Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over WorkTango

WorkTango stelt bedrijven in staat om hun werknemers een stem te geven en eenvoudig feedback te verzamelen voor elk doel om bruikbaar inzicht te ondersteunen.

Meer informatie over WorkTango

We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy.

Occasional difficulty logging in. Could use some simpler icons for the likert scale.

Beoordelingen van WorkTango

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

WorkTango heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 141 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je WorkTango eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (141)

Talent & Organizational Development Program Manager in VS
Verzekeringen, 10.000+ werknemers

Quality Survey Platform with an Exceptional Support Team

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been, overall, very positive so far. We've only been partnered with WorkTango for a few months, but the team has been absolute rock stars in supporting our strategy during COVID19 and we look forward to seeing the platform continue to evolve and grow.

We've been live with WorkTango for just a couple of months. We launched at a weird time- we were planning to go with a full engagement survey in several months, but due to COVID19 we were forced to launch a pulse survey much sooner. That means our strategy was shifting from the very beginning. The customer success team has gone above and beyond to help with this work. The implementation of the software was smooth, and the platform seems flexible enough to support anything we could ask for right now. Really excited to see the newest upgrades to the system!

The biggest areas of opportunity are in areas that WorkTango is already solving for with their new updates, and will no longer be an issue by the time we launch. Specifically I am most looking forward to having the ability to combine demographics for reporting, more intuitive hierarchy building and editing, and an even better user experience on the platform.

Louise
HR Manager, People Services in Canada
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Recommendation - passing it on

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: 5* for the Employee Engagement Survey. I'm looking forward to running this again.

I was recommended WorkTango by a colleague in the same industry but different organization. The difference between our previous vendor and WorkTango was amazing. Having such flexibility in the setup, the platform, and accessing the data in various ways was a complete game changer for us. The platform is easy to use and the data options seem endless. I really appreciated the support we received from WorkTango in the set up and also the overview and analysis they gave afterwards was so thorough.

I actually can't think of anything other than the contract signing took a little bit of back and forth.

Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy recognition software

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It's very easy to use. You can self learn and get it down within a few minutes.

The catalog is so expensive. I don't see many employees talk about what they redeem points for and it might be because everything costs so many points.

Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 201-500 werknemers

Enhancement to Our Existing Recognition Vehicle

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The implementataion process could have used more hand holding and documentation. Overall, we are happy the platform and have incorporated it as an enhancement to our existing recognition vehicle.

The integration into our Microsoft Teams exisitng "Kudos" channel.

The value of 1 point being 1 penny. I suggest increasing the points value.

Missy
Recruiting Specialist in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Great Tool to Give Employees Benefits and Recognize Colleagues

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I think that my overall experience with WorkTango is positive and I would recommend it to small companies looking to provide an added benefit without breaking the bank.

I love being able to recognize my colleagues while giving them an added benefit just for doing the things we hope all employees want to do.

Nothing really, it is a great tool and I love using it!

Heather
Human Resources Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Very User Friendly

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I enjoy utilizing WorkTango. Staff seem to appreciate that it's very user-friendly. We utilize this with managers as well as state agencies that look to see feedback with staff, and it makes things very simple to show with data.

I love how user-friendly this program is! Nearly all of our staff are able to access it without assistance. On occasion, the app does crash, but it is usually resolved by signing back into the app.

No real complaints. There are a lot of notifications, but that is just part of it.

Raj
Accounting in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

WorkTango user review NSC

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've had great experience using WorkTango to recognize my co-workers throughout my 2+ years at NSC and i would highly recommend it to everyone.

Ease of user interface, great rewards for everyday essentials

Too many notifications in the website as well as emails from WorkTango.

Vice President of Operations in VS
Magazijnen/opslag, 501-1.000 werknemers

Reward & Recognition Platform

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Work Tango support group was super helpful in launching, training, and ensuring we were successful. I do enjoy the platform and feel it's very useful and worthwhile.

Being able to recognize and reward our employees is so very important to our success as an organization.

I do wish there was the option to post pictures on the platform. We host a variety of employee meetings and events and it would be nice to be able to share them across the organization.

Theresa
Administrative assistant in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Review work tango

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I enjoy giving reward points and receiving points as recognition

Reward choices are very nice there is a variety of things to chose from

There wasnt anything i havent liked about work tango

Colleen
Lead Contracts Administrator in VS
Farmaceutica, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great Incentive and Recognition Tool

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Nice to be able to recognize team members that go above and beyond.

The use or lose function of your points quarterly. I wish they were distributed annually.

Taja
Fan Service agent in VS
Consumentengoederen, 10.000+ werknemers

Kazoo

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Kazoo was very easy to use and you are able to implement a wide range of ideas.

