Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Maximizer CRM

Maximizer is niet zomaar een CRM-softwareprovider – het biedt bedrijven een bewezen concurrentievoordeel!

Meer informatie over Maximizer CRM

Ability to capture lots of information is there but it overwhelming to find all the places to input.

I haven’t really use this software a lot so I can’t really say a lot of things that I dislike about the software.

Beoordelingen van Maximizer CRM

3,8
4,0
3,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,8

Maximizer CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,0 van 5 sterren op basis van 350 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Maximizer CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (350)

Ajbinder
Ajbinder
President, Chief Investment Officer in Canada

Making Maximizer Your Firm's Cornerstone

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to complete our tasks much more efficiently and able to coordinate with other members of our team. Over the years we have tried other CRM options but Maximizer has been the one we have been looking for. Extremely glad we made the switch.

Maximizer is very intuitive to use and the layout feels as if it has been designed with the end user in mind. The easy to navigate fields and customization allows it to be adaptable to many different practices. Our efficiency has improved significantly as a result of Maximizer.

Personally, I am still confused on how to best set up households and individuals within that household and it feels like I have some duplication but I have not been able to figure out how to clean it up.

Adam
Manager in Canada
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Good Update from Past CRM

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We switched from Goldmine because of the extreme limitations we were finding with ongoing support and updates. We have been pleasantly surprised with maximizer, but still feel as though there are opportunities for improvement.

The interface is intuitive and allows for easy access to information that is needed to confidently engage a client across all team members.

It would be nice to include some type of gant chart to help track projects that are not sales-based.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Adam, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that you Maximizer easy to use and intuitive. I have shared your feedback directly with our Product Manager to address these challenges. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your sales process. The Maximizer Team

Robert
President in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great pricing, ease of learning and ease of scalability.

Feature rich and ease of use and customization.

Some cloud featurs not available in mobile app.

4 dagen geleden

Hi Robert, Thank you for leaving a 5-Star review. At Maximizer, we continuously strive to serve you better. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your sales process. The Maximizer Team

Javier
Development Director in VS

Clunky, undeveloped; Not useful

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was not a good experience. Nothing was as advertised, from the user experience to the security of purchase. The address book was not able to be converted from the Leads module and the maps feature wasn’t able to connect from Leads. The mobile version has a lot of bugs and isn’t very functional. They have a tutorial, yet aren’t proactive in distributing it to new users. Their focus is on sales. And it’s not a very salable product in my opinion. The worst aspect of this company is that they aren’t risk free. If you purchase a year software and decide after a few weeks it simply isn’t for your company, there are no refunds. I had to initiate a chargeback with my bank after being told that “unfortunately, due to the terms and conditions...”
No customer wants to hear that. They tried to bully me into keeping their software. There are far too many options in 2021 for CRM to be forced into one, especially one so difficult to use. When I asked about a feature that I needed, I was told, “Perhaps later this year...”
Not what I need if I’m paying good money for a software. Their sales VP wouldn’t call me when I requested a call after being denied a refund.
When I went through their main website again after my experience with Maximizer, I noticed that everything they advertise is not in line with the product they put out. They say that there’s a free trial available. Not the truth. Any company who can’t be trusted to keep their word on something so simple isn’t reputable.

The sales team was excellent. Some features work well, but no better than free versions of other softwares.

This maybe would have been a good CRM in say, 1999. It’s antiquated and didn’t serve the needs of my business. I used well-known CRM previously and didn’t find Maximizer to be better than the free version of that one. There was a disconnect in usage that wasn’t able to be overcome by myself or my employees in several weeks of trials.

Ulrich
Ulrich
Doctor in Benin
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Big Maximiser CRM

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Am very satisfied with this software. Its ease of access, the best and simplistic data storage method, and the very good customer support it offers make it better and satisfying.
Being able to maintain good relationships with customers is magical.

I like this software. It allows you to organize yourself, offer good customer service, ensure the future, and therefore manage your time well. Very intuitive and practical, it is easy to use, in this case for the information necessary for communicating with a customer.

It works very well. Nothing to complain about so far.

4 dagen geleden

Hello Ulrich, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! We’re delighted to hear that you've enjoyed Maximizer. Looking forward to continuing to serve you! The Maximizer Team

Kathy-Rae
President in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Maximizer user since the early 90's

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The latest feature that I love is the relation manager it could be a little easier to use. For example I refer customers to service providers that I have in our database. The feature allows me to link that customer with the service providers that we have referred. I can then follow up with the provider to see if they heard from the customer and to make them realize that I'm tracking the precious leads that I send to them.

