Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Evernote Teams

Breng je teams samen en verenig je workflow. Creëer, werk samen en sla informatie op, allemaal op één plek.

Meer informatie over Evernote Teams

What i really like with Evernote Business is, it has option to integrated with software like Gmail and Google Drive.

The biggest downside might be the cost, which is relatively expensive compared to other collaboration/organization/project management tools.

Beoordelingen van Evernote Teams

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Evernote Teams heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 8.214 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Evernote Teams eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (8.214)

Dayna
Dayna
Director of Marketing & Communications
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Evernote is Innovative & User Friendly

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Nikhil
Nikhil
Customer Success Manager in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing app out there for note keeping!

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I felt its a good application for a day-to-day use, adding notes and tracking it on multiple devices at the same time.

It capability to add the notes simultaneously on multiple devices at the same time.

Adding task management, tracking capabilities would be a great value addition to this application.

Jean-Michel
Product Manager in Frankrijk
Marktonderzoek, 11-50 werknemers

A handy tool that frees up my memory and prevents loss of information, though a bit expensive

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We were looking for a note-taking tool for our collaborators, something that's fluid and easy to use, with a collaboration option. Today, we have a tool that allows everyone to take notes and focus on their tasks efficiently and securely.

So simple, and the search engine is very powerful. It literally freed up my memory so I could focus on other tasks. And most importantly, never lose any information (notes, images, screen captures, graphic elements, etc.).

130 euros minimum per year per user?! Other tools are integrated into operating systems and even offer free online versions. It's a bit steep for basic use.

shivani
shivani
Graduate student in VS
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ werknemers

Note taking with Evernote

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have used different note taking apps and Evernote us towards the bottom to average tier in terms of user friendliness and price comparison.

The simple note taking functionality works fine. This is the most basic feature offered in this app. The ease of use for simply creating and using almost as a text editor is good.

There are several features that are not very user friendly like attaching files to a note, exporting the note, no integration of apps that can be directly used to email the note. The search functionality barely works and it is not obvious when the search is carried out within a note versus across all notes.

Edicao
Photographer in VS
Fotografie, 11-50 werknemers

Easy UI to navigate between tasks

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Easy to find and locate tasks that I am collaborating with my teams. Edit team notes on important information that I want my team to alert and shares the latest task progress.

Some of my team members isn't like using the application since we have other task management software. I hope it will get popular enough that everyone start using it for business and personal usage.

Rafael
CPO in Spanje
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

The best tool to manage your notes and tasks all in one in the cloud

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: All my notes in one tool, including tasks and the ability to merge the tasks with the notes to add more control and context

The search options, attachments, capacity and great design options to manage the notes makes this tool perfect for me. The fact that my notes and tasks all merged in the same tool is a great value to organise my work

The design of the task management could be improved

Miguel
CEO in Portugal
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Great App to store and search information

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Is very easy to store information and search any time .

Evernote, stops in time, where as other apps are growing

Lynanne
Administrative Assisstant in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers

Notes For Your Teams

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

This app also comes in a free version, which like the paid version is enjoyable and easy to use. it makes note taking on the go from my phone a breeze when in meetings or on site jobs.

The application can't be combined easily with other note taking apps. The price also seems to be a bit much considering there are better apps for this purpose out there for free.

Raju
Raju
Digital ops manager in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Evernote for task management

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Its easy to use and easy to manage on any device

I like most of the evernote things. I wish sometimes it loads faster

Ye Lwin
Network Security Engineer in Myanmar (Birma)
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

One of the best note-taking and task-management Software

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I have used Evernote since three years ago for personal use. This software is easy for note-taking, like screenshots, text, audio, and sharing with my friends. When I upgrade the Team version, there are many advantages like offline access, increased note-sized limits, and some features that are great for teams and businesses.

While the cost may be a consideration, Evernote Teams provides substantial benefits in terms of collaboration and organization.

Dwane
Manager in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Tool For Progress

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Don’t remember all the expense for system

It’s ability to be a Tool for my Project

Learning all its functions in its command

Dipannita
Dipannita
Self-Employed in Bangladesh
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best Note-Taking Software I have Ever Used

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is great software for me. It eliminates the need of keeping a heavy diary in my life. I can easily access, take notes and share files from anywhere. Honestly, it made my life easier.

