Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,8 /5

Over SuiteDash

Fully branded : Client Portal, Project Management, Invoicing, File Sharing, CRM, IM, Messaging & more.

Meer informatie over SuiteDash

353 reviews worden weergegeven

Spencer J.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020

"A great customer portal, customer service application"

Opmerkingen: I will be honest and say I looked at SuiteDash before and didn't give it a fair shot. You do need to be willing to watch some of the help videos for set up. Once I did that, I was set up within a day and have a pretty sweet looking customer portal on my website now. I really think they have packed an insane amount of features and customization into one product.

Pluspunten: It creates a great customer interface -- through multiple channels -- email, customer portal, and messaging. I really like that you can brand your own customer portal fairly easily. Within a day of set up, I had a portal, on my own domain. In the same day, I set up their progressive web app for mobile as well. This would have taken me tons of set up time and having to hire a database admin. SuiteDash provides this for a very reasonable monthly fee. I also love the Flows feature where you can use automations and even use data from the CRM (auto-fill templates with things like contact and company names). Don't overlook the value of this feature! It has the potential to save a lot of time when it comes to automating onboarding and customer communications.

Minpunten: I would really like Google Drive natively integrated (I'm sure others would like Dropbox). This is high on the list of requested features, so I do think it will make it on their development roadmap. I can be a tad slow to load at times, but I've read they are also actively working on improvements in speed. I think the feature set well overrides this issue.

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020
Christian M.
Owner/Principal Accountant
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020

"Cost Saving Software"

Opmerkingen: I have a great experience so far. When I had a question that was not in the help desk forum, I received a response in less than 24 hours answering my questions.

Pluspunten: The PWA to create an app for my clients and the white label process that allowed me to completely remove the Suite Dash logo and present my clients with a product that promotes my company solely. The help videos are a great resource.

Minpunten: CSS coding to get the forms aesthetically pleasing. I wish there were more templates. I wish the scheduler and email marketing was more robust.

• Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020
Vigneswaran R.
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2020

"Complete and reliable business management software with great customer support"

Opmerkingen: Our whole team is satisfied with SuiteDash. Our work has been more organized and our customer outreach is also improving. No complains from customers while using SuiteDash client portal too.

Pluspunten: 1) It has all the software needed to run a business in one place. Email marketing, CRM, Project Management, Client Portal, Invoicing, you name it.
2) Easy and intuitive navigation on their system. Easy to understand and can complete tasks really fast.
3) Automation on repeating tasks. For example adding customer data into the CRM from signup form and performing email marketing.
4) Whitelabel client portal! Previously we were using a different software for this. With SuiteDash, we can provide our client with needed information right from the same software. This saved us alot of time and money.
5) Their customer support is amazing. Really fast response to solve issues. They also listen to customer's requirements and make improvements on the system. Love them for this!

Minpunten: The system is in improvement stage. Occasionally we do find small bugs but the customer support team has been great to solve them promptly.

van SuiteDash op 7-8-2020

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you reporting any small bugs that you find - we want to do everything we can to improve the platform for everyone.

• Beoordeeld op 31-7-2020
Amanda G.
Chief Solutions Architect
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

"Well Rounded program which fills multiple organizational needs"

Pluspunten: I like that I have fewer software programs to deal with. I can log in here and have my CRM, Project Management, along with interfacing with my client too.

Minpunten: The invoicing could be stronger, but it's not a deal breaker by any stretch.

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021
Christy D.
Research, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-6-2020

"Great Feachers I am always waiting because It's slow"

Opmerkingen: Idea's about function is great. Practically it just does not deliver at all. Nor do they support the product.

Pluspunten: I really like the proposed feachers and the way they have them organized is great. Also they have attempted to have a Quick books upload.

Minpunten: When I want to create and invoice it can take 4-6 min for one to load. It's like there servers are in Slow-mo. The quick book upload doesn't really work either. It brings the items in great but every entry needs to be hand fixed because the GST never transfers properly. Also the invoice number doesn't transfer? Lastly since the most resent update customer service help went from difficult to impossible. So in short I am paying to watch the little round load meter go round and round instead of being productive.

van SuiteDash op 4-8-2020

Hi Christy,

Very sorry that you were not able to get up to speed with SuiteDash.

