Gemiddelde scores

4,7 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,9 /5

Over ClockShark

ClockShark is de toonaangevende urenregistratie- en planningssoftware voor lokale bouw, buitendienst en franchises.

Meer informatie over ClockShark

1.218 reviews worden weergegeven

Heather C.
Senior Research Associate
Landbouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-5-2020

"Fantastic Application!"

Opmerkingen: We moved from a complicated spreadsheet and paper timesheets to this system and it has been a fantastic overhaul. We are saving time and coordination efforts already just by using the clock in / out feature. Here this week we will be moving forward with the scheduling feature as well.

Pluspunten: The software is very easy to use. The tutorial for mobile use is great and all of our employees have been able to adjust very easily. The scheduling aspect is top tier (we did a LOT of research on you and your competitors.)

Minpunten: It would be great if there was a way for each employee to flag time issues that wasn't just a note, like a push notification. Also, we would love it if you had a mass messaging option (but I've heard you are working on it!)

van ClockShark op 5-6-2020

Hello Heather,

Thank you for your 5-star review! Glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your employees to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Beoordeeld op 14-5-2020
Tristan H.
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

"Superior Software"

Opmerkingen: I'm a happy user of ClockShark. The customer service has been outstanding. The software is very easy to learn and use, while still featuring some strong functions that are not offered by competitors.

Pluspunten: I like the simple, clean layout that simplifies the learning curve of introducing this software to my team. The scheduling and time editing features are extremely easy to use. And I look forward to learning the payroll integration once I get setup with Gusto.

Minpunten: The cost is a little higher than what I was previously paying with T-Sheets, however the superior customer service from ClockShark definitely helps bridge the gap in price.

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021
Marian Q.
V.P., Operations
  • Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021

"Feature Rich on a Budget"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been very positive; easy to setup and use as the administrator, easy for employees to understand. The GPS location feature is very useful when one wants to correlate punches details and locations. The customer service is always easy to contact, fast response, and helpful.

Pluspunten: The GPS location feature is very useful when one wants to correlate punches details and locations. The customer service is always easy to contact, fast response, and helpful.

Minpunten: I'm disappointed that the Quickbooks intergration wasn't available to me unless I was using Quickbooks to process my payroll. I also would appreciate being able to make notes on days employees don't work so I have a historical reference for attendance monitoring.

• Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021
Toni D.
Administrator
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 8-2-2021

"Terrible!"

Opmerkingen: This application just did not work for us. It might work for a small service industry such as an HVAC or Plumbing company that doesn't do Prevailing Wage rates, but even then, the GPS is not reliable. We ran as fast as we could away from this application when our 1 year contract was up.

Pluspunten: The only good thing about the application is the scheduling section. We liked the drag and drop feature for either the employee or the job. Adding additional shifts and/or employees to a job was very easy as well.

Minpunten: There are so many things we did not like about this application. 1. GPS IS UNRELIABLE! I could sit right at my desk, clock in, and it would show me clocking in 3 miles away. I have a new phone with great Verizon service. The GPS should have been accurate. Unfortunately, this happened to at least one or more employees on a daily basis. 2. No way to track Prevailing Wage. There is no way to set a prevailing wage rate for a job. I would have to manually go into the weekly time report and change and re-add the wages for those jobs. 3. REPORTS - The reports are AWFUL! No way to customize them other than the basic per job or per employee, and date. So many of them were useless, and none of them are accurate for us because of the fluctuation in prevailing wage rates. 4.0 CUSTOMER SERVICE was almost NON-EXSISTANT! After several months of asking for help with the GPS and Reports, we pretty much was ignored because they couldn't help us. I was asked repeatedly to rate them, and kept sending messages about the issues, but didn't get any reply. It took 6 months to get an automated e-mail reply for one of our inquiries.

