Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,1 /5

Over Switchboard

Switchboard is een toonaangevend platform voor wagenparkbeheer voor vervoerders.

Meer informatie over Switchboard

73 reviews worden weergegeven

"Great multi-stream app"

Opmerkingen: We're new users to this platform. The learning curse is on the easy side.

Pluspunten: One of my favorite feature of this software is the ability to group destinations together and launch them all at the same time. We manage many different livestreams and it nice to be able to select click one checkbox and launch all stream associated with the one account. Unlike other platform, there's no way to "accidentally" livestream a broadcast onto the wrong destination account.

Minpunten: Doesn't current have an embed code for live broadcasts. This feature will help prevent having to update the embed code for live stream on our websites/blogs. The user access/permission level is limited right now. Not able to create new roles nor assign limited access to alternate user or isolate one user from the stream of another.

Sukh K.
Safety Manager
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-1-2020

"Easy to use Technology and friendly support"

Pluspunten: Ease of use for the drivers. Good interface for management staff.

Minpunten: I would recommend a use for better hardware.

Gabriele A.
Mental Coach e Trainer
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

"Eccellente | Excellent!"

Pluspunten: Rapporto valore/prezzo, un unico abbonamento per streaming illimitato e piattaforme illimitate, facilità di uso, qualità nello streaming (fino a 4K 60fps!!) con elevato e lag pari a 0

Minpunten: Nessun CONS/CONTRO riscontrato finora, la piattaforma è PERFETTA!

Olu S.
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-4-2021

"Very Good Software"

Opmerkingen: Hard to setup because it has all sorts of technical stuff that I dont understand and found it hard to set up. I eventually used it officially for the first time yesterday. Not helpful that there aren't many videos out there to explain the process with ecamm. I will be willing to partner with switchboard to create content for ecamm live users. If only I can get some support and will be proud to share it on my platforms also if the comment issues between ecamm and switch board can be fixed.

Pluspunten: I really love that I can stream to everywhere I chose to. Plus lifetime deal

Minpunten: That I no longer have access to my comments in ecamm. That's a big deal. Restream does this so well. And I really wish this would come to switchboard asap.
I also think it has such a techy setup. Not for non-techy people like me and my audience. Restream has a simpler feel to it for the everyday woman going live on Facebook

• Beoordeeld op 28-4-2021
Manjit G.
Safety & Compliance Manager
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

"Satisfaction"

Opmerkingen: We are using switchboard since Nov-2017. We are satisfied with the software and very satisfied with the customer service. Staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. We highly recommend this company.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use.
Knowledgable staff
Customer service
Price

Minpunten: Some time having issue with satellite (network) but easy to recoupe.

Jas D.

"Switch to Switchboard"

Pluspunten: great software
very easy for drivers to use, none of my company drivers have complained about the software we went through multiple similar companies and this one is the best
manuals and tutorials available in multiple languages

Minpunten: customer support team is not the fastest available but when they do call back they can help
same with sales team after we purchased our original package we needed to buy some accessories later that year it took a couple of times to get a response from the team

Martin L.
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 13-4-2021

"Promising, but still a long way to go"

Opmerkingen: Switchboard would be a good, cheaper alternative for restream.io. But it's not there yet. It's a good start, but the features are very basic and the critical problem with RTMP handshake protocol error is unacceptable.

Pluspunten: Switchboard is a simple solution for multi-streaming.
The best thing about it is: it works. It's stable, reliable, no connection problems.

Minpunten: The features are basic.
There is no way to schedule YouTube, Facebook or Twitch broadcasts. So if you have a weekly show you will have still lots of manual work.
There is no chat support at all.
The are no additional options for RTMP stream. All is automatic.
But here is a real trouble: there is a bug in a switchboard's RTMP handshake protocol. Broadcasting to ffmpeg on my server returned error each time: timestamp mismatch between C1 and C2 messages during the handshake. It is a fault on the client side, which in this case is Switchboard. In short: switchboard does not work with ffmpeg, which means it does not work with Icecast or any custom solution that needs ffmpeg running. It's a potentially dangerous situation, because if Facebook or YouTube's RTMP handshake code ever changes to be as strict as with ffmpeg, Switchboard might suddenly stop working. The support didn't help. He barely understood the problem, or not at all. He just left me hanging there, so I don't know if they try to fix it or just ignore it.

