CloudMounter reviews

4.9/5
  • Klantenservice
    4.7/5

Over CloudMounter

System utility that allows mounting different cloud storages and web servers to your Mac as local disks.

Meer informatie over CloudMounter

10 reviews worden weergegeven

Joel J.
Freelancer
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 15-12-2019

"Finishing my dissertation on time, only thanks to simplicity of CloudMounter."

Opmerkingen: It was a few months back. The deadline was closing in. Unfortunately I was out of station on another important matters to attend to. My dissertation was a mess and had to log in to cloud through the browser to get my part of the work shared to my teammates. Me and my teammates found fighting with time when there was issues with each other's parts and the dissertation kept bouncing off each other's laptop. Time was running out as well. Too much time went on for the logging in and the browser searches. Then on a fine and fortunate day, my friend from the tech engineering told me about this in a normal geek conversation and something nudged my mind to try it out. Oh boy, wasn't I right in that choice. Things got WAY easier than before. We saved up hella lot of time (mind the language) and got the dissertation done in the nick of time. All thanks to CloudMounter. It was a life safer (*THUMBS UP* <3 ) CHEERS

Pluspunten: I really loved the simplicity with which any newbie can get into using the software. I must also mention the encryption feature which can be very useful at times. The trial version saved our project and I subbed to the full version ASAP after that!

Minpunten: Short duration of free trial. Even though it helped me and my team a lot. The trial version - I felt - could've lasted a bit longer than the current number of days. Other than that. No cons. CHEERS.

None
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020

"Seamless Cloud Mounter Files"

Opmerkingen: I used CloudMounter to mount my AWS S3 cloud files on my computer as if they were locally on my hard drive. This allows me to view and update files without the hassle of downloading and reuploading files. I can then access these files from any device with an Internet connection.

Pluspunten: The best part about this software is that the files act as thought their locally on your computer's hard drive. That means they're updated in real time to the cloud file system you use without having to download and upload.

Minpunten: There is absolutely nothing I dislike about this software. It gives me peace of mind knowing if something happened to my computer, I wouldn't have to worry about any files.

• Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020
Srinivasan T.
Professor
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-11-2019

"Very useful to interact with cloud data"

Opmerkingen: handlings lots of data across multiple cloud services

Pluspunten: The software is a great productivity tool if you have multiple cloud accounts and want to handle the data stored there. It supports a number of cloud services and works pretty well and handles even large file transfer sizes pretty well. Having all the cloud storage as external drives is an excellent model

Minpunten: It seems to lose connection frequently but has not crashed my file transfers anytime. otherwise there is not much to complain about the tool

• Beoordeeld op 25-11-2019
Content Writer
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 15-12-2019

"I can count on CloudMounter "

Opmerkingen: You can use the free trial to feel the functionality of CloudMounter, but to use all the features, buying the premium account is worth every penny, considering the features they offer.

Pluspunten: I am delighted that I decide to install CloudMounter in my laptop. I don't have to download the files. I can mount the clouds. It's effortless to use

Minpunten: It would be nice if CloudMounter can be installed streamed offline too.

Doctoral Faculty Advisor
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-3-2019

"CloudMounter for the Win!"

Opmerkingen: I have tried (and continue to monitor) all kinds of programs designed to make it easy to work with various cloud drive services on both Mac and Windows, from Webdrive to Mountain Duck to ExpanDrive and more. In fact, I have owned and used all of these aforementioned products. Nothing currently works as well, as consistently as CloudMounter. It represents the state of the art in this space.

Pluspunten: Plays well with all the big cloud services (GoogleDrive, OneDrive, DropBox, etc.) as well as many others and virtually any service that supports WedDAV.

Minpunten: Truly, I can't think of a single negative. It's the best among the rest.

• Beoordeeld op 31-3-2019
Luis P.
English teacher
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019

"It's made my life so much easier!"

Opmerkingen: This app is a lifesaver. It's made my life so much easier as far as online storage is concerned. I can now use all my of my online storage easily and have everything organised and accessible from my desktop. It's great!

Pluspunten: Using CloudMounter has been amazing since day one. I had no idea that such a service existed. It gives me access to my online cloud storage as if it were offline, being able to access all my files online almost instantly. Seriously, lifesaver.

Minpunten: The only thing I'd say I miss in CloudMounter is more integrations. Maybe something like Amazon Drive (if it's possible) or Mega.nz would be great add-ons.

Retno W.
English Teacher
Architectuur en planning, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019

"All of Your Cloud Storage from Finder"

Pluspunten: You can mount virtually unlimited number of cloud storage so they're easily accessible from the Finder.

Minpunten: There's no option to upload files directly from one cloud storage to another. So users need to download the files and upload them.

Adhi S.
Public Health Consultant
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-11-2019

"Cloud Storage Management for Mac"

Opmerkingen: CloudMounter helps me deals with the headache of managing multiple cloud storages.

Pluspunten: Cloudmounter can help you mount your cloud storages as if they are part of a local folder. You can use normal file management command to manag your cloud files.

Minpunten: There are a lot of supported cloud storage service, but it would be nice if the app could support more services, especially the newest ones.

• Beoordeeld op 17-11-2019
Mayo L.
Teacher
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019

"Mount Your Cloud Storage in the Desktop"

Pluspunten: CloudMounter help me manage all of my cloud storages from the Finder as if they are local folders.

Minpunten: I wish that CloudMounter has a desktop interface and not just a menubar icon.

• Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019
Jockie T.
Senior Consultant
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-11-2019

"Access Your Multiple Google Drives from Desktop"

Pluspunten: I love how the software can mount multiple google drives on the desktop so that we can manage multiple files across multiple drives. It really helps if you have several different Google Drives for work and for personal use.

Minpunten: CloudMounter supports for variety of cloud storage service is still limited.

• Beoordeeld op 30-11-2019