You should mention that our team did spend a great deal of time trying to work with you, but it was very challenging because of how you repeatedly responded with demeaning and borderline abusive language.

We do our best to support everyone regardless of their level of technical proficiency, but I had to make the call to shield our staff from that kind of treatment.

We wish you nothing but the best, and hope you are able to find a perfect solution for your needs.

Thanks,

Mike

• Beoordeeld op 14-6-2020
Nafiur R.
  • Beoordeeld op 6-10-2020

"Powerful Business Management Tool For Handling Clients"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is great & smooth. The support is friendly and gracefully handles all the feedbacks & suggestions. I love when the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is involved in the support process, because that shows his commitment and dedication to take the tool to next height. So SuiteDash is definitely on the right track, I believe.

Pluspunten: I love the fact that SuiteDash provides a complete solution for managing every step of a client-based business. I don't have to use multiple tools to handle invoicing, project management, file sharing, client communication, feedback cycle etc. Also, the ability to create a separate white-labeled portal for clients to login and check their projects and collaborate, is just awesome feature to have.

Minpunten: I strongly believe the UI of the tool can be improved. It's good now, but can be much better. Actually, the tool has so many features & setting options, that it gets difficult sometimes to keep track of them. So I would suggest the team to keep working on the interface and UX, so that the workflow can be even faster than now.

• Beoordeeld op 6-10-2020
Kianja J.
President/CEO
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020

"The Perfect All In One Software For A Solopreneur To Grow Their Business With"

Opmerkingen: Suitedash allows entrepreneurs to totally streamline your onboarding process without having to use a million different software packages. It even intergrates with Accounting software like Quickbooks online, which is awesome. This has really simplified the onboarding for me as I am a Solopreneur.

Pluspunten: Suitedash allows you to automatically onboard clients using automation. You can acquire leads, have them review your proposal, accept and sign the proposal, sign a contract, pay the agreed amount immediately, setup a filing system for documentation, and provide a custom client portal experience. You can even put limitations on what your clients staff has access to. I also love that I can assign staff, collaborators l, and contractors to specific clients. This software is all about customization. It intergrates with wordpress and is white label. You can totally brand your client portal with your businesses branding. I love that billing clients is customizable. You can charge a one time fee or a recurring charge. You can also do a combination of both on the same invoice. This is great for those of us who charge a retainer plus an ongoing monthly fee. Well worth the money.

Minpunten: The software doesn't intergrate Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, or Onedrive for external storage at this time. Maybe this will be something provided in the future. On the other hand, they provide a lot of internal storage which is great.

• Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020
Alex C.
Founder & CEO
  • Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020

"An excellent Client Portal with many other great features"

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been a great experience. I hope the add the chat widget soon so we can chat directly with their support from the dashboard.

Pluspunten: The branding and client portal features.
SuiteDash allows you to upload your logos and set your branding colors to make it your own.
The client portal features are outstanding, very well thought

Minpunten: The lack of a chat widget in the dashboard so the admin can communicate with SuiteDash support directly.
Hopefully they will add it soon.

• Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020
Mark T.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-9-2020

"Great suite of tools that helps improve my workflow"

Opmerkingen: I am using suitedash to solve estimating, invoicing, subscriptions, CRM, task management, and project goals

Pluspunten: It has been an evolving time with SuiteDash regarding what I like best. First I liked the simple CRM and task management for standard tasks and project based phases and tasks. As new needs arise suitedash has the solution. Client Portal was easy to set up, management of permissions and file uploads from clients was a breeze too. My non-tech clients can navigate the software easily on the client side. Customer Invoiving, payments, and subscriptions are all available in one suite, as well as adding it to a subdomain of my main site and white label for customer constancy.

Minpunten: The only thing that I would like to see from SuiteDash for my current needs is a history of emails sent in the invoicing section.

• Beoordeeld op 29-9-2020
Paul J.
Agency Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 14-2-2021

"I’m loving it"

Opmerkingen: I couldn’t live without it now. Loving it more each day.

