Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ArcSite

Eenvoudig verzamelen van veldgegevens. Tekenen, markeren, samenwerken met precisie en duidelijkheid. Allemaal met het grootste gebruiksgemak. Verander tekeningen in klantvoorstellen met een druk op de knop.

Meer informatie over ArcSite

There are times when very detailed drawings can be a pain. Sometimes it is difficult to draw or drag and place lines that are close together.

Beoordelingen van ArcSite

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ArcSite heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 127 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ArcSite eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (127)

Integration Account Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Very useful for site survey information, I use almost every day!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Accuracy of information going to design engineer has doubled... it's been very helpful to help customers visualize the end product as well.

It is very simple, and easy to use. Custom objects is immensly helpful. I love the ability to import a photo, calibrate, and then measure distances from there-- I can now grab a quick snap of a building fire-plan or paper construction plans, etc. and do most measurements on the spot without having to individually measure off things. And if I've forgotten to measure something, I can still get that number after I get back to the office. It's also useful on the sales end to help give customer a quick layout of what they are getting or work to be done.

Mult it out over several people, and it's pricey for each subscription. The ability to do ellipsoids and not just circles would make perspective a little simpler to do. Right now, you have to do a bunch of arcs which is very cumbersome.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Michael, Thanks for the review. Glad you are getting value out of the tool. Thanks for the con list too, we always want to know how to do better. Regards, Patrick

Lisa
Owner in Canada
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Arcsite pros and cons

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: overall I like this program, the mobility aspect is very needed in my business and it creates a professional look for us to be able to send professional shop drawings to clients, as well as, auto cad compatible drawings for commercial projects and the drawings can be done up in just minutes in some cases

My favourite thing about this software is that you can use it on your I-pad- a lot of times I am using this software to do up a "shop drawing" right on site or pull up the drawing in the shop so the fact that I can be mobile is very important in my business. The app itself is fairly simple to use for the average person and great to be able to do up a drawing in auto cad so simply.

I don't like that; if you have a closed shape (square, hexagon, rectangle, etc) and you modify one side- it can change multiple other lines or every line, so you have to be very careful to double check each line after changing one. I also dont like the "angles" portion- it is very difficult to put in a drawing with a rounded ended object- you have to re-draw multiple times to get it right. Also for particular angles- it can be tricky to get 2 identical, opposite angles

Lawrence
Business owner in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Still a good value, but unresolved bugs have us checking alternatives again

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have previously reviewed Arcsite on Capterra, but am removing stars based on our recent experience. At this overall performance level and price point, the app is a good, but no longer compelling value.

This is an excellent app designed primarily for field diagramming. With it, we are able to create building diagrams quickly for our building inspection reports. In-app draining controls are well thought out to quickly layout and then fine tune as needed, with advanced controls. It exports to pdf, dwg, png and other formats and offers cloud backups too. A perfect marriage between this app and an iPad/pencil. We have used it create hundreds of building diagrams over the last two years. The main app engineer is rolling out new features consistently.

We use iPad pros Wifi+ cellular on AT&T for diagramming and bugs that have continued unresolved for months have caused us to start re-considering alternatives. For example, swiping between apps causes the drawing to window to zoom out to the point where the diagram is only a pixel on the screen. Sometimes the entire app goes to a blank white screen, then reverts to the projects list, forcing us to re-open the active drawing. Snapping to grid is a basic function, but when reviewing drawings closely, lines that were supposed to have snapped to the grid are actually only next to the grid lines and not accurately placed. We have to zoom in quite far to correct. With more complex drawings, containing over 70 elements or so, the app bogs down significantly and crashes, even though we think it should be able to easily handle more complex drawings than we use it for. The monthly fees are significant at the small business level. As of today, $360/year and $720/year for cross-device sync capability. AutoCAD LT, which is close in capability, costs $390/year and includes both desktop and mobile apps for iOS. Although support was responsive before, our support requests have not been answered the last two times we've asked for help. The answer has been that they are unable to duplicate the issue we see. However, on our end, the bugs persist through iOS updates, app updates, and on multiple devices.

Jonathan
Owner / Energy Consultant in VS
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Feature expansion

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: See comments above - the software is excellent overall - it just needs some tweaks. Feel free to contact me if you want to talk about additional feedback. Jonathan - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Creating shapes, accuracy, easy to learn, etc..

Full feature often doesn’t work — if you have one tiny disconnected line in a shape, the color will fill everything around it. Could you make a seal shape button? You should be able to create sub shape folder in your creative shapes. For example: tables, chairs, plants, etc... add more colors or hue adjustments like a color wheel to colors. Add sub category folders to projects — differentiate types of projects. Add Bosch laser measure to Bluetooth and make it seamless — measure 2-3x and allow each to override previous — Bosch has free software for this but the UI the is terrible. Allow custom shape library to be shared for free! No additional cost for up to 3 users. Add 3D option- make it simple

Jason
Designer in VK
Magazijnen/opslag, 51-200 werknemers

Quick & Easy to use

Opmerkingen: Excellent

Speed of results and ease to get things drawn accurately.

