Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over GoReminders

Verminder het aantal no-shows, maak indruk op je klanten met eenvoudige sms- en e-mailherinneringen voor afspraken en meer. Gratis proefversie, geen creditcard nodig.

Meer informatie over GoReminders

45 reviews worden weergegeven

Linda B.
Linda B.
Partner in VS

Great product for the cost! Makes life so much easier and customer service is excellent .

5 3 jaar geleden

No more reminder phone calls. Saves on staff time plus customers like receiving a text vs. phone call.

We thought it might not customize to our industry well but it's very flexible and did just fine. Features to describe the appointment and length are greatly appreciated.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Linda, Thanks for your review! We are pleased that GoReminders is working flawlessly for your company. We pride ourselves on the flexibility of GoReminders. Any Feedback is greatly appreciated as our main focus is to constantly improve :) Did you know that in your Settings you can specify the default appointment length, and you can setup all of your services? That way your correct appointment length will be pre-filled when you go to setup an appointment, and you can specify what service the appointment is for, which can help customize your reminders even further! Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Gabby S.
Groomer in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Love these guys!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the who Grreminders team! Every time I have a question, there's never a don't in my mind, I can ask and they will not only have an answer but a speedy response at that!

I love that GoReminders was a start up company the same time I started and they've continued to grow and benifit my ever growing business every step of the way!

Only wish we could add specific timing so customers could see how long we allot to be with them at scheduled appointments.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Gabby, Thank you for your amazing review! We are so thankful for your support and so happy that we've been able to help improve your business. You can create a custom field for Time Allotment that can also be used a tag in your reminder templates. We'll send you some additional details on how to set this up. Thanks again for your review. We greatly appreciate it! - Oceana, Customer Support

Jamie S.
Front Desk in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Works

3 2 jaar geleden

Daily use for appointment reminders. Enter name and phone number and receive email confirmation.

The appointment date should go to the next weekday.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jamie, Thank you so much for taking the time to give your review! We really appreciate your feedback. I am so sorry that you were not able to achieve the result you wanted with your appointment dates. I will follow up with you directly to get more details and to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you again for your review! -Oceana, Customer Support

Renee M.
Office and Marketing Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

GoReminders helped us reduce our No-show rate and communicate easily with our patients

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GoReminders has helped us to reduce our No-Shows and increase our rebooking rates. All our patients love the appointment reminders. We also use GoReminders to contact people who have missed appointments or need to reschedule and it's a super easy way to communicate and get those patients back on our books. We've been using it so long now its like second nature. Customer service is always really great, they even implemented a number of requests/suggests we had - which we thought was super :)

We've been using GoReminders for a while and found it very easy to use and set up. GoReminders is very flexible allowing us to create own messages and sequences. You can also easily go into calendar and update any appointments.

Unfortunately it does not integrate with our CRM which is more of an issue with the CRM than with GoReminders. The only thing we really have a complaint about is that if you are set up to send a sequence of reminders, it will only stop sending reminders if patients/customers/clients respond with R or Reschedule. However, its easy enough to go change the appointments or stop reminders in the calendar.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it's easy for you to use and setup, and that your patients love the reminders! Often that is the most important aspect! I understand what you're saying regarding your complaint, and we actually do have additional features for that which you may not be aware of. I'll reach out to you right now with info on those features. Let us know if anything ever comes up! Best, Noah, Customer Support

Amber P.
Salon Owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My Clients Love It

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has helped so much with no show appointments, and it something I don’t even have to think about now. My clients are constantly thanking me for using this service.

This software is so easy to use I was able to pick up on it right away. I was able to transfer all my clients over within a few minutes.

I truly don’t have any complaints about the software, anything I found along the way I brought up and was resolved within the day!

2 jaar geleden

Hi Amber, Thanks for your amazing review! We're glad that you find GoReminders so easy to use, and it's great that you're using our easy to reach customer support reps like myself to your advantage. -Noah, Customer Support

Linda S.
Treasurer in VS

Since we started using GoReminders our volunteers remember to show up for their scheduled shifts.

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Eliminated the need for store managers to call their scheduled volunteers to make sure they remembered to come. If we can keep our thrift shop open, we make more sales which increases the donation we make to the agency we support, so everyone wins!

We use GoReminders to remind about 50 volunteers a week of their scheduled shifts at our nonprofit thrift shop, and it has eliminated our problem with no-shows which led to our inability to open the store for our customers. GoReminders is very easy to use, and it takes me about 20 minutes to set up an entire month's reminders. If someone's schedule changes during the month, and I need to edit which volunteer will be on a shift, it takes only seconds to make the change in GoReminders. All of the volunteers have expressed their thanks for this notification (we chose 2 days before) so they don't miss their shifts and can find a sub if needed.

