Over Optmyzr

Snellere en eenvoudigere rapportage, beheer, optimalisatie, auditing en troubleshooting van PPC-accounts.

Meer informatie over Optmyzr

There is no facebook ads so we need to do separate reports.

Beoordelingen van Optmyzr

Waar voor je geld

Optmyzr heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 188 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Optmyzr eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (188)

Amber
Amber
Inbound Marketing Strategist in VS

The Best Paid Search Advertising Tools You'll Use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Optmyzr helps us manage our PPC accounts on Google Search Ads on a daily / weekly basis and on a more in-depth monthly basis. Their customizable workouts help our team stay on track with account maintenance while saving us time we would waste doing the same tasks manually. Plus, their support is incredible! I was having an issue in my workouts where I would create two different schedules for my ads. Then when I was using their tool in my workouts to readjust these schedules based on clicks, conversions, etc., I was only able to do one before it would send me along to my next task. I chatted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Optmyzr and a few weeks later, he emailed me back saying "It's done! We'd love to have your feedback!" and they had solved my problem in their platform. I could not believe it!

Optmyzr has the advanced tools we love when it comes to managing the paid search accounts at our marketing agency. It allows us to make quick easy wins in a client account or take a more in-depth audit approach to making changes. We love the variety of tools it offers and we love the support we receive from the Optmyzr team.

This is one software where I truly have no complaints. I wish we were able to analyze Bing Ads or Facebook Ads with an Optmyzr level of detail so I'm hoping they expand into these markets soon and allow us to apply their tool set to new platforms.

President in VS

Great Tool to Automate Paid Search Management

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are increasing the productivity of our paid search professionals by redirecting their time away from manual, repetitive tasks to higher value and more strategic ones.

Optmyzr is a great "second generation" paid search management tool built on AI and machine learning. We enjoy that it automates and enhances many of the day to day and week to week tasks involved with managing a paid search campaign. The customization opportunity is the best feature - it has a of flexibility to be set up per your specific client requirements. Support is also super helpful in ensuring you are taking advantage of the tool.

Lacks support for non GA/Adwords/Microsoft tracking. If you are not using these solutions to track, it may have less value (ie if you use Adobe for example)

Overwogen alternatieven: Opteo, Marin Software, Skai en Acquisio

Redenen om voor Optmyzr te kiezen: Better features and more customization/automation.

Redenen om over te stappen op Optmyzr: Better value for the cost and focused on 2nd generation paid search (ie more than bid management).

kenji
CEO in VS

My Review of Optmyzr

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: not very good to be honest. I've been a customer for a year or more? I can't remember. The only thing I use your site for is the Optmyzr Express, which I'll add new relevant keywords but most of the times I noticed they are searches in my category that usually misspelled a word or something. Some keywords are good add ons but get very little impressions which I'll have to move to it's own group later on. Then I'll notice that recommended keyword will be back in the recommended option again. It's like a never ending loop, I've done this so many times. I add it, then move it, then delete it, then it's back in the que to add in again. The other features like the gender adjustment or the device bid adjustments are nice touch but sometimes I feel they are way off the mark so I don't even use them now. If I can make a suggestion, you should have weekly group webinars helping people on different discussions. If you do have them, I have never heard about it, but it's free for you and it will help us greatly. Perhaps have an option for private one on one sessions with screen sharing so we can see what you describe. I would say most subscriptions I have like, Ahref, BrightLocal, BuzzStream, Tidio, YouCanBookMe, SpyFu, etc...(there are plenty more I'm signed up with) offer some type of makeover on the dashboard or add new features but have an article to describe how to use that new tool or feature, or they have a video talking about it.. I don't see any of that stuff for you guys.

Scripts are very helpful. Dashboard is very nice when all accounts are displayed with their spent level. Oprmyzr Express Is Good

Not user friendly Complex (even for a seasoned SEO/PPC guy who has a lot of other subscriptions!) No real guidance of any sort No good articles/blogs about the industry and how your tools can help No videos explaining how to use the new features or tools. If you do have them, they are probably buried on your YouTube channel, but it should be on your homepage or even a link on the dashboard. The little message that says, "You just saved 45 minutes" is ridiculous, most times it's something very small that I did and suddenly I just saved an hour, it's very exaggerated...

Angela
Owner in Canada
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesome Product

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Implementation is quick & easy. Very easy to use. Great support

It is a little on the pricey side, but has so many features it's totally worth it

Jorge
Product Trainer in Nicaragua

Best PPC Optimization Automator

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Optmyzr allows us to create workflows and custom automation to make our work process more efficient. In addition, we have an exceptional support team who is always willing to hear our comments and recommendations and we have the option to submit feature requests. Furthermore, they know PPC, so it is easier and more efficient to talk about strategies, blueprints, and workflows fluently.

