InventoryCloud reviews

Over InventoryCloud

Inventarisoplossingen van Wasp zijn kosteneffectief voor het mkb en schaalbaar voor grote ondernemingen, terwijl ze voor beide eenvoudig te implementeren zijn.

Meer informatie over InventoryCloud

In wasp Inventory Control i like the reordering feature stock tracking system and reporting system in inventory control.

Iphone app needs a lot of work, crashes often, doesn't flow nicely and has limited features.

Beoordelingen van InventoryCloud

Waar voor je geld

InventoryCloud heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 262 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je InventoryCloud eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (262)

Patrick
Operations Director | Rydell Cars in VS
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Get what you pay for.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have tried many different inventory systems and tried creating our own to no success. It wasn't until we finally got serious about finding a solution and put it out to multiple people in our organization. The search begin and our AP in the back office, found Wasp. At first we were skeptical to paying such a fee for a service, that we had previously developed in house, but immediately in the product demo we knew this was going to be an incredible option for us. While we are still in the trial phase, I hope to do another review in 6 months,1 year, on and on, and speak to the high continuity of Wasp and their great customer service.

This software is user friendly for an industry that has a high turnover of inventory.

The app interface could be improved to be simpler for employees that are simply handling inventory in and out.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks Patrick for sharing your experience with InventoryCloud. We're glad to hear that you find the software user friendly and a good value of the money.

Josh
Purchasing in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 51-200 werknemers

Good Software

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use this software everyday for my occupation. I overall enjoy using this software, as it has been a major aid for our company. I think there is opportunity for this software to be better, but I see the team is working hard to accomplish this.

The software is easy for any user to learn and operate. I have been able to control my inventory at two locations with this software.

The updates tend to have issues inside of it every time there is a major update. I have lost PO's in this system due to an update. The positive is the team is easy to work with while they try to figure it out.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks Josh for confirming that InventoryCloud is an easy to use software. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Owner in Canada
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Designer Deck _ Inventory Cloud Review

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

the bar codes were very attractive and the ability to implement additional hardware down the line as we grow.

everything else is extremely difficult to use and input. Customer service is horrible and the staff for the most part in all my experiences calling in, are curt, unfriendly and not very knowledgable/helpful. Almost seems like its a task for them to be helping you out for the high price you pay for this software. Our company is very strongly considering switching to another platform.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with InventoryCloud. We are concerned about your experience to leverage all of the rich capabilities of the software. We have created helpful videos to give you quick insights regarding everything you need to know to maximize the value of InventoryCloud

Partskeeper II in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Wheels of progress

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I used InventoryCloud during the pandemic and then let our subscription lapse. I quickly found out that having this software makes life easier, so I renewed our subscription as soon as I could.

I really like the ease of use. I am not tech savvy so having software that is easy for me to use makes it even more important. I have very little time to give towards additional projects so the streamlined process that InventoryCloud gives me is wonderful.

This is a tough question because I don't use too many other cloud based technologies. I would have to say that the thing I like least is on my side. My team doesn't use this at all so picking up after them just takes time away from other projects.

Monique
Student Service Specialist in VS
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Perfect software if you have a Laptop Loaner Program

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I overall love using this software, it makes my work load a lot easier with this tracking systems and very easy to use.

Features that i use on a daily basis is under the tab of Transactions -check out, check in I use these two features to check out/check in laptops to borrowers . Under the tab Lookups i frequently use Student to create new profiles and attach documents to student profiles and check profile history of transactions.

View assets has to many sections and i do not use all features

Kim
Quality Manager in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers

User Friendly

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with WASP Inventory is that it is easy to use. Easy to search, run reports, add, remove and move items. This is much better than the old system!

This product is very easy to use. Very easy to search and to find items quickly. Also, easy to update if you need to move items in your warehouse or if you need to add or remove items.

We had the old WASP system and there was no easy way for conversion. We had to manually upload the data.

Kyle
IT Admin in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 11-50 werknemers

Wasp inventory control

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's been positive with the package I received. I really need the balance of the product set to do the job correctly.

flexibility of product set. The ability to move product around and manage it accordingly.

not having the ability to use all the features.

Alexis
Purchasing Specialist in VS
Meubels, 11-50 werknemers

Woodtech review

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is great to use it in a daily base for our company.

I like that it is easy to use and the support is great.

In the last update a lot of our information was erased from the system.

2 maanden geleden

Glad to hear you your experience has shown that InventoryCloud is a great product and very easy to use. Thanks.

Software Engineer in VS
Halfgeleiders, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Tools that optimize inventory management

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This solution provides a set of tools that enable an organized, optimal and efficient inventory system. This is a very flexible and robust platform.

It is very easy to do inventory audits, plus it can be done from anywhere with its mobile version. Its user interface in general is easy to use. It is very useful that it allows receiving notifications automatically. Inventory reports provide all the information needed to maintain inventory management at the highest level.

Customer service has a lot of room for improvement, needs to respond quickly and be more efficient in solving problems.

