Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,4 /5

Over Klaviyo

Klaviyo is een modern marketingplatform dat e-commercemerken in staat stelt om onbeperkte hoogwaardige relaties op te bouwen via e-mail en sociale media.

Meer informatie over Klaviyo

215 reviews worden weergegeven

Daniel S.
Co Founder, Head of Marketing
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020

"Better than mailchimp - no question"

Opmerkingen: It's been great. I had one experience with customer support where I felt the person wasn't going to pass on valid feedback (open rates of the first email cut by half due to < 2 hour wait with FB sync). But other interactions with support were great and I also was able to connect with their product manager who promised to look into it. I felt they're a young and flexible team. Also laser focused on email and what email marketers need.

Pluspunten: If you want flexibility in segmenting your drips (or flows as they call it) then you need to use Klaviyo. We were using Mailchimp and kept finding areas that made it time consuming, confusing, or just not built to have a flexible drip campaign where contacts receive emails based on rules. For example you can easily create a series of emails that are only sent to contacts that meet a specific criteria and do it all within one drip through a "workflow" like drag and drop builder. You can also sync up to your facebook leads and save money on Zapier which is what you need to use if with Mailchimp.

Minpunten: While Zapier immediately pulls in leads from Facebook, Klaviyo only syncs every 2 hours. A lead getting a welcome email right away is SUPER important, but this means they don't hear from us for some time and it's negatively impacted our first email open rates -- almost cut it in half.

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020
Chris P.
eCommerce Sales Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 29-6-2020

"Never going back to anything else but Klaviyo"

Pluspunten: The integration with Shopify Stores and the ease of building flows makes this a game changer. Additionally the bulk discount code builder gives Shopify functionality outside of Shopify that makes "one less app" for my store. Finally the native Form Builder in Klaviyo is very easy to use.

Minpunten: I wish one Klaviyo Account could connect to multiple Shopify Stores, this causes some problems for our operations. Additionally I wish building segments was faster, some advanced segments take very long to build.

• Beoordeeld op 29-6-2020
Joan S.
Filmmaker
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021

"Funcionalidad"

Opmerkingen: En general nuestra experiencia con este software es muy buena y muy gratificante ya que nos permite hacer email marketing de una forma rápida y asequible.

Pluspunten: Lo que mas nos gusta del software es que tiene muchas funcionalidades y es muy fácil de usar y además otra cosa que nos gusta mucho que es que te ofrece una gran cantidad de plantilla de email para personalizar y te personaliza algunas automáticamente con la información de tu empresa y logo y colores.

Minpunten: Lo que menos nos ha gustado del software por decir algo es que el software únicamente esta en ingles sin contener alguna opción mas de idioma.

• Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021
Marie G.
Inbound Marketer and Content Developer
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 15-1-2021

"Easy To Create Clean Looking Emails"

Opmerkingen: Overall I really like this platform. It has a couple of glitches that will hopefully be ironed out. Otherwise it is easy to use, implement and send clean emails with Klayvio.

Pluspunten: This software has all the basics to create a nice looking email. It also has lots of added widgets that make it easy to integrate with Shopify and send out product emails. Everything is drag and drop and you can save custom templates, which makes it easy for anybody to use. The flow features and custom audience setups are also great. It also has excellent analytics.

Minpunten: I constantly have issues with my block styles. It's especially frustrating when the block style would register in desktop but not mobile. Obviously double checking emails before hitting send it critical but it adds extra work having to fix the different blocks and leaves more opportunities for human error. Also, when you change styling manually in the code you have to save and refresh to be able to change setting using the regular interface.

• Beoordeeld op 15-1-2021
Dayle S.
Web Developer / Marketing Manager
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-12-2019

"Great product... with problems."

Opmerkingen: Being a developer myself, I informed the Klaviyo team of the deprecated code errors their plugin was displaying on peoples websites, and to the fact that their plugin slowed customers websites down drastically. The reply I received a couple of days later was: "Unfortunately we do not update our plugin very often - but our team will get around to it eventually." This was 2 years ago, and the plugin still has not been corrected. So it still produces errors, and still slows peoples websites down.

