Best Mailparser for small businesses

Mike S.
Owner/Attorney
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am a bankruptcy attorney. Once a case is filed for a client the court sends out multiple emails with all kinds of useful information about when the client's meeting with the trustee is, when their court filing fee payments are due, whether their debts have been discharged, etc. etc. Because of the way that the court deals exclusively in pre-formatted emails, bankruptcy is extremely susceptible to automation but the first hurdle is parsing the info out of the emails into google sheets. That's what I use Mailparser.io for. Once I have parsed the info into Google Sheets, then I am able to have zapier send out custom, preformatted automatic emails to each client (pulling the data from google sheets) telling them when their meeting is with the trustee, when their court filing fee payments are due, etc. I never have to do anything after filing the case. The rest is on autopilot. The possibilities for automatic emails are endless once you have set up your email list in google sheets with a v-lookup so that you can match your parsed email data with an individual lead, client, etc. instead of the automatic email wanting to just send back to the email address where the form email came from. It took me a while to figure out what I needed but I found JR Spikeston on Upwork.com and he has done the work in my google sheets to make Mailparser.io's promise of truly automated emails a reality.

Pluspunten: 1. It integrates with Zapier making a lot of things possible. 2. the integration process is extremely easy and the mail forwarding process is easy. The software walks you through the process. 3. the mail parsing itself is intuitive once you get the concept of writing parsing rules. It doesn't require scripting/coding and so any old layperson can figure out how to isolate the information they want out of email.s

Minpunten: The thing that was hardest for me was just learning how to create the parsing rules effectively. The interface is powerful and a joy to use once you grasp what is happening as you move down through the parsing process, but I think that mailparser.io may have stopped short of what they need to do tutorial-wise to really open the floodgates to masses of users instead of having people get excited about it and then kind of go away scratching their heads and miss out on a powerful solution that is in fact easy to use once you figure it out. It only takes an hour to figure out, but that process could be more guided and have more tutorial videos I work on automation stuff quite a bit but I am a regular guy running my bankruptcy law firm without any IT background. I understood that I could call or chat with customer service but what I think would have helped me the most is just lots of walk through videos of various parsing scenarios. I would gladly sit and explore tutorial videos on "how to extract two names separately that are joined by an "and"" , "how to parse something that spans two lines of text" etc. etc. I have no idea what they have available now and I feel like I have caught the concept of the parsing (although I still wonder if I am missing some tips and tricks). I just think that for a lot of people like me, well done, detailed video walkthrough's of about 30 parsing situations would just help people come on board and get off and running more quickly.

Easy to use tool that provides a lot of value for lead parsing

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2018
Matt R.
Website Designer and Project Manager
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Extract information from multiple lead channels to push into our CRM.

Pluspunten: Mailparser is really easy to use if you understand basic logic. It seems like any rule I thought of I could apply to parse out the info I needed. We use this for multiple lead channels and have been able to find rules that fit all of them. I highly recommend giving this a try if you find yourself needing to extract information from email.

Minpunten: Loading between different inboxes and pages within the inbox can take a bit. Also, there's one bug with the logic that allows you to prevent emails from hitting your inbox. If this was fixed we could eliminate a lot more junk leads.

van DAUSINGER DIGITAL EURL op 22-8-2018

Hi Matt, and thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying our email parser software.

We've also noted your advanced filtering request to our dev team "for future consideration" in our ongoing feature upgrade sprints. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Excellent Data Parsing Tool

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2018
Max S.
Vice President
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We estimate that Mail Parser saves us 10+ labor hours per week. Over the course of a year, this software pays for itself many times over. Additionally, using this data parsing solution essentially brings input accuracy to 100%. This eliminates the cost of data errors, which can be significant when dealing with data types such as email addresses and phone numbers.

Pluspunten: We love Mail Parser because we have a significant amount of data that comes to us in the form of emails. We need to extract this data and format it in a very specific way in order to import it into our systems. Mail Parser makes this process extremely easy and very efficient.

Minpunten: We have no complaints or problems with the software.

van DAUSINGER DIGITAL EURL op 22-8-2018

We appreciate your feedback Max!

You have really highlighted a few of our core strengths (time saved, and accuracy). Please reach out if you want to discuss other areas of your business that might benefit from our email parser platform.