One of the most helpful aspects of the tool is that it loads Google Ads data in real-time and the level of connections that it has with Google's API is powerful and accurate.

We have a large portfolio in MSFT, we would like to have more integrations and automation available for this network.

Overwogen alternatieven: Opteo en Marketo Engage

Redenen om voor Optmyzr te kiezen: The previous provider did not have many automation and optimization features compared to Optmyzr.

Overgestapt van: Skai

Redenen om over te stappen op Optmyzr: They offered a nice free trial period and the support during this phase was superb.

Director in VK

Great Software and Exceptional Support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It enables me to manage a wide range of clients to a very high standards. It does everything I need very well and whilst I have tried other services, Optmyzr gets my choice.

Wide range of functionality Regular updates and innovation Time saver I can offer a much better service to more clients Support team highly talented and responsive

Interface is a little dated but the functionality makes this an insignificant issue

Overwogen alternatieven: Opteo

Redenen om voor Optmyzr te kiezen: Optmyzr does everything that Opteo does and more plus a good range of reporting tools which look professional.

Overgestapt van: Opteo

Redenen om over te stappen op Optmyzr: Best of breed, support and value for money.

Paul
Digital Marketing Manager in VK
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Incredible!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Includes automation features for repetitive tasks which save me hours of work a day, let alone a week. It took a few weeks for me to fully appreciate how good this programme really is and now i cannot see how i could work without it!

Sometimes a little fiddly to work out, but once i have worked it out, talked to support or read one of their blogs it's pretty easy!

Allie
Digital Marketing Team Manager in Canada

Great product for Google PPC-focused managers

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I consider it a partner in my PPC development, and I like to interact with it daily, appreciate that the time is always launching new things

I really like the budget/pacing features, reports are beautiful, and the support team is excellent/responsive and actively acts on feedback and glitches.

Sometimes features can be glitchy but it comes with the innovation territory!

Owner in VS

Definitely Worth the Cost if Used Frequently

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's worth the price tag. I think it should be expensive considering all that it does for you. You should really be a "power user" with this tool. Like all software, it's rather useless if you don't dedicate a significant amount of time to learning and using it on a regular basis. This software, and no other software either, is simply going to make your online advertising work without your human input and time. You have to learn and use this software. Then it's incredibly helpful.

You can really accomplish so much with this software that you couldn't otherwise with the Google Ads interface alone. You can use this software with any account and receive plenty of support from their team.

It's quite expensive but I feel the cost is still worth the price actually.

Overwogen alternatieven: Opteo

Redenen om voor Optmyzr te kiezen: This tool actually does useful things for me that I could not otherwise do in the Google Ads interface. Other tools simply mirror features already available in the Google Ads interface and provide no value. Optmyzr provides a tremendous amount of value by making certain time-consuming, but useful tasks, feasible during everyday time constraints.

Redenen om over te stappen op Optmyzr: Optmyzr provides functionality that is exceptionally more useful.

Sean
COO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Great tool with expanding features

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very favorable sales and service experience. I highly recommend this tool over others in the space. It works well for our team of 5 paid specialists.

This is the paid marketers dream tool. It really helps a small team keep on top of lots of accounts. We have barely touched the full capability of the suite of tools. They have done a good job of informing us of upgrades and improvements to the suite and of the amount of effort/time our team saves on a daily/weekly basis. The dashboarding has been a great way to save time while getting a overview of the 50+ accounts we manage.

It is not the most intuitive for those not in the know of paid marketing. You need to understand what you are doing, or what you want to do. So don't give this tool to the un-initiated they could get themselves in trouble quickly.

Daniel
Client Relationship Manager in Australië

Optymyzr has been a great assistant to my PPC management and client management strategy

5,0 5 jaar geleden

- Tools like the QS tracker, report designer, Shopping campaign builder, AB testing for ads, PPC investigator and Traffic Sculptor are not even available in AdWords. Having functionality above the standard UI gives PPC managers using Optymyzr an advantage over ones that dont. This feels great and clients love it too. - Otymyzr helps me identify problem areas in an account faster. Usually I would have to crawl through data in the standard AdWords interface but the Dashboard & PPC investigator help me to reach a strategy much faster than looking through data manually. - Absolutely love the reporting. I've been using this on almost every account daily. The reporting lets me manage client expectations much easier and get better feedback from my client base. Extremely impressed with the functionality of this. Pulling assisted conversion data from Analytics into an AdWords report is a game changer. Clients love to see this information.

