MoveitPro Software reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over MoveitPro Software

Web based solution made to automate the management and operations of a moving company. Time to get the best moving software available.

Meer informatie over MoveitPro Software

72 reviews worden weergegeven

Patrick D.
Executive Director
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-1-2018

"Move It Pro and their team are nothing short of outstanding!!"

Opmerkingen: It helped tremendously bring my company up to speed with the latest technology in the business. It made estimating jobs so much easier and more efficient. From an operations standpoint, dispatching has become tremendously more efficient and easy to understand. No more confusing printouts and trying to figure out the crews. One easy to use function. I couldn't recommend the Move It Pro more. It is a must-have for any moving company.

Pluspunten: The software has a polished and professional feel about. It is simple to use and understand. And when you don't understand something, their OUTSTANDING support team is there to help. My representative, Kayla has been amazing!! The rest of the team is also quick, responsive, and quite honestly really great people. They understand the business and are able to guide and direct all my employees on how the software works. The dashboard gives you a quick snapshot of the business and everything that happened that day, week, month, and even yearly. If you run a moving company, this software is simply a must-have! It makes everything from sales to operations more efficient. I could not more highly recommend Move It Pro!

Minpunten: There a couple of functions I would like to see when it comes to reporting. I would like to be able to see how each branch is doing individually in a snapshot. The same applies to storage. But the great thing about Move It Pro is they listen to your concerns and then take action. I know both of these things are in the works. Thanks!!

• Beoordeeld op 20-1-2018
Tom S.
  • Beoordeeld op 10-3-2017

"Best Moving Software, Hands Down... Don't mess with the other ones out there. THEY DON'T COMPARE!!!!"

Opmerkingen: I have been using MoveitPro now for my moving company. We have tried 5 different software specifically designed for moving companies and everyone of the promised the world while trying to get my money but then when I became a customer it was like they disappeared. Several of them are no longer in development and the support is horrible, and then others look great and they tell you how they are the newest best thing and give you great cheap rates but then you get setup and there are more bugs than you can believe. With one company I actually lost business by using their software because when I needed it their system was down. Not to mention their was so many things that made no sense for my moving company or moving companies in general in their software. Then I found out that they were just a software company from another country that thought they new the moving business better than me. THEN I FOUND MOVEITPRO!!! They are owned by the same owners of a multi-million dollar moving and storage company that has been in business for half a century. I am able to use their expertise and the same software that a company of their size uses to grow my business. I have personally talked to several people of their staff and they are top notch. The customer support and training could not be better. I was amazed after I was a customer for about 2 weeks I logged in and their was a notification of about 30 new features in my system for free. I was shocked, I was like wow... They actually do what they say. And then... 2 weeks goes by and BAM... Again, another notification pops up when I log in and another almost 30 new features. This is amazing. Needless to say, I can't believe how awesome this company is and while I spend a decent amount of money with them each month I KNOW that i not only save that much money in time, I am booking about 20% more of my estimated moves because of the automation that MoveitPro does all in the background with my potential customers. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!

Pluspunten: Support, Training, Constant adding of new features at no cost other than my regular monthly payment.

Minpunten: The only bad is I wish I found this software 3 years ago when I started my quest for moving software.

• Beoordeeld op 10-3-2017
Kyler C.
Owner/Operator
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-9-2019

"Poor Customer Service, To The Extreme"

Opmerkingen: It's truly a shame that a company I had very little to complain about handled a situation so poorly. I have lost all trust in these people, and warn others looking into using this company that their money and financial information could very well be mishandled and left unprotected like mine was.

Pluspunten: The company provided a quick response time when needed.

Minpunten: The people in customer service. I recently tried to cancel my monthly subscription, for which I was being charged per month for the entire length of time I used this service. When I attempted to cancel my subscription, I was told I would be called back, as my contract needed to be looked into prior to cancelling. Before I received a call back, my account was charged for an additional three months all at once. I was charged TRIPLE what I am normally charged at one time. When I received my "call back" after this charge was put through, the representative told me her hands were tied and that nothing could be done at this point.

• Beoordeeld op 6-9-2019
Elena V.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-2-2018

"Good experience, quality product."

Opmerkingen: We save time by keeping initial lead time to one interaction potentially.

Pluspunten: We use Moveitpro software for our local moving company, we love the professional look of the quotes that it sends our customers. Initially the software was easy to learn and the online support team was very helpful and answered our questions via chat promptly. Thank you cust support team! You girls are awesome! The software is easily manipulated to customize your preferences. The only complaint I had was initially the software was a little slow but they have totally fixed that! It now runs smoothly and I can have a quote sent before I get off the phone with the customer which is what we want. I would definitely recommend trying Moveitpro to help run your moving business.

