Over Gorgias

Gorgias is een alles-in-één klantenservice, klantenondersteuning en live chat-helpdesk voor Shopify, Magento en BigCommerce-winkels.

Meer informatie over Gorgias

I like how customizable the product is in conjunction with it per ticket pricing as opposed to per user pricing.

Difficult to figure out how to forward a ticket.

Beoordelingen van Gorgias

Waar voor je geld

Gorgias heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 97 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Gorgias eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (97)

Charles
Charles
Creative Director in Spanje
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Better than Zendesk

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Pleasant.

Easy to use. Has live chat and now a customer support area to answer all those questions. Integrates with WhatsApp and Instagram. Allows multiple languages in one price plan.

There's no pause plan when undergoing integrations or updating the website for a time, but you can always ask them to close it and come back later.

Overwogen alternatieven: Help Scout, Intercom en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Gorgias te kiezen: Multiple languages in one ticket and ease of use.

Overgestapt van: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Gorgias: The multiple languages, ease of use, and price all in one.

Eszter
Eszter
Marketing manager in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Best help desk, highly customizable, reasonable price

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Although our website is not built on one of the major platforms that Gorgias integrates with we are still able to implement it and centralize all our messages, make it easy for our team to communicate, assign team members and deal with cases based on priority. Also, Gorgias pricing is based on how many tickets you use a month so it adapts to the ever-changing business needs.

We were looking for a helpdesk tool to make our customer service team more efficient by centralizing all communication channels into one (email, live chat, social media). Gorgias offers it all! Highly customizable dashboard, they even offer a 5 day free trial and if you re not satisfied after the first month, they refund you the money! Their customer service team is very helpful and knowledgeable.

It would be nice if they offered phone support and more e-commerce integrations.

Rebecca
Dance Teacher / CS Rep in Duitsland
Beeldende kunst, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easiest CS software

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Gorgias was the first CS platform I used as a ticket agent (that mostly did emails)- the interface is super user friendly and easy to navigate. It also made bringing new people onto the platform quick

There were still some features missing from Gorgias that are available in other bigger programs but overall no real complaints. Customer Support from Gorgias was always super helpful and available to chat

Mark
Customer Experience Lead in VS
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Gorgias Is Good But Having Severe Issues With Growth

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was good in the beginning but the many problems the young platform has have become blaringly obvious as time has gone on.

Gorgias has a lot of integrated features that are great for our business such as Shopify integration and a great CSAT system that is easy to use and understand.

Customer service is, unfortunately, not very good. I have been trying to get a resolution for a request to close out a number of tickets that fit into a certain parameter but nothin has been fixed for over 3 weeks. Every time I reach out, I am thrown to someone else who says they cannot help and now I do not get any responses. Their engineering team is having issues keeping up with the many bugs the system has. Also, updates will occur and shut your entire team down without notice. When I reached out about this, they claimed there was no way to give us forewarning the day of regarding possible updates that would impact our customer service productivity.

Johnny
Sr. Customer Experience Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Gorgias Experience

5,0 4 maanden geleden

The ability to set up an automation that auto answers and closes tickets has been great.

We wish the live chat was a little more user-friendly.

Claire
Senior Ecommerce Manager in VK
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Totally changed our customer service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love working with the team at Gorgias and their product! The number of developments I have seen since moving to them 7+ months ago is crazy!

I love how easy it is to treat our customer service team on this tool - the macro's make it easy to keep brand tone. It was helpful when we have a couple of other people within the company jumping in to help out with the customer service team to keep ontop of things as they can be allocated out. The onboarding and support provided by all the team were incredible!

It can be a little clunky at points, I see a lot of issues online about downtime - although I think as we are in the UK we don't really see this with timezones. It would be good to have a few more 'zendesk' features on there like priority rankings just as when things get escalated to a manager it can be lost in a pool of issues.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Gorgias: It was very specific for ecommerce, had a strong integration with Shopify which was great!

