Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Freshsales

Freshsales is een volwaardige online CRM, gemaakt voor snelle verkoopteams, boordevol functies zoals een ingebouwde telefoon en geïntegreerde e-mail.

Meer informatie over Freshsales

452 reviews worden weergegeven

Paul W.
Chief Product Officer
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-1-2019

"Easy On-boarding and setup, fast support."

Opmerkingen: We are too big for no CRM, but not big enough to implement the HubSpot and Salesforce CRMs of the world. We tried those systems thinking we needed the features and analytics, but the spend and maintenance for those systems are too high. Freshsales, Freshchat, Freshmarketer, and Freshdesk make a seriously well priced and powerful system full of the features we need to produce the right results: a good relationship with customers. Freshworks' customer support is spot on. It seems no matter when I need help, they are less than a few minutes away from a solution. Freshchat is king! We've even deployed the same support structure on our website (Freshchat) and lead conversion has gone way up. It's nice to see a company have a product good enough to use themselves. I also like being able to achieve the same results for my customers as Freshworks has produced for me without major customizations.

Pluspunten: I was able to easily onboard to this system from HubSpot and Salesforce. The features in this system just work. You expect something to operate in a certain way, and it just does. Mail and calendar integration is super easy and really responsive (I used both Office 365 and Google Integrations). I love email templates and sales campaigns, they make working with leads and customers so easy and are not tucked away in a corner. The UX is much better than other systems, which means my salespeople are more likely to use the CRM, which is a common problem among salespeople and CRM systems.

Minpunten: Freshsales is right-sized for us. It lacks some of the major enterprise features of bigger CRMs; but you also don't have too many features right in the way. I'm not a huge fan of the field paging UI on leads, deals, accounts, and contacts. I get that it makes it so you can add as many fields as you want, but it's hard to navigate and organize my screen just the way I like it. I resorted to using the Edit screen though, even when I'm not necessarily editing and that works well enough. Definitely not a big deal compare to all the other awesome features.

• Beoordeeld op 31-1-2019
Maciej N.
Freelance Credit Analyst
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020

"Great CRM for consultants"

Opmerkingen: I work alone. The software meets my needs in helping me track my interactions with clients. What I like in CRM system is it's easily accessible and quick to use, so it does not slow down my activities, but instead helps me be more productive. And Freshsales does that well.

Pluspunten: Pros are numerous - some of them are:
- integration with Exchange/Gmail for incoming mail,
- many plans to choose from,
- intuitive and easy to use,
- good mobile app

Minpunten: Not many cons. What I would like to see are more integrations. Especially with Todoist for task management (I've been using Todoist for years and it is just the most accessible and streamlined task management app). I am not fully happy with the quality of customer support, but maybe I was just a bad luck (I do not require much of support).

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020
Vishal L.
Head Of Sales
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020

"FreshSales- The user friendly CRM"

Opmerkingen: Ideal CRM for SME’s . Reasonably priced and again very easy to use and implement

Pluspunten: The ease of use and the UI .simple and easy to use

Minpunten: Basic features comes up in higher plans need to be more small business friendly

• Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-3-2019

"Lots of issues w/ CRM migration + bugs"

Opmerkingen: Overall very disappointed - we have had expensive downtime for our sales team, actual downtime from our customers not being able to use our software due to their tracking snippet and hours spent going back and forth with their support team not getting to a resolution. Amazing they have raised so much money and have not been able to address these issues. Doesn't feel like a production ready software product.

Pluspunten: Liked the featureset and price and the fact that they promised full migration support from our previous CRM. Unfortunately it did not turn out as advertised.