I can't think of anything about it that is disagreeable. It's easy to use, takes little time, and has helped us keep our shop open every day.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Linda, Thank you for the superb review of GoReminders! We are glad that GoReminders has been efficient for your Thrift Shop :) If you ever have any issues, feel free to let us know and we'll work with you to solve them immediately! Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Karyn A.
Massage therapist in Australië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great reliable app, easy to use

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have less incidents of clients forgetting to turn up (although it does still happen occasionally).

This is so easy to use and has reduced the amount of client no-shows considerably.

As a home based therapist I am on the lowest plan which suits my business. I have thought about upgrading to get the extra features but it is a big jump cost wise, so I stay on the lower one.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Karyn, First, I'd like to thank you for your wonderful review! I'm so happy to hear that our reminders have considerably reduced the number of no-shows you used to have for your appointments. I'll pass along your additional feedback about the cost of our plans to our team for consideration. Thank you again for taking the time to review our product! - Oceana, Customer Support

Beth H.
Assistant Office Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Time Saver

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I would recommend this program for those with busy schedules that was the ease of sending reminders that need confirmations prior to securing the date and time. My clients appreciate the reminders and not taking up much of their time to do so.

GoReminders saves me and the consumer time spent on phone calls. In this modern society, text and email can verify appointments quickly and efficiently without interrupting someone's day. It is easy to use and the ability to create multiple templates is very nice.

My suggestion for this software would be an option to cancel appointment. As of now, the options are to reschedule to Confirm. To reschedule, I have to reach out to the client who may have just wanted to cancel and now we play phone tag wasting valuable time. I also have come across clients that wish to hold conversations through the text system and it isn't as easy to reply back to them. I have to open a new text to respond in stead of having that option when they leave comments.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Beth, Thanks for your great and detailed review of GoReminders! We're happy to be able to save you time and effort in your business. To help with the "Cancel" issue that you're having, you can simply ask your customers to reply with "Cancel" for any appointment that they'd like to cancel. Then when you see that message, you'll know that they would just like to cancel. Let us know if you have any questions! Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Natasha W.
Therapist in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Appointment Setting at its best!!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My clients now confirm appointments or reschedule and I can easily rebook or utilize their time slot for another client. I’m not losing revenue and I can see more clients.

User friendly, I can schedule an appointment with my client before they leave their session or over the phone while discussing openings. Easy tabs to navigate the system, I can find what I’m looking for without reading an instruction book.

I had to get accustomed to the site but it’s very user friendly.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Natasha, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad that you are finding our site user-friendly and helpful with booking appointments for your clients. We definitely strive to make our site features as easy as possible to use. I'll be sure to share your review with our product team. They will be thrilled to hear how pleased you are with our service! Thank you again for your feedback. -Oceana, Customer Support

Leanne e. S.
Leanne e. S.
Chief Executive Officer in VS
Schoolleiding

Great product. So far, the best SMS Texting system I've found for my business.

4 3 jaar geleden

I like that I can have my clients reminded about appointments at 2 different pre-appointment times. We use 4 days ahead of time and 2 hours ahead of time. I like the point-and-click calendar and time scroll settings.

I don't like the fact that I can't have the same reminder sent to more than one person at a time. For example, I have a client who's parents are divorced, but they both need to be sent reminders; so, I have to set up 2 separate reminders for the same client.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Leanne, Thank you for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that we're the best texting system that you have found! It sounds like you set up your reminder schedule in a great way! We hear what you are saying about group appointments, and I have forwarded your review with this feedback to the product team. We always take our customers' feedback seriously, and you are helping shape the future of GoReminders. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Hanah S.
Freelance Writer in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple Reminder Website

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love reminder sites and appointment sites. I also love this type of software. If someone is looking for a quick site or software to quickly set up appointments this is it. If they are looking for something advanced they may be a bit disappointed. This helped me get my jobs done and help me figure out what to do for each client. I was able to put information in the appointment setup tab area.

I can create a new appointment for my clients with no hassle. I love how I have the option to put the phone number of the client or I can put the email address of the client. I also love how the calendar is exactly in the area it needs to be when I am setting up an appointment for a client. It’s not confusing to figure it out and you get great deals with this service. I love how I can set reminder templates and I don’t have to keep going back to create new ones. I also love how the customer service chat is constantly available and you can contact someone quickly to help you. There is also an area which makes things easier to put together. There is an area where you can customize the customer's name and you can input it without an issue.

