Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ShipStation

Webapp voor verzenden en bestellen die is verbonden met meer dan 150 vervoerders, marktplaatsen/winkelwagens en meer. Automatiseer taken en druk moeiteloos etiketten af.

Meer informatie over ShipStation

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van ShipStation

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ShipStation heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 897 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ShipStation eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (897)

Joe
Joe
President and Board Member
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Really beats the other options!

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Justin
Justin
Business Owner in VS
Magazijnen/opslag, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

ShipStation Is the Best e-Commerce Shipping Tool!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ShipStation was an excellent tool to help grow my small business. I am able to see orders from multiple stores that I operate. I have shipped over 20,000 items and I am still shipping products using ShipStation. The

It is by far the best e-Commerce tool for shipping and logistics. It helped me grow and run my business immensely. I was able to easily plug in the stores that I operate and it worked like a charm. It populated all the orders without any problem. I also liked the shipping discounts that it provided, as well.

I found it a little clunky to use at first. I had trouble navigating the orders. It is really a warehouse type of tool which I had to get used to. I had to learn to how to navigate using the software which didn't seem as intuitive as shipping on eBay or Etsy, for example.

Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Best in class order management, but inventory management is flawed

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Positive. I've tried numerous competitors, but keep coming back to shipstation for just doing the business of shipping things flawlessly. If they would add inventory syncing and kitting/bundling, this product would be literal perfection.

The workflows, batching, labelling, general UI and UX and the user-centric engineering make it obvious this was designed by product managers who have done ecommerce, rather than their competitors who are software engineers first and have no clue what store owners actually want.

The inventory managenet is one way; anything you sell on any channel will decrement Shipstation's inventpry, but it won't then push the new stock count out to connected stores. Also therefore no support for kitting and bundling. They recommend you check out other integration partners but most of those cost 300+ per month which is 6x what I'm paying for Shipstation. They have competitors who offer these features free or cheap, but the competitors lack in the order/shipping management features.

Lenecca
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Most convenient way to ship

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Ship Station is a convenient and cheaper way to ship your products to your customers. I didn't realize until when I seen how much I had to pay monthly for my Shopify store it got expensive so I started using Ship Station.

Sometimes I may have trouble logging into my account.

Richard
Shipping Manager in VS

New Version Is Broken

2,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been working, but so many features are not implemented well. They do not listen to the community when it comes to improvement/needs. Some missing features from the new version that are necessary for an efficient workflow.
It's really easy to make a mistake while shipping/combining and there's no way to undo the mistake without crazy work arounds. They took a working program and turned it into garbage.

The only option I can find that integrates into our workflow

New version broke a lot of the necessary features I need

Daryl

It works fine - Integrates with everything really well

5,0 3 maanden geleden

It integrates with everything we need - far more than any other tool It also provides the best out of the box reporting of any tool

Some of the functionality is just kind of weird compared to other tools we've used. Most of it is quite similar, but we run into things that aren't great from a user experience standpoint ocassionally.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great easy to use software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great so far, I used many different software and this one offered the best rates and the easiest to use platform.

It is super easy to implement, it has a lot of features to make your job faster and it has good customer support if you have a bit of patience.

I don't like that I can not put insurance into auto re charge for more than $100.00

Jamie
Jamie
Managing Director in VK
Bouwmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The solution I've been searching for

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have found the customer support to be more than excellent and that it is included within the 30-day trial period. Special mention to my customer support agent, [sensitive content hidden]. His knowledge of the system and platford is very good, as is his attitude and patience.

The user interface, the dashboard and ease of the settings.

Can't think of any. Keep up the great work

Marco
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

We love ship station

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We love it …my sales team uses it. I use it. I track with it. We use it each day. We save money with it. It’s pretty user friendly. Can’t live without it now.

It’s pretty awesome. We had trouble before we found this with high shipping rates. This product saved us money and gave us a great way to manage and integrate all our shipping and orders. We are grateful.

Nothing. Even the customer service chat is good - ideally I’d like a phone number for customer service but that’s ok.

Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Difficult to utilize, poor customer support, expensive postage, features can be more automated

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Difficult to get problems with user interface resolved, such as simple login between two computers

Ease of usedont accept many characters to

Difficult to utilize - Need to login on a certain browser or 1 PC at a time Poor customer support - Email vollies back and forth with no problem resolution Expensive postage - Above 1 lb. is more expensive than ebay and Amazon. Features can be more automated - Same shipments cannot save on every type shipment, Certain pulldown fields not functional like the cubic selection or delivery confirmation, write text fields don't take enough characters to make the phrase, Amazon inteface fails to download orders, etc.

Brittany
Admin in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

ShipStation Rocks!

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Pleasant and agreeable. Works as needed. No complaints really

We use shipstation on a monthly basis to ship goods/products to our vendors and customers! We use it a lot during the holiday months!