The dawn of citizen development is here, thanks to forward thinkers like Mailparser

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2019
Robert R.
Director of Technology
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: So far, our experience with mailparser is outstanding. Highly recommended.

Pluspunten: Cloud computing is as complicated as the old server room. But the integration technologies are not. If you can write a formula in Excel, you can 'develop' business process workflows. We bypass EDI (granted, inbounds) by using Mailparser to well, parse emails into records that can be sent into our NetSuite account. We process a few thousand a month. Best part - I've now got a rock solid audit trail too.

Minpunten: Honestly, it's too easy to start using, so I didn't pick up some parser concepts the first time thru. But that's not really a con:) To date, we haven't needed to do anything that mailparser could not do. We've even pinged their support team, who are great and super responsive. (and they are good teachers!)

Where Automation Magic Starts

Beoordeeld op 21-9-2018
Joel H.
Senior Marketing Manager
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have used it in Zaps to automate lead data entry, solicit customer reviews, and more. I can achieve these automations much more affordably with Mailparser.io than I can with competing single purpose solutions.

Pluspunten: It is the most capable mail parser available. When paired with a service like Zapier it facilitates all kinds of interesting automation.

Minpunten: While overall it is easy-to-use, it can be a bit complicated to noodle through the best logic to apply to get the final result you desire. I have found their support team to be helpful and responsive when I run into questions though.

van SureSwift Capital op 25-9-2018

Hi Joel!

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts on Mailparser. Great to hear that you are coupling our product with Zapier. That is a very popular path for clients.

Microsoft Flow is another integration platform that users are taking advantage of too.

Please let us know if we can be of any help.

Very helpful and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2019
Claudio L.
CIO
Telecommunicatie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have been parsing daily reports of traffic sent by our softswitch and converting to timeline reports and graphics.

Pluspunten: Very easy to setup and stable. It has been parsing mail data for us without any rewquired intervention for a couple of years

Minpunten: Grasp the parsing rules mechanism, but once understood it's simple.

Mailparser Rocks!

Kendall K.
Founder & CEO
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have many different business problems that we solve with Mailparser. Overall the company is great to work with and produces quality upgrades (ie. it doesn't break when they release new features!).

Pluspunten: Easy to use, easy to map fields, very scalable too! Love that it integrates with connectors in our software. Allows us to keep API keys private where we need mass people to submit structured data into a database. Super great product and just as good customer service.

Minpunten: I can't think of anything we don't like.

van SureSwift Capital op 17-12-2018

Thanks a lot for your review Kendall, we're thrilled to be a cog in your business. If you eventually do think of something you don't like please let us know so we can fix it!

Great tool and invaluable

Rolando M.
Sr. Director
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It's an invaluable tool for internet marketers working in the marketing automation space. Easy to use and set up. I use it everywhere, even if not a requirement, to create backups of data. The ability to turn emails into structured data and capture that data in a Google Sheet as a backup is great!

Minpunten: UI could use a refresh. Also some features were not there, but the they have been very responsive in listening to user feedback and adding things as they can.

van SureSwift Capital op 17-12-2018

We're happy to see you've made good use of the service, Rolando! We hope to make big steps in further improving the service in 2019 :)

Great Tool

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2019
Ozzie G.
COO
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Mailparser provided us with the entire solution, where we receive emails from different sources, some are pictures some pdf and some emails. Mailparser does a tremendous job parsing the emails correctly and send them to the right application or the database. Although some apps we use have their own version, they don;t come close to mailparser.io, so we continue using Mailparser for all our needs

Pluspunten: - Flexibility
- Parse from Picture/PDF Emails
- Web hooks
- Individual Mailboxes
- NO Spam

Minpunten: So far we have not encounter any issues or anything that we can say we dont ike

One-of-a-kind tool that helps lean small businesses

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2018
Dave P.
General Manager
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Mail parser helped us automate 3 key business processes - order entry, status updates, and invoicing. Without these we probably would have needed to hire one, if not 2 people full time. In a business with only 4 employees that's a BIG deal!

Pluspunten: It allowed automation of what used to be a manual order entry process that took 20-30 minutes per event.

Minpunten: Sometimes it was challenging to get exactly what I was looking to parse out of the software. Usually customer service could help, though.

van SureSwift Capital op 17-12-2018

Thanks for your review Dave. It was a pleasure helping you get set up to automate your data entry. We look forward to seeing what else you can do with our app!