I dislike how every single time I log in. There are chat buttons popping up and memos. I know they are trying to show that they care, but it can be a bit annoying. I don't like it. I wish it was smaller or at the bottom. Also, I wish the deals were better. They are okay, but this is a good program. It needs better deals.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Hanah, Thanks for your positive review! We're so happy to reduce the amount of hassle in your business. We pride our self on our simplicity and value, and you seem to be benefiting from both :) Thank you for your feedback about our chat/support messages. You are correct, we just want our users to always know that we are available to help should anything come up. If you'd like a better deal, you can save 20% by switching to yearly billing! Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Michael N.
Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great product

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It solves our problem having to call all of our customers the day before to remind them of their appointments. Saves us alot of time. Also the customer support is great and very accommodating when we ran short of some reminders. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great in resolving this for us.

This software is very easy and simple to use. Very easy to show your staffs on how to input the reminders and having both options to either text or email the customer automatically. It's perfect for what we need to use it for.

We had no issues with the software at all.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Michael, Thank you so much for your kind words about our service and customer support. I'm so glad that GoReminders has been easy to use for you and your staff as well as saving you a lot of time with our text and email reminders. We greatly appreciate your feedback and support! Thank you again for your review. - Oceana, Customer Support

Lari M.
Owner of Spirit Gallery Tattoo in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers

Best we have used

Opmerkingen: It’s ok

I like all the basic features I wish they would add a few things

I can not assign each person a color so you can see at a glance, also I wish each person ad there own login, so I can see who books or does anything. I wish when ppl need to rebook it would send a text asking them when they would like to rebook.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for your review of GoReminders! We're so happy that GoReminders is working out for your business. I'd like to find out more about what you're looking for regarding the colors and other items I'll reach out to you directly right now so we can discuss. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Wendy B.
Supervisor in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

excellent product

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our cancellations and 'no show' appointments have been significantly reduced.

We have found it easy to use the program after the initial setup

Some of our consumers don't like getting two reminders. It would be nice if we could choose how many reminders each of the consumers get.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Wendy, Thanks for your review of GoReminders! We're so happy that GoReminders is so easy for you to use, and that it has helped your business by decreasing no shows. You can actually customize how many reminders each customer gets by using our Message Sequences feature. I'll reach out to you directly to make sure you're aware of that feature. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Dawn G.
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Easy to Use Automated Reminder Tool

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this tool did exactly what I needed- sent out reminders to clients and allowed them to confirm with me that they were still in need of my services. Great product, very easy to use, and does exactly what it's supposed to.

This tool is extremely easy to use. Simply set up the appointments you need reminders sent out for, personalize when the reminders need to be sent, and then let the tool do its thing. I like that I can personalize the reminders for my needs and it saves me a lot of time, while keeping clients engaged and happy.

I do wish there was a way I could integrate this app with another appointment-creating tool that I use. It'd be nice to be able to link the two so I could automatically have personalized reminders created as soon as I book the appointment.

11 maanden geleden

We're so thrilled that you enjoyed trying out GoReminders and that you found so many of our features useful for your business and to keep your clients so satisfied! We also wanted to let you know that GoReminders has Zapier integration support so if another booking or scheduling software you were using also has Zapier support, you can sync your client information from that software to GoReminders to make scheduling appointments and setting up reminders even easier. We'll pass along your comments to our development team for further review and if we include your feature request in a future release, we'll send you an email. Thank you again for taking the time to leave your review and for your support! - Oceana, Customer Support

Nancy G.
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very Effective Appointment Scheduler

5 2 jaar geleden

It has caused a drastic decrease in no shows for appointments.

Would like to schedule other frequency of reminders.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Nancy, First of all, thanks so much for your kind feedback about how effective GoReminders is at appointment scheduling, and for taking the time to post a review. I'm ecstatic to hear that your appointment no-show rate has been drastically reduced! You mentioned wanting to control the frequency of reminders, so I wanted to make sure you're aware that in GoReminders you can customize the timing and frequency. I'm going to follow up with you directly to get more details and I'll make sure any of your remaining questions get answered! Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Kathryn M.
Executive Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Great Product, Easy to Use

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We started using GoReminders in an attempt to cut down on the number of clients who did not show up for their appointments. We have not seen a huge improvement in those numbers but everyone likes the convenience of it.

It is very user friendly, and it is very easy to set up.

