Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

RingCentral Contact Center reviews

Over RingCentral Contact Center

RingCentral Contact Centre biedt omnichannel-functies waarmee klanten zelf kunnen bepalen hoe ze met jou willen communiceren.

Meer informatie over RingCentral Contact Center

Ring Central does everything a phone system can do. We really loved the cell phone integration options.

The only complaint I have with this software is that sometimes when the phone calls come in, they don't ring or even show up until you get a notification that you missed the phone call.

Beoordelingen van RingCentral Contact Center

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

RingCentral Contact Center heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 190 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je RingCentral Contact Center eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (190)

Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Founding Lawyer in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Great for Small Virtual Law Office

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have a small office without a live receptionist yet we need to have different call routing for each person. I am able to configure the options for any variable (holidays, vacations, etc.).

Ring Central is very configurable for many situations. We have a small law office with people working remotely so we have different call flows for different people. Ring Central can handle the differences. Also, I love having the app so I can check voicemails directly from my cell device.

Because of the wide range of ways the call routing can be configured, it is somewhat difficult at the start to determine how to do it. However, Ring Central's customer service is always available and has always been able to help me when I call.

Darian
Team Lead of Internal Tools in VS
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Review for RingCentral Contact Center

5,0 3 jaar geleden

We like that RingCentral has an extensive reporting system so that we can monitor efficiency of our call queues. Our management wanted to view realtime reports and graphs to show how our staff was working, which hours were peak hours and which hours needed more staff.

So far we do not have any complaints for using the software. Initial setup wise, our call queues were fairly complicated so we had to hire a third party to setup our call queues and directory structure. We felt that the initial setup through incontact was too complicated without utilizing outside help. Im not sure if there was a better way around this, however, such as more docs or such. To put into perspective, our migration from our previous, on-prem phone system to RC took about 3 months of setup. This included account creation, call tree creation, logic and voice recording for 8-9 different companies.

RYAN
Senior Account Executive in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It is easy to answer calls and transfer to mobile phone. It has a screen share feature like zoom that I use to use and it was great. I really have liked it. When I have had to call service they were awesome.

Now that we have hubspot it is pretty bad. Can not transfer calls or join 3rd part y to calls. It sometimes delays calls so I miss them.

Allie
HR Recruiter in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Not the greatest experience if I'm honest. I know they are great people but the personal experience we had really messed up some things for our company for a period of 2 months.

I liked the privacy of phone numbers on the app.

I did not like the problems we had while trying to disconnect with this service. Our phones stopped working and it took ages to get help.

Osman
Marketing Support Manager in Honduras
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers

Acquire an easy contact center software

5,0 3 maanden geleden

The background of the company and also how it is backup by a larger contact center company which is NICE Incontact and the functionality that it offers

Sometimes it is difficult to integrate with different softwares

Emma
Hiring Manager in Canada
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Ringcentral has changed the way our company operates

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great, I like that I can have it open on multiple devices at once. I often find myself using my desktop version to text and my cell phone to take calls. 10/10

It never fails. We have previously tried other telecommunication software which has caused us grief. In the 7 months that we have been using RingCentral, we have had little to no problems and it has streamlined a lot of our companies processes. I like that it supports MMS and I can send images as well as other forms of media through text to employees. There are plenty of other features that I probably haven't made the most out of yet but will sure get around to doing. I like the call recording aspect and the voicemail transcript.

I would like it if I could send batch text messages out to our employees to which they could respond to me only.

Josiah
Internet Operations Manager in VS
Glas, keramiek en beton, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Has everything you need at a great price

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had never heard of RingCentral until I started researching VOIP phone systems but now they are my preferred option. Much more affordable than other companies and a lot of options.

RingCentral is a fantastic option for VOIP phones. The price is one of the most affordable options and it comes with a lot of features that allow for more calls to be directed to the correct lines.

The customer support team all seems to speak English as their second language which sometimes makes it difficult to get answers to questions.

Raquel
Sales Lead Specialist in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Product

5,0 10 maanden geleden

I received daily calls, and the quality is incredible.

The meeting feature. I think is not that necessary, at least for my team.

Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Not Great

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We switched back to our old provider, so I would not recommend RingCentral.

The reporting in RC is overall fairly easy to use and setting up new users is a simple process. Also love the feature where RC recognizes phone numbers anywhere and the ability to dial from any window.

Customer service at RingCenteral is not good at all. I would not recommend signing up for RC if you think you might need any level of support and good luck if you need them to credit anything back.

Jessica
Customer Experience Manager in VK
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall ring central is one of the better phone companies I have used.

I used to use ring central in an old job and I found it really beneficial - the reporting was really easy to use, the phone system was basic.

Call listening was not up to standard and we had to take on another company to be able to assist with this

Crystal
Clinic Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Expensive Price for Mediocre Service

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We went with Ring Central because it was the top of the line business phone company. I don’t feel that the price which we paid for the service we received was worth it. They have a lot of issues and should have a few teams in the states instead of outsourcing everything. It took longer than needed to get my questions and issues corrected and answered. Switched to Zoom phones because it’s easier and more affordable.

Had soft phones, was able to connect to our existing VOIP phones, was a familiar brand to many people and IT people. Phone numbers were also fax numbers so it was easy to remember.

Call center support people spoke English as their second language. There was often roosters doodling in The background of a call. Some calls were not recorded when all should have been and Ring Central couldnt tell me why. Our system kept having glitches and would never work the way we set it up.

Helen
Accounts Payable Specialist in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Recommended

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The support team was great. They made sure I got the answers to my question and they walked me through very well.

