Over SmartrMail

SmartrMail is een gebruiksvriendelijke app voor e-mailmarketing waarmee je betere e-mails voor je winkel kunt verzenden. Integreert met Shopify en meer.

Meer informatie over SmartrMail

I have not encountered any things I don't like yet.

Beoordelingen van SmartrMail

4,9
Waar voor je geld

SmartrMail heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 51 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SmartrMail eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (51)

Rusty R.
Rusty R.
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Product, Even better Service.

5 2 jaar geleden

The product is excellent, and full of hidden gems as you get to know it more. The customer service is top shelf.

There is a learning curve to be able to unlock the true power. Though, the excellent service makes this pretty easy to navigate.

Nikki T.
Busines Owner / Manager in Australië
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Cheaper than Mailchimp with practical functionality.

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great customer service and help when needed.

We use Smartrmail with out Shopify store and really enjoy it. Pulled our email list out of mailchimp over 6 months ago as it was just getting too expensive. Smartrmail has all the functionality I need without being overly complicated. Just realised it does 2 way sync with Shopify so if a subscriber purchased once, but more than 2 years ago, and then makes a new purchase in our Shopify store, they'll be labelled as " Repeat customer" since there will be 2 orders in this subscribers' profile in your Shopify store. This is great so that customers repeat business is recognised. Thank you Smartrmail.

Nothing major just took a little bit of getting used to the autosave as I was used to saving everything I did manually in mailchimp. Not a software problem, just a person problem ;-P

Philippa M.
Marketing Manager in Australië

SmartrMail Review

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to stay in contact with customers through email and have created some beautiful campaigns which SmartrMail has helped us send. The customer service is always helpful and if you have any hiccups or challenges, they will help you through to find a solution.

Designing our own emails in InDesign, it is easy to then import GIFs and images into the emails for our weekly newsletter. For weekly emails, the system is intuitive and easy to use. With the assistance of the team from Smartrmail, we've been able to create a range of automated campaigns to target customers and upsell other products. The customer service team is great and reply to help requests very promptly.

Setting up automated campaigns and creating audiences with certain rules can be rather complex and easy to make errors, so it is essential you work with the Smartrmail team on this.

Marc B.
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Smarter mail is Smarter

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent, the team has a great support setup they get back to you quickly to resolve any issues

It has great automation features and easily pulls all required product data from my ecommerce platform.

I would like would like to be able to customize the fields that are imported into Smartrmail

Kristie R.

Overwogen alternatieven:

Fantastic product for our business

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience has been great. We have better insight as to who is viewing our emails, the links they click on from our email to access our website and the sales we generate from the emails we send out.

Very easy to use. I am able to create newsletters within 10 minutes (compared to approx. 45 mins on the previous software we used). The reports provide good insight as to how successful each marketing campaign has been.

The cost can be prohibitive for small businesses but it is still cheaper than some of the competitors.

Pat R.
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

SmartrMail where have you been???

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Smartrmail is nothing short of sensational. It immediately started working within minutes of set up.

For those working on a Neto platform this is for you.

No set-up wizard to walk you through. Would be great if it had a step by step set up wizard to guide you through the first time.

Brett L.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Been making an average of 35x ROI over 11 months

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we have been making a very good return while using only the most basic features like abandon cart, auto product recommendations, manual sales campaigns and thank you emails.

The auto product recommendations a super simple and have been really effective at generating consistent revenue.

I would like the ability to upload custom fonts and create product review follow ups.

Nancy N.
President in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

The best email marketing app

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our delivery rate to our customers inbox is up, our bounce rate is down and our overall stats look much heathier than 6 months ago.

Love, Love & Love the amazing customer service! Rep and his team never stop impressing me with their fantastic help and suggestions. Easy to use. Hasn't failed us yet. Clean and crisp presentation.

Looking forward to updates to customize funtions in the design template.

Shawn B.
Shawn B.
Small Business Owner in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great tool for your business

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use this software for e-commerce marketing emails. I use it to follow up after sales and for sales and marketing to bring customers back.

I like that it populates product images from my website, even with manual send method. It also generates emails associated with customer interests. Customer support is very good.