I wish I knew how to do a "batch". I would like maybe some training because I feel like the website can do more than just what I know.

Ryan
Warehouse Manager in VS
Omroepen, 11-50 werknemers

ShipStation

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great addition to our team. Has increased the speed and efficiency that we can fulfill orders.

- Easy to use order fulfillment platform. - Great customer service team. - Batch print labels. - Filter and view orders by a number of variables. - Easy to setup with multiple shipping providers.

- Once orders are pushed over, edits to orders don’t always sync so some have to be done manually. - Orders with multiple packages have to be split manually.

Krzysztof
VS
Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Not perfect but very good

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was impressed with options you have in this software to speed up shipping proces.
I sell in multiple platforms ( eBay, amazon, and my own ecommerce store) and ship station import all orders into one place. No more login into each of them and ship from there
I also ship with multiple carriers ( USPS and FedEx) and there is where ship station is handy
I am using stamps.com for 5+ years and I ma very happy with it but stamps will not work with FedEx so I had to sort out orders by shipping method and ship USPS packages using stamps.com and than log into FedEx to ship remaining orders from there. FedEx software it terrible ( on line fedex.com and their shop software ) that it actually increase my shipping time that I was considering to drop FedEx shipping method from all stores. Ship Station make shipping much easier if you use multiple carriers and this is why I use it

1) Import orders from multiple ecommerce platform 2) One software for multiple shipping carriers and method 3) Great email notification for clients, multiple options of emails and multiple templets 4)inventory tracking many other good futures

1) Depend on package you have with ship station support can take long time to answer your question. No phone support for any users and only email support for lowest package. This is not acceptable. When I need to ship and I have issue I need to call somebody and fix problem ASAP. If you send email you can wait who know how long to resolve issue. Live chat is available only for selected ship station clients ( base on how much you are paying = selected package of ship station) and it may take very long time to actually chat with somebody ( we are talking hours in some cases before you are at top of chat queue ) 2) you have to press button to read package weight if you have scale attached. This is very annoying if you ever used software with automatic scale. You place package on scale and software already know what you shipping. ( or alarm you when scale is 0 = nothing on scale ). I had packages returned because I did not press "read" scale button and package was over weight compared to postage purchased. Same goes the other way. You pay more for postage if your package is less than what you estimate in your ecommerce platform. 3) FedEx international shipping has big problem. Ship station does not print commercial invoice for international packages. You technically can print label but than you have to go to FedEx and fill out commercial invoice form. I do not understand why it can not be printed at the same time with label. All info is already available ( item, price etc) on ship station after importing order. Ship Station print all required paper work for USPS international packages 4) address verification is not strong future on a software . I am comparing it to a stamps.com again. If client place wrong address on a form ship station will tell you that address is not valid but will not tell you what is wrong and will not suggest correction. Stamps.com will suggest correct zip code , street name , apartment number if it is missing etc. Ship station will only tell you " invalid apartment number" or "apartment not found" 5) international imported addresses create issue sometimes if client used other than English address form. German , Japanese, Spanish language use soft punctuations and different letters like ~ or ę ó ś ć and many similar. Ship station when import such address create strange characters replacing original with something like @##@$%% and if you print it I can guaranty package will not be delivered to a clients since local post office will not recognize street name or town. 6) some countries are not recognized by ship station as international address. Republic of Ireland is not recognized. If client place that name on order form Ship station assign USA address to it. Since this is official name if country my client always put it than way and not Ireland in Country section. They would have to put Ireland instead ( Ireland in country field create correct international destination) Same goes to United Kingdom but England will be correct ( it may be few others - just do not remember )

Jon
Systems Engineer in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Shipstation makes shipping from different channels with different methods easy

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had a great experience with ShipStation. It was easy to connect our stores and other channels and setup our rules. It was also straightforward to train our employees on it. ShipStation has saved us many headaches and a lot of time. We no longer have to ship orders from each channel individually and ship everything from one ShipStation console. We were also able to reduce the number of thermal printers we were using from three down to one. ShipStation is well worth the cost if you are currently shipping from more than one channel or need to setup rules for shipments to follow.

The best feature of ShipStation is how well it can handle orders from multiple channels (eBay, amazon, website) and ship them without the hassle of going to each channel. It flawlessly imports the orders, creates shipments, verifies addresses, and ships with the preferred method. It also allows you to easily set up rules so you can easily specify how each channel, product, or other various filter is shipped.

The main feature that I wish this product had is the ability to scan SKU/product ID verification to confirm shipment before shipping. ShipStation does have scan to ship available, where you scan the barcode on the packing slip to bring up the shipment and then ship the item. This is a nice feature, but I would like to to go once step further where you scan the barcode on the packing slip, then you scan the barcode of the SKU/product ID to make sure it was picked properly, then you print the shipping label.

