Gemiddelde scores

4,5 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,8 /5

Over Showpass

Mobiele en desktopsoftware voor tickets voor evenementen en de kassa. Website- of Facebook-plugins. Offertes binnen 24 uur. Gratis scannen. POS-hardware.

Meer informatie over Showpass

25 van 121 reviews worden weergegeven

Jeff K.
Bartender
Horeca, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-3-2020

"ShowPass to Keep Your Event or Find an Event"

Opmerkingen: As noted above, Showpass is currently showing a sense of care and concern with the pandemic coronavirus by giving their clients a sense of less worry as events are being cancelled or postponed. Truly stepping out front to ensure credits, refunds and a general sense of compassion as we all endure this terrifying time in our world. Their commitment to our ( me as a user ) safety and well being with minimal losses that are out of our general handling are exactly what Showpass is playing a larger role in. This gives a lot of us a sense of satisfaction and excellent customer service. They are a large leader in event sales and in the scope for people putting on these events as well. They keep us a little calmer by showing how well they value their clients.

Pluspunten: I wanted to express gratitude as it plays out in Today's current situation with covid-19 and the health and safety of event goers. I am purely a user and have not used my showpass account in quite some time. Aside from having excellent event purchase options and tickets to the best, I have seen what a positive position the company is taking to put some peace of mind to those of us scared by or impacted by the current coronavirus outbreak. This company is showing that we ( the clients) matter by backing ticket sales with refundable options or to back out by choice with virtually no penalty. Truly a step above by alerting their client list rather than by having us do the work.

Minpunten: I like the layout and in this particular review noted very positive aspects. As a user there are basic little things that might give me a sense of lesser satisfaction - pricing for events as an example-but there isn't anything on a larger scale at this time that bothers me.

• Beoordeeld op 15-3-2020
Wendy G.
Finance Assistant Manager
Sport, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019

"Crankworx Review"

Opmerkingen: I enjoy the personalized customer service that Showpass provides. You can get in touch with Showpass using their chat box and receive replies to questions in a timely manner. There have been a few glitches that I have identified and let Showpass know which they have subsequently fixed to ensure everything works as it should. There has also been functionality that we wanted to see on the Showpass platform, and they have been very open to us making these suggestions for improvements, and they have implemented these suggestions over the past year. Showpass is an easy platform to use and we love the widgets that allow us to sell tickets directly on our website, without having to redirect customers to the Showpass website. The Showpass Dashboard app is a great tool when monitoring capacity levels at the door of your event. Very addictive checking the app daily to see how many tickets have sold as well :)

Pluspunten: The ability to sell ticket packages/multi passes that contain more than one event to our customers, and the ease of sending out complimentary tickets to sponsors/partners via email, were the main reasons we switched to using Showpass as our ticketing platform. We send out lots of free tickets to partners/VIPs so having all the events as an option in one screen and being able to select more than one event at a time was a huge win for us.

Minpunten: I wish there was a bit more of a draft view when setting up products, whereby you can see what the customer will see, including total costs including fees and taxes etc for tickets, without having to make the event visible to the public/live. It would also be great to have a little more event specific settings rather than settings that apply to all events i.e. if you only want someone to see certain stats for an event, or give a colleague access to one event only, not all events etc.

• Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019
Kayla B.
Uitvoerende kunsten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-1-2021

"My favorite ticketing service to-date"

Opmerkingen: I love the suggestions it made for elevating the experience for ticket buyers. It's all very easy to share. I'm really impressed

Pluspunten: The majority of this software is super user friendly, as someone who does not credit herself to be a whiz at technology. The customer service is prompt and friendly. The fees are very reasonable, and there are features like returns and group messaging that are very helpful.

Minpunten: I found there to be some runaround to get to specific places I wanted to visit on the site, it sometimes seemed unnecessary but it has been a minute since I had shows to ticket for so I can't remember the exact example.

