Maximizer CRM reviews

3.7/5
  • Klantenservice
    3.9/5

Over Maximizer CRM

Maximizer is niet zomaar een CRM-softwareprovider – het biedt bedrijven een bewezen concurrentievoordeel!

Meer informatie over Maximizer CRM

275 reviews worden weergegeven

Ajbinder S.
President, Chief Investment Officer
  • Beoordeeld op 2-8-2018

"Making Maximizer Your Firm's Cornerstone"

Opmerkingen: We are able to complete our tasks much more efficiently and able to coordinate with other members of our team. Over the years we have tried other CRM options but Maximizer has been the one we have been looking for. Extremely glad we made the switch.

Pluspunten: Maximizer is very intuitive to use and the layout feels as if it has been designed with the end user in mind. The easy to navigate fields and customization allows it to be adaptable to many different practices. Our efficiency has improved significantly as a result of Maximizer.

Minpunten: Personally, I am still confused on how to best set up households and individuals within that household and it feels like I have some duplication but I have not been able to figure out how to clean it up.

Sofia G.
Research, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-8-2019

"Robust for a Call sheet"

Opmerkingen: Not great. We had to navigate several levels of customer service and received really high quotes to finally figure out that our old database that lived in an old license of Maximizer wasn’t compatible or transferable to the new.

Pluspunten: Great to manage a robust database of contacts and profiles. Customizable user defined fields are particularly useful.

Minpunten: Not very mobile friendly, and the current version is 100% incompatible with older licenses (such as desktop versions) which are islands. So transferring an old database to the new version was virtually impossible.

van Maximizer Software op 10-9-2019

Hi Sofia,

Thanks for submitting your review. I wanted to let you know that our app is under constant upgrades for improvement and we have some amazing things coming down the line!

Thanks again!

• Beoordeeld op 25-8-2019
Hilary C.
Loans administrator
Bankwezen, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2020

"Maximizer CRM"

Opmerkingen: I believe our company has risen greatly because of Maximizer CRM, most of the clients information we use is from this software, and our marketing was taken to a better level because of this software.

Pluspunten: Suitable for any business size, meaning small companies can get to grow and still be using it when they are big.
Your entire business performance and history can be found on one platform.
Its compatible with smartphones, meaning one is not limited to work on the computer
CRM allows for sharing of data, hence promoting workplace efficiency

Minpunten: It needs to be upgraded a little to have the updated look of a current software.
The data from way back is hard to track

Hi Hilary,

Thank you for the kind review. We pride ourselves on Customer Experience here at Maximizer and love to hear these amazing comments!

Enjoy using Maximizer!

• Beoordeeld op 9-3-2020
Brad M.
Advisor
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2020

"Max CRM Review"

Opmerkingen: Its ok. What really put me off is every time you need some assistance they turn it into a huge billable hour exercise. Talk about ripping off your customers.

Pluspunten: The product out of the box works for what we need, I have the advisor template on mine and it still has the design on selling, and the sales process. This inst the focus of the average advisor. This does the basic features required. however it certainly isn't what it could be.

Minpunten: It doesn't have the ability to track products well. It took leads tab and renamed it opportunities and felt that was a improvement. it wasn't. We end up using a global note to record and track all items a client has with us.

Hi Brad,

Thank you for leaving a review of Maximizer. It's always great to hear feedback from our customers and gauge where we can improve.

If there is something we aren't doing well to fit into your workflow I would love to discuss.

I feel that you have had somewhat of an off-putting experience due to particular charges, perhaps changes in your software?

I would love to discuss and help design a workflow that benefits you.

Please reach out to: [email protected] and let them know you would like to discuss the set-up of your Maximizer CRM and we will get a Customer Success Manager on a call to discuss and plan a path forward.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

• Beoordeeld op 5-3-2020
Todd I.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019

"My use of Maximizer"

Opmerkingen: Since 2002 Maximizer has aided me in keeping in touch with my clients. The action plans I have set early in 2004 still work to this day, and are easily assigned to my new and existing clients.

Pluspunten: I have used Maximizer since the early 2000's. It is my MAIN source of CRM. I have many pre-edited documents that automatically get sent and merged with my contacts. I love this software and the amount of time and energies it's saved me over the years.