If you are looking for an amazing multi-platform software, especially to serve your note-taking purpose, Evernote Business is leading the market. It comes in a minimalistic design with smooth collaborative features so that you can perfectly sync with other platforms. When it comes to collaboration features, no other software can defeat Evernote business. You can not only do teamworks on your projects, but also store all of the important information in one single place. One amazing part is, you can access it offline, and everything will be updated t=right after you become online. On top of that, the user-interface of Evernote is so user-friendly. Besides, there are many templates which you can use and make life even easier. In my opinion, Evernote Business is a great software to deal with.

As it is cloud-based software, syncing is not possible while offline. However, everything will be updated when I become online again. Another thing I want to mention here is it is a little bit expensive. The Evernote team should reconsider the price. However, the value we are getting from it can be easily justified with the price.

Rayelene
Entrepreneur in Canada
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Welcome to the BEST Productivity App in the World.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am extremely inspired to build my brand and feeling supported by a company like Evernote Teams makes it all the more fun and exciting.

1. Note-taking genius of an app. 2. File-sharing made easy. 3. Project management teammate of the century.

I honestly can't say anything except that I don't see their advertising anywhere. I discovered this app on accident and am happy I did. Thank you again for an A1 product.

Paola
Paola
Guest Relations in Mexico
Fotografie, 51-200 werknemers

Productivity, content curation, and collaboration in one tool

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Evernote to optimize my productivity. It takes care of all the reminders for me. I curate and share my inspiration boards, and allows me to easily turn them into new content that I can share with the people that will eventually polish it and give it final shape before it can go online. I import Typeform questionnaire answers to Evernote for this same goal, and I have set up a number of Gmail filters that let me know when to pitch my posts for guest posting or to get valuable links for my domain.

Many things I like about Evernote, but I would say that my favorite is the fact that I can use it as the "hub" that contains (and sometimes triggers) most of my daily tasks. I would love to be able to review Evernote together with Zapier, as I am currently making the most out of the capabilities that both tools offer when they are combined. Evernote by itself is an extremely helpful productivity tool, and I love the fact that I don't always need to be online to update or create notes. I mostly use it to jot down ideas for new posts or articles as they come to me, and I also keep a couple of notebooks for content curation. I can add stuff from the real world as easily as I can clip websites or anything that I see on the go. To keep up with my content creation calendar, I connect Evernote with Gmail, Typeform, and Calendly. Although there are more Zaps available, these are the ones I use the most often to keep track of my contacts, review questionnaire answers that I then turn into blog posts, and keep track of appointments and phone calls. I easily share my notes and

Evernote doesn't have many flaws as I see it, but I did find a few times that some of the capabilities in other collaboration tools such as Google Drive would be handy for Evernote. I wish there was a way to keep track of my actions (such as what Basecamp does with the "everything" section). I also would love to be able to share something with a co-worker in "view only" mode (this can be done in Google Drive). As far as I've been using the tool, it does not have either of these options. Also, the way that every document or PDF has to be uploaded to a page is sometimes not ideal, as I would also like to have the option to just upload something to my notebook or to Evernote itself for safekeeping or to be able to reference it within a note.

Tatiana
Tatiana
Research Director in VS
Marktonderzoek, 2-10 werknemers

I just call it My Digital Memory

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use it for both saving and keeping updated important information for our (small) company: credentials for commonly used services, settings, guides for the software used, templates of how-tos for different situations. Basically, everything that could have been kept in disparate folders and notes flying around. Another application - when conducting secondary market research, creating compendiums of various articles on different topics: the article's text is saved "forever" together with the active URL. All that's needed it's just to organize it by tagging and/or assigning to specific folders/notebooks. As a bottom line, using Evernote has significantly decreased the amount of lonely (yet important) paper notes flying around and made it super easy to find basically anything that needed to be recorded.

This is by far the best and the most functional software to make notes of any kind, keep necessary information and synchronize it across any type and any number of platforms: I use it simultaneously on Macbook, two Windows computers and iPhone and it always synchs smoothly. Unlike many other alternatives, there is a great system of nested notebooks which makes it super easy to group and arrange the information. Other great options: saving PDF files inside, add notes by sending whatever to an assigned email address, tagging, search in everything, and of course, collaboration options. Other small but great add-ons are Web clipper for desktop and mobile browsers and external mobile apps.

I've been using this software since 2010 and still sometimes feel overwhelmed with a plethora of settings and tweaks. I understand how overly complex and frightening it can look to a new user, that will most likely compare it with Apple Notes or so. Over the past years, Evernote has made some positive changes in the overall design, as well as the functionality (and simplicity of creating) of tables and pictures editing. However, this is still not enough to be called easy. Additionally, there can be great problems with document formatting when copying something from Web.

