ClickFunnels reviews

Over ClickFunnels

Webgebaseerd platform voor websitemarketing dat bedrijven helpt bij het genereren van leads en omzet via aanpasbare tools.

Meer informatie over ClickFunnels

The range of templates, access to different training as you progress through developing your own skills is very cost effective for any new business start-up like mine.

Cost : it is an expensive piece of garbage that simply doesnt work. Pretty much every aspect of using this awful software was something to dislike intensely.

Beoordelingen van ClickFunnels

Waar voor je geld

ClickFunnels heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 603 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ClickFunnels eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (603)

Rod
Rod
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Clickfunnels is a great way to generate new business FAST!

5,0 10 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Brock
Brock
Vice President of Marketing in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Great Tool for Modern Marketing

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used the product to go from funnel idea phase to implementation VERY quickly. Usually in 1-2 days we can have a new funnel created and out in the real world to be tested.

It is amazing how quickly you can go from "idea" to "implementation" with ClickFunnels. But unlike competing products ClickFunnels has a TON of flexibility that allows you to precisely control how your pages look, as well as the functionality. On a lot of products you are locked into certain portions of the user experience. Not so with ClickFunnels. It is our #1 go to for prototyping and testing new funnels.

I wouldn't say we liked this "least"... it is something you should be aware of. If you have no technical skills this product isn't quite as simple as some of the competitors. The flexibility it has comes at the "cost" of being slightly more involved. However, I wouldn't let this deter you. The investment you will make in learning how the system works more than pays for itself in the flexibility you get.

8 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for leaving us this review!

Mike
Founder in Singapore

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great Software I've Been Using For 3 Years+...

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The software does its job but I wish management would improve the current product. I've bought CF 2.0 and it's not that much of an improvement from CF 1.0 apart from the UX being cleaner. I'm primarily using this software for it's one click upsell functions. But I'm very close to switching to custom Wordpress set-ups.

I love this software as it builds out an efficient sales funnel that converts traffic into customers with higher AOVs. Having used this software for 3 years+, I've become really familiar with building pages fast and efficiently. Love the founder, Russell too.

My biggest disappointment with Clickfunnels is the lack of updates and improvements to CF 1.0. Most of the community would rather have a better and improved version than to build a completely new platform in CF 2.0. For this year's Black Friday sales, web pages went DOWN, resulting in the loss of sales. This happened across many users. Page builders are still the same, with the occasional glitches; creating products across funnel pages would be long, arduous and repetitive process. URLs always come out buggy with numbers. Page templates look like websites from the early 2000s, when other products like LeadPages have cleaner and better designs. Membership sites are buggy, and confusing for the end-user.

4 weken geleden

We appreciate that you let us know about your experiences. We are always looking for ways to improve and will review your feedback. Thank you!

Connor
Founder in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

A powerful tool with a steep (and often unnecessary) learning curve

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I invested in ClickFunnels after launching a new business. I needed a funnel in place. In the past, I'd have just built it in Wordpress but I kept hearing such amazing things about ClickFunnels that I figured I'd check it out. And at the end of the day, I'm impressed. I may spend half my time in ClickFunnels cursing the software and how unnecessarily complicated they make almost every step of any process (and how honestly inexcusably glitchy it is), but it does more than any other tool I've used. Honestly, if I knew what I was getting into before I started with ClickFunnels, I probably wouldn't have done it. But now that I'm in, I wouldn't go back.

ClickFunnels feels like it CAN do just about anything. It's funnel-builder is robust, the templates are incredibly helpful, and their email server (with or without Actionetics) is fairly powerful. I think my favorite feature, however, is that you can share funnels. As a coach, a big part of my job is teaching network marketers how to build an online presence. Most of them have never heard of a funnel before, so this can be an uphill battle. I love the fact that I can create a fully-featured funnel template, then just share that link with my students.

