Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ShipMonk

Met deze oplossing voor multichannel orderverwerking en voorraadbeheer kunnen bedrijven zich concentreren op het realiseren van schaalbare groei.

Meer informatie over ShipMonk

This 3pl service will pick, pack, and ship items so you don't have to worry about them.

I can not say there is something that I can write as a negative.

Beoordelingen van ShipMonk

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,9

ShipMonk heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 136 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ShipMonk eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (136)

Jack
Jack
Co-CEO in VS

Jambys - They have been great to us

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience

Great UX/UI. The team is great and it updates really quickly.

We haven't had much issues. They allow us to import alot instead of manually doing it.

2 maanden geleden

Dear Jack,  Thank you for submitting this review of your experience with our 3PL. We're glad to hear that our team has been attentive to you, and that you are satisfied with the UX/UI. Please let us know if there is ever anything more we can do to set up Jambys for success, and thank you for being a valued ShipMonk client.

Director of Operations in VS

2+ Years and Going Strong

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They've been extremely flexible in helping my business grow and willing to follow my custom guidelines for packaging orders.

Software - I'm able to manage inventory and orders in one easy to use platform. They are constantly launching new features that have been a no brainer for my business.

I would like to see an integration with Zapier. They informed me it will be launching in Q2 so I'm eager for that.

Chelsea
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Happiness Engineer is a INCREDIBLE BUSINESS PARTNER

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I want to take a moment to express my gratitude for the exceptional service provided by [sensitive content hidden] at Shipmonk's Fulfillment warehouse. Every time I ship my products, [sensitive content hidden] goes above and beyond to ensure a smooth and efficient process. His quick response time and attention to detail are unmatched. Despite his busy schedule, he always makes time to personally oversee the handling of my company's shipments. His professionalism and polished approach make every interaction a positive experience. He picks up the phone and CALLS and this is so rare nowadays. He has always been eager to learn the nuances of our business and makes careful and considerate reconditions that has really impacted our customer service. What truly sets[sensitive content hidden] apart is his kindness and caring attitude. He treats each shipment with the utmost care and ensures that everything arrives safely and on time. Knowing that I can rely on him for exceptional service gives me tremendous peace of mind as a business owner. I am grateful to have [sensitive content hidden] as our Happiness Engineer. His dedication to excellence reflects positively on Shipmonk, and I couldn't be happier with the service he provides.

Happiness Engineer is KEY! I am in multiple warehouse and I would like to have the options for the FREE GIFTS (An information card or a sample) different depending on where the products ship from. Currently they have to be the same. If I run out of a sample at 1 warehouse (that I toss in as a FREE GIFT) I am not able to just have this run in the warehouse where this is in stock. But this is VERY MINOR compared to my satisfaction with Shipmonk.

Amitavo
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Decent warehouse staff, disastrous customer support. Say away.

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: While we used it, it was ok, but very expensive. The problem is that everything costs extra, and it doesn't appear to be related to the actual time it would take to do it yourself. This is odd because they appear to have a lot of automation in place that should reduce costs, but those cost reductions apparently don't make it to customers. The process of leaving ShipMonk was mind-blowingly awful. First, we gave them about a weeks notice that we were leaving and wanted to pick up our inventory. They apparently thought this wasn't enough, but eventually agreed. When we arrived at the warehouse, our stuff wasn't there. The poor warehouse staff had to struggle to get the inventory ready. Apparently nobody from customer service had informed them that we'd be there. After several hours, our inventory was ready. It was missing one small package that had been returned, but we didn't particularly care about the package, so we let that go. We loaded the boxes onto our van without using any pallets. After that, we kept inquiring when we would receive our refund for the fees paid in advance. For three weeks we kept being told the "offboarding team" would contact us, but nobody did. Eventually, they charged us for three pallets for our inventory pickup, even though we didn't use any pallets, and the small box we had them dispose of was due to their forgetting to include it in our pickup. In any case, that little box didn't require a pallet. Worse, they charged us for an additional month of their minimum picking fee. This is even though we'd cancelled before the end of the previous month. So far, there's no indication that they'll return our money. It looks like we'll need to take them to small claims court to retrieve our money. If you must deal with ShipMonk, I strongly recommend you use a virtual credit card for them that you can cancel as soon as you decide to end your service. Don't provide them a way to continue billing you, as fraud appears to be a part of their normal business practice.

They seem to offer a complete service, and the warehouse staff were professional and seemed quite efficient.

The customer support was impossible to deal with. They were unable to fix basic problems, or take care simple issues in a timely manner. It was like speaking to a brick wall. You never new if they were dealing with your issue.

