Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Justuno

Vergroot je e-maillijst, verhoog je omzet en verminder verlating met de krachtige en eenvoudig te gebruiken reeks oplossingen voor conversie-optimalisatie van Justuno.

Meer informatie over Justuno

139 reviews worden weergegeven

Phil T.
Business Owner
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019

"Add subscribers and extend offers."

Opmerkingen: Needed to boost subscribers, cart recovery, and improve sales. Works perfectly.

Pluspunten: Helps increase my newsletter subscribers. Also features pop-up offers for new customers. Works well, also, for recovering cart abandonment.

Minpunten: Customers sometimes complain about too many popups. System should remember customers who opt out.

van Justuno op 26-8-2019

Hey Phil, thanks for the review! We're glad you've been a customer with us for a few years. There's several ways to ensure that customers who have already been shown or engaged with pop-ups aren't shown the same messages again. This is done using the advanced rule sets (underneath the section called user engagement rules), if you want more help setting this up reach out to our support team with Capterra Review in the subject line and they can help you further! Have a great day.

• Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019
Digital Marketing Manager
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-4-2018

"Good value for money, powerful features, flexible to cater for all our promotional needs."

Opmerkingen: Helps us to capture customer and potential customers emails, deliver discount codes and on-site notifications.

Pluspunten: In short, it does everything we need it to do very well and for a great price. The price and the pop-up WYSIWYG designer tool were the main reason we switched providers, as our previous solution required lots of time-consuming HTML, CSS and jQuery coding each time we wanted to create a new custom promotion. Justuno delivers on this as we can now create the majority of what we need without having to touch any code. (But should we need to, it is flexible enough to allow for this too) Then there are the additional built-in features which we'd not even thought of but which are super useful. We particularly like the auto apply voucher code feature as unique discount codes can often be entered incorrectly and was impacting on our e-commerce conversions. Being able to split test is great for optimising long-term campaigns. Promotions can be scheduled which is great for closing out a temporary promotion when you are tucked up in bed.

Minpunten: Like most relatively new SAAS products, Justuno is constantly being developed and is pushing new features and fixes out all the time, and as I write this they have just launched a major UI and dashboard redesign. So I can only comment on the previous versions which did need improvements around the clarity of the analytics and reporting features. (But V2 looks to have been resolved some of those. Still missing the ability to compare metrics against previous month and year.) I also find the "OR & AND" logic + Grouping system used by the Rule Builder when setting up "advanced rules" quite confusing, when compared to other software that offers the same functionality. We often use the "countdown timer" and Start and End date features. But find these a little taxing to create as we need to do a timezone conversion as there is no account level feature to set our timezone to the UK.

• Beoordeeld op 4-4-2018
Jeremy L.
VP of Business Development
  • Beoordeeld op 29-5-2018

"I use Justuno for website overlays and for the most part the software does what I expect."

Pluspunten: There are many different templates from which you can choose to run your campaigns. Every holiday they have specialized templates from which you can choose to run promos.

Minpunten: I haven't been able to segment and schedule my promotions for different products. While I may be willing to give 20% off to certain customers on a specific product page, on other products my margins may be slimmer and would not want to offer such a discount.

• Beoordeeld op 29-5-2018
Tiffany P.
Marketing Director
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2020

"This is a must for online businesses"

Opmerkingen: I am able to target specific customers who come to my site and who perform certain actions on my site. It's very granular and we've seen increased sales since using Just Uno.

Pluspunten: I love Justuno! I am able to easily manage pop-ups on my site through a very simple process. Just Uno, although simple to use, is actually a super complicated platform that makes it super easy to target people on you site for any number of reasons, it's great.

Minpunten: About a year ago they changed their interface and it took a minute for me to get used to it. Now I think it's great though, I just didn't like the learning curve.

van Justuno op 11-2-2020

Thanks for using Justuno Tiffany!

• Beoordeeld op 7-2-2020
Andrew P.
Founder & Creative Director
  • Beoordeeld op 1-6-2018

"Justuno has made a big difference in our shop's banners and email capture."

Pluspunten: It's very flexible- colors, graphics, functionality. Having the ability to create scheduled pop ups with unique discount codes in varied locations makes a huge impact. Easy to use and set up across multiple sites. And customer service is very fast helpful if needed.

Minpunten: Honestly, I'm very happy with Justuno and do not have complaints. If anything, I'd say that the design interface takes a little time to get used to- a lot of functionality to figure out. But overall, it only takes a short time.

• Beoordeeld op 1-6-2018
Jeffrey S.
Consumentengoederen
  • Beoordeeld op 27-3-2018

"Increased our conversion rate and profitability!!!"

Opmerkingen: Increased conversions and profitability.

Pluspunten: Super easy to use and integrate. Does an incredible job in helping convert and keeping people on our site.

Minpunten: I look forward to Just Uno expanding on their current product offerings. We use several different programs for marketing on our website and I would love to use fewer companies that offer several different products.

Zack C.
Omroepen
  • Beoordeeld op 30-3-2018

"Very powerful overlay software!"

