Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Betterteam

Plaats je vacature binnen enkele minuten op meer dan 100 vacaturesites en bereik meer dan 100 miljoen kandidaten. Gratis proefversie van 4 dagen, geen creditcard vereist.

Meer informatie over Betterteam

It was easy to set up and it brought the most interest out of several sights.

The only complaint I had during my time using this service was regarding duplicate resumes when we would post a new job.

Beoordelingen van Betterteam

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Betterteam heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 293 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Betterteam eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (293)

Veronica
Veronica
Consultant Manager in VS
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

The most efficient way to find job applicants

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Super smooth experience from start to end. Easy to use and amazing reach

I am in shock with the power of posting and the reach that this tool has. It is impressive I just wrote the job description once and get dozens of curriculums in less than one day. All of them super qualified candidates.

I didn't have the same results with a second job posting, that still doesn't have any candidates, hence I probably have to find another job board to cover it.

Derrick
Derrick
Recruiter in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 10.000+ werknemers

Makes recruiting easy

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent, the customer service team is always ready to help and very open to suggestions. My company gets funding quarterly and betterteam only offered monthly, 6 month and year options. I wrote them with a request to be billed quarterly and had no issues getting a quarterly rate better than the monthly.

You only have to make one job post and the software post on all the different job boards. It saves so much time only having to post on one platform.

I use a separate CRM to manage all of my leads so I can assign new applicants to recruiters. Although betterteam allows you to disposition applicants on the software. I really want the option to get a running spreadsheet of new application from all posted jobs. You can only get csv files from on job post at a time.

Robbie
Hiring Manager in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Extremely Unimpressed - Mediocre product and customer support

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I chose to try betterteam after a colleague recommended them. He said that his company had received multiple candidates from local job boards that BT works with. My experience was not so great. I paid the $99 for a month of service to try it out, and only got FIVE candidates, 4 of whom were completely unqualified. Furthermore, I could have gotten applications from the same 5 candidates had I just posted my own job ad on Indeed. I first contacted customer support to clarify package/pricing information because the website was so confusing. They advised me that the current package/pricing information on the website is completely incorrect and gave me all of the new information via live chat after I waited about 15 minutes for an attendant to respond. Live chat seems to be the only way to contact support for Betterteam, and the attendant I'm currently chatting with is located in the Philippines. I'm not impressed AT ALL. Maybe this software will work better for your business or industry, but it has been entirely unhelpful to me.

It's extremely easy to post a job. You just post the listing on Betterteam's website and they feed it out to all of the other job boards.

The pricing packages on the website do not at all match the current subscription/service offerings, which makes it very confusing to evaluate the potential costs/benefits as a prospective subscriber. The only candidates I received were from Indeed(where I can post for free on my own), and Betterteam even closed my indeed job ad several days before my paid subscription expired. The product was mediocre to begin with, but not even getting the full month that I paid for is unacceptable.

Reactie Betterteam

3 jaar geleden

Sorry to hear your experience with our service was not up to expectations. I have gone ahead and proactively refunded the $99 you were charged. We have a 100%, no questions asked, refund guarantee on all our plans. We are always happy to refund in situations like these. The pricing on our website is correct but it does seem there was a miscommunication from our team on a few points. I will make sure we address this in our support training. Thank you for leaving a review and best of luck with your hiring.

Dianne
Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Betterteam review free trial

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I like it so far as a new user of the product.

Ease of use and creating postings for positions

Have not determined yet since I just started

Director in VK
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

About time I found myself a professional job board.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In comparison to Indeed, Betterteam are not just in a different league, but they are helpful, professional, do not hide behind tax breaks and aggressive sales strategies and most importantly, GET THIS you can actually get in touch with them. Amazing, something Indeed is not fond of, is the over paying customer getting customer service, no chance with Indeed. So yes, happy with Betterteam and I will recommend all other contacts I have in the industry who use the in decline Indeed, that Betterteam is your man.

Easy to use and efficient. You have the chance to down Indeed, you have my backing and many other peoples backing, please make it work and please keep your service even when you become huge.

No features that we use are missing I have no issues what so ever with Betterteam.

Taylur
Recruiter in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 10.000+ werknemers

It has been great !

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I love the user interface ! It’s easy to use. Produces quality results. Allows our hiring process to be easy and versatile in locations.

Only complaint I would have is that betterteam isn’t advertised better !!! If I had found this prior to my other trials.... HUGE HEADACHE ALLEVIATED.

