Over ShipStation

Webapp voor verzenden en bestellen die is verbonden met meer dan 150 vervoerders, marktplaatsen/winkelwagens en meer. Automatiseer taken en druk moeiteloos etiketten af.

Meer informatie over ShipStation

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van ShipStation

Waar voor je geld

ShipStation heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 784 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ShipStation eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (784)

Ozan emrah Ç.
Ozan emrah Ç.
Business Analyst in Turkije
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great Software for Logistics Management

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As mentioned, great software for logistics management. Default integrations might be improved.

It is very easy to use, user-friendly and it lets you create dummy carriers so that you can add tracking information for your own delivery service.

There are some missing features with default integrations, however, it is solved by custom integrations.

Mauro B.
Head of IT in Canada

ShipStation Is A Must for ANy Shopify Business Who Ships Product

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: ShipStation was easy to integrate and really simplifies the process. Great for companies of all sizes.

ShipStation makes it easy to complete and track a customers shipment and get the best price for that shipment.

Not much to not like....it does what it needs to do and it does it well.

William E.
owner in VS
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Misleading initial cost for labels

1 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

potential ease of use with paypal. Less expensive, but turned out not to be.

Shipstation is horrible. They've cost me a ton of money because their software gives a price and then 2 weeks later the shipping company charges you hundreds more. By the way I am accurate in my weighing and measurements.

Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent shipping software for ecommerce businesses

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Shipstation has been amazing at helping streamline our order processing and shipping. It has worked great despite the growth of business and has scaled seamlessly.

Easily track and ship orders from multiple channels. Ability to use your own shipping accounts with carriers or use Shipstation's negotiated rates. Filters, tags, notes, automations help streamline our shipping and order processing. The interface is user friendly and the rare times I've had an issue and had to contact support, my issues were resolved fairly quickly.

Shipstation recently forced all users to the new interface, which I'm not a fan of. But that's more from having used the software for years. With the move, it changed how some things are processed or handled.

Steve K.
CMO in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Software the keeps Fulfillment Running like Clockwork

5 2 maanden geleden

This software has been a crucial part of our allowing our business to run like a large business. The feedback we've received from customers thanking us for the professional follow-up with tracking links allows them to track their shipment. This makes us look like a Big Player when in fact we are a small operation.

We had a card expire and it automatically disconnects from our Shopify store. Once I correct and update my card I did not realize I had to reconnect everything. That small issue lead to orders being delayed. I assumed once I updated my card everything was fine so better communication would have been helpful.

Elise E.
Elise E.
Director of Operations in VS
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

Going with ShipStation was a smart decision

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It is seamless with both Cin7 and Shopify. Orders flow in here from both channels and it has the same look and feel in our workflow. The Insights reporting is very useful.

Calculators look at an order over 50 lbs and charge accurately - with surcharges. In our business, we don't ship over 50 lbs to a customer. We pack in multiple boxes to pass on savings and also make it easier for our boutique customers to handle. I wish rules could be in place to accommodate this.

Steve F.
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

Licensed shipping software

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The customer support is superb. I haven't had any issues. I would suggest take your time. learn it. if you have a programmer, let them do the funneling or you.

Use it for Everymailbox , Amazon, Ebay. will be phasing out amazon and ebay. Google bing or duckduckgo everymailbox and check out renewsoul.us. anyone from ebay and amazon will want to switch with us. we have shipping software that is better.

My suggestion would be to get used to it. it's not hard at all.

Ivan V.
CAO in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

ShipStation review from daily user

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very user friendly, easy to learn

Simplicity, cloud based, user friendly & easy to learn

Nothing so far. This software has met our expectations.

Lawrence P.
Lawrence P.
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

The Best Integration We Use

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Outstanding. I couldn't be happier.

I like everything about it. It works exactly like its supposed to. Most integrations are only easy to use for the people who built them and when you contact support they are not very helpful. ShipStation is simple and easy for the end user. I have needed support on multiple occassions and they help in real time. They immediately send a copy of the live chat and even do a live example in my system then send that video for me to do it. It is by far the best service we have. Thank you ShipStation.

There is nothing negative to say. They are outstanding and every company should learn from them how to help their customers.

Zack S.
COO in VS

Made a big differense.

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall it went well, took about 3 months from cradle to grave to implement. Custom api integration development slowed us down. Wish they added Shopworks as a partner.

