Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Gorgias

Gorgias is een alles-in-één klantenservice, klantenondersteuning en live chat-helpdesk voor Shopify, Magento en BigCommerce-winkels.

Meer informatie over Gorgias

I like how customizable the product is in conjunction with it per ticket pricing as opposed to per user pricing.

Difficult to figure out how to forward a ticket.

Beoordelingen van Gorgias

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Gorgias heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 110 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Gorgias eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (110)

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in VS
Restaurants, 10.000+ werknemers

Georgias is excellent computer program

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Georgias facilitates the automation of routine customer service requests and simplifies the management of more complex cases. With Gorgias, you can monitor critical metrics and assess past performance to enhance future results and the client experience.

You may tailor the client experience you provide with Gorgias to meet your specific business requirements. You can get your job done quickly and neatly with the many useful tools and extensions it provides. When you need assistance, Gorgias is there for you. A bare-bones installation works well, but the platform can be customized to your specific needs by delving further into its settings using rules, macros, and more. Overall, it's a reliable system for achieving top productivity.

Although not all services and extensions are included in your Gorgias membership, upgrading is simple, and the added functionality is well worth the investment.

Eszter
Eszter
Marketing manager in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Best help desk, highly customizable, reasonable price

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Although our website is not built on one of the major platforms that Gorgias integrates with we are still able to implement it and centralize all our messages, make it easy for our team to communicate, assign team members and deal with cases based on priority. Also, Gorgias pricing is based on how many tickets you use a month so it adapts to the ever-changing business needs.

We were looking for a helpdesk tool to make our customer service team more efficient by centralizing all communication channels into one (email, live chat, social media). Gorgias offers it all! Highly customizable dashboard, they even offer a 5 day free trial and if you re not satisfied after the first month, they refund you the money! Their customer service team is very helpful and knowledgeable.

It would be nice if they offered phone support and more e-commerce integrations.

Mark
Customer Experience Lead in VS

Gorgias Is Good But Having Severe Issues With Growth

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was good in the beginning but the many problems the young platform has have become blaringly obvious as time has gone on.

Gorgias has a lot of integrated features that are great for our business such as Shopify integration and a great CSAT system that is easy to use and understand.

Customer service is, unfortunately, not very good. I have been trying to get a resolution for a request to close out a number of tickets that fit into a certain parameter but nothin has been fixed for over 3 weeks. Every time I reach out, I am thrown to someone else who says they cannot help and now I do not get any responses. Their engineering team is having issues keeping up with the many bugs the system has. Also, updates will occur and shut your entire team down without notice. When I reached out about this, they claimed there was no way to give us forewarning the day of regarding possible updates that would impact our customer service productivity.

Djedji
Agent in Benin
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Avis Gorgias

5,0 4 maanden geleden

It is the best collaboration software for me. It allows me internal follow-up with my clients and quickly processes tickets

The downsides I find with Gorgias is the cost is a bit higher and the interface can be complex and complicated at first.

Charles
Charles
Creative Director in Spanje
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Better than Zendesk

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pleasant.

Easy to use. Has live chat and now a customer support area to answer all those questions. Integrates with WhatsApp and Instagram. Allows multiple languages in one price plan.

There's no pause plan when undergoing integrations or updating the website for a time, but you can always ask them to close it and come back later.

Claire
Senior Ecommerce Manager in VK

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Totally changed our customer service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love working with the team at Gorgias and their product! The number of developments I have seen since moving to them 7+ months ago is crazy!

I love how easy it is to treat our customer service team on this tool - the macro's make it easy to keep brand tone. It was helpful when we have a couple of other people within the company jumping in to help out with the customer service team to keep ontop of things as they can be allocated out. The onboarding and support provided by all the team were incredible!

It can be a little clunky at points, I see a lot of issues online about downtime - although I think as we are in the UK we don't really see this with timezones. It would be good to have a few more 'zendesk' features on there like priority rankings just as when things get escalated to a manager it can be lost in a pool of issues.

