Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ClayHR

De ideale oplossing voor personeelsbeheer om teamleden in te huren, te onboarden, te beheren, toe te wijzen en te behouden.

Meer informatie over ClayHR

For me it is easy to use and navigate. Like how I can find a site or a member different ways.

Beoordelingen van ClayHR

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ClayHR heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 46 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ClayHR eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (46)

Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Expert Advise

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Very user-friendly and simply laid out. Support tips help to explore the unknown features like how to consolidate the reviews or add a custom field.

We cannot create training materials in this.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for a great review! We especially like the fact that you gave us 5 * on features and functionality and 5 * on customer support! Our customer support is truly the best in class, and we are very proud of that fact. As for creating training material in BizMerlinHR, your feedback is spot on, and this is something we have been aware of. In the recent months, we have released new features in this module with which you can do 3 things: upload or link videos, upload documents / PDFs etc, create tests. You can also create automation using training workflows. These features allow you to create a pretty complete learning/training experience. But yes, overall, it may not come that close to something that is a dedicated LMS, and for that reason, we integrate with quite a few of them.

Marktonderzoek, 51-200 werknemers

Great Career Planner application

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are very happy with them and the satisfaction level is 8 out of 10.

BizMerlin has a great career planner application that can be used in the organization of any size to create a roadmap of career growth. It is highly customizable to allow multiple career maps or create different levels or opportunities of promotion. Overall the application provides all the features that a HR department in the organization needs. It is value for money. Also because, we were very early customers, we have always received special attention and are able to get a quick turnaround on our customizations.

The skill matrix is over-kill feature. We read about the white paper and highly applaudable research paper on skill matrix but could not really use much in our organization.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review! Thanks, especially for calling out the career planner application, which is indeed a game changer, and as the reviewer writes, "can be used in the organization of any size to create a roadmap of career growth." As for skill matrix, it is true that organizations of a bit larger size may benefit from it, and also that the matrix visualization may not be the best suited to every organization. Finally, please keep in mind, that under Setup -> Look and Feel, you can tweak your own menu to turn off visualizations that don't work especially well for your own org!

Shubham
Associate Software Engineer in India

From A to Z: Everything You Need to Know About ClayHR

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The platform simplifies leave management, making it easy for both employees and HR to track and manage vacation days, ensuring smooth workflow planning. this makes it easier for employees and HR professionals to navigate and utilize the platform effectively. The inclusion of employee reward programs can motivate and incentivize employees, fostering a positive work environment and encouraging high performance. ClayHR facilitates goal-setting processes, helping employees set and track their objectives. This can enhance productivity and align individual goals with overall organizational objectives.

It should have a mobile version. If the mobile version of ClayHR lacks features or is not as user-friendly as the desktop version, it could be a disadvantage, especially in today's mobile-oriented work environment.

2 maanden geleden

Many thanks for your review Shubham! Yes, ClayHR has an excellent mobile app - please download it from your app store!

Calli
Operations Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great Experience

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: BizMerlin is our global HRIS, Time Tracking, Performance Mgmt, & ATS. Many systems are not equipped to be a global solution. Being able to store our company wide data in one place is crucial for our business.

The customization and support. If it doesn't exist they build it for us. If I need help they respond immediately. I am so grateful for all of the assistance.

Not the most intuitive setup. I am always learning new funcitionalites and tools but it's overall obvious on how things work which can be frustrating. Reporting customization and filtering is so limited for users. Always have to have custom reports built and then we have a ton that need to be removed as we redefine what is required.

Julien
Solar project developer in Frankrijk
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Comment on ClayHR : RH Annual evaluation

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I used this website to fill my profile with personnal information, it did not save my time to do it with this website if we compare to a regular mail to the HR. But i am convinced it saves lot's of time for her. I also used ClayHR for my annual performance evalution with my HR twice, and the ratio (%) was clearly visible for each subject and well divided. This can help people to organize quickly for their real meeting with HR.

This online software is used by my HR to prepare our annual evaluation. This evaluation is very time consuming for the HR and to have this software with the previous evaluation saved help me to compare quickly my evolution during the year. It allows us to generate personnal evaluation, and it also can be edited quickly if they are a mistake on the questionnaires.

