Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Zoho CRM

Verhoog het conversiepercentage van leads met 300% met het online, omnichannel leadbeheersysteem van Zoho CRM voor bedrijven van elk type en elke omvang.

Meer informatie over Zoho CRM

I like that it is very flexible, there are many customization possible and the customer support is great.

The programming language for the custom functions. Also the Document merge function, lack of fonts, merging wrong characters sometime.

Beoordelingen van Zoho CRM

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Zoho CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 6.749 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zoho CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (6.749)

Duncan
Duncan
Chief Operating Officer
Bankwezen, 2-10 werknemers

No frills - and it shows

3,0 4 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Hanan
Hanan
marketing in Nederland

Bedrijfsapplicaties in één bedrijfssysteem

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Betaalbare prijsplannen Automatisering op alle abonnementen Meerdere integralen makkelijk te gebruiken Applicatie voor de mobiele telefoon

Gebruikers van een gratis abonnement lopen ook verkoopprognoses, kalenderboekingen en maatwerk mis. U kunt aangepaste lijstweergaven van uw gegevens maken, maar bij het gratis abonnement bent u beperkt tot vijf lijstweergaven per module. U kunt dus uw weergave aanpassen van de velden die voor u het belangrijkst zijn. Maar bij het gratis abonnement zie je er slechts vijf tegelijk en bij het standaardabonnement 50 per module. Hogere abonnementen zijn onbeperkt.

Ziva
Ziva
Sales Services Manager in Portugal
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A robust CRM tool that has increased our sales success rate.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Zoho CRM has really supercharged our sales operations making them more successful. It provides us with great tools which help us manage all our sales activities including customer communications and closing sales deals.

Zoho CRM allows us to engage with our customers effectively during sales operations and offer them personalized communications which has helped us make more sales. It was much easier to customize to match our needs. Has super amazing sales analytical tools which provides us with the insights we need to understand our sales performance and do sales predictions.

There has been no time that Zoho CRM has failed to offer us the best services. Nothing not to love about it.

Marketing Specialist in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Zoho CRM allows for customization and effective lead handling.

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: For the most part, Zoho CRM is a functional program that will allow a company to set up a system that works, without breaking the bank.

Zhoh CRM is fairly easy to use and set-up. As with any CRM there will be areas where you wish it could do more, but overall it does what it needs to do to be a decent CRM.

There are not as many places that you can customize the areas you would like. It makes it a little frustrating at times. Also, there are functions that have been asked for for years from the community that still have not been implemented.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Platform

Redenen om voor Zoho CRM te kiezen: Cost and function. Zoho allowed for many of the same features at a cheaper pricepoint.

Overgestapt van: Salesforce Platform

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM: Cost and function. Zoho offers an inexpensive alternative to Salesforce. While it might not have all the bells and whistles, it does most of what you need to do.

Kurt
Business Development Manage in VS

Very Average, Customer Support was Mediocre

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Ease of use and implementation with our system and compatability

Customer support was my biggest concern...in the time we tested zoho the were not real rsponsive

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM: Price/budget was a major concern..with that in mind they seemed reasonable for features offered

Delilah
Operations Management in Canada
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

ZOHO CRM works well enough

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally quite good within the realm of what is already established in the system and can often help with custom code functions for features that aren't readily available. Implementation was mostly left up to us with support when asked for. Other companies we looked at would have done the implementation for us, which, if you have the budget, will definitely help speed up and streamline your process.

Aesthetic and general ease of use. Workflows are generally easy to implement. Most of my staff seems to have gotten the hang of things pretty quickly. HIPAA compliance was a must for my small medical business, and ZOHO CRM was able to provide.

Missing some key features - or example, tasking a group rather than an individual, seems to be a feature that many people have been asking for, for a long time (several years), but has yet to be developed. Another example, the Deal Kanban View is nice, but if you want to see only one pipeline (regularly, set as your default), this isn't possible. You have to select that pipeline manually every time you go into the deals view.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: LeadSquared

Redenen om voor Zoho CRM te kiezen: Lack of HIPAA compliance, and lack of features within our budget

Overgestapt van: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM: pricing was much more competitive for a small business like ours.

