Over ClickFunnels

Webgebaseerd platform voor websitemarketing dat bedrijven helpt bij het genereren van leads en omzet via aanpasbare tools.

Meer informatie over ClickFunnels

The range of templates, access to different training as you progress through developing your own skills is very cost effective for any new business start-up like mine.

Cost : it is an expensive piece of garbage that simply doesnt work. Pretty much every aspect of using this awful software was something to dislike intensely.

Beoordelingen van ClickFunnels

Waar voor je geld

ClickFunnels heeft een totaalscore van 4.6 van 5 sterren op basis van 483 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (483)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je ClickFunnels eerder gebruikt?

Ogochukwu O.
Ogochukwu O.
Blogger, YouTuber, Crypto Enthusiast in Nigeria
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ClickFunnels Is The All In One Marketing Tool And The Best Sales Funnels Creation Tool

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: If you're into a very serious online hustle, and your goal is to make more and more sales, and also drive unlimited leads, then I would suggest you get Clickfunnels with no second thought.

I love their responsive and attractive pre-built templates, which is calculated to convert visitors or your traffic, into customers. They also grant awards to their funnel hackers, who have achieved successes with their funnels on Clickfunnels.

Their monthly plans are quite expensive, and I do not recommend Clickfunnels to online marketers who're still beginners, but with all the features on ClickFunnels, I believe they worth their monthly pricing plans.

vorige maand

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review!

Joshua V.
Joshua V.
Founder in VS

The #1 funnel building software in the world

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Clickfunnels is great, it helped me make FB ads work, and test several new ideas quickly. My overall experience has been very satisfying.

What I love most about clickfunnels is that it is the easiest, fastest, most beautiful way to get your entire funnel up and running in less than a couple of hours once you know what you're doing. You can easily come up with a brand new idea like the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and be sending traffic to test that concept within a couple of hours with clickfunnels. Upsells, downsells, membership sites, SEO, opt-in pages, tracking codes, it does it all.

Honestly, there's nothing to really dislike about clickfunnels. It is the #1 SAAS company for building funnels. Any complaints I had, they have already created updates to fix my complaints. The only thing is if you try to use clickfunnels as a website replacement, more than likely you'll find that your website doesn't rank as good as if you used wordpress. That's why I use clickfunnels and wordpress together. One for paid ad traffic, and one for SEO traffic.

Stella D.
QA expert in Griekenland
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use for Landing pages

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It is relatively easy to build a landing page with basic elements even without knowing CSS or HTML.

Some elements are hard to edit because when I try to click with the mouse it doesn't select the specific section I want to edit. Also, although it has desktop and mobile build, there is not option to set the page in tablet view. Finally, the notification sent to my clients email when they get bookings through the landing page is not clear, the text looks like spam and the support does not currently provide the option to edit the notification text settings.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We appreciate your feedback and are always looking for ways to make our platform more user friendly.

Andrew T.
Copywriter in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ClickFunnels is an absolute mess (but it's not all bad)

3 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Basically - I ran out of room to vent all of my issues with ClickFunnels (which are many). But here's the thing... ClickFunnels is basically the gold standard.
It might not be great, but lots of people use it and know how to use it.
Russell is a great marketer and ClickFunnels does save you from a lot of headaches you'd otherwise have to deal with yourself (like security and plugin updates). ClickFunnels is a solid 3/5. If someone really wanted to, I'm confident they could make a better funnel builder (and I'd argue Kartra already achieves that. it's just a little more complicated with a steeper learning curve). But people already use ClickFunnels and change takes time - so if you're new, I'd say steer clear of ClickFunnels if you're going to do everything yourself. If you're looking for teams and help, ClickFunnels has support (so does Kartra, but I've never paid for Kartra help). Overall ClickFunnels is great for testing and getting ideas up fast. The devil is in the details and that's what really makes ClickFunnels hard for me to recommend to more advanced users.