Maximizer has been my right arm since the early 90's. Our company has grown with Maximizer and watched the software evolve into a very powerful tool. The ability to organize all your customers in one program and to have the mobile ability to bring customer files up on our smart phone is incredible. It makes the customer feel important as you have all the details at your finger tips about their likes and dislikes. Many customers will comment that they can't believe I remembered one detail or another...I don't have the heart to tell them I have it all documented in my Maximizer program.

The addition of the campaign management is a critical feature but is very difficult to use. It is fabulous to have this in Maximizer but it is not as easy to use as some of the others such as Constant Contact. The integration of and the statistics are very important to see what customers are clicking on within your email broadcast. Increasing the ability to make adding graphics and enhancing the viewing pleasure of the customer would be very helpful.

Adrian
Financial Advisor in Canada

Maximizer CRM for Financial Advisors

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Client relationships are the heart of our business. Maximizer makes the managing of these relationships easy and limits things "falling through the cracks".

Once we had imported our current clients, Maximizer was incredibly easy to use. It's well laid out, and its simplicity belies an underlying ability to do complex things. I love the fact that it integrates really well with the Microsoft Office suite of programs.

I can't think of a true "con" for Maximizer. It's always being updated and features added so it's never stale.

vorig jaar

Hi Adrian, Thank you very much for sharing your positive Maximizer experience with us! We're so happy to hear that we've helped make managing client relationships easier for you and reduce the amount of missed opportunities. Looking forward to helping your organization continue to thrive! The Maximizer Team

Todd
Todd
Manager in Mexico
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

My use of Maximizer

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since 2002 Maximizer has aided me in keeping in touch with my clients. The action plans I have set early in 2004 still work to this day, and are easily assigned to my new and existing clients.

I have used Maximizer since the early 2000's. It is my MAIN source of CRM. I have many pre-edited documents that automatically get sent and merged with my contacts. I love this software and the amount of time and energies it's saved me over the years.

Originally, I didn't like the cost of the product, but as it became more mainstream the price dropped. The features increased and their negatives turned into positives. SO I don't have any cons to discuss at this time.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Todd, Thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to helping you build on your already solid client relationships. Thanks again!

Lorraine
Lorraine
Investment Advisor, CFP® in Canada

Mostly happy

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Its pretty easy to get the basic to work and it's response times are greatly improved. Service is much much better than a few years ago.

templates for notes and sending e-mail confirmations is limited to what you can include. Can't use snipit type programs to copy info to Max files. Organizing notes and files is very awkward so we have resorted to keeping then in client files in BOx.com

Abel
Abel
Agent in Benin
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Avis maximiser crm

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: perfect software, intuitive and allows us to have access to information...but it would be better if it helped us to do better housekeeping

super software that is very intuitive to use also makes it easy to have useful information to communicate with a client

I have difficulty making households and people within households better.

4 dagen geleden

Hello Abel, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us—we really value your input and flagging up areas where we can further improve. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your sales process. The Maximizer Team

Josh
CEO in
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Robust, but lacking integration

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It really is a solid CRM, and did well keeping the entire company apprised of the situation. It handles B2B and B2C with ease, and made it very easy to keep tabs on our clients. If it integrated with other critical apps, automated marketing tasks, and had a stronger customer service tool, we'd still be using it today.

I really liked the User definable setup, and the hierarchy between contacts and companies. I also liked how every user defined value got it's own view in SQL, so it was very easy to extract data into other systems using the database. It's very familiar to office users, and performed really well, even with 90,000 contacts/companies in it. It's a solid CRM, as long as that's all you need.

It didn't integrate well with other applications. We use Google Apps, and Quickbooks, which are pretty common. But it wouldn't integrate with either, and was going to cost in order to write each integration. The customer service case manager was minimalist, so it was simple to use, but didn't allow for a conversation to happen (eg I couldn't tell how much back and forth happened during a customer service case, or if the customer had updated information on the case). The email generation tool was primitive, and only allowed for basic, ugly html. Any advanced formatting, or click tracking common to things like MailChimp weren't available. There wasn't any marketing automation to speak of, and there wasn't any automated lead scoring. Everything had to be done by hand, and unfortunately humans aren't reliable.

Ray
Owner in Canada
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Ray's Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: There are too many problems it solves to list, but suffice it to say, I could not run my business without a CRM and a Case Management system which Maximizer does very well!

The best part has always been the comprehensiveness of the product, how modules fit together, combined with Mail Integration. These have always been key for me. It's easy to use for the most part if you enjoy technology and when you need them, support is very close and very good.