Pluspunten: Justuno has a lot of flexibility and can really do almost anything you want in terms of pop ups and overlays for audience development and sales development.

Minpunten: They keep making it easier to use but I'd still like more best practices, i.e. here's some walk-through templates already set up featuring what works best as of currently available data.

Kevin S.
  • Beoordeeld op 24-5-2018

"Excellent addition for any website."

Pluspunten: I have received thousands of likes and followers which would not have happened without this software.

Minpunten: Setting it up initially requires some thought, but once you figure it out, it is relatively easy. I have not made any changes recently, so they may have updated it since I last configured it.

Joshua S.
Purchasing Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 27-3-2018

"Apparently, JustUNO can do many amazing things, but we keep having to ask to learn that these exist."

Pluspunten: It can target visitors in so many different ways, it will make your head spin. From basing it on the landing page, the uniqueness of the visitor, the origin of their visit, etc, we can use a seemingly infinite number of different engagement strategies. I have just learned that we can flash a message bar at the top of the page with UNObar. We can use JustUNO to upsell/cross-sell customers as well. Good analytics--many great tools.

Minpunten: JustUNO appears to be set up in a way that enriches developers/agencies that can manage promotions for an online store. I had to ask around to learn that the Unobar and upsell tools even exist. When creating a new promotion, the admin/dashboard of Justuno should be leading with choosing a specific type of promotion. Then we could know that they exist, and we could then learn how to create/manage these. Not knowing that the tools even existed was very frustrating.

Hasini R.
executive
Kleding en mode, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-9-2019

"Using Justuno to pop up your sales and business "

Opmerkingen: Justuno makes the viewers of my business to drag to my business and with that I have developed the my viewers to a great extend which enables my business top up at any time to a new visitor too.

Pluspunten: You can use Justuno to increase your sales by converting most of the visitors to your business through different features enabling in justuno such as email pop ups, sign up bars, chats, help desk etc. So most of the visitors to a site is dragged to your business with it.

Minpunten: I am a new user to Justuno app. I am currently learning its capabilities and functions to get overall performances available in the app.Upto now its all good

• Beoordeeld op 24-9-2019
Jeremy M.
  • Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018

"A necessary plugin for any Shopify store"

Pluspunten: I installed Justuno about a year ago for its exit-intent popup feature, and the sales made from it dwarfed other lead gen sources. It even performed better than some other popup plugins I've tried before, most likely because the customization allows you to make it integrate better with your site/branding. I can't think of any ways this product could be improved.

Minpunten: Very hard to think of any cons. My only real complaint would be that I'm not a fan of their pricing strategy (based on pageviews). Though it doesn't affect me, it puts me off because that's typically a pricing method of bad software companies use, with respectable software companies charging users based on features instead of an arbitrary way to guess how much they can get a company to pay. For e-commerce the pricing is very affordable, but if you run a site focused on content with a high pageview/revenue ratio there might be a better option out there

• Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018
John D.
Web Designer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-11-2018

"Must Have e-Commerce Tool"

Pluspunten: JustUno is an incredible tool that any e-Commerce website must have. Justuno helps us capture tens-of-thousands of likes for our social media pages AND build our marketing list AND boost our conversion rates. The tools they give you to design lay-overs is top-notch, intuitive and easy to use.

Minpunten: They give you pre-made designs for each holiday of the year that look great but they are slow to post them - sometimes only a week or two before the holiday which can be a bit of a drag.

van Justuno op 27-11-2018

John, thanks for the review we love hearing about how our tool is helping our customers grow their businesses. We will definitely work on getting those pre-made templates into the tool faster so you can plan for holidays earlier!

• Beoordeeld op 22-11-2018
Va G.
ceo
  • Beoordeeld op 24-5-2018

"Great platform to offer discounts for emails"

Opmerkingen: easy to use.

Pluspunten: Justuno is very easy to use. You can simply drag-n-drop in the editor and directly see how the pop-up of tab will look on your webpage.

Minpunten: there are a lot of features with justuno that you can use. although for someone that doesn't have time to try all the different options for a/b testing. it would be great if justuno was able to have some sort of insight into my store and recommend which and when pop-ups should display based on my customers behavior. for instance if there are a lot of people exiting once they reach the cart, then it could recommend adding a discount code exit offer on the cart page... etc. etc. there are just so many options that it's hard to find what is best for my customers behavior.

Jaime D.
Marketing Coordinator
Entertainment, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

"Justuno Review"

Opmerkingen: Justuno has increased our conversions tremendously. We are thankful we found this application.

Pluspunten: Justuno makes creating pop-up banners on our website extremely easy. My favorite feature is being able to target Google Ads customers with tailored banner ads all within Justuno. I have seen a massive spike in conversions from Justuno alone.

Minpunten: Justuno is excellent, but I noticed when scheduling promotions in advance, the time is in pacific, and I can't change it. It can be frustrating at times when you forget to calculate the difference.

• Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Jon H.
E-commerce Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019

"Justuno is by far the best pop-up creator/manager software I have tried. "

Opmerkingen: It is very easy to use. The price is very reasonable. If used correctly you can win over slaes that you normally would have lost.