It's a small detail, but it took me some time to find the link to access to the questionnaire. The website is ergonomic and I did not had any other issue, but this little difficulty to fing the link take me some time. And it's quite unusual for me who are used to navigate on internet.

vorige maand

Thank you Julien, for your review. Indeed, performance reviews represent a very popular feature inside ClayHR. So great to see that it is working well for you all. Any questions, please reach out to customer contact. Also, if you have not already downloaded the mobile app, it is a big time-saver!

Christabel
Head of Human Resources in Ghana
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 501-1.000 werknemers

CLIENT REVIEW

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Great support from Clay HR Representative

Implementation without specific guidelines in relation to cost

vorige maand

Thank you for your feedback! We are always improving our software as well as the services delivery process. Is it possible for you to connect with your account manager?

Oussama
Developer in Portugal
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Nice tool

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Simple and easy to use. From the first week I understood everything.

The design can be better. for the rest I like everything.

4 weken geleden

Thank you Oussama! So happy to see that you find ClayHR simple and easy to use, and did not have any difficulty understanding it even in the first week - really helpful to hear that! We are always improving the design and getting better and better. Many thanks for your feedback!

Nicolas
Head of development in Frankrijk
Olie en energie, 51-200 werknemers

All-in-one HR solution

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been a painless experience and a timesaver.

I mostly use Clay HR for performance evaluation and it's overall great at it. The tool is very easy to use and intuitive allowing me to optimize my time while working on collaborators review. This tool is also quite agile and can be easily extended to help companies manage a lot of HR tasks efficiently if implemented properly.

The UI can still be perfected so it can be even more intuitive to use (exemple: allow the user to click on the assignement status icon to go to the performance evaluation page).

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review Nicolas! We especially love how you find ClayHR to be painless and a timesaver. We are always making improvements to the software and always improving the offering for our customers.

Remi
Solar project developer in Frankrijk
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 2-10 werknemers

User-friendly and great all in one HR suite

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: ClayHR solution has been a good Time saver for me and my company.

I highly recommend it to others. We successfully integrated the product into our company, significantly streamlining the HR related processes and emplyee self-assesment.

I faced no issues during my usage of the application. There might be a lack of personalization.

vorige maand

Thank you Remi for your review and so happy to see that ClayHR is streamlining the HR related processes and employee assessments! The benefit of having a comprehensive HR system like ClayHR is that a lot of processes can get consolidated and streamlined. If you have not yet checked out the ClayHR mobile app - please download it, it is a big time-saver!!

Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

ClayHR a Tool of Managment

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

U can manage you timesheet in a easy way, the time an proyect to select

The Interface isn't intuitive to use, need some map to site to know what can do

3 weken geleden

Thank you for your review! We love the fact that you find the timesheets easy to use and the time tracking for projects. We are always working to improve our offerings and making the software easy to use, the "Clay" way. Please feel free to connect with your account manager to discuss the review in more detail.

Dhanesh
Vice President Finance and Operations in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Very easy to use & agile product.

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I believe it's an awesome tool to have.

Overall, Clay HR does solve most of the problems faced by Companies like Time sheet management, Leave management, Employee life cycle management etc. While most of the other competitors do have similar features, what differentiates Clay HR from others is, it's very easy to use and agile product, hence if implemented properly, this can change fortunes for HR, Finance and Operations function as the amount of data it gives, it really solves much of the manual works across organisation.

None as such. I would recommend that the Company which is going to use Clay HR should deploy a right project manager, so that the implementation doesn't go wrong.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you Dhanesh for your review and your 10/10 likelihood to recommend! We are always adding features and functionality, so hope to continue to automate more and more manual activities for your organization. Thank you for your support, confidence and leadership!

Patience
Human Resource Practitioner in Ghana
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

Very Good

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We now have our personal file soft into the software. Report can be generated. We have used the software to do our first performance appraisal for 2021. Even though there are small areas of touch ups, we are almost there. The other area to experience is training tracking and finally how to use the software to generate various HR report for the Board.

