Over Fergus

Goed gewaardeerde alles-in-één oplossing ontworpen voor vakbedrijven. Beheer al je projecten moeiteloos vanaf het moment dat ze binnenkomen totdat ze worden betaald.

Meer informatie over Fergus

User interface is very easy for the staff to use, mobile app is very usable to for the field staff. It's really basic but does exactly what we need.

I have a limited function to use under my log in.

Beoordelingen van Fergus

Waar voor je geld

Fergus heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 154 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Fergus eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (154)

Wayne
Wayne
Managing Director in Australië

We have been using Fergus for almost 12 months now and are very happy with the program.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefits to our business using this software is ultimately less time processing paperwork and data and simplicity for our users.
The other great feature of the software is being able to store job specific data like photos that are easily accessable

We went from a single person operation to 4 people on the road and one office based team member. The old program we were using didn't have enough quite do every thing we wanted and was quite clunky on site. The way in which Fergus flows and easily displays information regarding jobs means there is no confusion on site and when used correctly office staff can collate the data to create invoices easily, meaning we can get invoices out faster and hopefully paid faster. Now with the additional benefit of Fergus offering our customers credit card payment, we have found even less reason for customer not to pay. The schedulling calander on Fergus gives us the best forsite we have ever had to see potential lead times and alsogives us a better look at keeping things ahead of jobs wth regards to ordering materials and organising other important parts to any given job. Our guys on site love it as it is super simple to use for them and realistically cuts down there paperwork too. Time sheets created off all there job data is done automatically meaning the office is not trying to get times off them each week to do payroll. In general Fergus has made our business run smoother and less things get forgotten about, missed or overlooked.

The biggest thing that we find as a downfall would only be it is not that simple to see what price you have sold a product for previously. (Well not that we are aware of). In saying that Fergus seem to be very dedicated to listening to what their customers want and make updates regularly, I''m sure that it will only be a matter of time until they create a tool to help with this.

Bob
Owner/director/boss in Australië

Who let the Dog out

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We could not organize our business day to day without Fergus

Great technical back up in layman's terms and we feel that we are being listened to. Your people who answer questions do a great job. I also like the information in "Notifications" about any problems that Fergus may be experiencing.

There is a lot of information and procedures that are a bit daunting at the start

Samuel
UK Account Manager and Product Trainer in Iran
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
1,0 5 jaar geleden
Member Board Of Directors in Nieuw-Zeeland
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Fergus, why wouldn't you?

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Fergus software is easy to use and integrates exceptionally well with Xero accounting software. It doesn't matter where I am in the world I can have immediate access, and with one look can see from start to finish how my business is progressing to ensure great cash flow. Its simple to use and easily helps all of my staff to achieve their daily goals. Fergus has helped to systematise our work flow to ensure the best benefits for our staff and our clients. An exceptionally good tool.

whats not to like? how many companies can you call up and if its practical, and helpful to all users, will alter their software to suit

Sheryl
Sheryl
Job Co-Ordinator in Nieuw-Zeeland

By far the best job tracking software on the market today

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All field staff have access to all the information required to do their job, Creditor invoices are not missed off being charged as all invoices are imported directly to job and then with a push of a button directly write to your accounting software.

Easy to use, dashboard easy to navigate, able to manage job status at a glance, easy assigning of jobs to plumbers, able to export to payroll system, import Creditor invoices directly to job, easy importing of price book catalogues, able to access from anywhere as cloud based, quoting in seconds, and so much more.

Nothing to report - This software does not have any "Cons" to report back on, everything about Fergus is user friendly and yet Fergus are continually updating the system in an effort to make even more user friendly.

Rynhardt Ray
Rynhardt Ray

good, easy and reliable.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: easy way to do invoices and keep track of jobs.

The fact that it interlinks with your suppliers, and that the app shows you your tracking, that's good for invoicing and making sure the right times get added.

not any cons but adjustment or improvements, that can be made, on the maps if it can show you all your clients , and on the invoices if it could show that its been paid or voided or so would be nice.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Rynhardt! We are always improving the system so if you have any specifics you can feedback to our team we would love to here it at [email protected]

Owner & Stylist - Rose Road Botanicals in Nieuw-Zeeland

Fergus is our favourite employee

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have more time to do billable work and the peace of mind to know we haven't missed on charging for materials or time.

The automation with accounting services, employees and trade suppliers so we never miss charging on materials or hours.

Some fiddly bits like trying to change margins on materials in invoicing ; I also have trouble going 'back' a screen or move if i make a mistake.

