Gemiddelde scores

4,1 /5
    3,9 /5
  • Klantenservice

Over GetResponse

GetResponse E-mailmarketing is gemaakt om je te helpen meer leads en meer omzet te krijgen met minder stress.

Meer informatie over GetResponse

268 reviews worden weergegeven

Elizabeth B.
Digital Marketer
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019

"Basic features but good value"

Opmerkingen: For basic email servuces, GetResponse is helpful and get make reaching out to customers/ clients helpful. If you have a small budget and are limited on design skill, it would be a good option for you.

Pluspunten: GetResponse offers a good amount of features for what you pay. Landing pages and email marketing are easy to use and design. Segmenting contacts and the use of sign up sheets really helps keep things organized as well as automatic emails for sign ups. For small businesses or independent creatives, GetReponse would offer good value for your budget. There is a bit of a learning curve but is easy once you get the hang of it.

Minpunten: I wish GetResponse would offer more elements for both email and landing page designs for more flexibility in design. It sometimes will take longer amounts of time to implement a design I want due to having to play around with different features and sizes to get the look I want. More templates would be helpful as well.

• Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019
Ian U.
The Boss
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020

"Moving the goalposts"

Opmerkingen: I will be dropping GetResponse when my current 2 year contract with them comes to an end in August. They have completely changed their pricing structure, and have hugely inflated prices in the 2 years I have been using them. I can keep my current contract with current list size (5,000), but to increase my list size as our business grows means a HUGE jump in price up to the next level.
When I contacted customer support they offered no help. "Yes," they said. "Prices have changed any you are correct, that is what you now have to pay if you want to expand your business."
Do yourself a favour, and don't even start with this goalpost-moving company. Use BirdSend instead.

Pluspunten: GetResponse is a fully featured mailing list software which offers a wealth of options. Lots of templates and great automation options too. It really can do it all.

Minpunten: The software is fairly complicated and has quite a steep learning curve, so sometimes it can be difficult to find out how to achieve your goal. There will be a way to do it, but it can take some time to figure it out. However, for the biggest con, see my next answer below...

• Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020
O. kelvin K.
Copywriter
Internet, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019

"My First love regarding email marketing tools"

Opmerkingen: Helps me manage my email list in a simple way. I just love Getresponse.

Pluspunten: I fell in love with Getresponse because of its simplicity and innovation, when you talk about email marketing you cannot the list won't be complete without Getresponse. Pretty simple and straight forward to use, loads of email and landing page templates to choose from. Deliverabilty is good too, they just keep getting better day by day. I now recommend it to all my clients without fears. Getresponse has proven to be a leader in the industry and I'm happy to be part of it. SIDE NOTE: I recently received my affiliate commissions, about $58, small but it's free money you know. What more can I say? See for yourself.

Minpunten: Price is good, deliverabilty is good too, the only thing I want them to look into is to review accounts thoroughly before making decisions to suspend it.

• Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019
Lu wee T.
Founder & Chief Editor
  • Beoordeeld op 28-11-2018

"Affordable Premium Solution for E-mail Marketing and Autoresponders"

Opmerkingen: I use GetResponse for my business site. It's been a great experience so far and I'll continue using it for marketing.

Pluspunten: I've been a customer of GetResponse for the last 3 years and I'll continue to be for the foreseeable future for the following reasons: - Great price - GetResponse is a powerful marketing tool with a suite of features that makes it competitive with more expensive solutions out there
- Autoresponders - this is a must-have marketing tool these days. GetResponse's highly-rated autoresponder features were one reason I switched over from another similarly priced tool.
- Easy-to-use designers - This was also one of the features that made me switch over to GetResponse. I simply love the drag-and-drop designing interfaces for forms, emails and landing pages! They make my website look professional.
- Landing pages - This would have cost some extra money if it were not included. While not the most innovative solution out there, it's a nice-to-have alongside the core features.

Minpunten: I've been building my mailing list with the old interface and while a little ugly, was pretty intuitive to use. The new interface is a bit hard to get used to. I love the software, but I hope the new interface becomes easier to use! Also, while GetResponse is great for marketing most products, but it's not yet equipped for heavy e-commerce.

