Over bob

bob is een platform voor personeelsbeheer dat vooruitstrevende bedrijven helpt het beste in hun werknemers naar voren te halen.

Meer informatie over bob

Very easy to use, helpful and quick customer support and account management, user-friendly layout.

Sometimes things are not that logical in how it works, for example, people are able to go into negative holiday balance.

Beoordelingen van bob

Waar voor je geld

bob heeft een totaalscore van 4.6 van 5 sterren op basis van 50 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (50)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je bob eerder gebruikt?

Vilius Č.
Vilius Č.
Head of Organizational Development in Litouwen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Great all-around people management software

5 2 jaar geleden

bob team is extremely agile and receptive to feedback. New features are pushed frequently and we feel heard when talking to the client service.

Most definitely the application's speed. It's sluggish, and the login takes forever.

Overwogen alternatieven: Sage HRMS, Workday HCM, Namely, Zoho People, Podio en BambooHR

Redenen om over te stappen op bob: bob seemed to have the best balance between customizability and provided/fixed frameworks of people management.

Elena M.
Elena M.
Chief People Officer in Hongarije
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

I've chosen bob over another great product I was using in the past and haven't regretted!

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ease of HR management, also our finance team benefits from easy holidays/absenses management, payroll reports and such.
I'm doing all admin in bob, from contracts to onboarding, org structure, salary changes etc

It's very easy to use - user friendly interface, intuitive navigation, you can find whatever you need in the matter of seconds even if it's your first experience with the platform It's beautiful - our employees love it too The support team is amazing - they not only resolve any issues quickly, but they also listen to suggestions and implement them within reasonable time. I love getting product updates as I know that there will be something I asked about. The system features everything you'd want from a modern HRIS and even more - we love club feature and about section - it helps employees learn more about each other and find common interests. There's some functions that I'd love to have but they are not yet there (such as pre-boarding or e-signature) but the guys are constantly working on them and I've seen that for example e-signature is coming within next few weeks.

If we are talking about bob as HRIS there's very few things that I don't like, or rather I would like to have and they are not yet there - prebording being one example. I'd love performance module to be more sophisticated but the guys have just introduced it and I see that it gets updated constantly, which is great. also, it's not a separate platform for performance management so I wouldn't expect it have all the features that other platforms dedicted to performance only have. There are other small things (such as I can't send a survey to 1 person only), but they are small compared to all the benefits and again, I know that sooner or later those will be resolved too.

Martyna J.
People Experience Specialist in VK
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Review of HiBob

3 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bob has become our main HR system and allows us to track all the absences and employee information. We also use it as a base for the monthly payroll and use various reports. Bob provides a good onboarding experience for the new starters and allows employees to bond over some additional, fun information such as hobbies, food preferences, superpowers etc.

Sometimes there can be limited functionality - examples include not being able to amend the automatic responses (onboarding) or adjusting holidays for part-timers.

Senior BI Data Engineer in Griekenland
Marktonderzoek, 51-200 werknemers

Great HR platform!

5 3 maanden geleden

Very easy to use which is a must-have when such tool needs to be used by every employee in a company. The Slack integration makes requesting (and approving) time-off very simple, just a few seconds and it's done. Bob API is also very well documented which is a big plus for my job!

Can't think of anything that I really dislike with bob! To be picky I could say that having to login in two steps (first entering the email and validating, and then entering the password and validating) is not the most user-friendly way to login and I'd be happy to only have one step for that part.

Tory P.
People Operations in Canada
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

An HRIS that does it all and then some!

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great all around HRIS. I would and have recommended to others.

Bob is intuitive, easy to use and gets ahead with all its features. It's not only an employee data management software, it's a one-stop-shop for all-things-employee lifecycle (performance, surveys, compensation, org charting, reporting, etc.). Employees love to use it because it provides value to them outside of simply storing their data with things like shout-outs, company announcements, clubs, interests, demographics, etc. It's also very beautiful to look at!

Hard to pick something to dislike. I will say that sometimes it takes longer to hear back from chat support. I wish they had an implementation team or person to work with you to set the tech up appropriately according to your use case. The implementation is very self-lead, and for someone that is maybe the only person in their department, this can be overwhelming if you can't find the time to dedicate to it. Other than that, I'm very happy with the software and each team member I've had the pleasure of chatting to has been more than helpful and lovely.

Mehrose S.
General Manager in Pakistan
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Bob the best for professional Employement

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The team that is behind bob is beyond the next level their feedbacks are life savior sometimes.

Bob makes me help to solve queries in seconds and the responding team is amazing they have solutions for almost everything that the HR department can do and solve for you.

Bob is expensive at some level because companies cannot use it to the fullest and the packages from bob may affect their budget.

Ryan G.
Implementation Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Bob is a great HR platform for the average staff member at a business. Could not be easier!

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Streamlining the HR process for staff at a business saves time and money. Centralizing these functions in a stable platform like Bob will allow you to focus more on your staff and business relationships, provide benefits to staff, and manage your company time off. This is a great product for a small business looking to manage their human resources in a simple and cost efficient way.