Dave
Vice President in Filipijnen
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Working with [sensitive content hidden]at ShipMonk

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Working with[sensitive content hidden]at ShipMonk has been an absolute pleasure. Her exceptional support and hard work have been invaluable to our team at 4ocean. The team has been consistently impressed with her dedication and expertise, which have significantly contributed to our operations.

None that I can think of at the moment...

7 dagen geleden

Dear Dave,   Thank you for writing a review about your experience with ShipMonk. We are so glad that you've had exceptional support from Kim, and we'll be sure to share your feedback with her and the entire team. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to set up your business for success.

Nicole
Nicole
CEO in VS
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

Horrible experience as a small cosmetics business

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It took a month for our account to be closed. Overall, we're really not happy and they misled us. They said there were no hidden fees, sending in products would be easy, and their rates are competitive. Those three things are not true. I would never recommend a small business to work with Shipmonk. Maybe a mid-sized business whose products are larger and more expensive. But for us it was an incredible waste of time and money. Major issues with the warehouse. For example, we were told a product weighed 4oz. There were dozens of the exact same product with a different print, weighing 0.4oz. I mentioned the discrepancy multiple times. I was given a photo of the product on the scale which clearly said 0.04oz. They still said that the weight of 4oz was correct. I had to respond in ALL CAPS for them to get the point that there was a decimal. This is a logistics company, how can they make that kind of error? 3.8oz difference is almost another tier when shipping First Class.

What worked well was photos are taken of each product when they are first entered into the system. Orders from the same person are able to be merged. We can select the shipping service we want to use per order if it needs to be overriden. Shipping rates are ok.

Bugs in the software delayed shipments for days with no notice. Little/not helpful support. To set up the Etsy integration, they asked us for our username and password in a plain text form (insecure). They do not let you know if there are problems or extra fees associated with an order. They do not let you know how much storage any given SKU takes up. There are an unnecessary amount of fees. Little communication about any specific orders or problems that arise. I was told we would be allowed to send our products in polybags as opposed to boxes, as our products are very small and lightweight. When our products arrived, they charged us extra fees for new boxes $$ and a special projects fee $$. Instead of letting us know this was an issue, we had to find the surprise in our bill and repeatedly ask why the charges were there. We were told that's just the way it is. We would not have signed up with Shipmonk had we known boxes were a requirement (incredibly inefficient for us). Even though we are local to the warehouse, there wasn't really a clear way to be able to drop off ($) or pick up our stuff. When we tried to close our account and have our items discarded: we were charged box fees (supposed to be included) + pick and pack fees $78 + a label fee $5 + a special projects fee + god knows what else other fees they invented. We're talking about someone taking items off the shelf and throwing them away. How that warrants the cost, I don't know.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Nicole, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Senior Operations Coordinator in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

ShipMonk Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We rarely run into any issues with ShipMonk system itself; aside from a few bugs here and there. If anything does occur, our Happiness Engineer hops on it right away. I would like to commend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for being the best Happiness Engineer we could hope for! He is very responsive, and always helps as best he can.

Very intuitive. The approximate Stockout Days is extremely useful & quite accurate. Creating Orders through ShipMonk is very easy to understand, and provides accurate tracking. It is a simple process for creating new items.

I have no complaints with the ShipMonk system. If I were to make a suggestion, it would be great if we could identify the approximate transit time for an order based on the location it is shipping to. I find the shipping options listed are broad & not too useful. We have inserts that are automatically included in our orders. Sometimes, we do a bulk upload shipments for our investors & the inserts are automatically added. But we do not want inserts on these orders. So we have to manually remove them, which is time consuming. A method to remove a SKU in bulk from orders would be a great tool that would save us time. But those scenarios are rare.

Brett
Brett
President in Canada
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Avoid, I wouldn't even recommend them to my worst competitor

3,0 6 maanden geleden

Decent dashboard and reporting, there is honestly little else to like with this company. I strongly recommend not doing business with them.

Horrendous price gouging, doesn't own their mistakes (and they make them as often as any other 3PL we've used, maybe even more so), predatory billing practices and compulsive overcharging.

