Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Azuga Fleet

Je krijgt in realtime een volledig beeld van snelheidsovertredingen, het rijgedrag van de bestuurder en de status van het voertuig. Probeer vandaag nog een gratis demo.

Meer informatie over Azuga Fleet

Easy to use and works ok. I like the Google map integration.

Fields are very restrictive and it's hard to get your data out of the system once you have entered it.

Beoordelingen van Azuga Fleet

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Azuga Fleet heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 265 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Azuga Fleet eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (265)

Information Success Coordinator in VS
Olie en energie, 11-50 werknemers

Fleet tracking made easy and extendable

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have seen an increase in safe driving across the board, though to be fair it took some time to get a decent level of buy-in from our field employees. Culture isn’t something that tech can change but with enough effort and explaining the benefits that affect everyone (I.e. lower driving and maintenance costs mean more money to put towards raises, improving equipment, and other fun stuff, etc.) people will get on board eventually.

Azuga Fleet makes it easy to track vehicles and keep tabs on the operators driving as well. It is easy to see if particular individuals are speeding, hard braking or accelerating, etc. While we don’t use it, they also have the ability to implement a rewards program to incentivize your drivers. One of the aspects that really sets Azuga apart however is the ability to access your data through an API. This means that we can pull all our safety related data into one reporting program. Super great company and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

I guess if I was to nitpick, I would say that I would like a little more flexibility with the reporting/notification structure. It’s serviceable but does feel a bit clunky.

Jason
Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Great Product with tons of features

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the tracking units work great and provide needed information for the business.

The web page is easy to use and navigate. It's also easy to edit vehicle information as needed.

The mobile phone app has issues when logging in. It seems to take a couple of minuets every time the app is opened to access the vehicle information. It also runs slowly even when connected to wi-fi. I have also noticed that the breadcrumb report sometimes does not match the correct location to the timestamps.

Connor
Accountant in VS
Milieudiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Azuga tracking is great

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The software is easy to use, set up new vehicles, and monitor vehicle usages through live view and reports

Getting everything set up takes a bit of time but once you have it rolling, there is not many issues.

Leo
COO in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

You will be trapped by "legal red tape" and you will pay for it

1,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The relationship is a set up. You will have to pay stiff fees even if they failed to deliver

We can't outline anything positive as we cannot endorse the company, their customer service or their practices

Buyers be aware. AZUGA hides this information from you and does not discuss it upfront. "Each Subscription Term will automatically renew for the original term of the period of upon its expiration unless either party provides notice of intent not to renew in writing prior to 60 days before the end of the then current Subscription Term. For example, a customer that signs up on Jan 1 2018 for a 3 year period will be automatically renewed for a further 3 years on Jan 1 2021. Except as otherwise stated in the applicable order form, subscription fees are non-refundable and may change at the end of a Subscription Term." Any company that has to force you to stay or with them or pay and auto renews your accounts for multiple years without alerting your organization shows with their actions that they don't have your best interest in mind. They are playing the "legal" game to entrap you. Pay thousands to leave or stay bc of an auto renewal that was never brought up. In summary, their business practices are not designed to keep the organization accountable to the quality of their services. They are designed to entrap you. The cards are stacked against you. You will not receive a copy of this agreement even after signing the proposal. You will receive a copy of the proposal but never of the terms or auto renewal and financial penalties for cancelling even after you completed your original commitment. Switched to OneStep and we've not had one issue with data or connections. Company is very responsive and we are actually paying almost the same except this time we have cameras facing forward and inside the vehicle as well as the data is always available and working properly. Our experience with AZUGA was not a positive one and it never worked 100%. From their site " a customer paying a monthly fee of $40 for a software and hardware lease bundle who terminates 6 months after the contract effective date would be required to pay $40 x 30 months remaining = $1200 per vehicle/unit." You could pay as much as $1,200 per vehicle to cancel even on an autorenewal which you did not sign up for.

Kristina
Fleet and Facilities Manager in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A really good program to keep track of your fleet.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has helped us realize how many of our staff speed. Some of them are extreme. When we activated the alarm for drivers to hear when they speed it has cut down the incidents greatly.

I use the maintenance part of the program the most. It has taken the burden of physically checking the mileage on each vehicle we use. Now that I have all of them entered into the service section. It will send me reminders when scheduled maintenance is due.

I would like it to be able to give an alert if someone is in an accident. Our staff don't always report fender benders as they occur. So real time alerts would be beneficial.

Fleet Supervisor in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we have had positive interactions with Azuga support and the functions of the system are what we needed for our fleet

I like the ability to track my vehicle for location, safety and routing procedures.

The maintenance function was less than what I expected.

Jessica
Assistant Manager LCD/Snow Services in VS

Pleasantly Pleased

Opmerkingen: I really enjoyed working with [sensitive content hidden]
and do miss having a single go to person.

Ease of use and accuracy of information.

Only item I did not appreciate us that some of our GPS units stopped working fairly fast. Also fleet 2.0 I don't like the layout as much.

