Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Culture Amp

Een Employee Effectiveness-product dat is gevormd door het nieuwste onderzoek in de organisatiepsychologie en gegevenswetenschappen.

Meer informatie over Culture Amp

As we've been going through rapid growth, we've been sourcing and implementing a variety of new technologies.

Leaders want to see a one pager with data cut several different ways.

Beoordelingen van Culture Amp

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Culture Amp heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 137 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Culture Amp eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (137)

Casey
Casey
Inclusion Manager & Senior People Ops Partner in VS
Internet, 201-500 werknemers

Culture Amp is an essential tool - I wouldn't be able to do my job as effectively without it.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I think the UX/ UI is good, and easy enough to use, but also there's so much under the hood so that it's also a really robust tool. The product improvements have actually been improvements, and I'm excited whenever there's an update. The support team is also fantastic - I've never had a poor experience with the support team, and they are really great ambassadors for the company. The Academy is the secret sauce, in my opinion - in addition to support articles for operations and administering the tool, all of the research and literature around engagement and feedback, written by I/O Psychology experts has helped me simultaneously learn more about best practices, while also providing backup to the methodology when I'm presenting findings to senior stakeholders. Also - everything else Culture Amp does is great: Slack community, meetups, newsletter, etc. that I think they're building really great public culture and brand so... I want to like what they're doing software-wise. I'm well primed to like the tool.

Sometimes I wish the admin functionality was a little bit more robust - i.e. our organization structure changes a little bit year-over-year, but in order to map departments to previous years, it's a manual thing that the support team has to do. Or with the new inspiration engine, if it's customizable to the organization, I think it'd be neat to have a big library of actions, and be able to see which questions/ factors they're tied to, so that when you're writing new ones or building that out, you don't have to do it on the individual survey level. But that's a new part of the product, so maybe it'll get there later.

Landbouw, 201-500 werknemers

Worth the money!

5,0 vorig jaar

I love that Culture Amp just makes things so simple for the People team now. They have survey templates readily available so we don't even have to design the surveys anymore. It's very user friendly for employees to take the survey and the reporting is the best part. It really protects anonymity while allowing you to take targeted action.

While the Performance features have many of the things you would expect in an OKR software, it's not as strong as their survey module yet. For example, there are opportunities to improve in the features for adding and tracking OKR progress. This is a newer feature for them though so I am hopeful to see where they will be at in a few years from now.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Lattice

Redenen om over te stappen op Culture Amp: While the features appeared similar across the two platforms, Culture Amp had better pricing and also better accommodation for non-English language users.

Richard
Director of Organizational Impact in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

good concept, a bit of a bumpy ride without a clear view through the windshield

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I believe in Culture Amp's purpose of brining together functionality around employee engagement, goal setting, performance management and improving organizational culture into one comprehensive development zone. From a high level view, it seems to integrate the right components in a reasonably intuitive structure There is ample room for customization.

However the features themselves turn out to feel rather clunky and disjointed. Perhaps if you can dedicate a brilliant team of visionaries and administrators to fully realize Culture Amp's potential, this can be overcome in your implementation. But I find the many limitations imposed by our configuration to make the application more frustrating than propulsive. Limitations include inscrutably opaque scheduling functions (first of all an administrator has to manage all the schedules, then the only way to look up when something should occur is to find the group of that functionality (say Performance>Self Assessments>Direct Reports Self-Assessments) then drill down into individual months (say May 2024) to see who is scheduled in that month - and only past and current months can be seen. So effectively you cannot see an annual schedule and you cannot see your own obligations in the same frame that you can see your direct reports' obligations. When completing such functions as performance reviews and self-assessments, there is an arcane methodology for submitting documents for review and sharing them, along with deadlines set by an administrator that close documents for completion or editing, and require adminsitrator interventions to enable sharing. All of these may serve some purpose but they really serve to make it seem hard, sometimes impossible, to do what you're supposed to do. And trying to understand what is working for you or against you to complete these tasks is difiicult. I feel like the developers may have had some brilliant ideas but then let themselves get so bogged down in controlling every detail that they don't see the oppressive cloud hovering over the product. A particular detail that I found very frustrating involved the in-app support features. There are several places you can seek explanations or instructions. Upon doing so, a little bot survey asks about your experience with the help and whether you have any feedback for Culture Amp on your issue. It then asks if Culture Amp can contact you about your feedback. On several occasions I wrote some very detailed observations and suggestions, and actually did hope that I would be able to talk to someone at the company about these. After a few times, I decided to send one of these responses in to the support team at Contact Us to see if I could get any traction. I explained that I had submitted these and similar details to the survey bot. First, the reps several times over tried to steer me into an explanation of why our site administrator, not Culture Amp staff would be the person to talk to about changing our survey questions. When I finally convinced someone familiar with the survey bot that I was not talking about any custom survey of our own, they explained that the survey bot responses are not captured with a link to any individual user who submits respoinses - they are only catured and analyzed in aggregate. I naturally suggested that in that case it might be prudent of them to remove the question about whether Culture Amp can contact us about that response, since they appear to have neither the intention nor the means. They disagreed and the issue sort of dissolved into the overall cloud of opacity under which I use, but don't reallu understand the inner workings of this application.