Melissa
Senior Community Manager in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers

Great basic CX manage but difficult to customize

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We joined Gorgias when the team was in flux, members were moving to different roles rapidly so we I feel like we got lost in the shuffle with really understanding and making the most of the product early on. Since, our support has been great with quick response time and can usually resolve or address a question quickly.

I love how Views are easy to navigate and the easy of backend use for turning on/off functionality.

I dislike that it's difficult to customize and some of the key functions that would really help how the platform performs are difficult to use or fail to work sometimes. It's not the best experience on the customer's end.

Chase

We love Gorgias

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Gorgias for all of our customer service and it's been great for ticket management. Saved a lot of time, easy to tag colleagues to a ticket and assign to different reps.

Very simple workflow, great integration with our front end Shopify store. Easy to navigate to customers orders and view total customer spend. Pricing structure makes a ton of sense and is by ticket, not by seat, which for a small company where we all need transparency into what's going on in the service side of things is great.

Wish it had a bit more functionality and ability to customize some things, but not a deal breaker by any means.

Katy
Business Development Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Essential for stores on shopify

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Saves us a lot of time by having customer ticket information readily available in the sidebar and the ability to add order information into tickets. Being able to search macros and snooze tickets is great and makes sure everyone is helped quickly and no ticket is left untouched.

Just anxiously awaiting gorgias' native phone system! Currently using aircall we just don't like having to go back and forth between apps.

Alvin
Customer Support Manager in Filipijnen
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent UI/UX platform

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It made our customer support efficient and fast.

I like that is very easy to learn and navigate compared to different platforms that are very confusing. Even a newbie support agent can learn to use this platform without crucial training.

Probably the features where we cannot manage the instagram messages and the “knowledge base” feature where we can setup for our customers.

Trevor
COO in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to Learn, Use, & Integrate

5,0 3 jaar geleden

In addition to having an intuitive UI, the capabilities enable quick responses to improve the customer experience and reporting to drive decision making. The macros and rules are simple to create, the Shopify integration keeps everything in one place, and the satisfaction reporting is easy to follow. The snooze feature is also a great way to ensure inboxes do not fill up and tickets are not forgotten. Whenever questions do arise, the Gorgias team is quick to help and provide demos if needed. The Gorgias team is also very transparent with their roadmap which helps us understand what we can and cannot do, and what may be coming in the near future. In addition to the simple capabilities and integrations, we have also been able to integrate with other apps as needed by doing some back-end work of our own. To cap it all off, Gorgias comes with a logical and transparent pricing structure.

When a customer reaches out through multiple channels, the merge functionality typically prevents disorganization, however occasionally these are not recognized by default. Some channels are also not compatible to be merged, so they must remain separate. It would also be nice to create bulleted lists in the message like with Gmail.

Adam
Systems Administrator in VS

From an Admins Perspective

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Initial setup calls where a bit tedious because technical information was a bit lacking and Gorgias customer support isn't just a phone call away.

I would have to say cost. While the customer service team enjoys this product and its integrations with our e-commerce platform - cost compared to competition is by far the most important aspect.

I do not use the product daily or in the same way our customer service team does... That being said the interface and menu system is cluttery. Also, I would have liked to see built in spam controls that rely on something besides a direct gmail integration. The term 'gmail integration' is simply a way to use gmail as the email service provider and not Gorgias itself. Only then can you have trainable spam controls and one location for your spam. It simply duplicates whats already being marked as spam by google. Other platforms have spam controls independent from google.

Latoya
Customer support agent in Jamaica
Consumentendiensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Gorgias

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's pretty great overall, I use it everyday, at first I thought it was not user friendly but it works and easy too

Live chat is easier my most liked, easy to navigate and shows a number to work with and how it goes down to zero

My least favourite is the when I close a ticket I immediately go to another one and it could be a ticket someone is assigned to, also if I'm on the 4th slide and I come out of a ticket then I go back to the 1st slide

Nicole
Community Manager in VS
Voedselproductie, 11-50 werknemers

Gorgias is great!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With Gorgias we're able to more quickly and seamlessly handle our customer care with few mistakes. Gorgias is a crucial tool in scaling our Customer Care team

We love that Gorgias is easy to use and integrates with the other softwares we use. Their customer service is also great, and the monthly webinars they host really make me feel like I'm using the product to it's fullest extent. Also, having the option to attend "office hours" for my installation is amazing.