Alexander
Owner in VK
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers

Love working with Shipomonk

Opmerkingen: Great

Love working with Shipmonk. I've tried working with other fulfilment services and they don't come close. Mistakes happen (as they do anywhere) but with Shipmonk they're very, very rare and when they do happen, customer service is always there to help. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Occasional fulfilment errors, not being able to view case log

Ana
Customer Service in Argentinië
Textiel, 11-50 werknemers

Shipmonk's review

5,0 10 maanden geleden

The team's rapid and gracious responses to my queries made my overall experience exceptionally smooth and pleasant. Their ability to provide clear and concise instructions while being readily available for assistance was truly noteworthy. The exceptional customer service I received, combined with the team's dedication to ensuring a seamless process, exceeded my expectations and left a positive lasting impression. I'm confident in recommending their services to others based on the outstanding support I received.

Nothing I can say, all the experience have been exceptionally smooth and pleasant.

2 maanden geleden

Dear Ana,  Thank you for submitting this review of your experience with our 3PL. We're so glad to hear that you have had an exceptional experience with our support team. We appreciate the feedback. Please let us know if there is ever anything more we can do to set up your business for success, and thank you for being a valued ShipMonk client.

Magazijnen/opslag, 2-10 werknemers

Bad support teams

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Shipmonk for about 9 months, we originally had a lot of problems getting our online stores setup with their system, they don't have any open apis or any way to do stuff if you have your own manual store, but it ended up working well enough once we moved to shopify. Then this holiday season we ended up having a shipment come in late, we reached out to them to get them to schedule a pickup so that we could still get it delivered on time, we were told this would be fine and tried to schedule a delivery as soon as possible with them. It took them 2 weeks of us messaging them and 3 days of our shipment sitting at the port for them to tell us they couldn't. We could have scheduled another pickup but decided this would have been better. We ended up getting it shipped the next day and again told that they would ship them out that day, they had also sent out an email that as long as we had our product there on time they could ship it out by Saturday. It then got to Tuesday morning and a bunch of printers still were not correctly shipped out and they had not correctly scanned the products for Fedex delivery so we have no guarantee that they will be shipped on time. Over the entire course of this we talked to about 6 different customer support people and were constantly told different things. Their mixed messages cost us thousands of dollars and the best they said is they assign us to another customer support specialist.

It was very easy to connect with shopify to get basic things working.

The customer support teams constantly give us conflicting information and even their mass emails give completely wrong information. Also their interface is very hard to manage and can make it so you easily make some massive mistakes. There are some very basic things like changing choice on multiple orders at a time that are completely impossible so that we have to manually go in and fix it in each order

2 jaar geleden

Hello, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Roberto
Managing Director in VK
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Stay away from them... just fancy marketing and no quality!

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Their support reps are terrible. During COVID they hired a bunch of teenagers to manage the support and when you open tickets you get responses after 1 week... if not more. Most of the time they don't even understand what's the issue because they have zero experience and you waste your time with them. In the last period we had to call them all the time to try to get something moving.The worse is their [SENSITIVE CONTENT], she should be fired immediately. I wrote her several emails during the last 6 months explaining that the situation was unsustainable and she never took the time to answer.To me these guys are just good with their fancy marketing and have got good sales folks. The moment you start working with them you realise from their bills and their service that you've done a big mistake. Run away from them!

The interface looks nice but lacks in good reporting to keep track of stock movements.

I'd have given 0 star if it was possible. This is the worse 3PL we've have ever experienced in US.Their platform on the appearance looks fancy but lacks enhanced reporting that you'd need to control stock movements... and if you ask them they want to charge you a special project to develop custom reports that they should offer for free to all clients on the platform.Everything that you ask the standard answer is... we need to charge for a special project.Their fee system is not transparent and hides the real cost you will pay, it seems affordable on the paper but after a while you realise that they increase your storage costs because their minimum fee is linked to the storage costs. We were sending pallets (single SKU) and they were unpalletizing the goods when not needed and placing them in X-Large bins that cost much more (the pallet cost when we joined was $25 that is quite reasonable for LA) but if they decide to spread your stock as they want it just brings an increase of storage costs and consequentially minimum charges.

vorig jaar

Dear Roberto, We are sorry you have had difficulty with your 3PL experience. Your feedback has been brought to our attention and one of our Client Success team representatives will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your account and try to resolve any issues. Thank you for your patience.

Katie
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Shipmonk put my small nonproft out of business

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Then the problems started. Products that arrived were not showing up in my inventory. The June 1st ship deadline passed with one of the items; my branded boxes being "lost". The tracking info shows that these boxes arrived at Shipmonk May 6th but were not "found" until over a month later. I have angry subscribers and my boxes have missed both the June and July ship dates. Still no idea when they will be shipped. The current shippings rates I’ve been quoted are nearly triple what [SENSITIVE CONTENT] quoted me. This is not workable for my nonprofit. If I had known any of this, I would have stayed far away from Shipmonk. The integration with Cratejoy is not seamless and and there is still no way at this point to automatically send shipping notifications to the customers so I imagine I will be doing this by hand. Horrible experience, I have warned two colleagues in the subscription box industry to stay away from Shipmonk when they asked me my experience.

the only good part of the experience was the friendliness of the happiness engineer. He tried his hardest but the company is dishonest and has destroyed my business.