Minpunten: During the sales process I was told that they would provide full service assistance with migrating us from a previous CRM and this was a big reason why we picked Freshsales after a through search across the options in the market. They told us it would be completed by a certain date and then missed the deadline - my sales team had no CRM for over a week and was logging all their notes in spreadsheets! Then when the incomplete data showed up, we were missing the dates of actions along with whole categories of actions. I'm writing this 5mo later and after working with multiple support personnel from Freshsales this is still not resolved. We've also had issues with bugs in the software including their snippet which tracks website actions blocking folks from being able to login to our software 2x. Twice we've had slow performance on our web app reported (we run a software company) and our engineering team has troubleshot and pinpointed the Freshsales snippet as the source of the problem. The call feature with call recording is not usable with customers reporting choppy connection / poor connection on over 50% of calls. Numerous small bugs found in the software that affect usabiilty. We build software and it's very clear that they need improvements to their software testing process and less overpromising from their support team.

• Beoordeeld op 8-3-2019
Christopher E.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019

"Great Product"

Opmerkingen: Great. I just didn't get to use it for the period of time I paid for. Maybe a handful of times and that was it.

Pluspunten: I like that fact that they have many integrations with other needed tools that can help a business grow and stay organized.

Minpunten: For a smaller business, it is a bit daunting because when you want to use all of these tools the add-ons become very costly to a start-up or small business.

• Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
James N.
Marktonderzoek, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2019

"Could be so much better, sadly a waste of time"

Opmerkingen: Frustrating and disappointing. It has potential, but there is a lost leader there somewhere..

Pluspunten: Easy set up, intuitive interface, good gmail integration, decent price. I once called them for help on a saturday and someone answered and was very helpful. (read our cons however)

Minpunten: Customer service and account support are terrible- email and ticket support queries never get resolved. Horribly time consuming, contacted by 4-5 different representatives, each one not familiar with the problem. We tried their trial twice as we thought giving it a second chance might have a different outcome. Wrong. The integration with Freshcaller didn't work and they couldnt fix it. Frustrating experience. We decided to go back to the simplest CRM's possible with the best customer service for half this price.

• Beoordeeld op 16-9-2019
Adir R.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-5-2020

"Simple, powerful CRM, for a fraction of the price"

Opmerkingen: Overall, a great piece of software for a great price.

Pluspunten: Has about 90% of the advanced features in pricier CRMs like Hubspot, for a fraction of the price.
Super-friendly user interface, great support.
Highly recommended!

Minpunten: APIs still need some work. Migrating from Hubspot is a bit messy - the built-in process doesn't work too well. Missing the ad platform integrations as in Hubspot.

• Beoordeeld op 16-5-2020
Finance
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-3-2020

"Freshsales helps medium sized businesses manage the process"

Opmerkingen: Freshsales has made the process of managing leads and communicating with them till they become contacts through to client a more manageable process for our clients. it has also worked well for us. Freshsales is really the Sales force for the emerging enterprise.

Pluspunten: If you want the functionality and capability of SalesForce for your medium sized business but you just don't have the budget, then FreshSales is the right software for you. I guarantee you you will be blown away by the functionality and the outputs you get from this for a fraction of the investment on what other corporates invest into their Sales CRM. There is too much to mention. You can synchronize emails to customers and the software is very easily customizable. It can be integrated quite easily with other software to enhance functionality. My medium sized businesses are over the moon with this software. From the reports you get, you can easily analyze the sales process and wee where the bottlenecks are.

Minpunten: Freshsales is priced on multiple users. This can get quite expensive for smaller businesses trying to tes out certain sales strategies. This is why I would recommend this more for medium sized busiensses.

• Beoordeeld op 30-3-2020
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020

"Make your life easy with Freshsales"

Opmerkingen: I've tried all the CRM's and Freshsales is by far the easiest to use of all of them and it just makes life easier to manage lots of client emails and leads which helps improves sales.

Pluspunten: Freshsales is easy to fairly easy to use and set up. The integration with Zapier makes online leads easy to process and deal with quickly. Plus the ability to set up automated sales follow-ups is perfect.

Minpunten: I wish Freshsales was cheaper at the lower end. I can see if you have a couple of freelancers working on a business the multiple user pricing could get very costly quickly.

• Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020
Jake S.
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-4-2020

"Great a la cart solution!"

Pluspunten: I really love that i can create email sequences for mass email marketing. They also offer a complete toolbox of features at an a la cart price so you can have as many or as few tools that you need.

