Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Flipdish

Online bestelwebsites en -apps voor ketens en franchises met één of meerdere winkels.

Meer informatie over Flipdish

It’s a simple device to use, very straightforward, easy to set up , and it’s value for money.

No count system as of yet (was told that it was in the works).

Beoordelingen van Flipdish

4,9
4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Flipdish heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 116 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Flipdish eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (116)

Luca
Luca
Store Manager in Ierland

Second to none customer experience. Amazing app functionality and fantastic user dashboard for data.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There are many benefits to this software that all add up. A huge benefit is having customers create their own orders and thus eliminating human error of missing items over the phone or incorrect special requests. The orders come in quickly, in an easy to read format reducing the time of taking an order over the phone from minutes to seconds. As a result we can also use codes for discounts and promotions, deliver them straight to the customers phone and even give special vouchers for free meals. This app now allows you to advertise to your customers without leaving the business to deliver leaflets, and without worrying will Facebook show all my page followers my post. The benefit of allowing card payments is also one to note as it reduces cash in store which in tern can speed up customer service as the payment process in store is removed and the customer simply walks in and walks out.

What I love most about this software is a draw between two of its functionalities. As an app for users, its extremely easy to use interface can be priceless attracting new customers who may be weary of this type of technology. Everything about it's order process instills confidence that the order has been sent and the process went smoothly. The second functionality is the data dashboard for us as owners. To put it simply it removes all guess work behind the typical question of what drives our sales. It's presented as both easy to read graphs and also in a downloadable format for those who wish to run excel sheets. You'll soon find out your truly most profitable items, events, delivery locations, even hour of the day.

Having been with Flipdish very early on, I've never once had an instance where I thought to myself "I don't like this".

6 jaar geleden

Hi Luca, Good to hear all is going well. Thanks for the feedback.Kind Regards, Conor, CEO @ Flipdish

RUTH
Accounts in Ierland

I find Flipdish to be a great company with excellent customer service

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I like that I can reconcile the daily reports to our shop sales for the accounts. The software allows me to have a good overview of the sales per our stores on a daily basis which is important for my accounts reconciliations. The reports also help to look at key trends in the order history. The reports show individual shop sales separately which is very useful. If I have any problems or queries with the software, the customer service team are excellent and always respond back to my queries promptly. The customer service follow through is excellent and the team are always friendly and helpful.

I generally don't have any major issues with using the software. Overall, I find it to be very user friendly and good to use. What I like least about the software is the large size of the excel export files on the back office. The CSV export file can be quite large with a lot of columns and data that I don't use. This can sometimes be cumbersome to filter and sort to get the information out that I may need for reconciliation purposes. This is the only negative that I have on the usability of the software and the export reports.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Ruth, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review of Flipdish. It's terrific to read how powerful you find the reporting functionality to be for Bombay Pantry, allowing you to view sales by stores and key trends in order history. Thanks for sharing your feedback, it is constructive feedback like this which helps us to continue to improve for our customers. We are planning many updates to our reporting this year which we think will continue to add value for you. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Best wishes, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Till
ceo in Duitsland
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Malfunction and no customer support.

2,0 vorige maand Nieuw

UX is nice and intuitive. So the base is good.

It doesn't function properly. Constantly crashing, orders not coming through. Quite terrible. We lost many customers.

Mark
president in Canada

Great Product to ween away from Third Party Services

5,0 4 jaar geleden

What I love about this product is its user friendly portal and customer insights. The tools Flipdish offers allows companies to understand customers analytics. Flipdish staff very knowledgeable on various promotions/campaigns a restauranteur can offer. The customer retention as well as the push notifications for customers is an ingenious way of converting customers back from third-party services. And lastly, but most importantly, partnering with flipdish allows a restaurant access to one of the most important parts of any business: Customer data Yes - you read that part correctly. You have access to your customer data for your own marketing No longer do you need to depend on third party services (uber, doordash, etc) who "claim" to extend your reach to new customers.

