Over Omnisend

Marketing automation in e-commerce voor slimme verkoopgestuurde marketeers die de generieke e-mailmarketingplatforms zijn ontgroeid.

Meer informatie over Omnisend

Easy migrating from Mailchimp. Easy to use interface, and great customer service.

The moving target with monthly fees is a bit frustrating.

Beoordelingen van Omnisend

Waar voor je geld

Omnisend heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 659 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Omnisend eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (659)

Emre
Emre
Software developer in Turkije
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Positive experience results

5,0 5 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: As an entrepreneur, I am constantly searching for new ways to market my products and services. I have been using Omnisend for a 1 year now, and I am in love with it. I have been able to use the omnisend platform to completely automate my email marketing. I use it to send out a variety of emails to my subscribers based on what they have bought.

I've been using Omnisend for the past 1 years, and it's been one of my best decisions. Omnisend has really changed the way I market to my subscribers. I used to send out bulk emails over time, but now I focus on sending the emails when the subscribers are actually active in the system. I also find that Omnisend has made me a much better marketer in the process.

Overall I was satisfied and had a great experience, I think businesses lacking in marketing should definitely use it. It works great and I haven't had a problem.

Ellie
Sr Digital Marketing Specialist in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 10.000+ werknemers

Personalized Support & Ease of Use

5,0 4 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall we have been very happy with our decision to switch to Omnisend. It gives us the ability to measure success of our campaigns and automations, create forms, and manage our contacts within one single platform. They are open to feedback and make platform changes accordingly.

Our account manager is very reliable, responsive, and helpful. Client Support is also very useful when needed. The platform overall is intuitive and easy to use. Omnisend is always seeking feedback and implementing changes to improve the platform, which I very much appreciate!

There are some reporting opportunities that could increase efficiency in evaluating metrics. Small features within the platform could be improved upon for a better UX, such as editing a campaign or sending a test email once it's been scheduled, scheduling automations in advance, and customizability of the new email builder.

Overwogen alternatieven: Klaviyo

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen: Personica was not able to integrate with Shopify and properly track sales.

Overgestapt van: Personica

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend: Ease of use, pricing, platform navigation.

Eli
Director of Marketing in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Cost effective email marketing

3,0 4 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I like it. It's not perfect, but neither are we. It helps us get the job done efficiently and has the opportunity to grow. Plus, I have been happy with the support.

We have 2m contacts in our database, and no other tool is as cost-effective for efficiently emailing them. Omnisend also has great e-commerce functionality, like SMS and easy-to-use form builders. Our account manager has been very helpful.

This is great for B2C, not B2B. Creating lists is difficult and managing our database is almost impossible..

Heather
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Omnisend is great! Highly recommend!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Omnisend has been great! I have friends trying to get me to switch to their provider all the time but they haven't used Omnisend and I'm hesitant to move anywhere when it's so easy to use and the customer service is so great. If it's not broken, don't fix it - right?!

The process of moving my emails over in the beginning was seamless. I love the copy feature so I'm not making a new email each week. I can just replace the content with relevant content to my new email campaign. Customer service is always very helpful and available through chat instead of waiting for an email that might not even answer the question I have (that's why I switched from my old provider).

The only issue I ever had was trying to type inside the content box, but they have since fixed that so it's no longer an issue.

Director in Slovenië
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Omnisend review

4,0 4 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experiance is very good. I would recomende the product to other people or should i say i already did. We are currently running 4 websites on it and we will be doing more. So in my book they have a loyal customer. And yes we have tried others.

Price for performance doesn't come close to anyone. I think it is right there with Klaviyo but it is a lot cheaper. So that would be the part. Also i ti quite simple to use and to set up. The support is also very responsive but somethimes they don't have all ther right answers. But nevertheles they are there to help.

My least favorite feature is that i can't search by phone number in the contacts but you have to create a segment. I think the search needs a little work.

Overwogen alternatieven: Klaviyo en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen: Mailchimp is really awfull. I can't bare it.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend: Best price/ performance

Hilik
Marketing Agency Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

A whole in one - best email marketing solution for agencies and ecommerce

Opmerkingen: Excellent.

The customer support is excellent. The product itself is user-friendly and easy to use.The automation and segmentation options are advanced and provide great solutions for effective marketing.

Compared to other software, I'm all satisfied and have no issues.

Overwogen alternatieven: Constant Contact, Klaviyo en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen: The other software did not have the same features, automation options, and personal support as I have with Omnisend.

Overgestapt van: Constant Contact en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend: I needed an ecommerce platform and also one that can support me as an agency with multiple customers from different industries.Omnisend had the best offer and the features were completing my needs. The intro meeting and demo answered all my questions positively.

Jr
CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great product for scaling brands

4,0 3 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has always been great my clients see results and we can report on metrics.

It is a great product and a fantastic alternative to more expensive platorms.