van ClockShark op 16-2-2021

Hi Toni, thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear that ClockShark was not a good fit for your company. I've reviewed your account and the history of communications with the support team and your account rep. It seems that there were indeed some features that were particularly important to your company, that we did not have. I understand why this would be frustrating. As the CEO here, I'd like to go on the record though to state that as far as I can tell, nobody on our team failed to reply to you at any point and I do find extensive conversation history where our team worked closely with you to do our best to explain how things work, what the possibilities are, and confirm that we'd pass along your feature requests for consideration by the product team for possible future implementation. We wish we could build every feature every customer wants, we truly do. Unfortunately it's not possible. Regardless, I apologize for anything we did to cause you to feel bad about the experience.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 8-2-2021
Keeley V.
Admin/HR
  • Beoordeeld op 14-4-2021

"Great addition to a small growing business"

Pluspunten: We work with a large group of technicians who travel in different directions all around our region daily. They are largely independent and we barely see them at the office. GPS clocking in critical for us, and timesheet management is very useful for employees to monitor themselves.

Minpunten: I want to be able to import customers and not just jobs. I also want to generate time sheet reports by pay period and based off of an employees hourly rate so that I can calculate their earnings automatically when I'm running payroll.

• Beoordeeld op 14-4-2021
Seth P.
  • Beoordeeld op 21-12-2020

"New Subscriber"

Opmerkingen: Great to start up. The sales rep that set me up with demo and over the phone demonstration and Q&A was more than helpful.

Pluspunten: As the administrator it is much easier and more streamline than the previous time keeping software we use. Job costing and hours tracking are much more intuitive than Tsheets was.

Minpunten: Nothing was too difficult to integrate. I would say the one thing lacking (although maybe I have not figured it out) is being able to change employee timesheets and schedule on the mobile version.

• Beoordeeld op 21-12-2020
Alla H.
HR Assistant
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

"from Tryzub"

Opmerkingen: Like it from Admin side and our employees are giving positive feedbacks as well

Pluspunten: user-friendly, has a lot of useful features

Minpunten: would very helpful to make required selfies from the employee who is doing log-in, log-out and also make GEO based on coordinates, not the job address

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021
Pablo G.
Service Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 18-3-2021

"Feedback for the ClockShark Team"

Opmerkingen: Sales team was awesome, tech and customer support awesome as well. Only on my second pay period using the system but so far so good.

Pluspunten: ClockShark has provided features to my daily time accounting that weren't available to me in my previous software. The app is awesome and easy to use. It's given me the ability to provide employees with features that make my job easier! That's invaluable!

Minpunten: Not much I don't like thus far. Haven't used it long enough to provide a thorough assessment.

van ClockShark op 2-4-2021

Hi Pablo!

Thanks so much for the positive review. I'm happy we're able to make your job easier! That's the goal :) We're happy to have you onboard, and if you ever come across anything less favorable give us a call at 1-800-828-0689 and we can help!

• Beoordeeld op 18-3-2021
Oleg V.
DIRECTOR
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2021

"This is amazing software. I totally love it. It saves a ton of time and makes it much easier to trac"

Opmerkingen: Amazing

Pluspunten: Easy to use and the whole team loves it. It was easy to implement

Minpunten: It's amazing for payroll and project time tracking just lacking project management and overall project tracking

van ClockShark op 23-3-2021

Hi Oleg! Thank you so much for the 5 star review and positive feedback! I'm so happy to hear that the implementation was easy and your team loves it! Depending on what you're looking to do for project tracking, we do have many of the Co-construct capabilities: communication on the job/customer, photo/file uploads, and the integration for payroll! We are currently working on adding quotes, invoices, and payments so keep a lookout! This should be released soon. Give us a call at 1-800-828-0689 or chat in and we can elaborate and figure out the best way we can help your business!

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2021
Cindy B.
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2020

"Easy to Use!"

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience was great. Being able to trial the product in the field was definitely a selling point. I wanted the employees who were going to be using it to clock in and out to have a say in which product we chose.

