Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Startquestion

Tool voor het maken van enquêtes, formulieren en quizzen om je klanten te bestuderen of werknemers te evalueren.

Meer informatie over Startquestion

Flexibility, ease of obtaining key data, service availability and support in each integration.

I did not find anything that I did not like. The only thing that can be considered a disadvantage is the price if I did not use part of the system.

Beoordelingen van Startquestion

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Startquestion heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 174 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Startquestion eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (174)

Magdalena
Przewodnicz¿ca in Polen

Take advantage of the program. Recommendable. Easy to use, transparent inerface.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Thanks to Startguestion we got a feedback from people that we help. As a result, we are aware of their needs and we are able to help them right away.

We really like Startquestion. It is a useful survey platform, with a very easy to use interface. Highly recommended program. Thanks to Startguestion we got a feedback from people that we help. As a result, we are aware of their needs and we are able to help them right away.

We would not change anything in the platform Startguestions. No issues to solve. Everything is fine.

Tomasz
CEO in Polen
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

A great tool Webankieta

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I really appreciate that the tool is constantly developing - it has more functions and sample surveys that are ready and can be used for the research we conduct with "one click". The responsiveness of the support department is also critically important to us. The Webanieta team works quickly, professionally and flexibly. I really appreciate the quality of customer service.

Simplicity of the administration panel, usability (UX) for both the respondent and the administrator

Sometimes it seems that there are too many functions and possibilities

Maarten
Founder in België
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Startquestion overrated

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good in the beginning to set-up the product and deploying the survey, but as I proceeded i found very little online help and then all other functionality like reporting etc, runs into very expensive add-ons. My overall experience is therefore really spoiled by the later encounters on the software, to the point that I cannot The worst is you cannot obtain any invoice from Startquestion which leaves you with expenditure which you cannot account for in your business.

* Ease of set-up * Ease of deployment * Volume of survey responses

* Expensive basic Package * very expensive add-ons to basic functionality. I felt cheated. * no customer service on expensive basic pakage * cannot create exports which includes incompleted surveys. Statisticians know how utilise this data. * no response to requests for invoices * very limited help online about using

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Marketing Communications Specialist in Maleisië
Internet, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Collect feedback

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Best thing with Startquestion is, it has a survey builder that really helpful in building the basic structure of the survey form with the build-in template that they providing. It saves so much time in helping and gives suggestion for type of question to be ask on the survey form.

There are not much choices that can be choose from the subscription price scheme, especially for a small companies, thus making them have to choose pricier premium plan then what their organization actually needs. User will more appreciated if they can be more flexible on the price plan.

Ewa
Chief specialist of the Assessment and Cooperation Development Department in Oostenrijk
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Not perfect, but giving great opportunities to collect and analyze the results

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I like to create a report with the results, putting issues for myself, with the ability to choose and not always using all of them. Creation of reports on the basis of already created ones (copying and refinement).

Developing more complex surveys may be difficult sometimes.

Natalia
Tech Support in Polen
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

The uniqueness of Webankieta.pl

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Webankieta.co.uk program helped me in my studies. It makes it easier for every student.

Thanks to Webankieta.pl program I was able to create a survey for my university with ease. Everything was perfectly presented and explained. Webankieta.pl functions 100% meet my expectations and those of my university. Working with this program was one of the most pleasant for me. Another advantage was the possibility to contact support in case of any questions. I am delighted with the form of the presented surveys, possibility of detailed analysis of my results and the whole program.

I didn't find anything to complain about. The program is easy to use and consultants are available if you have questions.

Dorota
Product Manager in Polen
Omroepen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Webankieta

5,0 4 jaar geleden

User-friendliness, up-to-date design, easy adaptation to mobile devices and great customer support.

Minor technical problems - reported to customer service on an ongoing basis.

Joanna
Training and Talent Develpment in Frankrijk
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers

Useful tools for surveys and tests

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Useful tools - I mainly use surveys and recently a test. They are useful for various actions carried out by the HR and Marketing department - post-training surveys, satisfaction surveys, voting in contests, etc.

Generated reports on the collected results - I have a summary easily and quickly, filtering data is a very useful option. Creating surveys is simple and intuitive, you can also use ready-made templates, choose various types of questions, there is an option of individual settings in the survey (questionnaires, in-depth questions, etc.). I have access to archival projects.

The fact that I do not use all the available options that are incomprehensible to me from the short description and I do not know how to use them, e.g. Widgets, tagging responses, etc. I know that I could use Webinars on given topics.