• Beoordeeld op 28-11-2018
Anuj K.
Sr Digital Marketing Expert
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-8-2020

"GetResponse Best Email Marketing Software To Target Business Leeds"

Opmerkingen: We are working in digital agency and we have lot of projects of digital promotion and leads generation. We Work for client separately and have to create multiple email campaign for business leads using fresh email data. GetResponse is best software for email marketing. We can create campaign and create list easily. It provide advance option to design page template and send emails directly to customer. All templates in GetResponse are mobile friendly. Overall GetResponse is good solution for business sales.

Pluspunten: GetResponse is perfect solution to grow your business customer. We can easily increase business sales for our clients projects. GetResponse gives advance option to set multiple email campaign and targeted to bulk users directly. We can import and export emails list in our campaign easily. We can select multiple email template and customize email template by drag and drop option. Server of GetResponse is very fast and secure to send emails. We can easily track all emails and check response easily.

Minpunten: No problem face during use of GetResponse for our client business. It's useful to grow business by targeting customers in multiple countries.

van GetResponse op 27-8-2020

Hi Anuj, we're thrilled to see that you've had such a positive experience with GetResponse. We love helping you and your customers reach your marketing goals! We'd love to learn more about the results you've been achieving with us. If you'd be interested in sharing them, please contact us at [email protected], so we can showcase your company in our communication. Thanks! - Maria

• Beoordeeld op 22-8-2020
Janice W.
eLearning Consultant & Food Safety Auditor
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-8-2018

"Small Business, eLearning and Marketing Users must try"

Opmerkingen: Get Response is used mainly for landing pages and workflows (aka Funnels). Very very handy and eMail AutoResponders have been implemented easily. You can save templates that you use over and over again and just adjust minor things for different applications or products/services. Love the workflow that has abandoned cart and options of what to do if an email is read or not and waiting time to resend, etc... Always learning more and more as they release following the BETA Test, more amazing features. There is also a Webinar option that I have used. Taught many of my Clients eMail Marketing by using Get Response. It made so much sense to them as many who create eLearning for sale do not realise that they need an automated system of some kind for tracking and selling via auto responders for residual income ROI.

Pluspunten: Get Response gave me a very smooth and cohesive introduction to all the elements of email Marketing and Campaign Management. It simplified so many buzz words I have heard for years and is still doing amazing things for my clients too who are new to email marketing and campaign management. Ease of Use and Great UI Extremely useful for Branding your eMail Campaigns.

Minpunten: More tooltip text or hints , like a small hover box with information. Also, clicking on the blue smile is apparently the home key that gets you back to the beginning, that is not clear and a tool tip hover box or some other 'accessibility' method would be useful. Other than that, I really do like Get Response as a mid-range eMail Campaign Management CRM The Webinar did not always work well.

• Beoordeeld op 28-8-2018
Abraham B.
Fotografie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-4-2021

"Is Getresponse good for Marketers?"

Opmerkingen: I started using getresponse when i first ventured into affiliate marketing and so far i have not encountered problems with them apart from the cons i stated above. I grew my email list with the free version for a while and after i made some money, i upgraded and have been using it since then. If you are starting out as an affiliate marketer, then getresponse is okay for you

Pluspunten: 1. First of i like the fact that they will give you a whole 1month to try it out for free and make some money before investing which is what i did. 2.It is also a great autoresponder, my emails sends exactly the way i designed them and at exactly same time too. 3. What i love about them is the vast amount of template they have making creating landing pages very easy and they also have email templates too 4. Generally, their software is very easy to use especially for someone new to email marketing

Minpunten: Getresponse do have two problems i think they should look at; 1. The loading time is slow. it shows the rough design of my landing pages for a while before loading the full page. 2. I cant design the desktop and mobile version of my landing pages completely separate. Designing one always affects the other and it took me a while to find a balance between the two and still had to compromise my initial design

van GetResponse op 7-5-2021

Hi Abraham!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and will be shared with the team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

• Beoordeeld op 25-4-2021
Thomas C.
Self-Employed
  • Beoordeeld op 1-4-2019

"GetResponse"

Opmerkingen: I use GetResponse to generate leads through the landing pages feature while sending email newsletters to my lists daily. In addition, I use the autoresponder feature to have content and sales emails sent for me so I can spend more time building my business and traffic sources.