Minpunten: The difference between a lead and contact in their platform was a little wonky, but we got used to it.

• Beoordeeld op 18-4-2020
Dominic C.
Insurance Agent
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019

"It's a great CRM!"

Opmerkingen: All-in-All it's a great software to use. I conclude with the fact that freshsales is ever changing and in my 6 months of usage I have seen anticipated improvements appear right before my eyes. It's perfect for users who are looking for a cost effective and flexible solution to customer relations. The kinks in its usage can be ironed out through support and further improvement of the software itself. It's a great CRM!

Pluspunten: The BEST part about Freshale's is the endless capability for customizations and integrations. This allows users to create systems of follow up with multiple points of contact to the client. The new future to manage duplicates was a great addition. I also love the capability to attach documents to client files, really comes in handy.

Minpunten: The system is relatively easy to understand however when it comes to usage I find it's very clunky. I can see how the open set up and free customization may overwhelm even experienced users. I would even say that, the coders and web designers at freshsales had more of an influence on this product then the relation management professionals. It sort of like a "Droid" cell phone. The technology in the phone is superior and far more advanced, yet users are not acclimated to the application of it. I would like to make two suggestions to address such. First, I'd like to point out that even though I'm bring this up in the 'con' section, I have NEVER had a problem with Freshsales support team. When in reference to the wieldiness of the software I think that Freshsales could benefit from a hand on approach and a thorough process in training the users. You see if the users understood Freshsales as much as you folks do I'm certain the above 'con' would be null. Second, in relation to the same 'con' described above I believe this can be solved more directly. What I mean by that is creating an internal prioritization based on recent actions, recent stage changes, number of exchanges, lengths of conversation and what ever variables you guys think that can measure and use as info to prioritize leads. Then possibly a dashboard view, displaying these prioritized leads as well as up coming tasks and appointments, metrics on call volume and possible targets or goals.

• Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019
Aatish R.
Manager Business Development
Machine- en installatiebouw, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-1-2019

"Just the push your sales team needs!"

Opmerkingen: FreshSales has helped me in -
1. Delegating tasks to the team
2. Tracking of team activity / performance
3. Increase accuracy of sales forecast
4. Identifying neglected contacts in the database

Pluspunten: Comprehensive CRM tool which blends in with your e-mail box. Primary advantage is that it screens and displays e-mails only from the contacts listed in the CRM (no need to browse through internal / vendor communication, while searching for any e-mail). Further, it categorizes conversations corresponding to a particular person (contact), company or any deal. Also, including complete record of calls, e-mails, chat and other communication to one customer by various people in the organization The ease of task delegation / collaboration with others in the team is a cakewalk with FreshSales. Another benefit is task, appointment reminders across time zones. In addition to this, it can also tag the location for the meeting accurately on google maps / Uber app. Tracking of e-mails - it not only tracks if the e-mail is opened but records the number of times it has been opened with the respective time-stamp. One more highlight is the bulk e-mailing to the complete database at a single click. Importantly, the e-mails are recorded as individual emails to parties in your e-mail box with a metric analysis of opens, bounces, clicks of the shared hyperlink. Second aspect to the CRM tool is the managerial feature of generating reports. It displays reports for all team members with respective sales activities, follow-ups, action items against every deal. Access of complete database via the mobile App! This enables quick review and follow-up drastically reducing response time to customers.

Minpunten: A limitation observed is that the software takes longer time to load in case of heavily loaded database.

• Beoordeeld op 15-1-2019
Wolfgang B.
Print & Digital Media Generalist
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-10-2018

"Freshsales allows for a quick start"

Opmerkingen: To convince my companies boss to go with and acquire Freshsales was very easy. The daily joy and enthusiasm working with this programme showed in givng great results in a very short time. Upload data, create a mailing template, select clients, press the bulk e-mail button and wait. Shortly you can see who received and opened your mail and also if they clicked any links in e-mail provided. A perfect indicator to catch your clients just when they are also online viewing your information to follow up, if that's a strategy you desire. We are working less aggressively, so knowing that the e-mail was opened is enought to e.g. follow up with a second mail or whatever you have automated your workflow with. The opt-out option for mail receivers automatcally renders that client as unqualified and will not be disturbed by mistake anymore. Finally, I just like to say that I only use about 10% of Freshsales potential and get the desired results. Remember, keep it simple. I am really looking forward to optimize certain features and procedures in the future. And I know I can count on customer support again to guide me. Step by step. I try not to overload them, because I myself with a customer support background understand the work they do and they do a great job.