• Beoordeeld op 9-1-2021
Oliver P.
Operations Director
Muziek, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 30-12-2019

"Showpass Review"

Opmerkingen: Top notch, love the low service fees

Pluspunten: Everything is very easy to use including the app which helps with check ins and stats while away from the desktop

Minpunten: Not many cons. Some question take awhile to respond from reps but our main person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
is amazing. Always hear back ASAP even over the holidays :)

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Showpass op 7-1-2020

Hi Oliver, we're glad to hear you find Showpass so easy to use! We'll take your feedback on response times back to the team. We're rolling out new chat support fairly soon which will allow you to get answers to questions sooner and connect with our team in real-time. :)

• Beoordeeld op 30-12-2019
Sarah W.
Marketing and Events Manager
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-10-2020

"Hospitality Heaven"

Opmerkingen: A great team that makes you feel important. I would never use another ticketing site after dealing with Showpass

Pluspunten: User friendly platform, easy to navigate and any issues you may have are promptly sorted when you reach out to customer service. Had to refund a lot of tickets after the lockdown and Showpass was wonderful with helping me manage it.

Minpunten: The sizing with photos was an issue however the team was very helpful with sorting this for me

• Beoordeeld op 1-10-2020
Geoffrey L.
Retired Automation Technologist
Uitvoerende kunsten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019

"Administrators point of view"

Opmerkingen: I am the guy who looks after entering concerts and administering ticket sales. We have a treasurer who looks after the business side so I am not really familiar enough to comment.

Pluspunten: Relatively easy to enter events. Customer entry is fairly straight forward. Many features but Showpass has been agreeable to adding some things that we needed to make management of ticket sales a little easier.

Minpunten: Anything that I didn't real like has been changed to suit. For instance for a season ticket package in assigned seating the first year we had to get Showpass to connect the events to the seat graphic. They made a change we can now do it ourselves. The maid it easier to identify transactions to designated seat. So I don't have any cons that I can think of right now.

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019
Erin M.
Director Sales & Marketing
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-3-2020

"Small Business Events"

Opmerkingen: We find it very easy to promote events through ShowPass, especially because it links straight to our FaceBook. I also find it easy to promote events through the platform because the URLs are simple and not overly lengthy. Finally, the abandoned cart feature is really unique, it has already resulted in sales that would have perhaps been lost!

Pluspunten: We love the event setup feature and the reporting features. I also love that you can create different ticket types to really customize any event. I also love that this platform is local and our experience anytime we have required support has been great!

Minpunten: I would love it if we could copy an expired event as we host some events that are the same from month to month with a few slight changes in details. This might already exist but I haven't been able to find this feature on the app on my own yet.

• Beoordeeld op 11-3-2020
Sarah C.
Marketing Communications Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

"An amazing, seamless registration system"

Opmerkingen: We love Showpass. The team is amazing and very responsive to questions or concerns. It makes onsite a breeze, especially if you have multiple ticketed events. They were very accommodating to our budget and goals, and it was well worth the partnership. We will use Showpass for our large events moving forward.

Pluspunten: I really enjoy the marketplace and how easy it is to add/remove items, in addition to being able to edit the system on the fly. The fact that is embeds into our website is amazing - never have to direct a person off our website. The new Facebook feature is interesting and I am looking forward to using it!

Minpunten: It can be difficult to navigate the back end, but once you know where everything is, it is easy!

Douglas M.
Vice President
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-1-2020

"Simply the best ticketing software."

Opmerkingen: My time is incredibly valuable and Showpass respects my time by making setting up an event short and sweet. The check in process and data collection component are easy to access and export.

Pluspunten: The ease of use is outstanding. Simple intuitive interface that is a joy to navigate. The support chat response is extremely prompt and helpful. A live body will call you if needed too ! Amazing - no other ticketing software even has voice assistance.

Minpunten: I only wish that everyone used Showpass - it would make my ticket buying experience a positive one. The competing ticketing software is costly and clumsy !