The GOOD: +ClickFunnels is easy to learn (ONLY when it comes to the basics) +Most people know how to use ClickFunnels, so getting Funnel Builders isn't too hard +Templates work and integrations work too +You do get some support +ClickFunnels takes care of a lot of headaches for you. Things that you'd struggle with on builders like WordPress, Wix, Drupal, etc. +Mobile Optimization! HOWEVER, there are a LOT more cons and annoyances than positives. I know that seems weird since I'd recommend it to others... but the reason isn't just the affiliate program. (because I'd be lying if I said it wasn't.) The REAL reason is because of the accessibility. Most things integrate with ClickFunnels. ClickFunnels is easy to use at a basic level. If you need to prototype things and are doing maybe 100 sales a day - ClickFunnels is fine. The problems and cracks start to show AFTER you pass the "beginner stages" of ClickFunnels.

This list could go on for days, but here are the bulletpoints: -SLOW. ClickFunnels is dreadfully slow in terms of the editor and page load speeds. If you're doing large volumes of traffic, CF isn't for you unless you hire another company to hardcode your pages. -Not meant for teams. If you have multiple people working on one funnel, prepare to have your changes overwritten based on who hits the save button first, last and whenever. -Anything beyond basic drag and drop is really hard to figure out -No good resources online for more advanced features RANT: You'll just find a bunch of scummy affiliates buying up SEO terms like "ClickFunnels next step button not working." Then when you click what looks like a helpful article, they lead off with something like: "How to fix click button not working" and then never answer the question. They just go right into the same copy-paste sales letter everyone else is using and infect your computer with their affiliate cookies and spam you with popups <END RANT> -They charge more for email services (unlike Kartra) -Their internal code is a mess (this won't matter for most users) -You're limited in the number of funnels and visitors you can have unless you opt for the platinum package -The drag and drop doesn't always work -Page stats break when you have too many pages, too many stats, or both. -Images won't always load in, especially if you've already uploaded something with the same filename -The entire user interface is slow

5 maanden geleden

Hi Andrew, Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We appreciate the honest feedback and will take all of your feedback into consideration. We can't wait to see what you will accomplish using ClickFunnels.

Co- Founder in India
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

ClickFunnels, Best and the most stable Funnel Builder.

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Mostly I used Click Funnel to design funnels for the clients. I prefer to work on their Click Funnel account as a subuser. I prefer to use the wireframe of Click Funnel to design the funnel from scratch and loved to design on Clickfunnel.

The easiest way to create high converting funnels. There is no need to link the pages to make a funnel flow. Easy to create products with variations, subscription-based products, order bumps, etc. Easy to set up the domains, SMTP, Email Autoresponders, Payment Gateway Integrations, etc.

The loading Speed of Clickfunnel is poor. To edit or design the column in the click funnel is a tricky thing and it can be possible only by the guys who know click funnel as better as possible.

3 maanden geleden

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! With ClickFunnels 2.0, the speeds will be even better!

Audie C.
Audie C.
Dental ONE Thing Coach & Speaker in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

WOW!!! Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team for what you've created and made "simply beautiful!"

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Outstanding

Makes it so much easier to implement what I need rather than having to use a "techie" to do it for me, AND it's SOOOOO.... much less expensive.. I'm able get to market and make changes, test different angles, and capture my prospects and clients with ease. It's an outstanding software, yet I love even more what [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] teaches and models. I've VERY grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and how he walks the talk, and helped us get into the CF world! Thank you D[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

I'd love to have the 6 and 12 month (what about a lifetime subscription?) package offers more frequently, as the $297 isn't inexpensive when you're growing from 0 to "beyond the moon" with a purpose-driven approach to help change the world.

7 maanden geleden

Hi Audie, Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate your service and can't wait to see what you will accomplish.

Fraser N.
Fraser N.
Marketing consultant and e-commerce expert in VK

Still an excellent Funnel Builder

4 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a great way to get a multi step sales Funnel live and selling online. Like all software it has a few downsides but overall it is still an excellent tool.

It works very well, has most of the features that a marketing Funnel needs, and has good reporting throughout the different elements of a funnel.

The main issues would be the relatively high cost vs the competition, though it does continue to perform well, and and the support could be improved too.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Fraser, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave ClickFunnels a review. We appreciate your support!