The editor tool can sometimes feel very constrained but it gets the job done.

Overwogen alternatieven: MailerLite en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen: Klaviyo removed the clients brand because of the product they sell for no reason even though competitors sell the same product.

Overgestapt van: Klaviyo

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend: Omnisend offers more scalability in my experience

Ashfaq
Director in VK
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Best small business email software

Integration of SMS and emailAutomationsSMS

Unable to sort campaigns by revenueHard to edit product grids

Overwogen alternatieven: Klaviyo

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen: Better pricing, functionality and connection with Shopify

Nick
Marketing Specialists in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 51-200 werknemers

Screen Print Direct - Review

5,0 3 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Again having email, sms and push notifications all in one platform is huge plus. That alone is why we have stuck with omnisend along with the amazing customer service and constant improvement of the platform

Ease of use, saved templates, a/b content testing, audience segmenting and the ability to send email, sms and push notifications from one platform.

The only complaint I have is landing pages. I wish there was an option to build a more robust landing pages where we can send customers to buy a single or few products.

Overwogen alternatieven: Klaviyo

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen: Mailchimp no longer integrated with shopify and drip was not a good fit for ecommerce marketing.

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend: All in one platform. Email campaigns, automations, sms and push notifications.

Tanya
B2C Marketing Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy to use, helpful support

5,0 3 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Omnisend does a wonderful job of walking you through the set up process and explaining how to create the best automations and segments for your use case. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been wonderful during our time with Omnisend.

Automations and campaigns are fairly easy to build out and create. The latest segmentation and filter features allow us to further target our contacts.

There are some limitations to things that we could use to help us, most notably click maps within automations.

Overwogen alternatieven: ActiveCampaign, Sendinblue en Marketo Engage

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend: The business model on send based over contact based (initially), our initial interaction with the sales staff and the willingness to work with us based on our unique needs.

Amandine
Creator & CEO in Frankrijk
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Amazing, beginner-friendly email marketing software with great customer support

5,0 2 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Awesome! Great, friendly and quick customer support, easy to use pre-made automations and templates, free course to get started, useful contacts and segment lists. I wouldn't use any other software for my email marketing!

I am a small business and I knew how important email marketing was. However, I struggled to understand how to implement it - how to create segments, how to send out relevant emails for my target audience, how to create automations, etc. It's has truly been so easy with Omnisend! First of all, they have a free course to get you started on their software and set up your first automations (welcome, abandoned cart). This course was very helpful. They have pre-made automations which was super useful for a beginner like me. I connected Omnisend to my website and with the right set up, I now have all my contacts put in segments that are relevant to their purchases and interests, which is great to send them THE email that will make them buy my products. Bonus points for their team, who is always super quick to respond to any questions you may have and is very friendly!

The only thing that I don't really care for is email templates, but it's probably because I'm a Webdesigner and I'm used to creating my own. However, you can save pre-made layouts so that's the way I do it to gain some time when I create my emails. Their automatic branding tool could be better honestly, but it's not the main aspect of the software so I don't really care that much.

Overwogen alternatieven: Klaviyo

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen: MailerLite: not enough options, not professional enough.Mailchimp: too complicated to understand, set up and use as a beginner.

Overgestapt van: MailerLite en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend: Price and overall feeling of the brand. Omnisend seemed easier to use and their team answered my questions right away before I started using their software.

Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: GetApp

You're in for some billing surprises...

5,0 12 maanden geleden

The software itself is really intuitive and useful. I enjoyed it very much.

This billing issue has really soured my feeling about this company. The monthly price that they show on their account page is wrong. They changed pricing over the years that I have been with them - which is absolutely fine. What isn't okay, however, is that where the pricing is shown on the account page is calculated completely wrong. That means, their website was showing that I would be billed $540 per month, and when the bill came in, it was $690. It's very upsetting to not know what to expect. I reached out to omnisend about this and spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], but they showed me their pricing page, which still has a different number ($640). Their own team couldn't figure out what I should have been paying! Now they are not taking responsibility for updating their own website to match the real bill. If you value knowing how much something costs every month and transparency, I would not go with this company.

Overwogen alternatieven: Klaviyo en Drip

Andrea
Owner/Designer in Canada
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good App - lots of options, good support & easy to set up

4,0 3 jaar geleden

I love the live view of the software & find it captures much more data than I ever did on MailChimp as to who has clicked through & actions taken. The abandoned cart in particular is way more effective than mailchimp ever waas. After years of having a social media company manage my newsletter, I moved to ominsend when MailChimp stopped working with Shopify. I was able to manage the migration myself and support was excellent, from simple questions too difficult set up's questions. I like the many options for follow up drip series of follow-ups, abandoned carts, re-engaging customers. Love the gift box (although I do wish redirect/answer didn't go to a non-secure link as this comes up on my antivirus every time) & scratch & win. The base price of this app is reasonable and offers a lot of options included with it.