Dave
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers

Trade software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome on the go software for keeping track of materials and expenses on multiple jobs. Being able to invoice quickly and change any margins in the field. This increases cash flow and reduces time waiting for invoices to be paid!

Easy of use. Multi platform. Invoicing in the field!

Reconciling paid invoices manually. Add on costs on top of the professional plan

Timothy
Timothy
Owner Operator in Australië

Excellent App, phenomenal all round,

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Ease of use, customisable, extensive features, customer support, price. No downtime, local and fast support, able to run my business off an iPhone and iPad. Integrates with Xero brilliantly, no need to manually transfer files over.

After using this app for almost a year I am yet to find a con, I have used similar programs in the past which are much larger and more expensive but don't have the Features that Fergus has. Brillant App.

Paul
Owner in Australië
Machine- en installatiebouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Love Using Fergus

5,0 3 dagen geleden Nieuw

How simple and easy it is to use and communicate to my workers.

Nil

Posie
Office Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

User friendly and good support

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As mentioned, our previous software didn't allow us to do variations within one job, which then skewed our reporting and made invoicing a nightmare. With Fergus this is no longer an issue, freeing up more time to spend building our business.
Support was another of our big issues. The team at Fergus are friendly, helpful and available. We have been made to feel valued as a customer.
If you are looking at changing providers, at least give Fergus a call to see if they fit your business. We are glad we did!

Fergus is a User friendly software. Right from the start, from importing & transferring existing data, through to the day to day use. The initial training was great - targeting each area we needed assistance with, to ensure we get the most out of the system. The ongoing support is good with a useful help button directing us to documentation, as well as the helpdesk team and one-on-one with our CS Manager, when needed. Really friendly and approachable team. Working within a Job is easy through the app or online . We enjoy the flexibility with quoting and invoicing - being able to present these in various formats for individual customers. The Status Board is useful as this gives an overall view of where all jobs are at. It's then easy to drill down into these for a deeper look. Being able to do variations within a job has been invaluable to us - our previous software didn't allow this.

Fergus are pro-active in continuing to develop their software, and we appreciate that not every single thing we would like is available, but they do listen and send our requests through to their development team. One small thing is being able to charge out 'unpaid' time on a job, within timesheeting. We can work around this, but it's a bit clunky for us. It would be good to have a quicker turnaround on the online support at times. However, after mentioning this, we have experienced a good improvement.

Louise
Accounts Manager in Australië

Fergus works for us

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a busy plumbing and gas fitting business and we find Fergus a great asset to the business. It makes all the day-to-day tasks such as booking jobs, logging time entries, tracking supplier documents, communicating with the team while they are at worksites, tracking customer details, checking past histories for jobs and clients and invoicing, nice and easy. It communicates well with Xero to make bank reconciliation and paying supplier accounts really efficient. If i have had any issues, the Fergus & Xero support has always sorted things out quickly. The main areas where I see the program could improve is some fine-tuning of the recurring jobs feature and it would be really handy to have an "undo" button to remove your last step if you make an error while working.

It's easy to use and track everything you have done. The functionality for importing supplier documents and attaching files and photos to jobs is great.

I would like an undo button for when you make a little error on an invoice and don't want to have to go back and start the whole thing again.

6 jaar geleden

Great to hear that Fergus works well for your team. We've taken your feedback on the undo button and put this into our pipeline.

Andrew
Electrician/Inspector in Nieuw-Zeeland
Bouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fergus

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best part about Fergus is having everything related to a job in the one app, which can be accessed from your office computer as well as any other smart device you have it installed on.

It has everything I need to use on a daily basis and allows me access to all my site notes, photos, and day sheets remotely so I can always access what I need to know about any job quickly. This program allows quotes/estimates, invoicing, supplier documents, day sheets and employee trackers all in the one program. Fergus sends all sales and purchase data entered directly to some accounting software. Easy importing of supplier documents.

I have found the GPS to be a little slow to load. Also the fact invoices can't be easily edited after approved can be a little frustrating.

