Startquestion reviews

Over Startquestion

Tool voor het maken van enquêtes, formulieren en quizzen om je klanten te bestuderen of werknemers te evalueren.

Meer informatie over Startquestion

I like a lot of possibilities to prepare test's questions.

I did not find anything that I did not like. The only thing that can be considered a disadvantage is the price if I did not use part of the system.

Beoordelingen van Startquestion

4,9
Waar voor je geld

Startquestion heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 167 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Startquestion eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (167)

Przewodnicz¿ca in Polen

Take advantage of the program. Recommendable. Easy to use, transparent inerface.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Thanks to Startguestion we got a feedback from people that we help. As a result, we are aware of their needs and we are able to help them right away.

We really like Startquestion. It is a useful survey platform, with a very easy to use interface. Highly recommended program. Thanks to Startguestion we got a feedback from people that we help. As a result, we are aware of their needs and we are able to help them right away.

We would not change anything in the platform Startguestions. No issues to solve. Everything is fine.

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Marketing Communications Specialist in Maleisië
Internet, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Collect feedback

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Best thing with Startquestion is, it has a survey builder that really helpful in building the basic structure of the survey form with the build-in template that they providing. It saves so much time in helping and gives suggestion for type of question to be ask on the survey form.

There are not much choices that can be choose from the subscription price scheme, especially for a small companies, thus making them have to choose pricier premium plan then what their organization actually needs. User will more appreciated if they can be more flexible on the price plan.

Maarten
Founder in België
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Startquestion overrated

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good in the beginning to set-up the product and deploying the survey, but as I proceeded i found very little online help and then all other functionality like reporting etc, runs into very expensive add-ons. My overall experience is therefore really spoiled by the later encounters on the software, to the point that I cannot The worst is you cannot obtain any invoice from Startquestion which leaves you with expenditure which you cannot account for in your business.

* Ease of set-up * Ease of deployment * Volume of survey responses

* Expensive basic Package * very expensive add-ons to basic functionality. I felt cheated. * no customer service on expensive basic pakage * cannot create exports which includes incompleted surveys. Statisticians know how utilise this data. * no response to requests for invoices * very limited help online about using

Marcin
HR Manager in Polen
Sport, 51-200 werknemers

Fantastic tool!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience, I used this tool in my previous job, it helped us a lot, so now I've chosen Startquestion again.

User-friendly layout of the of the page; intuitive and fast survey-creation; extended analytics.

I wish this tool was for free:) Can't find negatives.

Natalia
Tech Support in Polen
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

The uniqueness of Webankieta.pl

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Webankieta.co.uk program helped me in my studies. It makes it easier for every student.

Thanks to Webankieta.pl program I was able to create a survey for my university with ease. Everything was perfectly presented and explained. Webankieta.pl functions 100% meet my expectations and those of my university. Working with this program was one of the most pleasant for me. Another advantage was the possibility to contact support in case of any questions. I am delighted with the form of the presented surveys, possibility of detailed analysis of my results and the whole program.

I didn't find anything to complain about. The program is easy to use and consultants are available if you have questions.

Senior Product Manager in Polen
Biotechnologie, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Startquestion- easy to implement, easy to use

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: 9/10= highly recommend for a friend or collegue. It's easy to use, easy to implement. Very nice workshops for the team before the launch.

We're working for the solution which may be implemented on all our markets- startquestion is the tool, which may be implemented easily. Highly recommended for international communication.

I don't have cons. Every issue was solved by client service.

Research Specialist in Polen
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Webankieta review

5,0 8 maanden geleden

The advantage of the product is a friendly interface and usually intuitive use of its functions. What I like about the webankieta is that you can easily download data. Thanks to the ability to copy questions from other questionnaires and the function of copying questions from word files to program, working with webankieta is simply easy and fast.

What I like the least is the limited features I'm about the downloadable report. It would be great to have an impact on the individual components of the report. It was also not very intuitive for me at the beginning how I can change the logo when designing the appearance of the survey questionnaire.

Kauser
Director of Partnerships in VK
Biotechnologie, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent product with exceptional support and implementation!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The introduction of the NPS surveys will be an invaluable part of improving our overall customer experience and having a platform that allows us to do this with ease is a priority. The Startquestion team have been excellent in supporting us from the very beginning and are always there when we need to ask questions or need help with implementing changes. Nothing is too difficult for them and they are always friendly and professional, this has been hugely important to ensure the entire team are comfortable with the management of our surveys through Startquestion. Marcin and Kamil in particular have been absolutely brilliant and we cant thank them enough for their support!!