There is no good way to mass email customers and it's such a pain point. We have had to send several mass communications since using Gorgias- mostly communications concerning COVID shutdowns- and it has been a painstaking process to use other methods for mass email. Please please please create this feature!

Matt
ceo in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Great CX platform

Opmerkingen: Very positive

The functionality and ease of use is great for a small and nimble team. It just plain works

Oftentimes we can't see the volume of tickets, which is frustrating

Ria
Social Media Coordinator in VS

Gorgias

5,0 3 jaar geleden

What I like most about Gorgias is how much you can customize the inbox and create filters for your needs. I also like how responsive their customer service is.

I have been using Gorgias for around 6 months and do not have any current complaints.

Joe
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

easier customer service and management

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: overall a very good experience.

replacing a cluttered email box that was used by 4 people - gorgias is a brilliant solution.

setting up workflows can be annoying if you have to use tags, open/close status, etc. doesn't 100% meet our needs

Braylee
Account Manager in VS
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

Great product that pretty much does it all

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We migrated from a few different applications to Gorgias, where it has most everything in one! It's eliminated a lot of customer service confusion with having the "tickets" and live chat.

Lots of options in one platform and easy to keep organized!

I wish it was a little more user friendly for employees who aren't in there that often

Easy to Use - Simple to Setup - Great Pricing

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Support when you reach out to them about their support articles that they wrote and aren't terribly up to date they always respond that we are on the wrong tier for them to help us... Granted the support we are asking for is for complex items but those complex items are detailed incorrectly on their site.

Tracey
Sales Coordinator in Nieuw-Zeeland
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Great product - makes customer interaction easier

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Allows our team to quickly respond to customer queries and to be able to tag them for future follow up when needed. Overall, a great system for keeping everything in check.

There is too big a jump in Monthly tickets between the Basic Plan and the Pro Plan. We would like access to just one of the features available in the Pro plan, but we can't justify the cost or ticket count to change plans just to get this feature. Would be great if these could be offered as "add-ons" at individual prices so that you can customise your plan.

Ashley
Account Executive in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

We use Gorgias to produce easy email templates

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Efficiency

Gorgias has cut time and made it easier with their email templates. It allows us to be extremely efficient.

There is not much I like least, it is user friendly an easy to use. Sometimes the icon does not appear in the body of the email.

Customer Service in VS

Customer Service Software with Shopify Integration

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a great customer service platform that saves a lot of time

Tagging in Gorgias is great as well as the easy integration with Shopify. You can do a lot of things without leaving the app.

Sometimes it gets buggy with the integrations and it takes longer than you would like to skip around to different apps

Krista
Founder in VS

Highly recommend

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Easy to use, templates make replying to emails so much faster (great for even a very small team).

Overall I'm pleased. Integrates well with Shopify and it's easy to view/assign tickets and create macros.

Anna
Customer Experience Lead in VS
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Gorgias is a growing company with the potential to change the customer support world.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Gorgias team goes out of their way to add features to maximize your customer support efficiency.

Gorgias customer support is truly amazing. If they do not have a feature available that you want, they will make necessary changes to ensure the very best experience.

Gorgias is very new. There are still some glitches that occur. If a glitch happens, the Gorgias team fixes it very quickly.

Anneliese
Customer Experience in VS

Straightforward and Easy to Use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The simplicity makes using Gorgias easy. You can adjust the views to cater to you/your teams needs.

I use this software everyday all day. No frills or fancy backgrounds/themes, very straightforward and simple.

There are sometimes multiple updates in one day or minor glitches were you have to close and reopen the page