Acme Point of Sale reviews

Over Acme Point of Sale

POS software for Retailers, Distributors, Counter Sales, Parts Counters, Route Sales.

Meer informatie over Acme Point of Sale

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Acme Point of Sale

5,0
Waar voor je geld
5,0

Acme Point of Sale heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 3 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (3)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Acme Point of Sale eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (3)

Don
Owner in
Supermarkten, 2-10 werknemers

Small Grocery Store Owner Operator 15 Years

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am glad I went with ACME and would do it again.

Customer Service goes above and beyond. They are friendly and patient and always seem eager to help. After initial setup system runs without issue.

The type on the Clerks user interface could be larger for older clerks but really there is not much to complain about in my view.

Kevin
VS
Detailhandel
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Plug and play installation. Great functionality and support.

5,0 8 jaar geleden

We interface with AccountMate as the accounting back-end, and that's seamless to us. Another plus is that it even works remotely (when at, say, a trade show).

I can't think of anything I don't like. The product and vendor are both exactly what we need and reasonably priced.

Alex
VS
Detailhandel
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great POS easy to learn and use

5,0 8 jaar geleden

I use ACME POS integrated to AccountMate software, and it is one of the best integrations I have ever worked with. The software is easy to setup and learn and is well-supported. It has so many features and customizations. It has great credit card processing and integrates to several Accounting Packages. I would recommend this POS to any company.

There is nothing negative I can say about the product or vendor.