There is nothing I can say that is negative about this company, nor its services

4 jaar geleden

Hi Mark, thank you for your 5 star review! It's awesome to hear you're finding Flipdish a great product to ween away from third party services - we've helped so many of our customers all over the world do this. Our knowledgeable staff are certainly a key part to helping you realise that goal. We look forward to continued success together. Regards, James, Co-Founder @ Flipdish

annamaria
Manager in Ierland
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

APP online ordering

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Professional. Would like more feedback on the current negotiations of fees and charges. Tablet version of the terminal would be more ideal!

Its a stand alone APP linked to website online ordering. Customer friendly and operational friendly. Once its plugged in and broadband working it runs smoothly. Allowed make changes by emailing or calling customer care. Up to date technology for customer and user satisfaction.

Unable to make changes through portal access. Unable to upload images from back office. Integration is all at a cost. Commission rates should be more competitive.

Jade
Jade
Fresh Food Manager in Ierland
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Great software and great company to work with!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Integrates with your business so that the customer doesn't feel as though they are using a third party app. The online portal provides really helpful insights and breakdowns allowing you to see customer trends. The customer service from Flipdish is outstanding. Nothing is ever too much trouble and they work with you to ensure you are getting the best from the software capabilities.

Nothing I can think of as the guys are only ever a phonecall/email away and are more that happy to help.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback Jade we are happy to support your business and we truly value our partnership. Luis Martinez

Very good from start to finish.All people within the company are very customer focussed

5,0 6 jaar geleden

With more and more of our customers looking to order for delivery and with the explosion of smartphone us we felt Flipdish are the perfect partner for us.The software is very easy to use and the customer service is the best ive ever recieved by any company

To be honest i cant say that i dislike any part of the sotware , it all very user friendly with a gtreat interface

6 jaar geleden

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. I am pleased to hear such encouraging comments about the software and customer service and Flipdish in general. We do try hard and it's always nice when customers notice our efforts. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Best wishes, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Very end user friendly, professional service, great product.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Push notifications direct to our customers, measurable loyalty program,
Happier customers with easy to use - two touch ordering.

Quick and easy to use. Two touch ordering, for end user. Geo location make it simple and easy to identify the closest shop to order from. Integrated processing with POS so dockets print directly into kitchen avoid double entry or keying mistakes. Loyalty program and push notifications direct to customers.

More reporting functionality, with easy to use customisible reports, ability to compare different locations on the one report.

6 jaar geleden

Hello, Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm delighted to read that both you and your end customers find the Flipdish online ordering platform so simple and easy to use. And we love that Flipdish has meant happier customers! I completely understand why you'd want more reporting functionality, and I have passed on your suggestions to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you ever have any additional comments on [email protected] Thanks again for your feedback Best, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Super quick and very easy to use

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Very easy to use and get used to. The software is also very responsive and all our staff members are happy.

We didn't come across anything bad so far. The only thing is the machine would sometimes loose the signal and the order wouldn't come through right away .

6 jaar geleden

Hi, Thank you for your wonderful feedback on Flipdish. We are delighted to hear you find the software to be very easy to use, and that is making your staff members very happy! That should not happen that the machine would sometimes loose the signal, please do get in touch with our customer support team on [email protected] who can help troubleshoot this for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Best, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Paul
Paul
Operations & HR Manager in Ierland
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Great service and always about continuous improvement

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Brilliant, very cooperative, full of continuous improvement projects and excellent customer care

Ease of use and customization, always improving and adjusting to customer needs, very user friendly

Only few unexpected crashes historically but resolved quickly and not ongoing

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your kind review Paul! We are delighted to help you and your team and are so glad that you find our software user-friendly! Thank you, Flipdish Customer Success Team.

