Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Gladly

Gladly is een uiterst persoonlijk klantenserviceplatform dat mensen centraal stelt in een enkel, levenslang klantgesprek.

Meer informatie over Gladly

I like how they have added the features to cancel and refund within the website instead of access the student's accounts on a different website.

My least favorite would be that some emails get sent to the wrong department.

Beoordelingen van Gladly

4,9
4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Gladly heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 123 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Gladly eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (123)

Drew
Drew
Director of Operations and CX in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Gladly - You'll be glad you did!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Gladly is a phenomenal company to partner with. Their software is a leader in this space and the team supporting it truly partners with their customers for success. From the sales process, to implementation and even post install support I have always felt like I was the most important customer to Gladly. My guess is all of their customers feel the same way I do!

Gladly is an easy to use, all in one software that allowed us to eliminate multiple, fragmented products we used previously to support our customers. Gladly offers a true 360 degree view of our customers in a UI that is as easy as using a smartphone to text with.

No real cons to report as anything I felt would make my teams experience better on Gladly they implemented shortly after I recommended it.

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in VS
Restaurants, 10.000+ werknemers

Glady - A Customer Management System

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Because of Gladly, I am able to give excellent support to my clients. Since it stores crucial data about each client in an easily accessible profile, it allows me to give superior service without wasting time.

The fact that the Gladly platform works so well with my other programs makes it my favorite. It's a must in my office because of how well it coordinates many activities and how intuitive the UI is. The time-saving features are second to none; being able to switch between projects on the fly has saved me and my coworkers many hours that we would have otherwise spent paging through notes or switching between internet tabs. In my opinion, this is one of Gladly's most useful features that we can't live without.

While I have few legitimate gripes, I would suggest adding some lighthearted touches to the design of the website in order to keep myself and my coworkers cheerful when dealing with irate customers. In addition, having a distinct layout will keep certain employees from getting bored during sluggish periods.

Taylor
CXA in VS
Consumentengoederen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Review

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 6 out of 10

Gladly is pretty reliable and easy to use

The ringtone of calls is horrible. Should be customizable

Floranch
CSR in Filipijnen
Consumentendiensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Eye-catching and simple to use tool

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I find the tool to be extremely helpful in comparison to our previous one, and my experience so far has been satisfying and productive. I've been able to meet my quota and exceed our goal since we began using gladly. This is a highly recommended tool, especially if you are serving consumers through a different channels.

I like how simple and easy to use this tool is; the integration of all channels, whether phone, SMS, chat, or email, is a plus point; we can attend to the customer's concern right away by simply reading the previous concern without having to go anywhere or click another tab, as long as the email address was added to the tool. Furthermore, my favorite color is green, which is one of the many reasons why I love gladly; the icons and design are eye-catching and simple to read.

The only thing I've noticed is that you can only open one tab at a time; if you open another, it will crash. Additionally, if you open two tabs of this tool, the call will automatically be dropped after ringing twice. Another thing is that you can't add a picture to the task bar, which should be helpful for us since we use it frequently because we assign some tickets to different departments.

Benny
Director of Customer Experience in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Would not use any other Platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great! This helps us be more efficient and put our customers first.

It creates a great Omni-channel experience for our team. We can work seamlessly through all of our channels and understand how everything is performing.

Not anything I would call out. I have been an Admin for years across two companies and have no complaints.

Kenjie
Warehouse Coordinator - T3 in Filipijnen
Cosmetica, 501-1.000 werknemers

Very useful and convenient

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience I had with Gladly, is beyond extraordinary. The application is very helpful overall and it made the work easier 10x folds.

The feature that I think is the most impactful is how all transcripts can be found for every single member of our company. It integrates all conversations from chat, calls, and emails in one process where it is accessible for the next user that will encounter the member.

The thing that it needs to improve would be applying the correction that came from Grammarly, so far this is the biggest issue we currently face. Since the correction made by Grammarly will not automatically fix on the chat box of Gladly.

Giamae
Billing and Fraud Prevention Team Lead in Filipijnen
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The Most User-Friendly Tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far after our transition from the previous tool,

The feature I like the most is the Task. We are able to tag and set due dates on tasks which is really helpful for us to be more efficient. Conversations from different channels from the same user also show in one conversation only. Lesser tickets for us

The least favorite thing for me is that when the tool is idle it does not auto close or keep open

Heather
Customer Service Representative in Filipijnen
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Gladly - the most innovative software.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Improving customer experience, easy navigation, and excellent in keeping customers conversation.

Easy to use when finding the reach out or conversation history. Outbound option are in place and is easy to access/use.