Product - we have just been using the software for a month now and we are in adjustment period. So far, we are not having big problems with the product. It is very user friendly. We can customize with ease. Each user can customize too, giving less work on the super admin. Customer Support - The representatives make sure they have satisfied our questions. There was one issue that we addressed that was not part of their features yet (involves Polycom phones). They immediately suggested that we address it also to the development team. I think the company is growing and with constant support care, RingCentral customers are in good hands.

Not really a problem but one feature was not included. I wanted to rearrange my contacts on my Polycom Screens by customizing through RingCentral. The software could not help me rearrange to how I wanted the names to be assigned to the lines I prefer. Other than that, I am highly satisfied.

Jessica
QAPI Coordinator in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

4,0 5 jaar geleden

What I like most about this contact center is anyone that I have spoken with has been extremely pleasant and gone above and beyond to try to get my questions answered. They are very patient and knowledgable.

What I like least about this contact center is I have had a very hard time getting a hold of our account manager. I was never able to reach him, which had me constantly being transferred around until I was able to get some answers.

Santosh
Database Administrator in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Ring Central - Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - It is a great application overall with ring central.

- Ring central is very easy to setup and use. - This application has many features like recording, setting up rules for routing calls - This application can be customized to very high extent.

- The pricing can be made more affordable - They can add more features and limits to the applications

Sean
Client Service Specialist in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Incredible call center alternative (especially when working from home)

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ringcentral is incredible for my small team and has been crucial in keeping us [productive while working from home during the pandemic. Users can call support and each of us gets a notification and the opportunity to answer the call from our computer. Further, it is great for setting up interviews as it's as easy as sending out a link. I couldn't recommend this more to support teams as it has everything you need to help customers along their way when they have an issue.

Great features for a small/mid size team Great call clarity Incredible management of calls when working from home Fast support and assistance with issues

Not many to speak of. It does what it does and it does it well. I have not had an issue arise that wasn't resolved in a day since it was deployed

Lucy
Developer in VS
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Very organized tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall is good. If RingCentral has the dark theme that will be great.

It has GIF that we can choose what we like instead of displaying random GIF. RingCentral group the images, files, pinned items together which is very easy to find the info.

When the same person leaves the message, it doesn't get added into the same paragraph like Google Chat, it will show multiple lines. And it has the function for like/unlike only, we don't have choose to pick the reactions for the message, for instance, reaction of happy, shock, or lol.

Daniel
Customer Support Specialist in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Solid VOIP App but not Always Consistent

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Call clarity is really good if plugged into my company's network, I like that I can be on the phone and jump into a screen-share call within a few minutes without having to hangup the call.

Call clarity is very poor if using the app anywhere other than my main company network. Probably because I am on Wifi, but still a headache if I try to work from home or am out of the main office for the day. Occasionally, the calls that are sent to my team do not always connect to every team member despite everyone being available for the call. Can be frustrating because a few team members are forced to always take the call then instead of spreading the work load as expected.

Eric
Striven Business Analyst in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Switched from Google Voice

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Super happy using this software for call and text communications.

Our sales team switched from Google Voice a few weeks ago to RingCentral and it's amazing. It has a clean useful interface on the web version that I use. It makes it easy to dial out, answer, set vm greetings, send texts and more. Very please with it and the associated mobile and gmail apps.

None yet, truthfully in the few weeks in use it hasn't given me a reason to be unhappy with the product at all.

Ryan
Marketing Assistant in Canada
Vermogensbeheer, 2-10 werknemers

Ring Central Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If I was running my own business I would use Ring Central as a soft phone. Absolutely great value for the money.

It is very easy to use and is very reliable.

The only downside, which would be a problem for any VoIP, is that if the power were to be cut and you are not using the mobile app then the phone would be dead. At our office we had the power go out for 5 hours and that meant that we didn't have an effective system.

Kamaldeep Singh
Technical Sales Supervisor in Canada
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

One of the best software

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best thing I like about ring central is I do not miss a single call from my office even when I am not on my desk. Call forwarding option on ring central gives me power to do other work in my office without any problems

Call forwarding option, customer service and notifications directly on my cell phone are biggest pros of this software

Its works great but once or twice a week it shuts itself down with red lights on, we have to reboot our phones everytime when this happens but overall it is satisfying

Amanda
Administrative Assistant in VS

We use ring central for our center phone system. It is very easy to use and user friendly. We like i

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I love how i stay logged in when i click on my icon to start our day. The text box is easy to use. The fax feature is awesome

i don't have any complaints about this system. it works well for me and i enjoy using it. I was sceptical at first and do not feel that way at all now.

Valerie
PHELB in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Ring Central at Ease

5,0 2 jaar geleden

THE INCOMING FAX LINE FOR THIS SOFTWARE IS WONDERFUL , ITS AN FAIR EASY TO USE SYSTEM As well as training and using the system is very easy.

i have not dislikes about this software.

Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Ring Central I grater Starter VIOP for Small Businesses

3,0 2 jaar geleden

It was easy to setup and use on a daily basis.

It lacked a call center environment when we left the company. You were not able to record calls and integrate a RM program.

Matthew
Victims Advocate in VS
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It certainly gets the job done but I wish there were a way to get the job done easier and faster.

I like the fact that this software integrates into Windows pretty smoothly. When I click a telephone number from the web, the dialogue box prompts me to dial the number with RingCentral as opposed to other software on my machine.

I'd like to have the option to automatically dial numbers rather than manually click each telephone number as I work in telecommunications and it would make my job easier. There is other software that can do this and I am not sure why this one does not give me the option (or this option is not apparent in the context menus). I also think the overall user interface can be reimagined and simplified - make the most important and most used features easier to access than those that are rarely every used.

Gloria
CSR in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Efficiency

5,0 vorig jaar

Very easy to use, self explanatory no issues

The fax could use a bit more options for receipt