ShipStation reviews

Over ShipStation

Webapp voor verzenden en bestellen die is verbonden met meer dan 150 vervoerders, marktplaatsen/winkelwagens en meer. Automatiseer taken en druk moeiteloos etiketten af.

Meer informatie over ShipStation

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van ShipStation

Waar voor je geld

ShipStation heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 822 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ShipStation eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (822)

Joe
Joe
President and Board Member
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Really beats the other options!

5,0 8 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Justin
Justin
Business Owner in VS
Magazijnen/opslag, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

ShipStation Is the Best e-Commerce Shipping Tool!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: ShipStation was an excellent tool to help grow my small business. I am able to see orders from multiple stores that I operate. I have shipped over 20,000 items and I am still shipping products using ShipStation. The

It is by far the best e-Commerce tool for shipping and logistics. It helped me grow and run my business immensely. I was able to easily plug in the stores that I operate and it worked like a charm. It populated all the orders without any problem. I also liked the shipping discounts that it provided, as well.

I found it a little clunky to use at first. I had trouble navigating the orders. It is really a warehouse type of tool which I had to get used to. I had to learn to how to navigate using the software which didn't seem as intuitive as shipping on eBay or Etsy, for example.

Paul
Consultant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

It can be a game changer

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The scanning features greatly improved our the speed and accuracy of our shipping process. Being able to compare pricing and ship to different carries from on platform it very beneficial.

It's pretty flexible and relatively easy to use. It works with all our existing equipment and systems. It links to Quickbooks to pull orders and provides the tracking information back. The scanning features greatly improved our the speed and accuracy of our shipping process.

Shipstation Connect does not AutoStart consistently. We have issues from time to time where we need to unplug and re-plug devices for Shipstation to recognize them. We do not have this issue with the same equipment and other systems.

Systems Administrator in VS
Meubels, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

ShipStation customers need to beware

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Horrible. It started off with every feature working great, until two months later when they rolled out "new version"s that removed or broke most of what we used the software for. Customer Service responded months later to my accounting outage just to say they werent going to do anything.

OMS, carrier, product, inventory and integrations

Everything. There isn't a single feature in ShipStation they haven't changed in the last two years and made worse. Integrations are broken and the team doesn't work on them. Order Management has become barren of features as they remove things instead of fixing them. You can't trust that a feature you rely on will be maintained. Customer Service group is absolutely worthless and the development team doesn't work on any request. The forums are a joke. Tons of people with tons and tons of people supporting their bug reports, feature requests, etc. and all being completely ignored by ShipStation.

Warehouse Manager in VS
Omroepen, 11-50 werknemers

ShipStation

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great addition to our team. Has increased the speed and efficiency that we can fulfill orders.

- Easy to use order fulfillment platform. - Great customer service team. - Batch print labels. - Filter and view orders by a number of variables. - Easy to setup with multiple shipping providers.

- Once orders are pushed over, edits to orders don’t always sync so some have to be done manually. - Orders with multiple packages have to be split manually.

Jessica
Customer Service Manager in VS
Cosmetica, 11-50 werknemers

Good for what it does

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

This software is very user friendly and their support is very responsive.

There is nothing about this software that I dislike.

Chathuka
CEO in Australië
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Good product but some functions dont work. Sometimes some orders don't get imported.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I like the product but I don't use it for ebay orders any more because the ebay integration doesn't work properly.

Ease of use. Its easy to integrate channels with this software. But sometimes

They have temp fixes for problems not permanent ones.

Sarah
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best shipping software for small businesses!

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

This software is the most user friendly I’ve found ever since PayPal shipping went away. I’ve tried a few others and this seemed to be the most streamlined and cheapest prices!

I wish it was still directly connected to our software for taking payments but it’s the best thing I’ve found since they separated.

Olivia
Mom in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Affordable and reliable

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

It's an affordable and reliable way to ship and track.

Once I got the hang of everything it was easy to use and train others how.

CEO in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great for small businesses

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Generally the value is fantastic. Very affordable for a small business like mine.

Super easy to use and integrates well with my eBay online business.

It is a little unclear how to split shipments, but I've figured it out.

Engineer in Canada
Civiele techniek, 10.000+ werknemers

Best tool for Inventory Management

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall if you need to keep track of inventory, ShipStation is the tool to use.

ShipStation makes keeping track of inventory easier and takes away the hassel of manual tracking of inventory.

