Over ClickCease

ClickCease zal: het gedrag van bezoekers controleren; > frauduleuze activiteiten detecteren; > automatisch de slechte gebruikers blokkeren; > je advertentiebudget besparen.

Meer informatie over ClickCease

Very easy to integrate in the website, won't take more than 10 minutes to integrate. They give proper dataset so that one can ask for refund from adwords with proof.

If it’s for my display ads, the service wouldn’t pay for itself, because those have such a low CPC.

Beoordelingen van ClickCease

Waar voor je geld

ClickCease heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 195 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ClickCease eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (195)

Ian
Ian
Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

I tried all the rest, and I went with the best.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's rare when you test out all of the competitors in a market segment, and one of the stands SO FAR above the rest, in all the areas that are most important (effectiveness, price, management, implementation, and support team). This has been our consistent experience with ClickCease.

To think that fraud doesn't exist within many industries, is turning a blind eye to the facts. Our OWN clients used to engage in click-fraud on a slow day, before we worked with them to improve their leads, and Google Ads close rates (and put them into the top place, and now they are so busy, they don't have time to think about such things). After doing long demo tests of PPC Protect and ClickGuard, it was immediately apparent that ClickCease NOT ONLY had a superior SYSTEM, but they had a proper TEAM to work with you, help guide the onboarding (which honestly, is quick and easy, even if you're not wildly skilled with these types of solutions), and to jump in and explore different use-cases and options at the drop of a hat. I've NEVER felt rushed, I've ALWAYS found their team to be knowledgeable, friendly, and responsive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I just worked through a number of conceptual use-cases, as we are seeing easily $2K+ fraud/month savings for some heavy accounts. The fact that we pay... $50 per account, and our SMALLEST account is saving $55 (on a slow month), and our busiest is saving $2,876.20/month... it's the definition of a "no-brainer". And THEN you get Ad-Spy? That's a standalone product by another vendor (and I've bought them before) AND it's better.

I buy and return a LOT of software, because it doesn't live up to the hype. I have -100% cons for ClickCease.

Overwogen alternatieven: ClickGUARD en Lunio

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickCease: Management interface, price, speed to successful implementation, and SUPPORT. I felt like my questions were a BOTHER to the other companies, (and I mean, come ON, I'm writing THIS glowing review after 6+ months of using ClickCease, if you don't have time for your customers, they don't have time for you). AdSpy? Did I mention... AdSpy? We are using it so spy on new areas and industries we want to expand into.. they don't market it for this, but we now know who wants to answer the phone when we offer our services.

3 jaar geleden

Ian, thanks so much for writing these amazing words. We are honored to serve Drive+ Company. This type of review makes our day and it will be shared with the entire ClickCease team. We will reach out to you on another platform to thank you as well. All the best, The ClickCease team.

Director in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers

PPC Business Must- have

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the day we turned it on we noticed an immediate difference. It's like breathing for the first time.

Google doesn't block 100% of fraud and it's good to have REAL numbers when comparing Adwords invalid click rates and comparing it to your own Device ID data. Clickcease keeps PPC honest and really gives us insight into when we're wasting dollars on Adwords and WHICH competitors are clicking on our ads and their own. Pretty interesting stuff if you use it the right way.

Display ad placement blocking features and excluding low quality sites is a recently added feature that still doesn't perform optimally. And we wish it worked on Youtube.

Overwogen alternatieven: Lunio en TrafficGuard

Redenen om voor ClickCease te kiezen: PPCSecure had downtime that of which we've never experienced on Clickcease.

Overgestapt van: PPCSecure

2 jaar geleden

Hi Matt! We are super happy to read such a lovely review! Glad you are enjoying your experience :) We continuously work on improving our services for our customers and will keep this in mind.

Javi
SEO/SEM in Spanje
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Most reliable option Click Fraud wise

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Customer service is at the top, you have a follow-up since the first step that it really helps to develop the "skills" of this tool, dashboard, and reports are friendly enough for any level, all this comes with a price so you need to verify if the ROI regarding the fraudulent cliks it worth your time, it offer a free trial so you can easily verify the advantages of the tool

Custome service support, since the free trial option you have a constant support from the agents, you find webminars tutorials with all the "how to" in order to use the tool, you can generate automatically reports in order to report Google

At first sight is an expensive tool, obviously is a money that you can get refund is you apply to it...after this point it depends on Google, if you are able to recover 20% of all the fraudulent clicks you will cover the expenses

CTO in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Not worth the cost

2,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We were initially pretty happy with ClickCease and had a great onboarding.
We then realized after a few months that this wasn't helping at all and was pretty costly for limited benefits.
We decided to cancel and were offered 50% for a few months, but eventually the price became unattractive again.