Pluspunten: Klaviyo is extremely easy to setup, especially compared to its competitors. You have the freedom to link Klaviyo with your Wordpress/WooCommerce website seamlessly. Everything can be automated! Such as emails after order received, emails after payment received, multiple emails after certain time duration's for things like newsletter subscriptions and a lot more options are available to include users website Wishlists, items they left in their shopping carts to remind them, and all emails are fully customisation using the Klaviyo's inbuilt email form designer. You can also arrange customer lists, newsletter subscription user lists, and any other lists you may require. The possibilities are endless!

Minpunten: Using Klaviyo on your Wordpress website as subscription signup form slows your website down, a lot! Although unnoticeable to customers surfing your site, Klaviyo also throws a few error on your page as it uses deprecated (out-dated) code. If the Klaviyo form builder doesn't produce the look/type of form you require, then you must build the form yourself by coding direct on your website (Which beats the point of having a form builder). The Klaviyo plugin does not update, and never announces that there is a new version. You must remove the plugin from your website, manually download the latest version from their website, and then upload/install/activate the new plugin. There is no option to change languages or string translations of forms, form input boxes, or form buttons. And these translations cannot be picked up in Wordpress plugins such as Lingotek or Polylang. The same applies to the confirmation pages after the user submits the forms.

• Beoordeeld op 26-12-2019
Jeremy R.
CTO
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-12-2016

"Marketing Automation with support and deliverability concerns"

Opmerkingen: In August 2015... I was convinced I needed a better email marketing solution with automation. Klaviyo is/was much more expensive than other basic email services (MailChimp, getResponse, AWeber) but the marketing automation was arguably a great investment with good ROI. I integrated K with my site (Americommerce) and discovered that the only way to make K to work was via middleware, "CartSync" which cost about $100/month. It was imperfect. Bare minimum metrics. Marginally useful. I accepted the limitations and launched. Klaviyo support manager's exact words to me were, "Why don't you move to Shopify?" Those words resonated... 10 weeks later when I decided to actually replatform to Shopify, getting Klaviyo support to answer a basic question was a frustrating experience. K support earned a reputation as only slightly better than useless. Then there was the "integration disconnect" bug -- the connector to my Shopify store was shut off by Klaviyo, without notification -- ah, but there was an email -- sent by a spammy server (non-transactional) that never saw the light of day. We learned that K was sending TRANSACTIONAL EMAILS from a marketing server. And this email was getting flagged as spam by many mail servers. In the mean time, I was a presenter at am ecommerce conference and when I asked who used Klaviyo, many raised their hand... then I asked, "is anyone satisfied with Klaviyo support?" -- the room's reaction caused the Klaviyo rep in the room to text his management team - and before the end of the session we were told K was hiring 4 new support reps. SO the consensus was:
Klaviyo usually works great
Klaviyo has lousy support
Klaviyo is relatively expensive as your customer list grows
Klaviyo is very powerful.
But Klaviyo *had* an issue with their email hitting a spam RBL... When I went to send a preview email for a campaign, it was flagged as spam. When I tried sending Klaviyo subscribe emails from 10 different stores that I knew to use Klaviyo, they all went to SPAM. I was able to get Klaviyo removed from the offending RBL - but until a call from Klaviyo's director of product at T+30 hours, the silence from Klaviyo was deafening. Then Cyber Monday's failure... I'm still a K customer for today, but I will probably not be a customer in 60 days. I still think the product is amazing, but no-confidence in deliverability and the history of limited support forced me to seek an alternative.

Pluspunten: Incredibly powerful rules and automation flows. SUPER TIGHT integration with Shopify.

Minpunten: Deliverability is a concern. Support is slow to respond.

• Beoordeeld op 9-12-2016
Meghan W.
Digital Marketing Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 14-12-2020

"My favorite marketing tool"

Opmerkingen: Klaviyo has helped us build our email marketing and is one of my favorite marketing tools/platforms that I use on a daily basis.

