Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Kajabi

Kajabi is de alles-in-één tool die is gemaakt om ondernemers, influencers en experts in staat te stellen hun volledige online aanwezigheid te beheren.

Meer informatie over Kajabi

Reviews filteren (94)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Kajabi eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (94)

LOTS of Features

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We host our courses on Kajabi and use it for some landing pages. We also run most of our checkouts through Kajabi.

Kajabi sells itself as the one home for your whole business - websites, courses, checkout, membership, landing pages, email. And all those features are pretty decent. Not best in class, but pretty good. They also work to make things better. They just totally remade the page editor. Then emails. Now sites are next, and a revision of memberships is probably coming soon. They really are making it better all the time.

Right now, it seems (based on feedback in the official Facebook group) that email deliverability isn't the best right now (but being worked on). You run into some constraints when you work entirely inside Kajabi, but if you embrace those limitations, it really does free you up to do your work and get on with running your business.

Bilyana G.
CEO in Bulgarije
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Fall in love with Kajabi and all features. Brilliant for e-Learning courses

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I absolutely love Kajabi! I did a long research before I chose the Kajabi platform. I hate using multiple platforms for Landing Pages, eMail campaigns, eMail automations, CRM, video training platform, membership area, payments, affiliate programs and assessment forms. I wanted all that to be on one place so I dont lose time and money to integrate, I dont deal with too many support teams + I wanted really good support and a company that has a vision for their future and keep working on their platform. After all my researches Kajabi won as it ticked all my boxes :) And their support proved they are really good and fast in answering (asked questions on features)

It's easy to learn, setup and manage. It has all the features I could think of for my online video training courses and I love the unlimited amount of Landing Pages.

It doesnt have an option currency to be based on the country of payment; it has only PayPal and Stripe but they are changing this at the moment (June 2021) and there are no smart Quiz forms, where the outcome results depends on the answers selected on each question

Sam B.
Course Creator in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Kajabi: The All-in-one E-learning Platform!

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Kajabi has offered me, all in only one platform, all what I need to run my e-learning business.

It's an amzing all-in-one tool which I use for my courses and memberships. Memberships work wonderfully in Kajabi.

The price can be expensive for newbies. But it is definitely worth it, you would only need Kajabi to run your whole business.

Danielle menditch roessle C.
Danielle menditch roessle C.
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Poor email deliverability kills it

2 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: If you're looking for an all-in-one platform, Kajabi provides it. However, the poor email deliverability, lack of customer service, and limited customization kills it. Kajabi might have been good at one point, but all the negatives outweighs the positives.

I liked the Kajabi had everything all in one - sales, website, checkout, emails, automations, funnels, and more. I also thought the onboarding process was pretty strong in that they sent you email trainings which helped with the setup.

The reality is that the email deliverability has had a negative impact on my business. Most of my emails are going to spam and customer service will not get back to me. They have a chat feature which is how I'm getting a hold of them and they say they are so inundated with customer issues, that they are behind. Moreover, Kajabi sells you on customization, but the reality is that there is little customization and the website builder is really clunky.

Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Video Editor and Social Media Content Creator in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

All-in-one Platform for Managing an Online Business

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Currently I am helping my client manage her Kajabi account. But I first experienced Kajabi a few years back when an online course I bought was hosted on Kajabi. I really enjoyed the experience. The interface was very appealing and easy to use. So, I was glad when my client informed me earlier this year that she was switching from another course platform to Kajabi. Overall my experience on the administrative side has been quite satisfactory.

As an all-in-one platform, Kajabi is pretty cool. At the moment, we are using it for a few courses; a podcast; lead magnet landing pages and the automatic emails that go out when people sign up for the lead magnets. (We use a separate platform for our weekly newsletter.) For our purposes so far Kajabi has been working out well. And the Kajabi team is continually building out new features. For instance, the podcast feature just came out earlier this year, and they recently added a coaching module. On the occasions that I've needed help figuring stuff out, Kajabi's chat support has been very responsive and helpful. Kajabi also has their own self-service knowledge center with help articles and video tutorials. In addition, Kajabi seems to be quite popular and you can find multiple creators on YouTube with in-depth series covering all the different features of the platform.