Nicklas
COO in Duitsland
Programmaontwikkeling, 11-50 werknemers

Product seems to be still in development and customer service takes month to answer questions.

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very poor. I do not understand the high rating of the product as the tool still seems to be in development and does not justify the given price.

We chose cultureAmp because we wanted a tool that could combine the companies Goalsetting strategy and the feedback and performance measurement tools in on. Also Cultureamp provided useful resources during the conceptualization phase.

The tool was not what was sold to us. The Goalsetting section in cultureamp was unable for the team as the tables always showed the oldest goals at the top and one needed to manually filter dates to see the currently active goals which meant people were not using it. During the Setup Phase and the conduction of quarterly feedback cycles, many bugs led to us having to find workarounds (e.g. the CEO could not see his feedback as it was only visible for the user's manager, or not being able to share feedback with the recipient directly). We highlighted these topics within the first month of using the tool, however, it took the organization ~8 month to get back to us and only when we stopped paying the bills due to the underperformance.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Small Improvements

Redenen om voor Culture Amp te kiezen: Combining feedback and goalsetting.

Redenen om over te stappen op Culture Amp: Combining feedback and goalsetting.

Yitzhak Vini
People Success Generalist in India
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Best tool to measure employee engagement & performance management

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Has been very good, however a bit expensive

Ease of use & the analytics of the engagement survey is very good

Poor integration with google calendar & inability to send reminders in performance reviews

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Lattice en Leapsome

Redenen om over te stappen op Culture Amp: Because of the reporting ability it had in Engagement module

Gustavo
Sales Development Representative in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

First time using, amazing so far

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the tool has been amazing from a user's perspective. I'm excited to continue to use especially now that our organization is asking for our opinions on returning to work in the office.

Culture amp is a leader in its space when it comes to employee engagement and I can see why! At this moment our organization is only using culture amp for employee engagement. So far I've noticed that (1) it's easy to get out to your employees (2) the tool is very easy to use (3) it's very appealing and looks really nice (4) Great customer support (5) easy to use for both HR managers and users.

I've heard from the HR team that at times it can be difficult to manage the system from the admin side, however, from a user's perspective - the tool has been amazing.

Reactie Culture Amp

3 jaar geleden

Hi Gustavo, Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to post this review! We're so pleased to hear that Recurly is using Culture Amp for employee engagement and that you're finding the platform easy to use. We would love to make your experience even more amazing, and if there is anything you would recommend us improving, we would love to hear from you! Thanks again for your review. Best, Bailey

Frankline
Frankline
Administrative Supervisor in Kenia
Landbouw, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Delivering insightful feedback with Culture Amp.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been having a challenge tracking the employee goals and progress, and also updating them respectively which affected their overall evaluation. With Culture Amp, it is now much easier to track the employee performance and give credit where due. It has enabled us to gain valuable insights into employees' experiences, identify areas for improvement, and make data-driven decisions to enhance their company culture and overall performance and productivity. Overall, Culture Amp is an Excellent and easy to integrate software for any organization with intent of improving their employees performances.

This is one of the most user friendly software that integrates top quality analytics to gain insights onto the employee performances while ensuring that the user interface is easy to use and is available to employees at all levels in the organization.

I feel the 1-on-1s feature should be upgraded in that, it should be able to send an email of responses whenever a direct report or manager updates the conversation or shares a reply. Other than that, Culture Amp is the best.

Development Manager in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Daily dose of Culture Amp is a Game Changer

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience with Culture Amp and would highly recommend to anyone who wants to embed a learning and nurturing environment within their teams and workplaces.

The ability to dive into five minutes (or less!) of e-learning on a daily basis has been a game changer and definitely shifted my thinking and approach to a number of management tasks. I've taken lots of notes and will be referring back to Culture Amps simple but effective tools in future projects and with new teams.