The bio data feature The Performance reviews The Group Survey Integration with our current software is currently being worked on and that would bring it to finality as data capturing has to be done twice, into our software and then to Bizmerlin

Integration is the next level to cross. The Performance Reviews, how the system converts the relative weights and the summation at the end of the year to populate the overall scores.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Patience for the detailed review. Special thanks for highlighting the integration capabilities of the system. Our product is a living artifact and feedback from customers is a great part of the process loop that helps the product become better and better.

President/CEO in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Optimal Defense Solutions, LLC gives BizMerlinHR two thumbs up!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are completely satisfied with our experience with BizMerlinHr. The reason why we're satisfied is because [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are very responsive. Anytime we have an issue, they work with us until the issue is resolved. And anytime we make a recommendation, they understand where we're coming from (feel our pain), and they work with us to develop a solution.

What we like most about the software is that it's all inclusive. We've searched high and low for a one stop shop platform that would allow us to do everything from onboarding, training, payroll, evaluations, to invoicing. BizMerlinHR includes all of these features.

Some of the features did not work, or were not as intuitive as we'd like.

Caitlyn
HR Manager in VS
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Probably the best HR software for SMBs that's out there

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We selected BizMerlin after doing a long review of all leading HRs, spanning over 3 months. If you see the advertising, the competitors promise the moon, but if you get into the details, they nickel and dime you. For example, from one of the better known competitors, we got slapped with a couple of grand "setup fee". With BizMerlin, you get zero drama. Their product just works, and the pricing is super flat. All two or three times I had to call them, I got pretty much their top leadership or a very experienced product developer on the phone, who know everything inside out, and were able to help me in like 5 mins. Again, no drama, and this is their best aspect.

The goals module is our biggest used module. For their price point, the goals, instant feedback, applicant tracking and onboarding, we are saving almost 30% of what we were spending, while getting a whole lot more. With integrated payroll, it is pretty much a dream come true. It is very feature rich, and extremely configurable. Every time I thought I would need them to "change" something for us, BizMerlin team was able to show me how to accomplish that myself through the Setup menu.

Pretty much nothing.

Thanks!

Jong
Manager in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers

Feedback

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: good

easy to use to facilitate HR relating request

less functionality to use detail add-on service (i.e. cross evaluation)

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star rating Jong! It is always a pleasure to see that rating from users who people who have used it for 2+ years!! Anything else that we can ever do to make your HR process even more smooth, please don't hesitate to connect with us via your account manager.

Marie
Reservationist in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

From a reservationist point of view

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I love it; some bugs still need to be fixed but that takes time.

would be nice to not have to reenter some information when you leave a page it would go right back to the previous page and you don't have to scroll to find out where you left off.

vorig jaar

Thank you Marie for the review and feedback! BizMerlinHR is very appreciative of our hospitality sector customers. I appreciate you pointing out the easy of use and navigation of the system! We are ALWAYS making improvements to the system, and appreciate your suggestions!

Vijay
Tech Lead - SQL in India

One Stop Solution

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Its a great experience and recommendation for all to have.

Its easy to use and well informative which covers mostly all areas of HR.

Nothing particular as it covers major pain areas.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for the feedback Vijay - we are always making even further improvements to the system, and are excited to share the "Ask HR" feature! Please connect with your HR lead to learn more about it!

Rui
Técnico de Suporte de Dados in Angola
Import en export, 51-200 werknemers

Satisfatória

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Boa ferramenta para o manuseamento baseado em RH

Avaliação de Desempenho Marcação do ponto

Um pouco pesado, no sentido de manuseamento,

vorige week

Thank you Rui for your generous response! Always great to hear of a 10/10 likelihood to recommend! :-) We are always improving our product and services further, and look forward to continuing to serve your organization.

Suyash
QA Analyst in India

Easy to Use

4,0 7 maanden geleden

I use ClayHR daily for updating my timesheet , applying leaves , user interface is very easy that a layman can also use it with ease.

I use it daily but not found any con yet.

