My thought on using Mysimpleshow

Director of Content Services
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use Mysimpleshow to teach content writers in our corporation.

Pluspunten: I have been using Mysimpleshow for almost a month, and I like how it makes it easy to create explainer videos. Mysimpleshow has organized design that allows me to explore every feature that it has. To me I view Mysimpleshow as a great presentation software.

Minpunten: Mysimpleshow lacks a lot of animated characters than other presentation platforms out there in the markets.

Great free video making tool

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2016
Paula M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have used mysimpleshow to spice up my strategy presentation with a short video. It took me about 45 minutes to make a great looking 60 second video from scratch. mysimpleshow helps you write a story and automatically provides visuals for the keywords identified in the story. The visuals can be edited, replaced, and rearranged. In the last step I recorded my own voiceover, and it sounded much better than I thought! Love it!!

Pluspunten: ease of use, all technical work is done by the software, the creators really put an emphasis on content and not on animation

Minpunten: mysimpleshow provides so called storylines, which help to create good content. as the service is still new, the number of storylines is limited.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van mysimpleshow op 8-9-2016

Hello Paula!
We are glad you like what we have to offer! We see you have a natural talent! :)
Welcome on board.

Many cool features

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2019
Denitta M.
Student
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am so happy with this platform. It easy and so much fun to use mysimplesshow and at the same time I can create nice short videos that can be used on a professional level while presenting my work at school.

Pluspunten: I love using mysimpleshow for my presentations at school. It is a really nice platform that has a lot of nice features for making cool videos. I usually like to add a short video before starting any presentation to grab the attention of the audience. This platform does the job perfectly and all my professors are always happy with the way I present my work. Thanks to mysimpleshow!

Minpunten: Nothing really, but I think that it requires more templates and to be added for making new ideas.

Video speaks louder than words

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2019
Ankush A.
Senior Software Engineer
Internet, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall I had great experience creating fun videos, it's far easier than it might look.

Pluspunten: I never created videos earlier and used to present in boring ppt slides. Used mysimpleshow to create a video to explain hackathon idea and it went great. Realized video in professional environment captures lot more attention and explains better. mysimpleshow even let's you create videos for free.

Minpunten: It's very easy to create videos but collection is pretty limited. Sometimes I've to think in different way because some template is not there. As website will grow, hopefully they would have more templates.

Great

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2018
Max M.

Opmerkingen:

Pluspunten: Simplicity, esse of use, Overall Business value, 100% Cloud Bayer, modern architecture.

Minpunten: Nothing, application does work as expected and without flaws.

Very easy to use; tells the story you want to tell!

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2019
Fredrick J.
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Environmental management and conservation

Pluspunten: I especially like how versatile the software is and how I am able to convey my message across.

Minpunten: I thought there were limited images for some of the ideas that I wanted to convey.

Nice tool to present your product

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2019
Christopher P.
Graduate Student
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Mysimpleshow helped me to create nice videos for some of my school project and the audience really liked them.

Pluspunten: This software offers a cool way to deliver your product in a professional way. I like that it is very simple to use and navigate through the online platform to create video. I really enjoy working with tool because there are many many ways to express and present your product.

Minpunten: The free version is missing a lot of features and the paid versions are really expensive.

Nice explanation videos with this tool

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019
Natalie J.
student
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Mysimpleshow is a creative tool that I use to create short animated videos to make promos and to explain my ideas in a simple way while doing presentations.

Pluspunten: -Creating video presentations with this tool is so much fun and easy
-The platform can be accessed online from any device at any time and the work will be saved.
-There are many features that help me to create nicely explainer videos or quick animation
- I can upload my own photos and make short clips with them.

Minpunten: I am so nervous that I must accept the cookies from the website in order to use the platform.

Great Tool for Teaching and Learning

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2019
Debbie K.
Teacher
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My scholars created amazing products to evidence learning.

Pluspunten: My Simple Show is easy to use and effective.

Minpunten: I would like to see improvements with AI voice narration in languages other than English.

Better than excepted

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
Ahmed ali K.
Kleding en mode, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We arw editing and making videos through mysimpleshow

Pluspunten: The sofrware mysimpleshow is just like it's name it is very easy and simple to make a prodessional video from zero through mysimpleshow.

Minpunten: I am still seraching for the cons of mysipmleshow and i had not found any till now so i have nothing to mention in cons

I really appreciate this explainer video-making tool!

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2016
Anna L.
Upper Education Teacher
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have used the tool in the classroom to give the students an introduction to different topics. I helps them understand things in an easy way before going into depth.

Pluspunten: It is fast and pretty easy to use, and helps the students' understanding of things.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van mysimpleshow op 9-9-2016

Great review Anna!
Thanks for your opinion and welcome on board :)

Fun way to Present!

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2019
Daneesha R.
Teacher
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like that you can use the software for multiple purposes and it offers examples and tips.

Minpunten: I think pricing options could be more cost effective.