Charleotte
Senior HR Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The Bonfire Deal Breaker in Customer Relationship Management

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It has a very easy to use interface. The customer service is good. It is very affordable to us. We have been able to streamline our relationship with our customers.

We have No dislikes up to this point of using the tool.

LUSAVA
ASSISTANT RESEARCHER in Kenia
E-learning, 501-1.000 werknemers

Unlock Your Business Potential : Zoho CRM - Your Solution to Success

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As a Zoho CRM user, it has been critical in our business for it involves a seamless workflow from onboarding to ongoing usage, supported by customization options,data management tools,sales and marketing features,reporting capabilities,collaboration tools,and ongoing support and training resources.

Comprehensive functionality and User -friendly interface.

Complexity of initial setup of Zoho CRM where business processes are highly specialized.

Samuel
Marketing Manager in VS
Omroepen, 10.000+ werknemers

Achieving project goals and milestones in marketing

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Its easy to use and as a marketer it helps me manage and automate marketing processes easily.

I like zoho cause it enables me to organize and manage projects efficiently through its customized features and user friendly interface. Its seamless integration with other application is also top notch and its pricing is very affordable.

Its customer support system is less efficient.

Julián
SEO in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Best CRM for large, medium and small companies

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I work evaryday for manage contact, sell oportunities and command dayli task,

Its capable to connect with meny other 3r party aplications.

The interface in some apps can be improved

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Odoo en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM: For teh number of others apps like xoho project, sales Iq and others that you can connect in one click.

Max
Director of Marketing in VS

Solid CRM for the Price

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Our experience has been positve overall. Eventhough it's a bit clinky and buggy at times, the support is decent and issues are usually resolved quickly.

Zoho gives you most of what you are looking for in a CRM for a very competitive price. For orgs on a budget it's a great option.

The modular style can be a bit clunky. For expale, CRM and Campaigns don't always integrate data seamlessly, so work around and extra steps need to be taken.

siyabonga
Manager in Zuid-Afrika
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho easy to use

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Simple and reliable. It is easy to use, its user-friendly and value for money

It is a lack of customization. Tailored according my style

Flexible CRM

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I enjoy using Zoho CRM. It does everything I need it to do. I still rely on other tools to schedule emails and take meeting notes, but I still track everything back to the trusty CRM. Also, their support is very sincere and helpful. They go above and beyond to ensure a problem gets fixed in a timely manner.

- Very flexible and extensible. You can set up the CRM process to work just as you would like it to. - Integrates with Zoho's other tools seamlessly (Books, Sales IQ, Campaigns) - Has an excellent mobile app that can log calls and can take voice/text memos - Email tracking is built in! - Recurring tasks can be added for contacts, vendors, and opportunities

- The UI is not great. There is too much wasted space on the screen at all times, no matter what page you are viewing. - The UI is slow. Every single action requires a new page load. - You cannot schedule emails - Incoming emails cannot be synced

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Insightly en Nutshell

Redenen om voor Zoho CRM te kiezen: I wanted to integrate with live chat. Also, Pipedrive does not separate leads from contacts and I needed to be able to do that.

Overgestapt van: Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM: The price point and flexibility of the software.

Aliz
Aliz
Program Manager Junior in Mexico
Computerhardware, 10.000+ werknemers

Much more than a sales app

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoho CRM has prooved to be one of the most fascinating tools I've ever used and implemented, it's a very user friendly, highly efficient and incredibly easy to integrate tool. I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

I love the way it integrates so easily and smoothly with the rest of the Zoho apps and even other supplier apps. Another MAJOR feature of Zoho CRM is how extremely customizable it is, I was lucky to use it and also implement it into other companies and I became a fan of this tool because it adapts to so many different businesses and processes, from hospitals to water irrigation, finance and accounting to events organization, entertainment, sales, education... I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Nothing, sorry, I got in love with this tool, the only thing I don't like is people not using it correctly sometimes and blaming Zoho when it "doesn't work", the tool is magnificent, and if well implemented it can boost your business and help you standardize your commercial processes, digitalize your commercial operation.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM: For its features and the cost/value advantage over other tools.