Pluspunten: I love the ease of use and ability to create a very large backlog of emails quickly. I like to send out daily newsletters to my list and after about a week or so I will go back through and add those emails into an autoresponder that I will use for new leads that haven't been getting the original newsletters. This makes my life so much easier and allows me to spend less time on the platform while getting more done.
In addition, I love the Spam Score feature that helps keep my messages out of the spam folder. If your email is going to spam, your message isn't being heard.

Minpunten: I would like a little more landing page functionality. I find templates either have too much preloaded or not enough. I would like there to be more functionality similar to that of ClickFunnels or even Builderall. If there was further functionality to create sales funnels and take payments through GetResponse I think that will help as well. People like myself want to have everything all in one place for their business. If they can get all they need (landing pages, sales funnels, email marketing, automations) in one place it would make life much easier and GetResponse, in this case, a much more desirable platform.

• Beoordeeld op 1-4-2019
Wojciech O.
Marketing Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-3-2020

"Best email marketing service - I tried a lot of them"

Opmerkingen: GetResponse is a tool I was looking for since I started to working at email marketing. I tried few of most popular email marketing platforms and at the end of a day GetResponse is the best of them.

Pluspunten: Really fast and helpful helpdesk. Easy to use. New users will get familiar with the software in just hours. Great pricing table. Friendly marketing automation interface.

Minpunten: Occasionally problems with stability of platform (PHP errors). Enterprise Account Customer Support is changing a little too often.

van GetResponse op 7-12-2020

Hi Wojciech! Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that the help desk has been quick and helpful. -Taylor

• Beoordeeld op 26-3-2020
Taufik Y.
Online Marketer
  • Beoordeeld op 25-3-2021

"Make email marketing easy"

Opmerkingen: Overall, GetResponse is my choice when it comes to email marketing because it's easy to use with an affordable price.

Pluspunten: GetResponse is a very powerful email autoresponder and marketing tools. They do not just have an autoresponder. They also have complete marketing tools. I can create a landing page, funnel and capture page with GetResponse. Everything with the drag and drop page builder, and it's very easy to use.

Minpunten: I need to upgrade the plan to use customizable email automation. In this upgrade version, they give a lot of tools that I do not use at all.

van GetResponse op 27-3-2021

Hi Taufik!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and I will be sharing it with the team. -Taylor

• Beoordeeld op 25-3-2021
Mayank D.
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 4-5-2021

"Best All-in-One Marketing Platform for Every Online Business"

Opmerkingen: Get Response really helps me to set up and scale my online business. I started it as an affiliate marketer and managing my business through it. It easy and simple to use. If you are non-technical, just like me, no need to worry about it. Their customer support team always guide at every step. I really love their sales funnel feature and my conversion rate boosted by 200% by using one of their ready-to-use template having a high open-rate.

Pluspunten: 1. It's pretty user-friendly. Further, tons of tutorials are available on every tool to guide you on every step. 2. The Basic Plan is cheaper than many of its key competitors whilst offering just as much even more functionality. 3. Further, you can start your FREE 30-day trial without providing any card details which helps online marketers who are just starting their journey, giving them a decent amount of time to learn & understand the platform. 4. I like its integration feature the most, connects every popular e-commerce site including Google Analytics. This feature really helps me to connect to an e-commerce site like Shopify and prepare an email marketing campaign.

Minpunten: 1. Difficult to navigate between multiple opt-in.
2. Webinar attendees limit of 100 in "Plus " plan. Required to increase it.

van GetResponse op 17-5-2021

Hi Mayank!

