Crucial tool for our business

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018
Chris F.
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great. I did try to set up SV by myself and quickly leaned on their team for help and they did! Helped me get all my products entered, materials, prices and workflows. From there used the training videos and tools to train the team and we were running in a week or two. Since the start of using SV in 2015 we continue to enjoy of the evolving and adding of features in SV. Its like Christmas sometimes when we learn of new updates in our shop! We will email out to the team and let them know of something new.

Pluspunten: We love the solutions and flow that ShopVox brings to our company. With many different departments (apparel, sign shop, print shop, web dept, and vehicle wraps) and different workflows SV keeps us all moving along with ease and eliminates dropped orders or confusion in our team. We know what is going on and can access the details, proofs, notes, file names all in one place. Before ShopVox we used paper orders...NEVER again! If there was a change on the job or an update request we would have to waste time tracking down that piece or paper. If it got lost...forget about it! We would be in trouble. Now with SV its all in the system and can be accessed with ease by anyone on the team. I do not see how our company could have continued to grown 30% each year by not moving to SV.

Minpunten: I wish there was a more convienent collaboration/ messaging tool in app. We still use the notes and the email notifications are good. But one day I would like to see an option to reply to a message from my email and it go right back in app to the job. SMALL request I am watching for to be added on day.
Nothing in comparison of all that SV does do! We can tag other users for special notes, assign task and get notifications as needed.

van TechVOX op 6-6-2019

Thanks for the great review Chris!

Best Sign Shop Tool in the market so far...

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019
Fernando C.
Executive Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great experience, it has being a game changer for us in our work flow, when I heard other companies struggling with the same issues we use to struggle I can't hold myself, I have to tell them, you have to give them a shot.

Pluspunten: That it has being upgrading and getting things easier and better every time. It never stops improving and the support team is super helpful all the time.

Minpunten: That their developing even though it has being quick, the need of specific companies hasn't being fully develop.

Signage CRM system second to none

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019
Karl L.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: ShopVOX takes over the day to day administration of running the company, from managing sales leads, quotes, sales orders, projects, invoicing, automatically sending statements, product pricing with profit margins, materials, artwork approval, email sync, email templates, online support, monitor the team in real time, ability for customers to have their own login portal to view jobs, invoicing, artwork & order online... the list goes on! I've used a number of CRM systems and trained people on CRM systems for previous roles in the past and always the blown away with how good Shopvox works. 100% recommend to anyone, its a no brainier!

Pluspunten: The ease of use. They have thought of everything you need and put it in a simple interface that's user friendly and easy to follow, its a powerful bit of kit they simplifies running a team of people / company.

Minpunten: There is not much not to like to be honest, I guess initially its a lot to get your head wrapped around, i.e setting up materials and products, but I think they have an on boarding option for this. But after that its plain sailing.

van TechVOX op 11-12-2019

Thanks Karl for the awesome review. We are so glad that you are blown away by shopVOX and are using so many of its features. We value you!

Overall a great product with the exception of Management Reporting which leaves much to be desired.

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2017
Randy F.
2-10 werknemers

Pluspunten: * Relatively easy to setup and configure
* Powerful pricing and product development engine
* Quoting is straight forward and easy and consistent providing you have set up pricing/products properly
* Good customer support (would be excellent if it were 24/7 instead of 8/5). That being said, when I was having issues configuring the pricing module, my incident was rapidly escalated to the point where the owner (and I suspect chief software engineer) of shopVox called me personally and resolved my issue.

Minpunten: * shopVox provides 55 reports at the time of this writing, all of which are marginally useful on their own as there is no data aggregation
* shopVox reporting fails to provide a holistic view of an organization's Key Performance Indicators in a single Dashboard. The Business Intelligence screen is useful for the data it provides but it is not a true Dashboard.
* On the plus side, all of the data necessary to provide holistic reporting resides within and is easily extracted from shopVox via Excel downloads. Once the data has been downloaded you have to manually aggregate it to provide useful Management Reporting which is very time consuming and error prone.
* In order to resolve the shopVox reporting issues I resorted to writing my own Information Management and Reporting System (IMRS) which runs against the downloaded shopVox data mentioned above. The next evolution will be to replace the manual Excel data download process by incorporating shopVox API calls and running our IMRS directly against the shopVox data. That will be an entirely other review:)

van TechVOX op 15-11-2017

Wow - Randy thanks for the detailed feedback.