Minpunten: Originally, I didn't like the cost of the product, but as it became more mainstream the price dropped. The features increased and their negatives turned into positives. SO I don't have any cons to discuss at this time.

van Maximizer Software op 10-9-2019

Hi Todd,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to helping you build on your already solid client relationships.

Thanks again!

• Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019
Jacob B.
Associate
Vermogensbeheer, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-8-2018

"A good piece of CRM Software"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is quite positive from an administrator end, from a user perspective I have & have helped people who have had problems navigating and using Maximzier to its fullest potential when they are brand new to the platform.

Pluspunten: Maximizer in comparison to some of it's competitors runs a very light & simplistic method of storing data. This is mainly in respect to have to act as the admin for the data, but Maximizer exports and imports quite nicely from most data subsets which makes maintaining data on a day to day that much easier.

Minpunten: The site is very dated (especially before the reskin of 2017), and this causes user intuitiveness of finding things were one expects them to be quite difficult. At this point it is a difficult process to properly bring the website into the 21st century, since a massive overhaul would leave many existing users lost.

Clint A.
IT Security Officer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-3-2019

"Maximizer CRM"

Opmerkingen: Maximizer CRM really helps sort and store all our contacts in a central location, making life very easy for all users. Finding someone's details is a few clicks away.

Pluspunten: - Super easy to use
- Web Access version is really light-weight and as comprehensive as the application
- Helps will efficiency across the business

Minpunten: - The search feature isn't as smart as you'd like it to be

van Maximizer Software op 1-4-2019

Hello Clint, thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your thoughts.

We're happy to hear your business is benefiting from using Maximizer. I can assure you we are always working on ways to improve the functionality of the software.

I have passed your feedback regarding the search feature to our product development team to look into.

Best regards,

• Beoordeeld op 18-3-2019
Kathryn C.
Senior Administrator
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2020

"Doesn't work in all settings"

Opmerkingen: We use it as a CRM for clients accessing a service - so not a sales function

Pluspunten: Can access online (if using the right browsers) - so don't have to have it installed on your device.
Fairly easy to navigate as a user.

Minpunten: Doesn't work in Safari?
Formatting of emails often goes wrong
Very clunky looking
I only have experience of it as a user though

Hi Kathryn,

Thank you for leaving a review of Maximizer! Here at Maximizer we value Customer Experience and I notice you are having issues with Safari.

Please feel free to reach out to our support team: [email protected]

They will be able to help get you up and running or if needed, get an issue in front of our product team so we can get you using Maximizer as would work best for you!

We look forward to hearing from you!

• Beoordeeld op 25-2-2020
Samson L.
Sr. IT Analyst
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019

"OK for smaller companies, Support cost can be an issue"

Opmerkingen: I think this product is more suited for small to medium size businesses. They have been in the CRM business for 25+ years, they know their product well. But also because of this, their interfaces are less modern compare with other bigger players like Salesforce (although they are improving it slowly)

Pluspunten: - Maximizer has been in business for 25+ years.
- Compare with other newer CRMs these days, the learning curve to this product is lower.
- Email integration is great and speedy.
- nice to see they have tried to upgrade their interface with a more modern looking
- being a smaller CRM player, they are more willing to work with the clients closely.

Minpunten: - lack of language supported (only English)
- Support on Apple is not as good (some features not working)
- Support from Maximizer is good, but it might come with a charge

van Maximizer Software op 14-8-2019

Hi Samson,

Thanks for leaving a review! While we're ecstatic to hear you're comments it looks as though we may have missed the mark in some other key areas.

When it comes to language integration, we do have others available and support is free of charge. We can also help you through your Apple integrations.

Feel free to reach out to us at: 866-275-1254 or [email protected]

We would love to help you through your Maximizer journey.

Warm regards,

The Maximizer Team

• Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019
Andy Z.
Portfolio Manager
Vermogensbeheer, 501-1.000 werknemers

"Financial Advisor"

Pluspunten: Action plans, team calendar management, UDFs, dashboards.

Minpunten: It feels like there is a lot of functionality available that we have not yet tapped, it would be nice if there was more sophisticated support available to us.

Josh T.
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-7-2017

"Robust, but lacking integration"

Opmerkingen: It really is a solid CRM, and did well keeping the entire company apprised of the situation. It handles B2B and B2C with ease, and made it very easy to keep tabs on our clients. If it integrated with other critical apps, automated marketing tasks, and had a stronger customer service tool, we'd still be using it today.