Zeynel
Student in Turkije
Machine- en installatiebouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Ultimate personal digital notebook.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is one of the best options to take notes and organize them.
I found it very useful for writing summaries and reviews for book.
I can store the files (especially ones I need to reach everyday)
I use it as task management and planning system... as draft for comprehensive projects.... and for many applications
In short; it is my best productivity tool

Before I started to use Evernote organizing my notes was something challenging and frustrating to me... I had plenty of pdf files, screenshots in several devices such as my computer, usb disk and mobile phone. And it wasn't an easy task to remember which note was in which device. For not be too dependent on devices I used to mail the word files to myself, causing my dirve to be even messed up. And searching the notes was almost out of option. But with Evernote; I know pretty well to store which note in which folder for my notes to be organized I can reach my notes with any device, as I organized them. I have no problem with finding a note when I need it. I can easily edit the files in Evernote without having to download and upload over and over again. Thanks to auto-saving and auto-uploading feature, power blackout, while writing, is not big issue for my notes, because I know it has been saved and uploaded already. Feature of seeing the previous versions of the notes, makes copying notes redundant. I can download my notes, and can reach them offline as well Its feature of taking photo of books or notebooks and saving them as searchable format is life-saving

You cannot create nested hierarchies of notebooks. You can only create notebooks and note stacks. But the option of creating sub notes would be useful It doesn't have multilevel listing feature as Microsoft Word has... like 1, 1.1, 1.a ,1.2.1... and so on I want to be able to make check spelling in different languages for different notes, but Evernote is not powerful in this regard. I would like to use web-clipper in Yandex browser too

Uros
Uros
CEO in Servië
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Evernote is definitely the king of all reminders

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using this software for a very long time. To this day, I enjoy all the improvements. I have already cited the sea of benefits that have set me apart for this reminder. In fact, over time it has ceased to be a classic reminder, and today we are already talking about a serious article-making program or even presentations. I am a Premium package user so even PDFs are not a problem. So with this software, your phone becomes a pocket-sized office with no major obstacles

Software from day one buys all my sympathies for many reasons. First of all, because of the ease of use of its options, the ability to include individual notes via inserting files into the notes themselves. Also, synchronization is perfect so there is no need to manually transfer files. Of course, today many remembered to follow this example very successfully, but certainly Evernote was among the first to become a userfrendly application for professional users. Even if you are not a premium user you have a lot of features in the interface itself so you are in no way conditioned on the developer to buy the premium package

Преведи са језика: босански 591/5000 Evernote also has some drawbacks. I admit, it's not a disadvantage that would deter me from using it, but ... First of all, if you use a phone with less configuration, there is a possibility of freezing the application at certain times, as well as shutting it down during operation. In case you have not already remembered before then you lose it. So, the suggestion to developers is to introduce autosave in one of the upcoming upgrades. Also, the nightmare could have been done far better because of the battery and screen savings (Due to prolonged use it can be "fatal" from the OLED screen of your smartphone)

Daniel
Strategic Partnerships in Australië
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Evernote Business: The Ultimate Collaborative Tool for Businesses

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All in all, I would undoubtedly recommend Evernote Business to any business out there as it provides immense value in collaboration, integrations, templates and more! There are even learning classes for businesses that are starting out, who want to make full use of Evernote. All of this for a small number of flaws such as the pricing.

Evernote Business is an amazing, note-taking, multi-platform software for businesses because of their best in class collaborative features, clean and minimalistic design, perfect sync, and much more. It definitely has the best collaboration features of all the note-taking software that I have used. From working together on projects to storing information in one single place, Evernote is the best ways to do it. One of the main selling points for me is that you can collaborate offline with your team on Evernote and everything syncs right back up perfectly afterwards. You can access, upload, edit, and share files from any device, even your phone! Furthermore, Evernote's user interface is extremely clean and keeps your workspace uncluttered. There are countless useful templates that I personally have found much success with, that only requires a simple press of the 'use template' button. Not only this but with the in-app integrations with Gmail, Slack, Outlook and Google Drive, you can really combine workflows in a harmonic way.

There are very few flaws with Evernote Business and they shouldn't really be an issue for most businesses. One of these flaws is the pricing of Evernote Business which is quite high at about 15 USD each month for each user in the business. Whether this price is worth it for your business is the question but for me, it was an extremely useful tool.

