Lead Rocket has allowed us to customize our messages to our audience and to garner helpful analytics

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2018
Wendy H.
Associate Dean of Admission
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Analytics for email success, AB testing, integration with salesforce, responsive design, ability to purchase one-time email blocks for large volume times, saved templates, new design tools.

Pluspunten: The ability to save templates among team members allows for cross-collaboration and enables us to keep a consistent look no matter who is sending out the email. The responsive design has been helpful since many of our audience members use mobile devices when viewing our emails. In addition, the analytics of open rates, click throughs, etc allows us to determine best send times and subject lines. Finally, the integration with salesforce is key as that is our customer relationship management tool.

Minpunten: Due to acquisitions of the company, etc. the name of the product has changed over the last five years we have used it so sometimes it gets confusing on how we refer to it. However that has not hindered our customer service nor the quality of the product.

Best price

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2016
Sagar C.
Marketing executive
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Many companies we work with are interested in marketing automation, but are concerned with high initial costs. Callidus Cloud provides the majority of the features that the larger more expensive platforms offer, but at a fraction of the price.

Pluspunten: in a comparison of cost and features this is the ideal platform for the majority of our clients. Too many platforms charge additional fees to use the advanced, such as A/B testing or CRM integration, but Callidus Cloud has everything included.

Minpunten: When setting up drip programs, the user interface is slightly less visually appealing than some of the platforms. This just takes some getting used to when first setting up the system, but after that it is easy to use.

A top-tier marketing automation tool

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2015
Jason R.
Director of Communications
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: CallidusCloud touts the platform's ability to build customer relationships as opposed to just marketing to them. Overall, we found this to be a fairly accurate representation of what it can do. The three key modules are visitor identification and intelligence, email marketing and lead nurturing. I mostly used the first two areas, and I was impressed with how these two areas worked together. Understanding visitor intent and makeup helped us create landing pages and appropriate content that boosted conversion. We could then translate that same sort of intelligence into targeted e-mails. And, customer support is excellent. No waiting for days to hear back. Love those guys!

Minpunten: I felt like the social media areas were the weakest, but the e-mail editor is surprisingly klunky too. I guess something take a little time to polish, eh?

Pathetic customer support

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2016
Arun S.
Director of Marketing
Computersoftware
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: A useful cost effective tool to get started with for marketing automation

Minpunten: The customer service levels are extremely pathetic. The tool has not been working properly for us a while now and the customer service team has repeatedly failed to even keep up the promise of a follow up call to make a plan to help resolve the problem

Love Leadformix (CallidusCloud)

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2015
Theodore R.
Senior Manager, Membership Marketing
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Dashboard is user-friendly and the editor is easy to use.

Minpunten: Email reports need to be integrated together with the email/newsletter by hovering over like a heatmap, and having popups showing the click data for the links on the page.

Callidus Cloud Marketing Automation = Powerful

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2015
Mark F.
Vice President
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The browser forensics are extremely powerful and allow us to target an audience that is both known and unknown (inferred). The workflows and automation make our lead gen virtually effortless.

Minpunten: The direct tie-ins to our Social campaigns were a big sticking point for a while, though now they have done a great job of adding this into the mix as well.

Market Release

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2015
Amir D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I can send/release emails to thousands of contacts with ease.

Minpunten: Updates create issues lasting for days. Also, even though the customer service is great, the amount of system errors I receive is at times unacceptable.

I feel like a LeadROCKSTAR!

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2017
Deanna M.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I can't say enough positive things about LeadRocket by CallidusCloud! I manage all of the marketing activities for our small company and LeadRocket has made my job so much easier! We have been a satisfied customer since 2013 and I feel like a total LeadROCKSTAR when it comes to creating and launching our monthly Lead Gen Campaigns :) Their Email templates, Smart Groups, Lists and Workflows are all quick and easy to set-up and use, but the VERY best part is their Customer support representative who is 100% responsive & wonderful to work with! He consistently goes over & above to make his customers happy and I know he's always there with a helping hand and encouraging voice if I run into an issue! Their pricing is also VERY affordable and much lower than other Marketing Automation systems we compared. Thanks LeadRocket, you guys totally Rock!!

It's getting friendlier

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2015
Debbie S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Customer Service Support is the best. They are always available and quick.

Minpunten: Unscheduled maintenance. I know this can't be helped, but it's frustrating.

Love it

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2016
John M.
Manager 1
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The product is affordable and easy to use. Works well for us

Pluspunten: Cheap

Minpunten: Don't have any

Lead Tracking

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2018
Jesse S.
Marketing Specialist
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I only used this product for its lead tracking capabilities, which is beneficial given that not all other market automation tools provide this feature. i.e. Which company and possible UDM was viewing your site.

Minpunten: The contact list for the potential UDM that viewed your site could be more accurate. Several of the suggested emails I tried had bounced.

Great customer service, but clunky interface

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2014
Sarah F.
Managementconsulting
1.5/5
2.5/5
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I had a support team assigned to me, and the same person always dealt with my concerns. The customer service was excellent, and my rep went above and beyond the call of duty to fix bugs and help me figure things out.

Minpunten: The interface is way too complicated and clunky. While the email collecting and IP address lookup functionality worked great, the content editor was not only sloppily designed, but it also froze up a lot, often causing me to lose my work.

Mass Email Tool with Salesforce

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2017
Wendy H.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We use this tool because it integrates with our Salesforce based customer relationship management tool. It allows to send targeted messages to prospective students, customize templates and review analytics.

Excellent sales platform

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2014
Sudeep S.
Computersoftware
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It's simple, easy to use, and very intuitive.

Minpunten: There's nothing as such. The app is easy to use and serves the purpose completely.