2 maanden geleden

Glad to hear you agree that InventoryCloud is very easy to use. Do know that we are committed to not only providing you with a great product, but excellent service as well.

Mackenzie
purchasing in VS
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Works great once you get it set up

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's great to be able to see what people are removing from inventory from my desk. My comppany has been getting very busy, so this has been superhelpful.

I like that it allows me to keep track of inventory from my desk or if I am working remotely.

It was hard to get things started, but I have great experiences with customer service

Anthony
Meubels, 51-200 werknemers

Great Option for the Price

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I helped set up the system and I've been using it for almost 2 years now. It's pretty easy to use and flexible enough to fit most needs. What complaints I have will likely be fixed in the years to come.

It's easy to set up and use, and has enough features that you could easily manage an inventory of a few thousand SKUs. Organization of the software menus is done well and there are no issues training people to perform the basic functions like scanning items in and out. Being able to redesign your labels and reports is a nice bonus feature I wasn't expecting.

The mobile app has some issues from time to time and any time I have a question, customer service takes their sweet time.

Joseph
Inside Sales in VS
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

Pretty Darn Good Bang For Your Buck

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall great experience, we use this tool daily and it has stream lined our inventory/sales process. It is nice to know what dollar amount of inventory we have at any given time. Being able to track cost across the board is very critical in this age of constant price increases. We really love the mobile app due to the fact we can help our customers on the fly, great job!

Implementation is a breeze, adding new items to inventory and barcoding is a snap. Your quarterly inventory is just that simple as scan and go. The reporting features are immense and easy to use.

The search "engine" is a little temperamental and I feel I should just be able to pull up all of my items (about 5000) and just search for them in mass. The pull items from inventory feels "clunky" and not very user friendly. I should not have to jump back and forth between pages to get an item out of my inventory, it should be a "1 stop shop".

Hugo
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers

Inventory Cloud

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been very convinient for us to have the cloud set up, it given us more features / tools to get our orders processed and tracked through our shop down to the end user, It's a must have for any buisness

I've been using the Wasp Inventory Control for about 5 years now and just upgraded to the Inventory Cloud and it has been much easier to use, also the software gives the user the option of using our mobile devices instead of the scanner in certain cases. One of the best items also provided with the upgrade is the availability of creating your own custom reports very important in tracking your inventory . It's a must have program if you want to make sure all your inventory is squared away..

Only one real issue I've had is label printing not as easy as the previous version, Creating the label is not the real issue it's having to modify a labels size .. Not user friendly when it comes to label modification. Not a deal breaker.. I do have a work around only because I've been using inventory control for some time now.

Brooke
Assistant Athletics Director of Sports Nutrition in VS
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Texas Christian University Sports Nutrition

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am very satisfied with the overall product and the way we have chosen to utilize this software to control and manage our sports nutrition department and the 500+ food and beverage options we serve our athletes.

The capability of utilizing the software on an app as we use iPads to input data in various storage locations. I also like the customized reporting option as we set min and maxes to calculate and control reordering quantities.

That I cannot get alerts for both expiration date warnings as well as min and max alerts. Handheld devices are also finicky with wifi connections.

Crating Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

If you are doing inventory by hand, or in Excel, give InventoryCloud a look.

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Personally, InventoryCloud has made my live at work INCREDIBLY easier and less stressful. I no longer have to worry about those end of the month hard counts, or if I am running low on inventory. I find InventoryCloud very intuitive, and easy to use. although it may have been difficult getting other workers to understand the software, the company I work for is better because of InventoryCloud.

When I say that I LOVE this software, it isn't an understatement. This software has changed not just how I do my job, but has changed how the company I work for does inventory. Before InventoryCloud, the company as a whole was doing inventory through Excel. While this worked it was extremely inefficient. with InventoryCloud, checking in, managing, and charging materials to certain projects, couldn't be easier. Monthly hard counts? simplified. Inventory running low? Notifications sent straight to your email. InventoryCloud is well worth it.

Now, while I said I love this software, that does not mean that there are not things that need work. for example, the barcode scanning, while easy to use, requires a lot of setup. also, it doesn't always scan on the first try, and sometimes you will need to scan a few times. secondly, if you have other people using the software on iPads, like the company that I work for does, the training needed is a lot of work. some workers may have trouble understanding the ins and outs of all of the transactions that can be performed.

Kris
Scientist in VS
Chemicaliën
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Waspnest Inventory Control

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Following are the best features of Waspnest product. 1. Easy to understand interface which require no prior knowledge on inventory methods. 2. User friendly and painless backup and restore. This is very critical especially if you are changing from one computer to another. Almost every year we upgrade our laptop. So carrying forward the inventory created is very easy. It takes lots of effort inputting all the inventory all over. Several hours of was saved by this feature. 3. Any type of inventory process will require user involvement. Waspnest product makes this process easy and comfortable to users even with little or no experience in inventory and book keeping. 4.Importing and exporting to/from excel files is very helpful as it is easy to share the list of items with others. Vendor is very helpful in selecting the right product for our company. The cost of the software is reasonable even for small business to try out.

