Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Kajabi

Kajabi is de alles-in-één tool die is gemaakt om ondernemers, influencers en experts in staat te stellen hun volledige online aanwezigheid te beheren.

Meer informatie over Kajabi

Especially in regards to courses and making the most out of your customer relationships. It's user friendly, and allows your courses to look very professional.

The price is what really hurts my heart and my pocketbook.

Beoordelingen van Kajabi

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,6

Kajabi heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 184 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Kajabi eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (184)

President in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Kajabi Makes Online Marketing Impactful

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a fan of Kajabi and despite some of their limitations, it's a very important part of my personal marketing strategy.

I love the flexibility of Kajabi. Their platform has proven to be an important part of my personal marketing and branding. Even though I own a digital marketing agency, many of my personal brand sites are built within Kajabi, due to the ease of use.

I wish they would bring back phone support. I also don't like the fact you can't edit the media library.

Maureen
Executive Director in Canada
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Better than most, but room for improvement

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I switched to Kajabi from Teachable. I was very unhappy with Teachable and did not have the time to create content on my own business website. I have created more than 10 separate products with this platform and at times it has a steep learning curve. The UI looks fantastic and very professional. I love how easy it is to add basic content to a product, but wish many of the menus talked to each other much better. The workflow is often very disjointed when creating a new product. I wish they would fix this aspect. If the flow was better and there were more in app capabilities for basic data analysis (e.g., assessment results without needed a separate download), that would be amazing.

I enjoy how easy it is to create, upload and organize content for a given product. I also like the progress monitoring capabilities.

I am incredibly frustrated by the assessment aspect of this platform. It is extremely limited. It is hard to see results from assessments and difficult to set them up. You have to create your assessment before you can add it to a course instead of creating it while you are working on a course. It is a completely different menu. It is also incredibly hard to get assessment results.

Author, Speaker in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

The Industry Standard

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used Kajabi for years. Customer service has always been super helpful when needed. It's easy to use and has really transformed my business.

Kajabi is great. Straight forward. Easy to use. Helpful templates. Easy to create clean and efficient sites, courses, and emails.

It's a bit expensive without guarantee of ROI.

Emily
OWNER in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

AVOID! They raised fees by 50% and make you wait on hold 1.5+ hours for support!

1,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Simplicity of the user interface design.

I would never have signed-up for Kajabi if I knew they'd raise my rates without warning by 50%. NEVER. It's not like their products or services improved. In fact, it's gotten worse. Just spent 1.5+ hours waiting for the "support" they claim to offer. Who has 1.5 hours to wait on hold? Is it even honest to claim you offer support if customers have to wait 1.5 hours to reach someone? I feel ripped-off and mistreated by this company. You are better off avoiding them!!!

Rachel
Equestrian Mindset Coach in Canada
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The best all in one membership and course hosting platform.. if you can afford it.

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Kajabi is one of the most streamlined and integrable CRMs that i've worked with. It's website and landing page capabilities and templates make it easy for anyone to be able to create a stunning website while also having the back end functionality to host courses and membership sites. There are many options for website builders but none of them have the ease of use when it comes to setting up courses and managing members. As a coach, having this system for hosting my online courses while also being able to utilize the landing pages for selling and along with the email marketing made everything more functional and simple for my customers and truly gave me peace of mind not having 10 different softwares I had to use. Setting up the checkout pages and adding in upsells also gives you the potential to be a lot more profitable, and I really appreciate this feature.

My only major con about Kajabi is the price. Yes, it offers exceptional features, and is a one stop shop, however I still find it expensive and to be able to access additional incredible features the price goes up and up, and I think that it lends to a more elite business crowd, as those with smaller businesses (like myself) can't afford the platform long term and don't get to use it to it's full capability in the higher priced plans, especially when they're just starting out and unsure of their regular sales volume.

Ilenia
Accounting Officer in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

A Great Solution For Business

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It is a great email marketing solution and has amazing features.

No bad experience and Kajabi is very great.

Alysa
Social Media Manager in VS

Great platform

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Kajabi is a platform that is easy to use and I find it to be visually appealing as well. From a user perspective and client perspective, it is easy to navigate.

I have not had any negative experiences with the platform.

Giacomo
Communications Manager in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Kajabi Has an Effective Email Marketing Tool

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Kajabi has brilliant and super amazing features. The reliability of Kajabi makes it an incredible solution.

Kajabi has flawless features. Kajabi is so amazing.

Alfio
IT Consultant in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Kajabi Is Perfect for Email Marketing

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

For email marketing, Kajabi is so amazing. I do recommend Kajabi.

Kajabi works so well. Kajabi does not have flaws at all.

Upendra
Consultant in Thailand
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Great for Coaching!

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

The way I could organize the contents were effective.

At the beginning, it was hard to navigate through all the features.

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Currently testing/attempting to migrate/deploy all-in-one website + online education platform. 2/5

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Kajabi overpromises and under delivers.