Pluspunten: There is so much in Freshsales that it is impossible to list all the pro's. But only a few functions are needed to get started. Appart from easy accesible menus, logic selectable filters, customizable deal overviews, pipelines and workflow automatization, all you need to do is upload your client data from e.g. an Excel file and you are basically ready to roll. At every step getting to know Freshsales I was able to contact Customer Support via chat and was guided non-stop during my 30 day trial. You can even book sveral one on one remote sessions to have all your questions answered and shown on screen. The knowledge database also is very well organized with videos and FAQ's.

Minpunten: There is nothing bad I can say regards Freshsales. It's true, that there is a lot to take in. To get everything out of all the available features, there is a steep learning curve that leans towards a small portion of CRM administrational work. But if you wanna keep it simple, it lets you do that. Only if you start to work with more data, more clients, more workflows can it become a bit overbearing. But that's with every other CRM also.

• Beoordeeld op 5-10-2018
Kreasan M.
Sales Team
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019

"Waking up to FreshSales"

Opmerkingen: Managing clients per product and account management teams increase overall and all-round efficiency for our brand. We are able to deliver to our clients in the shortest times due to this tool being so thorough and granule in a clients profile and notes and tasks sub-sections.

Pluspunten: After a busy weekend, one of the most inspirational and motivational things to look forward to on a Monday morning is the fact that I can pick up where I had left off using Fresh Sales as a guided in-depth CRM platform. This product has become like my business or team partner. The ongoing enhancement and functional upscaling of this software make for comfortable selling, tracking planning, and auditing processes. It also allows for sales teams and management to share accurate real-time information. The “On the Go” mobile app features are a huge delight for teams that are mobile and need information or need to input the same “On the Go” The task reminders that synchronize with my calendar and phone reminders allows me to stay on top of all my tasks within the system and manage customer expectations efficiently. My sales teams are happier and more productive because of this effective tool. Built-in accounting features make it a "dream" to integrate into large financial system as well Thank you FreshSales for brightening my day.

Minpunten: I would like more personalization for TABS in the stages of the sales pipeline. Due to our massive product offerings, we often find that we have to keep editing TABS, but it isn't a train smash. We will look at workarounds till the ever-innovative team at FreshSales provides more functional enhancements.

• Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019
Elisa P.
Marketing Assistant
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-10-2018

"A great suite to improve marketing effectiveness"

Opmerkingen: Using both Freshdesk and Freshsales to manage our relationships with users and the business opportunities that may arise is the most efficient way to improve our sales effectiveness.

Pluspunten: We are using Freshsales together with Freshdesk and it is the perfect solution to help our customers and manage all our relationships with them in a quick and simple way through an effective streamline. By adding the Freshasales API code in Freshdesk, the tools are automatically synchronized in order to keep track of the relationships that have occurred with all users. Freshsales helps to reach specific goals by setting up a valuable deal for each lead imported inside it. The deal management is really intuitive, just like all the other features available. The contacts can be easily imported uploading your customer lists in csv or similar file format. The CRM offers a built-in phone, an integrated email system, a user behavior, tracking, and a reporting system. As already written, Freshsales is really intuitive and easy-to-use thanks to its accessible menus and filters. There is also the possibility to customize some overviews in order to keep all essential information at your fingertips. It is possible to automatize pipelines and workflows as needed. Freshworks tool offers a great help desk, you can get support by email using the ticket system, by chat or telephone. The support team is always ready to help.