Our chat support is available 24hrs a day Monday through Friday - but you're right that our Success team members only work 8hrs a day.

I'm very curious about what reports you're putting together on your own - and would love to see if there's a way we can help you make that process easier.

If you're interested - please shoot me an email and we'll set up a time to speak.

All Inclusive Program That Takes Expertise to Use

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2019
Peggy H.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The program works well for us most of the time. When we run into snags Shopvox's support is always available at almost any time.

Pluspunten: You can load all of your products and materials into the program. Once you get everything setup it is easy to do your quotes and invoices in a timely manner.

Minpunten: We have not been able to get the e-mail portion of the program to work for us, because we do not have an outlook or gmail account. It works best with those email accounts. We thought we would get a program that would tell us what to charge. With Shopvox it is possible to include all of your costs, but you still need to come up with your own final price for a product that will make you a profit. I am finding that there is no magic wand that tells you how to be profitable.

van TechVOX op 9-1-2020

Peggy,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that quotes and invoices are easy to do now!! The more you use shopVOX, the easier it is to use and the more time you will save.

Couldn't function without it

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019
Tiffany H.
Co-Owner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience has been positive. We can do all of our quoting, invoicing, tract our material usage and make sure our time is accounted for. We print our monthly reports from it in order to file sales tax, and we are very happy. We use it everyday and plan on using everyday in the future.

Pluspunten: The ease of use. Being able to build accurate products and make sure we are getting paid the correct amount for our output. The fact that we can calculate our time and not have to guess on pricing, gives our costumers the confidence that when they come to us time and time again they know they are being treated right.

Minpunten: There are many features we need to implement more. As a newer business we haven't been able to carve out the time. But as we are using it now, I can't really give any cons. It has served us well.

Excellent Software, Easy to Train New Users

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019
Kristin M.
Customer Service Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: ShopVOX has really helped our shop with keeping track of all of our production steps, staying on top of due dates, and quickly and easily quoting and invoicing clients. I really like the flexibility of being able to create work flows that are specific to our industry. I love that we can upload art and other documents to the software so that even remote employees can access all of the information that they need. Any time we have run into an issue, the support team has been very responsive and helpful.

Pluspunten: I like that the software is always changing and being updated.

Minpunten: My least favorite feature is the reports, as I wish they were more customizable.

van TechVOX op 11-12-2019

Thanks Kristin for the thoughtful review. We love that you take advantage of so many features and our support team.

shopVOX Review

Beoordeeld op 2-1-2020
Collin B.
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Previously we had no idea what we were doing and had no way to manage our processes, deadlines and billing. Goods were delivered without invoices, jobs was left behind due to volume and processes were missed - processes like quality control and final testing. This mainly was mainly because we had no idea what was done when and what the job queue looked like. ShopVOX's job board is a very important part of our management tools.

Pluspunten: Simplified workflow control. The fact that all the process are intergraded gives me complete control to manage deadlines and possible bottlenecks in the manufacturing stages. I am able to manage my customer's expectations on the rush jobs and expedited work.

Minpunten: I'm not to be able to change the currency symbol due to international operations. This is a constant challenge. Some development in smaller areas is needed.

Amazing Software - Timing of Updates is the Only Downside

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2019
Sean N.
Sales Specialist
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Absolutely love shopVOX! Everything about it is amazing. The only downside as I stated above is that updates are made during the work day. We use shopVOX all day, every day of the week. When updates are being made, for example, at 12:30pm on a Wednesday, we cannot properly run our business. There are work-arounds for us, but we ideally would need updates to be made outside of business hours.

Pluspunten: very fast
lots of great features
super user friendly
easy to teach new people how to navigate
perfect for our type of business
great customer service

Minpunten: updates are made during the day
when that happens, system does not function properly

Best value CRM for any sized company

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019
Crystal H.
Sales Manager
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great online platform for anyone who needs to get started quickly with little investment.

Pluspunten: It’s functional and my quotes and invoices go out looking clean and polished. I like being able to generate reports and keep my team on task.

Minpunten: Tech support doesn’t speak great English all the time so getting bugs fixed can be a bit tricky. And some area are directed to an IT user and not everyday person.

van TechVOX op 11-12-2019

Thanks for the review Crystal! So excited that you enjoy the quotes and invoicing features, as well as reports and CRM.