So far there are no cons to using ShipStation. It's user friendly and easily accessible for all users.

Lena
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

ShipStation Provides Everything Needed

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: ShipStation makes online order fulfillment easy. It imports all of your order and customer information into the software from most online selling platforms. It pulls the shipping information so all you have to do is confirm and ship. It is easy to customize your settings such as packing slips and messages to buyers. I love how it sends the tracking number back to the appropriate platform so that I don’t have to do that manually. The shipping prices are low and all shipping options are available. I highly recommend using this for order fulfillment.

I like how all shipping services are available and easy to apply. Everything is easy to understand and operate. The software communicates with most selling platforms and keeps updated inventory.

I would like the pricing to be based on volume not number of platforms.

irina
CEO, Owner in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

The Shipping Software To Beat All Shipping Softwares

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love at first sight. Everything from the easy of customizing the packing slip, email confirmation and delivery emails. The fact that it integrates with almost every platform - and even if it doesn't you can custom code your own store with their open API. Really, a fantastic piece of work.

What I liked the most was how easy it is to set up and get going It has a great UI that's extremely easy to use daily. Automations make daily life easier and rate preview is a godsend. I can go on.....

The least that I like about this software is that they HAVE the ability to suggest features and updates, however, I don't really see too many of them actually be implemented. Now, that's not saying they don't implement any - but there are some pretty important ones that have a ton of upvotes that tech devs have said would be relatively easy to do, but they don't. Maybe there is something I just don't know...

Ronald
Manager in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers

Shipstation Changed My Life

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We started with shipstation when our small online shop was shipping well under 100 items a month. I'd tried a few other softwares, and none of them compared. Now, our business has grown many, many times over, and shipstation has scaled with us without a hitch. It's incredibly easy to use, integrates wonderfully with our online storefront, ebay, etc... I've recommended it to many, many people over the years, and I really can't imagine running my business without it!

Ease of use and feature richness. We had tried a couple of other shipping systems for our online shop, and none were as intuitive and user friendly as Shipstation. We were able to get up and running very quickly when we first started, and now, many years later, I've learned much of the the deep functionality that lays beneath the simple surface.

I had to think a while, but I do with the dashboard reporting was a bit clearer and easier to read. There are a couple of widgets on there that I have still to figure out quite how to read.

Brett
President in VS
Tabak, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Shipping software that speeds things up

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ShipStation has been crucial to our workflow and we'd have wasted hours a week if we were still having to manually enter data. The staff at ShipStation is helpful when you need them but they COULD do a better job implementing features that customers request.

We like that you can use ShipStation to import and update orders on your shopping cart software with very little effort.

The cost may be prohibitive for users only using minimal feature set, but still a good value compared to manually hand-jamming data.

David K
David K
Founder & Partner in VS
, 11-50 werknemers

Test your shipping software - they're not all made the same

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I moved from Stamps.com and cut my shipping and customer service time by 80%. I adopted this software at ~15 packages per day because it was more expensive than Stamps.com. Bad move!!! Pay extra for ShipStation from the start.

I've used ShipStation, ShippingEasy, ShipWorks, Stamps.com, Ordoro, and SolidCommerce with a few clients. My two favorite are ShipStation and ShippingEasy. They both have different strengths - sweat the small stuff because it really makes a difference if you're shipping 200+ packages a day. It's worth using two or more systems and then picking the best. The time spent is worth the effort. I use ShipStation for managing the shipping and customer service from my website, Amazon, Walmart, Jet, Ebay, and Etsy. The application is rock solid. Creating manual orders is simple, as is importing orders and combining shipments. I like that I can place orders on hold and setup future shipments. Other vendors like ShippingEasy cannot do this (yet). We get a fair number or orders that have a bad address and we're able to put orders on hold until we hear back from the customer. This shipping rules and kitting options are fairly robust. It is easy to identify return customers (this is something not done well by other platforms). The UI is very buttoned-up. ShipStation also has a superior "Search Customers" function that will search on 3 and 4 part names, city, state... Some of the other vendors fail here. Having good search reduces customer service time.

There are some things that ShippingEasy does better - e.g. they're a single page application and that means that the interface is super fast. ShipStation is slower as you mover around in the interface. I wish that ShipStation could manage my inventory across marketplaces and I'm in love with how some of the other vendors solicit reviews using marketing/email automation. I hope someday that vendors like ShipStation will also connect to Auth.net or Stripe.com so that we can Auth and Settle New Manual Orders. It takes a bit longer to learn ShipStation but if you're running a larger/complicated business you'll come to appreciate the power that comes with the complexity.

