Gemiddelde scores

4,7 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,6 /5

Over Livestorm

Livestorm is een oplossing voor webconferenties op maat voor bedrijven van elke omvang die op afstand vergaderingen en webinars willen hosten.

Meer informatie over Livestorm

327 reviews worden weergegeven

Enrico D.
Omroepen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-6-2020

"Perfect Webinar platform"

Opmerkingen: We use livestorm in a daily case.
Producing live-webinars works fine.
Also a lot of daily webinars up to 200 participants to very different themes and attendees works.
A big feature is also the extensive automatisation possibilities.

Pluspunten: It is easy to use, has an enormous compatibility and some outstanding features.

Minpunten: The compatibility mode for bringing attendees to stage could be a little more relaxed.
It doesnt work also on iPad pro as a "Mobile device".

• Beoordeeld op 3-6-2020
Rob M.
Editorial Director
Publiceren, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-5-2021

"Intuitive, high-quality next-gen webinar platform"

Pluspunten: Livestorm is easy to set up. There's loads of functionality for hosts in the back end but fundamentally it's the quality of the videos and the ability for team members/hosts to "direct" a webinar, selecting which speakers to go full screen, when slides should go full screen, sharing video etc.

Minpunten: There are a few simple things like a post-webinar survey that, while possible, needs a little more technical ability. I haven't really used the automation capabilities but I imagine once I try to we will be able to do things like this easily.

• Beoordeeld op 25-5-2021
Hanna T.
Communication Manager
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-12-2020

"DON'T subscribe to Livestorm!!!"

Opmerkingen: - It is very difficult to run a video from a Powerpoint presentation on the platform, the sound simply doesnt work. You have to download other softwares and have a very special organization to make it work. Of course when it's your first webinar and you have no idea what the hell is going on... you are happy to be organized and rehearse as it took us 24hours to figure it out, thanks to the ZERO HELP from customer service!
- Sometimes... you don't know why or when... your speaker's Powerpoint presentation wont work on Livestorm. It will only be a black screen... For NO REASON AT ALL!!! Just that the platform is not technically ready!!! Again, we were luck to rehearse in advance but I lost 48hours of the time of a very important surgon who was my speaker and stressed out a lot about this technical problem, she went to buy new webcams, eternal microphones.... we even payed for 12hourse help from a technician to go see her in Israel and try to figure it out!!! Nothing worked! Of course NO CUTOMER SERVICE was answering my complaints except only one hour before the webinar to tell me that it wasnt a fixable problem... I had to PAY AN OTHER SUNSCRIBTION TO ZOOM 1 hour before my webinar and send the new link to all my participants... of course it worked perfectly on zoom in one second!
I cant tell you how disapointed I am in Livestorm, I have no trust in them anymore, I am complaining to everyone about it and cant even get an answer for the customer service !

Pluspunten: The design of the software is nice. We chose it originally because it is a French company.

Minpunten: This software is not ready to be used for the general public. I have had many technical problems that completely enabled my webinar to start, mostly because of incompatibility with Powerpoint presentations. Powerpoint presentations are often at the core of a webinar... there CANT BE ANY INCOMPATIBILITY!
Also, there is NO COMPETENT NOR ACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I am paying 2500 dollars a year to speak to a chat bot and maybe have someone answering my questions 24hours after I need an answer!!!
ALSO, it is extremely EXPENSIVE, has no cost flexibility, if you need only one month webinar with more than 250 subscribers you have to pay for the whole year

van Livestorm op 17-2-2021

Hi Hanna,
We are truly sorry to read about this experience. Our platform at that time only supported sharing PowerPoint slides via screen sharing, rather than sending.

Moreover, we are sorry to hear that our customer service did not meet your expectations. After examination, our Support team worked closely with you and was in touch within 1 hour of your first correspondence with us. We apologize if this was not sufficient.

With regards to our pricing plan, it's our mission to be as clear and transparent as possible. As outlined on our pricing page, we offer the ability to choose between annual and monthly plans. There's also options to further customize your plan.

We were sorry to hear about this experience and after discussion in December, our Support team had provided you with a full refund. We reviewed your comment again carefully and we'll take it into consideration to continue providing our customers and users with a great experience.

All the best,
Daniella from Livestorm

• Beoordeeld op 8-12-2020
Jérôme M.
Wijn en sterke drank, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 31-3-2021

"Go for it, cocorico !"