Connor
Owner in Puerto Rico
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

A must have for any eCommerce business

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, there is no other customer service platform I would use or reccomend more.

I love the ability to write canned responses that contain dynamic variables that pertain to each customer. This helps save a ton of time when responding to customers with the info they need.

A while back the sales data was removed and this feature was gated behind the next more expensive pricing plan. Since then, Gorgias has introduced this feature again to the lower pricing tier however.

Joanna
Owner in VS
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

I can't believe I ran a business without Gorgias...

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I always recommend Gorgias. They really do make it easy to run customer service.

I love how it gives you customer information straight from Shopify. It is so easy to manage customers on their platform.

Honestly, there's not much that I don't like about this software.

Stacy
Chef de projet e-commerce in Frankrijk

Avis Gorgias

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

La possibilité de classer les tickets et d’enregistrer des réponses prédéfinies afin de traiter plus rapidement les demandes.

Lorsque plusieurs personnes traitent un même ticket, les statistiques ont l’air d’être faussées.

Muhammad yaseen
Saleman in Bahrein
Computerhardware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

My best gorgias experience

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

That allow you to work efficiently and organized and make it exactly what you need.

The macro feature has become much more intuitive which is great.

Jisselle
Jisselle
Director of Customer Success in Trinidad en Tobago
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

I absolutely LOVE Gorgias - it is the BEST HelpDesk Software.

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy Gorgias, so much so that I recommend it to any company that I consult with for Customer Success over the last 2 years. I've been in the CS industry for 17+ years, and this is the best. I've used Zendesk, Freshdesk, Kustomer, and Hubspot but Gorgias wins! It is user-friendly, easy to set up and deploy, AND has incredible sentient AI, and I love the social integrations. It's a fantastic omnichannel support system. Highly recommend! Also, the support staff is epic!

I was an avid Kustomer user for years, and Gorgias lured me in with all of their incredible, easy-to-use features. I love the social integrations, especially the social lead segments, AND I love that they have integrated phone calls now!

I can't think of anything, honestly. I've been in Customer Success for 17 years, and this is the best.

Overwogen alternatieven: Freshdesk

Overgestapt van: Kustomer

Maria
Customer service department manager in Mexico
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Very helpful for staying organized and consistent

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before we migrated to this platform, it would take almost 72 hours to respond to customer queries, but with this software, we cut that time down to just around 30 minutes on average within a few days after migration.

The company's engagement with it's users. There's also a lot of helpful features that will optimize the customer service provided to our clients

There's a lot of updates and it tends to interrupt the workflow sometimes. On boarding was slower than what we had been told also.

Overwogen alternatieven: Freshdesk en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Gorgias te kiezen: We needed to improve the customer experience when it came to reaching out to customer service.

Overgestapt van: Gmail

Redenen om over te stappen op Gorgias: It seemed like the best option when it came to functionality. The other two options we were considering seemed more old school, where as Gorgias seems more modern by allowing us to fully analyze customer issues, returns, questions, and doubts while allowing us to speed up response and relsoution time.

VP of Innovation in VK
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Very nice user friendly helpdesk package but limited marketplace integrations beyond shopify

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: User love it and very few headaches. Some integrations need better docs on how to use advanced functionality.

Really nice interface, users love it. Very easy to configure. Powerful rules and macro engine, Seamless shopify integration. Support is proactive and good. Developer friendly with good API

If you want to integrate ebay or amazon, you need a third party add on which is itself limited. Prepare for additional costs. Rules and Macro engine has some limitations when looking to fully automate processes. It could be easier to test rule logic before deploying.

Overwogen alternatieven: eDesk

Redenen om voor Gorgias te kiezen: eDesk had better amazon / ebay integration but had severe limitations elsewhere. Gorgias a better all round fit.