Pluspunten: So many features all built into one tool. Being able to have the project management tied into CRM, billing, email marketing & built in automation is awesome.

Minpunten: The discount line of the invoices was not able to be hidden. Once I reported this they resolved it and it’s now hidden when no discounts apply. They listened and actioned it fast.

• Beoordeeld op 14-2-2021
Sanju K.
COO
Marktonderzoek, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-8-2020

"Great product with a bright future"

Opmerkingen: I am planning to implement suitedash as a single, unified software to help us run our business so we can minimize investment in multiple software and platforms. The software comes loaded with powerful tools and functionalities that we are using on daily basis, including secure client login portals, project management capabilities, invoicing, billing, communicating with clients and team members, and sending and sharing files.

Pluspunten: This is a great tool for the price and from what I've experienced so far I'm confident it's only going to get better. Getting started is really simple and the product has been well thought out. The guides are easy to understand and if you prefer to just get started and figure things out as you go along, instead of spending time reading instructions then the tooltips for each section are invaluable. When you open a section/page you can click an icon at the top of your screen to find out what the section is for and how to use it. Some of the feature that I liked the most are Secure client portal, white label branding, Invoicing & recurring billing and CRM client management tool.

Minpunten: Although suitedash has nice range of integrations with popular apps and software, I still want to see more integrations and and some templates for different use cases so we can use them ourselves without having to build everything from scratch.

• Beoordeeld op 2-8-2020
General Manager
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-9-2020

"SuiteDash - Top-Notch & Comprehensive Business CRM Platform"

Opmerkingen: The high-level thought and process logistics that is a big asset of this SD tool can initially seem complex, but you will quickly realize that it makes perfect or better sense to use the flows as designed, to better administer and manage potential client & business growth. Once the system is setup as required, it virtually runs on automatic for managing client communications and service needs with little interaction needed if all the various components are properly setup and integrated.

Pluspunten: The comprehensive suite of tools and services provided within a single dashboard to meet, greet and manage all levels of client services from business communications, marketing and task administration support to engagement contracts & invoicing / payment processing.

Minpunten: Setup User Experience requires a bit of getting used to how the system works and the integration setup processes before the robustness of the system setup can be realized or achieved. It does demand a bit of "first getting to know how it all works" for a non-techie to get going, as the high level integration and logistical flows may not always be readily understood by someone who has not thoroughly thought through their own client administrative needs.

• Beoordeeld op 19-9-2020
Ben J.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-9-2020

"A very well-thought-out package."

Opmerkingen: We use Suitedash to organize remote teams, simplify our work flows and ultimately cover many of the challenges we face in administration, sales, marketing and organization. This way, numerous other applications become obsolete and things can be organized centrally. That’s really worth a lot.

Pluspunten: For me it's the sheer range of functions that makes Suitedash stand out. I was especially pleased that the set-up is very easy thanks to extensive text and even video documentation. My Team now use many features on a daily basis: As a CRM, the software helps us to keep track of customer relations at a central point, to set up and manage appointments and ultimately increase customer loyalty and brand awareness. We will soon use the software as a client portal as well, which will give our customers a useful service tool to saves time (for them and for us). The Software can be whitelabled to a great extent right out of the box, and with a little additional CSS even larger customizations are possible (all strings can also be translated as well, which is great). My Team now shifted our project management to Suitedash since the time recording and billing functionalities come in quite handy - messaging, Kanban-Boards and file sharing with sufficient storage space are there as well. In Short: Because there are so many useful features, it's hard to tell which one stands out the most. Suitedash is just a well-thought-out overall package with lots of use cases for small to medium companies.

Minpunten: Some features are currently still under development and are therefore not quite perfect. For example, subtasks cannot be moved yet. But I think the Suitesash team is keeping an eye on these little things and will fix them over time. The public roadmap also shows that the team is working hard on the product. So it's all good.

van SuiteDash op 10-12-2020

Hi Ben, and thank you for your feedback! We have even more great things on our updated roadmap, and have been working tirelessly to release new features all the time :)

• Beoordeeld op 7-9-2020
Geisha J.
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-9-2020

"The Complete Package Software"

Opmerkingen: I am using this software for billing, client onboarding, organizing, and structuring client tasks. This software is basically running half of my business for me.