- Simple user interface and user experience - Fairly easy setup

- Very high cost compared to the value provided - Google Ads is limited the blocked IP addresses to 500, making ClickCease partially useless - Google Ads would deny our refund claims on the basis that ClickCease algorithm is generating false positives and their anti-fraud algorithm is already covering all bases

Overwogen alternatieven: ClickGUARD, Clixtell en Lunio

Reactie CHEQ

10 maanden geleden

It's important that our customers get value from our capabilities while getting the highest level of protection. As the leader in click fraud prevention, we offer very competitive prices on monthly subscriptions and also 20% off all annual subscriptions. Our platform manages the IP blocking for you and we can automatically update the IP addresses so the most malicious IPs are prioritized, with that, we rarely see a problem with the 500 IPs limit although we also have "advanced mode" to enable a 500 IP list on the campaign level. We Also offer a plethora of analytics to make your Google refund request stronger, when it's needed, but as we block the malicious clicks, our customers are not being charged for them by Google Ads, thus focusing their budget on customers that matter. Our customer success specialist team is always ready to help you optimize your account so you will not lose real customers in your marketing efforts over Facebook, Google ads etc.

MacKenzie
Digital Marketing Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Essential part of our Google Ads success

5,0 3 maanden geleden

The click fraud feature as part of the software has saved us hundreds of dollars in the first few months of implementation!

Customer support is a bit lacking. I'd love to have some more help from customer service to see if there's anything we could be doing better.

Overwogen alternatieven: ClickGUARD

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickCease: ClickCease was the only product we looked at that worked well with Hubspot.

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management in Maleisië
Telecommunicatie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

ClikcCease help combatting fraund ads click

5,0 5 maanden geleden

There haven't been any fusses about the product. ClickCease has been immensely helpful in getting my profile set up and comprehending more about the possibilities available. Your company's automatic reports help gain insight into campaign efficacy and outcomes of the marketing campaign.

Bing's lack of an automatic IP restricting component makes adding blocked IP addresses monotonous and time-consuming. However, I use the platform for our Google Adwords, so it's not an incredible hassle.

Rafael
Marketing Dpt. Director in Spanje
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

The best option to save money

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As I said before, the most useful thing has been being able to detect attacks and control all the expenses that were spent directly on us without realizing it.

Last summer our campaigns were attacked and we lost a lot of money for taking so long to notice. Since we set up ClickCease we have detected dozens of attacks and saved a lot of money. It is essential for our company

I'm having trouble setting up cross-IP blocking between campaigns. It's something that always gives me problems, maybe because of me

Cristina
Marketing Secretary in Italië
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Essential when dealing with PPCs

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I started just to try and I ended up applying this to all of my company's websites. It's very important in having quality results.

The fact that automatically detects bots and false clicks, saving us money and also giving the chance to our real customers to see the ad.

It's a bit complicated when you try to look into statistics to customize even more the experience.

Howard
Managing Partner in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Works without intervention

5,0 2 maanden geleden

I like the fact that this software needs almost no intervention and it silently and effortlessly saves us money on click fraud.

There are no cons or downsides to this software that I have become aware of.

Crystal
Marketing Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Saves us money every month

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We were getting a lot of fraudulent and bot clicks - of course costing us money but it also (on the surface) made our ad results look more positive than they really were. We have experienced a higher cost per lead now that we are not getting bots and that data really helps us make better decisions with our advertising dollars.

Super easy to set up and implement into our campaigns, the dashboard is a great visual of the effect and it's easy to show clients why it is worth the investment.

None yet but we would like to explore other features that ClickCease offers.

Daniel
President in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

True value, unbeatable customer service, instant results!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We work in a highly competitive industry and found that we were victimized multiple times by "sleazy" competitors using various techniques to knock our ads off daily by causing our ad budgets to be used up. This cost us large amounts of money ongoing without our knowledge (we just thought that Adwords don't work so well for us), and our ads kept on running out of their daily budgets. For a smaller business, this can be crippling. The ClickCease tool was able to put an IMMEDIATE stop to our issue, and we started to see a climb in our quality of traffic through our paid campaigns. This allowed us to expand our campaigns, further increasing traffic to our site, thereby realizing higher conversion amounts. Let's face it, when you cut through the numbers, any small business wants to see as quick an ROI as possible on dollars spent. ClickCease is an integral part of our ongoing online advertising budgets. When you are able spend more of your budget on REAL traffic, you will get more conversions... period.