I came across multiple challenges using Kajabi's new Podcast feature. Since Kajabi's podcast feature is relatively new, my client felt more comfortable uploading her episodes to another more established platform. The initial RSS import of existing episodes from the other platform to Kajabi was easy enough, but new episodes are not automatically added Kajabi. Each week I have to manually upload the audio file and copy over the the show notes. Furthermore, our show notes contain multiple links, which we want to open in separate tabs. Kajabi's default is for links to open in the same tab, and there is no option to change our preference globally. So again, I have to set each link manually. Finally, you can upload a transcript as a text file, but you can't format the transcript at all - such as bolding the speakers' names. This plain-text format is challenging to read.

Valamere M.
Instructional Technology & Design Consultant in VS

Total Package for Content Marketing

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I really love Kajabi because it allows the courses to be gamified with customizable marketing campaigns for each course.

Kajabi offers many course creation tools to design online classes or trainings from scratch. For example, there's a course creation tool that allows you to create classes, videos, and other digital tools for content. Here's the best part - once your class or training is created, there's lead generation, product launch tools, and webinar funnels to use for marketing it. What is great about Kajabi is the seamless automation to build your product, sell, and manage purchases. It is truly an all in one tool!

Unfortunately, there is no free subscription plan. So, you may not benefit from purchasing a plan if you will not use Kajabi on a regular basis. Although, there's a 14-day free trial available to test drive the product to see if it's a good fit for you.

Markus E.
CEO in Duitsland
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

More disappointing every year

4 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great vision and cool approach a few years ago. Seem to have fallen in love with themselves and begin to show signs of detoriation.

Kajabi's intent is to offer "everything in one place" for experts (like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) to create and operate website, content like trainings, email marketing all inside one platform. Great idea that works somewhat well.

More and more modules of the whole platform fall behind or even way behind competition. Add to that, that some building blocks become completely unusable, when you reside in Europe. Just one example with a huge business impact: E-Mail deliverability for instance is roughly 50% lower than twilio/sendgrid. That kills most funnels, if you want to be GDPDR compliant. We are not spamming our customers. Kajabi itself is pretty ill prepared for international business. You can help yourself with integrations and zapier. Even more frustrating is the experience with the partner business team. Response time and resolution capability for everyday business inquiries are unprofessional to a degree that the whole partner story is unsustainable for some businesses. At least mine.

Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fantastic product - LMS, website builder, and marketing machine in one!

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Super great. Really love the product and I'm looking forward to using it even more in 2022. I think if you max out the usage of its features you can run almost all your entire business from one place. While this does increase risk (due to the outages that sometimes occur) it is something that a newer entrepreneur can use to get up and running quickly and easily.

I really love Kajabi and endorse the product. But, since the price tag is on the high side, I recommend you use it if you are going to make the most of all the features. This includes using it as an LMS, a website and/or funnel builder, and a marketing management system. The email and CMS features are great and they have recently introduced a coaching and podcast platform as well. Super excited to use these features!

It is pricey if you are not going to use all the features. It also is software that takes a little while to learn if you are a newbie.

Nicole C.
Assistant farm manager in VS
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use, great customer service

4 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Assisting with an online course, been able to grow sales with greater functionality of Kajabi.

I like how simple it is to use Kajabi - you don't have to be a designer to have a great-looking website. Customer service is top notch - quick response and through answers.

Sometimes you run into design features that don't yet exist but you wish they did - customer support lets their development team know of any suggestions for improvement. Would be great to have more products available without having to upgrade to a higher payment plan.

Melech M.
owner and provider in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My experience with Kajabi

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: so far, it is taking time to build up though i am confident it will pull through

it appears to be a relatively user friendly product and they really seem to "get you" as far as the needs of a small business owner

the customer support and understanding of the issues is sorely lacking and is very hard to get what i need through customer support

Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Makes running an online biz a breeze

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We're so happy to host our course and membership on Kajabi and will stay with them for years to come. So beautiful and clean looking.

Years ago when we started out, my husband was trying to build our website from scratch using Wordpress plugins. He was pulling all nighters and pulling his hair out...but still was falling behind deadlines and the site looked like crap. Enter stage left, Kajabi, and all our problems were solved. INSTANT profressionalism given to us from their fresh and clean layout and look.

The ONE con I've got is that they don't have any way for the community to really engage inside Kajabi. So our course students and Academy subscription members aren't engaging inside it...and we have to use Facebook instead, which I think we all have a love/hate with these days.

Gabriela L.
Coach in Argentinië
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great option for e-learning and automations

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased with Kajabi. My monthly expenses are 50% of what I was paying having different platforms, and now I know that all my automations run smoothly.

