Over Kajabi

Kajabi is de alles-in-één tool die is gemaakt om ondernemers, influencers en experts in staat te stellen hun volledige online aanwezigheid te beheren.

Meer informatie over Kajabi

Especially in regards to courses and making the most out of your customer relationships. It's user friendly, and allows your courses to look very professional.

The price is what really hurts my heart and my pocketbook.

Beoordelingen van Kajabi

4,0
Waar voor je geld
3,7

Kajabi heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 145 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Kajabi eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (145)

Jonathan
Jonathan
Co-Founder in VS

LOTS of Features

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We host our courses on Kajabi and use it for some landing pages. We also run most of our checkouts through Kajabi.

Kajabi sells itself as the one home for your whole business - websites, courses, checkout, membership, landing pages, email. And all those features are pretty decent. Not best in class, but pretty good. They also work to make things better. They just totally remade the page editor. Then emails. Now sites are next, and a revision of memberships is probably coming soon. They really are making it better all the time.

Right now, it seems (based on feedback in the official Facebook group) that email deliverability isn't the best right now (but being worked on). You run into some constraints when you work entirely inside Kajabi, but if you embrace those limitations, it really does free you up to do your work and get on with running your business.

Christian
Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Kajabi is the ultimate marketing and client tool for my programs and services.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: There are many sites like Kajabi out there that either try to offer many different benefits but do not truly excel at most of them and end up being bloated, confusing, and ultimately not as dependable. Kajabi truly nows how to create a seamless powerful process for coaches and content creators.

One of the main reasons why I love Kajabi is because it is very dependable and they have an amazing dedicated team always updating, and offering support. You can find many apps that try to do what Kajabi does but trust is very important to me... and Kajabi is not only trustworthy but has great style. Other popular apps within their class do not evoke that feeling of trust or warmth that it is essential for marketing across any service based industry. A subtle point but very important to me.

I would say that it was lacking a true community feeling for my clients but with their newest update... it is truly amazing. Just the new "community" portion is worth the prize within itself... so there is not much I don't like about Kajabi now.

Danielle Menditch Roessle
Danielle Menditch Roessle

Overwogen alternatieven:

Poor email deliverability kills it

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you're looking for an all-in-one platform, Kajabi provides it. However, the poor email deliverability, lack of customer service, and limited customization kills it. Kajabi might have been good at one point, but all the negatives outweighs the positives.

I liked the Kajabi had everything all in one - sales, website, checkout, emails, automations, funnels, and more. I also thought the onboarding process was pretty strong in that they sent you email trainings which helped with the setup.

The reality is that the email deliverability has had a negative impact on my business. Most of my emails are going to spam and customer service will not get back to me. They have a chat feature which is how I'm getting a hold of them and they say they are so inundated with customer issues, that they are behind. Moreover, Kajabi sells you on customization, but the reality is that there is little customization and the website builder is really clunky.

Daniel
Owner in Canada

Overwogen alternatieven:

The gold standard of e-learning online business platform

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I help customers on many online business platforms and they all have quirks but kajabi is really well designed, complete and stable. Its a charm. Very reliable.

Very complete all-in-one online business platform for e-learnig / coaching / paid podcasting / paid newslettersGreat visual builderEase of finding information on customers and their actions

Lacking gamification features. Having this would make it the perfect platform.

Maureen
Executive Director in Canada
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Better than most, but room for improvement

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I switched to Kajabi from Teachable. I was very unhappy with Teachable and did not have the time to create content on my own business website. I have created more than 10 separate products with this platform and at times it has a steep learning curve. The UI looks fantastic and very professional. I love how easy it is to add basic content to a product, but wish many of the menus talked to each other much better. The workflow is often very disjointed when creating a new product. I wish they would fix this aspect. If the flow was better and there were more in app capabilities for basic data analysis (e.g., assessment results without needed a separate download), that would be amazing.