Long time user

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018
Ryan H.
Production Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We migrated from SignVox which was an earlier signs shop only solution from this same company. Back then we came from Activity. Our whole database was migrated to the new system so we didn't lose any customer records. ShopVox is much more flexible and better than SignVox in nearly every way. Considering the competition in this space ShopVox is probably the best option if one can get over the initial learning curve and sit down to truly customize the software to their thinking and shop. I spent about 2 weeks determining the initial pricing formulas, templates, & workflows. From there I have evolved these items over the last 5 years as new features become available or I just have an idea of a different way to do things. There are only a couple of things that I would like to be able to do through ShopVox that do not work well, and some of those items are pending thanks to the customer support.

Pluspunten: Allows nearly a paperless work environment, yes filing can be a thing of the past. Fairly customizable for an individual shop. Several viable ways to do formula based pricing. Extremely responsive customer support - even takes feature requests/needs seriously. Works very well for telecommuting. Customer tracking and front-end accounting features work quite well, does tie into quickbooks though we do not use that feature.

Minpunten: Mobile app is useless for field work. One can use the browser on your phone but it doesn't work well or allow concurrent sign in. Robust scheduling package is not yet completed (as of 12-6-18) so alternative solutions like white-boards or google calendar are necessary - but daily job tasks scheduling works great (as in this is what we need to get done to day. No really very good solutions for install appointments).

van TechVOX op 14-5-2019

Thanks for reviewing shopVOX Ryan. We are happy that you benefiting from so many of shopVOX features and enjoying a nearly paperless work environment - less clutter for sure! We recently updated the shopVOX Go App. So, I hope you take some time to check it out. You can now upload assets, manage jobs and get signatures while on the field. Thanks for being a loyal shopVOX user. We look forward to serving you for years to come. :)

shopVox is an excellent product which has had a big impact on how we run our business.

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2018
Colleen C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: shopVox is a powerful, complete business management system. It really gives small business owners like me all the advantages of the management systems big businesses have access to. The comprehensiveness of the system is remarkable.
I think the organisation it imposes on a business would assist any small business improve its efficiency and productivity.
The business intelligence dashboards are excellent and give a daily snapshot of where the business is.
ShopVox gives us control over our processes and communication; this has been a real benefit in the day to day running of our business and has noticeably reduced stress. In fact we are now able to handle more work with less people and know where everything is and at what stage of production. This is something we struggled to do without ShopVox.
We have gone to an almost paperless workplace thanks to the facility of being able to display the job board both in the office and in the factory. No more missing pieces of paper!
It has been a surprise to us how much we like being in the cloud! I am able to go home and have dinner with the family and log into the system from home if I need to catch up on any matter.
Support via Chat is good.
shopVox is improving the program regularly and systematically so it is getting better all the time.

Minpunten: Along with comprehensiveness of the program comes a steep learning curve.
Unfortunately, the training material is not up to the standard it should be. In my opinion the current training material needs to be re written by a professional training-manual writer. And while videos are good at giving a snapshot of a process they are limited as a training tool as they are unsearchable.
There is no readily accessible Definitions Table of the terms used (that I know of). This is particularly important for users in other countries like I am as the meaning of some everyday terms in the USA can have a different meaning in other places.
Because of the poor training material some users may be put off by the necessary steep learning curve which would be a shame given the power of shopVox.

The RIGHT Solution

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2017
Jeff S.
Vice President, Operations
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: An all-in-one software for managing all aspects of our business that's easy to use for all levels of staff.

Pluspunten: Prior to finding ShopVOX, we were spread across two different platforms for our sales and shop operations. ShopVOX has enabled us to eliminate both and now we can use one software to manage our workflow, track the sales activities that lead to new jobs, and also use solid costing on our quotes to ensure that we're making money with these sales. Best features:
Multiple views and options for scheduling jobs.
Pricing templates can handle all aspects of simple to complex jobs, even for a CUSTOM sign shop. Syncs to QuickBooks for accounting. This is an emerging product with a great development team. If a feature you've though of isn't there, wait a few weeks! This isn't SAP or ORACLE you're dealing with here. They're nimble and responsive to client requests and needs. Cloud based and mobile device friendly. The PRICE! For the money, you won't find better value.

