Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ADP Workforce Now

Niet beschikbaar

Very easy to integrate and manage all employees data and personal information and added to the great cost benefit, I'll recommend this product.

The application itself was not easy to understand and was also difficult to simply set up. This may have been a user error but I am fairly tech savvy - so I was disappointed overall.

Beoordelingen van ADP Workforce Now

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ADP Workforce Now heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 6.453 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ADP Workforce Now eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (6.453)

Joe
IT MANAGER
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

More modernized and easy to use, changed out HR department

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Shreyash
Shreyash
Manager in VS
Bankwezen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

A great payroll management software

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Simple and useful UI for payroll information. Can hide and show critical information with the click of a toggle

There are too many clicks and redirects involved in getting the info you want.

Manufacturing Manager in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 201-500 werknemers

A User Friendly System

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I would highly recommend ADP for any business that wants a good, organized system to help control and monitor their business and workflow.

We use ADP for a variety of reasons at our company. Whether its payroll, time management, clock ins/outs, PTO, job postings, etc. I love how its versatile for for many areas that is useful for your needs in a company. On top of that, its user friendly. Within 5-10 minutes most of our employees caught on to the process and how the system works!

I have been using ADP Workforce Now for several years now and once I learned the processes, I haven't come across any dislikes or imperfections in my line of work.

Tiler
Office Admin in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers

ADP Review

3,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

I like how easy it makes clocking in and out I also like that it is easy to approve timesheets and see vacation hours.

Sometimes it does not save punch in and outs.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
CEO and Chief Consultant in VS
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Full circle - off at prior company, new company on ADP

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using ADP at all levels for 15 years + at 4-5 companies. I migrated my prior company off of ADP onto a different platform. I left that company as we were migrating/implementing...and the new company is using ADP workforce now. I like the individual attention that the level of support we have, but in the prior companies we were generally stuck in the helpline mess or getting passed between next on call.

dependable, but always there. As long as you are not in the general support services line (which is poor) the business level service support is timely.

way too complicated. Not pure SaaS and is a mainframe type system.

Jeff
Senior Specialist in VS
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers

ADP WorkForce Now review

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall been an experience but glad we took the step to implement. Would not go back now.

Moving to Workforce now was a big step forward for a more user friendly experience instead of the archaic time clock upload process

Can be very cumbersome to set up custom stuff and support is lacking in custom apps

Matt
AM in VS
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers

ADP Workforce Now

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

It is an easy-to-use interface. The main screen has all your important sections on a splash page. It makes it easy to navigate.

I do not have any complaints of the software.

sam
parts manager in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

ADP Timeclock

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very good system for bigger companies with the need to communicate and schedule with employees, management & ownership.

The ability to communicate with people company wide and the scheduling of days off and vacation's is simple

Sometimes the app will freeze up and you are not able to access the timeclock.

Joseph
Assistant Controller in VS
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

ADP Workforce Now is a very good product

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is a good program to handle a lot of complex payroll functions. It is a little expensive, but it is worth it compared to many other programs I have worked with in the past.

I liked how it was able to handle the large volume of employees we have, and all the compliance needs.

The system was a little hard to move around in, to find things. However, once I figured that out, it was o.k.

Savannah
Visual Content Strategist in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Highly functional but not beautiful

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

The platform is straightforward and effective. It has great features like a full breakdown of payroll and benefits and a great calendar to plan PTO.

The platform is visually unappealing. The homepage is not engaging and could be a much more effective dashboard with interesting widgets and designs.

Meghan
Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Good payrollsystem

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: So far overall experience has been positive.

The system for payroll and time tracking is great. It breaks down paychecks really nicely for staff to look at. clocking in and out is super easy and keeping track of hours is a breeze. Approving/denying time off is easy to get to and complete.

It counts time off in hours which is different from how we track internally so making sure vacation and hours match up correctly can get a little off.

Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Minimize Admiuistration

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using ADP Workforce Now software program for decades. ADP Workforce Now has significantly reduced my administrative payroll process. ADP Workforce Now does the work for me! It is comforting to know ADP Workforce Now is 100% reliable. I am always confident the payroll process will run effortlessly and efficiently. I highly recommend it!