- After any changes are uploaded I don't like how the tool only gives you the option to re-load or go to the dashboard. Due to the load times I find this slows down my tasks. - I don't like how every tool auto-loads when you open it before I have a chance to select the filters and settings I want to use. I find that often I end up reloading the Keyword lasso multiple times after opening it before I get the settings I want and this slows down the tasks. - I don't like how the Shopping Campaign Builder creates new ad groups if the product titles have changed. I like to layout shopping using one ad group per product ID and the product titles change often. It would be great to have a tool like the product group refresher that renames ad groups as the product titles update at the merchant centre level. To my knowledge this feature is not available through Optymyzr. Example, we have an ad group named "Mens Brown Shoes (ID2542)". A few days later this gets updated in the merchant centre to "Mens Leather Brown Shoes(ID2542)". Now in my shopping campaign the AD group still reads "Mens Brown Shoes" even thought the title has been updated.

Andrew
Digital Marketing Executive in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Monitoring spend and checking in on accounts

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good, useful for assisting with ad account maintenance, and always had great customer service

As the title would suggest, I use Optmyzr on a daily basis for keeping an eye on ad accounts and using some of the basic features in conjunction with my usual ad account maintenance. For example the budget pacing feature which helps show if you're on track for each ad account's monthly budget, or over/underspending. Spend projection visualises a specific account's current and forecasted spend for the month which is a useful tool too. I also do "workouts" for ad accounts I am responsible for every fortnight, this highlights obvious and usually quite easy to fix issues based on data, and some of the best performing areas too. I don't often apply the changes through Optmyzr, rather go into the ad account and make the changes I deem necessary, I don't do all of the suggestions but its always interesting to get a second opinion! Great product in my opinion once you know how to use it, I'm sure there's plenty more I haven't explored yet but all in good time!

Perhaps a bit tricky initially to get the hang of, but is well worth it once you know how to use it, and if you have a few ad accounts you need to efficiently divide your time amongst

Xurxo
COO in Canada

PPC optimizations on steroids

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Optmyzr has made a significant difference in the amount of time our team of experts spend on managing and optimization Google Ads and Bing Ads accounts. This software truly is a swiss army knife of PPC. It is indispensable as a resource and well worth the investment. The team behind the tool are industry experts themselves who were part of the engineering team behind the Google AdWords platform. So they are well positioned to offer Paid Media experts a tool that accelerates PPC performance.

Leverages machine learning to speed up finding an applying optimizations to your Google Ads and Bing Ads accounts. Customer service is top-notch and there is constant innovation happening to make the tool more powerful. This tool allows me and my team to save tons of time in finding an applying optimizations to the benefit of our clients.

This tool is not for the novice user as a lot of the optimizations require a fair amount of knowledge to gauge whether all recommendations will benefit the accounts.

Overwogen alternatieven: Opteo

Redenen om over te stappen op Optmyzr: The sheer amount of control and flexibility made all the difference. The pricing also makes a lot of sense for agencies and in-house teams alike.

Richard
Senior Online Marketing Analyst in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

An excellent piece of software that saves us lots of time when managing our paid search clients

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Time saved, increased accuracy, helps with client retention

The functionality of Optmyzr is excellent - saving lots of time when maintaining paid search clients. While it's great for small clients, where it really comes into its own is with large clients that have tens of thousands of ad groups. It does all of the hard work when trying to keep an eye on the basics such as negative keywords, non-converting keywords, bids and bid adjustments. Optmyzr also has some great functionality when it comes to maintaining Adwords shopping campaigns.

The interface is a little bit clunky at times and not always consistent - adding keywords and adding negative keywords, for example, look very similar but work completely differently. Also, the functionality for Bing accounts is quite limited compared to Adwords.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Richard! We're working on bringing our Bing capabilities closer to those for AdWords but if there are specific tools you want us to fast track, let us know which ones. Agreed on the interface not always being consistent. I think it's partly because we build workflows to solve very specific optimization strategies and that sometimes means a completely different layout works best. That said, we're actively working on making things as consistent as possible to make it easier to learn how to use Optmyzr.

Heather
Senior Vice President of Marketing in VS
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers

Best Software for Optimizing Adwords and Bing

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Been using it and watching it grow for years. Fast, Easy and updated often; I save a LOT of time and money with this software. Have never had to contact support. Alerts, when my conversions or spend is trending down, are amazing.