Minpunten: Some automatic reminders are missing. You can’t set specific alarms to be notified when a customer doesn’t get back to you or similar.

• Beoordeeld op 14-10-2018
Peter V.
Business Development Manager
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-10-2018

"Look at this, and I promise you, you'll forget about SalesForce"

Opmerkingen: Before Fresh sales, my team and I were using SalesForce. It was far too messy, complex, and I had more meetings with my team to try and figure out the details in a month than I've had in a quarter! We decided to take a look at Freshsales when it came out (end of 2016 I believe), mainly because we've been using Fresh Desk for years and wanted to give them a shot. After the demo, it was a no-brainer. Once we got our account, it took me maybe a week to set everything up and we were ready to go. The interface was just so sleek and stripped down of all those unnecessary fields and options. I could see what was happening, when, and finally what to expect (the latter being very important for any sales manager). Overall, it works just so well for us (small family owned business) and we won't be looking to change anytime soon.

Pluspunten: There's a number of features I like...reporting, email tracking, lead scoring...Sure, some CRMs out there have all these as well, but everything is so darn well packed and easy to use! If I had to choose one, I'd say email tracking. That had helped a lot with follow-ups and our sales funnel in general.

Minpunten: Can't say there is anything I dislike about the software at present time; it did lack certain features upon release, but the current version has everything we need to take our prospect from point A to point C(lose).

• Beoordeeld op 11-10-2018
Theresa R.
Regional Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 27-9-2017

"There is a good ease in working independent of your team, and still with your team on contacts;"

Opmerkingen: I am able to work remotely from the office and stay on top of my clients, and the office information with one smooth and easy tool. Plus it is available on both my Android phone and my laptop, and that makes my on the go life easier.

Pluspunten: I like that it is easy to learn and use. You can sort your data in several ways, and at the same time, and this allows you to really drill down when you are prioritizing your contacts for the day. It also lets you see how many contacts someone else on your team got to in a day/week etc. Which is valuable when you are in a manager role, and or planning what is coming to you, or how it is handled if it is handed off. Also there is a schedule email option, that allows you to plan out when your contact will get an email, which can be handy and it will also notify you once it is sent out. Also you can create email templates that are either for your individual use, or for team use, with great ease, keeping you all on message. There are a LOT of options, that let you customize your experience and your data, and keep you on track of your contacts. Including notes, and tasks. I like the notes to keep the file updated, and tasks to keep other team members all on the same page with what the client is told, and what stage they are in; it really makes for fast and smooth team communication. (As a side note, I don't know what we pay for the product, so I can't speak to the value for cost, only for the pros and cons of the actual day to day use. So I skipped that as it is NA to me personally.)

Minpunten: When I have several pages of data, say 50 pages after my search, trying to get to page 35 is a little cumbersome, as I have to start at either page 1 or page 50, and go in the desired direction a few pages at a time. I can't just type in a box to go to page 35.

• Beoordeeld op 27-9-2017
Business Development Manager ¿ Video Conferencing
  • Beoordeeld op 6-10-2017

"A great Sales CRM with all of the modcons; part of an excellent 'fresh' suite."

Pluspunten: 1- Freshsales is very easy to use and is a solution that I believe is a good fit for a growing team, as the platform has a very small learning curve. I feel confident in being able to teach a new staff member how to use it.
We don't use Freshdesk, but their native integrations with that, other Freshworks applications, and 3rd party tools in Freshsales would be very suitable to teams that offer support, or already have an existing marketing/service delivery software stack.
2- The development team frequently release new features that make the experience of using the platform better and better. I have subscribed to the top tier, but even their entry level and middle range offers go head to head on features with the big name CRMs that cost double the subscription fee. 3- Finally, the mobile application's latest release is absolutely brilliant more than what you could want or expect from a mobile version of your company's sales CRM.