7 maanden geleden

Hi Suyash! Thank you for your kind words. Happy to see that you find the UI to very very easy and intuitive. Also happy to see that you did not find a con yet. :-). We would love to get additional insights on what we could do to get a 5 star rating, please connect with your customer success manager. Thanks! Maria

First you Try then you Buy for all HR solution

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: IT has all the feature which is required and my favorite is performance management feature as it has vast function which solve you all the problem. Yes I think you can go for it as it has free trial version so if you have doubt you can go for trial version what I did but I am sure after that you will go for paid version like me.

Best feature of this first it has trial version so you can try it yourself and then go for paid version and also it has Certified HR Consultant who help you to improve your existing HR process. It give you perfect and effective solution for performance management as it has feature like 360 feedback , analysis of feedback and others so you can easily track the performance of employee and the result also help you in R&R. It has HR features which is required for a mid and large cap business.

Sometime I have to refresh multiple time but other then that it didn't have any cons. you can go for it.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the awesome feedback. Please let us know if you come across any questions.

Maria Fernanda
Analista Administrativo - Operacion in Mexico

Excelente servicio

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Que nos apoya a generar y tener el control de los usuarios conforme a tiempo real, se adapta a nuestra forma de trabajo

A veces la poca intermitencia que puede tener

2 jaar geleden

Hola Maria Fernanda. Muchas gracias por tu reseña. Tener una plataforma capaz de adaptarse a sus propios procesos y la forma de trabajar de cada organización es fundamental, y claramente una de las fortalezas de BizMerlinHR. Y desde luego, tener la información de los empleados en tiempo real permite hacer una lectura de la realidad siempre que se necesiten para una toma de decisiones ágil y a tiempo.

Ana Claudia
ADMINISTRATIVE ANALIST in Mexico

BizMerlin Excelente Opción

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Execlente servicio

Que es muy intuitivo y fácil de usar, así cómo la flexibilidad que posee la plataforma en diferentes secciones

Se podría mejorar un poco la apariencia par que sea más atractiva visualmente, y la intermitencia que es poca de la plataforma

2 jaar geleden

Gracias Ana Claudia por tu reseña y especialmente por mencionar la flexibilidad de la plataforma manteniendo la facilidad de uso. Esto es clave para organizaciones de vuestro tamaño y sofisticación. BizMerlinHR sigue evolucionando, y el feedback directo de nuestros clientes informa el curso de las próximas funcionalidades.

Ankush
Business Analyst in India
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Best HR Software

4,0 5 maanden geleden

The customer Success team is very cooperative and helpful.

I don't think there is anything that I don't like about ClayHR.

5 maanden geleden

Thank you for your kind review! (So cool to see that there is nothing that you don't like about ClayHR!) :-) Nevertheless we are always working hard to improve the experience and launch new innovative features.

Nathan
HR Lead in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great HR solution for managing workforce with configurable integrations with third party systems

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have evaluated various HR systems for our needs. BizMerlin comes on the top of our evaluation. Account creation to customer support was one of the best. We were really looking for a configurable system that can product multiple integrations and BizMerlin supports most of the integration. Responsiveness from the support team is amazing.
it allowed us to on board our new employees digitally cutting all the manual paper work. Configurable workflows allowed us to create action items for our employees to complete for on boarding.
Goals and Performance management piece is amazing. Our teams are using on almost daily basis and has increased the motivation and productivity. I must say our organization has become more transparent in terms of giving and receiving constructive feedback.
I must say BizMerlin is HR professional's delight.

This software is highly configurable. Very easy to use. Lots of out of box integration. Great customer support . Paperless on boarding. Actionable goals and instant feedback ( Super useful )

Thanks Nathan!

Akhilesh
Line Manager in VS
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers

Excellent work at integrations

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were skeptical in the beginning before picking any product because of our legacy sytems, but BizMerlin successfully integrated with freshbooks and dropbox etc.

Mobile app is excellent. Skill Matrix is a very useful feature as it is now easier for us to plan trainings based on that.

Their Resource Management was little complicated initially but they have improved a lot in the last year.

Please Approve