Ashwin
Manager in India
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Evernote Teams review, Best Note taking Software.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Evernote is a bit like a virtual notebook or diary, designed for taking deeper and longer notes. As an alternative to Evernote, Google Keep is a virtual surface that you can overlay with concise, timely, and actionable digital notes.
For example, you can use Evernote to take notes during your college psychology course or executive leadership course. You won't be using Google Keep this way - instead, you're jotting down small pieces of information that you want easily accessible, like your child's to-do list or soccer schedule.

I like how easy it is to transfer and share notes with the team, how fast and reliable it is. To be honest, the teacher is told to take notes in class without realizing it. It helps you track items and their completion, integrate well with Slack, Outlook, share information better, and get reminders. It works on so many levels for me and I'm glad I've been a longtime user. I love them constantly making amazing changes to make the software even better.

The only drawbacks I see is that it's very difficult for the app to realize that you want to start writing. Sometimes I have to press it multiple times and it can get annoying. My only complaint about Evernote Business is that it's expensive. Subscription prices keep going up and features disappear. The support is very slow.

Ahmed
director in Somalië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Get Your Team Working Smarter With Evernote Teams

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I absolutely love Evernote! It is seriously the best thing since sliced bread. I use it for everything from work to personal to-do lists and it has helped me keep my life so much more organized. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great way to keep track of their life!

There are many things that I like about the Evernote team, but here are some of the things that stand out the most to me.The first is that everyone on the team is extremely intelligent and talented. It is clear that each member of the team has a deep understanding of the product and how it can be used to benefit users.Another thing that I appreciate about the team is their dedication to their users. They are always looking for ways to improve the product and make it more user-friendly. They are also quick to respond to user feedback and suggestions.Lastly, I really appreciate the team's willingness to experiment with new ideas. They are always looking for ways to improve the product and make it more useful for users. I think this willingness to experiment is what makes Evernote such a great product.

There are a few things that I really liked about Evernote team chat. First, it was very easy to use and set up. Second, it had a lot of features that other team chat apps don't have, like the ability to set up group chats and share files. Third, it was very stable and didn't crash or freeze like some other team chat apps I've used. Overall, I thought Evernote team chat was a great tool for team communication.

Manmohan
Manager in India
Grafisch ontwerp, 501-1.000 werknemers

A Comprehensive Collaboration Tool for Efficient Work

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Evernote Teams is an excellent software for team collaboration and information sharing. With its user-friendly interface, it provides a great platform for creating, organizing, and sharing notes, documents, and other important information.The software has an impressive range of features that make it an essential tool for businesses and organizations. One of its most notable features is the ability to collaborate on notes, which makes it easy to work on projects together. Additionally, its integration with other tools, such as Google Drive, makes it easy to access and share files with others.Evernote Teams also has powerful search functionality, allowing users to quickly find the notes they need. The software also enables users to categorize their notes and information, making it easy to find information quickly.Another great feature of Evernote Teams is its security. The software offers a range of security options, including two-factor authentication and data encryption, to ensure that sensitive information is protected.Overall, Evernote Teams is an excellent tool for team collaboration and information management. It is easy to use, has an impressive range of features, and provides users with a secure and efficient way to organize and share information. Highly recommended for businesses of all sizes.

1. Collaborative and Centralized Communication: One of the best things about Evernote Teams is the ability to collaborate with team members in real time, which allows for a smooth and seamless workflow. The software also centralizes communication, making it easy for all team members to stay on the same page.2. Customizable Templates: Evernote Teams provides an array of customizable templates that are suitable for a range of tasks, such as project management, meeting notes, and task lists. The templates allow teams to get started quickly and efficiently without having to start from scratch.3. High-Level Security: Evernote Teams provides top-level security features such as two-factor authentication and access permissions, which ensure that sensitive information is shared only with the right people. This is a great advantage for businesses that need to protect their data from unauthorized access.

1. Limited functionality: Some users have expressed disappointment in the limited functionality of Evernote Teams, particularly in comparison to other project management and collaboration tools on the market. For example, some users have suggested that the software could benefit from more advanced features such as Gantt charts and time-tracking capabilities.2. Pricing: Some users have also found the pricing of Evernote Teams to be relatively high, particularly in comparison to other collaboration tools that offer more extensive features. While the basic version of Evernote is free, the Teams version starts at $10 per user per month, which may be prohibitive for some small businesses and individuals.3. Compatibility issues: A few users have reported issues with compatibility between Evernote Teams and other software applications, particularly with Microsoft Office. Some users have reported difficulty syncing files between Evernote Teams and Microsoft Office, which has led to frustration and a loss of productivity.