Pluspunten: I really liked the User definable setup, and the hierarchy between contacts and companies. I also liked how every user defined value got it's own view in SQL, so it was very easy to extract data into other systems using the database. It's very familiar to office users, and performed really well, even with 90,000 contacts/companies in it. It's a solid CRM, as long as that's all you need.

Minpunten: It didn't integrate well with other applications. We use Google Apps, and Quickbooks, which are pretty common. But it wouldn't integrate with either, and was going to cost in order to write each integration. The customer service case manager was minimalist, so it was simple to use, but didn't allow for a conversation to happen (eg I couldn't tell how much back and forth happened during a customer service case, or if the customer had updated information on the case). The email generation tool was primitive, and only allowed for basic, ugly html. Any advanced formatting, or click tracking common to things like MailChimp weren't available. There wasn't any marketing automation to speak of, and there wasn't any automated lead scoring. Everything had to be done by hand, and unfortunately humans aren't reliable.

• Beoordeeld op 11-7-2017
Managing Director
Vermogensbeheer, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2018

"Wouldn't Have A Growing Business Without It"

Opmerkingen: I believe the business is better protected. We are more effecient. We have a small team and any one of us can take a phone call from a client and within seconds understand any history to do with a client issue. It might be something very simple or complex but because I can call up notes from others on the team and access all emails between us and the client and our back office it saves a tremendous amount of time. I think it also gives the client confidence that we know what we are doing because they don't have to explain an issue all over again

Pluspunten: It is incredibly flexible. Basic programming that comes out of the box is more than what you need because it anticipates that not all advisors operate the same way. We have used it to save ourselves hours of work and redesigned how it works with us rather than us redesigning how we work. Saving of all emails under client file along with relevant notes. Easy tracking of client service work as well as understanding staff workload issues.

Minpunten: Like any CRM it takes time to learn and create new work habits yes you should throw away the paper notes. Regulators expectations are moving the bar upwards. Love to see a system map starting with a contact. How do each of the tabs relate to different functions. Because of its rich customizable capabilities it can be overwhelming even for your help desk.

Mark C.
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-8-2018

"Maximized for small companies"

Opmerkingen: I use Maximizer as a contact manager with category tracking of contacts. I don’t use sales leads or opportunities as I find their use to be a little cumbersome for what we do and do see the value. I use it because it’s what I’ve used for years. It has features that are valuable to me, but it would be nice to know I could integrate a second or third user to share info. However, for an add on user to share my data, I would likely go to other products due to the challenges with implementation for less tech savvy users.

Pluspunten: The things I like most about Maximizer is the customizability and user defined fields. The ability to set up my crm to look and function exactly the way I want is superior to many other products. Also, then unlimited contacts for the subscription surpasses the value vs the more main stream cloud based crm that charge per contact.

Minpunten: Integrated apps don’t function seamlessly or are limited. Additionally, the custom features can be tricky to set up if you are not super familiar with the platform. I’ve been using this for 23 years and have grown with the features, but I still have issues finding ways to accomplish setup tasks. Last, at least some monthly customer service should be included with the subscription. Most other paid services provide this.

Sam S.
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2018

"Difficult to set-up, pay as you go support, pieced together from other CRM's"

Opmerkingen: If you are not a savvy database programer or don't have a staff member that is, then you will likely find this CRM to be very difficult to use and customize to your practice. The cost keeps increasing and once you have been using the system, the company knows they have you on the hook and will keep the price increases rolling your way. Using this is like being caught between a rock and a hard place.

Pluspunten: Online access from anywhere.
Dashboard provides a good overview of your business.
Wealth edition has some customization to the financial industry.

Minpunten: The way it is sold and supported is not CUSTOMER friendly. The resellers charge for everything and don't want to teach you how to be independent of them. They would rather do it for you without educating you. Pretty expensive.
The webinar support is inadequate, they won't answer some questions and tell you that they have people you can pay to get that done. We should be able to learn it ourselves.
You will have to buy a second access for your Administrative Support person, which is not the case with all competitor products and seems like a cash grab.
Subscription is paid annually not monthly, so if you don't like it you are out a big chunk of money.
Will not separate out billing for multiple advisors in a firm.

