Over HubEngage

A feature rich employee communication and engagement platform for mobile apps, intranets, digital displays and emails.

Meer informatie over HubEngage

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van HubEngage

Waar voor je geld

HubEngage heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 7 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (7)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je HubEngage eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (7)

Allie S.
Allie S.
CEO in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

An excellent employee mobile app

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HubEngage offers a great mobile application with a customizable interface for just $1.00 per employee per month.

They should offer an unlimited price after so many people because it can be expensive. Remove the min. for those paying a higher monthly price

Ryan L.
Territory Executive in Canada
Consumentengoederen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Hub Engage Easy to use

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience. All in one company chat board.

How easy it was to use. Very collaborative

I still have not found anything that I do not like about it

Kevin E.
Assistant to the President in VS
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 501-1.000 werknemers

Good Tool for Engagement / Some Features Slow to Mature

4 10 maanden geleden

The platform allows our Team Members from across all of our locations to interact and share what is going on in their area. We have seen an increase in engagement with almost 2/3 of our Team Members active on the app.

HubEngage is constantly working on new features to improve the app. They often seek input from the customer in order to build their queue for improvement. Overall, we appreciate the continuous improvement mindset; however, some of the features and upgrades have been a little bumpy on the rollout. One feature in particular that we have struggled with for a while is the ability to seamlessly upload videos without having to have an administrator help facilitate in the backend of the system. They are working on smoothing out this feature; however, in its current state it is not as easy to use as some of the social media platforms people are used to.

Lizz C.
VP of Team Member Engagement in VS
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Customer Service at Its Best

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a wonderful experience from beginning to end. If you are thinking about a product to bring your team together this is it. I would be happy to speak with anyone about my experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

If I could give Customer Service more than 5 stars a would. This product is user friendly and has really brought my team together. The service from the support team has been exemplary. I could not ask for more.

I did not like the formatting of the surveys in excel. But the support team assisted me in creating a format that not only worked for us but that my boss loved. So not an issue.

Frank D.
Sr. Director of Human Resources in VS
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

HubEngage Service

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been excellent. No regrets we selected HubEngage. The Service and Support are prompt and exceptional

All of them. The program is robust and continuing improving. There are many features and we can't even get to them, but they are there and we are starting to use more.

None. The implementation was a bit cumbersome for us, but not because of the team at Hub. The cumbersome implementation was because of getting all our administrators to use the tool

Steven A.
Sr. Corporate Comms Specialist in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Staying Connected

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great product!

Ease of use, connecting with employees. Great product to use!

More reward features, give back and recognize teams.

Chris R.
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Awesome solution for employee mobile applications!

5 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HubEngage offers more features than other similar platforms and at a fraction of the price! The apps incorporate robust segmentation, interactive experiences, gamification, scavenger hunts and geo-targeting, and a highly customizable implementation!