ADP Workforce Now is an excellent software program if you are interested in streamlining your payroll process and making your business run effortlessly, efficiently and eliminate your stress! ADP Workforce Now has been an industry leader for decades. The ADP Workforce Now software is user friendly; the program is self explanatory; and I process employee personal and W4 information in just a few easy steps. I also applaud the implementation team for making the initial transition/conversion process painless. The team was knowledgeable and familial with transferring my previous software program data into ADP Workforce Now with ease. The team knew exactly how transfer my historical data perfectly! Additionally, as a small business owner, I find the legal recommendations invaluable! The legal team is very responsive, knowledgeable, and assists in protecting my business from potential legal consequences.

I honestly cannot think of any cons working with ADP Workforce Now software program...It's right on point and meets all my expectations. My experience with ADP Workforce Now has been flawless.

Sheri
General Manager in Canada
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Tragic Software & Ineffective Customer Support

1,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with ADP has been an absolute train wreck, from implementation to current day and I am spending approximately 40 hrs per payroll speaking to customer support and accommodating their broken software as a result of all the malfunctions with their updates. Even though I was told there were multiple requests for higher management to contact me, I have not received a single phone call from anyone at ADP to apologize for misrepresenting what their product can do and costing our company thousands of dollars at this point in unnecessary staff time accommodating their broken systems. It has been one of the most frustrating experiences I have every had to deal with and would warn anyone considering this software to run as far away from is as you can.

There is nothing I can say here that is a pro. Everything that we were told ADP Workforce would be capable of is entirely untrue.

We were told our staff would be able to track time and cost centre through their ADP Workforce App. Employees were able to track their time, but not the cost centre. Because of this, I was having to manually enter timesheet information and cost centres every day for each employee.ADP completed an update and with that update I was unable to access any new cost centre added. They have not been able to resolve this in the 10 weeks since it began which means I am now having to manually enter timesheet information and substitute cost centres and then update our journal entry with the actual costs centres.Another update was completed and now not only can I not see new cost centres in the time sheets, I can no longer export them to excel or print a pdf or even copy them as text off the website.Since the upgrade an number of our employees have not received payment even though they were on the payroll register and our account was debited for the amount. We have also had occurrences of employees only receiving half of their pay even though their pay statement shows otherwise and our account was debited for a different amount. I was instructed to comb through to double check all information even though all information had been entered correctly on our end.Most recently, our payroll date was moved from the Friday the 13th of October to Monday the 16th of October without consent or consultation with our company which resulted in a number of our staff receiving NSF charges.

Adrian
SVP of Finance in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

ADP

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: WFN solves our issues for time and attendance tracking with employees in 30 states. It provides all necessary reporting needed to report on payroll spend.

Pretty user friendly. Screen layout is easy to follow. Once employees are trained, they usually don't need any follow up.

Updates and changes are too frequent. Constant change. The Benefits sections is very hard to manage without support from ADP and working through Open Enrollment is very challenging. The Carrier API feeds are very complex.

Katie
HR in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

ADP Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'm a happy ADP client.

What I like most is that everything is there for me in one place- time and attendance, payroll, reviews, contact information. I also like that help or assistance from ADP is a phone call away.

I wish the hold time when I call for assistance wasn't so long. I also wish there would be a last contact log for supervisors or admin to write in notes.

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Necessary for some companies, I'll explain

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If your company is in that awkward stage situation where you either don't have your own payroll or don't have your in-house payroll software, utilizing something like ADP is necessary. It is useful because ADP allows you to either completely outsource, or partially where you maintain your in-house payroll dept., but use their software. You can even cut your own checks or have ADP do it. They are far more robust in their ability to handle complex payroll issues then competitors that are newer to the game. They also have a lot of cross-platform compatibility with things such as third party HRIS and ATS systems that competitors such as Paychex don't. Most HR software will implement ADP integration first because it is so widely used, and may never even offer integration for other software. ADP is basically essential if your company needs this integration ability. However, as a software, it is horrible. It is hardly intuitive, and while you can become a power user based on experience, much like Photoshop or other outdated software with robust features and following, it is a product of necessity and not design. I've attempted using alternatives such as Paychex, but ADP is so entrenched and if you have any level of complexity in your payroll, there just really isn't an alternative that matches it. While alternatives are easier to use and cheaper, they usually do not have the features and support ADP does. As a side note, ADP literally has service techs on standby 24/7.