ClickFunnels feels about 10 years outdated. The interface is fairly ugly, and the whole user experience just feels ... Clunky, is probably the best word for it. I think, more than anything, ClickFunnels suffers from massive feature bloat. Over the years, they've added SO MUCH functionality that it lost accessibility. Sure, you CAN do just about anything with ClickFunnels ... But it's not gonna be easy. Expect to spend a TON of time on the (very outdated and incomplete) help pages, in the Facebook group, and talking to support (which has been surprisingly much better than I'd heard) ... And for a lot of the answers to be, "Oh, well, that's weird. That should work. I don't know why it isn't." All-in-all, it just feels patched together and what seems like a simple processes just become unnecessarily difficult and frustrating. Honestly, I've thought a couple times about quitting and rebuilding everything somewhere else. Somewhere more user friendly. But the fact of the matter is, while there may be tools that are easier to use, none of them are as powerful or as versatile as ClickFunnels.

Claudia
Business Owner in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good if you ONLY want a funnel builder

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: ClickFunnels was fine for the short term, but I didn't want to pay for it AND all the other tools to run my business. It's expensive for what you get, but if you want well built funnels, this is a great option.

There are a lot of templates that can be customized and the educational aspect is very good. It's good if you only want to build a funnel.

There are too many limitations. I prefer a platform that has a more robust and well-rounded functionality. Building a funnel and connecting it to your email is not as easy as they say it is.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for the honest review, we appreciate your feedback.

Rezwan
Funnel Strategist in Canada
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Clickfunnels: The Ultimate Tool for Building High-Converting Sales Funnels

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, while Clickfunnels is an excellent tool for building high-converting sales funnels, it is not without its drawbacks. The price may be a bit steep for some users, and the limited design options and lack of a built-in blogging platform may be a drawback for those who want to use the platform for more than just sales funnel creation. Despite these cons, however, I have found Clickfunnels to be an incredibly valuable tool for my funnel design business and have achieved impressive results for my clients using the platform.

As a professional funnel designer, I have found Clickfunnels to be an incredibly useful tool for building high-converting sales funnels for my clients. Ease of use: One of the standout features of Clickfunnels is how easy it is to use. The drag-and-drop editor makes it simple to create and design professional-looking landing pages and sales funnels, even for those with limited design experience.Wide range of templates: Clickfunnels offers a wide range of customizable templates for different types of funnels, which makes it easy to create professional-looking funnels quickly and efficiently.Integrations: Clickfunnels integrates seamlessly with a variety of other tools and platforms, such as email marketing services, payment gateways, and social media platforms. This makes it easy to integrate Clickfunnels into my existing workflow and marketing efforts. Advanced features: In addition to the basic features, Clickfunnels also offers advanced features such as split testing, membership sites, and custom domains, which can help to optimize and improve the performance of my sales funnels.Overall, I have found Clickfunnels to be an incredibly powerful and easy-to-use tool for building high-converting sales funnels.

While Clickfunnels is an incredibly powerful and useful tool for building high-converting sales funnels, there are a few cons to consider as well.Price: One potential con of Clickfunnels is the price. While the platform does offer a range of pricing tiers to suit different needs and budgets, some users may find the price to be a bit steep, especially if they are just starting out or have limited resources. The $97/month tier, while offering a wide range of features, does not include complete email automation, which can be a drawback for some users.Limited design options: Another potential con of Clickfunnels is that it can be difficult to design pages without using advanced custom CSS. While the platform does offer a range of customizable templates and a drag-and-drop editor, users who want to create more advanced or custom designs may find it challenging to do so without using custom CSS.No built-in blogging platform: Clickfunnels is primarily focused on building sales funnels, and as such, it does not have a built-in blogging platform. This means that users who want to use the platform for content marketing or blogging will need to use a separate tool or integrate with a third-party platform.

Emil
Internet Marketer/Graphic Designer in Filipijnen
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

"ClickFunnels: the ultimate sales funnel solution (or is it?)"

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've been using ClickFunnels for a while, and overall, I'm happy with the product. Although it is definitely more expensive, it has many features that have been beneficial for my business. The integrations with other tools have saved me a ton of time and make it simple to create sales funnels that look professional. The team has always been prompt in responding to my questions and helpful in resolving my problems, and I've also found the customer support to be very good. Having said that, the platform can be a little slow at times, and there aren't many options for customization. I'm content overall with my decision to use ClickFunnels, and I would suggest it to others.