Claire
Director in Portugal
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Just Amazing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I cannot rate Zoho Crm/ Books enough. The whole crm system is easy to use, although it looks complicated at first it soon becomes easy to navigate. I can organise my whole business in a couple of clicks, it has literally saved be 4 hours of work per day.
The price is cost effective and value for money.
The customer service is outstanding.
98% of the time they can offer a solution to my problems, the other 2% it is possible to hire a freelancer to create a script that can work within the system.
If you are considering moving to ZOHO my advise is do it, they are are the top of their profession.

The customer service is the best I have ever experience, they are friendly, very knowledgeable and super fast

Do not have a con they literally surpass my expectations every day .

Shawn
Shawn
IT Architect in VS

A CRM for the Masses

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I would strongly recommend ANY business to try it out. Check out the free version and you'll still get a lot of value out of it.
Their Paid versions are absolutely worth it.
We started off with a Free version and then graduated into 3 Pro Users and it was a great experience.
The Customer Support Team is EXCELLENT and they really spend the time with you to get you up and running and will offer other real-world examples. I feel they really want their product to work so they're dedicated in assisting even the novice amongst us.

This is a very low-cost CRM for Small Businesses that are interested in tying out to see if this can really work for them. It beautifully and seamlessly integrates with Outlook and you can use ZohoCRM for most (if not all) your communications with clients and prospects. The interface is easy to understand and you can get most things done intuitively.

Extracting out a list of all your prospects/customers into ONE Excel sheet became a painful experience because as simple as we assumed it to be it actually become fairly cumbersome. Maybe we didn't have the in-depth experience.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Dynamics 365

Redenen om voor Zoho CRM te kiezen: Dynamics CRM was just too HUGE and complicated. So was Salesforce. I feel those Enterprise CRMs rely on hiring a team to work out the operational logistics and create their dream-CRM from scratch. Zoho had so much out-of-the-box. THAT truly won us over.

Overgestapt van: Dynamics 365

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM: Zoho was just way simpler to implement and launch. We literally started working on it on day One.

Faruk
Faruk
Head of Growth in Polen

It delivers what's promised

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is good. You get what you pay. I like the software and it is easy to use. I think it makes sense having a CRM consultant before setting it up at the beginning to make sure that you don't need to migrate things, and also it may help you optimise your costs.

I've used Zoho CRM for almost 5 years and I've witnessed its evolutions during those years. I think it is an overall good tool for small to mid sized companies. I enjoyed the flawless marketing automation feature, especially when a new lead comes in from a web form, it immediately adds it to the CRM. The system can recognise the lead if there was a past interaction. Once the lead is in the system, you can enrich the data by populating all the data fields and you can customise new data fields according to your needs. I find it pretty easy to arrange for all departments in the company. I mostly used it as a part of my daily tasks at sales team. I was able to manage my leads and track the progress. We didn't really use it for any campaigning but mostly as an overall CRM. The reporting section is pretty good and I enjoyed the customisation. It actually offers more than average needs of a salesperson. Recently, they made new integrations and also adjusted the performance - in the early times, it was a bit slow but they fixed it.

Zoho CRM seems to be a mid-segment tool when it comes to pricing at first sight. However, if you want to expand the tool with more features/add-on, you may need to pay additionally for them. It increases the cost. At the end of the day, for a large company, it might be as pricey as enterprise CRM solutions. You need to make sure about your needs before you set it up for your organisation to make sure the cost meets with your expectations. The UI can be improved and be more user friendly.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Dynamics 365

Redenen om voor Zoho CRM te kiezen: The team found Dynamics too complicate to work on. It wasn't a user friendly UI.

Mehandi
Mehandi
Junior Constultant in India

Zoho CRM Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Business problems which we are solving using Zoho CRM are as such:- 1) Having better understanding of data from marketing and sales team. 2) Not every team needs access to CRM which is very good for securing our data and privacy is maintained at high level. 3) Connected different tools such as - Zoho Campaigns ( For email marketing), Zoho Bookings ( for book keeping), Zoho Inventory ( for inventory management), Zoho Bookings ( for booking management) etc. and all the data can be seen inside Zoho CRM, which helps us alot and we dont need to switch to differnet applications

Most impactful featres of Zoho CRM :- 1) Sales & Marketing teams can use it together to capture leads, convert them to a successful customer. 2) Marketing tools, Sales tools and post sales tools can all be integrated with Zoho CRM, which helps in maintaing data for each customer accurately. 3) We can intgerate Zoho CRM with third party API's or tools by directly writing the code inside the Zoho CRM. We can also connect Zoho CRM with other tools using zapier, integromat aka make, integrately, pabble connect etc Not all product is easy to use but with little effort I have figured out becausue they have Zoho Academy and the community for each application of zoho is good. Integration with the existing business was quite challenging but being a part of the good team makes it easy for us implement it. One more recommendation, if Zoho can bring case studies of how different industries are making better use of Zoho, then it will help us understand and expand our business.