Pluspunten: I love pretty much everything about Klaviyo - from the visual/block email builder to the segmentation and automated flows, Klaviyo has helped us level up our email marketing in the past year from zero to thriving. I find it easy to work with on a team and with outside content creators and have gotten so much out of the Klaviyo Live From Your Laptop and Black Friday Bootcamp live webinar series they've run this year.

Minpunten: My only complaint thus far would be that saved blocks do not update across emails when you make changes (so if you change something in the block you have to go into every email where it is and manually update it to the newest version of the block) - but I have been told this is something that's being worked on. I will also say that we have gotten much more metrics and ROI out of the platform once we switched our ecommerce over to Shopify (we previously used WooCommerce for which there was integration but not as seamless, and from Webflow for which there were no integrations). Everything about the platform just works so much better with Shopify from the product blocks to the automated flow triggers and we've seen a lot more value in the platform with this integration reaching its fullest potential.

• Beoordeeld op 14-12-2020
Craige hardel -.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-8-2019

"Best ecommerce autoresponder out there"

Opmerkingen: My go to solution for ecommerce clients. It has automation ,good templates and everything else

Pluspunten: Robust features that just work. It's a bit getting used to but you can do most of what you want with them Really good templates for those starting out and experienced as well

Minpunten: Their onboarding process could be easier They have tutorials but they're fuzzy and should be made available with webinars being an option.

• Beoordeeld op 26-8-2019
Ashish G.
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

"Excellent choice"

Opmerkingen: Excellent. Their team is also super supportive and quick to respond with guidance. Would recommend Klaviyo.

Pluspunten: Before choosing Klaviyo for our e-commerce business, we had done an extensive search of email marketing providers. Klaviyo seemed to have a differentiated set of features that allows more extensive analytics and data on email performance vs other providers. We've found this performance data to be extremely useful in determining what emails are/aren't working and in performing A/B testing. I would highly recommend Klaviyo for e-commerce companies

Minpunten: Klaviyo still doesn't have all the features that we'd love to see but they are continuously evolving and launching new tools. For example, their pop-up creation tool is very basic so one typically needs a 3rd party tool to manage pop-ups/forms.

• Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019
Ecommerce Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 16-6-2020

"Changed our world"

Opmerkingen: Amazing, everything period. I love the automated abandonment emails, the segments, the tracking, the ease of creating email templates. I really can't think of anything I dislike about it.

Pluspunten: The segments. Klaviyo is pre set up to segment all of your customers so that you can run any campaign you want. Win backs, retention whatever it's simply amazing no more grunt work going through orders and compiling lists.

Minpunten: If I had to choose something I would say the cost but really it's worth every penny. It's very hard to find flaws with the software. It doesn't integrate perfectly with our frontend which uses Vue Storefront but we found a solution.

• Beoordeeld op 16-6-2020
Caitlin D.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019

"This is THE best ESP for e-commerce and beyond"

Opmerkingen: I can't say enough good things about Klaviyo

Pluspunten: If you're looking for a powerful, intuitive, and revenue-driving email service provider, go with Klaviyo. It has tons of features, but is easy to learn, even for a beginner. And, their support team is awesome. From creating flows to segmenting your list, Klaviyo can do it all.

Minpunten: No complaints! Some features are a bit confusing, but that's to be expected with that level of power.

• Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019
Danielle D.
Director of E-Commerce
  • Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019

"Integrated from Mailchimp, so far so good"

Opmerkingen: We have gotten our email marketing revenue from just 2% of our business to closer to 11% I am really happy with this, and feel it will really help us realize our goals. It seems really easy to grow and list clean with it as well.

Pluspunten: I love that I can set up these great flows to winback customers, and offer discounts. It links really easily with Shopify, and we were up and running really quickly. I like the layout and UX of the platform a lot.

Minpunten: Sometimes I have emails that do not get delivered and it is a difficult to know why this happens here and there, but my customer success manager has addressed this with me.

• Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019
Arthur S.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020

"Best CRM for ecommerce, Worst for Customer Support"

Opmerkingen: With no phone support and 30 - 40 minute wait times for chat support and 24 hour response times for email support and no support on weekends, this makes Klaviyo's customer support the absolute worst I have ever seen. Maybe it's due to their growing pains. Their support staff are a mixed bag in terms of knowledge and being helpful and while that's not the norm for most SASS companies, I think that's pretty common across most CRM companies.