Great Software, actually created by the man who built most of Google Adwords Scripting Ability so it can do what others can't. Also, the value for the money is great, it is not based on how much you spend. Other systems I have used are expensive and do not help or will actually make your ads run WORSE to make you spend more money (so they can just bill you more! -aka wordstream)

The Bing side needs more, but I understand Microsoft has tight restrictions and not a lot of APIs. But the problem is that the options are there to optimize, but only 3 of them work. If you don't have the software working on the other optimizations then just take them out instead of making me test it to see if its working every day.

Oleg
Oleg
Search Account Manager in
Internet, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Absolute time saver

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A great account management optimization toolset, which evolves all the time. To pick some of the features not found in tools of this price range, the Quality Score tracker and A/B -testing tool are worth the price tag alone. In addition to that you've got an excellent graph-based tool for Day of Week bid modifiers (huge benefit, huge time saver) and now they're bringing Single Keyword per Ad Group search term addition. If you are results-driven, have enough data and know your way around AdWords, there's no question this tool will be a valuable addition and a huge time saver. Frederyk (the founder) is ex-Google and is very knowledgeable, so you know all the tools dig to the bottom of things and there really are no irrelevant parts to this tool.

- historical QS tracker down to keyword level (now with QS elements tracking) - A/B -testing tool for ads with different comparison metrics (not just CTR) - extensive script library should you need them (e.g. campaign building from spreadsheet) - upcoming SKAG support - simple and fast - Analytics reporting - focuses on the most important aspects of AdWords optimization and does it very well, while leaving you in charge of the final decision

- very small accounts won't benefit much: the more data, the more time you save and the more this tool becomes a necessity. It really shines when you go 500-1000+ ads/keywords/etc - report tool a bit clunky and not very customizable for our needs (however. this is subjective, as we need more language customization). This is not Optmyzrs main feature, however, so this is definitely not a deal breaker.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review! For the smaller accounts, you should try the Turbo Mode in the optimizations. We're also making reporting better :-)

Paid Search Manager in VS

A Must For PPC Professionals

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a manager at my digital ad agency, Optmyzr allows me to give greater attention to more clients, without taking up the same amount of time that it would take to do my job manually. It's a super helpful tool that I use daily, that is well worth the money, especially if you're in an agency role or manage multiple clients.

It's a SUPER powerful and streamlined product designed to help search engine marketing folks optimize and manage their campaigns. Their Rule Engine allows users (with no programming or coding experience required) to build their own automated tools that help them fit their clients' and organization's needs. Plus they have an incredibly helpful and quick-to-respond support team that is always looking to help.

The interface could be prettier and a bit more consistent, but once you get used to the tools and where things are, it's incredibly powerful.

CEO in VS

Saves PPC Managers A Fair Amount of Time

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally speaking, Optymzr is inexpensive, and worth a recommendation, but more so for smaller accounts and managers with less experience under their belt who need a tool to handle a wide variety of things. Just don't expect everything to instantly be a homerun. Optymzr requires hand holding.

The Optymzr devs are former Googlers from what I know, and understand the pain points of working with Google Ads, and what needs to happen to make those workflows easier. Shopping functionality to refresh feeds and optimize are great, and quality score tracking are useful. The reporting module is nice, and better than many in the space. Traffic Sculpter is nice for people who have complicated structures and large accounts.

Dayparting features don't look at how your dayparting is set up currently, and instead overwrites. This is a clear miss for the software, and can actually make you mess your accounts up if you expect it to care how you have things set up. Certain features are more focused on "new to adwords" individuals like workouts. Rules are somewhat outdated with the advent of smart bidding in engine. Other bidding related items also fall prey to google's improving first party solutions.

Joe
Joe
Online Advertising Director in VS

Couldn't do as much as I do without Optmyzr

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I literally couldn't manage Google Ads for the number of clients I currently have without Optmyzr. My reporting now looks professional and it's automated. Their optimizations allow me to make meaningful changes to clients' accounts faster than I could on my own and their system often suggests opportunities I wouldn't think of. Being part of the Optmyzr community gives me helpful insights as to how others are using the software. And their Rule Engine lets me personalize the automations making them more appropriate for my specific clients.

I have many clients in the same industry, with the same needs. I'd like the software to allow me to make the same updates across several accounts at once.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great review Joe. I hear you on the multi-account features and we're working on some of that now, including managing budgets across accounts. If you drop me a line, we can discuss your wishlist on a call sometime.

Paulo Henrique
ppc director in Brazilië

A Must Have tool for PPC Management

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The ease to use and straight forward tools, help us have not only a better Google/Bing picture but also managing them easily and more effectively.

