Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over shopVOX

Cloudgebaseerde oplossing voor op maat gemaakte productie met offertes, business intelligence, werknemersbeheer en meer.

Meer informatie over shopVOX

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van shopVOX

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

shopVOX heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 221 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je shopVOX eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (221)

Afdrukken en drukwerk, 11-50 werknemers

Crucial tool for our business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great. I did try to set up SV by myself and quickly leaned on their team for help and they did! Helped me get all my products entered, materials, prices and workflows. From there used the training videos and tools to train the team and we were running in a week or two. Since the start of using SV in 2015 we continue to enjoy of the evolving and adding of features in SV. Its like Christmas sometimes when we learn of new updates in our shop! We will email out to the team and let them know of something new.

We love the solutions and flow that ShopVox brings to our company. With many different departments (apparel, sign shop, print shop, web dept, and vehicle wraps) and different workflows SV keeps us all moving along with ease and eliminates dropped orders or confusion in our team. We know what is going on and can access the details, proofs, notes, file names all in one place. Before ShopVox we used paper orders...NEVER again! If there was a change on the job or an update request we would have to waste time tracking down that piece or paper. If it got lost...forget about it! We would be in trouble. Now with SV its all in the system and can be accessed with ease by anyone on the team. I do not see how our company could have continued to grown 30% each year by not moving to SV.

I wish there was a more convienent collaboration/ messaging tool in app. We still use the notes and the email notifications are good. But one day I would like to see an option to reply to a message from my email and it go right back in app to the job. SMALL request I am watching for to be added on day. Nothing in comparison of all that SV does do! We can tag other users for special notes, assign task and get notifications as needed.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great review Chris!

Marjorie
Accountant/IT Specialist in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Software

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We did our own set up; it was complex and lengthy - if I had it to do over again, we would definitely commit to having their experts do the set up. The learning curve was longer that it needed to be. We are thrilled with the quality of the product and the excellent customer support ongoing. I personally HATE chat support but they are so good I use it whenever needed.

We have been using SV for almost 4 years, and we are delighted with the software, which replaced an outdated product that had become almost useless. Set up was complex - I recommend you use their services unless you have staff knowledgeble about both your operations and software installation available to dedicate exclusively to set up. It's worth it! Easy to track progess of sign build outs, printing projects, and installation; good invoicing with payment options, seamless integration with Quickbooks Online.

I wish that all lists could be modified by admin users (specifically purchase order status codes). Second wish is that all fields in transaction lists could be sorted.

Randy
, 2-10 werknemers

Overall a great product with the exception of Management Reporting which leaves much to be desired.

3,0 6 jaar geleden

* Relatively easy to setup and configure * Powerful pricing and product development engine * Quoting is straight forward and easy and consistent providing you have set up pricing/products properly * Good customer support (would be excellent if it were 24/7 instead of 8/5). That being said, when I was having issues configuring the pricing module, my incident was rapidly escalated to the point where the owner (and I suspect chief software engineer) of shopVox called me personally and resolved my issue.

* shopVox provides 55 reports at the time of this writing, all of which are marginally useful on their own as there is no data aggregation * shopVox reporting fails to provide a holistic view of an organization's Key Performance Indicators in a single Dashboard. The Business Intelligence screen is useful for the data it provides but it is not a true Dashboard. * On the plus side, all of the data necessary to provide holistic reporting resides within and is easily extracted from shopVox via Excel downloads. Once the data has been downloaded you have to manually aggregate it to provide useful Management Reporting which is very time consuming and error prone. * In order to resolve the shopVox reporting issues I resorted to writing my own Information Management and Reporting System (IMRS) which runs against the downloaded shopVox data mentioned above. The next evolution will be to replace the manual Excel data download process by incorporating shopVox API calls and running our IMRS directly against the shopVox data. That will be an entirely other review:)

6 jaar geleden

Wow - Randy thanks for the detailed feedback. Our chat support is available 24hrs a day Monday through Friday - but you're right that our Success team members only work 8hrs a day. I'm very curious about what reports you're putting together on your own - and would love to see if there's a way we can help you make that process easier. If you're interested - please shoot me an email and we'll set up a time to speak.