That I could integrate almost all my business needs under one roof. Before Kajabi I was using other software for performing different tasks in my business. I am not a coder and integrating everything -and making it work!- was kind of a nightmare. Very time consuming. And I use to spend a lot of money. When I found Kajabi it was a life-saver. Email marketing, tagging, email automation, site creation, squeeze pages creation, e-learning platform, forms, surveys, it is an all-in-one solution. It saved me lots of time and money.

Some features need more depth, like metrics. They've done a lot of work regarding this, but there is still room for improvement. Also, they just integrate with Paypal and Stripe for payments. Being based in Latin America, I need also to be able to add the local payment gateway (Mercado Pago). I don't see this happening in the near future from their side, and I am sure that I am losing money because of this.

Jack of All Trades - Good at Most

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I don't have to hack together a million different services or pull my hair out trying to make it all work myself. It's all there, and the support is fantastic.

The best part of Kajabi is that everything is under one roof. Email, landing pages, sales pages, shopping cart, website, blog, marketing funnels, online courses. It's all there in one system. VERY NICE. And you know what, Kajabi does a pretty good job at most of these functions, and they're always improving or adding more features. But what almost always amazes me is the live customer support. They offer 24/7 live chat, and the longest I've ever had to wait (and I've chatted at all times of day and night!) is three or four minutes, once. Every other time (and there have been many!) I'm almost immediately connected to someone. And these people are awesome. They will get you the answer, help you troubleshoot your issue, and even tinker around with some options/coding on the page to make it work if you're trying something a little more custom and can't quite get it to work right. Seriously. The support staff is top-notch!

Like I said above, it does everything. But it's not the best at anything. It's got email, but there are some things that are still easier (or possible) on MailChimp or ConvertKit that aren't on Kajabi. It does online courses, but there are some features (like gamification or completion certificates) that it doesn't do. Now, I am a bit of a power user and want to customize and make things do what I want them to do. For most people, I think they'd be pretty happy with Kajabi and never really run into something they can't do. And they really are adding features all the time (like cart abandonment emails which just got added a week or so before this review!)

Brady P.
Canada
2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

My Go-To Solution for Courses, Live Events, Evergreen Webinars, and CRM

5 4 jaar geleden

I like that it's almost an all-in-one solution for my business. The customer service is excellent and they listen to their customers feedback. I've been with them since the launch of the new Kajabi a couple years ago and there has been constant improvement. If something goes wrong with my site, they fix it quite quickly whether it's a known bug or if they are just fixing something specific for me. Here are the things I do in Kajabi: - storage for my courses and trainings - houses my actual website, no other option needed - I can use the system to run live events and sell the tickets from the cart - I can set up an evergreen webinar in the system, although the tracking and such is nowhere near as robust as other dedicated platforms yet - my wife sells her audio products as well as courses on her site - I use it for a CRM with basic tagging functionality Highly recommend.

Sometimes the features are slow to come and it doesn't always do what I want it to do but the team has helped a lot. I don't find the help section helpful and have to rely on the live chat usually to solve issues. The support for custom fonts isn't good so don't purchase any custom fonts to use here as most of the places you would want them are restricted to the options they have. On the plu, many themes support Google fonts.

Mercedes E.
Owner in VS
Marktonderzoek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Best Online Course & Website Platform Out There

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has blown me away. The customer service is unmatched. They go above and beyond when answering my questions. They are always available to help. Their features are just what my business needed.

Kajabi has everything you need all in one place. No more piecing together various platforms to build your business.

As of right now, I have no issues with the Kajabi software. I love everything about them. No cons to mention.

James A.
President in VS

Brilliant platform, always innovating

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love all the features, and I haven't even scratched the surface. Their new page builder is incredibly easy to use, and I plan on moving my website over there as well.

I like how easy it is to understand the steps for getting an online business started, with the marketing, emails, purchasing and course creation parts all under one platform. There's no integration troubles, and the price is right for all the features you get. Plus, they're always coming out with new features, so even if there was another product that was almost comparable, Kajabi would still win because of their new features they're rolling out.

Learning how their automation system works is a little harder to visualize than the software I came from (Infusionsoft/Keap). I lost an easy way to track where my leads came from with my lead magnet.

Andresa G.
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Top-notch technology and customer service

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: If you enjoy the quality and customer service of Whole Foods and Amazon...Kajabi has a very similar culture. Working with them has been one of best business choice we've ever made.

If you are not tech savvy (can't code) but you appreciate and need technology to run your business...this is it. Its all is one place. I get all my answers immediately or within 24hrs...which is remarkable!

There are still some limitations. CRM to be fully developed and other customizations. Not a deal breaker since they are always looking to improved.