Matthew
Matthew
VS
Bron: GetApp

With ShipStation, I know there is someone on the other end that cares about my experience

4,0 5 jaar geleden

• I was assigned a specific person as my customer service representative, and when I called with an issue, one of the customer rep picked up the phone and answered my question on the spot; meaning, I didn't have to dial a ton of menu options or wait on hold at all to speak with a person. She is also very responsive to emails. We tend to look at websites and applications as faceless businesses, but with ShipStation I know there is someone on the other end that cares about my experience. • Integrates seamlessly with Squarespace Commerce account • Automatically marks order fulfilled when a shipping label is printed • Connects to printer easier than Stamps.com

• Have to load balances instead of paying for what you use as you go. I encountered this with Stamps.com as well, but it is annoying because I have to make cash flow considerations when all I need is a few extra dollars to print a label. • Cannot edit manual orders, need to delete and re-create an order if changing quantity or amount of a product. • I "chose" ShipStation because it was the only shipping option that would integrate with Squarespace. Most of my issues were encountered while trying to transition from Stamps.com to become familiar with the new platform. Though very similar, ShipStation INITIALLY felt like a clunkier, gaudier version of the same thing. Thankfully, they've recently made some positive design changes. However, there are still some quirky user interface aspects, including: — animated "help/info" bubbles (which I just figured out how to hide). — In Stamps.com, I was able to see if my thermal printer was connected (or visible to the website) before clicking "print" — which, when I click, charges the postage to my account regardless if the label actually printed. In ShipStation, I have to click "print" without knowing if the website is able to send the job to the printer. This has resulted in additional postage billed to my account because I clicked "print." I then have to wait for that amount to be refunded in my account. Though I should add, I rarely have printer connection issues with ShipStation, whereas it used to be the bane of my Stamps.com experience. — Stamps.com also made it easy to see all the USPS shipping options and rates at a glance, while viewing an order. In ShipStation, I either have to select a service, then an option from within that service or open up a separate rate calculator. This makes it harder to find the lowest shipping fee/service or fastest method for its value when modifying individual orders.

Krzysztof
VS
Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Not perfect but very good

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was impressed with options you have in this software to speed up shipping proces.
I sell in multiple platforms ( eBay, amazon, and my own ecommerce store) and ship station import all orders into one place. No more login into each of them and ship from there
I also ship with multiple carriers ( USPS and FedEx) and there is where ship station is handy
I am using stamps.com for 5+ years and I ma very happy with it but stamps will not work with FedEx so I had to sort out orders by shipping method and ship USPS packages using stamps.com and than log into FedEx to ship remaining orders from there. FedEx software it terrible ( on line fedex.com and their shop software ) that it actually increase my shipping time that I was considering to drop FedEx shipping method from all stores. Ship Station make shipping much easier if you use multiple carriers and this is why I use it

1) Import orders from multiple ecommerce platform 2) One software for multiple shipping carriers and method 3) Great email notification for clients, multiple options of emails and multiple templets 4)inventory tracking many other good futures

1) Depend on package you have with ship station support can take long time to answer your question. No phone support for any users and only email support for lowest package. This is not acceptable. When I need to ship and I have issue I need to call somebody and fix problem ASAP. If you send email you can wait who know how long to resolve issue. Live chat is available only for selected ship station clients ( base on how much you are paying = selected package of ship station) and it may take very long time to actually chat with somebody ( we are talking hours in some cases before you are at top of chat queue ) 2) you have to press button to read package weight if you have scale attached. This is very annoying if you ever used software with automatic scale. You place package on scale and software already know what you shipping. ( or alarm you when scale is 0 = nothing on scale ). I had packages returned because I did not press "read" scale button and package was over weight compared to postage purchased. Same goes the other way. You pay more for postage if your package is less than what you estimate in your ecommerce platform. 3) FedEx international shipping has big problem. Ship station does not print commercial invoice for international packages. You technically can print label but than you have to go to FedEx and fill out commercial invoice form. I do not understand why it can not be printed at the same time with label. All info is already available ( item, price etc) on ship station after importing order. Ship Station print all required paper work for USPS international packages 4) address verification is not strong future on a software . I am comparing it to a stamps.com again. If client place wrong address on a form ship station will tell you that address is not valid but will not tell you what is wrong and will not suggest correction. Stamps.com will suggest correct zip code , street name , apartment number if it is missing etc. Ship station will only tell you " invalid apartment number" or "apartment not found" 5) international imported addresses create issue sometimes if client used other than English address form. German , Japanese, Spanish language use soft punctuations and different letters like ~ or ę ó ś ć and many similar. Ship station when import such address create strange characters replacing original with something like @##@$%% and if you print it I can guaranty package will not be delivered to a clients since local post office will not recognize street name or town. 6) some countries are not recognized by ship station as international address. Republic of Ireland is not recognized. If client place that name on order form Ship station assign USA address to it. Since this is official name if country my client always put it than way and not Ireland in Country section. They would have to put Ireland instead ( Ireland in country field create correct international destination) Same goes to United Kingdom but England will be correct ( it may be few others - just do not remember )