Opmerkingen: I can really promote my business to a large panel of people, there is no download needed for the users, there is a unique and personal link for acces to the room for each attendee so i'ts safe !
I will also implement my livestorm page to my website with the program of my online meetings, I'ts very practical,

Pluspunten: The fact that with livestorm my compagny LET'S DRINK SAS can reach people whom not attempted beacause they left their contact information during the inscription process, so I can re-schedule.

Minpunten: sometimes there is beugs, but they fixed it fast

• Beoordeeld op 31-3-2021
Aron S.
Head of Digital Strategy
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-4-2021

"Livestorm is the one."

Opmerkingen: Perfect. Great product and remarkably responsive team.

Pluspunten: We were using Zoom and Adobe Connect for webinars and meetings. We switched to Livestorm and haven’t looked back. The best part of Livestorm is how well it always works. No glitches, nothing to figure out how to fix. And when we have had a question for support, they’re amazingly fast.

Minpunten: No cons at all. Livestorm has done everything we need it to do.

• Beoordeeld op 5-4-2021
Julia D.
Customer Success Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-3-2021

"Love the Tool!"

Opmerkingen: Livestorm gives me the opportunity to offer a new service to my clients through the webinars. At the same time, I save valuable time.

Pluspunten: You can easily customize your webinars and host weekly events.
The content and knowledge base helps a lot and it's fun to test new options.

Minpunten: It would be great to include the recording after a webinar directly in the email sequence.
And I would love to see the results of a poll in the sessions overview.

• Beoordeeld op 24-3-2021
Thomas F.
Business Development Manager
Publieke zaken, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-3-2021

"Easy webinar tool"

Opmerkingen: We onboarded quite easily many new users thanks to this user-friendly tool.

Pluspunten: No software to install and update. It's a real SaaS even on mobile. Our international clients have always been able to connect hassle-free. The logic of the sessions (on the same topic) is a plus for those who have recurring content.
I like the uploaded content-sharing tool. It makes it easy to broadcast PDF, video, etc.
We are trying to make the API work with our CRM. Should be done soon.

Minpunten: The "team member" status is a bit weird. If a colleague wants to attend an event of your company, the admin has to invite him/her as a team member (a kind of co-host). Otherwise, he/she can't subscribe.

• Beoordeeld op 29-3-2021
Will L.
Partnerships & Content
Internet, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-4-2021

"Most useful webinar software available"

Opmerkingen: Creating engaging content when everyone was getting webinar fatigue was one of our key objectives. Livestorm has helped us achieve this with their engaging sign up pages, live features and post-event triggers.

Pluspunten: The ease of interacting with the audience such as polls, Q&A and chat is really useful for creating engaging content that retains attention. We found the ability to embed YouTube videos really clever and made the overall experience a bit special to the ones our competitors are running.
Once it's finished the automation to send the users to a specific landing page is really important for our post-event sales process. Being able to watch this on-demand means our content is ever-green and used for multiple campaigns throughout the year.

Minpunten: The limited number of streams on the webinar were a hindrance, however, Livestorm have listened to our requests and increased this now.

• Beoordeeld op 23-4-2021
Matthias S.
Product Management
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-3-2021

"Very smooth webinar software with convenient automation features"

Opmerkingen: Can only recommend after trying Zoom Webinars and Webinar Ninja before.

Pluspunten: Webinars can be set up very easily and with just a few clicks you can make a single webinar a multi-session series. In combination with template-able emails, admin in the background is kept at a minimum level.

Minpunten: We using it with German end users, translation is not entirely optimal there.

• Beoordeeld op 12-3-2021
Elizabete A.
Product Marketing Manager
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-3-2021

"Great of online webinars"

Opmerkingen: Great tool for our purpose - new feature launch webinars, including demo and Q&A. Easy signup for our users and opportunity to have the on-demand webinar recording. There are a few cool integrations we would like to try out as well with the future webinars.

Pluspunten: We used Livestorm for new feature launch webinars. We were looking for a webinar platform that would have the possibility to have interactive webinars with the option of inviting users to speak on the stage and ask their questions. Livestorm delivered just that.

Minpunten: They offer UTM tracking for signups but it is only visible after downloading the csv file. For some reason, the main dashboard UTM cells were empty.