The software integrates well and connected to our ERP effectively, allowing orders to flow efficiently.

Had to hire a 3rd party to integrate with a custom API integration costing a lot and adding time and complexity to project.

Lena V.
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

ShipStation Provides Everything Needed

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: ShipStation makes online order fulfillment easy. It imports all of your order and customer information into the software from most online selling platforms. It pulls the shipping information so all you have to do is confirm and ship. It is easy to customize your settings such as packing slips and messages to buyers. I love how it sends the tracking number back to the appropriate platform so that I don’t have to do that manually. The shipping prices are low and all shipping options are available. I highly recommend using this for order fulfillment.

I like how all shipping services are available and easy to apply. Everything is easy to understand and operate. The software communicates with most selling platforms and keeps updated inventory.

I would like the pricing to be based on volume not number of platforms.

Irina T.
CEO, Owner in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

The Shipping Software To Beat All Shipping Softwares

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Love at first sight. Everything from the easy of customizing the packing slip, email confirmation and delivery emails. The fact that it integrates with almost every platform - and even if it doesn't you can custom code your own store with their open API. Really, a fantastic piece of work.

What I liked the most was how easy it is to set up and get going It has a great UI that's extremely easy to use daily. Automations make daily life easier and rate preview is a godsend. I can go on.....

The least that I like about this software is that they HAVE the ability to suggest features and updates, however, I don't really see too many of them actually be implemented. Now, that's not saying they don't implement any - but there are some pretty important ones that have a ton of upvotes that tech devs have said would be relatively easy to do, but they don't. Maybe there is something I just don't know...

Ronald C.
Manager in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers

Shipstation Changed My Life

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We started with shipstation when our small online shop was shipping well under 100 items a month. I'd tried a few other softwares, and none of them compared. Now, our business has grown many, many times over, and shipstation has scaled with us without a hitch. It's incredibly easy to use, integrates wonderfully with our online storefront, ebay, etc... I've recommended it to many, many people over the years, and I really can't imagine running my business without it!

Ease of use and feature richness. We had tried a couple of other shipping systems for our online shop, and none were as intuitive and user friendly as Shipstation. We were able to get up and running very quickly when we first started, and now, many years later, I've learned much of the the deep functionality that lays beneath the simple surface.

I had to think a while, but I do with the dashboard reporting was a bit clearer and easier to read. There are a couple of widgets on there that I have still to figure out quite how to read.

Brett C.
President in VS
Tabak, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Shipping software that speeds things up

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ShipStation has been crucial to our workflow and we'd have wasted hours a week if we were still having to manually enter data. The staff at ShipStation is helpful when you need them but they COULD do a better job implementing features that customers request.

We like that you can use ShipStation to import and update orders on your shopping cart software with very little effort.

The cost may be prohibitive for users only using minimal feature set, but still a good value compared to manually hand-jamming data.

David k A.
David k A.
Founder & Partner in VS
11-50 werknemers

Test your shipping software - they're not all made the same

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I moved from Stamps.com and cut my shipping and customer service time by 80%. I adopted this software at ~15 packages per day because it was more expensive than Stamps.com. Bad move!!! Pay extra for ShipStation from the start.

I've used ShipStation, ShippingEasy, ShipWorks, Stamps.com, Ordoro, and SolidCommerce with a few clients. My two favorite are ShipStation and ShippingEasy. They both have different strengths - sweat the small stuff because it really makes a difference if you're shipping 200+ packages a day. It's worth using two or more systems and then picking the best. The time spent is worth the effort. I use ShipStation for managing the shipping and customer service from my website, Amazon, Walmart, Jet, Ebay, and Etsy. The application is rock solid. Creating manual orders is simple, as is importing orders and combining shipments. I like that I can place orders on hold and setup future shipments. Other vendors like ShippingEasy cannot do this (yet). We get a fair number or orders that have a bad address and we're able to put orders on hold until we hear back from the customer. This shipping rules and kitting options are fairly robust. It is easy to identify return customers (this is something not done well by other platforms). The UI is very buttoned-up. ShipStation also has a superior "Search Customers" function that will search on 3 and 4 part names, city, state... Some of the other vendors fail here. Having good search reduces customer service time.

