mailparser.io reviews

Max S.
Vice President
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We estimate that Mail Parser saves us 10+ labor hours per week. Over the course of a year, this software pays for itself many times over. Additionally, using this data parsing solution essentially brings input accuracy to 100%. This eliminates the cost of data errors, which can be significant when dealing with data types such as email addresses and phone numbers.

Pluspunten: We love Mail Parser because we have a significant amount of data that comes to us in the form of emails. We need to extract this data and format it in a very specific way in order to import it into our systems. Mail Parser makes this process extremely easy and very efficient.

Minpunten: We have no complaints or problems with the software.

van DAUSINGER DIGITAL EURL op 22-8-2018

We appreciate your feedback Max!

You have really highlighted a few of our core strengths (time saved, and accuracy). Please reach out if you want to discuss other areas of your business that might benefit from our email parser platform.

Where Automation Magic Starts

Beoordeeld op 21-9-2018
Joel H.
Senior Marketing Manager
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have used it in Zaps to automate lead data entry, solicit customer reviews, and more. I can achieve these automations much more affordably with Mailparser.io than I can with competing single purpose solutions.

Pluspunten: It is the most capable mail parser available. When paired with a service like Zapier it facilitates all kinds of interesting automation.

Minpunten: While overall it is easy-to-use, it can be a bit complicated to noodle through the best logic to apply to get the final result you desire. I have found their support team to be helpful and responsive when I run into questions though.

van SureSwift Capital op 25-9-2018

Hi Joel!

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts on Mailparser. Great to hear that you are coupling our product with Zapier. That is a very popular path for clients.

Microsoft Flow is another integration platform that users are taking advantage of too.

Please let us know if we can be of any help.

Mailparser Rocks!

Kendall K.
Founder & CEO
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have many different business problems that we solve with Mailparser. Overall the company is great to work with and produces quality upgrades (ie. it doesn't break when they release new features!).

Pluspunten: Easy to use, easy to map fields, very scalable too! Love that it integrates with connectors in our software. Allows us to keep API keys private where we need mass people to submit structured data into a database. Super great product and just as good customer service.

Minpunten: I can't think of anything we don't like.

van SureSwift Capital op 17-12-2018

Thanks a lot for your review Kendall, we're thrilled to be a cog in your business. If you eventually do think of something you don't like please let us know so we can fix it!

Great tool and invaluable

Rolando M.
Sr. Director
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It's an invaluable tool for internet marketers working in the marketing automation space. Easy to use and set up. I use it everywhere, even if not a requirement, to create backups of data. The ability to turn emails into structured data and capture that data in a Google Sheet as a backup is great!

Minpunten: UI could use a refresh. Also some features were not there, but the they have been very responsive in listening to user feedback and adding things as they can.

van SureSwift Capital op 17-12-2018

We're happy to see you've made good use of the service, Rolando! We hope to make big steps in further improving the service in 2019 :)

One-of-a-kind tool that helps lean small businesses

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2018
Dave P.
General Manager
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Mail parser helped us automate 3 key business processes - order entry, status updates, and invoicing. Without these we probably would have needed to hire one, if not 2 people full time. In a business with only 4 employees that's a BIG deal!

Pluspunten: It allowed automation of what used to be a manual order entry process that took 20-30 minutes per event.

Minpunten: Sometimes it was challenging to get exactly what I was looking to parse out of the software. Usually customer service could help, though.

van SureSwift Capital op 17-12-2018

Thanks for your review Dave. It was a pleasure helping you get set up to automate your data entry. We look forward to seeing what else you can do with our app!

Simple, powerful

Beoordeeld op 29-1-2019
Julien P.
Head of Digital
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Love the product, absolutely love their quick/efficient support team!

Pluspunten: the ease of being able to parse through anything on the email (source, attachments etc..) & pinpoint the correct information to gather

Minpunten: silly thing: non persistent session / connection so I have to log in every single time

van SureSwift Capital op 1-2-2019

Thanks for the review Julien! Per your request we have recently added a 'remember me' option on login to retain your session :)

Loved it. Couldn't recommend more.