Faye
restaurant owner in Ierland

Great staff support, and very efficient

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The the online order menu is very friendly and easy to use, staff support team are also very sufficient, and friendly

the only thing is the print out from the machine is a bit hard to read in the kitchen, i guess its not really software's fault

6 jaar geleden

Hello Faye, Thank you for your great review of Flipdish! It was terrific to hear how Flipdish makes online ordering so easy, and that your experience with our customer support team has been so positive. We are always trying to improve, so please share your ideas on how we can make the print out better? Please email your suggestions to me directly at [email protected] If I can help with anything else, just let me know. Thanks, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Jim
Restaurant owner in Ierland
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has brought me more buisness and a new customer basis

Its very easy to use and anybody can work with it, its not expensive for what your getting in value and im really happy with it

Their is absolutely nothing not to like about this software its so good and eady to use its great value for money

6 jaar geleden

Hi Jim, thanks a million for your fantastic review. I'm thrilled to hear how happy you are with Flipdish's online ordering for your takeaways, and how it has brought you more business and new customers! We're delighted to be helping you grow your business. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with! Thanks, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

Jennifer
Digital Multimedia Manager in VS

FlipDish is great with Squirrel

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Everyone is super friendly, patient, helpful and prompt. I'm very glad we decided to move forward with a company that treats us the way they want to be treated.

Ease of use! Everyone who has learned about it so far has had an easy time figuring out how things work. Our workers really love how they can customize it so that it easily communicates what they want the customer to see.

No count system as of yet (was told that it was in the works). Super excited for that. Also, since we're a restaurant, we wish there was a way to have the sides to be able to be reused for dishes that we have. It can be a little tedious to re-type everything for all the plates that our restaurant has to offer. An example would be that we have a Barbecue Chicken plate that has two sides that it comes with which are white or brown rice and green salad or macaroni salad. Majority of our plates do have the option to choose those sides and would like to be able to maybe click and drag it in those options instead of having to re-type it in.

Angela
Owner/Manager in Ierland
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Very efficient, easy to use, Very Helpful, Saves Time in Shop, Very User Friendly.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Free up staff time in shop on phone, bring responsibility to Customer if wrong thing is order. More Professional, more customers, more up date,

Very easy to download, very easy to use, Saves time, Customer gets to view full menu, puts ideas into Customer Head, very professional.

That you have to repeat inputting address into Customer details each time you want to order. and text for printing too small on the order is very hard to read. Wish there was more marketing backup.

6 jaar geleden

Hello Angela. Thanks for the 5 star review. Glad to hear you're getting so many benefits from Flipdish, both in store and for your customers. We're planning to add more marketing backup, good to know there is an interest for this. Kind regards, Conor CEO @ Flipdish

Tom
Events & Projects in Ierland
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

Flipdish itself delivers above and beyond the call of duty

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Flipdish team makes it perfectly clear from the outset that they take full control of set-up. From first contact we have been hugely supported. We were immediately allocated a Sales Contact, then a Sales & Project Manager and now have a dedicated Customer Success Manager. All have a complete 'can do' approach. Nothing is too much to ask. We had been working on the project for some time with a target launch date, however when world circumstances changed and we needed to 'get going yesterday' Team Flipdish jumped into action to meet our new 'immediate' launch requirement.

For a first time online retail experience, Flipdish was an effort-less add-on to our revenue streams. The integration with our point-of-sale system, the ease of 'loading' our menu content and the 'fields' to convey information to the customer are simplicity at it's best. Our finance department was satisfied with the reporting tools and the ease of the payment method integration.

So far each and every requirement seems to be well covered.

Kim
Owner in VK
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Great Service and Product from Flipdish

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: great customer service. Love the fact I can actually talk to someone and not have to hold forever. Some other providers have email only support which can be very frustrating.