Alyssa K.
Doctor of Physical Therapy in VS

This makes online business SO EASY

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am loving clickfunnels so far. I have created and deployed a few funnels and really have nothing but great things to say as a newer online business!

I love how funnels are so quick to create. There are very good templates available too that have really helped in my funnel creation. Everything is literally drag and drop and it's amazing. The customer service is also really quick to respond if there is any issue

It can be a little tough to figure out at first, all the different features and editing but once you figure it out it really couldn't be easier. The membership platform could be a little further developed.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Alyssa, Thank you for your kind words! It is awesome to hear that you find our software user-friendly. We look forward to seeing what you will accomplish. Keep up the good work!

Cristina E.
Co-Owner in Spanje

Product Satisfaction

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing software, excellent customer service and brilliant content. I can't wait to master all the tools and features it offers.

I first heard about ClickFunnels in KBB. Then I got a 6 month trial and started with the integration process but struggled and stopped for a while (life and work got in the way). My business partner did not like ClickFunnels so we continued with her plan. But I love WHAT you teach and HOW you teach it. I beleive it works despite not having the chance to really try it, yet. I will do my best to hook things up and start. I have a book I want to sell, I am a health coach and want to create webinars or online courses and I had an affiliate product I wanted to sell too. So I will try to get started. Hope I have the discipline. Thanks!

I would need some more one on one help and accountability. But this is not a con, it's just me that needs some extra help. I am new to all this technology and get overwhelmed.

3 maanden geleden

Thanks so much for leaving us this review!

Rod T.
President in Canada
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Clickfunnels is a great way to generate new business FAST!

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Clickfunnels has been great for our business. It made it simple to set up and create a funnel that I could send leads to and convert them to paying Clients

The software is way to understand for the most part and easy to get started quickly without a lot of technical knowledge

It's a bit expensive but if you actually use it you'll get your value out.

3 weken geleden

Hey Rod! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We are happy to hear how much you enjoy our platform!

Juan A.
Beacon of Clarity in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It's Simple To Use Once Your Learn It, It's Lagging A Bit on Features Compared to New Competitors

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm happy with platform and I have a sense of loyalty to it because of how easy it is to create a funnel but I do see other competitors coming up with more feature rich services at the same price point. If the funnel doesn't generate income, then there wouldn't be a reason for keeping the platform because there are better options out there. Currently, I stay with it because there are other additional value added but I can't say I will stay with them forever.

I appreciate the education and resources given by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] via different seminars, courses, and videos. There's a sense of transparency coming from him. I like the simplicity of using the tools once you get acquainted with where everything is located and how it works. It's not setup the same as WordPress or other website builders. I appreciate that their focus in on building sales funnels and not any type of website. It's a specialized website builder. I like that the elements on the page position and scale themselves automatically based on the section size they are in. This is not something available everywhere. It helps those who aren't savvy in html programming. It integrates well with stripe for payment collection and most common email marketing platforms.

I think there's a little lack of transparency that you'll need an email marketing software to properly send emails to your list. This is a hidden cost to the already $97/month cost. Their member area is very basic so one needs a different platform to setup courses if needed. Sometimes it feels like it's a cart software with a more evolved page builder but one can get that with something like Samcart or Thrivecart for much cheaper. Essentially, the user will need a few other platforms to have a proper online business system. This is not clearly stated in the marketing and it adds confusion to a new entrant. I'd by nice to have a version of proper email marketing feature inside the $97/month plan using an SMTP service so I don't have to pay for another platform and setup integrations. They could have a lower ticket price for those just starting especially since the platform cannot guarantee money generation. ClickFunnels is really more of a simplified website builder focused on building sales funnels and the $97/month price tag is a little much for something like using Samcart funnel or WordPress with Thrivecart or CartFlows.

3 maanden geleden

thanks so much for leaving us this review!

Cheikh B.
ClickFunnels revieuw in Senegal
Computerhardware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market.

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: With ClickFunnels you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code

For me, ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market, because you can create conversion tunnels of all types such as leads, sales, webinars, etc. Even if it is sometimes limited. ClickFunnels not only generates conversion tunnels, it is also an efficient tool for creating landing pages. The advantage of ClickFunnels is that you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code. ClickFunnels also increases your sales by optimally presenting your product to customers. So if you want to make money quickly without any knowledge of expensive user codes, ClickFunnels is the king, because it is optimised for that.

