Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Gorgias

Eén app om al je kanalen voor klantenservice te beheren: livechat, e-mail, sociale media. Gorgias is een helpdesk die is ontworpen voor Shopify.

Meer informatie over Gorgias

I would have to say cost. While the customer service team enjoys this product and its integrations with our e-commerce platform - cost compared to competition is by far the most important aspect.

Difficult to figure out how to forward a ticket.

Beoordelingen van Gorgias

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Gorgias heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 113 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Gorgias eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (113)

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in VS
Restaurants, 10.000+ werknemers

Georgias is excellent computer program

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Georgias facilitates the automation of routine customer service requests and simplifies the management of more complex cases. With Gorgias, you can monitor critical metrics and assess past performance to enhance future results and the client experience.

You may tailor the client experience you provide with Gorgias to meet your specific business requirements. You can get your job done quickly and neatly with the many useful tools and extensions it provides. When you need assistance, Gorgias is there for you. A bare-bones installation works well, but the platform can be customized to your specific needs by delving further into its settings using rules, macros, and more. Overall, it's a reliable system for achieving top productivity.

Although not all services and extensions are included in your Gorgias membership, upgrading is simple, and the added functionality is well worth the investment.

Eszter
Eszter
Marketing manager in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Best help desk, highly customizable, reasonable price

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Although our website is not built on one of the major platforms that Gorgias integrates with we are still able to implement it and centralize all our messages, make it easy for our team to communicate, assign team members and deal with cases based on priority. Also, Gorgias pricing is based on how many tickets you use a month so it adapts to the ever-changing business needs.

We were looking for a helpdesk tool to make our customer service team more efficient by centralizing all communication channels into one (email, live chat, social media). Gorgias offers it all! Highly customizable dashboard, they even offer a 5 day free trial and if you re not satisfied after the first month, they refund you the money! Their customer service team is very helpful and knowledgeable.

It would be nice if they offered phone support and more e-commerce integrations.

Joshua
Application Specialist in Australië

Elevating Customer Experience

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

We use Gorgias to engage with our customers through our Shopify e-commerce site and this makes it effortless to handle incidents and resolve customer enquiries. It also assists with our conversion as we utilise the live chat to help assist customers as soon as possible to help them make a more informed decision sooner. Previously this was all done utilising a mailbox that we had so we have elevated our customer experience immensely.

Can be a little bit costly for smaller businesses

Mark
Customer Experience Lead in VS
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Gorgias Is Good But Having Severe Issues With Growth

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was good in the beginning but the many problems the young platform has have become blaringly obvious as time has gone on.

Gorgias has a lot of integrated features that are great for our business such as Shopify integration and a great CSAT system that is easy to use and understand.

Customer service is, unfortunately, not very good. I have been trying to get a resolution for a request to close out a number of tickets that fit into a certain parameter but nothin has been fixed for over 3 weeks. Every time I reach out, I am thrown to someone else who says they cannot help and now I do not get any responses. Their engineering team is having issues keeping up with the many bugs the system has. Also, updates will occur and shut your entire team down without notice. When I reached out about this, they claimed there was no way to give us forewarning the day of regarding possible updates that would impact our customer service productivity.

Charles
Charles
Creative Director in Spanje
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Better than Zendesk

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pleasant.

Easy to use. Has live chat and now a customer support area to answer all those questions. Integrates with WhatsApp and Instagram. Allows multiple languages in one price plan.

There's no pause plan when undergoing integrations or updating the website for a time, but you can always ask them to close it and come back later.

Claire
Senior Ecommerce Manager in VK

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Totally changed our customer service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love working with the team at Gorgias and their product! The number of developments I have seen since moving to them 7+ months ago is crazy!

I love how easy it is to treat our customer service team on this tool - the macro's make it easy to keep brand tone. It was helpful when we have a couple of other people within the company jumping in to help out with the customer service team to keep ontop of things as they can be allocated out. The onboarding and support provided by all the team were incredible!