There were a few small bugs here and there.

Laura
Senior Manager in Canada
Managementconsulting, 10.000+ werknemers

Creating the opportunity for different conversations

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use this tool internally at our organization to glean insights on employee morale, career growth and leadership opportunities. I also use this tool with my clients to measure employee experience, change adoption and team effectiveness.

It’s simple and intuitive; reliable and practical. It takes away the manual labor of reports and inputs, so I can focus on what matters most - the data-driven conversations with leaders and employees. Plus, the WT team is great to work with - always responsive and ready to help.

In looking ahead, I would like to explore the idea of personal self-serve dashboards for the individual employee.

Benjamin
Pharmacy Tech 1 in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Work Tango

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like seeing what others are doing well and having others tell me what I am doing well. Knowing that you helped someone enough for them to say something really makes you know that you are doing the right thing.

I really like how you can give points to people as a recognition that they have done something great. Those points can then be exchanged for items. I also love that you can "high five" someone to give them extra points when you see someone else recognized them for doing something great.

It takes a long time to gather enough points for the really good items. The items are more expensive than you can buy in a store.

Sharon
Senior Director, Global Rewards in VS
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A Platform and a Thought Partner

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We wanted to get actionable data on how our employees were feeling around a variety of issues and WorkTango is the perfect partner for us. This is our first time doing an engagement survey and not only were they great on the technical/platform side, but they've provided valuable advice and outstanding customer support.

Easy of use for both the user and the admins

I don't have an answer to this question.

Rick
Director of People in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

Impact Beyond Our Expectations

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our employees love it. Managers use it consistently and upper managemet is extremely pleased. An all around win.

The introduction of Kazoo to the company was easy and uncomplicated. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use and we've had universal adoption, something we were initially concerned about. We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy. We also use Kiosk mode and stream it to TV screens set up on our production facilities, linking our entire multistate company together in ways we did not anticipate but are extremely excited about.

Reporting is a weakness. But can be overcome. Our implementation manager is plainly overworked and I would have liked more timely follow-up, as well as better accessibility.

Amanda
Senior Manager, Human Resources in Canada
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Truly anonymous tool allows for excellent employee feedback

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I use WorkTango for conducting employee surveys, and it is an excellent tool. It allows for truly anonymous employee feedback and - my favourite feature - the opportunity to have conversations anonymously with employees based on the feedback they provide. The customer service I get from them is awesome, they are always eager to help me use the tool better, introduce new features, and make sure I'm getting the most out of my subscription.

some of the navigation is not intuitive, I find sometimes i end up clicking out of results accidentally, and having to follow a few steps to get back to where i was, instead of being able to just go back.

Manish
Technical Support Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Customer End Review

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is really nice using this software.

User InterfaceEase of accessEasy Navigation

More brand vouchers should have added.Catalog lacks some of the famous brands voucher.Product and vouchers order delivery is not so good.

Tasha
Client Engagement Specialist in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great Team Member Recognition Tool

4,0 12 maanden geleden

WorkTango is an easy and rewarding platform for us to recognize and appreciate our teammates.

I think the website functionality could be improved to make it easier to navigate.

Ritik
Technical support Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

One of the best tool that can be used for shopping and other stuffs.

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Over all its best platform for appreciating the work of employee.

Easy to use and the processing is good. Great customer service as well.

Notifications pops up always whenever logged in

Ritika
Technical support analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent Experience

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Its one of the best software in terms of purchasing options.

There's nothing bad about it. Its one of the best software.

elisa
member services in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Awesome

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Its so easy to use, Its engaging. Me and my coworkers love it

There isnt anything i dont like about the software

Gregory
CMA in VS
Medische praktijk, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Wish I knew about it sooner

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Has been a wonderful tool for employee engagement and recognition. I would recommend possibly adding the option of increasing more than just 3 selections for core values

Great way for employees to recognize one another, especially from afar. Boosts morale

Sometimes difficult to find a user/employee by name in the search field

Joy
Sales Tax Technician in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

WorkTango Review

Opmerkingen: Great product!

I like the concept of giving positive comments and praise to my fellow employees and it is neat that we can build up points to use on gift cards, etc.

I cannot think of any improvements to suggest.

yana
CMA in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

love worktango, but liked the old name better

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: never had work tango at my previous jobs.. so I really love having it.

how easy to give the points away. Also easy to see who gave me points

Hard to redeam the points and look them up after you have redeemed it.

Jeremy
Offenderwatch App Product Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great Employee Rewards

5,0 12 maanden geleden

The catalogue is great... Lots of good items to choose from. Easy to use and fun for all employees

Better items in the catalogue. Maybe discounted items. $20 gift certificaties for 1,000 pts