Carley
HR Administrator in VS
Industriële automatisering, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Post to all popular job boards at a price fit for any budget and user friendly for anyone to use!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: After using Betterteam with two former companies and now utilizing it in my new position, it has been a great addition to any recruiting efforts and is very beneficial for easy recruiting.

Easily post your positions to all the popular job boards and receive viable applicants without endlessly scrolling and sourcing or candidates. Save yourself some time and money by using Betterteam!

It would be nice if I could contact candidates directly from the Betterteam site to keep any candidate interaction organized to one software. It would also be nice if I could search/source candidate resumes through a database of candidates willing to be kept on file for search purposes.

Amber
Owner in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Fastest hire ever!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I run a massage studio, so finding qualified massage therapists in my area that is lacking in massage schools is a constant challenge for me. I needed to hire new therapists quickly and was coming up short on other platforms like Indeed and Facebook. I posted my job to Betterteam on a Monday and by Tuesday already had 3 applicants -- I hired two of them by the end of the week! 10/10 would recommend and use again. I love how they amplified my job posting literally EVERYWHERE and made it easy for me to get the word out in many different platforms. Thank you, Betterteam!

I wish there was a way I could view the resumes of qualified applicants and do a bit of head hunting on my own.

Sarah
Owner in Canada
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers

Great service

5,0 vorig jaar

The service that Betterteam offered was excellent. I had a few people from their team reach out to me to check in and answer questions. Also, we did receive many applicants.

The position we were filling was a remote position with in Saskatchewan and we did receive many out of province applications. It would have been a good option to exclude other provinces; however with that said, it was useful to see the interest from other provinces for when we want to expand in the future.

Rhonda
Admin in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

Loved the outcome

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I really liked how after I posted the job I was receiving an email every few days checking in just to see if I needed any help or if I wanted them to help me rewrite it

I was researching online for a new place to post jobs and came across Betterteam and I am so glad I looked into them. Best experience with a job posting site to date.

No I liked the layout and the ease of using this product.

Jill
Office Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

First Time Using but Not My Last

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The number of people I was able to reach was astounding. Plus I got people who really wanted to work. I was also able to reach an older audience and not just college students. Being able to see resumes on my own time frame made it easier to pick the people I wanted to interview. Will use this service again the next time I look to hire.

This was my first time using this service. Customer service was wonderful. They walked me through every step of the way. My job posted was a very small job, only 12 hours a week, and I got close to 300 responses in 4 days. The first 48 hours I could not keep up with the number of resumes I was getting. I did find someone for the job who I believe will be perfect.

There needs to be a few more filters. Our job was part time but some people seem surprised that it was. Also need more filters as far as location. I had some people responding from all over the country for my part time job. Maybe they were not reading the description, but each click on a resume took my time, much of which was done on my personal time. So I do wish that there could be a feature such as "Willing to interview people who are within a 10 Mile Ratios, 25 Mile Ratios etc.

Kezia Maine
Expedited Service Representative in Filipijnen
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers

Generates Good Leads!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It was a one-click away type of software wherein I don't need to be subscribed to a lot of job portals since all I need is to be subscribed in Betterteam. User interface was also easy to adapt into and I was always notified of any new applicant that has passed their resume/CV via email. Another thing that I appreciate was the leads I got! They were more or less qualified for the role but I had to get someone who was close to our area. Other than that, they all had good skills set and experience.

1) I wish that we could manually set the area where we would want to hire candidates. 2) I also wish to integrate the progress I have made in the software to my Gmail account where I mostly email the candidates on the what they should do on the next step on the pipeline. 3) If it is feasible, a "prepaid" option would also be appreciated instead of a monthly/annual subscription. Our company is considered an SME so we do not have quarterly, or even a mass hiring season.

Rony
HR Consultant in Zimbabwe
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

Good occupational software review

3,0 vorig jaar

You don't have to use another application with it because it usually covers everything

Remote access should be made easier for offline use

Becky
Director of Expanded Learning in VS

Great Way to Recruit

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Easy to use and large number of responses because the ad goes to various places. Can add and drop easily.

Nothing negative to add. The software works well, the only function that I need to fine tune is to screen out more applicants that do not meet the minimum requirements.