It can be a little clunky at points, I see a lot of issues online about downtime - although I think as we are in the UK we don't really see this with timezones. It would be good to have a few more 'zendesk' features on there like priority rankings just as when things get escalated to a manager it can be lost in a pool of issues.

Melissa
Senior Community Manager in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers

Great basic CX manage but difficult to customize

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We joined Gorgias when the team was in flux, members were moving to different roles rapidly so we I feel like we got lost in the shuffle with really understanding and making the most of the product early on. Since, our support has been great with quick response time and can usually resolve or address a question quickly.

I love how Views are easy to navigate and the easy of backend use for turning on/off functionality.

I dislike that it's difficult to customize and some of the key functions that would really help how the platform performs are difficult to use or fail to work sometimes. It's not the best experience on the customer's end.

Chase
Owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

We love Gorgias

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Gorgias for all of our customer service and it's been great for ticket management. Saved a lot of time, easy to tag colleagues to a ticket and assign to different reps.

Very simple workflow, great integration with our front end Shopify store. Easy to navigate to customers orders and view total customer spend. Pricing structure makes a ton of sense and is by ticket, not by seat, which for a small company where we all need transparency into what's going on in the service side of things is great.

Wish it had a bit more functionality and ability to customize some things, but not a deal breaker by any means.

Katy
Business Development Manager in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Essential for stores on shopify

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Saves us a lot of time by having customer ticket information readily available in the sidebar and the ability to add order information into tickets. Being able to search macros and snooze tickets is great and makes sure everyone is helped quickly and no ticket is left untouched.

Just anxiously awaiting gorgias' native phone system! Currently using aircall we just don't like having to go back and forth between apps.

Alvin
Customer Support Manager in Filipijnen
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent UI/UX platform

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It made our customer support efficient and fast.

I like that is very easy to learn and navigate compared to different platforms that are very confusing. Even a newbie support agent can learn to use this platform without crucial training.

Probably the features where we cannot manage the instagram messages and the “knowledge base” feature where we can setup for our customers.

Alisa
Store Manager in VS
Sportartikelen, 11-50 werknemers

I use it everyday

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The set up was easy, and everyone there has been very helpful. The system itself is easy to navigate.

It manages my email flow and allows multiple users to have access to one central email.

You are unable to mark a ticket as unread, and sometimes tickets get lost.

Candice
CFO in Canada

Transformed our customer service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our marketing team suggested Gorgias instead of Zendesk. When we started using it our staff fell in love with it. It is a game changer for customer service. We have all our customer service happening in one place. The ability to chat, email, phone, talk on FB messenger, all while we have the customer's shopify sale within the screen is amazing!

We love the ability to connect multiple channels and house all our customer service in one dashboard. The ability to the trail of past communications is crucial. Tagging others to resolve issues is also a crucial piece for us, as we have staff around the world working together.

I'm waiting for the IG DM to come on to the platform, it will dramatically help us.

Michele
Manager in VS

Loving it so far

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Gorgias customer support is great. We have the best client success manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who helps us set up all of our folders and filters. Gorgias has a lot of capabilities to help streamline things so we really like it.

So far we really like using Gorgias. We just switched from Zendesk and Gorgias has more features- you get a better bang for your buck.

It's pretty tricky to set up all of the rules and filters. I'm still getting used to it and still get confused. Luckily we have a great client success manager there who takes care of setting up a lot this stuff for us.

Stephanie
VP of Marketing in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Gorgias is a Game Changer!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Setting up Gorgias was very easy and has completely changed the way we communicate internally, as well as with our customers. I love that we can see all customer and internal communications in a single ticket, so we don't send multiple responses to the same customer if they reach out to us multiple times and we always know where we are at in handling any issues that come our way.

The only main issue we've had is when recently we ran a segment with The View, where they forwarded customer questions to us with a single email. Since the same email was used, all communications came in on a single thread and it was hard to tell who had been helped and who hadn't. However, I love that Gorgias links tickets together based on the same email so I'm not sure if there is really a resolution there!