Mick M.
Worship Minister
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-4-2021

"A Great Tool for Churches"

Pluspunten: Every weekend we send a live stream feed for our congregation to join when they cannot be with us in person. Thanks to Switchboard, we can easily send that feed to both Facebook and YouTube without interruption and with just a few clicks of a button.

Minpunten: Switchboard is great, but sometimes the processing time to go live is longer than I'd like. I know this also has to do with Facebook and YouTube receiving the feed, I just wish there was a way to make the whole process a bit more seamless.

Angel O.
Multimedia Specialist
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

"Game Changer"

Opmerkingen: Overall Switchboard is a game changer for my company. I am able to offer this service to houses of worship and other businesses that need live streaming. I love the simplicity and the power it has. I am very please with my investment in switchboard.

Pluspunten: The feature I love the most about Switchboard is the stream share. I can stream to clients profiles and pages without needing their personal info. They just fill out a simple permission form and it's done.

Minpunten: The one thing I wish Switchboard had was the ability to GO LIVE when I send my stream from OBS or any other source. As of now, I have to send the streaming signal from OBS and then select my channels and then hit the GO LIVE button. If I could just leave switchboard on GO LIVE always it would be great. I would be able to control clients' streams from a remote location better.

Dennis A.
Volunteer Technical Leader
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers

"Great product"

Opmerkingen: Switchboard was very helpful getting us started. Once in place it really simplifies our ability to stream to multiple destinations. We use VMIX for our encoder and Switchboard integrates with that easily.

Pluspunten: Very easy to set up and use this product for streaming to multiple destinations. We are made up of all volunteers and a number of the volunteers who stream services for us have 0 technical skills. With minimal training they are able to stream to YouTube and Facebook daily.

Minpunten: Sunday's are our biggest and most important day. Support not readily available on those days. And in general, support can be slow to respond and often do not share final issue & resolution. Luckily, we have few issues so this is not a show stopper.

Dwain G.
  • Beoordeeld op 8-2-2020

"Satisfied from the very beginning."

Opmerkingen: We use the software everyday. It does everything we need it to. Almost to the point that we take it for granted just how well it works. And the support is what you would hope every companies support would be. Very very good.

Pluspunten: When it came to having to purchase electronic log for my trucks, I found Switchboard to be the most competitively priced. Not knowing what to expect,it turned out to be better than I thought it would be. Especially being so reasonably priced.

Minpunten: Since which board is the only electronic log we have used. I don't have anything to compare it too. So I don't really have any cons.

• Beoordeeld op 8-2-2020
Moiz A.
oWNER
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

"THE REVIEW"

Opmerkingen: ITS'S GOOD BUT CAN REALLY IMPROVE, WITH BETTER CALCULATED MILEAGE AND A BETTER APP, ALSO A AN ADMIN APP WOULD BE NICE

Pluspunten: USER FRIENDLY, EVEN PEOPLE THAT AREN'T GOOD WITH TECHNOLOGY CAN USE IT

Minpunten: STILL NOT PROPERLY TESTED, MILEAGES ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS REALLY POOR, THE APP SHOWS THE SAME UNIT IN DIFFERENT CITIES AT THE SAME TIME N THE APP

Steve H.
  • Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020

"It's easy, just 4 "buttons""

Opmerkingen: I always was searching for pens, rulers, and glasses. No longer have to do that, and as also the administrator, I can correct my own mistakes and others.

Pluspunten: The driver taps driver, then one of 4 "buttons" to change duty status.

Minpunten: It puts the driver in On Duty not driving if they forget to tap off duty. But I think that's the law.

• Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020
Laura D.
Musician
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-4-2021

"Nightly live-streaming with Switchboard"

Opmerkingen: Overall we’re happy with the software - it’s easy to use and saves a lot of the hassle that normally comes with setting up several simultaneous livestreams on different platforms. It’s very convenient to just set up one stream feed that goes directly to Switchboard, and then just simply choose the platforms to push the stream to. I also like having the ability to create stream titles and templates.

Pluspunten: My favorite feature of this software is the ability to livestream to multiple platforms simultaneously. My husband and I livestream music concerts every night on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.

Minpunten: I wish that there was an emergency customer service number to reach out to after-hours. There were a couple times when there were issues with the stream (the issue may or may not have actually been Switchboard-related - it could have been from my own encoder - but it was impossible to tell, and it would have been helpful to be able to reach out to Switchboard at that exact moment to troubleshoot). Customer service is overall good, and I’ve received prompt responses to my email queries during normal business hours; but since I livestream at night, I wish there was a way to get in touch during that time.

Cathy H.
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2020

"Great Product"

Opmerkingen: It was easy to install, my driver's didn't have a hard time getting used to using it. The cost per month is extremely nice. We would recommend to anyone looking for ELD's. The time it takes to get a replacement item is one of the drawbacks since it ships from Canada.

Pluspunten: Monthly cost, east of installation. The videos were informative and it had all the features we were looking for in an ELD.

Minpunten: I can't ping my equipment when I need an update.

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2020
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2021

"Live streaming on Steroids - Stream on your customers/audiences channels - at the same time"

Opmerkingen: The support has been first class. Very friendly and help you if you have any questions.

Pluspunten: It's really useful to be able to connect all your streaming account platforms - like Facebook, YouTube, Periscope/LinkedIn and stream to all these platforms at the same time. One of the biggest benefits is their unique Stream Share feature - you can invite your audience/partners to give you access to stream directly to their audience (this can be for multiple audiences at the same time) - without them having to give you their login details. It's safe, secure and they can revoke access at any time - giving them and you peace of mind.

Minpunten: It would be great to have the chat stream when going live - but the fact that I can effortlessly stream to multiple platforms at the same time is really a gamechanger.

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2021
Creative Director

"Brilliant Software"

Pluspunten: A 'one man band' was impossible even a few years ago with streaming or running your own network. With Switchboard I can assign one person to manage an entire network to stream not just on one social channel but be everywhere at the same time - running events has truly never been easier and the team is excellent and understanding needs and providing solutions.
My most favorite part is the ability to send invites to connect social accounts to partners without having to be either a page admin or getting their password - and the huge number of simultaneous destinations!

Minpunten: Too bad they can't integrate with Instagram, but that's on IG to provide the API.
Other than that, there won't be any cons once Switchboard release their embed player!

Shari B.
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 6-5-2021

"The Best Simultaneous Streaming App!"

Opmerkingen: As a person who is not social media savvy, but with friends who are, this software has opened up a lot of opportunities for growth. It makes it so much easier to stream on multiple platforms and reduces the overwhelm for me.

Pluspunten: StreamShare! Being able to leverage the audience of friends and other streamers is a total game changer. You can stream on your page and then a friend or partner (maybe someone who has a larger viewing audience) can share your stream on their platform! You can share audiences and maximize exposure. The simultaneous streaming - That’s just the basics!

Minpunten: The UI is not very fun, but it gets the job done and it’s not much of an issue.

Steven M.
Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-4-2021

"Great features but got some quirks"

Opmerkingen: Overall we like the service and it works for us. It gets us live-streaming on Facebook and YouTube at the same time which is what we needed.

Pluspunten: The software is easy to implement and use. Setup was a breeze and to get started live was quick.

Minpunten: There is a major delay and issues when we are ready to end a live broadcast. This causes us to have to freeze and wait for the broadcast to actually stop at times this is a few extra sec and others times can be up to 30 sec which is not ok.

"Get visible!"

Opmerkingen: Bought from appsump on a good deal.
What I like most so far is that it’s better than the in-house zoom function.

