250OK is a great email analytics tool to provide high level analytics on email deliverability

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2018
Andrew M.
Solutions Engineer
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: 250OK does almost everything we are looking for and has a great support team, dedicated to not only providing answers but understanding, in our quest to learn more about email deliverability.

Pluspunten: Love the interface and UI. Streamlined and easily accessible. Customizable dashboards right up front. You can view the kind of granular data like what inbox are they using, what long/latitude, time of day, mobile vs desktop etc.

Minpunten: Those Dashboards cannot be drilled into, or even copy and pasted (IP ranges listed from spamtraps for example). Sometimes to level of detail is not granular enough. We are noticing that the way 250OK records spamtraps/blacklistings, is via seed lists of their tracked inboxes. Not quite what we need but helps provide a cookie crumb trail of where to look.

Good deliverability monitoring and email seed usage

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2019
Byron A.
Sr Dir, Marketing Operations
Publiceren, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We receive good support and results for a specific need. It has been worth the relationship/cost.

Pluspunten: It does a good job of monitoring email deliverability. We've obtained solid results with their seeding program.

Minpunten: The UI is rather basic and there is not a great deal of extended features. Many of the services it provides are beginning to be offered as add-ons through ESPs at a lower cost.

Seamless interface and integrations, pleasure to use by both devs and luddites.

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2017
Anna W.
Director of Deliverability
201-500 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The employees / customer support. They're very responsive to feedback and seem to work hard to improve their products. The wide variety of features blends well in the interface, and "child accounts" let you securely distribute services to clients.

Minpunten: It's definitely not cheap. It's good they sell products separately to build your own suite of features, so you're not paying for unused services.

Great for monitoring spam traps

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2018
Anne V.
Head of Customer Care
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are notified when senders are hitting spam traps and provided with the subject line of that email. We are able to then work with the sender directly to correct the problem.

Pluspunten: I like that 250ok gives us a way to monitor when spam traps are hit so that we can then deal with each customer directly to resolve the issue.

Minpunten: It's not comprehensive - there are other systems that monitor traps not covered by 250ok. I wish that their "coverage" in this respect was more wide-reaching so we could deal with them exclusively!

Great managing Blacklists and Spamtraps

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2018
Co-Founder
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: A great tool for our support team to manage all blacklists and spamtraps.

Minpunten: We wish the API was a little easier to use.

Loved the analytics around key email performance. Great ramp up experience and easy DIY

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2017
Danielle M.
VP Marketing
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Deliverability is critical in a loud and crowded market. There are many points of vulnerability and 250ok will help you track, monitor, and fix whatever comes your way.

Pluspunten: Really enjoyed the service and deep dives with their consulting services. They give a wide range of options on how you want to engage. We dove in with a deep dive around our current status, then were able to engage on the platform to track key metrics. I love that I can re-engage in a project by project basis as needed in the future.

Minpunten: You really have to have a deep understanding of the inter-workings of email to understand what this group does - which makes it hard to sell up the corporate ladder.

250ok is fast, easy to use, and intuitive.

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2017
Phil S.
Senior Manager of Deliverability, Americas
501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Everything is where it should be and the application makes sense. I don't have to click through multiple screens to quickly get the data I need. I like that it loads fast. I like that I can customize what I see when I log in and which items I want to track.

250ok gives us great information about the deliverability of our client's emails.

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2017
Mike C.
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use and the interface is very intuitive. It's helpful to be able to produce a report or just show a screen that makes sense visually.

I have had nothing but positive experiences with 250OK

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2017
Michael V.
Email Marketing Mgr.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The Analytics feature and the simplicity of the software. It's an inexpensive tool with high-end features. I'm able to get analytics that I'm not able to see with my current ESP.

Minpunten: Actually there is nothing I like least. The value far exceeds the cost. The only other tool that compares is Litmus