I enjoy how easy it is to create, upload and organize content for a given product. I also like the progress monitoring capabilities.

I am incredibly frustrated by the assessment aspect of this platform. It is extremely limited. It is hard to see results from assessments and difficult to set them up. You have to create your assessment before you can add it to a course instead of creating it while you are working on a course. It is a completely different menu. It is also incredibly hard to get assessment results.

Louise
Business Owner in Canada
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Kajabi offers alot!

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: it is a really good solid software that offers a lot but takes a while to learn.

I like that it allows you to customize landing and sales page. That it has pipelines already set up so it makes using Kajabi quick and easy. It has so much functions and features such as coaching, podcast and they are always creating and improving which is great.

It takes a lot to learn how to use Kajabi and I am probably still learning. You are not able to undo a mistake which is super annoying because if I delete something by accident I have to redo it.

Scott Brandon
Scott Brandon
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Kajabi Rocks!

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The ease of use to create pages and opt ins, and easy design.

The email and contacts CRM is pretty basic, but still does the job. If you want a higher end one you'd have to go separate, but I like that it works all together with my Kajabi system, so I'm happy for now.

Owner Operator in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Love it but very expensive

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Really good

I love that it's a one stop shop with everything I need in one place and it's easy to use

The price and a lot of my emails seemed to go to spam

Nicola
Therapist in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great product

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall expert e has been great. There is a video tutorial for EVERYTHING, so it’s definitely idiots guide material. I do think kajabi should offer 24/7 customer support for every subscription though.

I love that it’s a one stop shop for course creation management as I’m a little lacking in tech confidence and this builds my confidence.

I wish the templates were more adaptable but this is a minor issue. 24/7 for all packages would be the cherry on the cake.

Anaïs
Trainer in Frankrijk

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good when you have a middle size business

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very good, but very expensive too, I stopped because my business was too small for the price

Kajabi is a very good membership management, I first discovered it as a student. It's easy to navigate through courses, to complete them. You can add comments. I started using it as a client, that's not very easy to make your own courses, at first. So useful to make automations when a student complete a course, did not connect for a while...

The emails land sometimes in spam. Customization of pages is very limited, you quickly recognize you're on a Kajabi website.

Bilyana
CEO in Bulgarije

Overwogen alternatieven:

Fall in love with Kajabi and all features. Brilliant for e-Learning courses

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I absolutely love Kajabi! I did a long research before I chose the Kajabi platform. I hate using multiple platforms for Landing Pages, eMail campaigns, eMail automations, CRM, video training platform, membership area, payments, affiliate programs and assessment forms. I wanted all that to be on one place so I dont lose time and money to integrate, I dont deal with too many support teams + I wanted really good support and a company that has a vision for their future and keep working on their platform. After all my researches Kajabi won as it ticked all my boxes :) And their support proved they are really good and fast in answering (asked questions on features)

It's easy to learn, setup and manage. It has all the features I could think of for my online video training courses and I love the unlimited amount of Landing Pages.

It doesnt have an option currency to be based on the country of payment; it has only PayPal and Stripe but they are changing this at the moment (June 2021) and there are no smart Quiz forms, where the outcome results depends on the answers selected on each question

Katie
Katie
Owner in VS
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It's fantastic until you need technical help

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Kajabi is a good company that offers way more services than anyone else. The Customer Service database can usually answer my questions and their agents are friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, they can't solve technical issues quickly. Overall, I'm willing to pay more to use Kajabi because they are professional, the site is easy to manage, and I have access to marketing strategies I would otherwise have to pay a lot of money for.

Kajabi looks professional, is easy to use, and has all the marketing and business tools you need in one place.

I don't need most of the marketing features right now, so I'm paying a lot more for my website than I would like. Since I can't sell physical products, I have to use Shopify - this is frustrating and time-consuming. I absolutely love the friendly customer service agents, but they can't solve technical issues quickly. It can take several days, which isn't acceptable when your customers expect your site to function seamlessly. I'm probably going to have to move to another company because I need to be able to solve problems immediately, but it looks like I won't be able to transfer my content since I built it on their site with their templates.