• Beoordeeld op 11-1-2020
Alan L.
Bar owner
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-7-2020

"Showpass review"

Opmerkingen: 10/10

Pluspunten: The immediate response I get with an issue. Customer support is top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically in Calgary, AB

Minpunten: Honesty I couldn’t be happier. I know that doesn’t help with you wanting to make improvements but I’ve had no complaints so far

• Beoordeeld op 24-7-2020
Tanya T.
Marketing Director
Entertainment, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-5-2019

"Showpass x Cowboys Music Festival"

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Showpass has been a very positive one! Showpass has been a great partner to work with as we continue to group our business and require more advanced ticketing options. Showpass Customer Service at all levels has been outstanding.

Pluspunten: The main pros of using Showpass are:
-Very user-friendly for both seller and buyer
-Easy to learn and use for all employees
-Showpass App checkout allows for fast checkout by buyers
-Advance levels of employee level access are great for internal security
-Availability to provide advanced ticketing options like multi-scan/muli-ticket delivery have allowed ticketing for many different kinds of events
-High ability to customize events and seller options very helpful
-Tracking links great for monitoring traffic/sellers/sales
-Integration with Facebook for ticket selling has helped sell tickets through social platform and reduces click drop-off
-Integration with Square (and others) provide options for hard copy ticketing
-Constant updates from Showpass provide a better user and seller experience
-Integration with Guest List Platform allows additional options for events entrance
-Ticket reporting is robust and provides great finical reports
-Showpass considers all requests for new development into their roadmap
-Quick and great response from customer service teams on all levels

Minpunten: Some small areas of improvement for Showpass are:
-Better pre-existing integration with third-party apps
-Marketplace Items require better redemption reports
-We would like to be able to pick which events are displayed between the checkout page and purchase page
-We are looking forward to a better referral program being rolled out

• Beoordeeld op 31-5-2019
Mallory W.
Marketing & Brand Manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019

"Highly Recommend"

Pluspunten: The software is very user-friendly and has eased some hiccups with our event ticket sales. From creating the event, customizing and now implementing into our social platforms we find Showpass to be a crucial component with all of our events.

Minpunten: I haven't found anything that I've disliked currently as the updates recently have changed any pain points.

• Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019
Dany H.
Consultant
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-9-2020

"Loved the time frame booking options! Very helpful during the pandemic."

Opmerkingen: As noted above, I loved the software. Not to mention, their fees were really good for the platform they provide and were a lot lower than some other platforms. Will definitely use their software for my next event.

Pluspunten: Showpass is honestly the easiest platform I’ve used in terms of being a user. Loved the checkout process as It doesn’t even require an account to be created and everything is done in a few “clicks”. Not to mention they had so many features that were very helpful given the COVID-19 event environment. We were scared of showing up to our event where people would all arrive at once and be overcrowded at the doors. Showpass has a feature where you can give the customer the option to select time frames (whether its 15-minute, 30-minutes, 1 hour apart) and select a time to arrive! Made it so easy for us to select the time frame we wanted and didn’t have to worry about overcrowding and capacity issues.

Minpunten: I didn’t come across too many cons per se but would have loved if their website had some informational videos on how to use various components as an event organizer! I’m always looking for videos on how to do things and this this would be helpful from an organizer perspective. Not that I needed it this time around but could be helpful for my next event I host.

• Beoordeeld op 24-9-2020
John M.
Volunteer
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-8-2020

"How Covid-19 Pandemic changed the way non-profits & religious institutions opened their doors safely"

Opmerkingen: When everything went into a lock-down due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, churches were forced to close their doors. When things started to open up we knew we would only be allowed 50-100 persons into our church based on government health and safety mandates related to social-distancing requirements. We developed a scheme to mark our church pews to make enforcing the 6-foot social-distancing rules obvious for everyone. We also blocked off a number of rows. We then identified flexible configurations to allow up to accommodate the various family sizes and preferred services they attended historically. We then build seating selections based on family sizes and used these to monitor utilization during the week. We were able to utilize Showpass without the need for any software changes once we refined our model and identified easy tools to monitor utilization and capacity controls. It works!