Pluspunten: The ease of use for the guys on the front-end was very important to us. This product is extremely easy to use. Once they get used to the idea of clocking in, they actually like it better as well.

Minpunten: I would like to be able to customize reports, being able add fields and design them for our use would be a plus. I also wish there was an easier way to select multiple employees when printing reports. It isn't horrible, but I think it could be easier from a flow standpoint

• Beoordeeld op 6-12-2020
Jason W.
Area Manager
Olie en energie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-11-2020

"The Game Changing App"

Opmerkingen: It has been a game changer. And I dont say this lightly. To be quick view 2-3 weeks ago, on a certain employee or job, is so useful. Also the vacation requests feature is so practical for me. I was struggling to keep it all straight - who/when/how many days requested. That was a task!! Now once approved, I can look ahead at approved vacation requests and take into account when scheduling. Also, its keeps both parties honest. If there wasn't a vacation request sent, then the employee didnt "ask" for the time off and it makes less awkward when you get a conflict related to that time off request.

Pluspunten: Being able to track/record the hours worked by each of my employees has been a great tool. And in different task categories is also useful as it relates to different parts of the invoice process with my customers. Now I dont have to text/email every time I am uncertain about something during their work day. (ex. How many hours on this job, how many hours doing this task, how many hours spent driving between jobs, etc etc)

Minpunten: I have been inquiring if the development team could come out with some kind of trackable unit. In our case, I'd like the crew lead to be able to enter km for each job and maybe a total for the day. Then I can know what to bill to the client and I'd know what the employee gets compensated for. I just used mileage as an example. It could be supplies used or whatever - to suit whatever the vendor uses for materials, etc. For the interim, my crew leads just enter comments. However, this doesnt transfer over to the timesheet summaries. So it creates a little more work on the management side.

van ClockShark op 10-12-2020

Hi Jason!

This is great news! We really appreciate your positive, thorough review! By the sounds of it, you will really love the conversations feature we just released! I'm really happy to hear that ClockShark is helping with so many aspects of your business and we appreciate your feedback! Thank you again!

• Beoordeeld op 29-11-2020
Molly W.
Administrative Assistant
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-7-2020

"Great product"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been great. Great price point, great customer service. They are always evolving and that is what keeps us here. They are willing to make adjustments based on the ever change environment and needs of their customers.

Pluspunten: Customer service is beyond fantastic! The team really cares about the feedback and suggestions they receive and do their best to implement as much as they can. The simplicity to the user is great as we have technicians that need things to be quick and simple. Reports have come along way in the past year. They give a lot of information and you are able to customize them a bit more now. Implementation is quick and easy. Works amazingly well with QuickBooks and other similar software.

Minpunten: There are some changes I would make personally to fit our needs. There isn't any real cons with Clockshark honestly. It does what we need it to do and the things it doesn't are simply requests we'd like to see to fit us better as a company.

van ClockShark op 28-7-2020

Hi Molly!

Thank you for the review. So glad to hear our customer support team was able to help you in the past. That's great that your technicians can get their work completed faster with ClockShark. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Beoordeeld op 7-7-2020
Jessica T.
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 14-4-2020

"Awesome Product for the Construction Industry"

Opmerkingen: Overall I fee this product is wonderful! It has almost everything that we need for what we do in the Excavation, Demolition & Underground Utilities portion of the Construction industry that we are in. I looked and A LOT of different time keeping products and even used the free trials on a few... I am so happy that I ended up choosing this product in the end!

Pluspunten: I like that this product was easy to set-up and my employees (who have had trouble with other timecard apps in the past) find it very easy to use and understand. I really like all of the customizations that I can do and the reports really help me see where my employee's time is being spent in greater detail. I love all of the different reports that can be accessed. This product definitely has great value for the money! It is exactly what we needed for our construction crews!!