Minpunten: As I mentioned in the "Pros" above, this is an emerging product. This leads to my only real "Cons". From time to time, as new features are rolled out, there may be mis-steps. If you are not OK with change, you may want to wait a bit before signing on. New features and modifications to old features are rolled out VERY regularly. As they say though, "you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette".

van TechVOX op 16-8-2017

Jeff, Thanks so much for taking your time to write up this review. We greatly appreciate it. We take great pleasure in making sure you are satisfied and managing your business more effectively.

Best Decision This Year

Beoordeeld op 9-5-2019
Greg S.
Textiel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Like any new software we had to learn how to use the software, but it was not hard and the online courses saved the day. We have had a couple phone meetings those have helped tramindusly. We absolutely love ShopVox and are happy to be here.

Pluspunten: The ability to customize your workflow schedule, pay charts, and the organization of customers and accounts.

Minpunten: The amoratizing of products on a line item.

van TechVOX op 14-5-2019

Thank you for reviewing shopVOX Greg. We are excited that shopVOX was your best decision of the year. :)

1st 6 Months using ShopVox

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2019
Warren B.
Managing Director
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Despite what might seem like strong Cons mentioned it's still a very powerful software and we would not go back to how we worked previously, we are a team of 8 and everybody agrees using ShopVox is better and we were very organised previously so that does say a lot, despite the Cons and getting over the initial frustration of learning the software (and then training the staff) it is worth while and you will get out what you put in and I do recommend switching to it sooner rather than later and build it as your business grows.

Pluspunten: We have gone completely paperless which has freed up a lot of space, saved money and time. It's quicker to process jobs from quote to invoice and keeps all the information together in 1 easy to access place. Everything is live and the App (new and updated) is great for on the go catch ups and getting deliveries signed for and recorded.

Minpunten: There is a steep learning curve to setting up products and you will have to spend time figuring out the best way to do this that suits your products and your business and the way you price jobs. We are quite in-depth with our pricing etc and setting up products was quite difficult and eventually had to rebuild all our products as we learned more about the functions to make them more accurate and streamlined. My biggest con is how much you have to figure out for yourself, your ShopVox rep will give you a few live training sessions and the chat function is good but if you want to push hard and get 80-90% set up in the quickest time frame then it can get frustrating getting answers via the chat that help and often until you get those answers you can't move forward much.

van TechVOX op 6-6-2019

Love that you are now completely paperless. Saving trees, time and reducing clutter. Thanks for the review Warren!

ShopVOX Rocks!

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019
Loye G.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's been a lot of work and very rewarding! Our account rep as well as all of the chat help has been amazing, very responsive and extremely helpful! Great customer service!

Pluspunten: This software has been extremely helpful in streamlining every aspect of our company. From simplifying our communication with our customers, to our estimating process, design, production and accounting, everything works together so smoothly and I feel confident nothing is getting lost or forgotten about.

Minpunten: Not necessarily a con, but the set-up process took quite a while. However, now that everything is running 100%, patience during that process and taking the time to learn all of the functions is incredibly important.

van TechVOX op 4-8-2019

Thanks Loye for your awesome review. We are so proud that shopVOX is helping in every aspect of your business. That was our goal when we created shopVOX and it's so awesome to witness others benefit from it! ~ Joanne

Shopvox as a complete solution for costing, quoting, work flow and invoicing

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019
Eli L.
Kleding en mode, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall very good experience and has without doubt improved our overall efficiency, productivity and speed in so many areas.

Pluspunten: Has all of the features that we had on our wish list plus a few more.
Pricing module well thought out and flexible
Very easy and quick to create complex quotes as well as keeping track of quotes for follow ups.
Keeps a good historical and detailed record including artwork proofs which makes running repeat jobs easy or when re-quoting.
The jobs board is a valuable planning tool to keep track of jobs in progress & deadlines therefore makes production planning easier.
Responsive support team.

Minpunten: Initial setting up is complex without someone locally who could understand our requirements and scope out the best way to set up the various modules.
Lack of ability to alter pdf output ourselves e.g. customising design, layout & elements required or not required in quotes, sales orders, job sheets.
Integration with Xero is ok but not perfect.
Reporting tools could be more flexible so that we can pull out relevant information.

van TechVOX op 12-11-2019

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review about shopVOX. We love knowing that you are benefiting from so many of the features it offers. We also appreciate the suggestions you offered. Thank you!

ShopVox Rocks!