One thing which I would like to get improved in Zoho CRM, is the overall speed at which it refreshes. If this can be improved it will save alot of time and make us more money. Getting custom coding and Blueprint is a little difficult but everything else is all good. Overall the integration was not tough for us with Zoho CRM.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM: We were looking for a complete business operating system and Hubspot was not the write tool for us, because we have to purchase multiple tools and connect it with Hubspot and that will add exxtra cost. So, we have figured out Zoho One as one of the tools which will fulfill our thirst.

john
Director in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho CRM is very good, but it's not brilliant.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's very good at delivering against the key tasks of CRM, but it's not amazing. Also, it's a lot more expensive than it used to be (approx 100% more expensive now, than when I first started using it).

It's relatively cheap (approx $40 per user). It does everything I need from CRM (Contact Management / Sales Pipeline Management / Sales Order Management / Invoicing) relatively well.

The interface always has been (and seems like it will always be) a bit clunky. I've also always hated that those arriving at the early stage of the sales process (Leads) cannot automatically be moved to 'Contacts' / 'Prospects'. I find this infuriating.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Dynamics 365 en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Zoho CRM te kiezen: Zoho CRM better at the tasks i required. Easier to learn on the job. Zoho is quite simple to use, especially when compared to Microsoft Dynamics.

Overgestapt van: Dynamics 365

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM: Zoho much simpler than Dynamics to learn and use. Zoho much cheaper than Hubspot, which have an amazing knack of 'not having the tools you need (within the current package you pay for!).'

Eddy
Supervisor in Dominicaanse Republiek
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

One of the top CRM solutions

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: 100% Satisfied with the product, support, updates, and price.

The value for money is excellent compared to other tools in the sector. Also, the capability to create custom functions and integrate with proprietary and non-proprietary solutions is very useful.The user interface is very intuitive and clear. The customization process is very simple, most modules do not require customization because the preset data responds to general needs.Also, you can create a custom module to capture specific data, this can be related to the base modules, making all your data linkable.

Documentation can be outdated, but customer support has a lot of knowledge.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor Zoho CRM te kiezen: Simplify operations and adopt new personnel without needing existing training

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM: Price and features

Thamara
Thamara
Gerente de desarrollo de aplicaciones y servicio al cliente in Venezuela
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

One of the best customizable CRM

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoho has allowed us to optimize our pre-sales and sales efforts. Taking into account, the versatility of the tool to close opportunities. Additionally, we have incorporated the service delivery process using the project module for this procedure. I estimate to be using the rest of the modules of the tool, starting with emailing marketing

1061/5000 Zoho CRM is the best CRM on the market for the needs of customizing a tool. From Zoho CRM you can integrate all the elements for interaction with customers or future customers. Zoho is the only tool from my experience that allows to create, through a simple algorithm and conditions, the workflow of an area. Start with a client, potential clients and opportunities. From there the flow continues according to what the company has defined. From this tool you can cover the initiatives oriented to prospects and clients: marketing, activation project, indicators, social network management, customer service, emailing marketing, inventory, human resources management, among other features. It is one of the tools that allows to start its use from the interaction of webinar It really allows to integrate the modules according to the company's need. Even. Important that prestigious organizations use this tool to manage customer requirements

Points that could be improved from this excellent CRM tool, is to include tutorial guides, as well as include a base configuration of a CRM, that is, show an initial configuration of the use of the tool. Taking into account, simple modules to implement the tool in any organization: social networks management or emaling, capture the prospect, add opportunities, billing management, customer registration. Allow to have a Zoho advisor to implement the tool. More for the questions that may arise. Taking into account, being able to add your workflow is one of the best features of this tool, however, it would be of added value to have examples within the same tool. Allow user to do exercises of this workflow, and with this it would be easier to implement customization

Anju
Anju
Software Developer in India
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

The New Era of Customer Relationship Management - Zoho CRM

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I prescribe Zoho CRM on the grounds that it has demonstrated to be an exceptionally productive instrument and is extremely simple to coordinate, I consider Zoho CRM is an ideal device for an organization, since you can see upgrades and surprising deals development in a brief timeframe, this amazing programming makes network, association and information follow capacity are anything but difficult to work, I truly suggest it since it gives an incredible assurance to its clients.