It is feature rich compared to some timekeeping and payroll based software. The level of integration is unsurpassed and your ability to choose how involved ADP is with your outsourcing of payroll is helpful based on the size of your company.

Much like a lot of the legacy software that has been around forever cornering the market (think Deltek or Photoshop), ADP is horrible archaic software circa 90s that has never evolved. Often, newer payroll/accounting software is far superior aesthetically and based on how intuitive it is to use. That's because they created their software with modern design and programming methods. Programs like ADP have been around forever and feel like it. They create upgrades, but almost as a consequence of their market-share and size, they can only do moderate changes for fear of creating too many implementation problems with all of their clients.

Samridh
Samridh
Electrical Engineer II in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy to Use and Easy to Manage

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Our company transitioned to ADP 3 years ago and in the past three years I have really grown to like ADP. - Easy to manage my PTO and see balances I can easily log into ADP and see how much balance is left. Previously I had to wait for my paycheck to look at it and keep note of it. Otherwise everything was stored on the SAP system and SAP codes were too hard to remember. I like the online platform a lot better with ADP. Apply for PTO is also a piece of cake. Simply choose the date (calendar is shown on right) and submit the hours. - Notifications ADP is really good about notifying the user if there is any mails waiting in the inbox. Any approvals or disapprovals, documents and announcements on ADP gets sent straight to my work email and it helps me to remember that I should go and check it out. - Everything in one place All my Paychecks, Tax Documents, Health and Dental Benefits, Policies etc are on one spot. They are all properly placed under specific tabs so after some clicking around I was able to easily get to the page I needed too. I also like that I can download my information and documents in a pdf format and store it computer for later access. I no longer have to email HR and ask for my tax document if I lost it or ask what is the health/dental plan i enrolled in. Even enrolling or changing the benefits plan is super easy and it is all done inside the ADP at the beginning of each year.

- Outdated look I think ADP could enhance their website a bit more than what it is. I do like their simplicity however more helpful links in the front page would be nice so that I do not have to click through 3 pages to submit a PTO. - More details needed I would prefer each page to have some details on what this page is for and how it can be used. Some sort of front page explanation would be nice. The first few months I emailed my HR every single time to figure out how to do the simplest of things - Update takes time When there is an updated I have notice some delays. Whether it be on my PTO approval or my salary increase. The system updates takes the longest.

Cyndi
sr. global payroll manager in VS
Informatiediensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

WFN Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been expanding the functions within WFN - we added time and attendance this year and plan on using other feature to help us grow and scale our payroll. I find as the complexities of our payroll increases, WFN can handle and grow with us.

The flexibility it provides. Depending upon the company's complexities - you can use as little or as much as you need from the system. It integrates with other systems too (Workday, etc) to help automate processes.

It is a difficult to have multiple payroll runs at the same time. When you are in a public company with stock and regular payroll runs on the same day - the system can do it - but it is not easy to flow between the two payroll runs.

Deborah
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 51-200 werknemers

ADP Workforce Now -- Payroll, but so much more!!!

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used ADP payroll in different companies throughout my Human Resources career. It has gone from a great payroll program to an amazing, easy to use payroll and people management tool that blows the competition away. I cannot imagine running our companies Human Resources Department without it. Over the last year, ADP Workforce Now has updated and improved its entire program. There is online training at your fingertips. Employees can easily manage their individual information by using the many self-service features. The mobile app is easily downloaded from an android or apple phone and allows employees to have access to their payroll information anytime and from almost anywhere. The payroll process is easy to manage and reports are easy to access or create. This allows managers and employees to have accurate information at their fingertips which in turn helps them make decisions based on real-time information. I cannot say enough good things about ADP Workforces Now! Go with the best -- you will be glad you did.

The many features if offers. It is easy to use. The support is at your fingertips and if you cannot find the answer, you can pick up the phone and real people are there to help. This is just the beginning of the wonderful software packages amazing features.

There are so many features built into the software and it is sometimes difficult to know everything that is available. Also, when you add some new features it seems like there is a lot of add on costs. I think it would be best to be able to pick from a variety of package features up front. Maybe spending more time learning the needs of the company upfront and setting up the software to meet those needs upfront would help keep costs lower.

