NeoCertified-Great Product, Great People.

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2016
Alicia G.
IT Officer
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have been a customer for a few years now and have been very happy with the product, customer support and sales. Support is always fast to respond to any issue I have and if I needed an immediate fix, someone has always answered my call. They worked diligently to correct an add -in issue for our conversion to 365 and were in constant communication. The only complaint I've heard since our move to 365 is the add -in is not as cohesive as it was in Outlook client. I use the reporting function in the admin portal to maintain banking compliance and standards. It gives me the ability to monitor usage, users and most importantly non-users. I can honestly say I have never been dissatisfied or felt the need to look elsewhere. It is hard to find a company you can say that about these days.

Pluspunten: Ease of use

Minpunten: The redirection to NeoCertifed from Office 365

van NeoCertified op 27-1-2017

Thanks, Alicia.

We appreciate the kind words about sales, support, and the overall product, and the customer input about the 365 add-in.

Feel free to give us a call to discuss how we can better improve the solution to meet your needs.

NeoCertified was easy to get started and is easy to use, love the Customer Connect feature.

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2017
Beth P.
VP Information Security
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Allowed us to have secure email without the exorbitant cost that we were investigating. Easy to train users how to use, the technical support has been great and easy to work with.

Pluspunten: Customer Connect gives us a portal to direct customers to send sensitive data from our website or from a link on email signature. A great feature that helps to keep customer information secure and is easy for the customer to use.

Minpunten: In our environment, could not get the Outlook Add-on to work. It would be nice if the Customer Connect would only allow specific addresses and block out the drop down box if they are used to alleviate confusion of choices. The drop down box overrides the manually inputted email.

van NeoCertified op 8-8-2017

Thanks so much, Beth!

We are extremely pleased that Customer Connect is working out so well for you.

We also appreciate the feedback and will pass along this information to our development team.

User friendly, easy to setup and maintain. One of the easiest parts of my job to manage.

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2017
Kelly M.
IT Coordinator
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ease of setup and portability.
The plugin to outlook makes this seamless and user friendly.
Setting up accounts can not be made any easier.

Pluspunten: The support is absolutely the best. When I have a user with an issue I can get help right away. Either they send me the information I need to fix the issue or they jump right in and fix it for me when requested. Support is everything and it can be found here!

Minpunten: About the only thing that I see that trips up users is that the send receive does not auto check for neocertified email. It requires that the user manually check for messages (Push the button).

van NeoCertified op 30-10-2017

Thanks so much for the kind words, Kelly!

If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call or email.

Secured Email Simplified.

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2019
Jim M.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Neocertified is a simple, secure solution that we use for Clients who require HIPAA compliance. Integrates easily with Microsoft Outlook and our users overall are quite pleased with the software and service. We receive very little tech support calls on this software once installed. In the very few times we had any questions, Neocertified's team promptly responded and resolved the issue.

Pluspunten: Ease of use at an affordable price. Very easy to integrate into Outlook. Simple enough for users of all levels.

Minpunten: In the many years we've used the software and service, never had an issue.

van NeoCertified op 25-3-2019

Thanks for the kind words, Jim.

If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Neocertified Provides a Great End to End Encryption User Experience

Kevin S.
Information Systems Director
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Opmerkingen: HIPAA, and Privacy Compliance

Pluspunten: Extremely easy access for end-users, protection across all of our devices, little to no tech support needed once installed/deployed. In the rare instances tech support was needed, cases are handled by a real person who can understand our issues and communicate what needs to be done in an expedited fashion. We have used and tested numerous products and NOTHING comes close to what Neocertified offers and delivers upon!

van NeoCertified op 11-9-2017

Thanks for the kind words, Kevin.

Let me know if you ever need anything in the future and I will be happy to help!

Peter

very easy to install and simple instructions

Steve M.
IT Manager
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our company are able to comply with HIPPA compliance for the industry. My clients will feel more safe while we are serving them of their needs.

Pluspunten: The instructions for client to login to use the software is very simple and easy. Support is very fast without waiting too long on the phone or email.

Minpunten: So far with the usage of this software from both my clients and users feed back, there is nothing bad about the software. Even and elderly person can simply click and register without issue.

van NeoCertified op 11-9-2017

Thanks for the review, Steve!

Let me know if you ever need anything in the future and I will be happy to help.

Secure Email Encryption with Outstanding Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018
Brian B.
IT Manager
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have been using NeoCertified for over 5 years now. The system is rock-solid, and the customer support that we have received over the years has been top-notch.

Pluspunten: Straight-forward, easy to use email encryption that works from virtually and platform

Minpunten: Currently no add-in for Gmail to allow for a more streamlined email encryption process.

van NeoCertified op 12-2-2019

Thanks for the kind words, Brian!