Since I've been using ClickFunnels for a while, I must admit that I'm quite impressed with how simple it is to use. Due to the platform's extensive library of templates for various sales funnel types, building a professional-looking funnel without having to start from scratch is really simple. It also saves me a ton of time because it integrates with other marketing and sales tools, which I adore. The more sophisticated capabilities, like split testing, have also proved very beneficial in maximizing the efficiency of my funnels. In addition to all of that, anytime I've had queries or problems, the ClickFunnels customer service staff has been really supportive. Overall, I've had a great time working with ClickFunnels.

Since I've been using ClickFunnels for a while, there are a few features that particularly appeal to me, but overall I'm not all that pleased with the system. Cost is one of my biggest issues; it's undoubtedly on the expensive side. It can occasionally be resource-intensive and slow to use, I've also discovered. I dislike not having more control over the look and feel of my sales funnels, so I find the customization options to be somewhat limited. Last but not least, I wish there were more integrations with other tools, and I've found the learning curve to be a little steep.

Pablo
copywriter in Argentinië

It is very easy to use

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love it because I can create my sites and landing very quickly and easily the platform is very intuitive

Easy to use: ClickFunnels has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface that allows users to create and customize landing pages and conversion funnels without technical knowledgeCustomization – ClickFunnels offers a large variety of customizable templates and design elements so users can create attractive and professional pages and funnelsIntegrations: ClickFunnels integrates with a wide variety of CRM and marketing tools, allowing users to automate tasks and get the most out of their marketing bucksAnalytics and Tracking – ClickFunnels offers a host of analytics and tracking tools that allow users to see how their pages and funnels are performing and make informed decisions on how to improve them.

Cost – ClickFunnels can be expensive, especially if access to all features and tools is required.Design Limitations: Although ClickFunnels has a wide variety of customizable templates and design elements, some users may encounter limitations when it comes to customizing their site.Hosting Limitations: ClickFunnels hosts all pages and funnels on its own server, which means that users do not have complete control over their site and cannot host it on a custom server.SEO Limitations: It can be difficult to optimize ClickFunnels pages and funnels for search engines, as the platform does not offer all the necessary SEO features.

Kamal
Kamal
Employee in Marokko
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

To get more leads, use ClickFunnels

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: leads management, and high conversion rates allow you to get the best results and avoid spending more money without any satisfaction.

create, design, and optimize landing pages, opt-in forms, and order pages to increase online conversions. Some of its features include A/B testing, email integration, and built-in analytics

the most thing I like least about ClickFunnels is the price that is higher, but actually, the features that are offered by the software deserve the fees.

Marketing Consultant in VS

Easy To Use Sales Funnels Software That Has Room To Grow

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I really like how easy it is to launch a landing page or funnel. Non-technical people can quickly grasp the tool to get their first landing page up in a few hours.

They lack many native integrations. It is hard to use this software with other tools in your marketing stack because there is no API integration. They have Zapier, but I do not think it's right to pay for Zapier when the developers can create the integrations natively for easier deployment.

Kelly
Kelly
Owner/Operator in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I needed a "one-stop shop" solution

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The software was good with what it did. The templates were good.

I found how it integrated a bit confusing and having to use several solutions was very inconvenient. I ended up leaving to go to Kajabi.

Alma
Alma
Epileptic Acupuncturist in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

ClickFunnels Is A No-Brainer (even without my brain)

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since starting to use Clickfunnels, I have learned exactly who I help, why I help them, what they can learn, and how they can get it; if you think you can help everyone, you will fail.
I don't want to build another website without Clickfunnels; it's that easy and looks great!
I'm disabled and the customer service doesn't make me feel stupid when I get confused and ask questions.

Honestly, this is the best software and automation I have ever seen for building an online presence and helping connect people with the right services and products for them instead of and endless page of options that don't really help. There are great resources for understanding how to be the best you and overdeliver to your community and customer base, If you are willing to put in effort to improve yourself and how you communicate.