Setting up our account and monitoring system with ClickCease was a breeze. We immediately began seeing the results reported to us regularly, and saved on our Google AdWords click costs. I own 2 businesses and have used ClickCease for one of them for over 2 years. Our savings on AdWords for even our smaller traffic website (2000 visits / month avg) far outweigh the cost of subscription (we're saving hundreds of dollars a month on only a $3k/month AdWords spend). What's more, they recently added a competitor tracking feature that we have found extremely useful. On top of this, I would like to commend the customer service team for their speedy responses, attention to detail, and all around great attitude. Whether by email, or on chat (shout out to rep - great work!), the ClickCease team is always ready to help.

If I had to make one suggestion, it would be to create a mobile app (ios, android) for a more optimized on-mobile-device access point to information. In meetings on-the-go, it would be useful to bring up points during discussion and planning.... and would probably be a selling feature as my network is always asking me "how do you do it?" - pulling out an app on my phone would definitely be "the next level". In addition, and maybe I'm a noob and you already have this feature and I just don't know about it, but having a plug-in for paid social advertising (FB, Insta, LinkedIn, etc) would also be highly useful.

2 jaar geleden

Daniel, thanks so much for writing these amazing words. We are super happy to hear such amazing feedback! It is our pleasure to be of help :) We are always striving to improve our services and we will make sure to keep your suggestions in mind!

Jim
Owner in Canada
Werving en selectie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ClickCease saves me money every month. Highly recommended.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was receiving multiple clicks, either from competitors or just idiot customers repeatedly clicking on my Google ads and wasting advertising expense for my resume business [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] immediately after implementing ClickCease, I started saving at least $100 every week. So, ClickCease has become an essential part of my business model. I wouldn't think about not using it.

Excellent customer support via chat. Automatic interface with Google Adwords to update new suspicious IP addresses instantly (results in Google stopping charges for multiple clicks?. Easy to use control panel. Provides additional tracking of specific keywords clicked in my ad campaigns, in real time. Definitely saves me hundreds of dollars every month in multiple clicks.

I have no complaints about ClickCease at all. In my experience, it is 100% user-friendly.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jim! Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you've seen a change in your bills since using ClickCease! :) It's our pleasure to be of help

Jim
CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Been Great To Us!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best thing I can say about ClickCease is their support is bar none, ALWAYS responds very quickly and JUMPS to help resolve any issues. While they've built a very good platform for monitoring fraudulent clicks for PPC, this technology is ever changing and problems are expected to surface from time to time so support is of the utmost concern with a service like this and ClickCease crushes it in this department!

Automatic, requires very little if any maintenance or attention after initial configured.

Honestly can't think of any at the moment.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Jim! Thank you so much for this lovely feedback :) It is our pleasure to be of help!

Or
Director in VK

We don't run Google Ads campaigns without clickcease protection anymore

5,0 4 jaar geleden

After We got hit several times with fraudulent clicks and lost lots of money (which only a small part of it was returned by Google) I do not agree to run any Google Ads campaign without monitoring the clicks. You'll be surprised how diligent your competitor can be when it comes to YOUR account and taking it down.

I wish it had worked with FB Ads fraud clicks and likes too

2 jaar geleden

We are so happy to hear this. We're glad we could help you save your Google Ads budget :)

Brandon
Owner, Manager in VS

Assistance with tech support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was that working with clickcease has helped and will continue to help us fight back against our competitors who have nothing better to do with their time then changing their IP's and clicking on our ads. Nice to know that we won't even show up to them anymore once they do it once, and they'll think we aren't running ads anymore! Love it!

The representative that helped me multiple times on different issues on the same day to ensure our ads would be protected against fraudulent clicks asap got us taken care of! The issues we had seemed both long winded and difficult to explain and feel likely that the issues would be able to be resolved without actual phone support or video chat...but she got it handled and answered all of my questions efficiently. I was very shocked at how all my stress melted away once I was done working with these guys on my concerns.