Nothing - it's all good from the look and feel to the execution.

Pam
Senior Media Planner in Zuid-Afrika
Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Training Plans

5,0 8 maanden geleden

I find the daily training manageable and very impactful. I am currently doing Essential Productivity Skills and I have tried many of the teachings and they really do work for me. I am easily distracted and working with these tools offered has helped me to stay more focused.

I have not really come across anything I don't like, sometimes I want to do more on a day,, but I get the part of taking it in and practise practise practise...

Jahaber
Jahaber
Implementation & Support Lead at homebuy360.com in India
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Absolutely amazing employee engagement platform

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Ability to get deep insights from anonymous surveys

No Google Calendar integration is something that is missing in the application. No mass reminder functionality for the performance module.The 1x1 module is fundamental and cannot be customized.

Jenny
Engagement Leader in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Culture Amp provides insights that move the culture needle

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Insight into our culture, the specific experiences of our people, a view of our managers and people (strengths/areas for improvement), an easy-to-use exit process that allows us to compare results and view trends.

Two years ago when we were looking for an engagement survey tool, I came across Culture Amp in a StartUP HR forum. It was recommended over and over by different people at different companies so I looked into it, along with a number of other solutions. Culture Amp came out on top in every comparison I did for its features, ease-of-use, domain expertise, and pricing. After we launched our first survey and shared results with our leadership team, I knew we had made the right choice. The tool is easy-to-use as an administrator and elegant/simple for end users. There are useful new features being added regularly, and every product improvement or new offering comes with strong communications backed by good science/thought leadership, and clearly having taken customer feedback into consideration. We now use Culture Amp for: -Engagement surveys -Manager 180 surveys/feedback -Individual 360s -Exit Processes (and I expect this list to continue to grow) The customer service is excellent with a responsive team that talks to me like a real person. We have great conversations, they get me the answers I seek, and they always appreciate my input about how to make the offerings even better. Our leaders and employees find value in the tool, and as an HR team, our ability to deliver insightful results to individuals and teams makes us highly impactful to our company as we all work to continue to build our great culture.

I find myself going to Culture Amp to do everything and everything it does not do, nor should it. I like it so much, however, that other options pale in comparison. For instance, we are developing a new performance feedback process - not a 360, not a survey, and I'd love to use Culture Amp for that purpose but it's not set up for that, especially because it isn't integrated with our HRIS. Each time we do a new, global survey, I need to upload our data to Culture Amp. It's not a bad process, but I'd love a more seamless option (it may be a limit of our HRIS vs. Culture Amp).

Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

A great (but limited) tool for employee engagement

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: If you are looking for a no frills service for engagement survey, culture amp is fantastic!

We utilized this tool specifically for shipping out employee engagement surveys, and found it to be best in class for this service. Though we ultimately switched to Lattice, the engagement surveys and the features we had with the surveys were incredible. We were able to map questions so we never lost data when we developed a new question or adapted one that didn't have a perfect match in their system.

We switched to lattice ultimately as we wanted a tool with more functionality. We use lattice for engagement surveys, career mapping, performance reviews, and managing career growth.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Lattice

Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Honest review of Culture Amp

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Culture Amp is a good employee engagement software that can help you manage employee engagement and increase employee retention. It helps in performance management and employee development from a single platform.

Few things I like most in Culture Amp Its easy to use. It allows you to take one on one meetings. Its few features like individual development plans, surveys & feedback , and self assessment features helps to improve culture of company and increase employee retention. One more think I like about culture Amp is , it allows to customise the surveys on the basis of requirements.

Few things I like least about the software is- Lack of reporting options. And the price of Culture Amp is relatively high. It should add more features in HR analytics.

Aurelie
Head - Human Capital in Mauritius
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

2022 Culture Amp Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

it can be integrated with my HRMS It offers lots of templates

They do not have probation reviews it can be somewhat difficult to extract results, but once you graps it it becomes very user friendly

Seema
VP of HR & Talent in VS

Excellent! Culture Amp takes the guesswork out of interpreting survey data.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Ease of setting up the survey, and then all of the built-in analytics makes it easy to interpret and present your data. Now CultureAmp even takes your data and creates the entire powerpoint presentation for you!

I would love to define "Leaders" a little more specifically as "senior leadership" or "executive leadership" because people get confused, but if I change anything at all to the factor I will lose the ability to compare the factor to past surveys. Also, while I like the new Text Analytics function, the algorithm is off in interpreting positive and negative sentiment of a comment and from categorizing the gist of the comment. I had to re-categorize 360 comments myself because the algorithm was off quite a bit.

