Gemiddelde scores

4,7 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,9 /5

Over SmartrMail

SmartrMail is een gebruiksvriendelijke app voor e-mailmarketing waarmee je betere e-mails voor je winkel kunt verzenden. Integreert met Shopify en meer.

Meer informatie over SmartrMail

47 reviews worden weergegeven

Rusty R.
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-7-2020

"Excellent Product, Even better Service."

Pluspunten: The product is excellent, and full of hidden gems as you get to know it more. The customer service is top shelf.

Minpunten: There is a learning curve to be able to unlock the true power. Though, the excellent service makes this pretty easy to navigate.

• Beoordeeld op 13-7-2020
Kristie R.
  • Beoordeeld op 21-11-2019

"Fantastic product for our business"

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience has been great. We have better insight as to who is viewing our emails, the links they click on from our email to access our website and the sales we generate from the emails we send out.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use. I am able to create newsletters within 10 minutes (compared to approx. 45 mins on the previous software we used).
The reports provide good insight as to how successful each marketing campaign has been.

Minpunten: The cost can be prohibitive for small businesses but it is still cheaper than some of the competitors.

• Beoordeeld op 21-11-2019
Philippa M.
  • Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018

"SmartrMail Review"

Opmerkingen: We are able to stay in contact with customers through email and have created some beautiful campaigns which SmartrMail has helped us send. The customer service is always helpful and if you have any hiccups or challenges, they will help you through to find a solution.

Pluspunten: Designing our own emails in InDesign, it is easy to then import GIFs and images into the emails for our weekly newsletter. For weekly emails, the system is intuitive and easy to use.
With the assistance of the team from Smartrmail, we've been able to create a range of automated campaigns to target customers and upsell other products.
The customer service team is great and reply to help requests very promptly.

Minpunten: Setting up automated campaigns and creating audiences with certain rules can be rather complex and easy to make errors, so it is essential you work with the Smartrmail team on this.

• Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018
Harrison H.
Marketing Assistant
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021

"Tools.com Smartrmail Review"

Opmerkingen: As an e-commerce business, SmartrMail has helped us save a significant amount of time by utilising the workflows for emails such as the welcome and thank you emails.

Pluspunten: One of the key factors of our decision to use SmartrMail as our email marketing software is the implementation with Neto. Being able to share and use data through both SmartrMail and Neto is so easy when compared to other email marketing softwares. With that, being able to create templates and designs is very user friendly which makes my time as a user a lot less stressful. The ease of syncing data such as products and other information for e-commerce is fantastic.

Minpunten: There are still some limitations with the design such as fonts but I can imagine there are reasons for this. The email composer could potential be expanded upon by adding a number of new creative techniques which can result in a greater feel and look on the emails.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021
Nikki T.
Busines Owner / Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2020

"Cheaper than Mailchimp with practical functionality."

Opmerkingen: Great customer service and help when needed.

Pluspunten: We use Smartrmail with out Shopify store and really enjoy it. Pulled our email list out of mailchimp over 6 months ago as it was just getting too expensive. Smartrmail has all the functionality I need without being overly complicated.
Just realised it does 2 way sync with Shopify so if a subscriber purchased once, but more than 2 years ago, and then makes a new purchase in our Shopify store, they'll be labelled as " Repeat customer" since there will be 2 orders in this subscribers' profile in your Shopify store.
This is great so that customers repeat business is recognised.
Thank you Smartrmail.

Minpunten: Nothing major just took a little bit of getting used to the autosave as I was used to saving everything I did manually in mailchimp. Not a software problem, just a person problem ;-P

• Beoordeeld op 8-7-2020
Pat R.
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-10-2019

"SmartrMail where have you been???"

Opmerkingen: Overall Smartrmail is nothing short of sensational. It immediately started working within minutes of set up.

Pluspunten: For those working on a Neto platform this is for you.

Minpunten: No set-up wizard to walk you through. Would be great if it had a step by step set up wizard to guide you through the first time.

• Beoordeeld op 19-10-2019
Brett L.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019

"Been making an average of 35x ROI over 11 months"

Opmerkingen: Overall we have been making a very good return while using only the most basic features like abandon cart, auto product recommendations, manual sales campaigns and thank you emails.

Pluspunten: The auto product recommendations a super simple and have been really effective at generating consistent revenue.

Minpunten: I would like the ability to upload custom fonts and create product review follow ups.

• Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019
Nancy N.
  • Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019

"The best email marketing app"

Opmerkingen: Our delivery rate to our customers inbox is up, our bounce rate is down and our overall stats look much heathier than 6 months ago.

Pluspunten: Love, Love & Love the amazing customer service! Rep and his team never stop impressing me with their fantastic help and suggestions. Easy to use. Hasn't failed us yet. Clean and crisp presentation.

Minpunten: Looking forward to updates to customize funtions in the design template.

• Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019
Denise T.
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-9-2020

"Top Tier Customer Service"

Pluspunten: I like how Smartrmail integrates into Neto while offering a user friendly interface that still offers a load of functionality. I am particularly impressed with how attentive their customer service team is as they deliver very quick and excellent help with all the inquiries I have ever submitted. Their invitation to review my mail setup and the advice that ensued was a really nice addition to already outstanding service.

Minpunten: Creating very specific segments isn't the most straightforward process, but is invaluable once you get your head around it.

• Beoordeeld op 11-9-2020
Noah G.
eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-8-2020

"Absolute essential for use with Neto eCommerce"

Pluspunten: The SmartrMail system integrates flawlessly with Neto, which gives it access to all our product and customer details; making it easier for us to make it easier for our customers to order more! The instant chat support is amazing to help get set up easily and have everything working exactly how you need it.

Minpunten: The email design process is a little bit awkward to get used to, but once you're used it, it becomes very easy to make great looking campaigns.

• Beoordeeld op 5-8-2020
Maile U.
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019

"Decent Email Program"

Opmerkingen: SmartrMail was a good choice for me when I needed to leave MailChimp for cost reasons. I eventually replaced SmartrMail with a different email program that had more options, but I'd still recommend it for people who simply need an email program to quickly draft emails using photos and descriptions from your Shopify website.

Pluspunten: SmartrMail is very easy to use if you don't want a lot of customization and don't plan to segment your email list. It's also a whole lot cheaper than MailChimp and some other companies. And on Shopify it automatically pulls in photos and product descriptions, making it a snap to create emails.

Minpunten: I had repeated trouble properly segmenting my email list. It didn't seem to accurately categorize email addresses by date of signing up, and that was problematic when I wanted to send emails to recent customers. I also had trouble with customizing the templates.

• Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019
Tracie R.
Business Owner
Automotive, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 19-5-2020

"SmartrMail the smart way to reach out for return customers"

Opmerkingen: All my questions were answered promptly and someone took the time to go through how do things as well as set up a an automation that was ready to use straight away, and that I could copy from when I wanted to create new ones too. I was really worried that support would fall away as soon as my trial ended but support is continuous and communication is top notch. I cannot speak highly enough of the people that have helped me. I am a small business that runs everything by myself so my time is very valuable. I spend a bit of time to set things up and SmartrMail puts things in motions at the set date. I do last minute checks to ensure the content is still the message I want sent. Staff are happy to send links and other relevant information relating to marketing strategies so I can learn as I go. I really doesn't get simpler than that for a business owner like me.

Pluspunten: I love many things about SmartrMail. It's versatile and functionality is awesome. The integration into NETO was simple and I got the assistance I needed to help me fix a minor glitch. I love SmartrMails ability to select relevant items to suggest to my customers based on what they have purchased and the many other facets that come into play that are way above my comprehension. I don't need to be a marketing guru!

Minpunten: Aww maybe the price but don't we all want everything for less? The price is still fair but I wouldn't support it if it was much more.

• Beoordeeld op 19-5-2020
Lily L.
Head of Ecommerce
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020

"Great Customer Experience"

Opmerkingen: Because of the complexity of our launch, we are so pleased with the support that the team at Smartr Mail have given us during on-boarding. This has made it easy to troubleshoot issues and map out our initial setup as easily as possible. I did not expect this level of support, thanks guys!

Pluspunten: Smartr Mail allows us to reach our specific market segments with accuracy and in a timely manner. It's smart segments functionality is amazing, and the fact that we can set up automations based around detailed parameters is extremely exciting for our business as we move into the future.

Minpunten: I needed to be a little better prepared.

• Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020
Aida R.
  • Beoordeeld op 5-11-2018

"Great product and exceptional customer service and support"

Opmerkingen: 1. Saves time
2. Emails look professional
3. Automation helps you focus on other parts of business

Pluspunten: SmartrMail is so easy to use - no experience or training necessary. Plus integration with our website makes it easy to add products including products descriptions, price images etc. What used to take me an hour to do using other mail service platforms, it takes about 15 minutes now. Smartrmail saves a lot of time and emails just look so much better and professional. Couldn't go back to anything else now. Plus customer support is just exceptional - if you have any questions or need suggestions. 10/10 for software and support.

Minpunten: There is nothing that I don't like. This is a complete package.

• Beoordeeld op 5-11-2018
Shawn B.
Small Business Owner
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019

"Great tool for your business"

Opmerkingen: I use this software for e-commerce marketing emails. I use it to follow up after sales and for sales and marketing to bring customers back.

Pluspunten: I like that it populates product images from my website, even with manual send method. It also generates emails associated with customer interests. Customer support is very good.

Minpunten: There wasn’t really anything I didn’t like about this software except a glitch or two when sending mail manually.