It has to be said from the outset, the price is a bit expensive, especially the Platinum plan which includes all the options you need. The more advanced funnels in this product don't work sometimes. As for the Conversion and Page Tunnels, the number is very limited in the standard version of the product. We also need to speed up the addition of a tunnel, which is sometimes slow. As for the Split Testing tool, it is archaic and needs to be reviewed.

Alma M.
Alma M.
Epileptic Acupuncturist in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ClickFunnels Is A No-Brainer (even without my brain)

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Since starting to use Clickfunnels, I have learned exactly who I help, why I help them, what they can learn, and how they can get it; if you think you can help everyone, you will fail.
I don't want to build another website without Clickfunnels; it's that easy and looks great!
I'm disabled and the customer service doesn't make me feel stupid when I get confused and ask questions.

Honestly, this is the best software and automation I have ever seen for building an online presence and helping connect people with the right services and products for them instead of and endless page of options that don't really help. There are great resources for understanding how to be the best you and overdeliver to your community and customer base, If you are willing to put in effort to improve yourself and how you communicate.

Some of the integrations, like with MX records and CRM, confuse me trying to read through the Q&A. There is a learning curve to understanding how to do anything. I am epileptic and would be lost if I didn't do the One Funnel Away Challenge to learn about functions and features. That really isn't a bad thing. Some Videos would be easier on my Ready Epilepsy; but I still make it work.

Greg H.
Greg H.
Owner in VS
Informatiediensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent product, continuously improving

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I would HIGHLY recommend this product. Russell and his team have done an excellent job capturing the pieces you need to create an EFFECTIVE funnel, and made it so EASY to use. You don't need a developer or web site skills or Wordpress (though they DO integrate with it :-)). They build out the funnel for you, you choose a template/look for it, and it is done. You tweak the wording and colors and add your images/logo and off you go. They are responsive and trying to make US successful.

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more. The funnel templates, even the older ones, are well done. The newer ones are even better than I would expect. The software guides you through creating your funnels, guiding you with a funnel cookbook and appropriate funnel steps that match what you are trying to do. It is a well thought-out software for sure. I also appreciate the TON of learning materials you get -- about funnels, funnel scripts, etc. The integrations with Stripe and Zapier is really easy and seamless, and adding videos via Vimeo and YouTube is simple. Plus the software is always improving.

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more and may solve some of this. First, it is a bit expensive for noobs. The Platinum is what we all need, but it is not feasible until we get our feet under us. For the core parts, building a funnel that leads people from start to finish, it is great, but if you want to build more advanced funnels then this product can fall short. Survey functionality is in beta and feels like it. I expect it will be more fleshed out at some point, but it is not a focus for sure. Where I was debating going with bucket.io, and knowing how popular quizzes/surveys are, I would have expected survey functionality to be more complete. Some traffic statistics don't seem to add up, and there is no way to cross-reference them for accuracy. Shared funnels from them are awesome, but on the Startup plan they quickly take up all of your pages and funnels, so you have to archive them.

Melanie S.
Virtual Organizing Coach in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

CHOICES.

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Worried your spouse/significant other is going to kill you over spending the full $297 ?
Well, I pretty much promise that if you put in the daily work. Do EXACTLY as they train you to do step by step, in that order.
You will WOW them with your $297 purchase by at least breaking even if not MORE THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE!

So easy, plug in the info (after watching the training videos--especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to show you how to do it) From the training you have; [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- the genius who figured it all out, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- brings the fun and will get you excited and ready to get done your daily tasks, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- she will show you EXACTLY STEP-BY-STEP how and where to plug in your info and start making money BEFORE you change their lives forever with your amazing product or service!! (if you try and do it on your own you are a fool!)