Some of the integrations, like with MX records and CRM, confuse me trying to read through the Q&A. There is a learning curve to understanding how to do anything. I am epileptic and would be lost if I didn't do the One Funnel Away Challenge to learn about functions and features. That really isn't a bad thing. Some Videos would be easier on my Ready Epilepsy; but I still make it work.

Director in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

More than just software - business and life changing tools

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used to suffer from a lack of focus and having too many different websites and offers all over the place. The clickfunnels community and software has enabled me to streamline my offers, my funnels and flows into revenue generating powerhouses and I finally hit 7 figures in my business as a result.

The functionality and ease of use is exceptional. It is possible to launch a product with sales pages and follow up in a matter of hours.

The follow up functionality could be better but it is still part of an overall great package.

Deb
Religieuze instellingen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Clickfunnels is ah-MAZ-ing!!!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: CF is allowing me to create websites and funnels to take my business to the next level without all the tech required with other tools. The training is incredible and top notch! I'm learning more than I ever dreamed I could learn in a short amount of time to help me reach people. It is invaluable!

I'd say it was the ease of creating a funnel, BUT even though that is pretty incredible, I absolutely love the community, the heart of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the constant VALUE he gives way to those he serves. The training provided is beyond compare with anything else out there! I believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team actually cares about the people and their success vs just getting another buck like most companies. I've never experienced that in a business before. Clickfunnels isn't just a software tool, it is a community, a family. I LOVE being a part of it!

I'd have to say the membership platform. Even though it is very good, I wish it were a little more robust in what it offers. But, I know CF will eventually get there. It's in the heart of the leaders to give the best.

Nicole
Fitness & Yoga coach, CEO in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Click Funnels is Easy and simple to use. A platform that has everything!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Experience has been good so far. Can't complain.

I liked how easy it was to work with. I loved that you can use templates and customize them, or you can create your own from scratch. Integrations with click funnels were easy to do as well.

the price... it is a bit on the high side. its 97 us, which is 120 something canadian. It is worth it though if you are using it to host your prgrams, or use it to teach.

9 maanden geleden

Thanks so much, Nicole for this reveiw! We are happy to hear how much you are enjoying our platform! We appreciate your feedback on the price but hope all of the amazing videos in Funnel Flix help to offset that cost. There is a lot of value there so we hope you take advantage!

Chawn
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Love the Idea But Fails in Deployment

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Given what was stated above, why I try it again? Yes, I would definitely give it another go if I could launch a funnel without any hitches.

I love the concept of a functional website which is why it was an easy sell for me. The idea of being able to both market to your target audience and take them through a sales funnel/process mirrored my 20+years of success in sales. So, why not find a way to automate the process. From that perspective, I love the idea of it.

In short, after spending months working with ClickFunnel's tech folks and a good friend who had deployed many sales funnels, I was sad to put to rest my vision of launching a sales funnel for my business. We just could not work through the technical glitches.

Dominic
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

ClickFunnels Review

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience has been good using this software. I am a big [SENSITIVE CONTENT] fan! It's a good software and they are continually improving the platform. The marketing that you get with it is fantastic as well. The only downside is that it is pricey even for the basic version. There are less expensive alternatives out there that can get the job done.

It has a ton of training and it's relatively easy to use. There are a lot of templates to choose from and it's very popular so there are plenty of people that are familiar with it to help.

The price is higher than other alternatives

8 maanden geleden

Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

Parker
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Must have tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I've really enjoyed using clickfunnels. I've used other marketing tools like hubspot, infusionsoft, and other landing page builders. This is just so quick to use.

Ease of use. I'm not a tech guy, designer, or marketer and it's been easy use.

I don't like customers list part. Wish it had more features that would allow you to filter and build lists of contacts. Better Segmentation. Exporting customers data is not that great.

Tobe
Tobe

Love Click Funnels!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a very pleasant overall experience with Click Funnels and recommend it to clients and colleagues all the time.

Really love how intuitive and easy to use it is. The drag and drop builder is simple and straightforward.

It can be a little buggy sometimes and clicking on certain sections that are hidden by other sections can make it hard to edit pages at times.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Tobi! We appreciate your review! It means a lot to us that we are helping you succeed. Thanks for being part of the ClickFunnels Family!