I'm copying and pasting the Shipmonk values from their website: Our Values We help companies STRESS LESS and GROW MORE We are TRANSPARENT We prioritize GROWTH We are SERVICE ORIENTED We champion NEW TECHNOLOGY We PROMOTE DIVERSITY We are MULTINATIONAL We are YOUR PARTNER THROUGH THICK AND THIN We GET SH*T DONE As it is, the amount of time, and Stress I have spent over the last 3 months just to get a shipment of 110 boxes packed and prepared for shipping greatly outweighs the time I would have spent doing it myself. There was a lack of Transparency that this was going to be the case, my company is imploding, not Growing, I have not received the Services I signed up for, whatever New Technology you're using, it's not working, I don't care about the gender or color or Diversity of the people I'm working with, I care about the results, Shipmonk has been an absolute disaster for my business, not a Partner and Shit is Not Getting Done. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was the salesperson I spoke to about signing up. I began speaking with her in February about having Shipmonk take over my Cratejoy-hosted subscription box. I was told this would not be a problem and was quoted shipping rates that were comparable to to the ones I was already having. I thought this was going to be great and that it would streamline the shipping of my 501 (c) (3) nonprofit subscription box. All of my products arrived at Shipmonk in Pennsylvania at least 10 days before the shipment was supposed to go out: June 1st.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Katie, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Jason
Founder in Canada
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers

A year long disaster

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using shipmonk is my biggest regret of of 2021. Their warehouse is inefficient and incompetent. For a company that specializes in shipments they have misquoted me several times on shipments costing me more and more money. I have written them off as a learning experience, a very expensive one.

I did like their dashboard, though it was not customizable. They were able to actually fulfill orders, this is about the only positive thing I can say about my experience with Shipmonk.

I was mislead when I began with them, as I was told customers would have live shipping rates. Their inventory management is horrendous and my inventory was stored in far too many locations instead of being consolidated. I chose them as they had a program for shipping overseas but they did not mention this was an add on from another company that cost me more time and money to set up. They have not been able to put my product in correct packaging for any period of time.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jason, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Sean
Director in VK
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

The worst company I have interreacted with in 20+ years

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Shipmonk are very good at selling their services and giving you false confidence in their abilities and execution. Nothing promised to us transpired. We launched our store without our fulfilment ready despite several reassurances that it would be ready. Three days in and three days after we were told our inventory would 100% be ready they hadn't even started the unpacking the boxes. We cancelled on the spot and arranged another 3PL company. This was March 2021. We're still negotiating to have some of our goods returned. We have already paid them $250 for zero service and they now want more despite having done nothing for us. 15 months now of trying to negotiate the return of a few dresses and trousers. They would offer a price and then rescind the offer only to increase it. Just this week they have asked for over $4000 for the storage of a few items of clothes that we've been trying to have returned to us for over a year. Not only this, but they have an account closing contract with a clause that prevents negative reviews of their business. This says all you need to know about them as a firm. Excellent at sales, clueless about anything else.

Stopped using software after the first couple of days

2 jaar geleden

Hi Sean, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Incompetent and Negligent

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Incompetent customer service. Cannot handle a basic integration request with the most popular ecommerce platform. You have to call the sales team to get support because nobody answers their support phone number. This shows they care less about their current customers and only care about getting new customers. Their incompetence caused me to spend hours dealing their customer service, only to be told I would need to wait yet another day or so for integration, when I requested integration over 1 week ago. To make matters worse, their team refused to answer general questions, input the misplaced orders, or really do anything to help. Steer clear of Shipmonk. Save your sanity.

It does work and your orders will be shipped at some point.

Poor customer service. Zero accountability. More expensive than comparable options. Low-skilled tech team. Cannot handle basic integrations.

2 jaar geleden

Hello, We're having difficulty locating your account with us in an effort to validate your review. Please reach out to our Customer Experience team at [email protected] to speak directly with one of our Happiness Engineers. Thank you for being a valued merchant. We hope to hear from you soon.