• Beoordeeld op 28-3-2021
Helen R.
Head of Technology
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020

"Outstanding product - best combination of features I've found"

Opmerkingen: It has allowed us to pivot our face to face solutions into online ones, rapidly and cost effectively, to respond to the business challenges introduced through the Covid-19 pandemic. Our customers are happy and responsive, and we haven't had any utilization issues or problems from any client thus far. The customer service is excellent, although I would enjoy a live chat functionality, and honestly after investigating many other platforms, I can say this one beats the competition hands down.

Pluspunten: For us, the crucial aspects were the customisation of the registration process (in this case via Zapier which we already use) and the ease of applying consistent branding across multiple webinars with the Duplicate option. The reporting is detailed and simple to use, and the metrics regarding attendance have given us key insights into our user base. The ease of on-demand and replay features also stands out. Lastly, the customer support has been outstanding. I absolutely recommend this product, we were up and running with a branded webinar in less than 10 minutes.

Minpunten: Honestly, the platform does everything we need. If I had to highlight anything, I'd like to be able to customise reporting a bit more and b) the process of asking for an export, waiting for a mail, and then downloading the export is a bit clunky. I've had several issues with invites being flagged as spam, despite clients whitelisting the relevant domains, and it would be nice to be able to register (rather than invite) people for a webinar directly from the dashboard rather than requiring Zapier, and it would be nice to customise the timing of the triggered mails going out before/after a webinar.

• Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020
Mark L.
MD
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 20-4-2020

"Livestorm fills the gaps"

Opmerkingen: The support team seem very responsive, but during lockdown they are not focused on improving the product, rather on making sure that the product actually works with all this increased demand. Fair enough!

Pluspunten: I researched a lot of different webinar packages before choosing live storm. Some of the best features for us were the fact that you could have six different participants on the screen at once, the fact that the attendee doesn’t need to download a file, the flexibility of the registration page, and the ability to upload presentation slides. It looks slick too.

Minpunten: There are some features that could still be improved. Although it seems to be in beta-phase at the moment the ability for replays of any webinar to have presentation slides is important and not currently possible outside of the beta trial. Also, the display of upcoming webinars could be improved a lot. In other words rather than just one long list of upcoming webinars perhaps allow a list of today’s webinars, this week’s webinars, etc

• Beoordeeld op 20-4-2020
Emma G.
Co-founder
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019

"Professional and engaging!"

Pluspunten: We use Livestorm for the weekly webinars we run in our 7-week online leadership program, Leadership Beyond the Theory. For past cohorts, we used a different webinar software, but Livestorm is brilliant - we will never go back! Our students love the interactive nature of it (polls, chat and questions are really easy to see and use), and from a moderator and host point of view, it's incredibly easy and fun to use. The reminder emails are awesome and I'm confident that the emails led to an increased attendance rate overall. Did I mention how great the polls are? Really useful for collecting important customer information. Great customer service, even with the timezone difference between France and Australia they made time to video call me and help with different bits and pieces. Highly recommend!

Minpunten: The only thing that I found tricky was making sure our internet was strong enough to run it at a high quality - the other webinar software we used was an app on the computer so quality was the same all the time, but because Livestorm streams through the internet you have to have good speeds (which Australia typically doesn't! When we ran the webinars from the US we had more than enough internet strength to run a really high-quality video).

van Livestorm op 28-8-2019

Thanks Emma, that's great feedback.

The fact that we're streaming through a browser indeed demands a bit more resources both in computer power and internet speed, but it's quite close.

The pros of our tech is that the protocol is open-source, fully encrypted, and obviously does not demand any downloads.

I strongly suggest going through our docs to get the ideal bandwidth, best practices, and the tool to test your environment.

• Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019
Jennifer O.
Marketing Project Coordinator
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-9-2019

"ABSOLUTE LIFESAVER!"

Opmerkingen: I did easily 20 hours of research and for the cost and what this offers this is truly better then even the most popular platforms out there with more brand recognition. I have no doubt this will be a household name in short order.

Pluspunten: I could go on and on so I am going to make a list: User interface
INTEGRATIONS!!!
Great Graphic Design
Editing and saving is easy
Making webinars and changing them is easy
Great landing page
Great webinar room
Call in options and file downloads
chat option
poll option
private questions option
Screen share
automatic recording
the data gotten on visitors is IMMENSE
great customizable questionnaire for signing up
Customizable send emails
Incredible customer service always present
Great audience filtering
Easy export of audience data
I like the way the teams are built. They don't want to just take all of your money they have ways you can ad team members like me (tech person) to help run the webinar if you only have one host which is all we need.