8 jaar geleden

Deborah - Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and insightful review of our WFN product. You have completely captured what we have tried to do, provide an easy to use software program, supported by an excellent Customer Service team, that allows you to get your administrative task done more quickly and spend time on value-add activities in business. I love that you call out our reporting enables you to make real-time decisions for your business. Please let me know if I can ever assist you with anything at all at ADP. [email protected]

Ryan
General Manager in VS
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

Observations

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a whole it only makes all steps more time consuming and complicated when doing payroll than it was with previous payroll services

I'm not the administrator although I check all time cards prior to processing payroll. I like the ease of being able to edit time cards, add lines, remove lines and adjust shift times.

What holds me back from giving a higher rating is how frustrating it is to check my employee's time cards. Many front of house employees work multiple positions with different pay rates. When viewing the group time card I'm unable to see what department they are clocked in as. This forces me to bring up the first name on the list, and scroll through each time card individually to make sure they are clocked in to the correct department. This is so incredibly time consuming and frustrating. It takes me hours to simply check time cards if I were to do it all in one at the end of the pay period. This process used to take me no more than 20 minutes when we used Paylocity where departments could be seen under the group time card for each day. The alerts that I get for exceptions are useless for front of house. Any time an employee clocks in under a different department than their home department, I'm alerted. The alerts also don't specify what it is for, only that there are exceptions. What used to take such a short time to complete now takes me well over ten times longer. I also want to be able to immediately pull a report and not have to wait to view it. It isn't uncommon for the site to be slow to load even when connected to high speed internet through a local area connection.

Deborah
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

Our company has been using ADP Workforce Now since 2014. This is an amazing program!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Secure, dependable and user friendly payroll processing. A time and attendance system. Reporting functions that allow us to track and report critical information that helps us run a better company. Offsite support and a system that is always rolling out updates and training. This is a great system for the medium to large business. You cannot go wrong with this program.

Workforce Now has changed from being a time and attendance and payroll system to a Human Resources tool I cannot do without. I am a one person Human Resources Department and I need a HR system that can streamline and support the many functions I deal with on a daily basis. Workforce Now (WFN) does that and so much more. WFN comes with dozens of preloaded reports that allows me to run employee rosters, payroll reports, attendance reports, cost of labor by hours and earnings. It tracks tax information and General Leader Reports for our accounting department. Employees are able to electronically request time off and get manager approvals emailed to their cell phones or home computers. Managers and supervisors can make notes right in the employees electronic file so there is always a record of items they can use when doing annual reviews or disciplinary action meetings. There is so many options available. Making sure employees get paid properly is critical, but this system and the ADP support team take payroll to a whole new level! ADP has been working diligently to make this system a workhorse in the HR department. The updates keep this system cutting edge, yet user friendly and easy to run. You will not have to worry about having outdated and stale software in a year. There is always something being improved. Just in case something does come up, WFN has a solid support team that you can reach out to for questions and assistance. And they are only a phone call away.

What do I like least? I only have a couple of issues, and the pro's far outweigh the concerns, but it seems like the support team is very busy on some Monday's and Tuesday's. When you try to call in for support the wait times can be a little long. I have learned to plan ahead and call early. If you want a least like about the software specifically then that is more difficult to answer. I guess I'd say the learning curve can feel a little intimidating when you first start to using WFN. Help is only a phone call away or a quick look up in the integrated help screens.

7 jaar geleden

Deborah - Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and insightful review. We appreciate your time and your business. If I can be of any assistance to you, please feel free to reach out. [email protected]

Monica
HR Manager in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

For the most part, this is a good product and fairly intuitive.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was using a massive system, that was very cumbersome and not flexible at all. ADP streamlined our processes for the most part and has made our jobs in HR and Payroll a little easier.

There is a home page that can be customized. This provides the employer a good opportunity to communicate with all employees, considering everyone must go into ADP to enter their time at least twice each month. The portal can be setup in English and Spanish. The system overall is fairly easy to work in and find information. There are a good number of standard reports. ADP offers a lot of training opportunities, support, message boards, etc. at no cost, which is a definite benefit.