Nothing much, there is room for improviment and they keep evolving.

David N
VP of Paid Media in VS
, 11-50 werknemers

Everything I need to optimize my clients' campaigns. Priceless!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Optmyzr allows my team and I to optimize every aspect of our campaigns with speed and consistency. We use it to adjust bids, budgets and to optimize bid adjustments by the hour, by the device and by location. It allows us to increase clicks, reduce CPC, and increase client conversions. Optmyzr should be in every advertiser's toolkit.

Optmyzr is very easy to use with powerful tools that save me a ton of time when it comes to optimizing client campaigns. Their support is second to none and they are always releasing new features and making the UI better and better. I've been using Optmyzr for a couple of years now and I can't imagine not using them. They make me look good!

5 jaar geleden

This review really makes me smile because it's great to hear when we hit the nail on the head with our software and played a small part in helping make a company more successful. Thanks!

Carrie
President in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Good overall. We like the pro dashboard and ease of tracking budgets as well as the scripts.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Better optimization for our AdWords accounts and it has saved a tremendous amount of time from a daily budget tracking perspective and optimizations.

Pro Dashboard, budget tracking, budget scripts, check destination scripts, check sitelink scripts, account alerts, account workouts.

On the account workouts / tools for example "First page bridger" it doesn't find all of them. I will go over to Adwords and there will be several more that weren't loaded in Optmyzr. I feel that may be the same way for Keyword lasso etc. I just am not 100% that it is grabbing everything.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Carrie! We really appreciate your business and that you are taking the time to share your experience! Our algorithms for tools like the Keyword Lasso and First Page Bridger take some extra data into account that goes beyond what you'd be able to see directly on the AdWords site so that may be why you see a difference. Our goal is to provide you only with the most relevant suggestions and we'll definitely continue to refine our algorithms based on feedback like this.

Yiğit
Yiğit
Passionate Founder in Turkije
, 11-50 werknemers

Great experience from Ex-Googler founders know behind of scenes of Adwords Algorithms

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Better Adwords optimization.
Saving more money on my client accounts.
Great support & Adwords scripts.

Account workout module works great. Just 15 mins help you to keep up with all changes need to be made. I love QS tracker! I can see all Quality Score changes in campaign / adset level by separating on 3 different factors. So, you can see the spaces where needs your attention. This is missing part of Google Adwords Opportunities module and really excited to see more ML-AI related optimization ideas.

UI/UX still can be improved. Advanced API integration is must for smaller packages too. The optimization module, mainly focusing on optimizing current account - why not to add new modules for creating a new account structure too.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for reviewing us Yigit! We will have a tool for creating new search campaign structures by the end of 2017. For shopping campaigns, we already have great tools for building the structure and for keeping it in sync with the merchant center data. We're always excited to be able to work with great agencies like ZEO and learn how we can do even more to make managing PPC easier and more profitable.

Subash
Subash
Co-Founder in India

Powerful, Time-Saving & Reasonably Priced

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It saved me lotsa time & money - makes repeated analysis available in a click.

One-click optimization, workouts for campaign optimization with customizable workflows, scripts, budget management, alerts, quality score management, etc - everything a PPC Manager needs in one package with a very affordable flat price - no % fee on spends.

It's a powerful tool - it will take time to build your familiarity & get the best out of it. Of course, the team does an introductory one on one with you to take you through the features - but this tool definitely not for a novice. The features on Bing are very very limited. The general user interface can be improved - looks a bit dated & clunky at times especially with large account pagination issues crop up.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review! We just added a lot of new Bing Ads features so hopefully that brings it closer to what you would expect. We also continue to work on our interface to try and hit the right balance between ease-of-use and efficiency for managing lots of accounts. I agree with you that we are primary a solution for PPC Experts. If we can help with anything, let us know!

Dan Andrè
Paid Search Specialist in Noorwegen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Optmyzr - your best friend in ppc-management

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software has made my tasks as a pcc account manager at an agency a lot easier and it is a nice companion to help out in raising any concerns that may arise in any pcc-account. It works really well for basic optimization tasks and also has some really powerful features.

A very intuitive and easy to use ppc-management tool. I am using this daily to keep track of the accounts I manage and save lots of time doing optimizations since Optmyzr has the suggestions ready for me, while I just have to engage them with a few clicks. It also makes scripts in Google Ads accounts easy by letting you define some rules and the script is generated for you, ready to be used in your account.

There is nothing in particular I would single out as negative. I have still not managed to deep-dive into all the features and some sections require you to define some rules to get the data you want.