Glen
Sales Director in VK
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

SV Experience so far...

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SV has been excellent from the start. Set up and installation was simple and with a bit of playing it has been developed into a solution for our business. There are lots of features and opportunities we can progress with and we are finding opportunities and ideas as we continue the development of the system. The remote support has been great, however I think with the vast array of products and offerings SV has, potentially a local UK based agent to help with set up and training would be helpful as sometimes peoples learning hobbits are different etc.

The facility to run all of our sales and production operations from one system, working online is superb. CRM and quotations combined with scheduling and production stages help to provide a clear and accurate picture of all communications and projects within the business.

Sometimes being able to view multiple sections would benefit instead of having to go in and out of fields etc. But apart from that the system offers everything we need to operate effectively and efficiently.

4 jaar geleden

Glen, thanks for the great review! We are so happy that shopVOX is of great value for your shop and that you are using so many of it's features! Keep trying new ones!

Managing Director in Canada
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Modulex Ontario

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Shopvox has been very easy to learn and navigate. There have been some issues making changes, and creating specific reports, but overall, a great platform. There have been some bugs with reports and BI but for day to day quotes, order processing, invoicing and reporting, it has been great.

Cross referencing data through searches, and related tabs, along with reports and lists. Ability to expand uses for production, web ordering, inventory, time management/tracking for production and more.

Limited CRM (Sales) platform with less reporting for this area of business. Custom reports can be complicated and convoluted. Setting up and using the 'Job and Production' segment can be time consuming and can become more time consuming than value for the data entry.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the awesome review. We are so pleased that you are satisfied with shopVOX for your day to day tasks We are constantly improving the software and love suggestions.

JAYE
owner in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Started out ok

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Was decent at first then we started to experience the bugs that everyone talks about in the group. Just wasn't happy overall for the money im paying

integrated with my payment processor & my vendors

lots of bugs, shopvox branding on emails, quotes, etc even though i pay $99 a month for the service, Not even sure if you can remove the branding. Lots of repetitive clicks, finish a sales order, then have to close it out, click for invoice, click to post to account, who has time for all that.

Fernando
Executive Director in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best Sign Shop Tool in the market so far...

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience, it has being a game changer for us in our work flow, when I heard other companies struggling with the same issues we use to struggle I can't hold myself, I have to tell them, you have to give them a shot.

That it has being upgrading and getting things easier and better every time. It never stops improving and the support team is super helpful all the time.

That their developing even though it has being quick, the need of specific companies hasn't being fully develop.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review, Fernando. We love that you appreciate the updates and that shopVOX has been a game changer. Also thanks so much for telling others about shopVOX!! That's awesome.

Karl
Director in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Signage CRM system second to none

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ShopVOX takes over the day to day administration of running the company, from managing sales leads, quotes, sales orders, projects, invoicing, automatically sending statements, product pricing with profit margins, materials, artwork approval, email sync, email templates, online support, monitor the team in real time, ability for customers to have their own login portal to view jobs, invoicing, artwork & order online... the list goes on! I've used a number of CRM systems and trained people on CRM systems for previous roles in the past and always the blown away with how good Shopvox works. 100% recommend to anyone, its a no brainier!

The ease of use. They have thought of everything you need and put it in a simple interface that's user friendly and easy to follow, its a powerful bit of kit they simplifies running a team of people / company.

There is not much not to like to be honest, I guess initially its a lot to get your head wrapped around, i.e setting up materials and products, but I think they have an on boarding option for this. But after that its plain sailing.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks Karl for the awesome review. We are so glad that you are blown away by shopVOX and are using so many of its features. We value you!

Greg
Textiel, 2-10 werknemers

Best Decision This Year

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Like any new software we had to learn how to use the software, but it was not hard and the online courses saved the day. We have had a couple phone meetings those have helped tramindusly. We absolutely love ShopVox and are happy to be here.