Dawid
Sales Manager in Polen
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

An Outstanding Survey Platform - StartQuestion

5,0 10 maanden geleden

StartQuestion has consistently exceeded my expectations, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone seeking a reliable survey platform. Its commitment to excellence, combined with its user-friendly interface and exceptional customer support, make it a top choice in the market.

I think the rules for displaying questions could be a more intuitive feature.

Automotive

Great tool to science research

5,0 7 jaar geleden

+ Pulling data from repeat groups + Easy to use interface and export to excel. + survey interface + Ease to set up the tool.

Maybe, the Nordic languages are missing.

Antonina
HR Manager in Polen
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

A good and convenient tool for handling company surveys with the possibility of sharing projects.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Transparency and ease of creating surveys. Ability to share with other employees.

Surveys on the list are not arranged alphabetically and I have been looking for the right one for a long time.

Karina
Workplace Expert in Frankrijk
Design en ontwerp, 501-1.000 werknemers

Very cool tool with many features but too little visual.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Ease of transferring questions from other surveys.

How to write changes to questions - often I 'succeed' exit the question without saving changes. Can't they save in real time?

Sylwia
brand manager in Polen
Landbouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

Huge support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: benefits - saves our time and money for preparing surveys, collect them, create reports

intuitive system, helpful survey templates, suport from Startquestion, easy to use, easy to collect opinions, easy to create reports, saves time

was not such a thing, beacuse all was useful

Agnieszka
Marketing Specialist in Kroatië
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use software with great support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The ability to personalize the view of surveys, clear reports, very helpful support.

I had difficulties in setting up more advanced tests.

Agnieszka
Market Research and Marketing analysis in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Publiceren, 51-200 werknemers

Intuitive, simple tools with the world class support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Intuitive and simple process of creating a survey.

It's hard to find something I don't like. Sorry.

Anna
HR Business Partner in Frankrijk
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

Intuitive and easy to use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Tools is very intuitive and very easy to use. You can start within minutes.

The structure of reports and data in Excel sometimes makes data analysis difficult - compared to other tools on the market, reports are the least intuitive.

Malgorzata
Employer Branding Specialist in VS
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

I am a satisfied user. It is functional and simple. You can quickly create a good looking poll.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Simplicity and clarity. I like this tool also because you can create skins and reuse or edit them.

I would have to think for a long time, but I don't have time. I can't think of anything right away.

Krzysztof
Member of the Board & Chief Innovation Officer in Frankrijk
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Overall it's fun and useful

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The bigger pros of this software is simplicity, tool is very easy to learn for new employees.

I miss several configuration options and several possible forms of answering.

Adam
Commercial Director in Polen

Using software to build and conduct surveys for our corporate Clients and internally

Opmerkingen: Just got all I wanted

What I like most is full set of needed functionality, ease of use with no need for any kindo of training, attractive price, great support and the fact, that they listed to our needs

I am using the software since very long and after that time I cannot find literally anything that I dislike. Well - price can always be lower, but to be honest it is fair priced.

Reactie Startquestion

7 jaar geleden

Thank you!

Micha¿
CEO in Polen

Great for managing client experience

5,0 7 jaar geleden

We use Startquestion extensively at our company. The reporting capabilities are very good and easy to use. Great customer service as well.

Artur
Menager Tech Support in Polen
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The best tool to collecting feedback

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A big plus for an intuitive user panel.
The price of the tool is competitive with others.

The intuitiveness of this tool and the wide possibility of analyzing the results.

It's hard to find things that I don't like about this tool.

Ewelina
HR Business Manager in Polen
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

webankieta - recommend for sure

5,0 2 jaar geleden

easy to use survey, even for the very begginers, I cannot imagine work witout webankieta any more. So much data, so much research, so quickly and handy

Till now I cannot find any feature or thing I would be not satisfied

Emilia
prof in Polen
Research, 2-10 werknemers

Webankieta - super software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

intuitiveness of use, professional and quick help, readiness to solve problems, efficiency of operation

I have to work a little bit harder to work with raw data files at Excell. This element could be no less complicated. Besides, I rate the software really high.

Amy
Account Executive in Polen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Very good solution for page feedback

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It took about 3 minutes from registration to seeing my questions online. They have really powerful product called: widget. It's like a bot for your page. Super intelligent app.

A lot of features and charming customer care.

It's not possible to have recurring payment.

Ewa
HR Manager in Oostenrijk
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

The useful tool for me, it supports me in HR processes

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Simplicity and the ability to quickly create surveys, questions, tests

There is nothing like that, software is easy and does not cause problems.