So far I have not figured out how to get to Funnel Scripts from ClickFunnels. NEED TO INTEGRATE WITH ALL GOOGLE PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE etc. (my life and a lot of others lives literally revolve around google.. all I know so far is that I cannot use my Google Suite Email Account and that REALLY stinks!Otherwise (has not been my 30 days..no funnel up yet since in 30 day challenge) it seems pretty close to perfect awesomeness

Chris F.
Director in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

More than just software - business and life changing tools

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used to suffer from a lack of focus and having too many different websites and offers all over the place. The clickfunnels community and software has enabled me to streamline my offers, my funnels and flows into revenue generating powerhouses and I finally hit 7 figures in my business as a result.

The functionality and ease of use is exceptional. It is possible to launch a product with sales pages and follow up in a matter of hours.

The follow up functionality could be better but it is still part of an overall great package.

David K.
Director in Australië
Bron: GetApp

Deserves its cult following

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic. It’s helped me grow my own business and my clients businesses significantly and made my life way easier.

What I like most is that it makes creating beautiful landing pages and marketing funnels stupidly easy. Gone are the days when you had to chose between incredibly restrictive templates and full custom coded HTML landing pages that took over a week to deploy. Now I can create an amazing landing page or an entire marketing funnel in a couple of hours. Been a customer for ages and I’ve used it to generate thousands of leads for clients. Absolutely love it.

The bullet point element is frustrating to use and buggy as hell thought I have figured out a way to make it behave but it could definitely be a lot better.. Also wouldn’t kill them to offer some dropdown menu functionality. Lastly the whole funnel hackers Facebook community and movement they’ve created feels a lot like a cult wing people being a bit dogmatic and set in their views about certain things... but overall these are minor grievances, clickfunnels and the education that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides are both first rate and world class. Love it.

Larissa T.
Larissa T.
The Owner in VK

GoFasterGambit!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sale! Straight forward for exact person and the opportunity to help exact person my product is for!
Look!
I do not drive and yet I am looking at the cars which are passing by; why? because I want my husband would have one and I would safe. You see! I do have some vested interest in some cars, even I prefer aircraft and a boat and ClickFunnels would definitely right Help for my adventure and my product is internationally distributed and its so easy to make a process of buying and selling online perfect! Great Experience.

The features which I call "all for one and one for all!" are priceless. Navigation with a brilliant supporting follow -up like I click on the bar and it would show me what it is and how I can use it and so, I would just navigate with a cursor and look what is the feature its relate to. Them what I admire the fact that even some template already in existence ---- I can change and move them around!!!!!!!! Truly great job for developer who done this number one solution for any sale! It wasn't easy to learn just because I wanted to know the full description and how each element relate to each other and which one I might use or even to implement. However, there are wealth of videos and help at the finger tip ;) so fast! It suit my business like never I knew before is possible!!!! Sure I have a website and there are no comparison of the service I can provide to my clients with ClickFunnels; I cal it Gambit! The best! With this I have So much absolutely priceless (literally!) Training on the site! That! is worth every penny!

You know, its like have a phone for the first time in one's live where a person never knew of existence! This is 22nd Century solution of the future and its only going better! Hello!!!!!! wake up! I had no idea what is and what isn't. Now, I learned a great deal and would suggest some improvement on a special checklist for Shared and used Templates as for adjusting for my details as that issue took me longer and because I am in university and yet I am moving.

Robert B.
CEO in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Wish I would have found ClickFunnels a long time ago.

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am currently using the platform for Affiliate Marketing. I have seen how there is so much more potential here however that I intend to move more of my projects into funnels.

It makes so many tasks incredibly easy to do. I am use to developing all the functionality or finding/implementing/hacking plugins to work work on my own. This often means it will take me weeks of development/troubleshooting time to implement a new feature.

I really don't have much to complain about. There is a lot to learn and play with that I'm still digesting. I would really like it if there was a native dark theme for ClickFunnels.

Brandon W.
Self Employed in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

BEST FUNNEL TRAINING IN THE MARKET!!!!!!