Minpunten: The only thing you should note though it's never been a problem ever for me is that they are in France. So the customer service is only available in the mornings in the USA. Also I saw some shortcomings but in the six months using the platform they have made the updates. If you make a suggestion they listen and truly consider adding that upgrade.

van Livestorm op 20-9-2019

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!
We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with Livestorm. Please do get in touch with us if you have any further feedback for improvement :)

Regarding the US support hours, you are right. We absolutely needed that to offer a better experience! This is the reason why, we've extended our support coverage to the US timezone since the beginning of September! Whether in the East Coast or the West Coast, you should not have any problem reaching out to us during office hours :) We will make an official announcement in October regarding this.

Thanks again for taking the time to submit your feedback Jennifer! :)

Best,
Elif and the Livestorm team

• Beoordeeld op 18-9-2019
Pia W.
Global Product Manager
Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-9-2020

"An intuitive, cost-effective platform with great customer support"

Opmerkingen: It has been so much less stressful to hold webinars, and has encouraged us as an organisation to set up and carry out more.

Pluspunten: It's intuitive to use - you can set up and custom design a webinar in minutes, even if you've never seen the platform before
It has great integration options
It's easy for speakers to access, and it's easy to make people speakers during a webinar
It has all the tracking options you would expect to get with a webinar platform
It's a cost of the price of the webinar platform we were using
Customer support is excellent

Minpunten: It would be nice to have a private chat function for the hosts/guest speakers during a webinar - this would allow the hosts/guest speakers to discuss which questions to answer live, which to take off-line, and what order to go through them

• Beoordeeld op 7-9-2020
Leonie H.
Events Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-10-2020

"Intuitive tooling that works very well for global webinars"

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been really good and we've had many compliments from over the world. The software is easy to use and as people do not need to download a separate programme makes it accessible.

Pluspunten: It is easy to set up webinars, very intuitive and provides you with a nice data dashboard to directly understand the success of your webinar. Livestorm keeps innovating and improving, and listens to the feedback of their customers. Also, a big plus for us is that Livestorm is GDPR compliant.

Minpunten: It is a browser software, meaning that it is more susceptible to the internet connection of the speakers. On the other hand, we have not had any speaker (unless there internet was completely down) not being able to finish their presentation. A simple page refresh usually does the trick, but it can of course impact the user experience when speakers drop off.

• Beoordeeld op 12-10-2020
Bruce C.
Director of Products
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

"Livestorm for Webinars"

Pluspunten: We have used Livestorm for webinars since we were spun out from another company (who use GoToWebinar) and it has been great! We run multiple webinars a month using the platform. We like that no client/downloads are required to view or host webinars and use the "company page" on our website as a way to serve up recorded webinars on-demand and be able to capture viewers details to feed our sales process (which you obviously don't get with Youtube alone). We also like that you can add speaker bios into the platform, there are many other platforms to host these, but none that are integrated with the whole webinar experience. Finally, the whole UI/experience can be branded more deeply than other platforms making for a more seamless experience for attendees

Minpunten: We recently ran a 16 hour virtual conference which we had wanted to record but were unable to record more than 2 hours with Livestorm. We ended up using Zoom because of this single limitation, which was a real shame as there are many things about the zoom platform that are worse than Livestorm (managing permissions to mention one!)

Andy B.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-9-2020

"Our Go To Webinar Software"

Opmerkingen: We run a face to face training company. We couldnt train face to face anymore so it enable us continue to provide services in the current new norm. In the future we will be able to use it as an extension to our physical sessions too.

Pluspunten: An abundance of included features over and above the competition, no additional 'add-ons', were not fans of the 'Ryanair' menu type software services we just want it to include stuff. Simple user interface and good analytics integrations and analytics

Minpunten: The support isn't instantly available if you have on the spot issues, but we have only had a need for this once in 6 months.
The Current customization and design to white label are a little limited, as is the ability to shift and size broadcast windows to suit

• Beoordeeld op 9-9-2020
Fernando P.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2020

"Livestorm for Live Webinars"

Opmerkingen: We and our users liked a lot, useful and a foundation for us on this situation

Pluspunten: This software fits with the way we wanted to broadcast our courses, easy to use, and great user experience.
Clean and intuitive.