Pluspunten: Fairly easy to learn for such powerful software
Integration with Facebook
Their native integrations and Not having to use Zapier for a lot of my integrations.

Minpunten: There is almost nothing to not like about this software but to learn it, you need to learn Klaviyo speak.
If I had to pick one thing it would be some of the finicky ways in which the email builder acts when dragging in a new widget or row and trying to position it.

• Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020
Marketing Director
  • Beoordeeld op 9-8-2018

"Great email marketing software for ecommerce!"

Pluspunten: I've been using Klaviyo for about 9 months now, and I absolutely love it. It helped me increase the proportion of monthly store revenue by email from 10% to 50% in under 6 months. It's easy to use, easy to integrate with Shopify, and provides awesome functionalities that any ecommerce store could need. Their automated flows (abandoned carts, thank you emails, welcome series) all work seamlessly. They have many email templates to choose from, but you an also create your own templates easily with their template builder. No need to know how to code. Another reason to love Klaviyo is their ability to segment your audience. It's so easy to segment your audience based on their activity and interaction with your website. For example, creating segments of customers who purchased product X but didn't purchase product Y, or customers who viewed a certain product page but didn't make a purchase. By having these segments you can send very targeted emails to them, upping conversion rates. Their support is also fabulous. They're very responsive via live chat and/or email, and really take their time to help you. I've asked them so many things, and every single time I've been given tremendous support. The final reason why Klaviyo is great, is its price point. Other email marketing software such as Hubspot may have more features, but the price is unbelievably high. For a small business like ours where every penny makes a difference, we are so grateful for Klaviyo's prices.

Minpunten: I love Klaviyo, but what I wish they had is more features. Although, this makes sense because they offer everything at a lower price point than say, Hubspot. Many things are in the works though - I'm constantly in conversation with the support team, and they tell me that sophisticated features are in the works! Despite not having the most features in the email marketing world, this has never been a problem and has never deterred us from getting a lot of revenue from email marketing.

• Beoordeeld op 9-8-2018
Kyle P.
Director of Ecommerce
Publiceren, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-3-2021

"A good, full-featured enterprise ESP solution"

Opmerkingen: Overall, the experience has been great. I think they hype some of the buyer indicators and data collection, which is fine but nothing special, but it's a great email platform.

Pluspunten: The IP warming and migration process was very smooth with no hiccups. The Klaviyo team are experts and it shows. We felt confident in their ability to successfully transition ESP platforms. The product itself is quite good and does everything you would expect it to.

Minpunten: Like all ESPs, it has it's own unique idiosyncrasies. No deal breakers, but some of the functions can be a bit clunky.

• Beoordeeld op 4-3-2021
Veronica D.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019

"Best email app ever!"

Opmerkingen: I have only been using Klaviyo for 3 months and I only wish I had discovered it before. If you sell online through an e-commerce platform give it a try! You will not regret it!

Pluspunten: I have nothing but good things to say about Klaviyo. It is filled with great features like no other email app I have seen before; it has a very friendly interface that makes email creation a breeze; excellent analytics and a very fair price.
The other huge plus is their amazing customer service! They are on their toes waiting to help you! Superfast, super-efficient!

Minpunten: I still have not learned to use this app in all its depth, but their triggers and segmentations are amazing. There is nothing not to like in this app.

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019
Andrew J.
Digital MArketing Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 17-12-2019

"Excellent Email Software"

Opmerkingen: Such an impressive email service and compared to a much more expensive previous system was streets ahead. Granted there are better systems but for us the flows are perfect and for the next level of email campaign marketing you would need to spend a lot more

Pluspunten: The ease of set up and the ability to see results against the campaigns. it was up and running within 24hr and their onboarding was outstanding.

Minpunten: To be honest very little however some of the email creative can be a little constrained. For the price it really is very good for those on a budget and with smaller CRMs. It may become more expensive if you have a lot of addresses as you pay per email user.

• Beoordeeld op 17-12-2019