Carolyn
Operations Lead in VK
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 2-10 werknemers

gorgias review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

integration was relatively easy. very useful being able to allocate tickets to different team members the link with our shopify account is very useful as we have all the customer info to hand.

Sometimes the email chains cannot be minimized, so you have to scroll up to view customer email, and all the way down to write the reply. would be useful to have better ways to search old tickets as they can be hard to find when i want to look back at them for reference. if there was a function where we could pin some tickets, to use as 'example replies' for training purposes. This would be of benefit.

Megan
Director of Operations in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Great product!

Opmerkingen: great!

easy reporting, cheaper than competitors

difficult to get help "onboarding" after launch, would love to set up a call to chat through how we can be optimizing

Ema
Customer Service Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

My take on Gorgias

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been good. They're constantly evolving and updating / adding new features.

It's quick, easy and effective. We wanted a cleaner / efficient way to manage customer interactions and this helps us do so. It's integration with Shopify and other apps is very helpful in streamlining processes and customer communication.

I think my biggest con is the statistics currently include time outside of our normal business hours. It's hard to gauge customer service response time accurately this way. It gives us a good perspective on the customer end response time; however, not when we're trying to review our service on a team level. Also, by using an "auto responder" for our email - basically every ticket is considered billable (even junk mail) - I don't like that.

Romain
Romain
consultant in Frankrijk
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent platform

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Very easy to use and easy to integrate software and direct and powerful chat

I don't have anything negative to say about Gorgias at the moment, I am delighted with the services he offers.

Joanna
Owner in VS
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

I can't believe I ran a business without Gorgias...

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I always recommend Gorgias. They really do make it easy to run customer service.

I love how it gives you customer information straight from Shopify. It is so easy to manage customers on their platform.

Honestly, there's not much that I don't like about this software.

Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Perfect product !

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is , Gorgias has been extraordinary for our requirements, and their client assistance is a standout amongst other we have across the entirety of the frameworks we use. I like the course their advancement group is going and anticipate the enhancements that are to come.

I like that is extremely simple to learn and explore contrasted with various stages that are exceptionally befuddling. Indeed, even an amateur help specialist can figure out how to utilize this stage without critical preparing.

Assuming you need to coordinate ebay or amazon, you need an outsider extra which is itself restricted. Plan for extra expenses. Rules and Macro motor has a few impediments when looking to completely mechanize measures. It very well may be simpler to test rule rationale prior to conveying.

Matthew
Customer Service Supervisor in VS

Gorgias is pretty great

Opmerkingen: Great!

Very easy to use and navigate through! Gorgias is super easy to learn and when you do have a new hire it is pretty simple to get them up to speed quickly

I don't really have any Con's at the moment.

Natasha
Director in Bulgarije
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 2-10 werknemers

The most flexible software on the market.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - very enjoyable, the only system that meets our requirements

- ease of setup - excellent customer support - strong integrations - easy for new staff to learn

- clunky to setup - macros are a learning curve

Claire
Marketing Director in VS
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

It's worked great for our brand!!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Gorgias has worked great for us and we'll continue to use it as long as there are no major issues with integrations or the platform.

We love gorgias because it allows us to respond to our customers and keep track of the conversations across multiple platforms.

We did experience a few issues with the Microsoft and outlook integration which took a long time to fix and was quite frustrating.

Kara
DTC Coordinator in VS
Cosmetica, 11-50 werknemers

Way better than Zendesk

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Integrations with all our other platforms / software!

ReCharge integration could be improved in my opinion

Antonio
Sr SDR in VS
Human Resources, 201-500 werknemers

Gorgias has really saved me time.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to save a lot of time in my emails. This allowed me to double the amount of work I can get done.

Being able to use short keys when sending emails saves me a great deal of time with a number of emails that I send in a day.

I have not been able to get the subject to auto-populate. Not sure why still. It is however still easy to type that and then the short key. Great tool!