It claims to have all the features to deploy an all-inclusive solution that encompasses online pressence, marketing, and online education.

The website builder is absolutely horrendous. The entire platform in general is very finicky and incredibly difficult to work with. I've worked in the space for over 10 years and it's by far the worst platform to work with. Even simple things like moving text blocks or uploading images in their wysiwyg builder are an abomination. I cannot recommend to anyone, especially at the price point they are asking.

Rebekah
Personal organizer in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A lot to be improved upon.

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Kajabi is a platform that has the ability to do it all. I like that I can integrate email and online courses as well as the 24 hour chat customer service.

There is a lot that can be improved. The rules for dripping courses, the email setting and the ability to suspend email sequences, the ability to get better analytics on emails, track users, and the interface of the courses themselves can all be improved. I find that they are slow to implement change but do listen to user feedback. I found that even though the customer service is great, I needed a back end programmer to make the design do exactly what I wanted.

Brock
Vice President of Marketing in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great tool for quickly developing landing pages and lead capture forms

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love Kajabi. We initially inherited our first suite of Kajabi pages through a marketing collaboration, but very quickly realized how easy the system is to use. We have stuck with it ever since.

Kajabi makes it very easy to design great looking pages in a snap, even if you aren't a graphic designer.

While Kajabi has TONS of power it is sometimes difficult to get pixel level control of pages and forms.

Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Makes running an online biz a breeze

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We're so happy to host our course and membership on Kajabi and will stay with them for years to come. So beautiful and clean looking.

Years ago when we started out, my husband was trying to build our website from scratch using Wordpress plugins. He was pulling all nighters and pulling his hair out...but still was falling behind deadlines and the site looked like crap. Enter stage left, Kajabi, and all our problems were solved. INSTANT profressionalism given to us from their fresh and clean layout and look.

The ONE con I've got is that they don't have any way for the community to really engage inside Kajabi. So our course students and Academy subscription members aren't engaging inside it...and we have to use Facebook instead, which I think we all have a love/hate with these days.

Danielle Menditch Roessle
Danielle Menditch Roessle
Founder in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Poor email deliverability kills it

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you're looking for an all-in-one platform, Kajabi provides it. However, the poor email deliverability, lack of customer service, and limited customization kills it. Kajabi might have been good at one point, but all the negatives outweighs the positives.

I liked the Kajabi had everything all in one - sales, website, checkout, emails, automations, funnels, and more. I also thought the onboarding process was pretty strong in that they sent you email trainings which helped with the setup.

The reality is that the email deliverability has had a negative impact on my business. Most of my emails are going to spam and customer service will not get back to me. They have a chat feature which is how I'm getting a hold of them and they say they are so inundated with customer issues, that they are behind. Moreover, Kajabi sells you on customization, but the reality is that there is little customization and the website builder is really clunky.

Brittany
Mindset Coach in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

This is a very good platform for the coaching industry. Between managing leads, creating emails, creating landing pages, and charging for products, it all works great.

I’m realizing I personally need less and less, so the price point can sometimes be high for me to just utilize a landing page. But that’s really a personal issue.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Owner, Founder in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Everything in one place

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to set up. I used to create my own website using HTML. Kajabi makes it super easy with their templates to drag and drop things into position and all the pages connect - plus I can create pages that are not in the navigation so I love that too. Super easy to create courses too. Customer service is amazing, their Facebook group is filled with all kinds of entrepreneurs, questions asked and answered by experts and newbies.

I've used Kajabi for about 6 years for my website, course delivery, and membership. Everything I need is in one place with a seamless connection. It means I no longer need to pay for external things like landing pages and video hosting.

There are still improvements that could be made on the cart, email system, and flexibility of landing pages. Consequently, I use some other apps as add-ons. I'd also love more templates.

Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Fantastic product - LMS, website builder, and marketing machine in one!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Super great. Really love the product and I'm looking forward to using it even more in 2022. I think if you max out the usage of its features you can run almost all your entire business from one place. While this does increase risk (due to the outages that sometimes occur) it is something that a newer entrepreneur can use to get up and running quickly and easily.

I really love Kajabi and endorse the product. But, since the price tag is on the high side, I recommend you use it if you are going to make the most of all the features. This includes using it as an LMS, a website and/or funnel builder, and a marketing management system. The email and CMS features are great and they have recently introduced a coaching and podcast platform as well. Super excited to use these features!

It is pricey if you are not going to use all the features. It also is software that takes a little while to learn if you are a newbie.

Kate
Kate
Digital Consultant in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Not the Best Choice for Customizing Your Online Course

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I reached out to their support several times. Unfortunately, the overseas support team did not really understand my requests, which were likely more technical than they are used to, but instead of forwarding me to someone who could help, I just got a bunch of "canned" email replies from customer service agents. It was VERY different from the onboarding feeling, where they evoked a lot of excitement from the product.