There are some things that ShippingEasy does better - e.g. they're a single page application and that means that the interface is super fast. ShipStation is slower as you mover around in the interface. I wish that ShipStation could manage my inventory across marketplaces and I'm in love with how some of the other vendors solicit reviews using marketing/email automation. I hope someday that vendors like ShipStation will also connect to Auth.net or Stripe.com so that we can Auth and Settle New Manual Orders. It takes a bit longer to learn ShipStation but if you're running a larger/complicated business you'll come to appreciate the power that comes with the complexity.

Matthew J.
Matthew J.
VS
Bron: GetApp

With ShipStation, I know there is someone on the other end that cares about my experience

4 4 jaar geleden

• I was assigned a specific person as my customer service representative, and when I called with an issue, one of the customer rep picked up the phone and answered my question on the spot; meaning, I didn't have to dial a ton of menu options or wait on hold at all to speak with a person. She is also very responsive to emails. We tend to look at websites and applications as faceless businesses, but with ShipStation I know there is someone on the other end that cares about my experience. • Integrates seamlessly with Squarespace Commerce account • Automatically marks order fulfilled when a shipping label is printed • Connects to printer easier than Stamps.com

• Have to load balances instead of paying for what you use as you go. I encountered this with Stamps.com as well, but it is annoying because I have to make cash flow considerations when all I need is a few extra dollars to print a label. • Cannot edit manual orders, need to delete and re-create an order if changing quantity or amount of a product. • I "chose" ShipStation because it was the only shipping option that would integrate with Squarespace. Most of my issues were encountered while trying to transition from Stamps.com to become familiar with the new platform. Though very similar, ShipStation INITIALLY felt like a clunkier, gaudier version of the same thing. Thankfully, they've recently made some positive design changes. However, there are still some quirky user interface aspects, including: — animated "help/info" bubbles (which I just figured out how to hide). — In Stamps.com, I was able to see if my thermal printer was connected (or visible to the website) before clicking "print" — which, when I click, charges the postage to my account regardless if the label actually printed. In ShipStation, I have to click "print" without knowing if the website is able to send the job to the printer. This has resulted in additional postage billed to my account because I clicked "print." I then have to wait for that amount to be refunded in my account. Though I should add, I rarely have printer connection issues with ShipStation, whereas it used to be the bane of my Stamps.com experience. — Stamps.com also made it easy to see all the USPS shipping options and rates at a glance, while viewing an order. In ShipStation, I either have to select a service, then an option from within that service or open up a separate rate calculator. This makes it harder to find the lowest shipping fee/service or fastest method for its value when modifying individual orders.

Krzysztof H.
VS
Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Not perfect but very good

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was impressed with options you have in this software to speed up shipping proces.
I sell in multiple platforms ( eBay, amazon, and my own ecommerce store) and ship station import all orders into one place. No more login into each of them and ship from there
I also ship with multiple carriers ( USPS and FedEx) and there is where ship station is handy
I am using stamps.com for 5+ years and I ma very happy with it but stamps will not work with FedEx so I had to sort out orders by shipping method and ship USPS packages using stamps.com and than log into FedEx to ship remaining orders from there. FedEx software it terrible ( on line fedex.com and their shop software ) that it actually increase my shipping time that I was considering to drop FedEx shipping method from all stores. Ship Station make shipping much easier if you use multiple carriers and this is why I use it

1) Import orders from multiple ecommerce platform 2) One software for multiple shipping carriers and method 3) Great email notification for clients, multiple options of emails and multiple templets 4)inventory tracking many other good futures

