Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Plesk

Dit toonaangevende WebOps- en hostingplatform helpt je bij het uitvoeren, laten groeien en automatiseren van je apps, sites en bedrijf. Probeer het gratis om het zelf te ontdekken.

Meer informatie over Plesk

Easy to use, good overview. Setup and management are simple.

Beoordelingen van Plesk

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Plesk heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 145 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Plesk eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (145)

Nabin
Nabin
CEO in Nepal
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Secure and easy server management

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very happy with Plesk as a web hosting management system. Its pricing is cheaper, features are great, now I do not have to worry about managing my secure server anymore.

Plesk is easy to set up, provides a feature-rich user interface for managing multiple websites. Supports Nginx, regular backup, and migration from popular web hosting management systems. The pricing for VPS with 10 domains starts at $11 per month which is an unbeatable price in the industry.

Plesk does not offer a single site license.

Owner / Operator in VK

Plesk - Making web servers easy to manage

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Plesk for a long time, I always pick Plesk of other systems, even when it costs extra and I save in the long run with admin and server uptime. As Plesk has grown over the years I have had to do less and less outside of the Plesk interface. I have had nothing I need to do server admin wise outside of Plesk for the last few years due to the feature-rich interface.

The user interface is easy to use. Plesk has all the different server options in easy to understand sections ready to be customised.

When you want to do anything that Plesk can't do, can be hard to work out how to make the change or add the server tool you want.

Jon
Jon
Email Marketing Expert in VK
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Pricey, lacking in features with terrible customer service

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Poor service, very expensive, wouldn't recommend.

It's reasonably easy to use, but not as many options as the price commands.

Expensive for what it is. Customer support is horrific. You buy through a reseller and all support has to go through them, massively increasing time for support. Features are lacking and the price is astronomical for how basic it is.

Pedro
Pedro
CEO in Portugal

Great, but prefer cPanel

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Plesk is indeed a great tool. It's complete, it's secure, it has a good performance so yes, it's a great tool. I just don't give it 5 stars because I feel cPanel to be more complete.

In my opinion, cPanel is a more complete solution and simpler to use. Have been using both systems for many years now and I always feel that options in cPanel are more intuitive and require less clicks to reach where we want

Jose J
Jose J
CTO in VS
Marktonderzoek, 2-10 werknemers

Great Cloud Hosting Management Platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had a great experience using Plesk so far. It gives me peace of mind with my business WordPress websites and PHP web apps.

I like how organized is the user interface in Plesk. All functions are well displayed on the left sidebar, or you can easily find them using the search bar on the top of the screen.

There are certain functions that I believe So are confusing like the breadcrumbs between the global options and specific domains and websites options.

Ben
Ben
Lead Platform Developer in Finland
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Plesk has made my life so much easier!!!!!!!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been extremely happy with Plesk so far - I met some of the guys at WordCamp Nordic and they gave me an extended trial - the whole system has blown me away and I can't wait for the new version to come out :)

For a start it works - doesn't crash all the time like other web hosting software. It works with ubuntu instead of CentOS which is huge for me. It integrates amazingly well with AWS, especially RDS and Aurora databases. Having Ngnix as standard is huge, it was a real issue with cPanel ... and the LetsEncrypt system works great. The NewRelix integration makes life easier.

Generally, it's pretty good - it can be a pain to install integrations with PHP (datadog, sqreen, etc), but this is just a learning curve.

Stanley
Stanley
System Administrator in Kenia
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Plesk as a cPanel replacement

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing user interface and a good replacement for cPanel.

Simple to use and amazing user interface that is self-explanatory even for newbies. The best one click install for Let's Encrypt for certificates.

Lack of more tools to create a tailor-made experience.

Dominik
Student in Kroatië
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Build and maintain your web hosting

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With Plesk, I am no longer spending time typing some long commands in secure shell window because I can do almost everything with nice and functional Plesk interface.