Kleding en mode, 501-1.000 werknemers

Evernote teams is a collaborative version of the popular note-taking app.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I can tell you that Evernote Teams is generally well-regarded with its collaborative features and ability to organize and share notes across teams and like the real-time collaboration and commenting features particularly helpful, as it allows us to work together more efficiently and stay on top of important tasks and deadlines.

The Key features I would say is Shared workspaces: Teams can create and share workspaces where they can collaborate on notes, notebooks, and projects, Real-time collaboration, Commenting and annotation: Team members can leave comments on notes, highlight important information, and collaborate on projects and Intergration with a variety of other tools and apps, including Slack, Google Drive, and Microsoft Teams, making it easier to streamline workflows.

Some of the users have reported that the user interface can be a bit overwhelming and complex, especially for new users who may be unfamiliar with Evernote's system.

Julio César
Julio César
Coordinador Académico del Área de Idiomas in Ecuador

Evernote business is the ultimate desktop organizer. With a virtually limitless software support.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tons of excellent planning and arranging features at the palm of your hand. No matter the field you are in, organizing your life by means of this software is going to be an indispensable habit you are going to develop with this time-saving, modern app.

With the current immensely growing and competitive market of desk organizers, Evernote business can really stand out. Mainly because of its simple and intuitive design, robust cloud storage and several other features like its technically universal software support, this app can make your organizational life a whole lot easier. With just a couple of days using this app, Business and education users are going to find it extremely uncomplicated to make use of the tons of pretty neat features this apps has and continues to add up to this date. Evernote promises and delivers hundreds of options for making your professional duties very easy to plan and follow up. Either for arranging important meetings, setting up future events or even making reminders or useful notes on the run. As an educator, I have found this last feature a more than useful one, since I'm always preparing language teaching materials and presentations, Evernote gives me the chance to record, scribble or handwrite pretty much about anything that comes to my mind, and I always going to have the pleasant and fulfilling feeling that the info is always going to be there, at the pal of my hand. In this continuously busy world we are living in nowadays, evernote is definitely an essential tool for the XXI century professional.

One negative aspect from this software could be how pricey it really is to get the monthly fee pay version.

Casey
Product Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Evernote Forever

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Evernote Teams (Business) is great for our productivity!

I take notes with Evernote throughout the day and after meetings. I also look at my check list and team list everyday. Not to mention project planning, project management, task management, etcetera. Evernote Teams is the best note taking and collaborating software at the office and on the road. My team and I can communicate in real time and edit together. I can delegate easily with the task manager.The android app is very simple and efficient. Multiple devices are no problem, it syncs every time even with my long notebooks. Speaking of notebooks, I also think Evernote has the best organizational system by far. An extra tidbit: I like using my swipe keyboard and sometimes one handed mode, other software can get glitches when using that but Evernote does not. It also has the best check tools and it has a web clipper.

Evernote is kind of a high end or expensive product. Not everyone will be able to make room in their budget even if they want to. I use it so often that it doesn't bother me, I feel like the value for money is good.