Cheikh
ClickFunnels revieuw in Senegal
Computerhardware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With ClickFunnels you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code

For me, ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market, because you can create conversion tunnels of all types such as leads, sales, webinars, etc. Even if it is sometimes limited. ClickFunnels not only generates conversion tunnels, it is also an efficient tool for creating landing pages. The advantage of ClickFunnels is that you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code. ClickFunnels also increases your sales by optimally presenting your product to customers. So if you want to make money quickly without any knowledge of expensive user codes, ClickFunnels is the king, because it is optimised for that.

It has to be said from the outset, the price is a bit expensive, especially the Platinum plan which includes all the options you need. The more advanced funnels in this product don't work sometimes. As for the Conversion and Page Tunnels, the number is very limited in the standard version of the product. We also need to speed up the addition of a tunnel, which is sometimes slow. As for the Split Testing tool, it is archaic and needs to be reviewed.

Brandon
Self Employed in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

BEST FUNNEL TRAINING IN THE MARKET!!!!!!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

There’s not enough space to say all of the pros, but from what I’ve experienced so far, I’ve never received SO MUCH VALUE by a funnel training company with SO LITTLE commitment to spend. The best thing about click funnels is they teach you exactly what you need to know in a way that allows you to bite the bullet and grind your gears to actually learn. It’s definitely not a given, you have to work for it but with all the training video, support groups, customer service, and amazing software.. you literally have no option to fail unless you are not a committed person. I almost bought a training course that was $12,000 before I saw this and I can’t tell you how happy I am that I saw [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ads during the moment of contemplation I had in my gut. I know this is long but I need whoever is reading this to know that this company is absolutely amazing and if you’re looking to learn funnels and make this a full-time career you need to put your trust in their training I haven’t fully finished it but what I feel inside is so much more powerful and I know this will work.

There is only one con and that is if you are not a person that wants to take self accountability and put action into the information and access you’re getting throughout this challenge and with the software then you will not enjoy it and it will not be something for you so don’t even waste your time but if you’re trying to change your life and you want to take action and learn how to do that then this would not be a con for you

SeongNgor
retiree in Maleisië

Excellent Support Service/Teaching

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like what I'm learning and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has shown and taught me how to use the important features that will help me to complete my funnel during this 30 day challenge. He is making the difference for me.

The technical support which I'm receiving while taking part in the OFA Challenge using ClickFunnels is above par when compared to support from other software. I would like to single out [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of this tech support for mention. He is a superb educator, teaching us, a motley group of participants of varying levels of tech knowledge about ClickFunnels. His articulation is very good, his voice is well modulated and he is very very patient, handling our questions and helping us to resolve our difficulties in the creation of our respective funnels. He is an excellent teacher, very professional and caring and I highly respect his passion for what he is doing, very unstinting in sharing his knowledge and teaching us, especially me, an old grandma, 78 years young without any tech knowledge, having been brought up in the era when there was no internet and no computer. I'm super grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his guidance and his patience . Thank s very much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. You're one super cool gentleman.

There are so many features which need to be discovered, in my case, since I'm tech-disabled, and without any help I would be totally lost. I also feel that it is rather expensive, for me anyway, since my currency exchange rate is against me. We're RM4.20 to 1.00 USD so it is hard on my pocket , a retiree without any income except for a small pension of the equivalent of 500USD per month.

2 jaar geleden

Hi SeongNgor, Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear that you are enjoying ClickFunnels and what we have to offer. Keep up the good work!

Corey
Owner in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

ClickFunnels- Much More Than Just a Software Company

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My wife and I own a Brick and Mortar Fitness Studio that was forced to shut down due to COVID-19. We chose to quickly pivot and go on-line offering virtual classes to serve our clients. We also had to re-think our strategy moving forward and that is when the One Funnel Away challenge came into our sights. We had joined ClickFunnels basic membership level when a fitness mentoring company we were using introduced us to funnels. They provided us with basic funnels to attract leads and before we knew it we were filling our funnel and things were working pretty well but something just didn't feel right with the way we were going about attracting clients. To top it off, the cost of the mentoring was becoming a burden on our little studio so we decided to exit the program. We continued to apply the system we had learned to attract clients with varied success, it just didn't feel right, we weren't attracting our ideal client...heck we didn't really even know who our ideal client was. I knew we needed something different and that is when I came across the OFA Challenge. I thought for the $100 investment what could I have to lose! The Challenge has been jam packed with so much incredible information and learning that I wish this was something I had learned before we decided to go into business, I know we would be much better off today. I've been stretched and pushed out of my comfort zone many times during the challenge and have learned more about creating a sustainable and profitable