1) Depend on package you have with ship station support can take long time to answer your question. No phone support for any users and only email support for lowest package. This is not acceptable. When I need to ship and I have issue I need to call somebody and fix problem ASAP. If you send email you can wait who know how long to resolve issue. Live chat is available only for selected ship station clients ( base on how much you are paying = selected package of ship station) and it may take very long time to actually chat with somebody ( we are talking hours in some cases before you are at top of chat queue ) 2) you have to press button to read package weight if you have scale attached. This is very annoying if you ever used software with automatic scale. You place package on scale and software already know what you shipping. ( or alarm you when scale is 0 = nothing on scale ). I had packages returned because I did not press "read" scale button and package was over weight compared to postage purchased. Same goes the other way. You pay more for postage if your package is less than what you estimate in your ecommerce platform. 3) FedEx international shipping has big problem. Ship station does not print commercial invoice for international packages. You technically can print label but than you have to go to FedEx and fill out commercial invoice form. I do not understand why it can not be printed at the same time with label. All info is already available ( item, price etc) on ship station after importing order. Ship Station print all required paper work for USPS international packages 4) address verification is not strong future on a software . I am comparing it to a stamps.com again. If client place wrong address on a form ship station will tell you that address is not valid but will not tell you what is wrong and will not suggest correction. Stamps.com will suggest correct zip code , street name , apartment number if it is missing etc. Ship station will only tell you " invalid apartment number" or "apartment not found" 5) international imported addresses create issue sometimes if client used other than English address form. German , Japanese, Spanish language use soft punctuations and different letters like ~ or ę ó ś ć and many similar. Ship station when import such address create strange characters replacing original with something like @##@$%% and if you print it I can guaranty package will not be delivered to a clients since local post office will not recognize street name or town. 6) some countries are not recognized by ship station as international address. Republic of Ireland is not recognized. If client place that name on order form Ship station assign USA address to it. Since this is official name if country my client always put it than way and not Ireland in Country section. They would have to put Ireland instead ( Ireland in country field create correct international destination) Same goes to United Kingdom but England will be correct ( it may be few others - just do not remember )

Ryan S.
Ryan S.
SEM Onboarding Specialist in VS
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: GetApp

Amazing Software, Great Support. Would Highly Recommend.

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Shipstation tracks packages, manages inventory, labels, and shipping. integrates easily with many different platforms (eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, ETC.) Ship station can also automate most client communications including eBay feedback, email marketing, messages, and much more. It's like having a custom built CRM that was specifically design for ecommerce / marketplace sellers. It's not something you HAVE to have; almost everything it does can be done manually. Trust me when I say that once you do use it,- you will wonder how you ever lived without it.

- Customer service is awesome (live chat, phone, email, etc) You're also assigned your own dedicated representative that learns your business model & account. Helpful since they will learn your account over time with you. - It's inexpensive compared to similar software. - This a pro AND a con (see below) but you also get a free stamps.com account with Shipstation. In reality its stamps.com that handles your USPS labels (that includes billing for shipping). - The software just works. It does it's job and it does it extremely well.

- Don't get why PayPal isn't offered as payment source to ship labels / pay monthly fees. (I ended up just getting paypal business debit card) - Wish they revamped the pricing structure. If your selling 500-600 avg. each month. Your being charged the same each month for someone that sells 1400-1500 products. Seems to me a pricing structure: 100 / 250 / 500 / 1000 / 2000 / 5000 would make more sense and entice more lower volume sellers to use it. - SS & stamps.com - The only problems I have had were due to stamps.com and not Ship station. When this happens, you have to reach out to stamps.com for support which can be like pulling teeth. This means your sometimes having to call/email 2 different companies if your having problems with something. - No offline/desktop version of the software.

Mike M.
HR Manager in VS
Publiceren, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Expansive Shipment Management

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There's no doubt that ShipStation is built well and has the necessary features to please companies of all sizes. We've found very few problems in our 2-3 years of utilizing the platform and it's the best solution we've found to this point. We would recommend the system to any company looking to expertly manage its shipping operations.

Our publishing company utilizes ShipStation to handle inventory and shipping management. The system is extremely comprehensive, offering a robust feature set covering orders, shipments, products, customers, and reports. It's easy to set up multiple stores for different aspects of the business in order to keep the silos separate, and alerts draw your eye to the areas that need attention. ShipStation can also be seamlessly integrated with various e-commerce platforms so that orders are ported directly over and into the shipment queue. Once shipped, we enjoy the tracking features that allow our team to check shipment status whenever customers have inquiries. Additionally, there's an insight section that shows how many customers interacted with a their personal tracking pages, how many shipment notifications have gone out in a given time period, and general sales trends.

The interface isn't the prettiest, but it gets the job done and doesn't suffer from glitches. Occasionally, we have a little bit of trouble locating a specific option because the system has so many features. Perhaps the organization or visibility of some areas could be improved.

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great easy to use software

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great so far, I used many different software and this one offered the best rates and the easiest to use platform.

It is super easy to implement, it has a lot of features to make your job faster and it has good customer support if you have a bit of patience.

I don't like that I can not put insurance into auto re charge for more than $100.00

Michael C.
eCommerce Manager in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

V2 Is A Near-Perfect SaaS. V3 Is Half-Baked

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As I already mentioned, I love ShipStation. It's really one of my favorite pieces of SaaS. Their customer support is also great. They answer their live chats and emails quickly and always have a solution. Rare, especially for the price of admission.