SEM Onboarding Specialist in VS
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: GetApp

Amazing Software, Great Support. Would Highly Recommend.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Shipstation tracks packages, manages inventory, labels, and shipping. integrates easily with many different platforms (eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, ETC.) Ship station can also automate most client communications including eBay feedback, email marketing, messages, and much more. It's like having a custom built CRM that was specifically design for ecommerce / marketplace sellers. It's not something you HAVE to have; almost everything it does can be done manually. Trust me when I say that once you do use it,- you will wonder how you ever lived without it.

- Customer service is awesome (live chat, phone, email, etc) You're also assigned your own dedicated representative that learns your business model & account. Helpful since they will learn your account over time with you. - It's inexpensive compared to similar software. - This a pro AND a con (see below) but you also get a free stamps.com account with Shipstation. In reality its stamps.com that handles your USPS labels (that includes billing for shipping). - The software just works. It does it's job and it does it extremely well.

- Don't get why PayPal isn't offered as payment source to ship labels / pay monthly fees. (I ended up just getting paypal business debit card) - Wish they revamped the pricing structure. If your selling 500-600 avg. each month. Your being charged the same each month for someone that sells 1400-1500 products. Seems to me a pricing structure: 100 / 250 / 500 / 1000 / 2000 / 5000 would make more sense and entice more lower volume sellers to use it. - SS & stamps.com - The only problems I have had were due to stamps.com and not Ship station. When this happens, you have to reach out to stamps.com for support which can be like pulling teeth. This means your sometimes having to call/email 2 different companies if your having problems with something. - No offline/desktop version of the software.

Mike
HR Manager in VS
Publiceren, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Expansive Shipment Management

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There's no doubt that ShipStation is built well and has the necessary features to please companies of all sizes. We've found very few problems in our 2-3 years of utilizing the platform and it's the best solution we've found to this point. We would recommend the system to any company looking to expertly manage its shipping operations.

Our publishing company utilizes ShipStation to handle inventory and shipping management. The system is extremely comprehensive, offering a robust feature set covering orders, shipments, products, customers, and reports. It's easy to set up multiple stores for different aspects of the business in order to keep the silos separate, and alerts draw your eye to the areas that need attention. ShipStation can also be seamlessly integrated with various e-commerce platforms so that orders are ported directly over and into the shipment queue. Once shipped, we enjoy the tracking features that allow our team to check shipment status whenever customers have inquiries. Additionally, there's an insight section that shows how many customers interacted with a their personal tracking pages, how many shipment notifications have gone out in a given time period, and general sales trends.

The interface isn't the prettiest, but it gets the job done and doesn't suffer from glitches. Occasionally, we have a little bit of trouble locating a specific option because the system has so many features. Perhaps the organization or visibility of some areas could be improved.

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great easy to use software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great so far, I used many different software and this one offered the best rates and the easiest to use platform.

It is super easy to implement, it has a lot of features to make your job faster and it has good customer support if you have a bit of patience.

I don't like that I can not put insurance into auto re charge for more than $100.00

eCommerce Manager in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

V2 Is A Near-Perfect SaaS. V3 Is Half-Baked

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As I already mentioned, I love ShipStation. It's really one of my favorite pieces of SaaS. Their customer support is also great. They answer their live chats and emails quickly and always have a solution. Rare, especially for the price of admission.