Easy to use. Took over my out of date website and great customer services when I did get stuck

There was no cons for us. It was very easy to set up

4 jaar geleden

Hi Kim, thank you for your 5 star review, we really appreciate it. Yes I agree, it's nice to be able to speak to a human when you need some help! And we are always just on the other end of the line for you. We are excited and proud to work with you - thank you for trusting us with your business. Best wishes, Heather, Global Head of Customer Success @ Flipdish

Catrina
Business owner/fast food restaurant in VK

Excellent.. second to none

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Ease of use, Flipdish provided excellent customer service, very prompt reply . User friendly. The 30 second default was ideal if the customer changed their mind over anything in the order.

To be honest there was nothing about this software that did not meet the needs of our business or the customers expectations. This is why I have given it a five star rating.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Catrina, I was so happy to read your review and to see your five star rating! Thank you. If you ever have any questions or need any help please let us know! Best wishes, Chelsea, Customer Success @ Flipdish

Omar
Director in VK
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers

Great customer service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Exceptional and always there for advice and support

Any time we have an issue or something that needs update it is done right away. I wish there were more companies like Flipdish that would offer the same sort of service to be honest.

Until this day I genuinely don’t have any negative comments.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Omar, Thank you for your 5 star view - we appreciate it. I'm delighted to hear that our customer team is the yardstick that you hold other companies to. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team Kind regards, Conor CEO @ Flipdish

Julette
Manager Restaurant in Ierland

Very happy. efficient team, quick response rate, easy to set up.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Both my staff and customers enjoy the ease of use of Flipdish, plus they have great customer service when we do have a question

I don't have anything bad to say about Flipdish, although for the size of the print on the print out. I would like the font to be bigger

6 jaar geleden

Hi Julette, That's great to hear both your staff and customers at Den Joes Killarney find Flipdish so easy to use. Amazing! Appreciate your business, if you need anything from us let me know. Chelsea Customer Success @ Flipdish

Yvette
MD in Ierland

Great Online order platform partner

5,0 5 jaar geleden

End user Customer interface is very easy, Customer service B2B is great.

Need for more reporting options and customisation.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Yvette, thank you for your 5 star review, great to hear you see us as a great online order platform partner. We have lots of new reporting planned in the new portal - stay tuned. Regards, Conor, CEO @ Flipdish

Chef in Ierland
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Great service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

This software is user friendly , very easy to use.

The docket can sometimes hard to read during rush hours

Ulrich
Owner in Spanje

Thanks for arriving in Spain!Your sales rep is very efficient and helpful. The roll out of was quick.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Easy to use and efficient for customers, investment not very high, quick installation, helpful and useful advice from sales rep! Changes are online very quick, fantastic after sales promotions

It has to be available in apple app soon in Spain, we need a close shop bottom if we have too many orders

6 jaar geleden

Hi Ulrich, thank you for your review! I'm delighted to hear that the Flipdish online ordering website is proving so successful for you in Spain, and that your customers are finding it so easy to use! Yes, the after sales promotions are super, and a great way to grow your online orders. We do have Apple apps available, apologies if we did not make this clear. I will have your sales rep Daniel get in touch to explain more. Thank you again for taking the time to write the review. If I can help with anything else, please let me know! Best, Heather Customer Success @ Flipdish

George
Manager in Ierland

User friendly

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Every business in this sector should have flipdish

Great customer care and minimum issues with portal

Did not really have any issues at all and always updated

Anna
Manager in VS

Flexible, unique, easy to use

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Great to have takeout software integrated into our own website. Easy to use forums that allow you to alter products, discounts etc - great flexibility. Customer service has been second to none - Rep is a credit to the company.

Increased focus on the chefs notes on the printed order docket would be beneficial. We hope for the software to become integrated into our captiva POS as promised.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Anna, Thanks so much for your amazing review, and for making me blush a little! It's our absolute please to work with you and all the team at Benitos. I will be in touch about the captiva POS integration, as we do have a number of customers currently using this. Let us know if you need anything else! Best, Heather, Customer Success @ Flipdish

Roji Ninan
Restaurant Manager in Ierland
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

The best food ordering app

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive

Easy to use User friendly Can update easily

Once placed the order there is no option to change the order