Marcus
Marcus
Bron: GetApp

Good for almost everything

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are a visual person or if you have the kind of attention issues common in ADHD and common also to many other right brained folks, you will often find the internet to be a very challenging thing we never had to worry about in the past.
It is candy to someone like that because there are a million paths to take--- for free ---that lead to different doors and a person like me can get lost pretty easily without knowing it. I always feel like there is something I'm missing and I don't want to forget and regret it later. In that sense, Evernote has freed me to move about the internet more easily by allowing me to trick my mind into saving everything that seems important so that I can tell myself to keep moving forward instead of getting distracted. The Evernote web clipper is the best feature by far in that it quickly and properly clips most things without much more to think about and without concern that something didn't work properly. I've saved more than 9000 items in my Evernote to date. As a premium member I have never even come close to running short on my given space for the month. So it's come in handy for a person who organizes differently than most - it has become a brain dump for everything and anything I need it to be. And that relieves my mind from worrying about where I put something. That's all great. Where it still needs improvement is the usefulness after things are saved. For every 1000 things I save, I probably go back and even see about 50 of them in truth. I wind up just going back out to the internet to find them all over again - That may be just my mistake, or it may be because I feel that the notes aren't complete unless I know they are up to date and unless I can more easily visualize what I need. All of the other things tend to get lost in the notebook system that can be so simple it's actually confusing. By allowing us to sort things by various tag words or notebooks, they take the entire thing and make it more suitable for the left brained logical type of person.
These are folks who can see order in words and numbers where I tend to see letters as little black bits of ink on a screen. I am much more easily able to organize things visually to determine proper workflow for me and there just isn't much of a way that I have yet found to do that. You can merge notes together, but it's a process unless you simply want to merge them, not edit them. You can't organize visually in a way that, for instance, shows you only the photos in your folders - so you can structure them in a way you understand. You can't change the order of each note so that you can manually put things where you want them and that's probably my biggest complaint. I realize there are workarounds - but it's not seamless and it doesn't allow for free flow of the thoughts. Much of what I save are simply photos , but not all - and I would love to have some more flexibility to create notes in a fashion like Curio - where anything goes and it can be as visual or as simple as you need it. Unfortunately, they don't have a web clipper although you can import your Evernote notes into a great app like Curio, it still doesn't feel the same because the visual portion of the notes is not easy to see. However, there are a ton of add-ons and for what I use it for it's great. There is something new added every day so I hope it's just a matter of time or perhaps I've missed something that will help me with this. On it's own, it's almost perfect, but it just hasn't fulfilled the hope that sooner or later someone is going to come up with an app that fulfills all needs in one. I have often copied notes into three or four apps to make sure I don't lose anything as I piece together the job in a way I can see. That wastes a lot of time and space. One day, I will either find an app that helps me make sense of what's already there or helps me take what I have and make sense of it by reordering it. Either way, it's still the best thing I have found to use every day for all data collection with the exception of video.

great search engine. never lost anything that I couldn't again find. fast, easy on system mobile apps are solid and have pen functions now somewhat customizable handles images very well - full size annotation feature great

No visual shortcut options to sort through notes and tag them visually quickly. Words don't cut it when sorting quickly and grouping. No ability to change color of backgrounds in the app so they differentiate from each other while still maintaining an order No drag and drop image function Organization is simple enough for some, but I need some real world examples start to finish to implement things for myself. I would love to see some full use cases shown that are common enough that I could cut and paste for myself. Some internal templates could help.

Aanchal
Digital Marketing Strategist in India
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

A consolidated repository for everything important

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The tool is extremely feature rich. There are utilities that I am yet to explore but the fact that Evernote is loaded with features makes it a perfect tool for both professional and personal uses.

From the name itself, one might feel that Evernote is literally a note-making software (which it is) but its utility is beyond "just making notes". It is one of those reminder boxes, note-making books and a repository all at once where you can "dump" all of your important things - Be it notes, links, photos, articles, audios, important files and just about everything. What I really like is the fact that you can sift through the type of content you save in Evernote. This makes it easy for me to go back to the stuff I have saved. 1) After having used other note-making software where their prime and perhaps only USP was the ease with which they let me make notes, Evernote definitely goes many steps ahead - It understands that "notes" for a professional or for a human can be beyond just text. Notes, figuratively, really are anything that is important to us. Hence, Evernote fulfills these needs by providing options like enabling audio recording and saving them as notes. 2) I like the fact that I can make separate notebooks for similar themed notes. It eases my job while searching from archived notebooks. To be able to assign tags to each notebook further makes the job easier. 3) Web Clipper is one of the most useful features especially when I am shopping online. I can just save a particular item through the web clipper option to be seen as a "wishlist" item in Evernote. It is especially constructive when I am shopping from multiple sites/apps and want to create a central wishlist repository for all the picks I like. It is equally useful for other purposes like - saving/bookmarking articles, newspieces or anything I find online that is worth keeping or remembering. 4) You can set reminders to yourself. This is another feature that makes Evernote a truly holistic software and in fact, much like a Saas. 5) Similarly, apart from creating your go-to repository for everything important, you can chat with others as well.

Evernote runs on Basic (which is free) model and a Premium model. The free version inevitably comes with its limitations like - Monthly upload limit is extremely less especially considering the fact that, it has so many features to save your data. Where it provides so many features, it sets itself back with the space limitation which is minimal. The paid version (Premium), however is pretty cheap, but feasible only if you really are a heavy note-making user.