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I have shared your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

• Beoordeeld op 4-5-2021
Mickael M.
marketeur
  • Beoordeeld op 29-10-2020

"UN TRES BON AUTOREPONDEUR (parfait pour l'email marketing simple et facile )"

Opmerkingen: C'est un excellent outil pour toute petite entreprise à la recherche d'un logiciel d'emailing marketing. Il permet de faire des wébinaire également ( mais ce n'est pas sa fonction première) J'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé la fonctionnalité glisser-déposer ça simplifie vraiment la vie . Vous pouvez créer des e-mails promotionnels, des newsletters sans avoir à etre un champion de la technique ( ce qui n'est pas mon cas) . Vous pouvez également partager votre compte pour le déléguer à un prestataire ou au un autre administrateur, vous choississez les fonctionnalités que vous acceptez de déléguer en gardant ainsi le contrôle sur votre compte.

Pluspunten: TRES FACILE D'UTILISATION .
-pour moi l'un des meilleurs auto-répondeur avec un très bon taux de délivrabilité.
-le support client est très réactif c'est un vrai plus .
-hyper intuitif d'utilisation et la mise à jour avec les workflow permet de créer des séquence d'emailing vraiment personnalisé en fonction des action de vos prospects .

Minpunten: le seul petit point faible c'est qu'il n'y a pas de tuto en français fait par Get Response

van GetResponse op 7-12-2020

Hi Mickael! Thank you for this review! We do have this YouTube playlist which lists multiple videos in French: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klPUul050w4&list=PLolK1kgYG3zzG5eaCumoQjQpUeuoBRDwW. However, I will let the team know you would like to see more of these in the future. -Taylor

• Beoordeeld op 29-10-2020
Senior Minister
  • Beoordeeld op 3-10-2018

"Longtime GetResponse User"

Opmerkingen: One of the best parts of GetResponse is the customer service. I am one who likes to get on the phone to discuss a problem. But they have it set up where you're routed to a live chat. I was resistant to use this format but everyone I've ever worked with when I've had a problem has been courteous and very, very knowledgeable. Without exception, we've been able to go back and forth on chat and resolve my issue. So, while I do not like live chat, it has worked like a charm for my GetResponse account.

Pluspunten: I like having an email service where I can house all my contacts. GetResponse allows me to maintain multiple lists. There are tons of templates where I can compose any kind of email I can imagine. All the emails I've ever sent are maintained as templates that I can re-use or study for their analytics. I can go into sent emails and see who opened which emails and who didn't open them. I pay for the service based on the number of active email addresses I have in the database. And, if anything ever happens to my site or my social media outlets, I always have my list to take with me wherever I go.

Minpunten: I'm not a fan of how they handle their billing. It seems the bill date moves every month. It makes me think I'm paying for 13 months in a calendar year instead of 12. I also don't like how they do their count to determine billing. For example, an email address on 3 separate lists counts as 3 separate contacts. So, you may not have hit their limit for billing with the overall number of addresses you have on file. But, segmenting your lists and having the same email address on multiple lists may put you over your count and move you into a higher billing tier. That may not bother you but for me, I am often scrubbing my lists for inactive email addresses to make sure I'm not paying for someone who never opens my email.s.

• Beoordeeld op 3-10-2018
Lee K.
Computergames, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-4-2019

"GetResponse Email Software or something more?"

Opmerkingen: When I started my business, I needed a way to digitally manage and track my engagement with potential customers and converted leads. I also needed a way to keep my content subscribers engaged and up to date with new content I was releasing. I decided to take a look at GetResponse and I am very glad I did. What I found was not just a simple email autoresponder, but a complete digital marketing platform. Sure, I am able to set up automated email lists and responders but it’s much more than that. I can manage my newsletters, and it’s an easy process because they even give you newsletter templates which are very convenient and easy to use, but you can create your own if needed.
One of the best features about GetResponse is the Workflow Editor, it allows me to set up specific processes, so I can create a landing page then perform an email collection task and push them to the content they were looking for in a fluid simple movement. Once the email is collected it can go into a holding pattern and the software will automatically send the contact a welcome email right away or at a specified time after the initial engagement. You can even set up emails in advance and time them to be delivered days after the initial contact to remind them of your brand and keep your business on their mind. The visual elements of the Workflow Editor make it so easy to set up very complex marketing and content delivery campaigns with very little effort. One of the most powerful email tools you can get.