The ability to customize your workflow schedule, pay charts, and the organization of customers and accounts.

The amoratizing of products on a line item.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for reviewing shopVOX Greg. We are excited that shopVOX was your best decision of the year. :)

Tim
Admin in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Great quality for the money

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very good, I don't like that I cant just call and talk with someone when I have a question

It helps keep pricing consistent and is very easy to use

nothing really, I now am able to get all my customers and pricing in the same place

Ryan
Production Manager in VS

Long time user

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We migrated from SignVox which was an earlier signs shop only solution from this same company. Back then we came from Activity. Our whole database was migrated to the new system so we didn't lose any customer records. ShopVox is much more flexible and better than SignVox in nearly every way. Considering the competition in this space ShopVox is probably the best option if one can get over the initial learning curve and sit down to truly customize the software to their thinking and shop. I spent about 2 weeks determining the initial pricing formulas, templates, & workflows. From there I have evolved these items over the last 5 years as new features become available or I just have an idea of a different way to do things. There are only a couple of things that I would like to be able to do through ShopVox that do not work well, and some of those items are pending thanks to the customer support.

Allows nearly a paperless work environment, yes filing can be a thing of the past. Fairly customizable for an individual shop. Several viable ways to do formula based pricing. Extremely responsive customer support - even takes feature requests/needs seriously. Works very well for telecommuting. Customer tracking and front-end accounting features work quite well, does tie into quickbooks though we do not use that feature.

Mobile app is useless for field work. One can use the browser on your phone but it doesn't work well or allow concurrent sign in. Robust scheduling package is not yet completed (as of 12-6-18) so alternative solutions like white-boards or google calendar are necessary - but daily job tasks scheduling works great (as in this is what we need to get done to day. No really very good solutions for install appointments).

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for reviewing shopVOX Ryan. We are happy that you benefiting from so many of shopVOX features and enjoying a nearly paperless work environment - less clutter for sure! We recently updated the shopVOX Go App. So, I hope you take some time to check it out. You can now upload assets, manage jobs and get signatures while on the field. Thanks for being a loyal shopVOX user. We look forward to serving you for years to come. :)

Jeff
Vice President, Operations in VS
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers

The RIGHT Solution

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: An all-in-one software for managing all aspects of our business that's easy to use for all levels of staff.

Prior to finding ShopVOX, we were spread across two different platforms for our sales and shop operations. ShopVOX has enabled us to eliminate both and now we can use one software to manage our workflow, track the sales activities that lead to new jobs, and also use solid costing on our quotes to ensure that we're making money with these sales. Best features: Multiple views and options for scheduling jobs. Pricing templates can handle all aspects of simple to complex jobs, even for a CUSTOM sign shop. Syncs to QuickBooks for accounting. This is an emerging product with a great development team. If a feature you've though of isn't there, wait a few weeks! This isn't SAP or ORACLE you're dealing with here. They're nimble and responsive to client requests and needs. Cloud based and mobile device friendly. The PRICE! For the money, you won't find better value.

As I mentioned in the "Pros" above, this is an emerging product. This leads to my only real "Cons". From time to time, as new features are rolled out, there may be mis-steps. If you are not OK with change, you may want to wait a bit before signing on. New features and modifications to old features are rolled out VERY regularly. As they say though, "you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette".

7 jaar geleden

Jeff, Thanks so much for taking your time to write up this review. We greatly appreciate it. We take great pleasure in making sure you are satisfied and managing your business more effectively.

Warren
Managing Director in VK

1st 6 Months using ShopVox

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Despite what might seem like strong Cons mentioned it's still a very powerful software and we would not go back to how we worked previously, we are a team of 8 and everybody agrees using ShopVox is better and we were very organised previously so that does say a lot, despite the Cons and getting over the initial frustration of learning the software (and then training the staff) it is worth while and you will get out what you put in and I do recommend switching to it sooner rather than later and build it as your business grows.