Peter
Marketing Director in VS
Sportartikelen, 51-200 werknemers

Functional, reliable, affordable

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ShipStation provides an incredibly affordable and reliable shipping software platform with nice options for customizing user view, email templates, and reports. Setup is very quick and customer support via chat has been very responsive in my experience. The only drawback in my experience has been the inability to automatically rate shop different carriers on an order by order basis.

The user interface is great providing the info that the user required where it is needed while avoiding clutter. Additionall,y the setting and administration functions are streamlined and functional.

Rate shopping among different shipping carriers is cumbersome and not able to be automated in the system. If you primarily ship with a single provider, it is not much of an issue but if you like to shop for rates from different providers on an order-by-order basis, you will find this software slows you down because you must manually select each shipping method and compare rates manually rather than being able to select automatically based on business rules or logic around cost, delivery time, etc.

Bron: GetApp

We've tried them all, and are sticking with Shipstation

4,0 7 jaar geleden

We've been involved in ecommerce for 20 years, and have tried *all* the ship programs. Shipstation is program we recommend to most people, and the one we've been using for the past 4+ years. The entry level subscription quickly pays for itself with their access to discounted USPS rates, free tracking on many shipments, and easy side-by-side rate comparisons. And if you're an eBay or Amazon seller, this is the best and easiest.

No program is a perfect fit for everyone. The mobile app is rubbish on Android, can't create batches, can't print, can't email a PDF. So basically you can confirm orders one at a time and just leave them there until you can log in with a PC. But they have a dedicated development team, I suspect it will improve over time. Also, creating manual orders is straightforward, but a bit cumbersome. They do a great job integrating with eBay, Amazon, Woo Commerce ... but not things like Wix and Shopify (unless you have the Plus account). Again, their team is pretty responsive, so I wouldn't be surprised to see integration of these (and more) in the near future. And a few little bugs on the site (the site freezes frequently on us, we have to log out and log back in). But we don't hesitate giving Shipstation a solid thumbs up.

Tasha
Tasha
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Saves so much time on shipment processing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Shipstation has enabled us to have a centralized location that all orders flow through (most are linked, some are imported manually). The ability to create a shipment, receive a quote, batch orders, purchase and print labels, track packages and process returns in one program is literally the largest saver of time and money for my business.

Shipstation was not the first shipment software I tried but it will definitely be the last. The platform is perfect for busy online retailers. At times, I was shopping 2,000 packages a day and shipstation handled it like a boss.

At times, it can be difficult to reach the account manager assigned to our account. When customers depend on the shipment estimations we provide, we can’t afford software issues that go unresolved for any length of time.

Steve
Steve
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Tremendous asset for customers and businesses alike

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Smooth integration and roll-out. After all the applicable data is in, things have been running smoothly since. Very happy with how this works for our business!

Shipstation is able to connect directly with my eCommerce site and makes getting packages out the door a breeze. As long as you take the time to setup the parameters, there is rarely, if ever, an issue. My customers get an automatic email with the tracking information (that is on a branded page...not the carrier's page!) and we get emails letting us know that the item has been delivered safely. Its such a time saver and everything comes through looking incredibly professional. Small to medium sized operations will benefit greatly from this.

The only critique I have is that we are not able to effectively communicate the (actual) added cost of insurance and/or delivery confirmation from our eCommerce software to ShipStation. We get around this by adding a percentage handling amount onto higher value items so that we're not losing money on the shipping cost for these pieces of merchandise.

Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

ShipStation

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have found ShipStation extremely helpful for the kind of work I do. Especially for a smaller business. We ship out about 100-200 packages a week, and ShipStation is the perfect software to manage that.

ShipStation is very useful for small companies. I work for a small online boutique, and use ShipStation to package/ship items all over the United States, Canada, and Australia. ShipStation is user friendly and very useful for large order quantities. I find there are many useful options when shipping. For instance, it allows ability to combine orders, hold orders until a selected date, sort orders by name, date, size, etc. It is an extremely helpful software.

I have not found many flaws in this software. The only issue I have encountered with ShipStation is its inability to function well with other pages open. For instance, when I am shipping, I often have other windows/internet tabs open. ShipStation slows down substantially when I have these other windows open.

Marcus
Marcus
Founder in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Changed the way we handle shipping and returns almost immediately

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Shipstation, above all, is very easy to use. The features list is really comprehensive and it works extremely well as an integral part of your online shipping program. Our needs were for a non-standard integration but their support team and API made it very easy for us to get up and running. Plus, with a 3rd party app, we seamlessly use Shipstation as an order pass-through to get orders into Quickbooks online. It's given us an ability to grow without increasing staff for mundane work!