Pluspunten: Pros The Ease of use for this platform is staggering for beginners and for proficient users alike. There are even training guides and videos to help you get up and running quickly. The platform has so many automations that you can set up to automate your onboarding process and you won’t believe how easy it is to set these up. There is a very powerful Workflow Editor that makes setting up a complete email marketing campaign a breeze and the templates are reasonably laid out, so you can build your whole campaign efficiently and quickly using templates or if you need a more complex setup you can build from scratch. Finally, the reports and statistics tools are very robust and can help you to understand what is working the best for your business and what campaigns need some rethinking. Additionally, the pro plan offers access to webinar marketing. All plans come with a free 30-day trial so you can get started with no upfront investment.

Minpunten: Cons The smallest plan only allows for a 1000 subscriber list and access to the landing pages. If you grow fast you will need to bump up to the next level which cost more however you also then get access to 5000 subscribers and you get access to do the webinar marketing so it’s not really a negative. You also get access to several other useful features.

• Beoordeeld op 17-4-2019
Home Inspector
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 19-4-2019

"A Lot of Options for the Price"

Opmerkingen: I use this software with an email list that is around 1200. I send out weekly emails and have two opt ins that I use on a consistent basis. I also use their Android App to track my opens and clicks with every email I send. It makes it easy to determine how I'm doing and explore insights on a regular basis.

Pluspunten: I've used this software for the past 3 years, and I could not be happier with the amount of options I have available to me for the cost. There is a lot of room to customize everything in this software. I like that I can completely customize opt in forms to be any size and any design you can dream up. It's really great for branding and staying consistent with your website's design. I have also used their landing pages, which are really simple to format and create in a short amount of time. They are completely customizable and are great if you want to quickly set up an optin without creating a whole website. I use their platform to send out a weekly email. This process is so quick and seamless for me as I can turn any email I've sent in the past into a template. I can simply change the content of each email and send it in a snap. I also love that this software has so many tools integrated into it. I can create an optin and send an automated email as well as filter my subscribers into my main email list. It's nice to have it all in one.

Minpunten: The only complaint I have about this software is that it almost has TOO many options. It can feel a bit overwhelming when you login to know what to do and where to go. I only use a few of the many options because of this. I know what I use on a daily basis and I'm familiar with that, but I don't explore too much as it feels cumbersome to navigate quickly.

• Beoordeeld op 19-4-2019
Home Inspector
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018

"Can be Difficult to Navigate - But great for a Beginner"

Opmerkingen: I use this software for a blog and educational website. I use it to send out a weekly newsletter and add opt in forms to my blog.

Pluspunten: I like that this software is lower in price, but offers many of the same features of the other expensive ones. I like to use the opt-in box features to promote lead magnets on my website. I also like that I can copy the email settings from a previously sent newsletter or autoresponder.

Minpunten: The software feels very difficult to navigate if you have more than one opt-in or lead magnet. I wish there were a way for the software to send an auto responder for a particular opt-in without creating a new contact list. I'm constantly moving my contacts around and it gets cumbersome. There are also a lot of glitches with their drag and drop features on their design side.

• Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018
Irayya M.
UI/UX Architect
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021

"Needs to Improve the Usability of the application"

Opmerkingen: I am very much happy with the functionality if someone reworks the usability part, it will be one of the best products.

Pluspunten: It has awesome features, like process automation, template design, preview different device look and feel

Minpunten: Needs to improve the usability, search, report building list, changing the template from the automation design page

van GetResponse op 14-3-2021

Hi Irayya!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. I will share your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

• Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021
Benjamin T.
entrepreneur
Informatiediensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021

"Getresponse Review"

Opmerkingen: I would say it's awesome.

Pluspunten: I was super impressed with it ease of use and it's fair pricing, I have used several email marketing platforms but I had to leave all the others for Getresponse. They have all I needed to do my business. They made everything easy for me.

Minpunten: They somewhat have limited integrations compared to bigger platforms.

van GetResponse op 18-5-2021

Hi Benjamin!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it. -Taylor

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021
Nick R.
vp
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019

"This software is not bad."

Opmerkingen: Besides the server issue, the software is very useful. The training is also excellent to help improve your marketing.