Director in Singapore
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

They will leave you high and dry when you need them the most

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At the critical time of year (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas), they will only focus on their biggest customers and they will leave you high and dry. We have hundreds of out of stock orders. The new stock was delivered on Wednesday at lunchtime. It's now 9.30pm on Friday and not only have they not dispatched the orders, but they also haven't even put the stock in the warehouse. I have called and messaged but have been constantly fobbed off and lied to with 'it's moving through the warehouse'. The truth is they are focusing on their bigger customers because they pay them more money. Nobody cares, nobody listens. So I have no option but to voice my concerns here instead. If you're looking for a service you can depend upon when your business needs it the most, Shipmonk, unfortunately, isn't the answer.

The software allows you to see an overview of your fulfillment

Returns labels can be buggy to generate

Andre
Head of Design and Operations in VK

Has gone badly in the past 8 months

2,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: After working with Shipmonk for almost 3 years, in the past 8 months things has gone very badly. Issues popping out on a daily basis. Loss of inventory, terrible customer service, issues will never be sorted, you still going to need to pay for them to fix their own issues, lack of professionalism and extremely uncapable employees. We have huge operations with them and are now trying to find a decent 3PL to work with. 100% stay away from them.

it worked well but now is not working anymore

Right now we are just disapointed as all is going down the drain

Mike
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Highly recommended for growing DTC brands.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We came to ShipMonk after pretty terrible experiences with other 3PLs and they were a very welcome relief. We came to them because of their pricing but stayed because of their great customer service (just renewed our contract!). Their back-end software is also very intuitive and easy to use. Since we started working with them we have grown more than 4x and they have been able to keep up with this growth seamlessly.

We came to them for their pricing and stayed because of their customer service.

They have a minimum pick fee that can be expensive.

Katya
Inventory Coordinator in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Snow Teeth Whitening

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Shipmonk has been a great tool to have, especially when looking at inventory levels.

We get great use out of the "stock out days" metric, it allows us to plan for future inventory shipments to that warehouse.

The template for the ASN label is awesome because it allows for the warehouse receiving to know what is the quantities in the shipper box, however it would be nice if Shipmonk had a more efficient way of inputting that information instead of having team members hand write or edit an ASN slip per shipper box. Another thing is that one is not able to filter out the sales per SKU and inventory value per warehouse.

Steven
General Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

My experience with ShipMonk.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been able to expand my marketing online efforts because of the load ShipMonk has taken off my team. Sharp processing and efficient options with low cost shipping makes for a great asset to our business.

I have used ShipMonk for over a year. They have been great for my business. They are efficient in filling my orders and they do it safely and carefully. I recommend them to any business who needs fulfillment services . They have integrated with my Shopify site seamlessley.

Really nothing has been a negative. The software works on desk top and also on my mobile. All our orders are monitored by the minute.

Andrey
CEO in Tsjechië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Unprofessional and indecent fulfilment service provider

1,0 3 jaar geleden

- Easy to understand interface - Easy integration

- Packages being lost regularly - Don't refund the shipping/handling cost for the lost packages - Don't cover losses even for the insured packages, keep saying that claim is under review for months - Hidden fees, you never really know how much you pay - Unprofessional support, ask for $40/hour even if mistake was made by them - Returns are being processed with huge delays

2 jaar geleden

Hi Andrey, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

James
Owner in Griekenland
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Top-notch partner

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Great customer support and easy to use software. Flexibility with orders and special projects.

All was good. I can not say there is something that I can write as a negative.

Raul
Marketing Operations Associate in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Quality in Operations

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience with Shipmonk and our account manager Joraina allow us to provide great customer service.
I am very happy working with you guys.

It is very easy to use overall. It is very easy to use overall. It is very easy to use overall.

The tracking numbers could be added to the order faster and have easy access to tickets or claims opened

Cathy
Senior Manager in VS

Outstanding Fulfillment Experience!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am trying to use Shipmonk for my fulfillment requirements for my newly launched e-commerce store. When I looked around internet I found dozens of fulfillment service providers and I was completelly confused how to move forward. I went through Shipmonk website, and called their customer support to discuss the issue. Please be noted that unlike any other service providers, Shipmonk customer service reps are highly trained and deal with their customer applying their "Emotional Intelligence". Meaning, they just do not try to sell their service. In contrary, they "truly" understand the need of their customer and explain the service to the level that the customer actually need. I have never had any conversation with any other fulfillment services before. I am experiencing a unique way of customer relationship and I am loving it (as reflecting from my writing)!

Very user friendly software. Easy to navigate around and understand the contents.

There is absolutely NOTHING that I did not like about the software.