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2019
Lu P.
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with ShopVox is that it is one of the best products out there for our small graphic design shop. ShopVox has saved us so much time! The product works for me 99.9% at this time - will be 100% once a couple issues are resolved. Thank you for creating a product that meets so many of our needs.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this software is having all job information right at my fingertips. No hunting through stacks of job order sheets or files. When hunting for a past sign we created so I can duplicate it for another customer, I can enter the sign type, etc. in Search and it will show results for jobs that created that particular sign. The added convenience of creating an invoice immediately after the project is finished and emailing it to our customer has saved the company time and payments arrive sooner. We have reduced the amount of paper we had sitting around the office in various stages. Having the products set up in the system has really saved us time when opening new work orders as well as created consistency in our job quoting.

Minpunten: At this early stage in our use, the Emailed Documents page is a little hit and miss. When I go to Transactions and click on Emailed Documents, it goes to the home page of ShopVox first. Then I need to click on Emailed Documents again before the screen appears. Also, I am having a particular problem with it not showing that my .pdf was emailed to the customer. I have a trouble ticket in on this - still having same issue at this time. Also, it would be great to be able to change the Work Flow on a job after one has been chosen. If I accidentally choose the wrong Work Flow, I have no way to change it.

van TechVOX op 14-5-2019

Thank you for reviewing shopVOX. We are so happy that you believe shopVOX is one of the best products out there for our small graphic design shop and that it has saved your team so much time. Saving time was one of our main goals! We will certainly work on that 1%! :)

We have finally found a product which provides for all our custom build products and services.

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2017
Mike P.
Mgr. Member
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The platform is extremely flexible the way it has been setup. We have been using this type of software for many years and have always had to create "work arounds" to get as close to our desired results as possible. But whats so amazing with sV is the technical support. We have never in ten years experienced the quality and expertise of this group of people. They will sit with you and work through tough issues. Last week I had a problem the first tier tech was unable to fix after many attempts to trouble shoot. He made a quick decision to bump it to the next tier engineer and within 10 minutes my problem was program corrected. It has been such a great experience to be with a company like sV that truly understands our business model and works creatively with its clients to improve the effectiveness of the software and support service.

Minpunten: That I have to actually think about what I put in as data............ So I came up short on the minimum words here. The reason we don't have a "least" is that this company also has set up a working resolution forum to understand any and all problems, questions specific requests for new capabilities and informs on an hourly basis any new updates to the platform. They also provide a very good business basics learning series that is well done.

Excellent app for CRM, and Production Workflow

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2018
Daniel B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Too many to list.

Pluspunten: We are a small business manufacturing and installing signs in Berkshire. ShopVOX is exactly what we need for our business. ShopVOX allows us to log and track all our customer interactions, manage their accounts and manage our internal workflows to ensure signage is manufactured and delivered on time and on spec. Our busy team are able to quickly and easily log sales leads, create and revise quotes, convert approved quotes to sales orders, create production workflows and raise sales invoices. Invoices can be exported from ShopVOX into our accounts at the click of a button. The team at ShopVOX are very helpful and the most impressive and valuable asset this company has is their ability to listen to customers and upgrade their software quickly to suit customers ever-changing needs. There have been numerous occasions when we have suggested a improvement and we've seen it go live within weeks. Keep up the good work ShopVOX!

Minpunten: Nothing at present, and whatever we don't like about the software is usually changed within weeks when we put a reasonable case to ShopVOX.

Mobile Friendly, Quickbooks Integration,

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2017
Dan V.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: ShopVOX business software solution includes a host of features specific to screen printing companies, embroidery, printing, and awards. We do primarily awards, but it includes apparel items size matrix, design & production variables (such as ink etc), margin-based price calculating (and several other types of pricing tools), and production tracking very similar to trello. You can print shipping labels, have customers pay from their email, quote just about how ever you want, manage customer proofs, and manage emails all from the same software. It has a great design, and can be as simple or complex as you like. I found them at a tradeshow, and I've looked at some of the most popular solutions out there, and nothing comes quite close to what ShopVOX offers. They have 24/7 support, and they are lead by an incredible leader.

Pluspunten: I love how easy it was to get up and running, the software is very fluid, it is PCI complient. No setup fee. The customer portal gives your clients a backend to order products they have ordered in the past. We rolled out our credit card payment email feature this month, and our accounts payable has cut in half.