Zoho CRM is an unbelievable assistance that for quite a long while has enabled us to collaborate with clients and increment income of the organization, this product truly gives a generally excellent encounter to its clients when working, actually this stage is extremely creative, this administration enables us to contact clients in practically all stations from phone, email, live talk and diverse informal organizations, has an alternative that gets continuous warnings when clients connect with the organization progressively, enables you to quantify the proficiency of correspondence with our clients. It spares time since it has a few mechanization choices, for example, computerization of each part of the organization and dispenses with the separate undertakings that require a great deal of time, so their clients have a superior execution, permits to robotize the procedure of dedication of potential clients and can exploit the upsides of every one of the individuals. This product has the choice to quantify and deal with the business execution of the organization all through the domain, likewise has an alternative to utilize that enables you to discover in a moment any data you need from CRM information with the assistance of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], additionally [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gives propelled gauges of potential client understandings that can eventually make it all work out, and one of the highlights that I like best about this product is that it has a clever caution, which enables you to recall the assign

Zoho CRM extremely more often than not excessively I use it has worked effectively, on an individual level I have not had any awful experience working with this product, yet anyway some of the time its UI is typically moderate, and each activity requires another page burden, and I have seen that approaching messages are not synchronized, yet these little subtleties don't think of it as a major issue that anticipates working with this product, it truly enables us to work easily to perform various capacities with this stage.

Waleed
Freelancer in Pakistan
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Solid integration for our business needs

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like getting every one of my clients and openings here, I like the "openings" area where I can utilize the kanban view to have an incredible outline of every one of my chances and I can make from here all assignments that I need to follow up and in that manner, I can't miss any of them. I like additionally the report area so my group and I can see the business wins of the month and the figure for the next months to settle on a legitimate objective. Different parts exceptionally helpful is the likelihood to coordinate with Aircall (telephone framework) and Woocommerce to get synchronize all clients subtleties. I don't care for the statement work. similarly as with the expert arrangement I can't actually tweak my statements so I need to make without anyone else. I don't have some other protests as I'm very content with it.

Through Zoho CRM I am effectively overseeing asks and citations in light of the fact that through its information synchronization I stay to refresh about the main leads and about the main clients, accordingly I am better at taking care of the business pipeline. Presently I can all the more likely help my clients seven days every week and 24 hours per day through its considering administrations that additionally assists me with social affair their criticism, this information assists me with advancing acquire adjustments my items. With its shrewd calling administration, I can likewise have live talks with my clients. The fascinating thing is it's anything but an extraordinary method of overseeing various visits without a moment's delay and layout messages make more effectiveness.

As far as task overseeing more alteration is require. The application doesn't zero in on the set of experiences, I have difficult issues about the following of the cycles and about the detailing of the past receipts. At times the product gets increasingly slow humming sound beginnings showing up on my work area.

Farmaceutica, 11-50 werknemers

Zoho review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

The best CRM for customization. Incorporate every one of the components of client/prospect association. Work process Tools that location: advertising, projects, social, client care, messaging showcasing, stock, HR the board, and so on Track connection from online courses. Different modules to address organization needs. Past the fundamentals of contact the board, work processes and custom fields. Particularly simple to track down correspondences. Know where you stand with leads, arrangements and clients. Matches up with other Zoho items, as well as numerous outer frameworks, for an associated work process. Accessible API for making custom application combinations. A clear method for making custom work processes and endorsements with Blueprint Strong interaction the executives and mechanization. Self-administration entries add to the force of the CRM. Various Zoho valuing plans/levels let you scale to your requirements. Zoho One is a straightforward and reasonable across-the-board arrangement. Zoho is reliably working on their items. Phenomenal obligation to item plan and usefulness. Zoho reacts to input. Sound suggestions advance into Zoho items. Exceptionally instinctive and simple to utilize. The best CRM for the cash. The best CRM I've at any point seen and I've attempted them all. Valued far beneath the opposition. Incredibly easy to add and design outsider incorporations Zoho will indulge you. Maybe great client service. New elements and updates constantly. No restrictio