Brittany
Mindset Coach in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Platform

5,0 7 maanden geleden

This is a very good platform for the coaching industry. Between managing leads, creating emails, creating landing pages, and charging for products, it all works great.

I’m realizing I personally need less and less, so the price point can sometimes be high for me to just utilize a landing page. But that’s really a personal issue.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Owner, Founder in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Everything in one place

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to set up. I used to create my own website using HTML. Kajabi makes it super easy with their templates to drag and drop things into position and all the pages connect - plus I can create pages that are not in the navigation so I love that too. Super easy to create courses too. Customer service is amazing, their Facebook group is filled with all kinds of entrepreneurs, questions asked and answered by experts and newbies.

I've used Kajabi for about 6 years for my website, course delivery, and membership. Everything I need is in one place with a seamless connection. It means I no longer need to pay for external things like landing pages and video hosting.

There are still improvements that could be made on the cart, email system, and flexibility of landing pages. Consequently, I use some other apps as add-ons. I'd also love more templates.

Ze
Ze
Mindset Coach in Australië
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Has Everything

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The platform is really good and I do enjoy the functionality

I love that its a full CRM and EDM and Coaching program all in one.

The customer service has let me down a bit. I'm a "one man band" and I need support so when that is lacking or they let me down it can really hold me back.

Andresa
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Top-notch technology and customer service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you enjoy the quality and customer service of Whole Foods and Amazon...Kajabi has a very similar culture. Working with them has been one of best business choice we've ever made.

If you are not tech savvy (can't code) but you appreciate and need technology to run your business...this is it. Its all is one place. I get all my answers immediately or within 24hrs...which is remarkable!

There are still some limitations. CRM to be fully developed and other customizations. Not a deal breaker since they are always looking to improved.

Robert
Chief Customer Officer in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Kajabi Has Limits

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'd give Kajabi a positive rating, but I'd be willing to consider other options.

I love using Kajabi compared to Leadpages, mostly because Kajabi has a less-complex WYSIWG editor. Overall it's fine.

Myself and my team dislike that some tasks seem unnecessarily repetitive, such as adding in yes/no to assessments.

Online Course Consultant in India
Bron: GetApp

The Best All-In-One Online Course Platform

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been building course websites on Kajabi since 2016 and also use it for one of my businesses.

Kajabi allows you to not just host and deliver your online courses but it also lets you create your entire marketing funnels and automate email marketing on the platform. What I like the most about the platform is that I could build a fully functioning online course business without requiring to learn several different tools.

While the platform is reasonably priced for everything that it offers, the starting price is steep and may not work for you if you're on a tight budget.

Lori
Founder, CEO in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My new favorite business tool!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I signed up for Kajabi when I began to transition my business from client-based to teaching online trainings and courses. It is exceptional for those offering value to their followers/students through lead magnets, trainings, and courses. It is easy to learn how to use and their customer service via chat is outstanding. As both an instructor and a student who has taken courses via the platform, Kajabi is the best experience by far. Their email management system has some catching up to do when comparing it to other tools, but it is clear they are on the path to improve it. I can't recommend Kajabi enough.

The multiple options for creating content from freebies to mini trainings to online courses. Their customer service is also excellent.

Their email system is a bit behind the curve in regards to options and functionality, but they are on the path to catch up with other options.

Rasmus
Creative in Duitsland
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Many talents in an uncomfy suit

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Tedious to work with, blogposts e.g. take forever to write, but always happy to have such a beauty of a website afterall. Good course functionality, but poor default confirmation emails where you can design NOTRHING at a point when your customer has the very first impression. Ugh.

If you have no strings attached to any other software, this is a grab & go.