We have gone completely paperless which has freed up a lot of space, saved money and time. It's quicker to process jobs from quote to invoice and keeps all the information together in 1 easy to access place. Everything is live and the App (new and updated) is great for on the go catch ups and getting deliveries signed for and recorded.

There is a steep learning curve to setting up products and you will have to spend time figuring out the best way to do this that suits your products and your business and the way you price jobs. We are quite in-depth with our pricing etc and setting up products was quite difficult and eventually had to rebuild all our products as we learned more about the functions to make them more accurate and streamlined. My biggest con is how much you have to figure out for yourself, your ShopVox rep will give you a few live training sessions and the chat function is good but if you want to push hard and get 80-90% set up in the quickest time frame then it can get frustrating getting answers via the chat that help and often until you get those answers you can't move forward much.

5 jaar geleden

Love that you are now completely paperless. Saving trees, time and reducing clutter. Thanks for the review Warren!

Lu
Project Manager in VS

ShopVox Rocks!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with ShopVox is that it is one of the best products out there for our small graphic design shop. ShopVox has saved us so much time! The product works for me 99.9% at this time - will be 100% once a couple issues are resolved. Thank you for creating a product that meets so many of our needs.

What I like most about this software is having all job information right at my fingertips. No hunting through stacks of job order sheets or files. When hunting for a past sign we created so I can duplicate it for another customer, I can enter the sign type, etc. in Search and it will show results for jobs that created that particular sign. The added convenience of creating an invoice immediately after the project is finished and emailing it to our customer has saved the company time and payments arrive sooner. We have reduced the amount of paper we had sitting around the office in various stages. Having the products set up in the system has really saved us time when opening new work orders as well as created consistency in our job quoting.

At this early stage in our use, the Emailed Documents page is a little hit and miss. When I go to Transactions and click on Emailed Documents, it goes to the home page of ShopVox first. Then I need to click on Emailed Documents again before the screen appears. Also, I am having a particular problem with it not showing that my .pdf was emailed to the customer. I have a trouble ticket in on this - still having same issue at this time. Also, it would be great to be able to change the Work Flow on a job after one has been chosen. If I accidentally choose the wrong Work Flow, I have no way to change it.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for reviewing shopVOX. We are so happy that you believe shopVOX is one of the best products out there for our small graphic design shop and that it has saved your team so much time. Saving time was one of our main goals! We will certainly work on that 1%! :)

Dan

Mobile Friendly, Quickbooks Integration,

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ShopVOX business software solution includes a host of features specific to screen printing companies, embroidery, printing, and awards. We do primarily awards, but it includes apparel items size matrix, design & production variables (such as ink etc), margin-based price calculating (and several other types of pricing tools), and production tracking very similar to trello. You can print shipping labels, have customers pay from their email, quote just about how ever you want, manage customer proofs, and manage emails all from the same software. It has a great design, and can be as simple or complex as you like. I found them at a tradeshow, and I've looked at some of the most popular solutions out there, and nothing comes quite close to what ShopVOX offers. They have 24/7 support, and they are lead by an incredible leader.

I love how easy it was to get up and running, the software is very fluid, it is PCI complient. No setup fee. The customer portal gives your clients a backend to order products they have ordered in the past. We rolled out our credit card payment email feature this month, and our accounts payable has cut in half.

It's a monthly subscription, but I think we get what we pay for. I think the monthly subscription gives them a competitive edge, because they are able to pile on new features, and build incredible features... Although they don't have a free trial of the Pro version, I tried it for a month, and I'm so glad I did!

6 jaar geleden

We love that your accounts payable have been cut in half! That's great! Thanks for the feedback -- we are glad that it was easy to set up.

Peggy

All Inclusive Program That Takes Expertise to Use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The program works well for us most of the time. When we run into snags Shopvox's support is always available at almost any time.

You can load all of your products and materials into the program. Once you get everything setup it is easy to do your quotes and invoices in a timely manner.