We do now offer a Gmail integration at no additional charge, so feel free to start using it immediately from the Google Chrome Store.

NeoCertified

NeoCertified has delivered a very straightforward and easy end-user experience

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2017
David V.
Director of IT
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We utilize this software to maintain our HIPAA compliance will sending ePHI

Pluspunten: Our employees love how easy it was to send a secure communication. The learning curve is minimal and requires virtually no training to get the end-users up and using neocertified

Minpunten: From a company Admin perspective, it would be very beneficial to have more tools and control over the back end of the system.

van NeoCertified op 27-6-2018

Thanks for your review, David!

I am thrilled to hear that your employees enjoy how easy the product is to use.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly about the Admin process. I'm confident we can accommodate you with any of the tools that you might need.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Very good relationship

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2017
Wayne E.
Network Admin
Papier- en bosbouwproducten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Secure e-mail between branches.

Pluspunten: Support has been excellent. The times when I forgot how to do something, it was just a phone call and then they asked if I would just like them to take care of it.

Minpunten: I really cannot say anything bad about NEO. We have never experienced any problems that could not be handled almost on the spot!

van NeoCertified op 30-10-2017

Thanks so much for the kind words, Wayne.

If you ever need anything moving forward, please don't hesitate to call or email.

Peter Schaub

Don't even notice it's there...

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2017
John A.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We did research on several of the mail encryption tools that are HIPAA compliant for our dental clinic. NeoCertified came out on top. For us, the best part of NeoCertified is how effortlessly it integrated with the Microsoft Outlook Mail system. It makes sending and receiving encrypted medical records easy like it should be!

Pluspunten: We like NeoCertified because it is easy to use, easy to set up, and nearly invisible to the user.

Minpunten: We really didn't have any obstacles in purchasing, setup, or usage. It's a well thought out product.

van NeoCertified op 17-3-2017

We're glad you're so pleased with our Secure Email Solution, John.

Thanks for the kind words and let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

Very positive overall. Great product at a reasonable price.

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2017
Doug S.
IT Director
Bankwezen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The admin console is great for centralized management, allowing for easy onboarding and email tracking. The product provides ease of use for our employees and recipients.

Minpunten: The Outlook add-in has all the necessary functionality and makes using NeoCertified easy for Outlook users. However, there have been issues with the add-in disabling itself. This is not a common issue, just trying to find something I like the least about this software.

van NeoCertified op 30-10-2017

Thanks so much for the positive words, Doug!

We are always updating and enhancing the experience for users and will continue to do so for the Outlook plug-in to limit any issues you have with it.

Please let me know if you ever need anything moving forward.

President & CEO, NeoCertified

Our company has been using NeoCertified for the past 3 years with no issues and great success!

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2017
Terry S.
QA/IT Manager
Maatschappelijk werk, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Reliabilty, ease of use, great customer service.....

Pluspunten: As an administrator I have found this product to be very reliable and meet company requirements with Hippa. The ease of use, reliability, and customer service are exceptional!

van NeoCertified op 29-11-2017

Thanks so much, Terry, and please let me know if you ever need anything in the future.

Peter Schaub

I can't say good enough things about the service and support offered to me from NeoCertified

John B.
IT Director
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Encrypted email Hippa Compliant

Pluspunten: Easy for the end user experience. The Outlook downloadable add on!!! We here at NMHC have had a great experience with NeoCertified.

van NeoCertified op 11-9-2017

Thanks, John! I really appreciate all of the kind words.

Let me know if you ever need anything in the future.

Simple and Affordable

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2019
Monika B.
Operations Manager
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excellent customer service and easy to use via Microsoft Outlook. Overall, very happy with NeoCertified.

Pluspunten: Simple to use and affordable, especially for a smaller agency. Set-up was seamless and the modules to walk through set up were very clear.

Minpunten: Some secure email recipients outside our organization were unable to receive the secure message due to their own firewall security protection, although that issue was infrequent.

van NeoCertified op 11-9-2019

Thanks for the kind words, Monika!

If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.

NeoCertified

Very easy to install and implement, good customer service and support

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2017
Allison B.
Operations Director
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Easy to use. Easy to implement. Reliable and inexpensive compared to similar tools. Can be used by both software savvy folks and beginners.

Minpunten: Doesn't have some of the bells and whistles of other software but it's significantly less expensive.

van NeoCertified op 6-11-2017

Thanks for the kind words, Allison!

If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to give me a call or shoot me an email.

Wonderful Product and Great Customer Service - Highly Recommended

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019
Maria M.
Administrator
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Allows us to send and receive health insurance documents containing highly sensitive information without worry.