I have found the best part of ClickFunnels is the ability to integrate everything in one platform, and to have the ability to automate the entire sales & follow up process. It is easy to use and you don't have to be a computer geek to put what you need together.

Customer service response is a little tardy, but if you're willing to do a little digging on your own there is plenty of resources available.

Bree
Entrepreneur in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One Funnel Away Challenge - Changed My Life!!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am currently in the One Funnel Away Challenge with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I just want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He has made this challenge such an amazing experience for us all. I came into this not knowing a whole lot about funnels. Another Funnel hacker brought me in through his product funnel that uses CF as part of it. I had recently left my full time job to pursue something new but I had no idea where it would go from there. When I found out about the OFA challenge I could feel it was something good but I was scared to death and kinda excited all at the same time. I have been on the fence with which direction to go with my new business. But not now [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has completely changed my path. Every day his energy and his passion for what he does is so inspiring!! I literally look forward to his lessons everyday. I had never been in marketing prior to November 2019 and now that is my all I can think about talk about and do. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] absolutely picked the perfect guy for this challenge. He teaches in a way that is REAL to the bone, you can tell he cares not only for Click Funnels but for the people he is teaching. Anyone out there who takes the time to read this far first thank you lol I know it was a bit wordy but seriously take the One Funnel Away Challenge with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] it is literally the most amazing thing I have done for myself in a long while. It's challenging for sure but so worth it!!

This software is an absolute game changer in the marketing industry. The features and tools in the software you use to create funnels is so absolutely amazing and simple!! There is nothing out there that can even compare to what Click Funnels has done and continues to do. The add so much value to to the marketing industry what they have created is so amazing and so POWERFUL!! It is not just the software it is the organization as well. The people are absolutely amazing and SO HAPPY all the time!!! It makes work no like work!!

You know, the only thing I have found so far is that I cannot add a new Font. And looking back, I don't think I really needed one because they have like a million already. I just wanted to know how to do it. Seriously!! It's so worth every dime and hundreds more...

Mike

Overwogen alternatieven:

A No Brainer For ANY Business Matter What Your Product Or Service Is!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Connecting more people to the things they desire at a FAST rate.

Ease of use and customer service are by far a HUGE plus to using this product

Really nothing, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team of superstars have thought this thing out far better than I could ever have pictured and continue to stay WAY ahead of the curve.

Deborah
founder of harvesting lifes lessons in VS

The OFA Challenge

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: i realized that I can do anything when i put my mind to something

When I begin the OFA challenge I was a full-time nurse and a dabbling business owner. I was a business owner with no system and didn’t understand that I even needed a system. Throughout the first week I lost my job as a nurse, I was fired. Giving up was not even an option for me because I had already purchased and become a member of click funnels. And I had already begin the OFA Challenge. I push through the first week despite my losing of my job and determined that my business was going to grill. Everything that the support team said and taught me I was like a baby bird with her mouth open wide gobbling up everything I could because my business had to succeed. A single mother with two autistic children And a best selling author two times over I knew I had it within me to succeed but what I didn’t understand or realize was that I needed this challenge more than anybody could ever know. It rebuilt the confidence I had of myself it forced me to do the work myself. Nobody could do it for me despite my multiple times of asking for help I dug in I did the work and that only came out with a final but were in week three and I have four clients offer my E cover designing and several more prospects and a best selling author two times over I knew I had it within me to succeed but what I didn’t understand or realize was that I needed this challenge more than anybody could ever know. It rebuilt the confidence I had in myself it forced me to do the work myse

I wish that it would give me a longer time to earn money to pay for the software