There wasn’t really anything I didn’t like about this software except a glitch or two when sending mail manually.

John R.
director in Australië
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Neto Compatable

4 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: good

easy to create wonderful and simple newsletters.

new look is hard to navigate, looks very good tho

Tracie R.
Business Owner in Australië
Automotive, Zelfstandig ondernemer

SmartrMail the smart way to automate your marketing emails and Newsletters

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: SmartrMail automates my marketing, segments customers to VIP, at risk customers, customers you haven't heard from, product recommendations based on their purchase if I understand correctly. Algorithms are in place to pick up what sells and what other customers purchased with these items...it really is SMART. It comes with reports on sales prompted from your marketing so you can be sure that you are benefiting from what is being paid.

THe best part of this product is once your automations are setup you never have to touch them again. The support you get is phenomenal, one of the best customer service teams I've come across. If you get stuck on something or have an idea that you are not sure can be done, email or chat directly. They guide you through what you specifically need to get done. They will also get in to help create things so you can see what they did. Also they back you up with links that walk you through as well. There is so much support which is very important to me because I work alone and I'm doing all this myself. I know many others are doing the same and I can't recommend these guys enough to help you get onboard with welcome automations, purchases, segments and marketing in general.

Sometimes processes look daunting at first. But truly, just ask for help to get you started and especially when the first couple are done, you are off and running.

Maile U.
CEO in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Decent Email Program

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SmartrMail was a good choice for me when I needed to leave MailChimp for cost reasons. I eventually replaced SmartrMail with a different email program that had more options, but I'd still recommend it for people who simply need an email program to quickly draft emails using photos and descriptions from your Shopify website.

SmartrMail is very easy to use if you don't want a lot of customization and don't plan to segment your email list. It's also a whole lot cheaper than MailChimp and some other companies. And on Shopify it automatically pulls in photos and product descriptions, making it a snap to create emails.

I had repeated trouble properly segmenting my email list. It didn't seem to accurately categorize email addresses by date of signing up, and that was problematic when I wanted to send emails to recent customers. I also had trouble with customizing the templates.

Denise T.
Marketing Manager in Australië
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Top Tier Customer Service

5 2 jaar geleden

I like how Smartrmail integrates into Neto while offering a user friendly interface that still offers a load of functionality. I am particularly impressed with how attentive their customer service team is as they deliver very quick and excellent help with all the inquiries I have ever submitted. Their invitation to review my mail setup and the advice that ensued was a really nice addition to already outstanding service.

Creating very specific segments isn't the most straightforward process, but is invaluable once you get your head around it.

Lily L.
Head of Ecommerce in Australië
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers

Great Customer Experience

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Because of the complexity of our launch, we are so pleased with the support that the team at Smartr Mail have given us during on-boarding. This has made it easy to troubleshoot issues and map out our initial setup as easily as possible. I did not expect this level of support, thanks guys!

Smartr Mail allows us to reach our specific market segments with accuracy and in a timely manner. It's smart segments functionality is amazing, and the fact that we can set up automations based around detailed parameters is extremely exciting for our business as we move into the future.

I needed to be a little better prepared.

Harrison H.
Marketing Assistant in Australië
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Tools.com Smartrmail Review

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: As an e-commerce business, SmartrMail has helped us save a significant amount of time by utilising the workflows for emails such as the welcome and thank you emails.

One of the key factors of our decision to use SmartrMail as our email marketing software is the implementation with Neto. Being able to share and use data through both SmartrMail and Neto is so easy when compared to other email marketing softwares. With that, being able to create templates and designs is very user friendly which makes my time as a user a lot less stressful. The ease of syncing data such as products and other information for e-commerce is fantastic.

There are still some limitations with the design such as fonts but I can imagine there are reasons for this. The email composer could potential be expanded upon by adding a number of new creative techniques which can result in a greater feel and look on the emails.

Aida R.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great product and exceptional customer service and support

Opmerkingen: 1. Saves time
2. Emails look professional
3. Automation helps you focus on other parts of business

SmartrMail is so easy to use - no experience or training necessary. Plus integration with our website makes it easy to add products including products descriptions, price images etc. What used to take me an hour to do using other mail service platforms, it takes about 15 minutes now. Smartrmail saves a lot of time and emails just look so much better and professional. Couldn't go back to anything else now. Plus customer support is just exceptional - if you have any questions or need suggestions. 10/10 for software and support.