Pluspunten: We have been completely happy with the service. NeoCertified is simple to install and use, reliable, efficient, cost effective, and offers great customer service.

Minpunten: No complaints - a client or two had trouble logging in to access the secure email once or twice but the error was on their end.

van NeoCertified op 10-9-2019

Thanks so much for the kind words, Maria!

If you ever need anything, feel free to contact me directly.

NeoCertified

NeoCertified was the perfect HIPAA-HITECH compliance solution for encrypted emails for us.

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2017
Ashwin M.
Public Health Innovation Manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Ease of use for: the sender, the receiver and the administrator when it comes to the transmission of HIPAA compliant electronic mail.
No headache solution: - Minimal training required.
No investment in any complicated hardware.
Outlook plugin for Microsoft Outlook 2007 worked great when we were using that that platform.

Minpunten: Though we really do not have any complaints about NeoCertified, getting a Business Associtaes Agreement in place took a while.

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks so much for the review! I personally want to apologize for the delay in getting the BAA in place. It was a bit of a new process for us at the time.

Its been great!

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2018
Casey M.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It is so easy to use for both myself and the offices we send information to.

Minpunten: I don't have any complaints.

van NeoCertified op 27-7-2018

Thanks so much for the kind words, Casey!

If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to me.

President & CEO, NeoCertified

I found this secured email program fairly easy to learn, but a bit awkward to use.

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018
Tracy H.
Therapist
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Fairly easy to learn. Someone looked into programs and suggested this one, so I did not research others.

Minpunten: A bit awkward to use; particularly when I am attaching documents in it (which has often been why I needed to use it). I have saved drafts and the attachments I added disappeared by the time I went back to the draft, even if it was just a few hours later.

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for your honest feedback. I will make a note of this, so that we can make this a much smoother process for you in the future.

If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thanks again for your feedback.

NeoCertified

As a large agency we have tried several secure email solutions and have found NeoCertified the best.

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2017
David W.
Medische praktijk, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use and outlook plugin makes the software easy to use. Great support when we have questions.

van NeoCertified op 9-11-2017

Thanks for the kind words, David.

If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to me personally.

LOVE IT!

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2019
Tiffany G.
Maatschappelijk werk, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are extremely pleased with the customer service! We always get a quick response and they stay with you until the problem is solved.

Pluspunten: This product has been a life saver for our small non-profit! We love the features available like email retraction. It is very cost effective for our organization. We love that you can use an app from your phone as well.

Minpunten: It is not easy to use with Apple products. You have to purchase something to make it compatible which adds to the expense.

van NeoCertified op 22-3-2019

Thanks for the kind words, Tiffany.

We are looking into better enhancing our integration with Apple products and can hopefully get that streamlined for you and other Apple users.

Let me know if you have any other feedback or comments.

Wonderful service

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2019
Sedeana B.
dental assistant/receptionist
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ease of use is great! It allows our office to send emails securely with no worries.

Minpunten: Recipients have a bit of a hard time opening the emails every now and then.

van NeoCertified op 1-4-2019

Thanks for the kind words, Sedeana!

Please let me know if you need anything moving forward.

An Excellent Product

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2019
Jim M.
Program Manager
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It allows us to submit sensitive information without fear of being compromised.

Minpunten: It does require a new, non-Neocertified customer recipient to create an account in order to view the message. Large organizations with transient staff that get few messages from us sometimes do not log in to view the messages sent.

van NeoCertified op 12-2-2019

Thanks for the kind words, Jim!

NeoCertified

This is a great option to send protected files

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2018
Board Member
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I work in a medical facility and the emailing of records and x-rays is sometimes needed. This service protects both parties and makes sure that it is only viewed by the intended receiver.

Minpunten: Not many cons to add - however there were sometimes that there was some password issues and the receiver was not able to open the files. It caused a delay in patient care.

Hi there,

I personally apologize for any password issues that you or any of your staff might have encountered. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or comments you might have, and we can figure out a way to better expedite the process next time.

Thanks

NeoCertified

Neocertified was a better fit than our previous Zixmail

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2019
Jackie C.
HR Manager
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are able to send private information such as Protected Health Information, Protected personal/wage information with confidence that it is making it to its destination in a secure manner.

Pluspunten: We found Neocertified after searching for a replacement for our Zixmail since it wasn't working with my newly updated Windows 10. Neocertified is a simpler process when sending a protected email/attachments as it doesn't require you to authorize every time you do such. Plus, with they are concerned with the PHI under HIPAA as they required some authorizations to move forward which leads me to believe that they are really taking stock in ensuring that the information transmitted meets the security requirements, etc.

Minpunten: Since we started using Neocertified in November of 2018, we haven't encountered any problems.

van NeoCertified op 12-2-2019

Thanks for the kind words, Jackie!