HR platforms are typically robust and house many different features for managing your employment and benefits at a company. Bob is the perfect match between a platform that has a high level of functionality - but remains easy to use. For HR Staff using the system to manage a business; it contains stable features to manage time off, holidays, employee on-boarding, document provision, and company benefits. For the average staff member at a business, it is simple to use and has an intuitive interface. Taking time off is easy! Bob is a new platform that is growing quickly. Although it may be simpler than some other HR platforms as a result, it's ability to easily solve a large amount of HR tasks in one platform is well worth the investment.

Being a new piece of software, some of the complexity found in managing company benefits, for instance, is limited in features at this time. This is only the result of having launched in the past couple of years; but the success so far is allowing them to continue development for improving the product.

Mats S.
Mats S.
People & Culture Manager in Zweden
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Great product

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent implementation and easy to get the users engaged. Creates al ot of values for us.

Employee-data management with modern API´s and much functions connected to engagement and employeer branding. The employee is in focus, not the admin department.

The product is still developing. It is a pro and a con at the same time. We missed some features in the beginning but new functions are built all the time.

Overwogen alternatieven: Sympa HR

Redenen om over te stappen op bob: The focus on employee and the modern tech.

Natasha A.
Marketing manager in Israël
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overal I enjoy the ease of use, and simplicity of the platform

Convenient for updating time sheets, storing documents, requesting sick and vacation days.

I haven't explored the platform enough to find something I don't like.

Office Manager, HR Advisor & EA to CEO and Founders in VK
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

the live chat team are amazing! so helpful and happy to work out a solution to any awkward query

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: having all personnel info for our global team in one easy to use place

How flexible it is, so many things are adaptable in the platform. Which is so useful for a company that have a high combination of full time, part time, perm, and contract staff.

how fiddly it is get something set up. But I totally understand why this is important to allow the wide flex the platform has.

Kate J.
People & Office Manager in VK

Easy to use. Comprehensive. Great support. Feedback is acted on. Know you are valued as a client.

5 4 jaar geleden

Being able to feedback and see your feedback quickly acted on influencing the growth of the product. You feel valued and part of the journey. I am a 1 person HR/office team helping out a small finance team for a company of 50 and this software has saved me hours of time and stress. I am not even using it to its full potential yet due to finite time. It has also helped give power to employees where as an example they can see their annual leave so I don't have to keep spreadsheets and constantly update individuals. It is just their. Managers can see their teams, Org charts are great. adding photos so people can see who's who in a growing team and that is just the very tip of the iceberg that is bob. Fantastic.

The performance review section. I know when bob developed it they developed a product I was super excited about and holding out for. They, as any business would do, sought feedback and ended up releasing a much lighter touch performance review section based on the feedback. As a result I am going to use another platform which is more suited to my companies needs. However I am sure it will be a very suitable process for many companies, as their own research shows.

Kat U.
Motion Picture Solutions in VK
(Bioscoop)films, 51-200 werknemers

Best HRIS on the market

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Implementation of automation across HR department.

1. Very easy to customise and use. 2. Really high standard of cutomer service. 3. Continuous improvements and new features.

Some limitations around different shift patterns and rota roastering.

Overwogen alternatieven: IRIS HR Professional

Redenen om voor bob te kiezen: Previous software was really old fashined.

Overgestapt van: IRIS HR Professional

Redenen om over te stappen op bob: Promide to meet all requirements

Sally-ann S.
Senior HR Manager in VK
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers

Intuitive, time saving and effortlessly engaging for everyone who uses it.

5 4 jaar geleden

They are constantly listening to their customers and adding functionalities to Hibob. The rate of innovation to their product is something that I have never experienced before in the HR world. Normally you buy the software and once a year an element of it is updated. With Hibob they very regularly update and improve the system, constantly working on an even better experience for the user and admins. Compared to Hibob our pricey payroll system (from a global market leader) feels like a system from the dark ages! We use HIbob for our 'Pulse' questions to check in with how the company is feeling, we use it for our appriasal process, the reporting is great, booking holidays on it and reporting on holiday is very simple. Love the dashboard for quick answers that in the HR Team we so regularly get asked. The workflows for new joiners and leavers have saved so much team time! We are complete Hibob lovers! The 'Club View' is a great quick way at looking at salaries, who drinks red wine and everything in between!

Ummmmmm.....I really can't think of anything...it really is a revolutionary and essential piece of HR kit!

Hannah K.
Head of People in VK

Simply the best HRS out there

5 5 jaar geleden

Brilliantly designed, intuitive, easy to use for employees and People professionals. By far the biggest selling point though is the fact that Hibob is constantly developing new features which are actually based on customer feedback. All of the traditional HRS' i've used (e.g. BambooHR, Workday, Fairsail) are slow to respond to the needs of a changing HR/People function with an expanded remit (e.g. employee experience & wellbeing). Other challenger HRS (e.g. Namely, Charlie) only offer barebones features with a few gimmicks or are developing at the cost of platform stability. Hibob has unlimited ambition to actually fulfil the needs of the HR/People community

Occasional bugs due to there being a lot of new features (however these are few and far between and the longest i've ever waited for a fix is 36 hours), need to grow Customer Success team to ensure they can maintain same awesome levels of support.