Pluspunten: This is my second review that I am writing, period. But this company deserves it. So here it goes, I love everything that this platform offers. I am able to invoice clients, set-up tasks or projects for clients, use forms to get client information. I basically automated majority of my business, overnight.
Plus to top it all off, the entire design can be customized to fit my brand, I now have a progressive web app that my clients can download to their phone (android only). Unfortunately, I have been through alot of different apps so trust me I know the headach of going back and forth and paying a bunch of money to everyone.
But now, I no longer need atleast 6 different apps that I was originally using, thanks to Suitedash

Minpunten: As stated before this app is the beast of software. So I cannot be upset that it has a little learning curve.
To be honest, it is a little intimidating but I am not one to complain about learning something that will save me money and time down the line.

• Beoordeeld op 11-9-2020
Alfred F.
  • Beoordeeld op 3-9-2020

"The one ERP to Rule Them All?"

Pluspunten: The system is absolutely packed with every possible nick and cranny of business needs you know about, and DON'T know about. The ability to be customized to such extent to look, function and provide so much it is unmatched. From Project Management, Employee Portal, Customer Portal, Contracts, CRM, Mobile App, Invoicing and we can keep going. The most impressive is that normally a system can not be this good in everything it offers and does. This SaaS is the exception, it is not perfect (lets be honest nothing ever will be "perfect") but it will take you a long long time to find where the system is lacking anything "special" for your unique business. If that is the case, they are just around the corner to answer questions and resolve any issues you might have quickly. This is the type of system and service you wish you would build. It doesn't require marketing! It is so good, they already have so much word of mouth referrals because IT IS an excellent system.

Minpunten: Because the system is so robust it requires good training to help you see all of the options, setups needed to take full advantage of the system. In Short "Training Material"

van SuiteDash op 9-12-2020

Hi Alfred, and thank you for your feedback! We know it can be intimidating to learn everything there is to know in the platform. We now have our SuiteDash Academy with helpful videos to get started: https://academy.suitedash.com/

• Beoordeeld op 3-9-2020
Mike G.
  • Beoordeeld op 1-9-2020

"A Must Have All-In-One Solution For Consulting Businesses!"

Opmerkingen: So far I am extremely happy I went with SuiteDash. Having most of my business software needs available in the same interface has been a huge time saver. While it does integrate with many other services, I have found that since switching to SuiteDash, I am using those other services less and less. I definitely recommend SuiteDash to small to medium businesses that want to have an all-in-one solution for managing their clients and projects!

Pluspunten: Too many to mention, but I'll give it a try. SuiteDash definitely on track to truly be an all-in-one solution. Instead of listing all their features (I love all of them), I will describe the pros from my process flow. I can add a lead magnet or contact form to my site. Once the form is filled out, an automation kicks off a drip campaign to start nurturing the lead. Once a client expresses interest, they schedule a call to discuss how I can help them. From that conversation, an estimate and/or invoice is created to being work. I can then kick off an onboarding workflow that gathers all the information I need for a project. That project is managed from end-to-end and the client can track progress, provide clarification, or share files all through their own customized portal. This entire process I just outlined is completely native functionality in SuiteDash.

Minpunten: I would like better integrations with GSuite (e.g. 2-way calendar sync), the ability to create proposals (rather than estimates & invoices), and support/ticketing system. That being said, the team is constantly making improvements and the items I have above are already on their product roadmap...yay! It can be tricky to set up at first due to how flexible/customizable it is. That being said, their instructional videos are absolutely fantastic!

van SuiteDash op 4-11-2020

Hi Mike, and thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that SuiteDash is a perfect fit for you.

We have actually just released Proposals as it was a hotly requested feature. We also have plans to implement a 2-way Google Calendar Sync, and a Support Ticket feature later this year. Stay tuned!

• Beoordeeld op 1-9-2020