Overgestapt van: eDesk

Adrienne
Online & Marketing Manager in Australië
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great price for all of the features we need.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall fantastic, we were recommended Gorgias and the features did not disappoint. Besides the forwarding issue the rest of our discovery and onboarding process was pretty quick & seamless.

Creating across are simple and easy to implement and using them is really quick saving our team time. The deep integration with Shopify also allows our team to have instant visibility with customer information. Having the ability to also build rules to identify emails and help us prioritise has been fantastic and was definitely a selling point when moving over from our existing platform.

Would love there to be a mobile app. I feel there also needs to be a stronger distinction/sound alert for chats as they're higher in priority and need to be actioned immediately. Unfortunately we did have some issues with email forwarding which the tech team weren't able to help find the cause so there were some teething issues moving over from our other platform to Gorgias & potentially missing some customer emails during that period. I'd also love if there was some type of help desk included in one of the app plans instead of using as add-on

Avishai
Avishai
Innovation and Product Manager in Canada
Olie en energie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

an effective auto-expanding text tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Gorgias is definitely an effective auto-expanding text tool for Gmail and LinkedIn. The choices menu is gorgeous and enables you to definitely create HTML templates with keyword shortcuts utilizing a simple graphical interface. When you spend the better a part of your daily projects answering e-mail, you'd prosper to make use of canned responses or quick text to efficient your email replies. If you are using Gmail, Facebook, or LinkedIn for the work, there is a free Chrome extension known as Gorgias which will make your work a bit easier. This free extension provides a couple of fundamental templates for Gmail for example greetings, closing /signature with choices to rapidly incorporate your own. With only a couple of email shortcuts, you need to end up working individuals emails just like a pro. Let's check out the mail templates that you could create using Gorgias to simplify your projects flow. With the extension installed all you need to do is type a shortcut and press Tab. This will automatically enter the text defined in the template

Senior CX and Operations Manager in VS

Great Product!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been fantastic! Our team is so glad we found Gorgias. It has impacted our team's time in a very psositive way and customers have been very pleased with how quickly we are able to reply to them. Very straight forward.

I love how easy it is to use. It has saved us so much time in replying to emails and tracking our internal records.

I still struggle to understand Chat and reporting. I feel like there's a lot of potential in both, but eager to better understand how we can best utilize Gorgias.

Overwogen alternatieven: Kustomer

Redenen om voor Gorgias te kiezen: We made this switch because we wanted more automation. Gorgias provides much more functionality than Netsuite CRM.

Overgestapt van: NetSuite

Redenen om over te stappen op Gorgias: We chose Gorgias because we really wanted something that did not require a ton of training during the holiday season and was easy for everyone to use.

Jessica
Jessica
Marketing in VS

Great!

5,0 vorig jaar

We like that Gorgias can integrate with most social media networks (Facebook, Instagram etc) and filter comments on posts, direct messages into Gorgias. This ensure our help team is truly covering everything. Easy to add agents, answer tickets, etc

Gorgias can be glitchy sometimes but aside that it is a good software. We. will say we disliked their chat feature and we opt to only use their help desk/ticket management. We switched from Zendesk. We ended up keeping the Zendesk Live Chat because we feel like that is far superior but again, their help desk ticketing system is great.

Liz
General Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Finally a company that values their customer

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Gorgias has been great for our needs, and their customer support is one of the best we have across all of the systems we use. I appreciate the direction their development team is headed and look forward to the improvements that are to come.

Our team has found that this product simplifies the processes we were previously working through. It integrates into the majority of our systems and has improved the customer experience as well as providing enhanced analytics to measure customer satisfaction. I truly appreciate their monthly webinars focused on updates to their system so that our team is able to successfully implement or prepare for these updates. They seem to value customer feedback in improving their product, and they have great communication and customer support.

There are features I would like to see improved or created. The reality is that some of the integrations that have been missing for our company are launching as they have mentioned these updates in the past two Update Webinars. I really have no other complaints. It has been a great system for us so far.