Minpunten: Trying to figure out which report does what can be a little confusing. I think the better report descriptions and maybe a quick example to look at before choosing/downloading would be beneficial. While there is gps or geolocating, I would find it very useful to have the employees be able to clock in under one job, but have it notify me if they employee clocked in outside of that location for specific job tasks. For example, if I have an employee clocked in under job "A" as "driving" out the job, I know they are outside of the boundaries, however, when the switch tasks to "Laborer" I want to know if they are within a specific radius/boundary for that same job "A". Especially since my employees get paid significantly different between the two tasks... I would like to automatically be notified if they are where they say they are supposed to be for that task.

van ClockShark op 18-5-2020

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear that you LOVE that you can customize your reports and how easy it is to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Beoordeeld op 14-4-2020
Keri D.
Operations Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 13-4-2020

"What a Difference!"

Opmerkingen: We're getting a much better overall picture of the time used. I began seeing a general pattern in travel times to and from the jobs. Time going to a job was consistently longer than coming home. Turns out they were stopping to pick up parts along the way. While one guy went into the supply house, three more were sitting in the truck. Processes were put in place to eliminate the need for the stop.

Pluspunten: Simple setup, easy to use by crew and for me the best part is that it actually calculates the overtime.

Minpunten: As a construction company, we often use multiple rates for the same guy. First of all, they all make different rates depending on their skills and time with the company. Second, they make less to ride in the truck than they do when they're onsite. It would be awesome if this could somehow be factored in.

van ClockShark op 18-5-2020

Hello Keri,

Thank you for the 5-star review! So glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your team to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Beoordeeld op 13-4-2020
Erin W.
Human Resources Manager
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-7-2017

"Clock Shark has been a very positive and useful asset to our agency. The GPS function is aces!"

Opmerkingen: Clock Shark allows the employees within my agency to clock in and out for their shifts easily and with a GPS time stamp that assists the Admin users to do audits on the employees. As an HR Manager the 'Reports' function within Clock Shark for Admin users is super beneficial in assisting me to complete both my bi-weekly and monthly payroll as it allows me to input a custom range of dates to pull up reports. Being able to select which employees and which dates I need reports on saves time and headaches as I am easily able to complete my Payroll in an hour compared to 6 hours when our agency used written time sheets.

Pluspunten: I like the GPS function so that our supervisors can keep track of where and when employees are clocking in and out from their shifts. This feature has helped us in solving more time theft instances than I'm happy to admit. As the HR Manager, I also love the 'Reports' feature. This makes my Payroll day so much easier.

Minpunten: There are some features of Clock Shark that I wish were different. These features do not hinder my ability to complete my job so I don't wish to complain about them. For the sake of this review I will list just 1 feature I wish was different (to be fair I have never told the Clock Shark Admin about my frustrations so they can't fix what they don't know). The feature I do not like or wish was different is the 'Notes" section within each punch. It needs to allow for more room to write as we use ours to list our daily tasks at the end of each shift before clocking out and I run out of character room each day. I would also like a feature to differentiate the text bubbles on the time sheets from our task lists and actual punches that need to be fixed for employees. Maybe a different color? It's time-consuming to go in and look at every employee's text bubbles just to find punches that need to be fixed within all of the daily task lists.

• Beoordeeld op 11-7-2017
Donna K.
Vice President
  • Beoordeeld op 2-11-2016

"Frustration with time & attendance for a small business"