Pluspunten: Justuno makes it really simple to use. The is a small learning curve but most of the pop-up​ templates have a wizard to take you through it. Customizations: this is a great feature. I am able to tell certain popups to only show on certain URLs. For example: if I have a certain product going on sale then I can have a customized​ pop up just for that page. As the manager for a clothing website this is a must. The abandoned Cart and exit offer popups have saved me multiple sales!

Minpunten: I would like to see some syncing of shopify Collections maybe. That way I can run a promo on a bundle of products.

van Justuno op 16-8-2019

Thanks for the review Jon, we're so glad you're a customer. I'll pass your suggestion for a promotion on bundled products based on a collection sync along to our product team.

• Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019
Ernest G.

"Overall Good Product"

Pluspunten: -Since JustUno immediately shows a coupon code on the screen in exchange for the customer's email, I get dozens of new contact added to my marketing list per day!
-Once the code snippet is installed on your site, all changes made in the Justuno dashboard appear seamlessly on your website.

Minpunten: - Sometimes the design menus for the promotions are not easy/intuitive.
- The conversion statistics can sometimes be misleading

Owner/Designer
  • Beoordeeld op 30-3-2018

"The support has been great. I think we would use more features if we had more time to check them out"

Opmerkingen: Lots of email subscribers!

Pluspunten: The support has been great and the software is easy to use. There are a lot of features that we don't add because we haven't taken the time to do so but getting the communications about new features is great.

Minpunten: Sometimes the windows pop up when they're not supposed to, we can never seem to figure out why. But it happens less now as we try to fine-tune everything. But it still happens.

Elle S.
User
  • Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018

"The Kings of Popups!!!"

Pluspunten: This software produces sophisticated and professional-looking popups with ease. Brilliant tool for small and large business alike, but allows small businesses to compete with the big companies with this smart tool. I LOVE that no matter what plan you are on, or how small you are, that you still qualify for an Account Manager, with whom you can books 15 or 30 minute sessions to address your needs and personalise your popups to suit your business.

Minpunten: The tools have been simplified from the original product, but I still struggle with understanding the functionality of the rules. Although Justno do provide videos, I still think this could be simplified and more training seminars be provided for topical areas of common interest, like the GDPR and how to use Justuno to comply or creation of smart click funnels etc. It would also be great to have regular suggestions and assistance with partner integrations to improve your business performance. Ideally, the Account Manager could be advising on ideas for growth specific to each business, as this would be of benefit to all sides.

• Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018
Punit K.
  • Beoordeeld op 30-5-2018

"Great"

Pluspunten: We think it is a great add on for conversions. Customers really take to it and it is pretty simple to install on to the site. It integrates well with Google Analytics and most marketing platforms.

Minpunten: We would like more ready made templates to be made available :-) As those are the easiest to implement.

• Beoordeeld op 30-5-2018
Marketing Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 27-3-2018

"Such a huge help! I've seen a big lift in traffic collected and love the platform."

Opmerkingen: I've gotten a 9% engagement rate!

Pluspunten: Customizability. The platform can do anything you dream up. And the CS team is very helpful and willing to work hands on.

Minpunten: Sometimes the rules can be a bit finicky. I have seen rules set, and then they don't display exactly how I imagined. However, this could be due to user error?

Christina S.
founder
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 28-3-2018

"It has been fairly straight forward"

Opmerkingen: We have been able to significantly grow our e-mail list.

Pluspunten: The software is fairly straight forward and easy to use. I like that there are pre-made templates and it is optimized for mobile.

Minpunten: I wish there was more templates, I feel like many of the templates are dated and not updated very often and some come off cheesy.

• Beoordeeld op 28-3-2018
Kyle G.
  • Beoordeeld op 24-5-2018

"Great piece of software for any ecommerce company"

Pluspunten: Great piece of software for any ecommerce company. I've been with Justuno since they started. They keep adding great features and have kept the price reasonable. Give them a shot.

Minpunten: They don't integrate well with a few of my apps. Nothing to hard to overcome but wish they would add that capability.

Vicki S.
  • Beoordeeld op 25-5-2018

"It's good as a set and forget"

Pluspunten: I like that justuno is set and forget. The integrations are definitely handy and I'm sure there is a lot more I could be doing with the software but I just haven't found the time to do so

Minpunten: Coupons, I would really like it if the coupon could be sent over to infusionsoft with the customer details

• Beoordeeld op 25-5-2018
Dan C.
Kleding en mode, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-5-2018

"Easy and makes our store work"

Opmerkingen: Helps me to run my business when I am not there

Pluspunten: The platform is so easy to use and employees can know their schedule at all times and customize around their availability.

Minpunten: The app should have the same functionality as the desktop version but it does not know so it is slightly harder to use on the phone.

Internet Sales
  • Beoordeeld op 31-3-2018

"Useful to convert customers"

Opmerkingen: converting customers

Pluspunten: The ease of use is the most redeeming feature. We use the software daily to encourage customers to check out with the maximum amount of items.

Minpunten: I like the software. There is not really anything to dislike. We covert many customers duye to the justuno pop up on our site.

• Beoordeeld op 31-3-2018