5 2 jaar geleden

There’s not enough space to say all of the pros, but from what I’ve experienced so far, I’ve never received SO MUCH VALUE by a funnel training company with SO LITTLE commitment to spend. The best thing about click funnels is they teach you exactly what you need to know in a way that allows you to bite the bullet and grind your gears to actually learn. It’s definitely not a given, you have to work for it but with all the training video, support groups, customer service, and amazing software.. you literally have no option to fail unless you are not a committed person. I almost bought a training course that was $12,000 before I saw this and I can’t tell you how happy I am that I saw [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ads during the moment of contemplation I had in my gut. I know this is long but I need whoever is reading this to know that this company is absolutely amazing and if you’re looking to learn funnels and make this a full-time career you need to put your trust in their training I haven’t fully finished it but what I feel inside is so much more powerful and I know this will work.

There is only one con and that is if you are not a person that wants to take self accountability and put action into the information and access you’re getting throughout this challenge and with the software then you will not enjoy it and it will not be something for you so don’t even waste your time but if you’re trying to change your life and you want to take action and learn how to do that then this would not be a con for you

Karen U.
owner in VS
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Clickfunnels. Is it Simple to Use?

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I find the software to be great for what I am doing. I am learning how to build sales funnels and with all of the other programs that CF has, like Affiliate Bootcamp, and OFA, I have learned a lot. I am still in the process of building my income as an affiliate marketer of this product. I was disappointed with all the new changes that I feel just put more money in CF's pocket and less money to the affiliates.

When I first started with this software, I was amazed at how easily I could use the templates and set something up quickly. I wanted to learn more so I started watching the videos. What I find most helpful is the ongoing training on Facebook that you can tune in to. If you stick to it, you can learn this software, but I does take time and consistency to fully understand all of its functions.

There are parts of this software that can become very complicated. If you're not familiar with page building software it can be quite challenging. There are a lot of options out there to get help but I found customer service to be the best overall. Customer service has improved greatly from a few years ago. What I don't like now is how hard they make it to get to customer service. Submitting a ticket is hard if your questions doesnt fall directly into one of their categories. The other day I was submitting a ticket and it was downright impossible to get an answer to my question.

Charles H.
Business Development and Media Expert in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Fantastic Value!!! if you are willing to do the work

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: IMO the limited availability of support (particularly phone support) either purposefully or accidentally opens the door to users of the platform to build businesses around helping new users learn to use the platform and expedite their successful launch. I feel this is genius if it's intentional and cool if not. I have endeavored to work through the volumes of videos and articles about each step of the way coupled with watching the 2Comma people who provide excellent instruction on what you need to do in step-wise fashion. I love the ecosystem and the people I have experienced through this process. It's a very cool company and I will be enthusiastically introducing people to it as well as using these capabilities to provide business development through the platform and my existing media platform I've had for the past 5.5 years.

If you take the time to watch the videos provided and read articles supplied, you will be able to work your way through it and successfully create a working funnel (that even includes email, downloads, media) in a very short time. The platform clearly has the bases covered regarding all the subtle elements that go into online commerce and marketing. I took the company up on their free on-boarding demo which is very helpful in learning a basic lay of the land with a knowledgeable guide.

There WILL be a learning curve that IMO could be intimidating to the total business neophyte. That learning curve is facilitated by customer support but there is NO phone support to help you get to an answer quickly. In a couple of instances I experienced something not going as expected with a verification of domain or similar function, chat support could be V E R Y slow to respond (> 3+ hours). I was diverted to a contracted user expert who would attempt to provide support in my issue that did not resolve the problem. It was ultimately escalated and the problem was solved.

Lee K.
CEO in VS
Computergames, 2-10 werknemers

ClickFunnels a tool you need for your online business!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Trying to grow my business I searched high and low and tried a number of business tools and software to find what works for my business and for me clickfunnels just makes sense. I deal with digital products and ClickFunnels is the perfect toolset for my business it allows me to quickly set up marketing, sales, and product delivery systems for all my products. I just use the regular ClickFunnels package because I have a large email list I have built with GetResponse but the easy integration the ClickFunnels offers for so many other tools allows me to use my existing services. I can say that because of the great experience I have had I am planning to upgrade soon to make it easier on me, but the basic package has changed the way I do business and I couldn’t have grown my business in the same way without it. I recommend ClickFunnels to anyone trying to grow their business!