Opmerkingen: I use Clock Shark's time & attendance software for our hourly & salaried employees in the office & field (not commissioned sales personnel). My search for finding this software was a result of being frustrated from an administrative standpoint of dealing with the paper timesheet for many years. No matter what changes I would implement to make procedures more stream-lined, it was difficult to get the results I wanted. Over the course of several years, I had researched and found many time & attendance software systems which would accommodate our needs. However, the costs for the software and maintenance were not feasible for a company our size - small. In 2015 I finally found Clock Shark that met my criteria - affordable, intuitive for the end user, receive timesheets on time to meet payroll, and job-costed correctly 98% of the time. I also discovered that the bonus of this software app was it integrated with Quickbooks payroll and has the capability to GPS track. After a few weeks of test runs with the app last October, I implemented the software on Jan 1 of this year. While there were some minor hiccups at the transition to this new system (mostly user errors), overall it performed well and eliminated most of my administrative frustrations dealing with the timesheet. The by-product of transitioning to this system was that it held everyone accountable and lowered our payroll costs. Since implementing the software, it has made my life easier for payroll and job costing purposes. The other unseen benefit is the ability to check on where your employees are or what they are working on while you are out of the office anywhere in the world that has internet service. It proved to work well when I traveled to Europe this summer. Even though we have a good staff and trust them, I was curious to see what would happen while I was out of town. I quit looking after a few days when I realized everyone was being held accountable to the time & attendance software. And even if I never did look, I had the ability to look at the time clock punch entries at a later time if something was questionable. I'm getting close to a year of using this software app, and overall it has taken away a lot of frustration I was experiencing with timesheets. I've been very happy with Clock Shark overall.

Pluspunten: Ease of use for employees, job cost tracking

• Beoordeeld op 2-11-2016
Angel N.
General Manager
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-5-2020

"My Rewview"

Opmerkingen: Overall works great for our line of work my techs are able to log in every time keeps a clean record of the hours worked easy to approve the time.

Pluspunten: Since we had technicians I need to know where they are all the time I like the fact that it will show me the entire route for the day.

Minpunten: The GPS does not give me an update per minute on the same day.

van ClockShark op 5-6-2020

Hi Angel!

We appreciate the review. Glad to hear that you enjoy ClockShark's GPSTrak feature to see where your employees are at during the day. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Beoordeeld op 18-5-2020
Angela B.
Operations & Compliance Specialist
Olie en energie, 11-50 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2021

"ClockShark = Time Saved"

Opmerkingen: Because ClockShark handles all aspects of time sheets and PTO requests, I have gained hours of productivity on the job. Employees can see their own information, such as PTO used, how many hours they still have available, how much time they've clocked for the week, etc. It gives them the power to look at their personal data to answer any questions they may have about time worked or taken. Managers can approve time sheets and PTO requests much more quickly and efficiently, allowing them to move on to other tasks. Aside from all the wonderful time-saving features of ClockShark...my favorite part is the incredible customer service. Every question is answered quickly, pleasantly, professionally, and correctly. Other businesses would do well to model their customer service after ClockShark's!

Pluspunten: We use the time sheets, time off, and gps tracking features the most. Since implementing ClockShark, the tedious gathering, examining, and approving of time sheets has gone the way of the dinosaur. Clock in and Clock out mistakes can be corrected easily, and all employees can use the mobile app or computer to access the software. PTO requests have also been simplified and are easy to track since using ClockShark. This software has truly shaved days off of the administrative time and effort normally used when handling time sheets and PTO requests for payroll. The gps tracking feature is great when you have an employee out in the field who has mechanical issues...he/she can be easily tracked to quickly receive any help needed.

Minpunten: We have a few employees not comfortable with technology and it has taken some time to get them comfortable in using the software. There have also been times when an employee clocks in or out on their mobile app and it doesn't sync with the program. Most of the time this happens in locations with poor cell or internet service. It is easily fixed when this occurs.

• Beoordeeld op 12-5-2021
Leslie M.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2018

"Straightforward time clock software with easy-to-use app"

Opmerkingen: Saves us money and streamlined our timesheet process, plus integrates with our accounting/payroll software for more specificity in job costing.

Pluspunten: It integrates with Quickbooks! It saves us a lot of staff hours to not have to manually enter time on each employee each week. This is especially true since we have to tie nearly all staff hours directly to the customer and job they were working on, which often is multiple jobs per employee per day. The app is easy to use, so our crew leaders are able to make sure their crew clocks in and out on the job, even when they're on the go and running from one job to another.