We have not been able to get the e-mail portion of the program to work for us, because we do not have an outlook or gmail account. It works best with those email accounts. We thought we would get a program that would tell us what to charge. With Shopvox it is possible to include all of your costs, but you still need to come up with your own final price for a product that will make you a profit. I am finding that there is no magic wand that tells you how to be profitable.

4 jaar geleden

Peggy, Thank you for your review. We are glad that quotes and invoices are easy to do now!! The more you use shopVOX, the easier it is to use and the more time you will save.

Easy to Use Software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The software is very user friendly and offers lots of tools to help you learn and get acquainted with its features and functionality. There is always a drop down in the top corner with guides and when those don't have the answers you need their team has an great help center that is more in depth, but if you still can't solve the problem or such they have an easy chat feature and they are quick to response there or when you e-mail the team.

We currently don't implement a lot of the jobs and tasks features in our daily use as we are a small office that is pretty up to date with what is currently on the go and the turnaround is so quick that sometimes we spend more time inputting the info into it than actually completing the job, so I don't have much to say about those, but I do use the search feature daily. Sometimes the search feature doesn't always help me find what I'm looking for - I would like to see users be able specify certain customers or time periods. Also, as useful as the guides as, I dislike that they always have the little icon with a red notification at in the top right corner where your alerts and the guides are. I often see that circle and think there are alerts or chats I should be reviewing, but its actually nothing important.

Doug
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

The software works well, has few issues and does what we need it to do.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software is a great help in running our office, from pricing to workflow management. It is well designed and incredibly helpful.

The flexibility of the software is incredible. I can customize it to a large degree and it allows me to take very direct control of our processes. It has more features that I have even had time to explore and I know that the more time I invest in learning it the more it will optimize our workflow, pricing, time management, etc.

The complexity is great, but I feel that we are under utilizing many of the features and not using several others. The training / online resources do not adequately show how to use all of the features in my opinion and are not easy to follow. Also, without paying for advanced setup you are left with a limited capability to use the software until you overcome an incredibly steep learning curve. It does seem that they have done more training materials / videos than were available when I first signed up and I am hopeful that as I continue to explore them I can implement the unused features in time.

BDM in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use, customizable, great support structure and a must have for any signage or print shop.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Automating the quotation process and implementation of a much more easier workflow.

The ability to manipulate the software to do almost anything you want it to do. Creating products is easy, entering materials via the csv upload works seamlessly as it is also easy to update the materials, costs, margins etc ShopVOX offer a lot of variation options to format and customize your own ShopVOX user experience that suits your own unique business structure. The user interface (UI) is so easy to navigate and find my way around each and every feature and function of ShopVOX. The biggest Pro is the support from ShopVOX and the team. It is available around the clock and is endless. All the staff at ShopVOX are VERY knowledgeable, helpful and offer the best and fastest support available.

Entering data such as customers and vendors can be cumbersome but still works well. System Maintenance scheduled times can be annoying for us users in Australia as the software goes down at our busiest times, but not a big issue considering the number of updates and feature upgrades that ShopVOX constantly do to make the software better every day.

Todd

Excellent Software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started using ShopVox from the very beginning when they started out. I used to be in a company that developed the printshop management software called PrintSmith. I used my knowledge from that experience and tried to pass on to Shopvox from the beginning. I got out of the industry for a few years but now that I am back in full swing I noticed they have used a lot to my suggestions. It is imperative for the survival of any software company that users pass on what t​​hey like​​ and​ dislike.

It is very customizable and they have set all the normal formulas so you can really start using in a couple of​ days.

I would like the software to get set up​ with​ the more modern wrap templates like The Bad Wraps so when​ picking​ a vehicle for the wrap you get the total square footage automatically.

5 jaar geleden

Appreciate the review Todd. Glad you are back in the industry and back with shopVOX! We wish you much success!