The home page is a wonderful communication tool; however, customizing it in Portal is very difficult and takes more time than it should to get it to look professional. The setup is fairly restrictive, the 'Undo' button no longer exists after this last upgrade, you can't control the line spacing, for some reason the system removes some spacing between words that were copied and pasted into the Portal, and for the most part, the system seems to do what it wants. The leave-time system has become very cumbersome. Example: An employee is out sick one day in a pay period. The employee enters their work hours, along with their sick time, into the timesheet, then saves and approves their timesheet. The supervisor then goes in and must first approve the sick time, which automatically removes the employee's approval. The employee then must approve their timesheet again before the supervisor can approve the entire timesheet. Another aggravation is the ridiculous number of messages and the requirement to archive the messages. The system even requires confirmation that you want to archive and then it provides a running total of the number that has been archived, or the number of new hires entered, etc. Knowing the number of actions taken or messages archived is unnecessary.

7 jaar geleden

Monica - Thank you for taking the time to review our WFN product. I am sorry you find our customization features and leave-time system underwhelming. I would love to connect with you more about this. Please reach out: [email protected]

Claudia
HR Manager in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

ADP has been the best aspect of my job at times and the most frustrating at other times.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It does a great job of staying current with all the compliances changes to payroll and HR. I rely on them to get the payroll reporting correct.

The webinars and continuous learning opportunities for the user are great. Laws and compliances are changing so quickly that it is hard for someone in the trenches to keep up. They make staying current easy with their Eye on Washington and special webcasts. I like the look and ease of the program. It is easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. The new Pay Cycle is great, but it would be nice to enjoy it a while before they "upgrade" it again. I need time to learn and discover all the ways it can assist me. Customer support has been one area of frustration, but help with the ACA and Time and Attendance has been stellar.

Getting answers quickly has been a huge frustration, and not just with customer service although that has been an issue with payroll. It seems to take an unnecessary amount of time to get something new implemented. We took steps to add an HR component for tracking professional development hours for our teachers. Once we signed up, we waited weeks to hear back about implementation. Finally after emailing our rep, I was contacted about training for the addition and found out it was not what we wanted. What we wanted was free and available with the push of a button. ADP has great resources for self-learning and I take advantage of them frequently. But sometimes I have an issue with payroll and need an answer quickly. Now with the designated rep, that doesn't happen. She is rarely available, which I understand, she has many clients and speaking with someone else is perfectly acceptable, but usually I end up having to leave a message. I find myself not wanting to call and having issues unresolved. Sometimes she is not able to resolve the issue completely because it involves a different department.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Claudia - Thank you for your review of Workforce Now. We have made significant changes to our Service model that I would love to connect with you more about. Please reach out to me directly: [email protected]

Brittney
Restaurants, 501-1.000 werknemers

The implementation process was very all over the place and the lack of communication is a huge issue

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With the daily issues that arise with the software I can't speak to it being that big of a benefit as of yet. A lot of the issues that I bring to the teams attention I often get the response that "everything is setup correctly, I am not sure what the issue is" it is very frustrating to have spent hours upon hours setting up each individual module to your organizations needs for the features to all of a sudden stop working and none of the representatives are able to give you answers nor follow-up with you regarding a resolution to any of your issues. So at this time I would say the only real benefit I have found thus far is electronic PTO tracking.

What I most like about the software is that I am able to house all employee data in one place and the analytics dashboard is extremely helpful when looking at measurable data to base company performance on.

What I like least about the software is that all modules are ran on separate platforms. Specifically the ATS and Workforce Now. This makes it very confusing for candidates when having to create two separate credentials when logging in. The software is very glitchy and I find that random features will stop working for a period of time and then randomly come back. The on boarding process when creating activities is not all encompassing causing you to still use paper forms, specifically when it comes to the I-9 and State Tax Form. The ATS module needs some updates in order to be competitive with other ATS softwares. The inability to customize a lot of the fields to your organizations needs can be very frustrating and with the constant software updates the changes are hard to keep up with and you aren't given a choice whether to if you want the new software update features. Specifically speaking, in order to most efficiently hire a candidate after the interview process it would be nice to do this electronically but you need personal information that the system doesn't require. Our ATS was setup requiring that a physical address was entered upon applying then all of a sudden I noticed that candidates weren't supplying this information and to my surprise this feature was taken away causing our organization to now have to find a work around receiving an employees physical address, SS number and date of birth before entering them into the system to be able to send them on-boarding.

Derek
Onboarding Specialist in VS
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

We have not had a very good experience with ADP. Would not recommend to those seeking a user-friendly system with good customer service.

