Great way to find leads

Dain B.
Sales Development Representative
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: LeadIQ allows me and my team to always have a way to find prospects. Emails can be difficult to come by sometimes where phone numbers you can usually find on the prospects site.

Pluspunten: The thing that I love the most is that they have unlimited credits for email. Then you can use your "premium" credits for work and mobile phones and more. They do a great job of letting you know how confident they are in the email. The app is very easy to use and quick to upload contacts

Minpunten: The thing I like least is their search feature on their website.

LeadIQ is hands down the best lead generation tool out there today.

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2018
Sales Development Team Lead
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The phone numbers and quality of numbers from LeadIQ surpass any other lead generation tool I have used in the past.

Minpunten: LeadIQ will sometimes pull in the wrong email addresses which can be frustrating when trying to figure out which domain is correct. If someone has a generic name, LeadIQ will pull in that person's number which can be unrelated to the specific person you are trying to call with the same name.

Great experience helping me prospect.

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2017
Chris L.
Business Development
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I like the price and the customer service is excellent. Great tool for getting contacts and a must have for any lead development rep

Minpunten: I have never had a bad experience with LeadIq, any issues are solved in a timely mannor and include personal follow up.

Capture Leads at will - that's LeadIQ for you

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2018
Head of Business Development
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: With LeadIQ, my lead gen is fairly taken care of. And at a decent cost. It's not mad expensive like the other tools promising accurate B2B data. For SMEs, I don't think you need to look any further but LeadIQ.

Pluspunten: The most useful feature LeadIQ has got is undoubtedly it's Chrome plug-in. It is just one tap add to your list and very easy to customize the data as well. I have used DiscoverOrg's plugin as well and I'm afraid even they don't match up to the ease of adding leads when compared to LeadIQ.

Minpunten: Well, for starters, their dashboard stinks. They are working on a new UI layer and hopefully this will get better but as far as I've used it's still not quite stable. But that's understandable, as it's a company that's growing and given the enormous data they need to push through - it cannot be very easy. I'm sure they'll work on these issues but fundamentally it's quite a great tool for your prospecting efforts.

LeadIQ - Amazing integration with LinkedIn + Great personal contact info for prospecting

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2018
Parker N.
Sales Executive
Managementconsulting, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: LeadIQ is great. I picked it up when I was having issues getting the correct contact information for people I was researching on LinkedIn. Now, there's a "Find/View" button underneath the "message" button on LinkedIn that links directly to LeadIQ and pulls in all relevant contact data for that person so I can call them right then and there. Amazing!

Pluspunten: -Cell phone numbers for contacts/decision makers
-Direct lines and emails
-Great integration with LinkedIn while your prospecting to quickly get their direct contact information

Minpunten: The data integrity can be hit or miss at times. As long as they continue to improve this it will be the go-to prospecting tool

LeadIQ - an Extremely Valuable Resource

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2019
James L.
Enterprise Business Development Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: LeadIQ has been extremely beneficial for our prospecting teams. Data is more accurate than some other tools, and the direct integration with our CRM saves a considerable amount of time.

Pluspunten: I really like the ease of use of the Salesforce integration. I'm able to access contact data without interrupting my prospecting, and feed that data right into my database.

Minpunten: Initially, we struggled with optimizing the Salesforce integration, so several of my team members created erroneous duplicate data in our CRM. But we were able to address this with additional training, and now things are working really smooth.

leadIQ

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2019
Caleb J.
Account Development Manager
Computersoftware, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I loveeee how leadIQ can directly take emails from LinkedIn sales Nav and build our campaigns and lists

Minpunten: The emails were hit or miss I’d say 75% accurate, which for an email capture tool it should be improved

Revolutionary

Beoordeeld op 6-5-2018
Director of Snacking
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Wins

Pluspunten: It makes the worst part about sales easy and fun. Prospecting was banging my head against the wall before.

Minpunten: It does everything but close the deal for me...only a spoiled brat would dare speak ill of the HighQ

I love LeadIQ. I've prospected with a bounty of tools but LeadIQ is the quickest and easiest by far.

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2018
Zach D.
AE
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Faster, Easier, Better quality prospecting.

Pluspunten: It works right off of LinkedIn, so combined with a navigator license, it's foolproof. If they have a LinkedIn profile, you can capture their info. Amazing. The team themselves are amazing too, working with them has been an absolute pleasure to this point. They know more about prospecting and sales outreach than many folks who have been working in the space for decades.

Minpunten: I don't love the credit based system, but it seems pretty standard across most prospecting tools that I've used.

A really cool way to find leads with tons of relevant information to use

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2018
Daniel C.
Sales Development Representative
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: This tool is extremely helpful if you are in a personal outreach position. I am whole heartedly sold on the fact that one unique email is worth hundreds on automated ones. If you use this tool right, it can unlock amazing customer potential.

Minpunten: I would say that because there is so much info on leads, that you have to know and be trained how to best use the system for your situation. Make sure onboarding goes over well and you can retain your customers better.

LeadIQ Review

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018
Global Market Development Lead
Internet, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use this tool heavily for prospecting for the new business team.

Pluspunten: I love that it accurately finds data for LinkedIn contact.

Minpunten: Not every part of the tool is easily accessible or intuitive to use.

Prospecting tool

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2018
Rachel C.
Customer Success Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Great for finding direct phone numbers for prospects. These days it is a challenge navigating phone trees and getting past gate keepers. I love having access to prospects direct lines.

Minpunten: The email quality is not as good as the phone numbers. Many times these emails bounce and I need to use other avenues to find emails.

I have had a fantastic experience using the product, working with the LeadIQ team

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2018
Account Executive
51-200 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Prospecting, Lead Generation, Correct contact information

Pluspunten: This has helped our sales team find the right leads, the right contact information and seamlessly integrate to salesforce

Minpunten: I don't really have to much to complain about with LeadIQ, great team, great product and even better results

Easily the best prospecting software I've found

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2018
Jeremy M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Amazingly efficient and accurate at finding new leads, verifying them, and generating new customers.

Minpunten: Not a huge fan of the design, wish they hired better designers to improve the experience. Overall a solid product though, best in its class.