Pluspunten: Great way to increase your visibility online by broadcasting live from zoom to more platforms at once.
Bonus: Once it’s all set up, going LIVE from zoom with switchboard is actually easier than the clunkiness & glitchiness of going live on just FB with zoom.

Minpunten: Quite a few things: it doesn’t always go live on all the platforms you’ve chosen.
We need 2 people to ensure it’s all happening smoothly (maybe not the case for everyone) with the post captions on each platform.
We had a few challenges in the first place with set up.
We haven’t figured out yet how to do captioning which is important. Have only been using it a few weeks but so far we like it.

Matthew H.
Worship Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

"Does the basics well."

Opmerkingen: We are live streaming our church services on Sunday mornings, and we use Switchboard to stream to multiple platforms at once (namely Facebook and YouTube).

Pluspunten: Connects to Epiphan live stream devices.
Can stream to multiple platforms at the same time.
Going live is easy.

Minpunten: Set up is not the most intuitive.
Doesn't have many features, particularly to interact with live streams.
Sometimes has trouble staying consistently connected to encoder.

Jorge Z.
Steaming Media business owner
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-4-2021

"Ease of use and affordable"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great and I highly recommend to at least try it.

Pluspunten: The ease of use with Switchboard was one major contributing factors why I switched from the competitors. I was able to be up and live streaming within seconds after signing into the website. As some people in the industry know, time is critical when trying to get the show on the road and the last thing I want to do is figure how to go live with a live stream and Switchboard makes it easy.
The second reason is I took advantage of the lifetime membership and that becomes a savings long term with my company.

Minpunten: The least thing I like would be the lack of analysis on my streams in the back office part of Switchboard but I’m sure that’s something they will improve in the future.

Michael D.
President/Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 16-2-2020

"It's OK"

Pluspunten: It is quite easy to use and for the most art fits the needs of my specific use case. Canadian company/supplier. Good potential. Good pricing.

Minpunten: Can be quite buggy at times. Potential but advancement seems slow.

• Beoordeeld op 16-2-2020
Director of Media Center
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-4-2021

"Good Alternative"

Opmerkingen: Since Switchboard is new, there's a lot of features that are missing, but I like where the company is going. I also appreciate that the company also listens to its customer's feedback and future request. While the most requested features like Unified Chat and Streaming Recordings are not yet on their roadmap. I'm looking forward to considering these ideas so they can fully compete with the current market leaders in multistreaming.

Pluspunten: It provides the basic needs for a multistream service. It does have 5 out of 7 servers. It has the top streaming solutions like Facebook Page/Group, YouTube, Vimeo, and others. While it lower compared to other competitors, it supports custom RTMP. You can also upgrade your plan to have more encoder input, which is very much important for companies that have multiple live streams, it helps eliminate managing different accounts. You can also create a workspace or "team" so you could put the team in one place limiting access to the other team's destination.

Minpunten: Features are very limited compared to competitors like Restream.io and Caster. It doesn't have unified chat, it doesn't have recordings, and no automated live streaming. You have to log in to SwitchBoard.live and manually select the destination and press "Go Live" in order to start sending streams to chosen destination. But the live stream automation is on their roadmap and they promised to deliver it on 2021.

• Beoordeeld op 14-4-2021
Walter C.
  • Beoordeeld op 19-4-2021

"Just what I needed for my multi streamings"

Opmerkingen: Two important points:
- Multistreaming
- Give access to my guests with ease
In addition, the streaming quality is HD.

Pluspunten: They have a feature that no other competitor has: STREAMSHARE. With this, I can send a simple request to my guests to have the Streaming published in real time on their networks. No calls, no follow-ups, just a request from the Switchboard interface. Additionally, the interface is very user friendly, complete and modern. Many custom destinations. And the customer support is high quality. Quick response and concrete solutions.

Minpunten: So far, nothing has displeased me. Every time I ask for something, they have solved it. Even for non-existing features, they confirm that they are planned in their roadmap.