Steve
Production Manager in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Definitely worth it, great value, and customer support

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer Support at Butterteam did a great job of transforming our job posting from a general job posting into one that made my wife say, "Dang, I want to come work there!" They made us stand out from the rest then-then after posting to many sites they brought in lots of potential candidates to our company. The response time on any request I have is very quick. We had used indeed before Betterteam and I was not happy with the cost structure $$$$. Betterteam is straightforward with a budget per a week regardless of the views of your posting. I have recommended to three other companies since working with them in the last couple months. I just asked them to write two more job postings as well.

Technically I don't really use their software because they send all the applicants by email to me and I respond to the ones I want and archive the rest

None

Micki
Co-owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

AAAAAAMAZING!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I cannot say enough about how much stress this took off of us, while running a small business front to back the last thing we needed to do was stress out about searching for our seasonal help. You guys have been AMAZING. Hands down best online application site we have used. Thanks for starting off 2019 on the right foot for us! WE WILL BE BACK.

-EXTREMELY effective! We did the free 4 day trial, and the applications poured in! -The 'subscription' following the free trial is beyond affordable compared to ANY other paid application site -Helpful/kind staff -Will for sure use this every year following

Honestly..... NOTHING. I can honestly say they are on top of their game here.

Justin
Corporate Programs Director in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Betterteam Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It was easy to set up and it brought the most interest out of several sights.

Limited functionality but it was very effective.

Elizabeth
Recruitment Consultant in Canada
Maatschappelijk werk, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent tool for sourcing qualified applicants.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. Great response time from customer service as well.

Easy to use. I get notifications as soon as a new applicant applies to a job posting. Keeps track of metrics. This is a great tool for sourcing candidates. I have received many qualified applicants and supervisors are happy with the quality and quantity of talent pool.

No cons. This software is by far way more resourceful than other platforms to fill hiring needs. The costs are very reasonable and inexpensive in comparison to other platforms.

Eric
Vice President/COO in VS

I was very pleased with the technology, the service and the end result.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Within a short period of time we began receiving resumes. The candidates were of far higher quality than we had received from three professional recruiting firms. Also, when I had a question, the Betterteam staff was very helpful and ensured that I was able to accomplish my objective. The service is highly effective and offers a great value.

Not applicable--I was really pleased with the software and had a great experience. Thank you for a great product! I will certainly use again in the future in the need arises.

Cory
Owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Thanks Betterteam !

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Super impressed with the results we received on our first posting. We've used other outlets, including Social Media, and never saw these kinds of results. Well over 75 applicants in a single day - and all real candidates - not ghost accounts to bump the numbers. We know where to go first next time we need additional staff - great service and fast replies ! Being a small business owner this saved us a TON of time and effort. Bravo !

Ease of use, instructions were clear, and really liked the free option.

Had no troubles with the software or any other related issues.

Tracy
recruiter/trainer in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

My overall experience was positive.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I liked the fact that I was able to target specific areas in need. I also liked that there was an immediate response.

I really wish the trial period was a bit longer. I would like to be able to recommend that we purchase the software, I would just like to be 100% before I do that.

Amal
Hiring and Training Director in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers

Positive experience.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I haven't used the site for too long, however, I am positive that this will be a great tool for recruitment.

Prompt. Great candidates. I had applicants within 24 hours of signing up. Team communication is awesome. You will have somebody respond to your requests or questions and concerns right away. I love this site so much.

I have nothing to complain about. They delivered everything they said they would and all guarantees were met.

Stacie
FACILITIES HVAC MECHANIC in VS
Medische apparatuur, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Used trial offer to post a difficult position to fill in Miami

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Ease of use and quality of resumes. Dashboard is very user friendly.

4 day free trial- unable to purchase plan due to budget restraints

RONALD MAXIMILIAN
tecnico en pc in Venezuela

excellent software for recruiting for quick and easy work

5,0 6 jaar geleden

easy and fast without many obstacles excellent to search and register for jobs a good quality tool its use and handling is very intuitive thanks to its easy handling highly recommended for job search and for employers I recommend it

Honestly, excellent there was nothing that I did not like about this service and I do not think there is a better tool than this for this purpose,

Troy
Production/HR Manager in VS
Publieke zaken, 11-50 werknemers

Betterteam Excellence

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Betterteams is an excellent job posting website and the customer service I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was excellent as well. I was able to hire an employee specifically because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] customer service help.

Very easy to navigate and posting a job ad is very simple and quick. It does not waste my time.

I had the free trail so I didn't utilize it.