Pluspunten: It gives you great templates and products. The analytics are very helpful for tracking your results.

Minpunten: Using for email marketing, we had issues with our open rates getting reduced by 50% or more without change in our usage. After numerous communication with the company, we found out they moved us to a "bad" server/IP address which triggered the recipient inbox spam filters. After several months, the problem was resolved with open rates bouncing back up. They denied being the cause but we have the proof.

• Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019
Bimal C.
DIGITAL MARKETER
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-5-2021

"GetResponse review."

Opmerkingen: Getresponse made my work life easier than before. that why if you a looking for the best email marketing software. This is perfect for you.

Pluspunten: Personally, I think if you are looking for the best professional email marketing for your business then this Getresponse must in 1st list because it is beginner-friendly and easy to play around. Its price is lower when you compare to other email services provider by far. I am also using it in my business because I can build a landing page from scratch or I can use a premade template. I can send an email automatically at the best time so it doesn't go to spam or trash box, collect email. plus you get tons of features like building a sale funnel,webinars,marketing automation,countdown tier,e-commerce tool etc

Minpunten: The only cons are it doesn't have a free plan. Hope it will change in future.Because before purchasing any software people should know it is perfect for their business.

van GetResponse op 18-5-2021

Hi Bimal!

Thanks for taking the time to leave this detailed review. Your feedback is really important to us as it is what helps us continue to improve!

I wanted to mention that although we do not have a free plan, we do offer a 30-day free trial to all new users!

Again, thanks for your time.

• Beoordeeld op 17-5-2021
Corrisa M.
  • Beoordeeld op 21-3-2021

"Cutting-Edge Without the High Price Tag"

Opmerkingen: Overall good experiences with GetResponse and I've used them for over 10 years!

Pluspunten: GetResponse is on top of the industry - they know what features customers want and where the trends are going.

Minpunten: They could allow more third party websites tracking links on their landing page builders. Right now it's very limited.

van GetResponse op 27-3-2021

Hi Corrisa!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your feedback and the fact that you have been a customer for 10+ years. I will be sharing your feedback about third party website tracking links with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

• Beoordeeld op 21-3-2021
Calvin K.
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 25-7-2021

"Why you should really get Getresponse for your business"

Opmerkingen: My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features.
All of my emaillists are easy to maintain and customers are happy with the services too.
Once setting up a automation flow properly you never have to look at it again

Pluspunten: - Very easy to use and therefore userfriendly for all
- Updating more features often, Getresponse listens to their customers
- Creating and maintaining lists never was this easy
- My business keeps on growing just by using Getreponse

Minpunten: - using images in the emails are not resizable easily
- landing page maker can use some more work, drag and drop is ok, not perfect yet
- very little options with the lowest paid subscription, have to update to soon to get “good” options

van GetResponse op 27-7-2021

Hi Calvin!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

• Beoordeeld op 25-7-2021
Co-Founder
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

"GetResponse is a solid alternative to MailChimp"

Opmerkingen: Overall, our experience with GetResponse has been very positive. It is critical to segment your marketing tools from your back-end dependencies (MailChimp owns Mandrill!!!) and GetResponse has helped us succeed on that front without negatively impacting the end-user experience.

Pluspunten: GetResponse is a quality platform that has been very reliable with the design and delivery of our marketing emails. I really like the way that the emails look when they are delivered, and the level of control that you have over this within the platform. I don't think the User Interface is quite as intuitive as MailChimp, but the quality is just as good, the prices are more competitive, and the customer service is great. Any time I have a question, I can get a member of the GetResponse team in Live Chat to navigate me through it.

Minpunten: The ability to analyze data is severely lacking in GetResponse. MailChimp allowed exports of all email campaign data into Excel so you can manipulate and analyze data as needed, but for whatever reason, GetResponse doesn't do this. It is a very significant shortcoming (which I have also addressed directly with their support team).

• Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019
Jose eduardo S.
administrator
Administratie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2021

"getresponse the software that will help you increase your sales by 50%."

Opmerkingen: very happy as it made me reach 1m dollars in 2 years, in my course store business.