Heather B.
Heather B.
LIFE COACH, OFFICIANT, ENTREPRENEUR in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Incredible Customer Service and Beautiful Product

5 12 maanden geleden

I love how design-based Kajabi is. You can make really beautiful products and I love using mine for my online coaching courses. It's a lot to learn at first but they have amazing training videos and customer support. Kajabi is constantly working to improve and I believe in this product despit the many others like Thinkific, Podia and other platforms I have researched.

The community feature is really lacking, so with how expensive Kajabi is, it was tough to decided to use Mighty Networks to host my community for my class. But I also have faith that they will improve this part of their platform too over time and I look forward to returning to Kajabi for that so that all parts of my biz can be integrated in one platform!

Founder in Pakistan
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Do online business with ease

4 3 jaar geleden

Kajabi is an online business portal for small businesses (primarily) that provides them with everything they need at a single place to do business over the internet. You can create funnels, use emails, manage your CRM, and so on. It is primarily a great platform for people who are interested in selling online courses. This is one area Kajabi has been recently working on a lot. There aren't many tools that will let you sell online courses with this much ease. As a business owner with minimal experience with marketing, funnels, landing pages, contacts, etc. you'd love Kajabi. It takes the pain out from a business owner's life. No integrations, no dealing with APIs, you get everything with one tool and that's a great benefit.

First, it is expensive especially when you compare it with its competitors. Second, since it does a lot of things so you get a bit of everything which is something that business's don't like as they scale.

Fred R.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Deliver Your Trainings Without Worry...

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There are two sides to consider. The person hosting or posting training AND the consumer that is going to go through the training. Oftentimes one side or the other isn't clean. In the case of Kajabi, BOTH sides get the benefit of a well thought out program at a fair price.

Kajabi is very easy to use and they have an outstanding support system to help those in need. We have used numerous programs for delivering video to our clients / customers / students - Kajabi has yet to be replaced and we have had it from the beginning (that says a lot in this world).

Would like to see a few more layout options and themes. That said, you can customize anything you want.

Robert D.
Chief Customer Officer in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Kajabi Has Limits

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'd give Kajabi a positive rating, but I'd be willing to consider other options.

I love using Kajabi compared to Leadpages, mostly because Kajabi has a less-complex WYSIWG editor. Overall it's fine.

Myself and my team dislike that some tasks seem unnecessarily repetitive, such as adding in yes/no to assessments.

Beth champion M.
Beth champion M.
Owner in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Kajabi is pretty good, but pretty pricey

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I liked Kajabi pretty well. It was my first experience with selling online courses. Their customer support is amazing! They're super quick on chat, and often would just login to my account and fix my issue for me. But as a new business starting out, the level I needed for just a handful of courses (and only one website) was too pricey for me. I moved on to other tools.

I like that it was all-in-one -- I could host my courses, email clients & host my website all in one place.

While the course hosting is pretty good, and pretty intuitive to setup, it's kinda limited on how you can customize it and make things look like you want. Like for example, it gives you a place to put a video OR audio file OR picture at the top of the lesson, but you can't add a second video in the same lesson (for additional info).

Online Course Consultant in India
Bron: GetApp

The Best All-In-One Online Course Platform

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been building course websites on Kajabi since 2016 and also use it for one of my businesses.

Kajabi allows you to not just host and deliver your online courses but it also lets you create your entire marketing funnels and automate email marketing on the platform. What I like the most about the platform is that I could build a fully functioning online course business without requiring to learn several different tools.

While the platform is reasonably priced for everything that it offers, the starting price is steep and may not work for you if you're on a tight budget.

Tim T.
MD in VK
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Use Kajabi to run your online business

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been a user of Kajabi for ten years. They are the market leader for me and always innovating to improve things. I think I will always have a Kajabi account.

Kajabi is seen as a courses or membership software. It is so much more than that. I like the fact I can get rid of multiple tools with subscriptions saving money because Kajabi does it all. And very well.

The only thing I would like to see at the starter level is to be able to use multiple domains within one account rather than having to upgrade. Also the affiliate system too.

Sarah R.
Virtual Assistant in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Great for Businesses Portal Access

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It allows businesses of all sizes, most specifically bigger companies that have ample clients needing access to multiple resources of information. So awesome!!

This product offers ease for companies that have multiple products needing to have portal access where they can house information, webinars, calendars, etc. Super easy to use. Clients love that they can go to one place to access all the info they need.

You can't company a project and all it's contents into a new project. You have to manually add it all over again.