No much to say for this 99% perfect, slight issue with moving some blocks when they are very small zooming in / out.

hardel
interior designer in Frankrijk
Architectuur en planning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

eddy hardel point of view on Arcsite

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it's a good product, very simple for take measures on worksite, perfect for begin layout... or transfer to Cad application... there is a lot advantage directly inside it.

parametric design in the library, functional and easy to use, good looking interface

telemeter laser are not simply to use with it.. and polygonal lines are not easy to use, there is a problem when you point to longer on the screen, the line change to a curve.... you have to cancelled it for continue..

Josh
General Foreman in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

I have been using Arcsite for about 3 years to manage all our drawings.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of use. Multiple users can edit at the same time.

The ability for multiple people to share and merge drawings. We can have three or four people at a time on one drawing changing things and when you upload they merge seemlessly. Occasionally they will fail to merge but that occurs very rarely. It takes about 5 minutes with the app to be able to functional use it. I do admit I don't know all the features but I don't have a need for them with how we use the app.

Once in a while drawings will fail to upload correctly. When have had situations in the past where you have edited a drawing for 30 minutes and attempt to upload. Come back 20 minutes later and find out not only did it fail to upload but reverted back to your unedited drawing. I believe this issue has been addressed, as it hasn't happened in awhile. Also, be careful when you are in a area with a poor cell signal or internet connection. This can slow everything down significantly.

Nutsbedrijven

ArcSite makes PDF functionality in several ways possible in Mobile environment

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Time savings and ease of sharing plans through a mobile device. The software allows for communication of drawings in real-time which can save time and money but also ease frustrations of work or verbal communication. A drawing is worth a thousand words...

ArcSite handles PDF mobile cad drawings possible in an elegant manner. The tool makes possible creation, editing, redlining of CAD quality drawings and integrates photos in an exceptional manner. The ability to embed photos has been challenging in the past with software on ios where photos and app were somewhat disconnected. ArcSite solves this. High resolution drawings and detail is also possible with quality by controlling line types, colors and other features. The finished product achieved with ArcSite is great quality.

Project folders lack functionality of saving either in a higher order, ie. folder within folder. Folder or file commenting would be handy for communicating with cohorts, ie. leaving a description of the folder (project). Hiding projects or archiving has been a great feature, expanding on that functionality in some way would be beneficial. Downloading projects is great, or downloading selected PDFs in a bulk manner from IOS would be a good addition.

Excellent for our business and our lives. Wonderful customer support too!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Both business and life benefits. I use this for work and I use this for home building projects.

There are two things that I like most about this software: 1. The customization that we have experienced by paying for development has been off the charts. We are able to customize the product we offer to our customers as a result of this. We've never known of an app that does this. 2. The customer support we receive if there are ever any glitches or data loss is astounding. They are fast, professional, friendly, and above all, extremely competent at what they do.

I wish there was a way to do a wide spread search of every shape that has a photo in it. When you've placed multiple shapes, it's tough to remember which one you took the pictures in.

Sarah
Sarah
Insurance Inspector and Underwriter in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

ArcSite is a great tool for property inspections!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software has been a great tool for us in home insurance inspections! We start with an aerial photo from Google Maps and are able to incorporate drawings and photos to effectively tell the story of the property.

The best part about this software is the customer support. The drawing features are very easy to use.

The only flaw I have found is that when you have the program do square footage measurements for you, it is not always accurate. It is close, but it's best to double check the work.

Marvin
Sales in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

This has made my measuring on site very helpful and keeps things organized

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: more organization and cleaner drawings witch improves communications and understanding in the job.

I like the simplicity of the program. I love that you can add photos and place measurements on the photos or pdf drawings.

I wish that there were more items in the list for my profession. I would like more cabinet options I also wish that everything didn't load into their own page. It would be nice when you uploaded a file it came back as one file not each page a separate file.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Marvin, Just saw your review here. Glad to hear you are getting value out of it. I will reach out to you folks in mass, as it appears there are similar enhancement requests. We really do appreciate the feedback/insight. Regards, Patrick

Dan
Pricing Manager in Australië
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

User friendly and great customer support

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We’ve reduced double-handling of drawings, improved accuracy of on-site quotations, improved quality of initial design sketches for clients, and seen a reduction to our overhead.

Proactive support, they want you to make full use of the software and provide ample instruction (how-to’s and direct communication) to help you do so. User friendly interface, short learning curve before a new user can produce useful drawings.

Plot settings can take some getting used to.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Dan, Thanks for the note here and your business. I will reach out soon with some of the new work we have completed.

Stuart
Exec Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Suits 89% of my need

4,0 5 jaar geleden

As Director of a cemetery association, I find ArcSite to be valuable for a variety of functions. Primarily, I use it to map monuments in need of restoration or cleaning, as well as for landscaping issues and concerns. It is easy to upload the maps I need as base templates. Once the templates are loaded, it is effortless to use in the field with the iPad version of ArcSite. I like the reports that it produces, and it intuitively formats the photos and comments.