The pricing is stiff. You better have something to sell from the first day. Then, you can make THREE (3) products in the lowest plan. Hilarious.

Colleen
Owner in Canada
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Too many limitations and very difficult to get support

2,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: See above

At this point the problems overshadow the benefits

The cost for this learning management system is higher than its competitors but given the limitations we’ve experienced, with no support, I wish that we had chosen a different LMS option. For example, our students need to write a quiz and achieve a minimum of 80% before the next lesson is unlocked. If a student achieves under 80% there is no way to indicate what questions they got wrong so they are working blind and become very frustrated. The only work around is to show all of the answers - the correct and incorrect answers which defeats the purpose of having them write a quiz. I have asked a number of times for support and get passed around from person to person. This reflects poorly on our company. If I had to do it over I would choose another LMS. Unfortunately I didn’t know what I didn’t know. If you are considering Kajabi, try to find find people/companies using Kajabi and ask what they don’t like about the it. See if this is a dealbreaker for you.

Kate
Kate
Digital Consultant in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Not the Best Choice for Customizing Your Online Course

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I reached out to their support several times. Unfortunately, the overseas support team did not really understand my requests, which were likely more technical than they are used to, but instead of forwarding me to someone who could help, I just got a bunch of "canned" email replies from customer service agents. It was VERY different from the onboarding feeling, where they evoked a lot of excitement from the product.

They have the "onboarding a new customer" process down. From the training to the welcome video from the founder, they do make you feel like you have made a good choice right from the start.

I have been creating digital courses since 2010. Before tools like this existed, I used WordPress and WishList, then as the software tools started rolling out, I was looking for an option to move my courses and some clients. Unfortunately, Kajabi is straight out of the box with very little ability to customize. They promote that you can customize "under the hood" but that isn't really true. I did a full 2-week trial and even connected my subdomains to try to get going and I was disappointed.

Sarah
CEO in VS
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy Platform with Excellent Organization

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am enjoying the Kajabi platform. I find it easier to use than other platforms have experience with. The ability to add tags to customer accounts and sync the system up with Stripe for payments are a couple of the highlights of the platform.
I find the platform to be user-friendly, and one I would suggest to other coaches/teachers.

I am in love with the overall ease of using the platform. My client using Kajabi to upload her courses. She has been able to determine which aspects of her account I am able to have access to. The ability to add tags to filter customers/students is a nice feature as well. You can set it to alert you when there is a failed payment, or to which coupon codes they used, helping you track the progress.

The only complaint I have is that Kajabi and Stripe do not always communicate. We have run into instances where a client canceled their account and was still charged by stripe after their cancellation.

Entin
Fashion designer in Canada
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I abandon my kajabi account

3,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s too expensive for beginner and don’t have course yet plus if you not tech savy, I end up spend morethan 4 month paying expensive suscription and buy 600$ custom template and I give up after that, because I need more time to build my course but desperate paying expensive bill every month. I was about to cancel my kajabi but I will losing my 600$ customs template there. So i pay 20$ to post-phone my account. Because i found new course builder cheaper and robust. I still want to comeback in kajabi one day when My courses growing.

One stop platform Good for advance course creator

Difficult for beginner and not tech savy Template Not much option, and the one provide is not eye catching. For first launch course not recommended.

Paul
Owner in Indonesië
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Loads of features, but doesn't give you freedom

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Feels constraining. Kajabi wants to control what you do rather than the other way around.

Comprehensive integration of the features an infoproneur wants

- Landing page creation is not intuitive and very restrictive. Not nearly as easy as Unbounce's WYSIWYG. Cannot drag and drop CTAs. Not much of an improvement on MailChimp. - Onboarding is terribly annoying with a blinking green "3" in the upper left that won't go away unless you follow a linear series of steps that didn't align with what I wanted to do. I wanted to build a landing page, not a product, but Kajabi somehow thinks it knows what I want to do better than I do.