The interaction would have been easier to explain over the phone, but the fact that it all got taken care of through message support made it all not such a big deal.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks Brandon. BTW, you can always schedule calls with a rep :)

Ana
PPC Associate in Servië
Consumentenelektronica, 51-200 werknemers

ClickCease review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is easy to use, transparent, and there is a lot of manual control. Customer service is great and they are more than willing to explain everything and find the best way to solve the problem. Our Account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great and very dedicated. He made constant efforts to realize what are the client's needs, and how to improve the way ClickCease works for us.
ClickCease saved us a lot of money by now and eliminated our competitors' efforts to harm our budget. Would recommend to anyone in e-commerce business.

Easy to use, transparent, lots of manual settings, amazing customer service and account manager.

Some of the reports weren't correct, but the problem is being solved now.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Ana! Thanks a bunch for writing this amazing review :) We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your experience!

Christian
Director in Duitsland
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Protects you from craudent Ad klicks

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Google does not help you when single useres kilck your ads 10 or more tmes per minute. Clickease use the google ip blocking to keep thes useres, or ex employee or competitors out.

Helpes us when an Ex Employee kept clicking out google ads.

No problems so far. This is fuly automated

2 jaar geleden

Hey Christian! What an amazing review, thank you so much :) We're happy we could help you out with your click fraud issue!

Francisco Manuel
Francisco Manuel
Owner in Mexico
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers

Easy of use, best value against competitors, just use it carefully

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The support is fenomenal. Quick answers and always proactive. I see no too much false clicks on our account, but I'm sure in the past we have a lot of problems with competitors clicking a lot in our ads. GoogleAds assures us they are working on that, but I have no way to check until I found ClickCease.

The easy of use. I can setup the account in less than 20 minutes. I see results same day.

After one week of use, I check some of the blocked IPs. There is a very useful feature (recorded actions). But I see the IP with most clicks been blocked. When I check the recordings, I see at least half of clicks to be legitimate, from people who choose to talk and ask us questions on chat. So it is possible to ClickCease to block some IP range due suspect behavior, and then lose some legitimate prospects from same IP range/address.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Francisco! Thanks for the lovely feedback! We're constantly trying to improve our fraud detection and will definitely keep your feedback in mind!

bill
principal in VS

long term happy user

5,0 2 jaar geleden

aggressive ip watching and blocking helps to somewhat minimize bad clicks

fraud reports to Google have provided 0 results.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Bill, thank you so much for the amazing feedback! We're happy to be of help and we always strive to improve our services! We will keep your review in mind :)

Frank
Business Owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great Experience

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ClickCease has been great. As a small business owner, our advertising dollars are carefully spent. I like knowing that I can block out our competitors from clicking our ads and waiting our budget. I highly recommend this service to small and large businesses. The software is easy enough to understand.

I like the the software is easy to use - even for a novice. The dashboard is easy to read and I very much like that customer service is available 24/7. I've needed help from customer service and they are always right there on the chat line.

I really enjoy the software. I wish maybe there were more videos.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Frank! So pleased to hear that you are happy with our software :) We continuously work on improving our software and will keep your video request in mind!

Roman
CTO in VS
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers

We love it!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

We've been using ClickCease for over a year on one of our products. We love it so much, and we started to use it for a second product recently.

It's been very efficient in keeping bad traffic away coming from AdWords, and at the same time saving us money.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Roman! Thank you very much for this amazing feedback :) Glad that you are seeing value from our software

Marketing Manager & IT in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Best Fraud Click Monitor

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Ease of use, the automated protection, details to clicks, and device ID tracking

When they add new features i feel like it takes at least a month after it launches for it to really work.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for leaving this lovely review! We're always happy to help. We always work on improving our services and will keep this in mind. :)

James
Director in VK
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Depending on your industry, this could be a life-saver

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There's nothing new to blocking IP addresses in Google Ads or Bing; but ClickCease helps report on and manage this blocking without having to think. It's a much easier and better way to keep on top of the blocking.

Once the thresholds are set, it takes the thought out of having to manage fraudulent clicks. How much value you get out of the tool will really depend on your industry, the CPCs, and your targeting, but we've found great value in having that layer of protection to stop over-clickers and competitors.

Doesn't connect to Bing Ads via their API to block automatically.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for giving us this amazing feedback, James! It means a lot :)

Owner in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Good company

5,0 4 jaar geleden

They helped me a lot when we were directly under attack.

Cost for our business model (many domain landing pages).

2 jaar geleden

Hi Matt! Thank you very much for this great review :) We continuously work on improving our services for our customers and will keep your feedback in mind.

Jeevan
Jeevan
Digital Marketing in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The service is easy to implement and catches fraud. I don't have to log in much.

There's not much I don't like about the software.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jeevan! Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! We are so happy to be of help :)