Minpunten: It's a monthly subscription, but I think we get what we pay for. I think the monthly subscription gives them a competitive edge, because they are able to pile on new features, and build incredible features... Although they don't have a free trial of the Pro version, I tried it for a month, and I'm so glad I did!

van TechVOX op 20-4-2018

We love that your accounts payable have been cut in half! That's great! Thanks for the feedback -- we are glad that it was easy to set up.

Creative, Powerful CRM and Job Management System

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2019
Elisha R.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We've spent over 20yrs trying to find the best software solution to fit our CRM and Job Management needs. We've been on a zillion platforms, and cannot match the powerful features ShopVox offers. Besides the fact ShopVox has done an incredible job with the visual Job Boards, Processes, and Proofing Systems -- they are extremely trustworthy. We know our information is safe. We know even if we're working at 3am and have questions there is 24/7 Chat support available to us for help. ShopVox Support is amazing! We never have to wait too long to get a question answered or issue resolved. We've been using ShopVox since Oct. 2015 and couldn't be happier. We're also excited to see what the future holds with ShopVox continual improvements.

Pluspunten: The visual Job Thumbnails on the Job Board and Proofing System are hands down the best we've ever used.

Minpunten: Cost is a bit high for the additional features needed, but in comparison to other platforms in the normal range.

van TechVOX op 16-5-2019

Thanks for reviewing shopVOX Elisha! We take pride in our customer support and we are so glad that you have taken advantage of it at all hours of the day! That's what we are here for! :) We are honored that after years of searching for the perfect job management platform that you have found shopVOX to be best suited for your needs. We look forward to serving for many years to come!

Takes your business to the next level

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2019
Ben P.
Consumentendiensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I don't know how I could run this business without shopVox or something like it. Going from hand written work orders to this was a tremendous leap forward. Everyone at shopVOX will do what every it takes to get you started. And support is always fast and very knowledgeable.

Pluspunten: It allows me to track every aspect of the business. It is so easy to look up anything on existing customers. Invoices, orders, status etc. Having everyone here on the same system makes it effortless to be in tune with what is going on.

Minpunten: The only problem I have with the software is I don't use it to it's fullest capabilities. Not being a real computer genius and not having the right person on staff to do it for me, everything is not set up to take advantage of the system. Like any software platform the information coming out is only as good as what you put into it. I have not be able to do put everything in to make this even better. One day I hope to change that.

van TechVOX op 15-7-2019

Appreciate your review Ben! Awesome that you take advantage of our awesome support team. We will continue to offer exceptional support to you!

ShopVox has made my job quoting so much easier and I feel much more confident with my quotes.

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2017
Roberta F.
President/Owner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: More confidence quoting jobs.

Pluspunten: I struggled with estimates using my previous estimating software, but ShopVOX is so much easier to use. With this software I spend less time quoting job, leaving me more time for other tasks. There was a large database to begin with which I could fine tune to my needs. I love that I can access the software anywhere on any device. Customer support is outstanding and the company often updates the software, while listening to customer requests. It's also affordable and yet so powerful.

Minpunten: Though there is opportunity to customize many areas in this software, I wish we had the ability to customize the quote and invoice forms a little more.

van TechVOX op 6-9-2017

Hi Roberta - thank you so much for your review. Glad that quoting has become a lot easier for you.

Will you tell me a little more about the quote and invoices issue?

Our team can create custom PDFs to make your own branding - and if you're referring to the forms you have to fill out when creating a quote - you can customize those as well.

Let me know.

-Bryant from shopVOX

Easy to Use Software

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2018
Production
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The software is very user friendly and offers lots of tools to help you learn and get acquainted with its features and functionality. There is always a drop down in the top corner with guides and when those don't have the answers you need their team has an great help center that is more in depth, but if you still can't solve the problem or such they have an easy chat feature and they are quick to response there or when you e-mail the team.

Minpunten: We currently don't implement a lot of the jobs and tasks features in our daily use as we are a small office that is pretty up to date with what is currently on the go and the turnaround is so quick that sometimes we spend more time inputting the info into it than actually completing the job, so I don't have much to say about those, but I do use the search feature daily. Sometimes the search feature doesn't always help me find what I'm looking for - I would like to see users be able specify certain customers or time periods. Also, as useful as the guides as, I dislike that they always have the little icon with a red notification at in the top right corner where your alerts and the guides are. I often see that circle and think there are alerts or chats I should be reviewing, but its actually nothing important.