Melissa
Senior Community Manager in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers

Great basic CX manage but difficult to customize

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We joined Gorgias when the team was in flux, members were moving to different roles rapidly so we I feel like we got lost in the shuffle with really understanding and making the most of the product early on. Since, our support has been great with quick response time and can usually resolve or address a question quickly.

I love how Views are easy to navigate and the easy of backend use for turning on/off functionality.

I dislike that it's difficult to customize and some of the key functions that would really help how the platform performs are difficult to use or fail to work sometimes. It's not the best experience on the customer's end.

Chase
Owner in VS

We love Gorgias

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Gorgias for all of our customer service and it's been great for ticket management. Saved a lot of time, easy to tag colleagues to a ticket and assign to different reps.

Very simple workflow, great integration with our front end Shopify store. Easy to navigate to customers orders and view total customer spend. Pricing structure makes a ton of sense and is by ticket, not by seat, which for a small company where we all need transparency into what's going on in the service side of things is great.

Wish it had a bit more functionality and ability to customize some things, but not a deal breaker by any means.

Candice
CFO in Canada

Transformed our customer service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our marketing team suggested Gorgias instead of Zendesk. When we started using it our staff fell in love with it. It is a game changer for customer service. We have all our customer service happening in one place. The ability to chat, email, phone, talk on FB messenger, all while we have the customer's shopify sale within the screen is amazing!

We love the ability to connect multiple channels and house all our customer service in one dashboard. The ability to the trail of past communications is crucial. Tagging others to resolve issues is also a crucial piece for us, as we have staff around the world working together.

I'm waiting for the IG DM to come on to the platform, it will dramatically help us.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Gorgias: Ease of use, amount of services available.

Trevor
COO in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to Learn, Use, & Integrate

5,0 2 jaar geleden

In addition to having an intuitive UI, the capabilities enable quick responses to improve the customer experience and reporting to drive decision making. The macros and rules are simple to create, the Shopify integration keeps everything in one place, and the satisfaction reporting is easy to follow. The snooze feature is also a great way to ensure inboxes do not fill up and tickets are not forgotten. Whenever questions do arise, the Gorgias team is quick to help and provide demos if needed. The Gorgias team is also very transparent with their roadmap which helps us understand what we can and cannot do, and what may be coming in the near future. In addition to the simple capabilities and integrations, we have also been able to integrate with other apps as needed by doing some back-end work of our own. To cap it all off, Gorgias comes with a logical and transparent pricing structure.

When a customer reaches out through multiple channels, the merge functionality typically prevents disorganization, however occasionally these are not recognized by default. Some channels are also not compatible to be merged, so they must remain separate. It would also be nice to create bulleted lists in the message like with Gmail.

Katy
Business Development Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Essential for stores on shopify

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Saves us a lot of time by having customer ticket information readily available in the sidebar and the ability to add order information into tickets. Being able to search macros and snooze tickets is great and makes sure everyone is helped quickly and no ticket is left untouched.

Just anxiously awaiting gorgias' native phone system! Currently using aircall we just don't like having to go back and forth between apps.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Gorgias te kiezen: gorgias had a much more advanced shopify integration and offered a pricing structure based on ticket volume vs # of users

Overgestapt van: Zendesk Suite

Alvin
Customer Support Manager in Filipijnen
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent UI/UX platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It made our customer support efficient and fast.

I like that is very easy to learn and navigate compared to different platforms that are very confusing. Even a newbie support agent can learn to use this platform without crucial training.

Probably the features where we cannot manage the instagram messages and the “knowledge base” feature where we can setup for our customers.

Lisa
CX Team Lead in VS
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers

Love Gorgias!

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I personally love using Gorgias.

I love how easy and efficient the software is to use. It also connects to major CRM platforms.

Our team personally doesn't use the Gorgias shortcuts for Shopify refunds/actions because it's a bit confusing. Another suggestion would be to be able to bulk select tickets and close them out with one click.