I love that this app has pop up's built-in but I wish they were more customizable to my theme. The wheel for example doesn't go with my color scheme so I haven't been using it. I have been trying to build a pop up exit offer to link to a quiz but can't get it to look right or work. I have tried several but have never put any into use as they either don't match my colour theme or I can't get them to do look how I want. I would like to see an overall metric that shows growth of my entire list instead of giving stats by each catagory such as automation, campaigns etc. While this info is great I would like to see the overall list growth as an additional stat as I watch the size of my list growth each week. The base price is reasonable but the next step up is a huge leap. I tried the upper price option for a month but found I wasn't making progress with the sms & messenger portion. It costs so much more I downgraded as it isn't affordable to test out. The ala carte add on's for these are way to expensive to acutally use (a person may as well just upgrade). I would like to see these options a bit more affordable as they take some time to build & start seeing results. There are apps that do messenging, sms & text at no charge or minimal/month & while I prefer to have everything under one app I would go with a less expensive due to the big leap in price. Would like to see loyalty program integrated

Diana
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers

Is Omnisend right for you?

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Omnisend has made my email marketing automated so I spend less time on the emails.

I have been using several email campaign providers for the past 10 years yet none have had the best customer service, a simple set up and amazing templates that you can customize. As a newbie to the software it can be intimidating but the youtube videos are so helpful. If you get stuck Omnisend has great customer service very polite and they respond very quickly. It was also easy to set up. I had to use an API to transfer my information to Omnisend so I just followed the directions. The Omnisend directions give you print screens so it makes it that much easier to follow. Lastly, Omnisend has easy to use templates just drag and drop. Thank you, creators, of Omnisend for taking the time to hear what the email marketers need!

This software is easy to use and can feel that you are doing something wrong. Also if you need major tech support they do take a day to answer and that can be stressful if you need them as soon as possible.

Filippo
Filippo
Principal Software Engineer in VK
Nutsbedrijven, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy newsletter for shopify customers and not only

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Omnisend allows you to define complex automatic communication workflow with different channels: email, SMS, push, facebook, you name it. The template editing is not the best, but still quite powerful and intuitive.

The signup workflow from Shopify works only for customers signed up via the form, not for customers that signed up during an order. This cause quite a lot of friction, I hope they will add the order as a trigger in the future. To use the more advanced channels like SMS, push notification and Facebook messages, you need to pay a more expensive plan. For a small business, it may be not possible.

Overwogen alternatieven: AWeber

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen: MailChimp stopped supporting Shopify. I did not love Mailchimp anyway, the templating is awfull.

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend: The ratio between Feature/Cost is advantageous

Reactie Omnisend

2 jaar geleden

Hi Filippo! Thank you so much for leaving such an unbiased and detailed feedback for our application. After reading your comment, we wanted to reach out with some clarification on your last comment. We indeed don't have a built-in solution for triggering the Welcome automation when subscribing to the check-out page. But, we may offer a workaround when defining the properties that distinguish those contacts, among others, will help you trigger different flows. For example, you may set up the Segment of the contacts having Subscribed status and not having the opt-in date field (that is assigned after subscribing to the Signup form) and use it in the Segment entry-based flow. In that case, any new contact subscribing at the checkout page will get the intended message. Please, check this instruction (https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/2398171-contact-enters-exits-a-segment-automation ) and reach out to our Support Team for assistance via [email protected]

Nikola
Founder in Servië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Definitely Recommend Omnisend

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall - A++. I considered migrating to some other platforms like Drip, but the team at Omnisend is so helpful and responsive that I would never switch. I really feel that I have been growing with a small company that I am by now a part of.

The product is easy to use and set up. What I would most recommend is the excellent customer service, that I cannot compliment enough. The team is very helpful and has been with me through all issues over the years.

The reports could be done better. I would like it if they were customisable, and some features are lacking for no apparent reason. For example, when reporting on Campaigns, you can see the amount of sales generated through Omnisend Campaigns and the average order value, but not the amount of orders. Conversely, when looking at the same report for Workflows, you can see the amount of orders. The UI could also be done better, as I feel there is a lot of wasted space that makes things harder to read / see than they should be.

Overwogen alternatieven: Drip en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend: It was easier to set up.

Tanya
Founder in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Big fan of Omnisend

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been really happy with Omnisend for the last number of years and will continue to use the app in our marketing activities.

Omnisend is a powerful tool that's easy to use, offers customizable features, and exceptional analytics.

We had some issues when converting from old builder to new builder but it turned out to be a simple user error and customer service helped us right away.

Overwogen alternatieven: Klaviyo en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen: Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend: Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.