Megan
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Keep an eye on them - so much potential

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a screen print company and are always on the lookout for a phenomenal screen printing management software. We've never been able to find one that meets all of our needs and expectations, but Shopvox came close. And they continue to add features regularly, so we are keeping an eye on them. We are not currently using Shopvox but used them on a trial basis for a couple months to test out whether or not they were the right fit for us and whether we could switch all of our operations over. What we liked: they're online! It's so convenient to be able to track our production and sales from any computer, anywhere in the world. We've paid thousands to setup intricate in-house servers so that our sales staff can access our system when on the road. But have an online system would be so much easier. Customer service is fantastic, and always available to answer questions or go over training. And their training is fantastic - lots of videos, training classes and manuals are available. Their Job Flows and work board are great and make seeing jobs under way very easy. Concerns - We had a couple concerns that prevented us from switching to Shopvox completely. They were not completely setup for apparel printers, having first been a sign company. And their Job Flows weren't setup for larger operations with multiple machines. We weren't able to switch or rearrange assigned machines to fine tune our print schedule. Overall I see a bright future for this company, and as they continue to improve and add features we will be watching and planning for a potential move one day. Something to consider - the flexibility of their system is not just for screen printers. I've recommended their system to family members who own a wine processing shop and need to track intricate steps of making wine. The Shopvox job flow is great for that type of operation too.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for this great review. We appreciate all of the detail that you provided. As you acknowledged we are always adding new features and benefits. We will keep you in the loop with our new features for screen printers.

Steve
Director in Australië
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Our experience with ShopVox

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ShopVox has proven an excellent tool for providing interaction, cooperation and understanding among the key areas of our business - sales, design and production. It facilitates unity and efficiency. We are a sign company that produces a high level of customised signage. ShopVox has catered for this aspect of our business particularly well.

Ease of use. Very practical processes that align really well with our business objectives. It give us full and immediate control over pricing of all product areas, and flexibility to adjust pricing to meet specific customer and market requirements. The workflow system is terrific and has been well embraced by our design and production team in particular. Again it gives us great flexibility to modify the processes as required by our business.

Sometimes can be a little slow but getting better..

5 jaar geleden

Steve, thanks for your great review of shopVOX. Glad you appreciate the flexibility that shopVOX offers and that it has aligned well your business objectives.

Edvaldo

ShopVox Rocks

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can have all my customer's info, invoices, receipts, assets and payments all in one place. No need to file papers or documents. Everything related to my customer is easier to find now.

I love how complete it is. Its the best combination of CRM/POS software for the sign industry I've come across. It gets better and better and all the updates. I haven't learned everything it has to offer because it's just too many. Also I love the fact customer can pay their invoice/down payment right from a simple online credit card form. I've started using it recently and I can't believe how convenient it is for me and my customers.

It's a little complex, but its because all the option is has... still is a much better version from the former Signvox.

Anthony
Pres / CEO in VS

We have been on SignVox for several years. The software was adequate, but very limited in reporting

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Intuitive, easy to learn, although workarounds were necessary to discover. Allows price changes on the fly, access to historical info good, but reporting not.

Limited reporting made the product difficult to provide robust analysis of the business. Worst of all, TechVox staff refused to give us our data. We were forced to a new platform for business reasons, and they claimed they had never provided historical data files. These cannot be run from the reports menu. We have a business partner elsewhere who DID get the info, so I provided that proof (email string) and TechVox personnel then refused to answer my request. But they canceled my subscription within 10 mins. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

Elizabeth
President in VS

We appreciate how team members can login to see the state of all jobs and quick tech support.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

The overview of where each job is at, the quote & artwork proof portals, and exact calculations of profit margins on each material/product. So powerful to make good biz decisions.

I wish you could combine quotes or sales orders together. And I wish I had more time to learn to utilize all the powerful features they offer.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for your nice review. We are glad that you are enjoying the collaboration features and the ability to be in the know of what is happening in your shop. These are so important! Regarding wishing you had more time to learn more features, we suggest tying one new feature each month. Pick something like sales lead management. Really use if for the month, then add another feature the next month. By the end of the year, you will have more organized shop!