Labeling is not clearly explained. Unless you have prior knowledge on UPC codes etc. it will be difficult to work with this feature. Detailed tutorial will be helpful. Not sure if online video tutorial will be helpful in this regard. It will helpful if the program prompts duplicate or similar entries to avoid two entries for the same item.

Andrew
Lab Manager in VS
Research, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good product, but non-pro subscription is limited.

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very usable product. Overall I am happy with the experience.

The inventory management portions are wonderful. Everything is tracked in real time. Lists of low stock items, soon to expire products, and other tracking metrics work well.

The search feature is lackluster at best, unusable at worst. The non-pro subscription does not let me customize hardly anything. With a university lab's research budget I cannot afford the extra $5,000 each year for customization. Most things are still doable, but having custom alerts, report templates, etc. would be nice. Not $5,000 per year nice though.

Manjula
Group Head of IT & Information Security in VK
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

User Friendly Solution for Rapid Deployment at a Reasonable Price!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The system was easy to follow and understand. Once the backend structure was setup with the key terminology, the rest was quite quick to implement. There were some teething issues with aligning some of the internal processes with how the solution functioned but once these were ironed out, it provided us with a great overall experience.

This solution was easy to follow and implement with some guidance from the solution trainers. System was up and running in a few hours time and took a few weeks to align with the business processes. Due to the cloud hosted backend, administrative overhead is very less in comparison to the legacy on-premise solution we used in the past. Ease of use with the navigation also assisted in quick adoption by the team with very less resistance to the change. Great solution at an affordable price.

Reporting could be improved that can provide more flexibility

James
Warehouse Manager in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

InventoryCloud is great for small AND big comapnies.

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It is great when having to handle 200+ items. Also, it is very easy to navigate through and simple when using all the functions. My overall experience would rate it a 9 out of 10.

The ability to track items by a certain criteria. If it is by the serial number, by the lot, or by the date code. It helps tremendously by giving us the ability to keep every item visible and traceable with just a few clicks.

The check-in and check-out process. It is only a few options when handling this function, and wish there were more TRACKABLE options than what are given.

Miguel
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Wasp Inventory

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with Wasp is pretty good cant complain really straight forward and easy to get used too with the proper training

What i like the Most about the Wasp inventory system is that its all on cloud and i could access all my products from wherever i am.

One thing i had a little problem with is how i cant have multiple windows open with the same login.

2 maanden geleden

Good feedback, Miguel. Glad to see you are happy with the purchase. Appreciate your insights and we will leverage them in our continuous improvement of the experience.

Jay
Warehouse Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Game changer

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Prior to getting Inventory Cloud I had to manually keep track of my inventory taking up a lot of time to maintain. Since my company has purchased the Inventory Cloud software, it has made running the warehouse easier and more accurate. I can now order materials and equipment with Inventory Cloud software, and the employees can now make a pick list of what they need for a job.

The check in-check out feature is a game changer for my company. I no longer have to write down what went where and who has it. Very easy to use.

There has only been one short time that the software was acting up. It was just after an update that was done to the system and it wasn't sending my orders to my vendors. This was a moderate inconvenience for me. Once I realized that my orders were not being sent to my vendors, I called the support team at Wasp. They were aware of the issue (from other companies that had called) and resolved the problem in a very timely manner.

Shelley
Customer Service Representative in VS
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 201-500 werknemers

Great for any company who needs inventory assistance.

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We can keep our inventory, orders, picks for specific work orders, and incoming items organized easily by using this system. It helps us a great deal every day here at our company.

I love that we can use it on the go. We can count our inventory going in and out while actually on the floor looking at it. It is easily used with our other systems and helps us a great deal with keeping up with the amount of raw material and finished goods we have here at our location.

The specific thing I did not like about the software was fixed with the last update. We had an issue when we tried to change an order. We were not able to delete specific line items in a pick or purchase order. We would have to make another with a different title. We no longer have to do that. We are able to delete a line item and something else. Yay. Go Wasp!!!

Brodie
Warehouse Operations in Canada
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to customise

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a great system with multiple features to assist many different industries, you are going to have small issues with in any OS.

Once you get the system set up to your needs and how to efficiently operate it, it is easy and quick to do your day to day tasks at any level. It's great to be able to access your information from anywhere.

if there is any network interference during any transaction type you will loose your progress. The other the issue i have is there are times when you will complete a transaction but the system wont register the transaction.

7 maanden geleden

Brodie, thanks for your insightful comments. We are pleased to hear that you find InventoryCloud as easy to customize.

Mushal
Operations associate in VS
Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers

Great inventory tool for efficient working environment

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I like the amount of information it allows to fill in. It helps to find all the features of the product in one place.

I like the way it displays all the information on one page and generated reports from the very first transactions.

All the features are according to our needs but we do lack some training procedure for new clients or worker. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with the system.

aimee
SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTOR in VS
Olie en energie, 201-500 werknemers

Inventory Cloud

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: overall it is a great product very user friendly

This product is super easy to use and there is not a big learning curve for new hires.

I don't like that I can't see last month's inventory report it only has a running report on available inventory. I also don't like that it averages prices.