Pros ClickFunnels has everything you need to Market, Sell, and Deliver Your Products and Services Online! One of the cool things ClickFunnels does is that it takes the guesswork out of trying to build a website or landing page that converts your lead traffic. There are a number of templates available to use and these templates are designed to convert leads into customers. The dashboard of the software is extremely easy to navigate and there are of course helpful training and use videos available to help you get set up quickly. You can use the upsell features to easily add product and services upsells to increase the opportunity to increase revenue. You can also use this platform to build complete membership areas all in the same program. The editor is really intuitive and makes it pretty easy to customize the pages at a high rate of speed. It has integration with email list services like GetResponse and Awebber but if you want you can purchase the upgraded tool suite and get built-in functionality keeping all your business tools on one platform. You don’t have to know how to code or even how to design websites because it’s already done for you. Overall this is a very powerful sales and marketing tool! There is a free trial to get you the time you need to check out the software and see if it’s a right fit.

Cons The software is a bit pricy as even the lowest plan will run you quite a bit per month, however, when you figure removing the cost of all the tools you need because there are included versions it starts to make it way more economical as you can bundle all those tools into one service.

Seongngor L.
retiree in Maleisië
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent Support Service/Teaching

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I like what I'm learning and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has shown and taught me how to use the important features that will help me to complete my funnel during this 30 day challenge. He is making the difference for me.

The technical support which I'm receiving while taking part in the OFA Challenge using ClickFunnels is above par when compared to support from other software. I would like to single out [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of this tech support for mention. He is a superb educator, teaching us, a motley group of participants of varying levels of tech knowledge about ClickFunnels. His articulation is very good, his voice is well modulated and he is very very patient, handling our questions and helping us to resolve our difficulties in the creation of our respective funnels. He is an excellent teacher, very professional and caring and I highly respect his passion for what he is doing, very unstinting in sharing his knowledge and teaching us, especially me, an old grandma, 78 years young without any tech knowledge, having been brought up in the era when there was no internet and no computer. I'm super grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his guidance and his patience . Thank s very much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. You're one super cool gentleman.

There are so many features which need to be discovered, in my case, since I'm tech-disabled, and without any help I would be totally lost. I also feel that it is rather expensive, for me anyway, since my currency exchange rate is against me. We're RM4.20 to 1.00 USD so it is hard on my pocket , a retiree without any income except for a small pension of the equivalent of 500USD per month.

9 maanden geleden

Hi SeongNgor, Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear that you are enjoying ClickFunnels and what we have to offer. Keep up the good work!

Humberto C.
Humberto C.
Freelancer in Venezuela
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Clickfunnels, Powerful Marketing and Sales Software

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a freelancer and digital entrepreneur I have tried different tools for marketing automation, both for personal projects and for my clients. Clickfunnels is without a doubt a very powerful tool that will allow you to make money online if you already have a structure of your business, clear ideas to simply implement and I would say that a database of prospects already created.
With Clickfunnels you have the option of 14 days of trial where you can have a look at all the available features, solutions and tools. I recommend that, before trying Clickfunnels, go with a structure or clear idea of what you need for your business. This way you can obtain the results that allow you to pay for the tool month by month.

You can create marketing and sales funnels in a very simple way. You have available, countless Funnels already created (some free and others for payment) With clickfunnels you can save a lot of planning time. You no longer have to look for other tools to integrate them. It is a great platform to make money online. It has an affiliate program that pays excellent commissions. Possibility of doing A / B tests in all the funnels you want By registering you have access to a high performance content and training network. It serves both beginners and more experienced users. You can choose a different template according to the funnel you decide to create. It has a fairly simple website builder with drag & drop functionality. Access to Webinars and videos for training purposes. If you are using WordPress, Clickfunnels has a plugin that integrates perfectly You have many options to receive payments from your customers as it is integrated with several platforms that function as purses.

If you are starting with Digital Marketing, Clickfunnels can be a bit overwhelming for you because you have a lot to learn. It can be too expensive, especially if you do not get immediate results You have a limited number with the start plan It can be very tedious to perform the A / B tests (a matter of taste) If you stop paying you will not have access to all the funnels that you have created.