Susanna
People Operations Coordinator in VS

Insightful, aesthetically-pleasing tool that makes engagement surveys easy to conduct and review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's an essential tool to keep a pulse on employee engagement. We've used this tool to identify the pain points our company experiences, and it helps put certain needs in higher priority to our leaders. Because of this tool, we have been able to show common themes in strengths and weaknesses our company has experienced throughout my tenure here, and action plans have been developed because of these survey results.

The ability to customize and personalize your company's engagement surveys, and the variety of statistics and demographics the results can be filtered by. It lets you easily pinpoint the strengths and growth areas in each demographic for department leaders to review. The feature that allows you to benchmark your results vs. companies like yours is very helpful to see where your company's results stand.

I like that we can compare an engagement survey's results to a previous one's, but I'd like to see a path over time. We've had over 4 engagement surveys so far, and I'd like to see how responses to questions have changed over time.

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The BEST Tool I've Used In My Professional Career

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Culture Amp is our tool and resource for our HR team that really allows us to dive into the team member journey -- from candidate surveys to onboarding and exit interviews - and everything in between. We've learned so much about our staff. I also love all of the resources within the Culture Amp trainings.

Culture Amp has endless resources to support your organization. I love the reporting features because it really lets you drill down into how your team members are feeling, how they are engaged, what's working, what's not, etc. It's also extremely easy to manage and track access to your organization's report. Finally - the customer service is second to none.

Culture Amp is on the pricey side. While we currently use it for surveys, there are other products we'd like to try - they're just out of budget at this time. (I still believe it is worth the price though - you get what you pay for).

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Simple tool to collect and analyze employee engagement feedback

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I've taken my company's employee engagement survey twice now, and it's very easy to complete. Our HR department crafts the survey, and we receive an email invitation with a unique link to take the survey. It's very simple and easy to complete. Once everyone responds, we can see the overall feedback and company-wide scores. I think this is a great tool to collect and collate employee feedback so we can act on it. It's also nice to be able to track our progress and responses over time.

I don't have any major painpoints. I believe the survey says our responses are anonymous, but since I have a unique personal link I don't feel that my responses are completely anonymous.

Jim
Jim
Dean, College of Business Administration in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

I use CultureAmp to assess culture and engagement, as well as onboarding of new employees.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Permitted me to measure engagement across my entire college - faculty, staff, lecturers, administrators. A great product!

Very easy to use, love the heatmaps that permit me to do cross-index checking. Of particular value is the fact that response demographics (e.g. gender, age, tenure, department, etc.) are pre-loaded so that respondents do not need to enter that information. I believe that also encourages them to be more transparent.

Literally nothing! It does take time to load the respondent demographics prior to a survey, and that must be designed up front and data entered accurately, but that enables much more power in the use of the software.

Gbenga
Field Operations Specialist in Nigeria
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Gbenga - Culture Amp Review

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Goal settings management and Feedback generation

Check-ins features, Link goals to goals, check for other colleagues profile and organigram.

Alice
Portfolio Coordinator in Kenia
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers

Thoughts on Culture Amp

5,0 7 maanden geleden

It helps one set goals that can be edited at any time.

It might be helpful to offer settings that allow people to set reminders notifications of their goals that would be automatically be sent, for example after every quarter, to keep them reminded on what they need to achieve.

Rich
VP North American Applications in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Love that we use Culture Amp to gauge our employee sentiment

5,0 10 maanden geleden

I love slicing and dicing the data across my teams so I can tease out where the trouble lies. Also love that Culture Amp helps to implement change based on the results of the survey.

Can be hard to navigate at times to find what I want from a given survey

Nicolette
Cash Application Team (RCM) in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Culture Amp

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Pretty easy to access and very self-explanatory. I am never lost, everything you need is easily accessible in my opinion.

I find the onboard, employee training very important and informative. I also Find it to be easy when rating a new Employee hire Canidate. It's easy to review the feedback of other Team members and make the process easy.

Its Easy for the most part....I have not had any issues.

Reem
Creative Head in VS
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Culture Amp works and is easy to use

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love the ability to have all the reviews over the years in one location

Its accessible and easy to use for reviewing and tracking employee goals.

sometimes its hard to find specific individual feedback pages

Elizabeth
Sr. Practice Transformation Specialist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

How Culture Amp assists me with providing and reviewing real time feedback.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

I appreciate the topic areas are not repetitive. I can review previous goal setting.

The topics are vague. I would like topics to be more specific to my job functions.