Nuno
Owner in Portugal
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Omnisend Competes with big names at a more affordable price

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Omnisend was an angel from the sky. It helped me to create great abandoned cart emails and flows. Its intelligence allowed me to create with easiness A/B tests to rapidly find the best sequence to use. My revenue from email sky rocked, not only recovering abandoned carts but also when broadcasting content emails

Omnisend has a lot of features. Flow automation for me was is one of the best in the market, you can do almost everything with it. It is a powerful tool for abandoned cart recovery, but also to do cross-sells! It integrates perfectly with Shopify and it only charges you for your active users (the ones that really subscribed to the mailing list and not all your store clients)

I found it a little bit difficult to work with forms, landing pages, and the email editor. IT is not very easy to work with them and options that are available for forms are a little bit limited. Also, there are some limitations when working and creating customer segments

Overwogen alternatieven: Klaviyo

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend: To be true it main reason was the pricing and the fact how Omnisend billed my account.

Nate
Director of Operations in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

seamless marketing platform with Affordable pricing

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience and enjoy the consistent and reliable automated email marketing that frees up my time

The email templates that you build do not always look the same when you open them on mobile devices. Specifically, I noticed the mail app on Apple Iphone's do not display the email in the same way that the gmail app would display it.

Overwogen alternatieven: ClickFunnels en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen: Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost.

Overgestapt van: Klaviyo

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend: Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost. The seamless experience and its simplicity in the to design and automate email campaigns, and forms.

Mary Elizabeth
COO in Canada
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers

Loving Omnisend

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Omnisend customer support is very responsive and helpful. Overall I really love this product and would recommend it to other businesses.

I love that we can create newsletters well in advance and automate them to go out. I also love the automation flows and the wonderful robust reporting. This product really has been helpful for growing our business!

The new builder has issues that the old one never did. You can't put a background on your email, the movement of blocks is strange and not always effective, the product linking is both a good thing and a bad thing.

Kimberly
Entrepreneur in Singapore

Omnisend - A good alternative to Mailchimp

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our small business has been a paid user of Omnisend for 2 years now and I really love how everything works well and get our mailers and abandoned cart emails delivered to customers' inboxes on time!

I like that the staff are very prompt and attentive to our inquiries and that the email automation actually works (not being categorised as 'spam' by email providers) with reports of opening and clicking rate.

I wish there was a one-click button option for us to request for installation or integration of the Omnisend mailers with our website as it is quite frustrating to have to manually request in the chat system everytime we change our site template. Apart from that, I think it would be good if the automation form could auto-generate a promo code everytime a customers registers a valid email address with us so customers do not have to wait for the email containing the discount to purchase with us.

Jonathan
Director in VK

Why You Should Consider Omnisend

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Omnisend lets us build our email marketing lists, automate email communications and easily design newsletters, it works very well with Shopify and while prices have increased recently it still represents good value

Great list and email design management at a price that is more than competitive compared to some of the other big players in this area. The customer service is also very good

WE have 3 ecommerce stores in different territories - when creating automations and emails it should be easier to copy existing flows and templates from one store account to another - it often feels like this was forgotten in the original build of the software. THe ability add short videos into emails would be good to

William
President in VS
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers

Best priced email campaign service

4,0 3 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I much prefer this over apps like Mailchimp and Constant Contact, both of which were much more expensive for the services I require

I switched over from Mailchimp to Omnisend because of the price. It turns out, Omnisend's UI and email designer is much more my taste and preference. Very clean and easy-to-use drag and drop method for adding content into emails.

I haven't been able to utilize every feature in my plan yet because automations and subsets do get a bit confusing. But that's just me in general with this stuff.

Overwogen alternatieven: Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen: Mainly, pricing. Our email list audience size has grown but we are in an awkward area where it's not enough to justify a big audience jump in plans. Omnisend has more audience size tailoring that can fit to the monthly price. This is crucial for small businesses.

Overgestapt van: Constant Contact en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend: Mainly pricing. As we got to play around with Omnisend more, it was definitely the UI as well.

Dan
Head of E-Commerce in VK
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent

5,0 2 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Everything Klaviyo has to offer only with better support, don't overlook Omnisend!

Great Shopify integration, easy to use template builder, pre-built automations and competitive pricing.

The forms could do with some optimisation, lazy loading for images etc. 2 step forms would also be a bonus, but check out the Digioh integration which solves this problem.

Overwogen alternatieven: MailerLite en Dotdigital

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen: Pricing, support, features

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend: Pricing, support, features

LaTresha
CEO in VS
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great App

5,0 4 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: So far it's been very positive, the customer service team rocks!

Helps me easily reach my customers in each step of their purchasing journey.

Integrating certain software, creating segments

Overwogen alternatieven: Klaviyo

Redenen om voor Omnisend te kiezen: A more robust system.

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp Transactional Email

Redenen om over te stappen op Omnisend: Klaviyo was too complicated.