Charlotte A.
HR Assistant in VK
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use, good looking and fits with our agency vibe.

5 5 jaar geleden

I like how easy BOB is to use, how easy it is to contact someone at BOB if I have any troubles with the system. The look and feel works so well for our type of work place and BOB have helped us roll out the platform so effortlessly. I'm always finding out new things on BOB and I find the weekly emails from the BOB team explaining whenever something has been added helps us to discover more.

As a new piece of software there are some things that haven't yet been built. Although saying this the BOB team are always on hand if we want anything specifically added to fit our companies needs. We had slight trouble in the beginning with the calendar view and it not working in the way we have previously been used too. We spoke with the BOB software developers and they were able to help us fix this by creating a brand new calendar view which fitted with our needs.

Diana S.
HR Director in Roemenië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

A good and practical HR solution

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased with the software, it was the best balance I could find as a HRMS tool, as I was looking for an end to end HR solution suitabble for a medium sized business!

It`s dynamic, it`s catchy (beautiful UI) and the product is constantly improving!

the functionalities that represent learning and development, training area, talent management and succession planning are currently missing

Gemma M.
Gemma M.
HR Business Partner in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

bob is a really intuitive system to use and customer support is always fantastic

5 4 jaar geleden

The aesthetic is fun and non-corporate. Users are encouraged to share their 'superpowers' which helps people to connect with others who have similar interests. The system is really easy to navigate and there are some useful integrations. The support team are always fast to respond to my questions and to tell me about new features, or what they are developing in the near future. You can enable/disable features to customise what you want to achieve with the system and what your current people priorities are.

There are some small additional features I'd like such as e-signatures, which I believe is coming soon. The support team are really responsive to feedback about features that would be useful.

Husan G.
Husan G.
HR Assistant in VK
Research, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing Product + Customer Service

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good, customer service is excellent. Really like all the features that bob offers. Compared to other HR platforms I have come across, bob has to be my fave!

- User-Friendly - Cool features - Reports are very easy to create

N/A, so far all good! BUT it would be good to have a feature where you can book a block of holidays in the calendars, so if an office is closed for Christmas, would be helpful to be able to block the whole week for all employees rather than doing it day by day.

Marina K.
HR Admin in Israël
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great level of services first of all and beautiful easy to use product!

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really enjoyed using this product. My employees were quite engaged in using this and it has truly improved company culture.

You can easily customize the product to your needs, really easy to on board and to use and most important to me my employees really use that, great design web and mobile.

very young company , needs to see what happens in time. they dont have many global companies and US services isnt ready yet.

Reactie Hibob

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your great review of HiBob. We look forward to growing and are glad our product could benefit your company culture! Please continue to keep in contact if there is anything we can do to help.

Ian M.
CHRO in VK

HiBob

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HiBob is our go to solution for all our HRIS needs

Simple and intuitive to use with all the necessary fields

Add work scheduling tool so that we can create links between absence management and workforce planning

Estelle S.
Head of Talent in VK
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Makes us look slick

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Better reporting, more robust processes and easier comms around People issues

We have a small People team and Bob has picked up all the admin which. in itself, is amazing. It's given us robust onboarding processes, better reporting than we've ever had and we haven't had to train anyone how to use it.

Some standard letter templates would be AMAZING - one click for employee details on a blank letterhead would make my life easier. Looking forward to more review/appraisal functionality - I know it's coming and I know we will use it.

Lucy B.
Head of People in VK

Intuitive, engaging and above all an enjoyable tool that makes my job much easier

5 4 jaar geleden

The product has a lovely feel to it, and has been designed to accommodate the modern workplace - where staff and managers will both enjoy the interface. Also, the humour, support, pride and appetite of everyone at bob really highlights this is a great product from inside out.

I'd love to have better integration with our payroll provider (morepay). Insights into reviews The ability to edit my own review forms I will never stop wanting more!

Beck H.
Beck H.
Operations Manager in VK
11-50 werknemers

Great. Efficient. Ease of use.

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Able to track all annual leave and data on my employees

This software is efficient, effective and an all round great tool to have on board your team. would recommend to all clients.

To be honest. I haven't had any issues. may it would be good if we could have different companies/groups on one platform

Natalia A.
Engagement Specialist in Roemenië

Great Friendly HR tool

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have digitized the HR processes in a modern way with such a fresh product as Bob.

All features are so easy to use and have a really modern interface that covers almost all HR processes. And most important they have the mobile version that is quite important nowadays.

Still missing a few HR processes (eg. Competence Matrix)

Anna R.
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Overall I love Bob

4 3 jaar geleden

I think that Bob is, value for money, and has new product features out all the time which is great. Overall it's a brilliant system and I know that as a company we push it to its limits