Simple, powerful

Beoordeeld op 29-1-2019
Julien P.
Head of Digital
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Love the product, absolutely love their quick/efficient support team!

Pluspunten: the ease of being able to parse through anything on the email (source, attachments etc..) & pinpoint the correct information to gather

Minpunten: silly thing: non persistent session / connection so I have to log in every single time

van SureSwift Capital op 1-2-2019

Thanks for the review Julien! Per your request we have recently added a 'remember me' option on login to retain your session :)

Loved it. Couldn't recommend more.

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018
Eli R.
GM
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use. After getting to know how it worked, we could so easily manage the processes on the platform.

Minpunten: The very few times we detected it went down (5-8 times in two years), there was no notification to us as users and e-mails were lost forever.

van SureSwift Capital op 17-12-2018

Thanks for the constructive criticism, Eli! This year we implemented extensive logging of your emails so they can be tracked from end-to-end inside of our app, along with other back-end improvements that address your concerns. We will be even more consistent for you in 2019!

Such effective, friendly and easy to use, I really enjoy using it!

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2018
Rabin L.
Global Information Systems & IT Manager
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Instead of typing manually thousand of invoices, from suppliers that don't have the option to build a simple interface with our system, I used Mailparser, this way and save work time and improve the accuracy.

Pluspunten: Although Mailparser has lots of options which helped me to achieve exactly what I need, it was very simple and easy to work with it. The option to parse text from attachments and from the email's text, and merge them together is very useful.

Minpunten: Their support is great, but live chat or phone support would be excellent (instead of waiting for an email).

van DAUSINGER DIGITAL EURL op 22-8-2018

Thank you for your feedback Rabin! We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional product & support. Our team actively discusses chat and phone support as future options, we appreciate you sharing this perspective. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts on our email parsing platform. :)

Amazing for Automated Marketing Workflows

Kevin A.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like that the software does exactly what it's supposed to. It's not the flashiest interface in the world, but it has everything necessary to get the job done (automating inbound data / leads).

Minpunten: Pricing. I feel like the packages are too spread out in terms of value recieved, whereas if they had a few more price points they would probably have more customers.

van SureSwift Capital op 17-12-2018

We really appreciate your feedback, Kevin! We're planning on releasing a new pricing plan this week, and have a lot of exciting prospects mapped out for 2019. Watch this space!

Super mailparsing

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018
Måns T.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I can automate more or less anything that comes to my inbox with mailparser.io :-)
Perfect for any online business or company that is looking to automate their processes.

Pluspunten: I love the ease and the logic in the user interface. I can parse and transform anything in the mail, including attachments, step by step, until I´m happy with the result. I actually started using the email parser in Zapier but quickly came to a stop in functionallity. With mailparser.io I can do whetever I like, and then send it back to Zapier with a webhook again. Best solution I have found.
By the way, customer support is very engaged and helpful, and showed me the way past my first problem. Thanks!

Minpunten: I have not found anything bad about mailparser.io

van SureSwift Capital op 1-11-2018

Thank you for the feedback Måns. Please let us know if we can assist on any of your email parsing needs.

Improve Your Email Workflow

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2013
Stephanie miles
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Companies that use mailparser.io can improve email workflows and increase office-wide efficiencies by automating a process that was formerly done by hand. Mailparser.io’s flexible integration and quick setup—and lack of desktop installation—ensure that the system itself can work for any company, regardless of size. One example of a business that could greatly benefit from using mailparser.io could be a sales office that frequently receives leads from an online web form. Rather than manually entering the email addresses captured from these forms into an Excel document or a cloud-based CRM system, mailparser.io users are able to mine the data from those incoming messages automatically. Mailparser.io can be set up to extract the name and email address from each message that comes in through a company’s web form, and then convert that information into structured data. This data can be pushed directly into an Excel spreadsheet, which salespeople can refer to when contacting potential leads.

Pluspunten: Flexible architecture allows users to define their own unique parsing rules.

Minpunten: Mailparser.io may be too complicated for individuals without a technical background.

I LOVE mailparser.io

Beoordeeld op 19-8-2019
Rosemary W.
Senior Marketing Manager
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Savings of hundreds of hours of manual data entry.