Minpunten: It took a little while to get everything set up just right so that ClockShark would work with all of our other systems and processes, but customer service was helpful and responsive through the process. Once we got it set up right, it's been smooth sailing. Definitely saves us money overall and helps us keep job costing reports accurate since all staff hours can be tied directly to the job they were working on.

van ClockShark op 17-4-2018

Hey, Leslie! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with ClockShark here on Capterra! Glad to hear everything is going so well, and that you're saving time and money using automated time tracking w/ QuickBooks!

We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our Customer Success team. They'll appreciate your shout out, and of course, they're always happy to help if you need them. :)

Glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Leslie! Have a wonderful rest of your day!

-Morgan @ ClockShark-

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2018
Jessica T.
Office Clerk
  • Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020

"Best Software for Any Company!"

Opmerkingen: This solved my time tracking issues with my staff, its easy to use and very efficient. Scheduling jobs has also been easy and great using this software.

Pluspunten: The product is easy to use and has multi purpose features for customizing your needs. I love the hour to minute time tracking as other apps I've used has decimals to minutes that confuse my staff. Additionally I love that you are able to add pictures along with clock in/out, helps greatly with tracking and record keeping.

Minpunten: There is nothing I don't like about this software, its amazing!

van ClockShark op 28-7-2020

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the 5/5 star review! So glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the GPSTrak Feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020
Randall C.
Employee and Asset Tracking Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 1-4-2020

"Weekly Payroll Simplified!!!"

Opmerkingen: ClockShark has saved our company $1000's of dollars due to the GPS and Geo Fencing feature. No more milking the clock.

Pluspunten: Ease of use.
Being able to add tasks for certain jobs instead of creating a new job for the same property.
PTO Feature is really nice, eliminates endless paperwork and phone calls.
Accountability, keeps the employees on task.

Minpunten: Would be nice to have a real time ping feature rather than a 15 minute update.

van ClockShark op 13-4-2020

Hello Randall,

Thank you for your 5/5 star review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the PTO feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

• Beoordeeld op 1-4-2020
Tom M.
  • Beoordeeld op 14-12-2020

"We love ClockShark"

Opmerkingen: We have been using it for years because it works, the workers get reminders to clock in and ou, edits are easy, can see what's going on out there in a glance.

Pluspunten: we use different tasks for each job, i like this feature, we are a prevailing wage contractor and need to track hours from county to county so we use many tasks. Also like the budgeted hours, as we get notified when close t our budget on a particular job. The geo fence is great also.

Minpunten: When choosing tasks for different jobs, they should be listed in alphabetical order and after choosing one, on the next it should go to the list were you left off. not always the top of the list. we have many tasks and its a lot of scrolling. Notification choses can be more detailed. We have guys that pick up materials or leave from the shop on certain jobs it it makes for to many out of bounds notification.

van ClockShark op 25-1-2021

Hi Tom!

Thank you for taking the time to leave an awesome review! This is great feedback!

As far as your tasks--they should be in alphabetical order! Sometimes if there is a space in front of the name, it counts as a character and can throw the order off. You can also adjust the mobile settings to list fewer/more recent tasks :) Same with notifications! On the mobile side anyone can set up a customized reminder under "employee reminders"! We can also limit the amount of job/tasks employees can see with access controls ! I would be more than happy to go over some of these options with you or you can reach out to support at 1-800-828-0689 Feel free to chat/call in and we can definitely help!

• Beoordeeld op 14-12-2020
Keiko M.
  • Beoordeeld op 6-11-2020

"Pro Co Painting - ClockShark Review"

Opmerkingen: AMAZING! The software is incredible and so is their customer support. If there is ever any new features, questions or changes a team member from ClockShark is readily available to describe and help. The software is reliable, user friendly and affordable. We love ClockShark and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a scheduling or time tracking software.