The templates were a little tricky to master at first. But overall no complaints.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it was easy for you to setup, and that you figured out how to master the templates! Let us know if you have any thoughts as to what would have made that easier for you. Let us know if anything ever comes up! Best, Noah, Customer Support

Brian T.
service manager in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Go Reminders the review

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: great addition and customers like it

I like that it is very easy to use and it does save information so next time input - it pulls it up

It all is good it would be nice if you could add notes to reminders to customers and it also would be nice if it transferred from our scheduler to reminders but that's a software issue with scheduler more than anything

2 jaar geleden

Hi Brian, Thanks for your great review! So happy to hear that you find GoReminders so easy to use, and that you're taking advantage of our auto-fill functionality. Did you know that you can add notes in reminders for your customers? That's part of our custom message functionality when creating a new appointment, or editing an existing one. I'll reach out to you directly to make sure you see that option. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Barbara jean M.
CEO in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Cuts down on no shows!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Reminding our clients of their appointment via text has saved us from many no shows. No shows cost us money. The texts have really helped to save us.

GoReminders has been invaluable helping us cut down on no shows. That saves us money!

Nothing! It's great! We've never had any issues at all.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your review! We love that GoReminders is so valuable to your business. It gives us great pleasure to help you cut out no shows and therefore save you money. -Noah, Customer Support

Kay B.
Agent in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Quick and Simple Text Messages

5 2 jaar geleden

The ease of setting up new reminders. We like that is saves our contacts for future appointments. The ease clients have of responding to the messages.

Only have the ability to have message texted one day in advance.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for your review of GoReminders! I'm so happy that GoReminders is so easy for you to use for setting up appointments and reminders. Ease of use is one of our main goals, and it appears that you are benefitting from that :) You can completely customize the reminder schedule! I'll reach out to you directly right now to make sure you're aware of that feature. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Shauna J.
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

Super easy!

5 2 jaar geleden

I love how easy it is to navigate and set up! I can plug my clients appointments in while they’re sitting at the desk!

I do wish there was a way that the reminder came from my business number as Some clients get confused.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Shauna, Thanks so much for your great review! We're happy that you have found GoReminders so easy and quick to use . Did you know that we can setup a custom local phone number for your reminder text messages? I'll reach out to you directly to make sure you're aware of this, and to get it setup for you. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Jeremy C.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Helps Remind My Customers To Utilize My Service

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with GoReminders has been excellent. I would highly recommend them.

This software is great. It allows me to set up messages to remind my customers to submit orders before the deadline. Since beginning this program a few years ago, I have seen repeat business increase.

I don't like how if I need to change a date for a reminder, it changes all of them if it is selected to distribute weekly. Sometimes, I just need to send out a reminder on a different day of the week.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jeremy, Thank you so much for your amazing review! I am thrilled that GoReminders has helped you increase repeat business and has been so easy for you to use when reminding your customers about their orders. I am very sorry that you are having some trouble with editing the dates of your recurring weekly appointments when you need to make a change to one appointment. I'll follow up with you via email to assist you further with this. Thanks again for your wonderful feedback! -Oceana, Customer Support

Michele B.
Office Manager in VS
Chemicaliën, 2-10 werknemers

Five Stars

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to let my customers know we are coming out way earlier using this software

I love how easy it is to setup and use this software. It has made my job so much easier and my customers love it.

there is not really anything that I dont like

2 jaar geleden

Hi Michele, That's awesome that we've made your job easier and that your customers love it! We work hard to make GoReminders easy-to-use, and I'm going to show your review to the product team. I know they'll love to see how pleased you are. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. -Noah, Customer Support

Melissa D.
Program manager in Canada
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers

Fun and easy to use!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far so good. I love all the little updates they do.

I love that the interface is easy to learn and understand. It is pretty self-explanatory. Set up was a breeze, and any questions I had were answered quickly.

During the initial set up, my email was entered incorrectly, and I couldn’t log in, so I had to contact someone to help me. I think having a confirmation email during sign up would be helpful.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it was easy for you to learn and understand. Sometimes there are typos - we understand that and are ready to help whenever someone signs up with the wrong email address :) Let us know if anything ever comes up! Best, Noah, Customer Support

Miriam B.
manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Good appt reminder program for small business

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This program has reduced our no-show rate and has decreased the laborious task of calling customers to remind them of their appointment

I like being able to customize the message sent out to customers, customize when I want them to get their reminder text and that they can text back a cancel/confirm response.

I wish there was an easy way to import names/numbers from a database

2 jaar geleden

Hi Miriam, Thank you for your positive review! It's great to hear that we have reduced your no-show rate, as well as saving you time on laborious tasks that take you away from the core of running your business. We actually do have an import feature and I'll reach out to you directly with more information and instructions. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support