Pluspunten: The Showpass team was very receptive to helping us identify a means of building a reservation system for our 3500 family parish. We built a prototype and within three weeks we were up and running with our reservation system. The thing I liked best was working with the Showpass team and and building around their system's core functionality.

Minpunten: There are some custom integrations I would like to look at down the road, but overall we are happy with our choice and our core team is happy with our results and the fact we didn't have to build everything from scratch.

• Beoordeeld op 21-8-2020
Christine G.
General Manager
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-6-2019

"Innovative company with fantastic customer service"

Pluspunten: Showpass is user friendly. Sending complimentary passes to our clients and partners is so easy! Its a feature that we love.

Minpunten: When creating an event that runs for more then one day; there isn't an option to create a daily start and end time. It can confuse customers if the start/end times are difference each day.

• Beoordeeld op 10-6-2019
Adam W.
Tournament Director
Sport, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2019

"Windsor Championship 2018-2019"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great which is why we decided to use your services again in 2019. Rep. has been fantastic in addressing our needs and concerns very quickly and making sure we are taken care of as much as possible.

Pluspunten: I liked how easy it was to use from and end user standpoint. It is easy to follow the steps and directions and complete the transaction with ease. I also liked the customer service I received from the very beginning. We had the customer service create the events for us right from the very beginning and did a great job with the events given the amount of information we were looking to collect.

Minpunten: The countdown clock. Should be able to change the length of time taken to complete a registration and transaction. ...or make it more visible to the customer completing the transaction. I understand why it is there (ticket sales etc) but you should be able to change it per event...in my opinion.

• Beoordeeld op 12-5-2019
Katrina F.
Director of Festival's and Events
Evenementenbureaus, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-12-2019

"Awesome service and team"

Opmerkingen: We have developed quite a strong relationship with the Showpass team - with on-site support being of key importance to us, we now look forward to working together during our activations. We also truly appreciate the support and willingness to adapt and adjust programming to fulfill our team's needs.

Pluspunten: Favorite Showpass features include tracking links, Promo code tracking, time period reporting, stored historic data YOY, daily email updates and most importantly on-site support.

Minpunten: Struggled with understanding exactly how many tickets had been sold while selling in 2pk and 4pk bundles - we needed the ability to remove the parent ticket from the actual tickets that were being sold.

• Beoordeeld op 27-12-2019
Kurtis G.
Marketing & Communications Manager
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 14-8-2020

"Sled Island Showpass Review"

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's been very positive. There's always room for improvement, but I know you all are constantly working on new features and new improvements, so keep at it!

Pluspunten: Facebook integration is super useful. When Sled Island is in festival mode, and we have to create tons of event pages that can integrate with Showpass for ticket sales, that's super helpful and makes it easier to get exposure on those shows.

Minpunten: When trying to do new tasks that you haven't done before, it can be hard to find where you should be in the software to do so. A hypothetical example, say I've been asked to remove a sponsor logo from our confirmation email when someone buys a pass.... Sometimes things like that can take awhile to figure out. A nice addition this past year was the new way to set up payment plans. Although it would be great if we could have more than three months at a time, and could just set up like... 10 months of payments plans without having to switch anything. Also, would love to set up 50/50 functionality for next year, one way or another!

• Beoordeeld op 14-8-2020
Baran F.
CEO & Co-Founder
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2019

"Great Software, Even Better Support"

Opmerkingen: We've tried many different ticket companies for our events in the past and Showpass is by far the best with the greatest customer support. The software is constantly evolving and progressing which we love. The team listens to our feedback and we often see the response to that feedback integrated into the software shortly after.

Pluspunten: The software integrates beautifully with our website, allowing us to keep our visitors on our site without redirecting them to a third party page. The software is very flexible allowing detailed customization specific to your event and ticket process. The team at Showpass do a great job to ensure the software is current with the latest in technology. Last year we integrated Showpass with Facebook for the first time and it worked great. The support and team backing this software is one of the greatest assets. Quick to respond, very helpful, and can always find a solution to a problem.