Gladly suddenly refreshes and you lose what you are typing in or want to save.

diana elizabeth
call center agent in Mexico
Consumentendiensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

I just simply love gladly because it makes my work easier and faster

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, it's fast it's easy it's gladly!! My first year as a call center agent and it's been great and a lot of that is because of gladly

I can stop saying this! this software makes our job easier, faster and it gives us a chance to be more personal with the customer and make them feel valued and that its a great achievement for our company

sometimes the info of the customer is a little hard to find but like we use Shopify along with it, this helps us in the research for the order history and more

Ricardo
supervisor in Mexico
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Gladly review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Good experience overall missing a few details

The full visibility on what the agents are doing and the easy reporting.

The fact that i cant log people from my admin account

Jane
Customer Representative in Filipijnen
Kleding en mode, 501-1.000 werknemers

Highly Recommended

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It pretty much made dealing with customers much easier. I have worked with a similar tool in the past but does not really compare to how efficient this one work with its easy navigation system and all information provided on its from page

My top Favorite about this tool is the easier navigation of keys for and you'd be able to find pretty much every conversation under one ticket with just a few scroll!

The only thing I did not like about this tools is the intergration of other useful tools at work such us Grammarly which would help save much time.

Analyn
CSR in Filipijnen

Good!

5,0 vorig jaar

Easy to use and very helpful in every task. There is no way for you to miss any task as it will always update on time.

System errors sometimes and logged when full of tasks

Madeline
Personal Trainer in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Functional Customer Service Platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The ability to see all customer interactions with those also on Gladly. The ability to add notes and tasks related to each customer helps keep things organized and the customer served.

The search feature produces results in an order that is not chronological so it makes finding previous emails challenging

William
Customer Experience Advisor, Level III in VS
Consumentengoederen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Have customers? You need to be using Gladly!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Just perfect, flawless. It's a comfort to know that each day when I log on I have such a reliable program to contact customers with.

Seamlessly move between customers, making my workload/shift more efficient. Everything is neatly organized and there's tons of functionality. Great support service.

There's genuinely no errors with the software. I use it everyday when I work. The program never quits unexpectedly and there's never any scheduled downtime during the workday.

Drake
Customer Care Representative in Filipijnen
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

GLADLY REVIEW - The new trend

5,0 vorig jaar

Gladly is one of the easiest tools to navigate that I have used. The instructions are very clear and concise.

The design is not that appealing but I believe Gladly is always looking for ways to better their services.

Brandon
CXA in VS

Essential and Sensible

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a fantastic tool to keep organized and not overwhelmed with communicating and connecting with customers

I love how Gladly is interwined with the Warby Parker Springfield database and can connect the contact information with ease.

Whenever I copy an order # it doesn't seem to paste on the email or note that I am in the proces of making.

heidy
Customer service in Mexico
Meubels, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Gladly helpus to help the customers, Great!!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I use it every day, to answer to the customer and I give my best to help them and gadly helps me to do that so easy.

It's great that the call is always recorded and that we can stop the recording when we need it. It helps us to keep track of every call very easy. Not only that, but it has the option to listen other call to monitoring in case is needed. Very helpful.

All of gladly is great and very helpful! Don't dislike anything.

Gloria
Customer Service Associate in VS
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Gladly review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy using Gladly. It is easy to used and easy to understand how to work with it to assist customers

I love this software because of the many used and quality interactions

Every once in a while it kicks me out and I have to restart and search for customer I was working with

Alaysia
Customer Service Representative in VS
Kleding en mode, 501-1.000 werknemers

Perfect for Everyday customer service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Love how easy it is to help the customer in all forms of communication, everything being in one ☝🏼 place is beyond helpful. Not having to click through tabs is a life saver

I wish it had a night mode! Looking at a white screen all day is hard on the eyes

Jillian
Customer Experience Advisor in VS

Jillian Gladly review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Gladly has been great. Everything in one place is so convenient

Easy to use, intuitive, everything we need is in one place

Some issues with the phone feature glitching and not being able to answer calls

Valentina
Call Center in VS
Meubels, 201-500 werknemers

Gladly

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is an amazing program to use for call centers

What I like the most about the software is the quality of the calls

What I like least about this software is when the customer's information is mixed up

Renzo Andre
Team Lead - CSR in Filipijnen
Consumentengoederen, 201-500 werknemers

Gladly - Innovation at its best

Opmerkingen: I'm very satisfied with the experience with Gladly

It's easy to use and user friendly. Not complicated

Confused with some features but it's easy to operate

Jamiah
Customer Experience Advisor in VS

I love Gladly

4,0 2 jaar geleden

it's very easy to use, easy to learn and organized

sometimes the answer feature glitches and won't show the full answer

Sherlley
Costumer Service representative in Panama
Consumentendiensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Gladly, I am so glad to have this tool for my daily job.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: overall is pretty good because I am able to handle all my customer interactions in one place, I just would like it can be better match customers, sometimes the same person have multiple profiles.

to have all my cs data in one place is more than great

not be able to consolidate the same customer.

Christine
Customer Service Rep in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best Product Ever (B.P.E)

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I do not like that the website crashes sometimes but that only happens once in a lifetime.