They have the "onboarding a new customer" process down. From the training to the welcome video from the founder, they do make you feel like you have made a good choice right from the start.

I have been creating digital courses since 2010. Before tools like this existed, I used WordPress and WishList, then as the software tools started rolling out, I was looking for an option to move my courses and some clients. Unfortunately, Kajabi is straight out of the box with very little ability to customize. They promote that you can customize "under the hood" but that isn't really true. I did a full 2-week trial and even connected my subdomains to try to get going and I was disappointed.

Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Do online business with ease

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Kajabi is an online business portal for small businesses (primarily) that provides them with everything they need at a single place to do business over the internet. You can create funnels, use emails, manage your CRM, and so on. It is primarily a great platform for people who are interested in selling online courses. This is one area Kajabi has been recently working on a lot. There aren't many tools that will let you sell online courses with this much ease. As a business owner with minimal experience with marketing, funnels, landing pages, contacts, etc. you'd love Kajabi. It takes the pain out from a business owner's life. No integrations, no dealing with APIs, you get everything with one tool and that's a great benefit.

First, it is expensive especially when you compare it with its competitors. Second, since it does a lot of things so you get a bit of everything which is something that business's don't like as they scale.

Eli
President in Colombia
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

All in one solution for Coaches and Consultants

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Kajabi is a great solution because it allows you to have the flexibility to build your marketing strategy around your digital offers. Compared to other solutions, an essential feature is the CRM so that you can track your opportunities and interactions with your leads during the conversion process.

It is a robust and mature solution. The part I like the least is the pricing because not many coaches or consultants are starting to understand the whole picture of creating the offering, sequences, pipelines, automation, and more. Plus, if they don't have experience, the learning curve can take a while, and the monthly bill is running.

Fred
Co-Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Deliver Your Trainings Without Worry...

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There are two sides to consider. The person hosting or posting training AND the consumer that is going to go through the training. Oftentimes one side or the other isn't clean. In the case of Kajabi, BOTH sides get the benefit of a well thought out program at a fair price.

Kajabi is very easy to use and they have an outstanding support system to help those in need. We have used numerous programs for delivering video to our clients / customers / students - Kajabi has yet to be replaced and we have had it from the beginning (that says a lot in this world).

Would like to see a few more layout options and themes. That said, you can customize anything you want.

E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: GetApp

Overpromises and underdelivers

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Based on my previous comments -- and to be fair to Kajabi -- I think it is a great platform if you don't care much about contact management (beyond the very basic) and your audience is English-speaking ONLY. It is more robust than other alternatives such as Podia; it doesn't require add-on software like Thinkific. Just know that you will pay a premium.

I liked that it is an all-in-one solution. Once you figure out how to navigate around the platform, you begin to see that you really don't need other software solutions in order to offer basic, elegant, online courses.

For the cost (which is nothing t sneeze at), I was left expecting more. When you buy a Lexus you expect higher quality components than when you buy a Toyota...and there's nothing wrong with a Toyota; I had one for close to 20 years! Specifically to Kajabi, I felt that the contact management module (called "People" in Kajabi) was weak. Most all free versions of marketing software (think MailChimp) do more than Kajabi. Another glitch I didn't like about Kajabi was that it didn't always allow you to customize the email verbiage in your email sequence. What do I mean by this? Most of my target audience speaks Spanish...I was able to create forms in Spanish to capture emails, but the double opt-in confirmation email was in English and non-customizable. Readers of this review may not appreciate the importance of this but just imagine opting-in in English (and you only speak English) but then getting a confirmation email with Chinese characters or in Russian. Just doesn't make sense!

Owner in Indonesië
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Loads of features, but doesn't give you freedom

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Feels constraining. Kajabi wants to control what you do rather than the other way around.

Comprehensive integration of the features an infoproneur wants

- Landing page creation is not intuitive and very restrictive. Not nearly as easy as Unbounce's WYSIWYG. Cannot drag and drop CTAs. Not much of an improvement on MailChimp. - Onboarding is terribly annoying with a blinking green "3" in the upper left that won't go away unless you follow a linear series of steps that didn't align with what I wanted to do. I wanted to build a landing page, not a product, but Kajabi somehow thinks it knows what I want to do better than I do.

Lori
Founder, CEO in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My new favorite business tool!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I signed up for Kajabi when I began to transition my business from client-based to teaching online trainings and courses. It is exceptional for those offering value to their followers/students through lead magnets, trainings, and courses. It is easy to learn how to use and their customer service via chat is outstanding. As both an instructor and a student who has taken courses via the platform, Kajabi is the best experience by far. Their email management system has some catching up to do when comparing it to other tools, but it is clear they are on the path to improve it. I can't recommend Kajabi enough.

The multiple options for creating content from freebies to mini trainings to online courses. Their customer service is also excellent.

Their email system is a bit behind the curve in regards to options and functionality, but they are on the path to catch up with other options.