Minpunten: The POS system is somewhat lacking and can be cumbersome when attempting to use the software for sales live at the event. Every year new features are added which helps improve it, but it could still be better. Sometimes the way we have to set up our ticket packages and pricing forces us to create multiple events per event, which results in the beautiful built in reporting system not being as intuitive as we'd like.

Lisa T.
Associate Director
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

"I love Showpass!"

Opmerkingen: Showpass solved a ticketing challenge for a National event our school is hosting. It was easy turn key solution and the customer support has been outstanding. Any questions are answered quickly and accurately. The ticketing portion of our event was at one time a major stress for me and thanks to Showpass has become stress free.

Pluspunten: The software is intuitive. It makes the ticket selling, tracking and management so easy and efficient. I love the ability to check sales each day, offer discounts or incentives and the chance to message directly with customers who have purchased tickets.

Minpunten: I have not yet encountered anything about the software that I like the least.

Joel J.
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-10-2020

"Innovative Ticketing Solution to Maximize Event Revenue"

Pluspunten: Very intuitive & simple for staff to use and very innovative solutions for event organizers to maximize revenue through
- merchandise up-selling
- ticket package bundling
- pay gated live streaming
- Facebook event integration
- Google maps integration

Minpunten: Website integration took a little longer then expected but overall worked out well.

• Beoordeeld op 7-10-2020
Liam M.
Commercial Lines Underwriter
Verzekeringen, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020

"Super friendly staff and fast response time!"

Opmerkingen: I'll definitely use Showpass for future events (both free and/or paid) and would recommend it to my friends. I find some other softwares take so long to set up events and this has been the fastest set up I've done to date. They also have an awesome integration with Facebook so I could actually sell tickets through the event on there as well. I am excited to use the platform in the future.

Pluspunten: Their customer service is really top shelf! After I created my account, one of their staff called me and asked if I needed any help getting set-up. I had a few questions which they answered over the phone and also followed up with an email as well if I needed more assistance. I really wanted to up-sell my next event so people would see both when they were at checkout and their sales person showed me their event up-selling feature which was helpful and easy to use. Although my event was only for a couple hundred tickets it was nice to get that level of customer service. I will be using Showpass for my future events.

Minpunten: Technologically speaking I sometimes struggle with certain types of software and don't want to spend a lot of time setting up my events. Showpass made it easy for me to set up my event in a few minutes and the software was very easy to follow.

• Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020
Dustyn S.
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

"Showpass - Bust Loose"

Opmerkingen: I have always had a good experience and the staff are almost always on hand to help out too!

Pluspunten: I like it's ease of use with creating events and add-ons for them as well as it's integration right into our website. Also they are always bringing new features out all the time!

Minpunten: I wish I could access our network from the mobile to look up a guests name and phone number. Also having a ticket package integration where they could choose a specific option after the package.

Samantha M.
Corporate Account Executive
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020

"Great for purchasers and sellers"

Opmerkingen: Overall I would use Showpass to host any events in the future.

Pluspunten: I love how easy the navigation is when you are looking for new shows to go to or when you are purchasing tickets. I also think posting listings is fairly easy and very customizable. The layout of the site is good and I like how there has been expansion into different types of events with everything going on. Support is simple to use.

Minpunten: If something goes sideways in purchasing it can take a bit of time to right itself, but support is very easy to deal with. Fees are pretty standard from a buyer and seller point.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Showpass op 14-10-2020

Hi Samantha! We're glad you find our software easy to use! Sorry for the issues you had with purchasing, but we're glad you reached out to support for help. We're really proud of the work our customer support team does!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it!

• Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020
Bill R.
President -
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019

"We love Showpass!"

Opmerkingen: We've been with Showpass since the beginning - and we have been so happy to work with them every step of the way! They are professional, responsive, creative and give incredible customer service to both us and our customers.

Pluspunten: The software is user friendly, easy to learn, and adaptable to our needs.

Minpunten: Any time we have encountered even a slight hiccup, Showpass has exceeded our expectations and not only built a solution, but created something that helps us even more than we could have anticipated.

• Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019