Minpunten: 1- Some of the 'bells and whistles' that come with other Sales CRMs aren't available or can only be achieved by using third party tools (Zapier) hacked together with Workflows.
Examples of these are:
"automatically remind me to follow up if I haven't heard back from this lead/customer"; and
support for recurring deals (such as businesses that sell based on annual subscription models).
2- There seems to be a fair bit of data visible (eg: metadata on each lead or contact) that really isn't important to the average user. And it would be great if a user could choose which fields appeared in the summary view of their contact, rather than just having the first few fields show. Having said that, the Development team appear to listen to their community, so this comment may be out of date, depending on when you're reading it!

• Beoordeeld op 6-10-2017
Michelle M.
Editor
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-2-2019

"Exactly what I needed to manage my workflow at a glance"

Opmerkingen: I knew what the problems were in managing my workflow, but I couldn't envision or describe the kind of software that could be helpful without just being "another thing" to check and organize and worry about. Freshsales is easy and intuitive and offers solutions to my exact issues. The support team is always friendly and prompt when I have questions. If I'm looking for a way to do something and don't see it, the support team shows me how. My experience with Freshsales has been better than expected.

Pluspunten: Freshsales lets me intuitively organize large projects with lots of complexities and moving parts. I live on the "My Deals" page, where I've customized the stages to see exactly where each client - and their corresponding projects and tasks - falls in my current, active sales funnel, from initial contact to final payment. I like flipping over to the "Tasks" page to see exactly what I'm supposed to accomplish right now - and which task(s) I'll need to tackle immediately after.

Minpunten: Though my organizational needs are fairly simple compared to larger firms and other industries, I could see most companies and their teams using Freshsales to their benefit. There isn't anything I dislike, but again, my needs are simple and there are tons more features available that I won't even touch. Fortunately, those expanded capabilities don't intrude with my use of the software - they are just there in the background if I ever need them.

• Beoordeeld op 15-2-2019
Rajath K.
Head - Partnerships
11-50 werknemers
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 7-7-2017

"Best CRM Tool - Features, Pricing, Support"

Pluspunten: After having tried multiple tools for CRM, we shifted to using Freshsales and have not looked back. It offers the best set of features, all tightly knit into one tool rather than being spread apart, for a very attractive price. - User Behaviour Tracking: Email tracking right from the tool saves a lot of hassles. This coupled with speedy two-way email sync in the basic paid tier itself makes this a one-stop solution for conversations with clients. Knowing when they open a mail or click on links help track how a lead might convert to a deal and which leads to focus on. - Lead Scoring: Each lead is assigned a score based on their interaction with the company and the information provided. The profiles are also auto-enriched with the social credentials. This feature helps assess which lead might convert and take actions accordingly. - Easy scheduling of tasks and activities - Excellent support: Anytime we have reached out with a query, we have had a very speedy resolution whether it was with respect to the product, pricing or anything else.

Minpunten: - Multiple Deal Pipelines: We are trying to track deals with different pipelines. While there is an option to create filters within the same pipeline, there isn't a feature yet to create different pipelines.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 7-7-2017
Robert F.
Network Access Engineer
Nutsbedrijven, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-10-2018

"Excellent CRM for beginners"

Opmerkingen: Our previous CRM was a bespoke system where our developer had "disappeared" and wasn't responding to support, so we needed a quick solution to replace it. I managed to manually copy all of our contacts from our old system into a spreadsheet which then imported easily into Freshsales. The overall experience is great and it's reassuring to know that the support team are so helpful. The product will likely need some customisation and integration to fully suit our needs but this is well in progress now and we're getting to grips with it very well.

Pluspunten: The interface is well designed, easy on the eyes and easy to find your way around. The settings are organised into relevant subcategories and everything is easy to configure even for a novice. Importing contact data from a spreadsheet was very simple and saved us a load of time. Searching for contacts is a breeze, the search bar at the top includes all profile fields so it's easy to find the contact you're looking for. The support team go above and beyond to ensure you get setup quickly and to make sure Freshdesk operates exactly as you need it to and adapts to your existing business processes. For any query that I had, the team were proficient and made sure to find a solution that worked for me. This awesome support is even available on the free plan.