- one control panel to rule them all - manage all websites from one place - hundreds of plugins which extend the functionalities even greater - regular automatic updates - out of the box integration with cloud service providers like DigitalOcean, Vultr, AWS... - full SSH root access remains available so if I don't like something I can customize it the old fashioned way - amazingly good security and firewall integrated - WordPress toolkit is a must-have if you manage multiple WordPress websites - SSL integration with Let's Encrypt work flawlessly

- not so fast in loading speed compared to cPanel - the dashboard can often be confusing with so many menus and options - lack of support for Amazon Linux - a little bit more expensive if you are looking for a shared web hosting with Plesk installed but in most cases, you will be using Plesk on your own VPS or server

Giancarlo
Giancarlo
designer in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simply the best

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Came to Plesk from a proprietary panel, found the community heartwarming and their support spot on.

It's constantly updated, feature rich, strong disaster recovery features

It could have better built in antispam features

Chrissos
CEO, CTO in Griekenland
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Plesk Review

4,0 5 dagen geleden Nieuw

Easy to use, customizable with great support

Lacks support for managing Microsoft SQL Server

Cássio Henrique
General Manager in Brazilië
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great Rersources, Great App!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Greate Rersources, Great App!

Greate Rersources, Great App! I am a new user o Plesk and I use to say the is one of the most powerful web application what facilitated our daily job!

Unfortunately I am having in trouble for use it outside Google Platform.

suyog
System admin in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Plesk- The pocket friendly yet powerful website hosting panel

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Plesk have enabled our customers to manage their servers/websites easily and in a pocket friendly manner

Easy to Use, subscription addition and oveusage monitoring, monitoring of server resources, ease of availability of statistics, ability to create user and assign required roles, integration with smartermail or mailenable,budget friendly

Plesk takes long time to doll out new features, should give more options to harden the server from the panel itself

Usama
Usama
Backend Engineer in Duitsland

Best in WebOps

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a developer, Plesk is now my first choice to go with always and I also recommend it to my clients as my experience with the community was excellent. It does a great job in providing system insights in a really simple way.

It is a complete package with variety of features which makes it one of the best in the market. Some of the highlights are mentioned below: - Backups are performed regularly. - Easy backup recoveries. - Simple and intuitive website management. - Support for migrations from various known systems. - Git, Nginx, Node etc comes out of the box and easy to setup. - Due to the intuitive UI, the learning curve is mild so any new user can pick up really quickly and get started in no time

There's nothing majorly wrong with Plesk but of course, nothing is perfect so it has some issues with version controlling and CI/CD setups as it sometimes does not works as expected with could potentially result in not fetching properly from the remote repository and ultimately failing CI/CD pipeline. Apart from the above issue, it works smoothly

Greg
Greg
Owner in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Ability to run a small, yet profitable web hosting company

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Plesk has enabled me to run a successful hosting business since 2004 with little expense which means room to make profit while competing on the value I add over larger hosting companies.

I've used plesk as my web hosting platform for about 15 years now. The latest incarnation runs on Amazon Web Services which makes it extremely easy and inexpensive to setup. The other big competitor is CPanel which in my opinion has fallen behind in development in comparison to Plesk. Web hosts pick one usually and get comfortable with that, but I believe Plesk to the most comprehensive and easiest to use for my hosting clients.

They need to work more on the user interface as it's hard to find your way around sometimes. But you can find out how to do what you need with a little looking around.

Eric
Systems Administrator in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Control Panel Software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We started using Plesk in the early 2000's, the initial problems when upgrading especially have all been resolved. Everything now tends to work exactly as it should. Overall we're very happy with the product.

Awesome product that allows us to manage our smaller websites without having to set up all of the hosting software manually every time. It also allows the customer to manage their own email settings, databases, etc. Takes a lot of the support issues off our hands.

The only thing to dislike is every new version, things tend to be moved around a little bit. This is pretty typical of any software whether on the web or desktop software however. It's a fairly minor complaint. Plesk has come a long way since the beginning when we started using it.