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019
Lisa C.
General Manager
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 4-12-2019

"Excellent Customer Service"

Pluspunten: What I love most about using SmartMail above anything else is their customer service. No matter what time, or what issue, or what solution I am looking for, the team at SmartrMail are only a click away and are extremely responsive to all enquiries sent. This has given me reassurance that I can have hands on support to achieved the desired campaign outcomes needed for our growing business. Special shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who from day 1 has been outstanding. I really appreciate it. :)

Minpunten: No major issues. I would just like more features and flexibility with some things, however overall I am quite happy and the support I am given gets me through any hurdles that occur.

• Beoordeeld op 4-12-2019
Megan B.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-5-2019

"Easy, Fast & Beutiful"

Opmerkingen: Very easy. I don't have a lot of time to learn a whole new way of working. Their system is easy to use and professional at the end for my customers.

Pluspunten: - First and foremost their customer service, support and online FAQs are fantastic!
- Easy to use
- Emails look clean & beautiful
- Smart Segments
- Integrates with website

Minpunten: Nothing to do with the software, more their integration capabilities with Neto. Neto don't offer automated promo codes for customers. I'd like to send promotional emails to certain segments with a discount code that is personal to them e.g. Refer a friend. There is no capability from Neto to feed this in to SmartrMail (or any email provider. I would like to see SmartrMail expand to also include SMS marketing.

• Beoordeeld op 20-5-2019
Andrew H.
  • Beoordeeld op 19-3-2019

"Streets ahead of alternatives"

Opmerkingen: I used to use Mailchimp but found creating newsletters time consuming. Because SmartrMail links directly into my Neto control panel I can add products into my newsletters simply by typing a four digit SKU. The customer segmentation enables me to very accurately target customers who have bought different items without having to email my entire list or spend hours trying to create my own customer segments.

Pluspunten: The software is easy to set up and easy to use.
Making a newsletter ranges from no time at all for automated emails to minutes for a manual email.
It is very easy to see how your campaigns are working and the results they achieve.
Subscriber segmentation function is phenomenal.
Support staff are fantastic.

Minpunten: I have not encountered any things I don't like yet.

• Beoordeeld op 19-3-2019
Aly S.
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-4-2020

"Great Customer Support"

Opmerkingen: Smartrmail is very easy to use and helped us grow our Subscribers list.

Pluspunten: Smartrmail customer Support is A+. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful whenever we encounter issues.

Minpunten: We've been waiting for smartrmail to roll-out their "Product Review" feature, I thought it would be available mid last year, but wasn't added on their latest gui roll-out.

• Beoordeeld op 7-4-2020
Sarah K.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-11-2018

"Email database management that makes you money while you sleep"

Pluspunten: The customer segmentation for auto emails. Reporting on actual revenue and easy of use.

Minpunten: No automatically emailed invoice each month. It’s a bit of a pain to have to go in and retrieve your invoice for accounting purposes

Andrew A.
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-11-2018

"Smart R Mail - The name says it all !!"

Opmerkingen: Smartrmail provides excellent customer service - they answer questions quickly and provide solutions or work arounds to most of my email problems within their software. I love the smart technology that is built into the product, that can send my clients products that suit them automatically, without me doing anything.

Pluspunten: The software links in with my eCommerce program and allows me to produce emails quickly.

Minpunten: The worst part of the program as that I did not find it earlier.

• Beoordeeld op 18-11-2018
Matthew L.

"SmartrMail Review"

Pluspunten: Smartmail links directly with our Neto e-commerce platform which means its fast and easy to add products to our mailouts.

Minpunten: The product database is not updated immediatley but this is only a small issue.

Digital Marketing Manager
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019

"love the plugin ability"

Opmerkingen: This has helped increase our marketing revenue by over 30% - which is oustanding for our business.

Pluspunten: I love the simple fact that this email marketing automation software easily plugs into shopify stores.

Minpunten: I didn't like the UI and how it was tricky to understand flows to flows. There needed to be a way to more easily identify the customer journey.

• Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019
Sheeraz H.
VP Sales
Beeldende kunst, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-10-2018

"A handy tool"

Opmerkingen: A pretty handy tool really. Was using mailchimp but got annoyed with their lack of support and found automations complicated. They have some sophisticated features to be played around with. The auto product emails and suggestions are quite relevant and takes care of half the work. There's room for improvement but a much needed upgrade from the old emailing tools.

Pluspunten: Good sensible support, explained things properly.

Minpunten: there were a couple of bugs but were fixed on contact

• Beoordeeld op 29-10-2018
Abby T.
  • Beoordeeld op 8-11-2018

"SmartrMail"

Opmerkingen: Best customer service going around.

Pluspunten: Segmentation and the easiness of getting a quick campaign together.

Minpunten: The lack of design capabilities and fonts

• Beoordeeld op 8-11-2018