Pluspunten: Hi,I am a frequent user as I have a business selling courses and the software helped me to bill 1m dollars in these 2 years because it helped me to get my potential customers to buy my courses,as well as it helped me this software will help you to have more sales,believe me it is better than other alternatives like clickfunnels as it costs less than 15 dollars a month compared to their competition,what are you waiting for!

Minpunten: nothing, since it is better to use templates, everything is already implemented so that your sales will be boosted.

van GetResponse op 15-5-2021

Hi Jose!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

• Beoordeeld op 8-5-2021
Marre H.
Mede eigenaar
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-7-2021

"Vooral niet aan GetResponse beginnen"

Opmerkingen: Ik zou het gebruikt van GetResponse ten zeerste afraden. Vanaf moment 1 belanden onze nieuwsbrieven in de spam. Wij hebben toen contact gehad met GetResponse hoe we dit kunnen verbeteren. Omdat dit bij onze vorige nieuwsbrieven via Mailchimp niet het geval was. Hun graden toen aan om een code toe te voegen aan ons domeinen. Dit heeft het nooit opgelost, sterker nog wij waren volgens GR het probleem.. GetResponse dwong ons vervolgens bepaalde aanpassingen te maken in onze nieuwsbrief. Ja, ze dwongen dit want ons account werd namelijk gewoon geblokkeerd. Uiteraard stonden we hier open voor want wij hoopte ook op een oplossing, echter was de toon en manier hoe dit werd opgedragen was niet oke! We hebben allen aanpassingen en aanbevelingen gedaan. Echter is vorige week ons account definitief gesloten.
- We hebben betaald voor een jaar maar hier maar 4 maanden gebruik van gemaakt. De overige maanden krijgen we niet terug want dit zou ergens in de algemene voorwaarden staan opgenomen. Terwijl kun ons account hebben geblokkeerd.
- Alle data mbt verstuurde nieuwsbrieven zijn we kwijt, want hier willen zij geen inzichten meer in geven.
- We mogen geen back up meer maken van nieuwsbrieven die al klaar stonden om verstuurd te worden.
Kortom ik zou echt een andere partij! Deze partij is niet klantvriendelijk, niet oplossingsgericht en denk absoluut niet mee in oplossingen.

Pluspunten: Drag and drop vormgeving van nieuwsbrief is erg fijn.

Minpunten: - Extreme onvriendelijke klantenservice.
- Veel nieuwsbrieven belanden in de spam (hier hadden wij met mailchimp geen last van).
- Willen niet meedenken in oplossingen, maar dingen je bepaalde aanpassingen te doen in mailinglijst en nieuwsbrieven, zonder dat hier een bepaalde motivatie over gedeeld wordt;
- Je account wordt geblokkeerd zonder overleg of contact,
- Je account wordt verwijderd zonder overleg of contact, waarna je alles kwijt bent:
gemaakte content en data die je hebt verzamelt over je nieuwsbrieven.
- Wij hebben betaald voor een jaar, na 4 maanden willen we eigelijk allemaal niet meer met elkaar samenwerken. De resterende maanden krijgen we niet terug.
- Alles wat ze doen is zogenaamd geaccepteerd omdat dit in de algemene voorwaarden staat, maar in werkelijk is het onredelijkheid en niet klantvriendelijk.

van GetResponse op 28-7-2021

Hi Marre,

We are sorry to hear that our support team has not met your expectations.

Deliverability is influenced by multiple factors. I would advise you to contact our Deliverability Team via the Support team, as each case is treated individually and requires a separate investigation and consultation in order to provide maximum efficiency and to ensure that our Customer's goals are met.

An immediate termination of an account can only happen for reasons clearly stated in the Terms of Service.

The deletion of an account only occurs when the account is unpaid and inactive for more than 90 days.

Regarding the data backup, we can generate and provide such a back-up file on user's demand via chat or email, if the account still exists.

By purchasing and using GetResponse you have accepted our Terms of Service. Violation of those has resulted in the closing of your account and as per our Refund Policy and GetResponse being pay-as-you-go type of service, the refund wasn't issued. -Taylor

• Beoordeeld op 20-7-2021