Abhik
Abhik
Student in India
Computernetwerken, 10.000+ werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The best webhosting control panel that is supported on Windows hosting

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Plex is very good for small and medium servers and medium-sized web hosting companies.

Plex is one of the very few web hosting control panel that is available for Windows as well as Linux. Plex has almost all the features need to manage a server and host websites or email. It offers many extensions.

Plex is less stable compared to cPanel. I once broke a development server while installing some Plesk components. It took a lot of time and google search to fix it. However, this happens rarely, so nothing to worry about too much.

Jay
Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Management Software for Web Hosting

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The flexible options in the interface are superb. The support is good but not excellent. Once you get an assigned rep, they do respond fairly quickly. It's getting that initial contact that may be a bit delayed.

The cost is a bit high. Faster initial support responses would be better.

Mallach
It tech in Frankrijk
Biotechnologie, 11-50 werknemers

My opinion

Ease of use Flexibility Speed Light in ram

Not free! In a open source World, it's so bad!

Yağızhan Burak
Founder in Turkije
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Plesk helped us growing our shared hosting environment

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We manage our websites including our main website using Plesk, and we also created a nice shared hosting environment using Plesk. Plesk helped us build a big audience of shared hosting. We could easily create packages that come with WordPress installed.

Our customers found Plesk useful, easy to use and handy. Plesk gives us whatever we need, Plesk has automated updates, integration with other software and a handy API interface. Plesk also has cool people who manages their Twitter account, they always respond in minutes. Plesk's WordPress plugin is one of it's most-liked features, our customers mostly choose to go especially with Plesk just because of the WordPress plugin. The add-on packages system is also cool, we can easily add our customers additional resources and can also easily charge them.

Pricing is a bit out of hand, it's better than it's biggest opponent, cPanel though.

Daniel
SEO in Portugal
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Plesk Meu Tempo

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good is to continue with Plesk in managing the company's projects.

Ease of managing the various projects that the company is involved with. Possibility to update projects with one click. Security Means Addons Amount good documentation quite active forums

Some options are very hidden Plesk updates sometimes fail

Ian
it tech in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Plesk is Great

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Plesk is hosting management software that is often used with shared hosting companies. It is probably the cheapest version that has a simple GUI. You seem to run into less bugs than with some of the free alternatives and its a lot cheaper than cPanel per month. Easily deal with your databases, files, and create ftp accounts, install software, and keep a track of traffic statistics.

It is not as powerful as the industry leading WHM/Cpanel.

Account Manager in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

I LOVE Plesk!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am an Account Manager and I have to log in to a client's FTP and manage their scheduled tasks from time to time. Plesk is a life saver and allows me to easily navigate and update what I need. Saves a lot of time and effort.

It makes the whole process of managing a server way easier, especially for people like me who are not are not server whizzes.

I can't think of anything. There are a few nuances to the navigation, but it's super easy to figure them out.

Sener
CEO in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Earth Skater Proud Plesk Partner

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Web hosting management so Earth Skater small business owners have self service access to hosting features as needed.

Earth Skater, a leader in small business e-commerce, has been with Plesk for over 8 years and the product, timely updates, and especially customer service have been impeccable.

The event triggers and API could be improved on the earlier version of Plesk.

Giuseppe
Giuseppe
Software Engineer Manager in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool for server management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

more and more often I find servers managed by plesk, its graphical interface and its plugins offers many features such as git management and much more. highly recommended !! Requires less ram then other tools.

I use it almost daily and have no problems

James
Developer in VS
Computergames, 2-10 werknemers

Plesk over all review !

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Over all extremly pleased with Plesk. I am not currently using the application right now but when I open future projects I plan on using it.

I really enjoyed the compatibility and usefulness of the product. It has greatly helped me launch and monitor my projects and over all really enjoyed this product. My project I was running with my friends sadly didn't last long, but my experience and over all perspective of Plesk is pure contentment.

I think the less favorable part about plesk (for me anyways) was the setup process of the program. I used digital ocean services for plesk and this was before they had onclick installs. It wasn't difficult to setup, but it wasn't a walk through the park.