Pluspunten: Our favourite part about the software is the scheduling app and time tracking. We use it for all of our employees to ensure they know their schedules, where their job sites and that they get paid properly.

Minpunten: ClockShark is continuously improving, there is nothing I dislike about ClockShark.

van ClockShark op 11-11-2020

Hi Keiko!

Thank you so much for the glowing 5-star review! I'm happy to know the scheduling, timetracking and customer support have been so helpful. It's always a pleasure seeing your name in these reviews, it means we're doing something right. Thank you for your continued support, we appreciate you and your company to the max!

• Beoordeeld op 6-11-2020
Cliff C.
GM
Voedselproductie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-11-2020

"Time Cards to Digital"

Opmerkingen: The CONS mentioned above are mostly inconveniences, therefore our overall experience has been positive and that I foresee continuing to use the ClockShark system moving forward.

Pluspunten: Who's working and immediate recognition of hours completed is Great! The ability for me to visit Vendors, Suppliers or Customers and still know what staff has arrived and when they arrived is extremely helpful. Our weekly time sheet tabulation has been reduced by several hours. We also have some employees that are hired from a Temp Agency and ClockShark has simplified our weekly reporting to them.

Minpunten: Transitioning from the traditional time card system into ClockShark was a little more challenging that originally anticipated, but after a month of utilization our Staff are adopting and adapting. It would be nice to have the flexibility to rename some activities, such as "Lunch" versus "Break". Our 30 minute lunch breaks are unpaid, while our 10 minute morning and afternoon breaks are paid. Staff inadvertently selects the wrong one which causes downstream work for Admin personnel. We've chosen not to utilize the "Mobile" function as all of our hourly employees must report to the plant. It would be nice to deactivate the "Clock In" and "Clock Out" feature, but they do appreciate the ability to see schedules and other features. I'm still unsure about ClockShark's billing. Our hourly staff turnover is relatively high and getting charged for a month of services for a person who left after three days seems costly. I've yet to contact ClockShark but in the past they have been very good to work with, so I'm hopeful there is a workaround that I'm not aware of as of yet.

van ClockShark op 10-12-2020

Hi Cliff!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! I'm happy to hear that the Who's working now page is helpful and we're saving you more time to dedicate to your business!

That is great feedback and I would be happy to let our product team know of your suggestions! If you run into any issues please reach out to Support at 1-800-828-0689 (or chat/email in) and we can help smooth over any inconveniences you run into! Thank you again for your review!

• Beoordeeld op 22-11-2020
David H.
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-10-2017

"I have tried several different time trackers since I opened my business and this is the best."

Opmerkingen: The ability to easily track employee hours. They can add notes and even attachments when using the app. The software works with Quickbooks and makes it easy to export time sheets directly into Quickbooks.

Pluspunten: I like the ability to designate which jobs different employees can access. The software has gotten better over time and the owner/developer is very responsive and obviously cares about the quality of their product. They continually ask what users want to see added and have instituted changes I (and many others) asked for. Employees are reminding to clock in and out when they hit designated geofences. I use this for my office staff as well as my investigators who work in the field.

Minpunten: I really don't have any issues with this software. Maybe the ability for the software to text message reminders as well as send push notifications would be nice.

van ClockShark op 26-1-2018

Hey, David. Thanks for sharing your review of ClockShark here on Capterra. It's the perfect forum for sharing what you'd like to see added to the product, and we love your feedback. The suggestion to have a text message reminder is one we get frequently, so I'll add your support to that idea in our Voting Page so it can get more traction.

I love to hear that the GPS Fences are reminding employees to clock in and out from the field, and that you've noticed all the many improvements we're continually making to get ClockShark even better for you. We appreciate your letting us support your company. If you ever need anything, please let us know. All the best, David! -Morgan-

• Beoordeeld op 3-10-2017