Minpunten: We need private rooms to create the team´s exercises

• Beoordeeld op 24-4-2020
Udo W.
Marketing Manager
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-6-2020

"Webinar platform that saves you a lot of time"

Opmerkingen: Until now I had a very good experience. All of my webinars worked fine - no interruptions. We use it in the team and all the team members didn't have problems to get used to the platform. Reports are fine as you can see who attended and what questions were asked.

Pluspunten: Livestorm is easy to use. You can setup a webinar in a few minutes and then it does all the hard work for you: registration page, registration confirmation, reminder for the webinar and it sends also the information about the replay of the webinar. You can customize the registration page and also the eMails. The webinar room is easy to use for hosts and also participants, as no software installation is required.

Minpunten: Guest speakers need use the right Browser (Google Chrome) to go on stage. Sometimes the platform has little stability problems but this often depends on the bandwidth of your internet connection. A custom background for your video would be very nice. Perhaps this comes in a later update.

Doohwan J.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020

"I can't broadcast without this S/W"

Opmerkingen: - I am a live broadcaster and presenter and I usually proceed a webinar 4 ~ 5 times per month. Before livestorm, I used Clickmeeting and Webex but these were not suitable for me.
Finally I found Livestorm, I'm very satisfied about this. I will use this constantly if something more gorgeous S/W than Livestorm won't appear.

Pluspunten: - easy to user, especially making registration page and managing attendees
- powerful function such as Q&A, Survey, Media & Screen sharing
- cheap price

Minpunten: - While I am broadcasting, I can't adjust my screen size(Camera view). I hope that this will be fixed in the future.
- limited customization in design function on registration page

• Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020
Enrique F.
Operation Manager
Evenementenbureaus, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020

"It would be great if you..."

Opmerkingen: We have manage to continue with our events, and led us to new options.

Pluspunten: It´s a more complete solution for webinars and online events, analitics. fast respond of help center. friendly to use.

Minpunten: Lack of : Simultaneous interpretation in a different audio channel within webinar room so that attendees can select which audio to listen, Camera enhancement, background removal, full customization of registration page and email invite, if possible background opacity option, size and position of elements within registration page, more branding options inside the webinar room. Rise of hand to see when somebody typed a question. GC included for underneath labeling. it would be great to share ppts within the webinar room.... and not just pdf and video files...

• Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020
Melissa K.
Managing Engineer
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-9-2020

"Great web platform for webinar events!"

Opmerkingen: Running our events through this platform has helped us continue to build our relationship and trust with our clients.

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use and requires no downloads. This is key for our clients who attend our events. With other software platforms, downloads are often necessary for it to function and many of our clients do not have these admin rights on their PCs. As the admin for this software I could not believe how well integrated everything was, Livestorm thought of almost everything you could need to seamlessly and professionally run webinar events. The event analytics are at your fingers tips evaluation.

Minpunten: As we began to use the software we identified some improvements that could be made. These recommendations were made to Livestorm and implemented in short order. At this time I have no complaints!

• Beoordeeld op 4-9-2020
Eran B.
Entrepreneur
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020

"Excellent alternative to zoom!"

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience.
I do know the recording of the meeting is a feature currently in beta, so looking forward to it.
The video quality is awesome.
The software is easy to use and requires no download.
I found the webinar set up process a bit confusing, but didn't take long to figure out.

Pluspunten: Livestorm is a great replacement for zoom.
I recently had issues with zoom so had to look for an alternative.
With Livestorm, I was able to have video sessions with clients and business partners without them having to download anything.
The webinar feature is free if you do webinar under 20 minutes, which is also great for me, as it forces me to do short webinars which I prefer to figure out the process of.

Minpunten: Only missing feature for me is the ability to record the meeting so I can upload to Youtube or elsewhere if I wanted to.

• Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020
Cassie K.
Marketing Manager
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-6-2020

"Technology that enables the process"

Opmerkingen: Livestorm has been amazing. We are an IT company, who wanted to promote our knowledge via webinars. We had never done webinars before so it was a steep learning curve. We chose Livestorm because it had a modern interface, and because it was easy to learn, and also the technology automated the process of successful webinars - ie creating emails, automated branding.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, automation of process, lots of documentation. No plug ins.

Minpunten: There really isnt anything we dont like about this software.

• Beoordeeld op 10-6-2020