The interface in ShipStation V2 is fantastic. As the department manager, I can easily assign orders to my CSR's and use tags to designate anything I want. We use different tags/colors for suppliers, whether we are shipping ourselves or dropshipping, or marking things as HOT! Using the tags to filter, makes it easy to find and sort orders and see what needs to be worked on. We also use the custom fields for notating PO #'s, which supplier we dropshipped from, and sometimes other important notes. The interface is so easy on the eyes and the filtering are so good that we use ShipStation instead of ChannelAdvisor to handle our orders. Another great feature is ShipStation Connect, which allows us to print to anyone's printer, even if they are not on the same network. Fantastic feature, especially, if not everyone has a Zebra printer at their station.

I wish we could interface with our website. Right now, we're using it with the marketplaces, but our website is on its own, which is unfortunate, because we lose all of that monitoring functionality. The other con is V3. We tried it. It's very much not ready for prime time. It was buggy. The interface was not as good and the user experience was lacking. What we could do in V2 with a few keystrokes and the Tab key, took several more clicks. We're hoping they fix that up, before forcing the "upgrade."

Jon P.
Systems Engineer in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Shipstation makes shipping from different channels with different methods easy

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had a great experience with ShipStation. It was easy to connect our stores and other channels and setup our rules. It was also straightforward to train our employees on it. ShipStation has saved us many headaches and a lot of time. We no longer have to ship orders from each channel individually and ship everything from one ShipStation console. We were also able to reduce the number of thermal printers we were using from three down to one. ShipStation is well worth the cost if you are currently shipping from more than one channel or need to setup rules for shipments to follow.

The best feature of ShipStation is how well it can handle orders from multiple channels (eBay, amazon, website) and ship them without the hassle of going to each channel. It flawlessly imports the orders, creates shipments, verifies addresses, and ships with the preferred method. It also allows you to easily set up rules so you can easily specify how each channel, product, or other various filter is shipped.

The main feature that I wish this product had is the ability to scan SKU/product ID verification to confirm shipment before shipping. ShipStation does have scan to ship available, where you scan the barcode on the packing slip to bring up the shipment and then ship the item. This is a nice feature, but I would like to to go once step further where you scan the barcode on the packing slip, then you scan the barcode of the SKU/product ID to make sure it was picked properly, then you print the shipping label.

Emily E.
Merchandise Manager in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Shipstation is a must have for those who ship a lot!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Shipstation is wonderful. Their customer support is great, anytime I've had an issue, they've gotten back to me right away and solved it.

I love that it can connect right to my Bigcartel site. All I have to do is refresh, and all of my orders are there waiting to be shipped. Shipstation makes it incredibly easy to weigh, input package info, and ship packages. It comes in handy, especially during the holidays when all of the post offices are crazy busy with holiday shipping. I can just print my labels, and throw them in a blue mailbox!

There are a few minor things I would change (like uploading item info, and keeping weight of the items standard). In the grand scheme of things, though, there is nothing at all I don't like about this software. I honestly think it's perfect.

Ecommerce Manager in Israël
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Shipstation Makes Multi Channel Shipping Insanely easy

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it. I love that it offers to combine orders from the some customer together, I love that I can create global rules for each platform. I love that it integrates with every platform and you don't need to worry about having any kind of issue there. It works with special shipping options like seller fulfilled prime. Really could not be happier.

Integration is a cinch. YOu really need next to no technical knowledge to set this up on most platforms. Once you create all the rules anyone and I mean anyone can just come in and fulfill all your orders.

Honestly, I would say that I wish it was free but it is as I like to say WEP - Worth Every Penny, and it doesn't really cost very much.

Sahar V.
Creative Director in VS
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers

A must for completing orders from multiple platforms

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Really love how Shipstation is available on computers or mobile, making it easy to check for new orders wherever you are.

In today's eCommerce industry, brands have to be listed on multiple marketplaces to survive and it's hard to keep track of all orders without a hub. ShipStation is the perfect hub to see orders from every single marketplace, without needing to login to every back end individually. The discounts with ShipStation are comparable to their competitors.

If you go over 500 shipments a month, your monthly bill with them will increase. We sometimes buy labels from Shopify because the discount per package is cheaper. Wish there was a way to quickly import orders without having to build a document to use ShipStation to send out marketing materials.