Minpunten: Loading time, sometimes the inventory has to catch up to my clicking of items and I have to wait and make sure everything was logged.

Jennifer H.
Customer Relations
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2017

"Best software for our company and the support is absolutely phenomenal."

Opmerkingen: I have been using this software for several years for our multi-million dollar moving company. We do everything from capturing leads on our website, giving phone estimates, sending quotes, tracking referral sources, booking jobs, scheduling crews, managing HR, managing fleet, taking payments, digital / paperless bill of ladings, payroll, and so much more. Truly we couldn't be any happier with MoveitPro. It is a bit more expensive than most all moving softwares but the price difference is overridden with the additional business and money saved in time without a doubt.

Pluspunten: Everything, The way it is all designed very easy for new users to begin using, the support, the automation of emails, and digital invoicing / BOL.

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2017
Cj O.
Self Employed
  • Beoordeeld op 2-2-2018

"Great product with really great people standing behind their product!"

Pluspunten: I have been in the moving industry for nearly 15 years and have used multiple programs, softwares, and methods for estimating and booking. When we transitioned to Move it Pro, we immediately became more efficient at estimating and organization. With MiP being web-based, it has allowed us to go paperless and manage invoices and clients from the field or the office. Emails, customer changes, invoices and receipts for our clients are now seamless. The dedicated customer service at MiP is top notch. They get back to you quickly and keep you posted on updates and changes.

Minpunten: There is a lot more that could be possible on the operations, but this is a developing product that I am sure sill ger there.

Nicole L.
Relocation Specialist
  • Beoordeeld op 31-1-2018

"Overall, very happy with the software."

Opmerkingen: It makes paperwork and doing estimates very easy. It is user friendly and our customers love it too.

Pluspunten: The customer service is amazing. The 24 hour availability is great. At any time if we have a question about something, someone is there to help us. This is especially helpful with the fact that we are in California and they are 3 hours ahead of us. The time difference has never effected our business at all. The very few times there is a glitch in the system or we have an issue, they are super quick to fix it if they haven't already done so. It is constantly being worked on and upgraded.

Minpunten: Being that we are in California and our laws here are a lot different compared to the rest of the U.S., it took a while to get our system set up. We had a lot they had to adjust to make the system compliant with the state of CA but they did so willingly and were very helpful.

• Beoordeeld op 31-1-2018
Tony L.
  • Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

"Customer support is awesomeness x10!"

Opmerkingen: Easy end to end processing for all our staff, from lead generation to Quickbooks online integration. Everyone so far has adopted the program and are off and running quickly. In a matter of two weeks, we have moved away from much of our paper-based processes, including moving from paper BOLs and Invoices to processing everything digitally on tablets. We love that we can take pictures with the tablets and attach them directly to a job. I'm sure we will find much more we love about this program.

Pluspunten: The entire software is very user-friendly for a complex program. And I love that new features and fixes are completed and posted continuously. As a former software salesperson, both for small businesses and enterprise level, the Chat for Help and instant responses and help is some of the best I have ever used, regardless of industry. It has made our initial adoption and onboarding extremely efficient and quick.

Minpunten: Really haven't thought about what we don't like as its been so easy to adopt and we launched in just two weeks.

• Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018
Tyler M.
Ceo
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2020

"Bad company"

Opmerkingen: The business is not one that you want to work with. They will lie to get your business and steal from you whenever they can.

Pluspunten: This software doesn't have many pros. The biggest would definitely customer supports monthly phone calls but honestly we had to call them so much because of all the issues that not even all that helpful.

Minpunten: This company is full of bad people. They stole from my business and my personal account. With that being said the software honestly isn't that great. I constantly had users complain and eventually we had to switch. Not easy to learn and not very helpful once implemented.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2020
Sally S.
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2018

"Great moving software, fantastic customer service!"

Opmerkingen: Sometimes there are small glitches in the system, but the staff is amazing about fixing issues very quickly!!

Pluspunten: Streamlines the booking process. Love the customer service staff, they are so responsive and helpful. Their training is great!

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2018
John M.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-3-2017

"I can't believe I spent the first 5 years of my business without MoveitPro"

Opmerkingen: I have been using MoveitPro now for about 6 months and I truly don't know how I was operating without it. They really know the moving business and this is not just some software that was built and then they decided oh lets sell it to moving companies too. You can tell in every step that the software was built from the ground up for moving companies. I have seen our sales increase 30% over last years same months and I really attribute it to MoveitPro. Besides for the fact that it auto sets up campaigns to talk to my customers as for emailing, calling, etc. All while it is doing this I can work on whats actually important and that is out getting more and new accounts. The support is the best, by far. When I contact then even when it is after hours I have a response within usually 5 minutes or so. How can you beat that? You Can't. Thank you again MoveitPro for helping me grow my business.