The interface in ShipStation V2 is fantastic. As the department manager, I can easily assign orders to my CSR's and use tags to designate anything I want. We use different tags/colors for suppliers, whether we are shipping ourselves or dropshipping, or marking things as HOT! Using the tags to filter, makes it easy to find and sort orders and see what needs to be worked on. We also use the custom fields for notating PO #'s, which supplier we dropshipped from, and sometimes other important notes. The interface is so easy on the eyes and the filtering are so good that we use ShipStation instead of ChannelAdvisor to handle our orders. Another great feature is ShipStation Connect, which allows us to print to anyone's printer, even if they are not on the same network. Fantastic feature, especially, if not everyone has a Zebra printer at their station.

I wish we could interface with our website. Right now, we're using it with the marketplaces, but our website is on its own, which is unfortunate, because we lose all of that monitoring functionality. The other con is V3. We tried it. It's very much not ready for prime time. It was buggy. The interface was not as good and the user experience was lacking. What we could do in V2 with a few keystrokes and the Tab key, took several more clicks. We're hoping they fix that up, before forcing the "upgrade."

Jon
Systems Engineer in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Shipstation makes shipping from different channels with different methods easy

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had a great experience with ShipStation. It was easy to connect our stores and other channels and setup our rules. It was also straightforward to train our employees on it. ShipStation has saved us many headaches and a lot of time. We no longer have to ship orders from each channel individually and ship everything from one ShipStation console. We were also able to reduce the number of thermal printers we were using from three down to one. ShipStation is well worth the cost if you are currently shipping from more than one channel or need to setup rules for shipments to follow.

The best feature of ShipStation is how well it can handle orders from multiple channels (eBay, amazon, website) and ship them without the hassle of going to each channel. It flawlessly imports the orders, creates shipments, verifies addresses, and ships with the preferred method. It also allows you to easily set up rules so you can easily specify how each channel, product, or other various filter is shipped.

The main feature that I wish this product had is the ability to scan SKU/product ID verification to confirm shipment before shipping. ShipStation does have scan to ship available, where you scan the barcode on the packing slip to bring up the shipment and then ship the item. This is a nice feature, but I would like to to go once step further where you scan the barcode on the packing slip, then you scan the barcode of the SKU/product ID to make sure it was picked properly, then you print the shipping label.

Emily
Merchandise Manager in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Shipstation is a must have for those who ship a lot!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Shipstation is wonderful. Their customer support is great, anytime I've had an issue, they've gotten back to me right away and solved it.

I love that it can connect right to my Bigcartel site. All I have to do is refresh, and all of my orders are there waiting to be shipped. Shipstation makes it incredibly easy to weigh, input package info, and ship packages. It comes in handy, especially during the holidays when all of the post offices are crazy busy with holiday shipping. I can just print my labels, and throw them in a blue mailbox!

There are a few minor things I would change (like uploading item info, and keeping weight of the items standard). In the grand scheme of things, though, there is nothing at all I don't like about this software. I honestly think it's perfect.

Sahar
Creative Director in VS
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers

A must for completing orders from multiple platforms

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Really love how Shipstation is available on computers or mobile, making it easy to check for new orders wherever you are.

In today's eCommerce industry, brands have to be listed on multiple marketplaces to survive and it's hard to keep track of all orders without a hub. ShipStation is the perfect hub to see orders from every single marketplace, without needing to login to every back end individually. The discounts with ShipStation are comparable to their competitors.

If you go over 500 shipments a month, your monthly bill with them will increase. We sometimes buy labels from Shopify because the discount per package is cheaper. Wish there was a way to quickly import orders without having to build a document to use ShipStation to send out marketing materials.

Peter
Marketing Director in VS
Sportartikelen, 51-200 werknemers

Functional, reliable, affordable

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ShipStation provides an incredibly affordable and reliable shipping software platform with nice options for customizing user view, email templates, and reports. Setup is very quick and customer support via chat has been very responsive in my experience. The only drawback in my experience has been the inability to automatically rate shop different carriers on an order by order basis.

The user interface is great providing the info that the user required where it is needed while avoiding clutter. Additionall,y the setting and administration functions are streamlined and functional.

Rate shopping among different shipping carriers is cumbersome and not able to be automated in the system. If you primarily ship with a single provider, it is not much of an issue but if you like to shop for rates from different providers on an order-by-order basis, you will find this software slows you down because you must manually select each shipping method and compare rates manually rather than being able to select automatically based on business rules or logic around cost, delivery time, etc.