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018
Eli R.
GM
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use. After getting to know how it worked, we could so easily manage the processes on the platform.

Minpunten: The very few times we detected it went down (5-8 times in two years), there was no notification to us as users and e-mails were lost forever.

van SureSwift Capital op 17-12-2018

Thanks for the constructive criticism, Eli! This year we implemented extensive logging of your emails so they can be tracked from end-to-end inside of our app, along with other back-end improvements that address your concerns. We will be even more consistent for you in 2019!

Such effective, friendly and easy to use, I really enjoy using it!

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2018
Rabin L.
Global Information Systems & IT Manager
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Instead of typing manually thousand of invoices, from suppliers that don't have the option to build a simple interface with our system, I used Mailparser, this way and save work time and improve the accuracy.

Pluspunten: Although Mailparser has lots of options which helped me to achieve exactly what I need, it was very simple and easy to work with it. The option to parse text from attachments and from the email's text, and merge them together is very useful.

Minpunten: Their support is great, but live chat or phone support would be excellent (instead of waiting for an email).

van DAUSINGER DIGITAL EURL op 22-8-2018

Thank you for your feedback Rabin! We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional product & support. Our team actively discusses chat and phone support as future options, we appreciate you sharing this perspective. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts on our email parsing platform. :)

Amazing for Automated Marketing Workflows

Kevin A.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like that the software does exactly what it's supposed to. It's not the flashiest interface in the world, but it has everything necessary to get the job done (automating inbound data / leads).

Minpunten: Pricing. I feel like the packages are too spread out in terms of value recieved, whereas if they had a few more price points they would probably have more customers.

van SureSwift Capital op 17-12-2018

We really appreciate your feedback, Kevin! We're planning on releasing a new pricing plan this week, and have a lot of exciting prospects mapped out for 2019. Watch this space!

Super mailparsing

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018
Måns T.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I can automate more or less anything that comes to my inbox with mailparser.io :-)
Perfect for any online business or company that is looking to automate their processes.

Pluspunten: I love the ease and the logic in the user interface. I can parse and transform anything in the mail, including attachments, step by step, until I´m happy with the result. I actually started using the email parser in Zapier but quickly came to a stop in functionallity. With mailparser.io I can do whetever I like, and then send it back to Zapier with a webhook again. Best solution I have found.
By the way, customer support is very engaged and helpful, and showed me the way past my first problem. Thanks!

Minpunten: I have not found anything bad about mailparser.io

van SureSwift Capital op 1-11-2018

Thank you for the feedback Måns. Please let us know if we can assist on any of your email parsing needs.

Very versatile

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2018
Gary J.
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, cool functionality and great support

Pluspunten: This parser is feature rich and addressed some very complex parsing needs I had with simplicity. It's connectivity to Zapier just further extends the use cases this excellent tool can deliver on.

Minpunten: Nothing. After spending time learning it there were no issues.

van SureSwift Capital op 1-2-2019

Thanks so much for your review Gary! Let us know if you ever need help setting up a new use-case at [email protected] :)

Review

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2018
Wesley B.
business consulant
Olie en energie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I was able to easily use this software to send our information to sales exec

Minpunten: overall it has been pretty easy i have not found a con yet

van SureSwift Capital op 1-11-2018

Glad to hear that things are going well for you Wesley. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help you along the way.

Concrete problem solver

Beoordeeld op 21-9-2018
Andrea A.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I’ve used it solely for creating a database from signup emails. In that context the tool is intuitive and easy to use. And for me more importantly it addresses a real issue. I have saved at least 10 hours per month by using mailparser!

Pluspunten: I’ve used it solely for creating a database from signup emails. In that context the tool is intuitive and easy to use.

Minpunten: I have not encounter shortcomings with the platform

van SureSwift Capital op 24-9-2018

Hi Andrea.

Thanks for leaving feedback on Mailparser. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Wonderful product

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2018
Iskren M.
Wizard of lightbulb moments
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Works perfectly and it is very easy to set

Minpunten: There is nothing that I can think of to be hones

van SureSwift Capital op 1-11-2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback Iskren!