Todd
Owner in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Steinle Contracting Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love fergus, I gave a 3 star on the features and functionality mainly for the functionality, it has a few issues and I understand your working on them but some are pretty annoying. I see the potential tho and absolutely love the program

it makes everything I have to already do in my business much faster and more organized. also back costing is one of my favorites

it has some limitations and functionality problems but I believe will be worked out in the future

Director/tradesman in Nieuw-Zeeland

Fergus save the day

Opmerkingen: Wonderfully encouraging

I’ll keep it simple and straight to the point. If you don’t use Fergus then you are missing out big time. I’m nearly at the end of my fourth year in business with a busy little maintenance Plumbing business. Being a newbie I’ve made lots of mistakes that have cost me a small fortune. Not having Fergus to date is the biggest one. It makes your operation , what ever it may be , run smoothly and have structure. It’s easy to pick up , with a brief training session the crew and office are off and away . I’m on the tools so I see it from both sides . Admin had a fair amount it of set up but once all the computers and programmes got talking to each other and Fegus was live we haven’t looked back because to do so is mind blowingly surprising. How the hell did the office girl stay sane. If you are in two minds, just do it. You won’t regret it, you will cringe when you look back but in saying ,you’ll never look back

It’s hard at first when you get to end of job and have to make up a gear list when used to racing off to next emergency.but that’s a good thing , right

Nina
Project manager in Nieuw-Zeeland

Great for trades

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fergus is designed specifically for trades which suits us perfectly. It integrates seamlessly with Xero which means jobs are automatically filed (if already marked complete) when paid, saving me time. The Fergus staff are extremely open to suggestions and are constantly improving their product. Happy to recommend!

Integration with software, conversion to invoice from quotes

New calendar is taking a bit to get my head around, no formatting in job descriptions and notes (big sigh)

Stuart
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Great software, great people, great service.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great software, love the product and the team that supports it are excellent.

The software keeps getting better and better and my team find it easy to use. The photos on the job are invaluable for sorting out all kind of questions.

The inability to output multiple revenue streams. ie see profitability for small, medium and large projects. Would like to have three profit centres in Zero. However I am restricted to just labour & materials.

Paul
Business Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland

Pretty bloody good.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Streamlines our operations, payroll, records all customer info etc

Its functionality - it does a lot. If we don't know how to use it, Fergus support is always only a call away with the solution. Fergus is continually developing the software and is very user-centric in that it takes on development suggestions from its users.

I've always found GPS location is quite patchy - unreliable

Sarah
Renovations Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Bouwmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers

Fergus Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like the features of Fergus, the ability to have photos on the job and the overall ease of use.

I am entrenched in Fergus and really like how it operates. I work about 55 hours a week and find it so easy.

Only when things go haywire like the Site Description scenario the other day

3 jaar geleden

Hey Sarah, it's always good to see our users enjoying Fergus! Thanks for the review

Brent
Owner in Nieuw-Zeeland
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use Trade Management programme suitable for Building companies

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its great. Including the financial sectikn that shows if you made a profit on each job

Easy to use. Great financial tracking. Great phone app for staff but can be used on a tablet or dedktop.

As this was designed for plumbers doing lots of small jobs it could be improved for construction where you may have on one job with many variations for a year

Peter
Manager/Owner in Nieuw-Zeeland

Fergus review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have 2 -3 employees and I probably use only a portion of what Fergus can do but it makes job allocation very easy to organise, invoicing very easy and fast, and I can do it from my office or from the beach! Syncs well with Xero so all the tricky stuff is taken care of. The Fergus team are always ready to help if necessary (about 3 times in the last year). Never looked back!

Easy invoicing and organising job allocations

Doesn't make the coffee!

Amelia
Owner in Nieuw-Zeeland
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A must for Tradies

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have tried 3 other management tool's and by far Fergus stands out as the winner.
If you want something quick and easy to use on a phone it works great.
The best tool for us however is the quoting feature that then allows us to add variations to the job and all report under the one Job code - Love this tool :O)
The Support Team are always really helpful and respond quickly to emails.
I have found in the time we have used Fergus they are always enhancing the capabilities of the tool.

Quoting and variation to jobs reporting

Nothing that I don't like

Peter
Electrician/Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Bouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It has been basically completely trouble free, any bugs have been able to be worked around - perfect

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Proactive day-to-day job management for my trade business

Outstanding sole user pricing plan Active development plan with both functionality and user interface/usability improvements. Keeps me in control of my daily business job management!

Ipad/iPhone app: some quirky behaviour in text boxes that have more text than can be displayed Ipad web browser some calendar scheduling functions are not operable.

Casey
Administrator in Nieuw-Zeeland
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent job and invoice manegement system

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: overall very usefull for job management

The dashboard. The ability to see how many jobs are we are committed to, what stages these jobs are at, what needs invocing, whats been invoiced and whats overdue. excellent to know whats going on in one glimpse.

no map function. would be great see where our site address that are loaded into Fergus on one map this could increase efficiency of our servicing and we can service more clients in the same area. Also would be good to have a report that pulls a list of all archived jobs.

Ross

Fergus Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love the job management

The Calendar, ease to do and invoice and love how easy to import invoices, photos,plans

The Cost has gone up since I started using it. Certificates should be free