• Beoordeeld op 31-7-2018
Financial Advisor - CFP

"Good Overall Solution"

Opmerkingen: Maximizer helps me simplify organizing my calendar and appointments, makes following up on tasks almost automatic, keeps all my contact info, notes, address updates and all I need to know in one easy to get to place - regardless of where I am. I find working remotely much easier using Maximizer. My staff loves it because they have instant access to all my client notes to help them in their jobs.

Pluspunten: Maximizer has everything I require to easily organize my client relationships without being cluttered up with features I don't need. It is simple, intuitive and easy to use from the beginning and the training modules are great.

Minpunten: The contact list search engine is awkward - it only flashes the list starting with the first 3 letters, then it disappears and you have to type in the whole name . . . The embedded template feature is gone and is now attached to MSWord - which is an awkward connection. Because I have secure/encrypted email with my company, with severe firewalls - Maximizer cannot link to my corporate outlook email - this is not a significant problem and I would rather have the added protection than the convenience. I can still easily save all email communication through Outlook to Maximizer.

Tom T.
Publisher
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-8-2018

"Maximizer and the cloud"

Opmerkingen: As a small magazine publisher I've used Maximizer to manage ad sales, subscriptions and distribution as well as basic contact management. I expect that Maximizer is even more powerful with a larger organization.

Pluspunten: As a former ACT user, I was originally attracted to Maximizer because of it's link at the time to Quickbooks. I stuck with it when that linkage was dropped because it offered so many other features and flexibility than what I had experienced previously. When we moved from Desktop to a Server for remote connections may patience, time and financial resources were stretched to the limit. I was initially dubious about the cloud solution, particularly concerned about reliability. However that has not been an issue. Maximizer has overdelivered. Calls for technical help have been rare.

Minpunten: My learning curve was a challenge (several years ago) in part because the program was so powerful. I think a wider range of tutorials and customized templates have probably improved the startup experience. A major nuisance item is the need to use Internet Explorer in order to take advantage of the link with Word templates.

• Beoordeeld op 9-8-2018
Ralph G.
Business Development Manager
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018

"Long time stand alone user"

Opmerkingen: I am a one man show and have been using several versions of Maximizer since the late 90's. For me, it was best when it was just on a local drive and did not have to be connected to the cloud. I don't need most of the latest features that keep getting added.

Pluspunten: My favorite feature is the ease and speed of recalling a contact name and all of the past jobs history when searching a first or second name. I store all notes and contact information which is great for reviewing many years later as an anecdote reminder when my path crosses with an old contact again.

Minpunten: Since Version 10 which suited my needs, Maximizer has gone to the cloud which is dead slow at times and crashes 2-3 times per session requiring me to log out, then log back in. Too many feature creepers have been added that I don't need, don't want, and they have just slowed the system down at times to a crawl. Having to "renew" a license every couple of years to be able to continue using it is a pain for someone like me who has built a huge data base so am committed to have to stay.

• Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018
Paulina H.
Wealth Advisor

"Maximizer Review"

Opmerkingen: We are able to identify opportunities and keep it at the forefront with this software. All the information we need is at our fingertips on the go.

Pluspunten: This software is user friendly and easy to use. We have been using this software since the 1990s. We left for a short period to try something new and quickly realized that Maximizer was better than any other product out there, so we switched back. We don't use all the feature however we learn new ones all the time and try to adopt them one by one. We are able to store all information for each every client, make notes, create documents, send email and assign tasks so our service does not fall through any cracks. It real is a great CRM tool

Minpunten: The only thing I don't like is that if I am at a computer that is not used by me. I can't find what web address I need to login. I have to remember to email the website to myself before I leave the office

Judi C.
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

"UPGRADING TO LIVE "

Opmerkingen: We have been a long time Maximizer user and overall are very happy with the product and service. The live version was a good upgrade for us overall. The software provides what we need and is user friendly for non techies.

Pluspunten: It mostly allows us to make necessary connections between patients and recipients and to find information we need quickly.

Minpunten: We use the notes for important medical details and it is a challenge to have to dig through the notes with the live version. The recently added 'search' bar in notes is much appreciated and we're hopeful there will be further improvements to scrolling through notes more efficiently. The possibility of not being able to connect due to a server glitch is very scary to us since we depend on the information relative to providing medication dosage on a daily basis for a medical business. If it goes down we are virtually out of business and unable to provide urgent medical information.