Minpunten: I guess it's not really a problem with the software, but we moved from a bespoke CRM over to Freshsales and as someone not too experienced with this sort of software there was a lot of information to take in at once and learning where things are and how to use each feature occasionally took a little reading, but documentation is very well written and the support team just a quick call away if I got stuck.

• Beoordeeld op 4-10-2018
Account Executive
Olie en energie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-9-2019

"A nice, lite alternative to SalesForce"

Opmerkingen: Very responsive and their support is fast

Pluspunten: It is very customizable and easy to get up and running -- especially for a small company that needs a strong CRM

Minpunten: Some of the interface is still being developed. For example, adding a call log or editing a field are under the same icons.

• Beoordeeld op 14-9-2019
Michael C.
Founder & CEO
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019

"Full Featured Reasonably Priced Sales CRM"

Opmerkingen: As a new startup, I was looking for a modern, full featured sales CRM that was affordable and easy to use. I also wanted it to be able to do some marketing automation. I wanted something that was a mix of SalesForce and Hubspot, but for smaller players like myself who don't have an enterprise budget. I found that with Freshsales. I'd highly recommend giving it a try.

Pluspunten: I love the combination of ease of use, workflow automation, and value. My favorite feature are the workflows where I can set up a drip email campaign for new contacts that my sales reps acquire. It allows a nice mix of direct sales and automated marketing to achieve conversions. I also like the nice integration with Freshdesk, their companion customer CRM.

Minpunten: There's not much that I don't like. I'd love to see a feature where contacts can be contacted through other digital channels other than just traditional email - for example, Facebook Messenger and SMS. The software does pull in Facebook information automatically which is great. I'd love to see them take it a step further and allow for messaging through Facebook, as well as a way to send SMS messages/reminders.

• Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019
Tania W.
Collections operative
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018

"Freshsales Review"

Opmerkingen: Our company has never had a CRM system before and we did everything via paper files. Incorporating a CRM was the way for us to bring our company into the future and grow our client base. As you can imagine trying to find a system that works for everyone is difficult especially when alot of my colleagues are not familiar in complex computer tasks. We have tried a few CRM systems, and all apart from Freshsales were far to complicated and overpriced. Freshsales stood out from the rest due to it's ease of use and instant online support. Since using Freshales there has been a dramatic change in the business for the better. Things are more organised and files never go missing like before with the paper files. Communication is far better between colleagues as we can all see each others updates and dashboards. We can now all help each other out, as all of our cases for different clients can all be viewed together. Freshsales is definitely something I cannot live without now it has been introduced.

Pluspunten: The ability to customise everything around the business and needs is great. The default settings already in place are already great and give me a lot of inspiration on how I want my system to look.
I love the fact I can make reports on pretty much any category I choose. This is particularly good for updating different clients on their cases.

Minpunten: The only issue I have which is very minor, is that when uploading files to cases it can only be done one by one and you cannot load files in bulk. It would also be great to have a drag and drop feature for files.

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018
Senior Consultant, Solution Sales
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-5-2018

"Freshsales is intuitive and simple to use and incorporates VOIP services into the CRM."

Opmerkingen: Freshsales allows me to create email marketing campaigns and track my deals in one simple UI. I like how easy it is to navigate and I love the VOIP feature. I can get my work done much quicker and more effectively when using Freshsales. It helps me make more outbound calls and get in touch with more prospects.

Pluspunten: I love Freshsales. The software is very easy to use and much more simpler then Saleforce.com. It's pricing is also fair and competitive and the email marketing, deals tabs and database are very easy to manipulate. Plus Freshsales is a part of a larger CRM service and allow you to bolt on other components if you want to do other things. I'm a huge fan of simple and Freshsales makes the whole process of sales CRM simple and easy. Very little ramp up time.

Minpunten: It's close to impossible to get customer service person on the phone and they are not fast to react. It's a shame since some of their competitors do a much better job at this. I had a question about changing my credit card information and it just way to long to get the simple response I needed in order to fix the problem. They do have a resource center where you can ask questions, but I don't get the sense that customer service is a huge priority for them.

• Beoordeeld op 14-5-2018