Instructional exercises need improvement. Questions are emerging during the execution that you should involve a Zoho guide for. Coordinating can be confounded, and not predictable. A portion of the items is not at a similar degree of cleanliness as Zoho CRM. The AI collaborator doesn't appear to add a great deal of significant worth. Need to have an Internet association. Membership evaluation is per client versus gatherings of 5 - 10 clients. There are highlights you'll need in Zoho One. Support has immensely improved, however it relies upon who you get on the web. Observe documentation and help recordings confounding and excessively specialized now and again. You want a reasonable comprehension of your requirements to distinguish which Zoho modules will meet them. Occasions (arrangements) are consequently set apart as shut when the date shows up. Need to see what my colleagues see on other clients' schedules. Booking a call is lumbering Updates need more choices like a multi-week, fourteen days, and so forth The Fonts are too large and need to see more on a page. Need a superior method for getting support quicker. Expecting bookkeeping elements and schedule sees Anticipating a visit bot Structures are not greeting pages Searching for unknown prospecting without the need to begin a talk. Absence of record following for recommendations/introductions. Needs inside deals apparatuses for mechanization.

Oscar Antonio
Especialista de Informes Oficiales, Vicepresidencia de Contraloría in Venezuela
, 501-1.000 werknemers

Very good and excellent CRM, Complete, dynamic and accessible, easy to use and available on the web

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: t is a very useful software for the operations of purchase and sales of the company, all operations can be managed quickly and this allows us to obtain income faster than the result of these operations, the accounts of our suppliers are constantly monitored by their action in real time with only an Internet connection and over time, all operations performed, as well as doing business. in general it is a very useful tool.

Good Zoho CRM, is a very useful tool to manage the relationship with customers, helps us to inspect the commercial work with customers, provides us the option of making reports which allows us to streamline the process of buying and selling with our suppliers, On the other hand, another fundamental and important aspect of Zoho CRM is that it is economical and thanks to its easy handling of the platform it helps us to increase our turnover and revenues to the company. In general, it is a very robust software when it comes to monitoring purchases and sales and something very significant is that it allows us to interact and link with social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. This is important since nowadays all companies have these platforms. social networks, additional account also with a mobile application that allows us to be connected to our operations outside the office.

What can be said about this application is that it should improve a bit in data security, since I work in the banking sector and because confidential data can be vulnerable because it is a software that is in the cloud. Also to be in line with the application, if you do not have an Internet connection you can not enter, but the minor details are this kind of problems. I would like to find a solution with which you can work online, but somehow maintain the data locally.

Zedekiah
Zedekiah
Hydrafaciologist in Kenia
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect Balance Between Affordability and Benefits, Suitable for any Customer Relations Needs

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Over the years, Zoho CRM has really gained popularity in our organization. It offers a range of benefits at a really affordable price. It has really elevated our sales, marketting and customer service aspects to greater heights. We have been able to maintain our long time clients and attract new one. We can now comfortably say our clinic has grown courtesy of Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is a tool that we have found quite critical in the management of our sales, marketing and customer service aspects of our business. It's setup and implementing process is uncomplicated and comes with a user friendly interface which simplifies the utilization experience. Being a web based app it is compatible with our computers and even available in a mobile app making it's accessibility such a breeze. We have experienced lots of benefits from Zoho CRM. From being able to connect with our customers through the various channels. It provides emailing for easier record keeping of responses from email, calling through the telephony feature that allows us to schedule calls and follow up with clients through calls and social media where we are able to manage our different page profiles and check on clients feedback. Also we are able to segment customers for ease of recording and appointment scheduling. Events management is easy, we are able to invite clients to any events from the customer database. Lastly Zoho CRM perform deep analysis on the different facets of the business and generate reports that help us track progress of the business

Honestly Zoho CRM is a blend of lots of benefits. I really have nothing against it