The surveys have been created with ease and implemented across numerous teams. The follow up features and the options to send the surveys either automatically or manually gives us a lot more flexibility. The report feature is also really easy to use.

Accessing the email templates has several steps currently so it would be great to make this easier and we understand that this is something that is currently being worked on and will be updated very soon.

Artur
Menager Tech Support in Polen
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The best tool to collecting feedback

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A big plus for an intuitive user panel.
The price of the tool is competitive with others.

The intuitiveness of this tool and the wide possibility of analyzing the results.

It's hard to find things that I don't like about this tool.

Ewelina
HR Business Manager in Polen
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

webankieta - recommend for sure

5,0 8 maanden geleden

easy to use survey, even for the very begginers, I cannot imagine work witout webankieta any more. So much data, so much research, so quickly and handy

Till now I cannot find any feature or thing I would be not satisfied

Agata
Senior Game User Experience Analyst in Polen
Computergames, 501-1.000 werknemers

A friendly platform to support tests that are performed several times

4,0 2 jaar geleden

The speed of creating a new survey, a relatively clear interface

I miss the possibility of cataloging surveys within the project into folders etc, doing more order. Problematic is also the responsiveness of the poll editing screen when it is opened in a small window.

R&D Director in Noorwegen
Publiceren, 501-1.000 werknemers

The tool is easy and intuitive to use

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The tool is easy and intuitive to use. However, a greater possibility of personalising the settings would be useful.

Intuitive operation, clarity and "visibility" hints

Ways to import results could be improved.

Customer Insights Director in Duitsland
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Possibilities that fully meet our needs

5,0 vorig jaar

Simplicity and intuitiveness of use. Responsive and helpful support.

When we have more projects on the account I miss functionality of grouping them into folders.

Ewa
Coordinator in Polen
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Low CES using this software :)

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Simple automation of sending regular, daily invitations to surveys. Both the automation process and its' implementation vere tailor-maide to suit our needs.

Some functionalities regarding setting the logic of showing questions in surveys could be further developed, I am convinced that these functionalities will be further developed.

Ela
Management Director in Malta
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

The intuitive tool.

5,0 vorig jaar

It is very easy to create survey from the scratch.

I would like to have the sms-based quick poll option to be used for the meeting summary.

Jacek
Marketing Manager in Polen
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

I love it

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Many years of excellent experience

Easy of use, many types of questions method

Questions sorting. I have problem to indicate more.

Executive in Polen
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

A tool the company cannot do without. We started using it in one department, today it is in 3.

Opmerkingen: Amazing experience.

I really appreciate the current access to data and the fact that the results are automatically counted, as well as the ability to filter practically by each variable.

Word reports do not generate question averages. They are available in reports in PDF format, but this means that I always have to work on 2 documents at the same time or have online access to the website. This is quite a handicap.

Anna
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EXPERT in Polen
Bouwmaterialen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy to use. Possibility to create various settings for survays. Automatic summaries.

I have no objections. I have possibility to create various settings for survays. I receive automatic summaries.

Lukasz
Business Owner in Tsjechië
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

A very suggestive program for adding questions and managing the survey.

5,0 vorig jaar

System of reordering questions, possibilities of using ready templates from service.

Downloading reports and filtering the results is a bit problematic.

Project Manager in Polen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Webankieta functions

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I like a lot of possibilities to prepare test's questions.

It's quite difficult for me to draw the appropriate report - it is not intuitive.

Renata
independent specialist in Polen
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Startquestion

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Knowing the results (online) of the customer satisfaction level allows you to take appropriate action

online results technical support ease of use general everything :)

some minor limitations in the presentation of the results

Karolina
Quality Specialist in Nederland
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers

LPPL opinion

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is ok, fast and user-friendly

Intuitive and high throughput. A large amount of data is loaded very quickly, large reports quickly export to excel.

I did not notice the flaws that make the work difficult

Krzysztof
Journalist in Duitsland
Mediaproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers

I have used it several times, never had a problem.

5,0 vorig jaar

Ease of handling it. Every person can easy learn how to use this software.

There is no such a thing. Everything works perfectly in my usage of this software

Ewa
HR Manager in Oostenrijk
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

The useful tool for me, it supports me in HR processes

5,0 vorig jaar

Simplicity and the ability to quickly create surveys, questions, tests

There is nothing like that, software is easy and does not cause problems.

Amy
Account Executive in Polen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Very good solution for page feedback

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It took about 3 minutes from registration to seeing my questions online. They have really powerful product called: widget. It's like a bot for your page. Super intelligent app.

A lot of features and charming customer care.

It's not possible to have recurring payment.