Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over RSA SecurID

Oplossing voor identiteitvaststelling van ondernemingsniveau die is ontwikkeld om toegangsvereisten efficiënt te beheren met behulp van verschillende verificatiemethoden.

Meer informatie over RSA SecurID

The product is basically par with DUO but the RSA pre-sales technical support rep was more patience and thorough with answering all technical questions that we had.

Beoordelingen van RSA SecurID

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

RSA SecurID heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 81 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je RSA SecurID eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (81)

vikram
vikram
Associate in India
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Best MFA Authenticator APP

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It is working pretty smooth. It generate token very fast after providing 6 digit PIN. We have integrated this with our SSO so It provides great security .It has best GUI and generate token dynamically.

We are using this for Multi factor authentication and identity management . It is very easy to use and easy to access. One can start work very quickly by providing token. It is very reliable and provides secure network access. Easy to install and access after providing 6 digit pin. We can share log to the team if we are facing any issue. They have good customer support.

Only issue I have found that when we switch from this app to other or mobile locked then again we need to provide 6 digit pin. Rest all is working fine.

Bheesam
Sr. software engineer in India
Telecommunicatie

We are using this software now for more then six month and have mix of experience using this.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

We are using this tool now for more then 6 month now , initially we were having all our team member complaining when we have to give the token again when tried opening a specific application again like workday. But with their recent update they added this feature and now when we are logged in our PC using RSA token then we do not need to enter the token again while trying for accessing other apps like workday. RSA secure ID app initially did not work properly on android mobile and we have to ask for RSA token device for some people in our team. From a security point of view each pin generated times out in few probably 60 seconds, which is good in my opinion.Overall in corporate setting i feel it is very useful and secure.

Recently we some RSA authentication stops working and we have to switch back to our old tool "Entrust", that may be their server side problem but with significant downtime. we struggled for 3-4 days and has to switch back to Entrust for that time period. But now we are of and didn't see any downtime further after that. apart from that didn't see any cons and good to go with tool.

Cory
Associate Attorney in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Not the Most User Friendly

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It got the job done, but wasn't the most user friendly application due to the need to refresh the code every time and then have it drop the connection to the network periodically. Duo Mobile is a lot more reliable and easy to use.

Once I was able to connect to the network remotely through RSA SecurID, then the connection was reliable for the most part.

I always had to refresh the generated code before typing it into my computer, and then of course there was the countdown time limit. There were several times I got kicked off the network after connecting through RSA. Duo is a lot more stable.

Thomas
Thomas
TIer III Support Analyst in VS

Used as 2 factor authentication for citrix

5,0 6 jaar geleden

What I like most about this authentication solution is that you get three options to use as a median to generate a token code. A key fob A mobile app A desktop application This way two factor authentication doesn't feel like you have to keep track of that 2nd password because it's available to be generated on multiple devices.

If you don't have your devices with you you won't be able to authenticate. Let say your visiting a new site and need to log on and you don't have your key fob, phone or laptop You will not be able to log in. It would be cool to have a site admin feature that could generate you a temp code for your log in.

Randall
Software Engineer in VS
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent two-factor authorization tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I definitely recommend the use of RSA security tokens as they are small, easy to setup and use, and display the authentication code always without ever having to press a button like other keyfobs do. I've had my token for nearly a decade at the same company and it's still running on the same battery. The passcode changes every minute and it gives shows how many ticks are left before the code changes again.

No complaints with the functionality of the tool other than an aesthetic deal. After a couple years the sticker on the front of my fob started peeling off.

Alexis
IT Director in Uruguay
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 51-200 werknemers

RSA Token - Secure.... or not?

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you can choose another application, please do.

Well, the application is mostly used for creating a secure PIN that will reload after some time. The application achieves the needs.

Customer support, for sure. People that pick up the phone from Customer Service are not pretty polite, or either, friendly. Tickets get resolved after a lot of time, and sometimes you may need to research from your end about how to fix the issues.

Overheidsadministratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Safe and Secure, but Adds an extra step

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Definitely adds an extra layer of security, which is of utmost importance in our times.

It's easy to use, the token is always right in front of me. Small size so it doesn't take up a lot of space for storage. Easily fits on a lanyard.

It adds an extra step to sign on to many platforms. If I forget the token at work, I can't log in remotely to emails, etc. My organization only supports the option to have a physical token, rather than a "soft token" such as on a smart phone.

Gabriela
Director of Operations in Uruguay
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Keeping our security in place for our clients

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's added a layer of security to our current security policies and measures.

It's so easy to install and use. We use it on a daily basis to access our clients platform and work on our daily responsabilities.

We have not run into any hiccups so far.

Elias Alirio
Facilitator in El Salvador
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Extra security layer

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Personally I like it. It helps me feel like the information I work with is only handled by me. For our customers it is great too since their information is safer

We work with virtual computers, which hold very delicate client info. What I like about this software is that it adds an extra layer of security before anyone can access their virtual computer. It definitely reduces the chance of someone with bad intentions to enter someone else's account. Adding this extra steps of security through a randomly generated PIN in your phone app reduces the chance of someone else having access to this PIN.

Though it was easy for me to utilize, a few of my coworkers had issues getting their set up, and they had to make a few phone calls to get it up and running.