Pluspunten: 24/7 Support, Automation of emails, estimating my jobs letting me know how to price them, and so much more.

Minpunten: None

• Beoordeeld op 2-3-2017
Vincent C.
Co-Owner
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-8-2018

"Great Software, Outstanding Support Team!"

Opmerkingen: We have already recommended it to business associates who are starting their own company. I've used other Moving Industry software and it is ugly and unappealing. I am still learning to utilize the full benefits of this powerful software and in turn it is helping our business achieve its full potential.

Pluspunten: What we like most about this software is that it can be tailored for our specific needs. The answers to our questions are a simple chat away and the support team is very helpful and friendly. Also, we feel a part of something "bigger," meaning we don't just feel like another "user." The team actually knows who we are and seems to genuinely care about us personally as well as the successes of our business.

Minpunten: Some of the functions need formal training to figure out and to navigate....but then it forces us to utilize and interact with the support which is great!

• Beoordeeld op 21-8-2018
David V.
  • Beoordeeld op 1-10-2019

"Absolute BEST!"

Pluspunten: I have been in the moving business for over 20 years as an owner. I have been affiliated with Bekins, Arpin, Allied, National, and Wheaton. I used Chrisco software, Techmate software, Compumove, Windfall, and this is hands down the best I've ever seen, or used. I don't think I could run my business more efficiently without Move it Pro, Once you get it setup it really helps in every aspect of the moving industry. Well worth the money. But if you are on the fence on software please go with Move it pro. Their support system is 2nd to none. I could go on and on forever, but bottom line. To be successful and set you apart from other movers, I guarantee apples to apples the consumer will go with the Move it Pro salesman. I love it, and the people who work there are the best. Superior product and wonderful support. What else can you ask for? Thanks guys you're the best.

Minpunten: No cons, getting it setup to send direct emails might be tough, but they will help walk you through it and they are always there to help.

• Beoordeeld op 1-10-2019
John S.
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018

"I switched over to MoveitPro from another platform and I really like the service."

Opmerkingen: Helped increase overall productivity and organization.

Pluspunten: The support team is very helpful. They walked us through the basic set up and got us to a point where we were comfortable using the system. From that point on there was a small learning curve, but the more we used the system we found it to be well organized and have many features our old system did not have. The overall use is very simple.

Minpunten: I worry about all cloud based systems failing at times, but we have not had any issues yet. They are still working out some small bugs, but it is good to see the team is proactive and working on the quality of the product all the time.

• Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018
Nate M.
  • Beoordeeld op 26-4-2019

"Best Option Out There!!"

Opmerkingen: Phenomenal software at a great price! We will use this software for the life of our business.

Pluspunten: The team at Move it Pro is so responsive when we have a question. Having the ability to chat with a rep at any time is extremely helpful, especially when working late nights. The software has made scheduling and day to day management so easy for us. Would definitely recommend!

Minpunten: I honestly cannot think of a CON at this point.

• Beoordeeld op 26-4-2019
Kayla P.
Customer Relations
  • Beoordeeld op 7-9-2016

"Every Moving Company Needs MoveItPro!"

Opmerkingen: Here, at J&J Metro, I use MoveItPro on a daily basis and I can honestly say that this is the best and easiest moving software there is. There is truly nothing this software can't do.

Pluspunten: -The process of creating an estimate for customers is simple, quick and easy
-Live Chat is very convenient for customers who may not be in a position to speak on the phone but need an estimate.
-The 'Jobs Calendar' allows you to keep track of all jobs and revenue for each day during the month
-Estimates are all calculated in the system which tremendously cuts down on time for the business
-The software makes Follow-ups very easy to keep up with.
-The system automatically sends emails & estimates to the customer which also saves time of having to manually send them.
-All work orders, Invoices and directions for the move are automatically generated in the system which then allows you to easily print what is needed for each job.
-It offers the ability to create tasks for other employees

Minpunten: None

• Beoordeeld op 7-9-2016
Sherrie C.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-4-2019

"Best Customer Service/Great Product"

Pluspunten: Move it Pro Software has helped us tremendously in growing our small moving company. The best part for us has been going from doing everything on paper to now having a calendar that we can all look at daily to see what is ahead, being able to bill customers, accept payments and send communications to our customers all from one place. Customer service has been exceptional. Honestly, I have never experienced such great customer service as that which we have received from Move it Pro!