Pluspunten: It has saved me many hours of work pulling information from the form fills our website generates. I used to create spreadsheets of leads that came in, typing in First Name, Last Name, Company, Email, and so on. Now that information is pulled instantly into a spreadsheet for me. I set up our account and use it ... everything was super easy to do. In fact, the preliminary work was done automatically with mailparser.io ... I just made some minor adjustments. I highly recommend this software!

Minpunten: There is nothing that I found to be negative.

Hard to find another solution that does what mailparser.io can do!

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2016
Jeffrey W.
Co-Founder & CTO
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I searched for days to find an easy way to parse incoming emails with the specific logic that I was looking for. Mailparser.io was the only one that I could find that did everything that I needed. Plus, with webhook integrations to Zapier the possibilities are endless.
I was also very impressed with how quickly the mailparser team solved a problem with a type of PDF file that I was trying to parse, which they now support.
While a bit on the pricey side for me, it is the best-in-class tool for my parsing needs.

Pluspunten: Ability to parse content from specific types of document attachments.
Can isolate the path to the attachments (documents and photos).
Easy to follow parsing logic.
Great support.
Customized inbox rules (allows user to block or permit certain emails).
Webhook integration to Zapier and others.

Minpunten: Functionally, none that I can think of.
Can get expensive compared to other parsing solutions, especially if you don't need support for attachments - there are others that do this for much less per month.

Excellent. Simple and Intuitive

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2018
Ferenc A.
Creative Director
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 501-1.000 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Capturing customer email interaction records in Google Sheets

Pluspunten: It just seemed to work. It was easy to understand and I was able to accomplish almost anything I could imagine with relative ease.

Minpunten: I do think it requires some general understanding of coding, logic, or regex. You need a bit of creativity to write complex queries. But I like that since that is my background. Makes it more powerful

van DAUSINGER DIGITAL EURL op 11-5-2018

Thank you for the feedback Ferenc!

Please reach out if you ever need any assistance from our support team.

Very versatile

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2018
Gary J.
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, cool functionality and great support

Pluspunten: This parser is feature rich and addressed some very complex parsing needs I had with simplicity. It's connectivity to Zapier just further extends the use cases this excellent tool can deliver on.

Minpunten: Nothing. After spending time learning it there were no issues.

van SureSwift Capital op 1-2-2019

Thanks so much for your review Gary! Let us know if you ever need help setting up a new use-case at [email protected] :)

Review

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2018
Wesley B.
business consulant
Olie en energie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I was able to easily use this software to send our information to sales exec

Minpunten: overall it has been pretty easy i have not found a con yet

van SureSwift Capital op 1-11-2018

Glad to hear that things are going well for you Wesley. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help you along the way.

Makes menial tasks near instant.

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2017
Morgan j. D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Little bit of a learning curve, but once you figure out how to do the basics the more advanced stuff comes easy.

Minpunten: I wish they had a live chat support... Literally the only thing this product needs to be perfect. Sometimes waiting 24 hours for an email is taxing.

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2015
Moritz D.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Excellent product. The time saved is more than worth the price. Highly Recommended.

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2018
Scott C.
Director of Government and Community Affairs
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: time saving so i didn't have to do my own data entry

Pluspunten: Once set up the time saved was great. After watching a video to see how to do the set up it was fairly easy to do, and when I did have a question staff got back to me within the hour.

Minpunten: Its a little wonky to set up at first, but once you understand what you are doing it is fairly easy.

van DAUSINGER DIGITAL EURL op 22-8-2018

Thanks for your review Scott. We really appreciate your feedback. Loving that you are seeing a great ROI with our email parser software. The increased accuracy of data input is also a huge benefit we hope you are experiencing!

Our Dev team is currently working on the on-boarding process to make your first moments with our platform more clear and intuitive. We really value your input on this topic.

Concrete problem solver

Beoordeeld op 21-9-2018
Andrea A.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I’ve used it solely for creating a database from signup emails. In that context the tool is intuitive and easy to use. And for me more importantly it addresses a real issue. I have saved at least 10 hours per month by using mailparser!

Pluspunten: I’ve used it solely for creating a database from signup emails. In that context the tool is intuitive and easy to use.

Minpunten: I have not encounter shortcomings with the platform

van SureSwift Capital op 24-9-2018

Hi Andrea.

Thanks for leaving feedback on Mailparser. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.