Greg B.
Financial Planner
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

"Maximizer review"

Opmerkingen: Maximizer really helps me to keep track of all the important personal and relevant business information for my clients and I can easily reference this information when I am talking with my clients. It's a great place to store my notes and I always quickly look over my client information on Maximizer before any client meeting to refresh my memory on everything I know about them.

Pluspunten: I like how I can quickly access all of the information I have gathered on my clients and that it is categorized in easy to see areas.

Minpunten: I find the software a little clunky to use and I often have difficulty editing things how I would like it. For example, I would like to be able to edit some of the drop-down box options to delete options I never use and add things that I would. For example, in the notes section, I would like to have a category in the drop-down box for "withdrawal" but there is no such option and I cannot edit it to add something myself.

Ginette G.
Customer Support
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-8-2018

"Long time customer -Book Wholesaler-Store and Publisher (Indigenous)"

Opmerkingen: One stop shop for sharing information in the office including an appointment calendar, notes and a company library.

Pluspunten: I have been working with Maximizer for over 8 years. Since then, Maximizer has evolved and I can now update records and email from anywhere and anytime from my laptop, tablet or cell phone. Lists can be imported and exported in Excel. Maximizer offers webinar training, customer support and a user guide.
Maximizer provides templates for building email campaigns.

Minpunten: A wish list-A more user friendly campaign builder for large communication marketing via emails which creates records of clientele who visit promotional material sent to them, unsubscribe, email bounce. Maximizer has synchronized our records with Mailchimp but there is an additional cost for Mailchimp for maintaining the list of subscribers.

• Beoordeeld op 10-8-2018
Financial Advisor
  • Beoordeeld op 13-2-2019

"Daily necessity of my business"

Opmerkingen: I keep detailed client meeting notes, important dates and follow-ups are automatic. I don't personally utilize the email integration within Maximizer, and hope that some day soon Maximizer will release functionality with MacOS for Outlook Integration, as this would be a huge pro for my business / work-day.

Pluspunten: Customizable to your businesses needs and functions. Organization of all client data and notes. Follow up functionality, and searchable User Defined Fields a huge asset. Access from web/cloud based from anywhere.

Minpunten: Outlook integration compatibility does not work with MacOS which is a huge negative for me. The Windows Outlook & Word compatibility is seamless though.

van Maximizer Software op 21-3-2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

We're happy to hear Maximizer is having such a positive impact on your business, and want to assure you we are working on improving the Outlook MacOS integration.

• Beoordeeld op 13-2-2019
Network Administrator
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers

"Upgrades"

Pluspunten: After many years, we upgraded our on-premise version and the way the tech installed it, it grew out of proportion and blew up our server. After a lot of conversations with their support team, we eventually got things up and running again on a new server and this time it didn't grow so big. Then we decided to move to the cloud version. While our database wasn't that big, for some reason our files still were. But their conversion team worked wonders and brought it down to a manageable size again so we weren't paying a fortune for data size. The training was better this time as well as the support team.

Minpunten: Can't sort UDFs or search for things that were easier to do with our on-premise version.

Penney M.
Administrator
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-11-2018

"Investor business review"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been excellent. I can't imagine doing business without it.

Pluspunten: I really like the client data base features. It allows easy access to all our client information. The outlook integration is an excellent feature, and we can save all our correspondence to the data base. We send a newsletter to all our clients through maximizer which is very easy to do.

Minpunten: The only struggle I've had is reading the manual when trying to trouble shoot as it doesn't always list the steps as clearly as I would like. For instance when adding a field. I do finally get there and when I've run into problems the support team have been excellent.

• Beoordeeld op 5-11-2018
Sofia G.
Story Editor
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-10-2018

"Problematic for old licenses, but the new portal is great"

Opmerkingen: It's great. We have a lot of information to track and maintain, many many contacts, and we love using Maximizer.

Pluspunten: It's great! It's always easy to log in, simple to navigate, customizable... Love it!

Minpunten: We had an old license prior to cloud computing, with a previous version of Maximizer that was installed into a PC. When we had to migrate to the could version, we were frequently told by Maximizer customer service that migration wouldn't work and we would need to be charged $500+ for migration services (manual entry). Eventually they figured out a way to do it for us, but it took around 6-8 months of insisting. Once on the new cloud portal, everything works great.