There is nothing that I don't like. This is a complete package.

Lisa C.
General Manager in Australië

Excellent Customer Service

5 2 jaar geleden

What I love most about using SmartMail above anything else is their customer service. No matter what time, or what issue, or what solution I am looking for, the team at SmartrMail are only a click away and are extremely responsive to all enquiries sent. This has given me reassurance that I can have hands on support to achieved the desired campaign outcomes needed for our growing business. Special shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who from day 1 has been outstanding. I really appreciate it. :)

No major issues. I would just like more features and flexibility with some things, however overall I am quite happy and the support I am given gets me through any hurdles that occur.

Megan B.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Easy, Fast & Beutiful

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy. I don't have a lot of time to learn a whole new way of working. Their system is easy to use and professional at the end for my customers.

- First and foremost their customer service, support and online FAQs are fantastic! - Easy to use - Emails look clean & beautiful - Smart Segments - Integrates with website

Nothing to do with the software, more their integration capabilities with Neto. Neto don't offer automated promo codes for customers. I'd like to send promotional emails to certain segments with a discount code that is personal to them e.g. Refer a friend. There is no capability from Neto to feed this in to SmartrMail (or any email provider. I would like to see SmartrMail expand to also include SMS marketing.

Andrew H.
owner in Australië

Streets ahead of alternatives

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used to use Mailchimp but found creating newsletters time consuming. Because SmartrMail links directly into my Neto control panel I can add products into my newsletters simply by typing a four digit SKU. The customer segmentation enables me to very accurately target customers who have bought different items without having to email my entire list or spend hours trying to create my own customer segments.

The software is easy to set up and easy to use. Making a newsletter ranges from no time at all for automated emails to minutes for a manual email. It is very easy to see how your campaigns are working and the results they achieve. Subscriber segmentation function is phenomenal. Support staff are fantastic.

I have not encountered any things I don't like yet.

Aly S.
Owner in Filipijnen
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

Great Customer Support

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Smartrmail is very easy to use and helped us grow our Subscribers list.

Smartrmail customer Support is A+. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful whenever we encounter issues.

We've been waiting for smartrmail to roll-out their "Product Review" feature, I thought it would be available mid last year, but wasn't added on their latest gui roll-out.

Sarah K.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Email database management that makes you money while you sleep

5 4 jaar geleden

The customer segmentation for auto emails. Reporting on actual revenue and easy of use.

No automatically emailed invoice each month. It’s a bit of a pain to have to go in and retrieve your invoice for accounting purposes

Andrew A.
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Smart R Mail - The name says it all !!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Smartrmail provides excellent customer service - they answer questions quickly and provide solutions or work arounds to most of my email problems within their software. I love the smart technology that is built into the product, that can send my clients products that suit them automatically, without me doing anything.

The software links in with my eCommerce program and allows me to produce emails quickly.

The worst part of the program as that I did not find it earlier.

Matthew L.

SmartrMail Review

4 4 jaar geleden

Smartmail links directly with our Neto e-commerce platform which means its fast and easy to add products to our mailouts.

The product database is not updated immediatley but this is only a small issue.

Sheeraz H.
Sheeraz H.
VP Sales in Australië
Beeldende kunst, 11-50 werknemers

A handy tool

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A pretty handy tool really. Was using mailchimp but got annoyed with their lack of support and found automations complicated. They have some sophisticated features to be played around with. The auto product emails and suggestions are quite relevant and takes care of half the work. There's room for improvement but a much needed upgrade from the old emailing tools.

Good sensible support, explained things properly.

there were a couple of bugs but were fixed on contact

Digital Marketing Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

love the plugin ability

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This has helped increase our marketing revenue by over 30% - which is oustanding for our business.

I love the simple fact that this email marketing automation software easily plugs into shopify stores.

I didn't like the UI and how it was tricky to understand flows to flows. There needed to be a way to more easily identify the customer journey.