1,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ADP has been constantly pushing back on us saying that when the system was initially set up, it was rushed and not set up properly. So we gave them the benefit of the doubt and asked them to provide us with a list of courses to take. When we looked at the courses, it was realized by ADP and us that the page we had was different from theirs. Looks like we haven'#39;t even been getting the necessary updates for this either, not just the ATS. We are currently waiting for training material (half of which has to be paid for). I don'#39;t believe that training is going to fix all of the issues we'#39;ve had. Why else would it take months for things we request to be fixed? We have been unhappy for a while with this system. Through all of this we have been extremely patient and giving them the benefit of the doubt. We were told by an ADP representative that we were giving up. I have reason to believe that this is why our requests were stagnant for so long. Like ADP just threw their hands up in the air and said, why even help them, they'#39;re leaving anyways. We are very frustrated with this system, but even if we were entertaining the idea of switching to a different system, we still have jobs to do. So, why give up on us while the company is still paying you for your service? Totally backwards to me.

1. Reporting is difficult to navigate and select. You can create a custom report, but don'#39;t be fooled. It'#39;s not as customizable as you need it to be. 2. You cannot find an employee by typing out their full name; it has to be either their first or last name and then the options will populate. 3. There is no onboarding functionality. We'#39;ve created so many of our own spreadsheets simply because this function does not exist. 4. You can change the status of an applicant, but you have to go into their profile in order to do so or select a checkbox that will bring up a different screen. Too many pages between what you would like to do, makes such a simple step in the hiring process very cumbersome. 5. The referral option is not customizable at all. We were excited about this functionality, but can'#39;t even use it because it cannot do what we need it to do. 6. Our ATS has not received any patched updates at all (ADP has known about this and is 'quot;fixing'quot; for the past 6 months). Our applicants can'#39;t even click the '#39;next'#39; button without a banner being in the way of it. We know that we have lost many applicants due to this. 7. I do not work in the benefits side of things, but I know that we had a big issue with many of our employees being provided with the wrong insurance due to a mishap on ADP. Took us months to correct. Many employees paychecks for almost a whole year were incorrect that we had to refund. 8. Registering to apply for a position is so difficult. You have to click on '#39;apply'#39; for the same job 3 times navigating to multiple different screens before you actually start applying. 9. There is no automatic feature to remind our managers to submit their time cards for their branches. This has to be done manually. We have to then submit the time cards individually at the end of every pay period. This takes a whole day for one person to complete, and we have about 250+ employees. 10. Customer service is atrocious. It was so bad that when we finally complained about it enough, they didn'#39;t really offer any fixes to the standing requests that we already had, but offered us a 'quot;white glove'quot; service that we would have to pay for just to get better customer service. 10'#39;s of hours are wasted monthly just to get someone that can help us. And then we have to call back again to see if we get the same answer twice, which more often than not, we receive a different answer.

6 jaar geleden

Derek – I am sorry to see that you have had a less than stellar experience with our WFN product/service. As a member of ADP's Client Loyalty team, I am committed to getting you the help and resources you need to improve your experience. Please reach out to me directly so I can assist. [email protected]

Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Intuitive for users of all types

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a leader of a team, I am responsible for approving time cards, PTO requests, time adjustments, etc. and have found that ADP WorkforceNow is an intuitive software that anyone can learn very quickly. The menu is thorough but simple, and functions are placed in a logical workflow. I would highly recommend ADP WorkforceNow as a timekeeping/payroll software due to the easy-to-use software.

Intuitive web-based software that I have found easy to use across users of all types. As a manager that approves time cards on a regular basis, I found that it's easy to find what you're looking for. For example, if you want to adjust a time card, simply click on the employee's time card, and go to the appropriate day that you want to adjust the time, and click "add row," "delete row,", etc. OR simply adjust the time as needed in each box - it's as simple as that. I also liked the calendar-based PTO request form - simply click on the date(s) that you want to schedule for PTO, Jury Duty, etc. and it will mostly populate the request form with the date(s) you selected. There's also a variety of reports you can run in which you can select your criteria so provide the right report you need.

One con is when you are "acting on behalf" of someone else, the menu looks a little different than your normal dashboard screen, but it's nothing major and you quickly get used to the functions. Also, it can be a little tricky to find out each team members time off scheduled as you have to dig into the menu a little deeper. But as you use the software more, you quickly become accustomed to where to go.