Joseph
Joseph
Security Guard in VS
Halfgeleiders, 501-1.000 werknemers

Simple to use software for getting what you need

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software is a great companion to the VPN software I use. It's easy to use and simple to learn.

The software is basic, just type in your password and get the code you need. The timer animation is helpful in knowing how much time you have before the code changes. Very small footprint on the desktop.

It looks a little dated, but then again, for the amount of time you actually have to look at it, does it really matter?

Sergio
Sennior Process in Guatemala
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 10.000+ werknemers

Keep your accesses safe!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its been a friendly authentication method since there are 3 ways to keep in mind when logging into your systems, so only those designated to it will be the ones with access.

By implementing this powerful security tool you are stepping forward by keeping your systems private, assuring that only the correct person is logging into your systems.

You will have to keep your token with you any time you want to access your systems.

Daniel
IS Analyst in VS
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

A Great Layer of Security for any Organization

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Definitely a great product, I highly recommend it for every organization.

With RSA SecurID, it makes it very difficult for non members of your organization to log in. Physical tokens, as well as an app exists, so there is also versatility.

As an admin, I have not had any issues or problems.

Manuel
Quality Supervisor in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 10.000+ werknemers

RSA

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using to access secure network via outside networks and allows mobile token. Great tool to have!

Ease of use Mobile token and physical token available Web management tool with QR code set up

Unable to alert user to bad pin or create user pin profile

Amanda
Inside Account Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Easy Authentication Program

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: RSA SecurID gives us peace of mind that our workstations are protected, and is a great tool to access systems remotely and safely.

This program was very easy to implement on my desktop system and I use it every day to access our shared systems.

I could not figure out how to implement this onto mobile very easily, so there is definitely room for improvement there. There are also some issues with integrating it to other programs, and some of the tools feel dated.

Beena
Business Intelligence Consultant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Best and most easy way to connect to a secured networks.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can connect to the VPN and it is very easy to use. I wish if there is a master lock to the RSA token if it gets stolen.

Very easy to use, can connect to multiple platforms and networks. Never had much issues with the RSA token in my experience.

Initially when i used the RSA token, I didn't knew that i should wait for the next key when there is only one bar in the RSA token, i tried it and it didn't work. Now i wait for the next key to be generated if there is only one bar on the token.

Rutger
Rutger
Associate Editor in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to Use

4,0 5 jaar geleden

The interface is generally simple and easy to use.

Computer version could have a better UI. Phone version is nice.

Verzekeringen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Ability to work remote securely

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love how portable the security code is, about the size of a key fob. The numbers change every few seconds so you have to log on quickly.

Keep an eye out for the expiration date on the back. Once mine expired so I had go in office to work until a replacement arrived.

Giselle
Employee Inquiry Specialist in Mexico
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Good and simple

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is an excellent option for secure protocols, just need to set up the configurations once and after that is really simple.

Even if I needed a little tutorial to set up my secure id token, it was really simple to do it, and after that it just works, it is a really helpful tool that you can integrate to your daily job, specially nowadays that we are working from home, helping the company with security protocols.

It is most a personal opinion, but I didn't like so much that the app keeps generating tokens even if I close it

Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Security

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience. Convenient and easy to operate..

It is not too hard to understand. Just need to learn some basic steps that will keep you going for the rest of the time.

No cons in general. But if you are not from it background then you just don't know why and what you are doing but you are still doing it easily Anyways that is not a too big of an issue.as it solves the purpose that is required for the company that you are working for or that requires it

Christiaan
Christiaan
SAP Consultant in Zuid-Afrika

RSA SecurID Review

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The security aspect of the tool makes it a must in every business

A very powerful and easy-to-use tool when logging in to a VPN/hosted business computer. The safety it brings is worth a mention

It is quite a hassle to set up and requires a lot of assistance from support (me being a non-technical user)

Kristina
Kristina
Project Manager in Bulgarije
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

So far - best RSA !

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely happy with the product. Recommended for any organization!

So fast and easy to use! I have not imagined authenticator can be so simple once settled right. I was always forgetting my passwords before and now I do not need them. Excited!

Have not found any so far. Settlement can be tricky if your organization did not do it right but still - quite easy is you have a handbook.

Computerhardware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Nice token software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: solving the need to work from home, the software help me to connect to vpn working at home i dont lose connection works very well until I click to disconnect

I use this software twice a week working from home as a token of my vpn. is very nice i dont lost the token or need to re-configure, full recommended.

i dont have any cons about this software. i would recommend it to everyone.

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

A trustworthy and hassle-free authentication application

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I have installed it on my mobile. It is secure and easy to use. We can unlock it through the fingerprint. Tokens are regularly generated. I have not seen any navigation or hanging issue with this application.

The only noticeable problem with this authentication software is its initial set-up. it could have been better. Rest is okay with it

Shaurya
Software Developer Intern in Ierland
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Simple and reliable tool for small scale companies

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Works fine with all the devices, is easy to setup with simple ui. Authentication process is quite quick.

Need to carry device. Did not have an option to authenticate via mobile app/text message back when I used. Reconfiguring becomes an issue.

Keren
Software Developer in Israël
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Secure Access Tool

4,0 5 jaar geleden

The RSA securid authentication server and tokens is a great solution of the average user, it doesn't required high skills and is very easy to operate once you get the picture.

From my experience with physical token generators, some of the tokens are less user friendly and make some extra hassle, I would mostly prefer the app despite it is less independent.