We wish that an order wasn't tied directly to a singluar shipment. Our orders contain various products from various vendors and we'd prefer to keep a single order together and post multiple shipments to it, as opposed to needing to split and duplicate orders to ship multiple items for one reference. This and other annoyances are the most we could say negatively about Shipstation, but are not representative of a need to change in any way.

Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

Necessary to get ship done!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Totally necessary for our small business to ship our cosmetic products with ShipStation. Couldn't have run our business without it.

I loved how easily it integrated with our Squarespace shop. We used Shipstation to print labels and to manage which orders we shipped. The label-making was flexible enough for us and let us be a little custom with a brand logo. Was also great how it worked with UPS, FedEx, and all the other shipping types. Customer service was always quite helpful and easy to access.

I remember going back a forth a lot between Shipstation and Squarespace and wishing more was integrated into Shipstation so that I could just stay on that platform.

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing... as long as you don't have very many child variations.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It's easy to use and integrates with just about every sales channel.

I removed some starts because Shipstation does not work well for users with a large number of product variations. This is because the Product page displays a MINIMUM of 100 products per page. In our case, each product has dozens of child variations, so the page attempts to load data for THOUSANDS of variations. At best, the page takes several minutes to load. More often than not, it times out and our browser throws a "Page Unresponsive" message. There's already a setting to change the number of products displayed per page, but the minimum is 100. This whole problem could be solved by adding an option to display only 10 products per page. This would boost the page load speed by 1,000%!

Nick

Making Life Easy

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are very happy with the software we just wish the integration with Lightspeed POS was a little better.

We have two small retail stores with most of our owners and employees' time dedicated to servicing those in-store customers and providing great experiences for everyone who walks through the door. Shipstation allowed us to open up our online store and divert minimal time to fulfilling the rush of orders we received from our website. During the Covid 19 Pandemic this website with the Shipstation software helped us to keep the doors open.

Integration with our Point of Sale Solution is not perfect and could be improved significantly.

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great shipping software that could use some minor tweaks

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great value for what it costs. Allows us to bring all order shipment tracking together to improve customer experience. Email notifications and returns page are a nice plus for the customer experience.

It has a very wide partner ecosystem and allows us to bring our orders all together into one system to check shipment tracking. The UI is clean and modern. The addition of an iOS app is a big plus and lets us fulfill orders on the go.

The ability to auto-correct addresses is great, but ShipStation should highlight these orders so that I can review what was corrected to determine if the change was good. Not all auto-corrects are...correct but overall it catches more of my mistakes then if there was no auto-correct. Support could use some improvement as some issues have required multiple attempts with different agents but generally I do get my issue reolved.

jennifer
jennifer
VS
Bron: GetApp

EXTREMELY EASY TO USE! and much more!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Shipstation is extremely easy to use. It also has better pricing for postage than USPS itself! It even has more applications than I ever dreamed of! You can have your brand name on your postage (or anything you'd like), it also allows you to: send your customers an email -AND- choose WHEN to have it sent; like so, I learned you can have shipping tracking/delivery confirmation sent to your customer; when it is mailed (scanned at post office - and on it's way), or even sent at the moment you print it out! You can add other venue's that you sell from, integrate the sales from them & print your shipping label right from Shipstation! SO MUCH MORE, that I am still learning I can do! SHIPSTATION IS A WONDERFUL APP IN MORE WAYS THAN I CAN COUNT! ... AND IN MORE WAYS I'VE YET TO LEARN! EXCITING -AND- SIMPLY PUT - IT IS SO EASY TO USE! I'll never go back to printing shipping labels from my on-line account with USPS directly, they do NOT have all the capabilities & extra's that shipstation offers! ONLY SHIPSTATION FOR ME!

The only 'con' for me is because I don't have enough customers to warrant the monthly charge. A smaller fee for people like me (who -in a way- are paying more for postage when you add on the monthly fee with the postage). That would help me, or people like me, who can barely afford even the lowest per month for 50 postages per month because I am only printing up to 10 per entire month. It's great for bigger business' tho!

Mike
Mike
Ecommerce in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Why use anything else?

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely amazing. It is so easy to use that I was able to easily integrate it across three warehouses plus our corporate headquarters. I had 20 different ecommerce sites across several platforms including Woocommerce, Magento 1, Shopify, Prestashop, Open Cart, Ebay and Amazon Merchant fulfilled. Setting up rules to automate our business was so simple. I can automatically have orders go to the correct warehouses based on rules by skus. We were easily able to customize marketing material for each store on invoices and shipping labels. Love you shipstation.

Besides everything? The thing I loved the MOST would be how fantastically easily it was to get up and running and integrated with every platform. I looked like a real genius. But it wasn't me, it was the simplicity of the system. Its that easy.

They had an inventory management portion of the software that I didn't quite understand how to utilize it.