When I upload a document to use as a template, I wish that there was a "make a template" function, as I. wind up recreating the needed form over and over again. It would also be helpful to have the capacity to produce a csv document for database conversion.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Stuart, Nice to hear from you. Let's get together and see if we can solve those issues for you. I will reach out. Thanks, Patrick

Carl
Design Consultant in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Must have tool for construction industry

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Arcsite made creating on-site diagrams and drawings a breeze, and drastically cut down the time it took to do initial drafting, saving hundreds of hours a year

ArcStite is extremely easy to learn and use and requires very little skill to operate efficiently. The customer support team is fantastic, and was eager to know about my experience with the tool and what they could do to improve.

ArcSite is only available as a subscription service and doesn't have the option to purchase the tool outright.

Owner - Carpenter in Canada
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Best basic mobile CAD

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Over all experience has been really good. The customer support has been a huge help and he has added many features that have been beneficial to what my company uses this app for.

Portability and ease of use, and customer support is fantastic!

Lack of options: - snap-to - auto fill - repeat of item around a shape - odd shape(oval eclipse etc.) - most of all: changing a line size will sometimes create a glitch that will freeze the app or change so many other measurements because of what its connected to.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Mike, Thanks for the insight. We should definitely hold at least an email conversation as some of these (snap to and changing the line size) items are fixed with new-ish updates. I will send over an email today telling you how.

William
Senior Corporate Manager in VS

ArcSite Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to visibly show a customer where their downspouts will be installed, their direction, so they have a visual to put together with a drawing. This makes it easier to follow and understand for the customer.

Photos to show customers. Drawing layout.

Making changes to accommodate all users within our company is very difficult to make happen and often comes with resistance from the engineers.

James
Termite Department Head in VS

Simple to use yet has deep feature set

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It is very straightforward. We don't use much in the way on the advanced features, just basic line drawings for our paperwork. But it is exactly what we had been looking for.

The app will randomly sign me out of my account. It enters a demo mode every so often brings up a prompt to show me what the icons do. Neither of these are huge inconveniences but I figured they are worth mentioning.

Jeff
Facilities Mgr in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

ArcSite Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Ease of use and being able to drawing in the field on my ipad

N/A for how I use the software, again I use the software to sketch drawings in the field to sent to contractors.

Patric
Structural Engineer in VS
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers

ArcSite - The Floor Plan Generator

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been industry changing. Our company's ability to utilize the product to construct quick and accurate floor plans seems unmatched. This tool, in my opinion, is the main factor.

The user interface and functionality is exceptional in depicting an accurate floor plan. The fact that the in field constructed drawing can seamlessly export to CAD is one of the greatest perks.

I have found that the blocks must be scaled constantly and do not populate at the scale they were drawn in. This limits the functionality some. However, this is a minor inconvenience and ultimately would just be an added luxury given the softwares current capabilities.

Markus
Manager in Hongkong
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

User experience of arcsite

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good experience for changing to paperless and can file all draft drawing in computer for easy review.

I like most is to take photos as annotation in the drawing so that I can easily relate the photos to the photo location.

1) Not all photos in arcsite can be found in ipad Photo app. 2) No slide bar for scale up and scale up the drawing. I wear gloves so that I need to remove the glove when I need to change the drawing scale.

Eric
NAFSS in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 10.000+ werknemers

Great design APP

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This allow me to go from pencil and paper to a I pad on site. It made my job easier and faster.

The convince and portability of the app .

Nothing really. the app does everything I need.

Hi Eric, Thanks for the nice review. Patrick

Dennis
Owner in Canada
Architectuur en planning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Hobbyist review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My budget for design software is small and mainly for hobby use so if for instance Fusion 360 was available for iPad I would cancel all other software.

Ease of doing simple sketches. Ability to do sketching in unique ways.

Lack of features for more complicated drawings. I like to do designs on my iPad but am getting into 3D more so I have to use other programs.

Amanda
Sales manager in VS

Great product

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I like how intuitive it is and simple to use and understand. I never got any formal training on how to learn the software since it was so easy to use. Works well with other applications too!

Too much customization making it difficult to keep it simple

Mario
PRESIDENT in VS

DRAWING WITH EASE

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: great customer service.

Its really easy draw its make our onsite work much easier.

My only complaint is that you cant used on the PC to Draw when I'm in the office. this would really make the product 110% perfect.

Owner in VS

ArcSite has unshackled me from the drafting table and allowed me to design in the field.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Intuitive Ease of use Good selection of tools Huge boost to productivity Allows drawing in the field with the availability of exporting drawings for real time collaboration Top notch customer service Perfect for client meetings to discuss design with the ability of real time scaled alterations Down time has turned into productive time...for instance, while waiting for a haircut, I was able to draw the exterior elevations on a project rather than wasting that valuable time.

Minor stuff really. There have been a few bugs but Rep and his team have been very responsive.