The price is high in my mind. I enjoyed stand alone because I was more in control of my expenses. I could keep a version running until I had to upgrade. I don't like the never ending cost and in truth, it has caused me to begin looking for alternatives.

vorig jaar

Hi Ray, Thank you very much for sharing your positive Maximizer experience. We're happy that you've found our product easy to use. We certainly value your business and hope to retain you as a client. Still, we also believe in the value of our product and try to add the most value for our customers by reinvesting back into Maximizer and its processes. We hope you appreciate the value of our service in terms of customer experience, user interface, and product features. We hope to continue to serve you and help your organization thrive. The Maximizer Team

Good Overall Solution

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Maximizer helps me simplify organizing my calendar and appointments, makes following up on tasks almost automatic, keeps all my contact info, notes, address updates and all I need to know in one easy to get to place - regardless of where I am. I find working remotely much easier using Maximizer. My staff loves it because they have instant access to all my client notes to help them in their jobs.

Maximizer has everything I require to easily organize my client relationships without being cluttered up with features I don't need. It is simple, intuitive and easy to use from the beginning and the training modules are great.

The contact list search engine is awkward - it only flashes the list starting with the first 3 letters, then it disappears and you have to type in the whole name . . . The embedded template feature is gone and is now attached to MSWord - which is an awkward connection. Because I have secure/encrypted email with my company, with severe firewalls - Maximizer cannot link to my corporate outlook email - this is not a significant problem and I would rather have the added protection than the convenience. I can still easily save all email communication through Outlook to Maximizer.

JOE
FINANCIAL ADVISOR in Canada
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Always breaking down; constant problems and issues

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really tremendously disappointing. Little problems tend to be solved within 3 days but problems come monthly and there are constant problems and issues. Bigger problems have never been solved. Functionality sounds great but doesn't work in reality. I am stuck though so I have to keep fighting with them for repairs.

If it worked in reality there are some great potential management features - however it constantly breaks down - something as simple as recording birthdates creates ridiculous and tremendous issues. It just doesn't work well - I don't recommend it - once you are over to it you are stuck and although I have requested constant repair to some of the bigger issues nothing has been done.

At this stage it is just an expensive contact manger and note taking system - not much else works... Right now the system functionality is again down for me and it won't sync with my calendars that do work correctly like Calendly...

Paulina
Wealth Advisor in Canada

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to identify opportunities and keep it at the forefront with this software. All the information we need is at our fingertips on the go.

This software is user friendly and easy to use. We have been using this software since the 1990s. We left for a short period to try something new and quickly realized that Maximizer was better than any other product out there, so we switched back. We don't use all the feature however we learn new ones all the time and try to adopt them one by one. We are able to store all information for each every client, make notes, create documents, send email and assign tasks so our service does not fall through any cracks. It real is a great CRM tool

The only thing I don't like is that if I am at a computer that is not used by me. I can't find what web address I need to login. I have to remember to email the website to myself before I leave the office

Doug
Sales and Marketing Specialist in Canada
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Longterm Maximizer Client

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Started with DOS versions (1987), and have upgraded, and utilized this program every year!

I certainly can manage a few clients, however for enough suspects/customers to be successful, having a Customer Management System (Maximizer CRM) gives me a means to succeed.

Annual subscription vs previous versions (DOS and Windows) which I could purchase and use until I wanted to upgrade to the new version

7 maanden geleden

Hi Doug, Thank you for leaving a 5-Star review! We're delighted to hear that Maximizer has made a positive impact on your business. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your sales process! The Maximizer Team

ginette
Customer Support in Canada
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Long time customer -Book Wholesaler-Store and Publisher (Indigenous)

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: One stop shop for sharing information in the office including an appointment calendar, notes and a company library.

I have been working with Maximizer for over 8 years. Since then, Maximizer has evolved and I can now update records and email from anywhere and anytime from my laptop, tablet or cell phone. Lists can be imported and exported in Excel. Maximizer offers webinar training, customer support and a user guide. Maximizer provides templates for building email campaigns.

A wish list-A more user friendly campaign builder for large communication marketing via emails which creates records of clientele who visit promotional material sent to them, unsubscribe, email bounce. Maximizer has synchronized our records with Mailchimp but there is an additional cost for Mailchimp for maintaining the list of subscribers.

Kelly
Executive Office Manager in VS
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Max is great!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since we have been a user of this product for MANY years, I think that speaks for itself. :)

Ease of morphing to our needs to keep us in the know about our daily routine, as well as the ability to source our data.