Minpunten: We haven't really found anything about the software that we do not like. There are a few features that I hope they will add in the future, however.

• Beoordeeld op 23-4-2019
Rick C.
  • Beoordeeld op 18-4-2019

"Review of MoveItPro"

Opmerkingen: Over all, To me, this is wxactly what i needed. It filled in the gaps for my company, and allowed us to move up the ranks and not be just another local mover. It also gives us a more professional face to our customers. The software also makes the experience with our company much easier!!!

Pluspunten: This is an easy question to answer. Im going to SCREAM customer service! I know these people by name and am able to get a hold of them 24/7 within 5 minutes. And any time i have even the smallest issue, they dont just tell me how to fix it, they do it for me, then teach me how they did it.

Minpunten: I am very curious if anyone has ever had a valid complaint to be honest. If i absolutely had to pick something to complain about (because that is what people do) I would say i think it is absolutely absurd that I no longer have the ability to tell my wife i work 18 hours in the office anymore. Because its saved me numerous hours by integrating with quickbooks and just being a very efficient tool. I had to watch chick movies the other night! Im not happy about that.

• Beoordeeld op 18-4-2019
Blake H.
Operations

"Exceptional Customer Support!"

Pluspunten: Every time I have had a question Move It Pro reps like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
have been there to guide me and hold my hand all the way through. Everyone is always positive and they truly have a great ethos at their company. I always feel comfortable and encouraged by their ongoing support. MIP is a huge benefit to our company.

Minpunten: The inventory page is not always equipped with specific pieces of furniture that some of our customers have.

Donald J.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-10-2017

"The software allows me to easily manage my moving company."

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use and allows my team to be more productive. I appreciate the ability to use one software that provides multiple functions. It allows me to keep up with new leads and follow up with my customers. The Moveitpro team is also great. Whenever I have a issues, they normally respond within minutes.

• Beoordeeld op 2-10-2017
Sue O.
General Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 13-2-2018

"Overall the experience has allowed us to schedule moves with greater efficiencies"

Pluspunten: The software has allowed better communications between the sales team and the operations team. In addition, the close out process works well with our accounting software saving a tremendous amount of time.

Minpunten: The software could be a bit faster, it seems slow when processing or updating accounts.There are long delays during the scheduling process. I would also like to see more reporting options.

• Beoordeeld op 13-2-2018
Rebecca K.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-4-2017

"Best Moving Software!"

Opmerkingen: I use this software every day and absolutely love it! It does everything quickly, easily, and efficiently. Definitely the best moving software for growing your business faster and giving your staff the ability to get everything done within ONE system. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Pluspunten: ease of use and efficiency!

Minpunten: nothing!

• Beoordeeld op 12-4-2017
Sandy H.
Small Business Consulting
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 27-2-2017

"A Movers life saver"

Opmerkingen: I chose MoveitPro for one of my clients to help him organize his small moving company. The level of organization, ease in creating estimates, communication with clients, and the ability to have everything you need to run a moving business in one convenient place has allowed the owner time to invest in growing the business. As the accountant, the level of reports, ability to track income and client payments makes my life so much easier! The cost is definitely worth it for myself and for my client!!!

Pluspunten: Everything in one place, low cost for start up companies

Minpunten: None that I can think of!

• Beoordeeld op 27-2-2017
Russell C.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR AND DISPATCH
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019

"MOVE IT PRO SOFTWARE IS SIMPLY THE BEST"

Opmerkingen: Very happy with how this cloud based software has helped our company (Green Apple Moving) step our game up and usher us into the next digital era. We are nestled deep in the Rocky Mountains which offers its own set of challenges and I am so grateful to be on the Move It Pro team.

Pluspunten: The "round the clock" customer support is unreal and so helpful. I work 8 days a week and holidays too and someone is always there to help me out. Live messaging almost all of the time. I wouldn't want to tackle my job with anything less than what this cloud based software has to offer. If you're wondering weather or not to jump on this wagon..... DO IT!!!

Minpunten: I can't edit the quotes I make with out completely removing it from the schedule and rescheduling it. I would like to be able to print more invoice notes on the paper BOL. There are not enough Elizabeths! Clone that woman please!

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019
Salome L.
Associate
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-9-2020

"Amazing Platform & Staff"

Opmerkingen: We've recently decided to switch our clients over to Move it Pro and its been an exciting and easy process thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! She has onboarded and been so amazing with helping us integrate the software to our business. She has been an amazing specialist and appreciate her efforts!

Pluspunten: Very easy to use and has maximized the streamlines process in our office!

Minpunten: Cubic Feet Tariff to be intergrated please!