Over PlusSpec

Virtual designing and construction solution that allows businesses to design 3D BIM models using media library, data import and more.

Meer informatie over PlusSpec

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van PlusSpec

5,0
Waar voor je geld
5,0

PlusSpec heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 4 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (4)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je PlusSpec eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4)

Richard T.
Richard T.
Builder in Australië
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

It did not take me long to learn the video training was great

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: faster drawing and a better understanding of the cost, I particularly like that my customers understand 3d models as it makes it easier to communicate what I am building for them and why .

I draw by hand and import my concepts into Plusspec and then trace. I get a full 3D model to show my clients, and I also use the bill of quantities to work out the feasibility of the project. Sometimes I send the model back to CAD yet in 2018 I plan on using Layout in Sketchup pro

I would like it if it had a rendering function for photorealism yet I am using Thea render to do this inside Sketchup

Tyler D.
Owner in Australië
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

I wish I found out about this earlier.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been designing and building for 17 years, I took a week off with a leg injury and decided to work on improving my skills/business. I am not great with computers however I found PlusSpec easy to use. It took me less than a week to get good at it as the tutorials are built in and easy to follow. I am now drawing houses in and structurein 3D and walking my clients through them, which has essentialy allowed me to covert more work. The best thing is you can associate prices with everything that is drawn and give a price to build based on a 3D model.

I think it is the ease of use combined with the detail and output of information. The updates are free and it allows me to do so much more inside of Sketchup. I can design in 3D and produce 2D details, plans and elevations for construction docs.

The software is subscription based, it costs just under $20 per week. Initially this was a deal breaker yet after doing the trial & seeing what it does it is worth it.

Max K.
Desginer-Builder in Australië
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers

Quick and Easy to Learn

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with PlusSpec is positive. It saves me days of time. Time is money and it pays itself off 3 times over

PlusSpec is very quick to learn because of how many tutorials are readily available and it saved me so many hours. It has a very detailed BOQ that is accurate. A BOQ without Plusspec can take days.

No one is a fan of paying $900 for computer software but once you see the capabilities of this you will not regret it.

Murray G.
QS in Australië
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Revolution in Estimating

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As an estimator familiar with other on screen takeoff systems I found this to be a quantum leap ahead. Very good & relatively easy to learm. Saves alot of time producing takeoffs and estimates

The visual experience is second to none. It actually gives very accurate takeoffs.

That more people haven't picked up on it. You still need to use your builders ingenuity to finesse your estimates when it comes to preliminary and general items and waste factors.