Inability to change color scheme, with that being such an easy remedy, wish that was a priority for Max.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Kelly, We're delighted to hear that our customizable features have made it easy to adapt to your daily routine and we're also so pleased that you've been a customer for many years. We'd love to hear more about your experience and share your story with our community. Please reach out to us at [email protected]. The Maximizer Team

Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Upgrades

5,0 6 jaar geleden

After many years, we upgraded our on-premise version and the way the tech installed it, it grew out of proportion and blew up our server. After a lot of conversations with their support team, we eventually got things up and running again on a new server and this time it didn't grow so big. Then we decided to move to the cloud version. While our database wasn't that big, for some reason our files still were. But their conversion team worked wonders and brought it down to a manageable size again so we weren't paying a fortune for data size. The training was better this time as well as the support team.

Can't sort UDFs or search for things that were easier to do with our on-premise version.

Adam
Regional Sales Manager in VS
Chemicaliën, 201-500 werknemers

A good online CRM system with some nice features.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a good system. I've used Salesforce at a previous company. I prefer Maximizer.

Sync to Outlook is very helpful to pull in emails. Sync to Word is also good for samples.

I think I liked it better when email sync went to documents instead of "Interactions". Now I have to click on an extra tab each time to get both documents and emails.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Adam, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with uswe really value your input and flagging up areas where we can further improve. I have shared your feedback re: your preference for email sync directly with our Product Manager. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your sales process. The Maximizer Team

Penney
Administrator in Canada
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Investor business review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been excellent. I can't imagine doing business without it.

I really like the client data base features. It allows easy access to all our client information. The outlook integration is an excellent feature, and we can save all our correspondence to the data base. We send a newsletter to all our clients through maximizer which is very easy to do.

The only struggle I've had is reading the manual when trying to trouble shoot as it doesn't always list the steps as clearly as I would like. For instance when adding a field. I do finally get there and when I've run into problems the support team have been excellent.

Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Flexible, but can be time consuming to set up

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been good with Maximizer. Now that it is set up the way I want, I have little to complain about, but I would suggest that they should have a very basic initial set up, with users adding fields as needed. What I found was that there were 1000's of fields to choose your set up from, and I ended up deleting a lot of them just to reduce clutter.

The software allows you to build a very strong relationship management process for your clients. You can customize virtually everything, and there is very little you can't do with the software. It is unlikely you will have a need that it cannot meet.

The software does not come out of the box in a user friendly fashion. It also isn't intuitive to make changes, and in my experience it comes with too many pre-sets which feels overwhelming. It can take quite a long time to get things trimmed down to what you need, and then grow it from there. The dashboard features are also extremely ugly and I have not found much of a use for them.

Chuck
Sales / Marketing in Canada
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I ended up going back to my old version of Maximizer as I found it a lot more effective and user friendly. I informed Maximizer that I was dong this and asked for someone to provide me with a copy of my information from the latest Maximizer system. This they would only do if I paid them additional money to do this. I also contacted technical support to explain my annoyance. No-one responded. So I sent an e-mail to the supervisor as shown below. I did not get any response back from them on that. I would not consider using Maximizer again. I had been a loyal customer for over 20 years.
Hello Supervisor,
Just wanted to pass on my comment. Your team are not responding to my last 2 e-mails. I do find that disappointing.
I have been a customer upgrading my programs as they came available for over 20 years.
I chose not to upgrade as I am not as happy with the latest cloud version of Maximizer.
I have gone back to using my older Maximizer CRM 12 that I found was better and easier to use for my needs.
Should I be forced to upgrade when my computer will need to be upgraded then your service response makes me question whether I will consider Maximizer.

I found it took too much time to get training on this system.

It was not an easy transition from my previous Maximizer. I found it difficult to use and even the technical support people could not always answer questions that I had.

Alex
Account Manager in Canada
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Solid CRM tool

5,0 vorig jaar

This is the one and only CRM tool you'll need whether you're running a public office or a private business. Even journalists will find this tool handy for finding the right contacts and quickly putting a story together.

Canadian company but charges US dollars.

vorig jaar

Hi Alex, Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Maximizer, we continuously strive to serve you better. Looking forward to continuing to serve you! Maximizer Team

Kathryn
Senior Administrator in VK
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Doesn't work in all settings

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use it as a CRM for clients accessing a service - so not a sales function

Can access online (if using the right browsers) - so don't have to have it installed on your device. Fairly easy to navigate as a user.

Doesn't work in Safari? Formatting of emails often goes wrong Very clunky looking I only have experience of it as a user though

4 jaar geleden

Hi Kathryn, Thank you for leaving a review of Maximizer! Here at Maximizer we value Customer Experience and I notice you are having issues with Safari. Please feel free to reach out to our support team: [email protected] They will be able to help get you up and running or if needed, get an issue in front of our product team so we can get you using Maximizer as would work best for you! We look forward to hearing from you! Adam Wilson Head of Customer Success