Ray
tire/mechanical repair in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Alln1 great service

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Have not had any problems, works great.

We are able to have gps tracking and safety cams together in one app.

The safety cams can not be accessed on mobile phone.

Olin
Manager of Vector Control in VS
Openbare veiligheid, 2-10 werknemers

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we had a good experience with Azuga. Of course, I would like for the service to be cheaper, but it does a fantastic job of monitoring our fleet.

I like having a visual representation of my fleet on the map in my area of responsibility. I also like being notified of an alert as soon as they occur in the field.

I would like to have a mobile app to monitor my fleet. Having to monitor it via email or solely on a PC is difficult. Logging in on a mobile devices browser is not ideal. Product implementation and monthly fee could be cheaper.

Troy
Safety Director in VS

Driving Safety Operations

Opmerkingen: Over-all very pleased

Recording speed, hard braking and acceleration (giving percentage grades). Knowing where your vehicles area at all times with maps. Great for having a large fleet when getting State inspections done. Also, amount of time vehicles are idling, trying to save on fuel. We reward a best driver on best percentage on speed, brake and acceleration.

life span on GPS - some are very short lived.

Marco
Director in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Waist of money, nothing works

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I regret signing with Azuga. I can't get out of my 3 year contract unless I pay full price at once. They won't let me return the cameras for regular gps systems. Their customer support is outsourced to india so you have a real hard time trying to understand what they are saying. The sales guy now is ignoring my calls and emails. Just overall a very frustrating an unpleasant experience with this company

The sales guy and his silver tongue made it sound amazing. But in reality it does exactly what Life360 does. But Life360 is free

Nothing works. we had 12 vehicles, out of nowhere 2 where deleted from the system. We signed up with 3 cameras, non of them work. Such a waist of money, also the cameras cost double the money. They don't record anything.

Francis
Program support specialist in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Azuga daily use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: How fast people travel, fast starts, hard stops, miles driven. I hope marketing has 100’s of thousands of modules in stock so when Oregon starts up the program they will be available so you don’t get caught with your pants down! Suggest that when you send out the monthly statements you can get a stripped down version as well day to day 5 pager. A one pager with a roll up and include what’s left in the bank as well. Francis

Easy to use, works in the back ground with no worries. Badges have changed my driving style. No more jack rabbit stares and try to avoid hard braking except when someone cuts you off. Daily run down shows how much the additional use will be approx 30 cents daily less than a soda. Map really shows the intersections to be more careful at. Showing how much gas I waste waiting at very long intersections and RR crossings is a wake up call. Staff answers when I quiz the system are spot on! VERY EASY to add money when the bank is low. I honestly think when Oregon goes to OREGO next year Azuga will get the lions share of the business except those like my older 4Runner that has OB1 outlet and doesn’t report info except for blinking lights. Hope you also come up with a module for OB1 vehicles as well!

When our daughters car is below 12.3 volts I get a repeated warning. They could tweak that lower. Les Schwab shows it is a good battery and alternator. Never does it in the summer only winter cold days. NOTE the module could be trimmed down a few mm. Our 2016 Focus is 1/8 to big and door keeps popping open. Fixed that by screwing the door closed. Also when the dealer checks the car, disconnecting the module is annoying. Fixed that too. Put a splitter so the module is not disconnected. Also I have State Farm module that pretty much does the sale thing yours does to get reduced insurance, progressive does the same thing. HEY why not combine your program with insurance companies so you can share the same module and same information so you don’t have to to buy a splitter so both can share the info.

Director of Transportation in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 501-1.000 werknemers

Azuga is the best

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have reduced speeding, excessive idling and unauthorized use of vehicles. the Geo fencing is very easy to utilize and has helped with some of our programs

We have a fleet of over 150 vehicles with Azuga installed. They have a partnership with our insurance company, so it is free for us. I feel it is an excellent product. We have another product in some of our other vehicles and will eventually be switching all to Azuga. Very user friendly with great reporting features. The customer service has been outstanding.

The only down side is that it does not readily sync with our Routing and Planning software for our buses.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for such a glowing review, John. We are happy to hear you're having such a great experience with us.

Jennifer
Dispatch in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

GPS for Field Technicians

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software helps us to track our technicians that are spread far apart and gives us more oversight into what they are doing. It helps us to make sure that the employees we have are honest and are working as hard as they are supposed to. It helps us to make sure that our time cards are accurate and saves the company money on inaccurate time cards.

I love that when a customer calls in to find out where a technician is, I can let them know easily. I love that when a customer says our technician hasn't stopped by, I'm able to pull up their history and show that they were at the address for however long at whatever time. I love that it keeps our technicians honest, as we have them spread over the country and we are able to verify that they are up and moving at the time they are supposed to be. It also helps us track that they are not abusing the use of company vehicles.

The software does have some glitches. When I scroll out to the country wide view, it will combine technicians that are multiple states apart. At times, it doesn't update correctly so that our view of where technicians are is not entirely up to date.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks Jennifer. Glad to know is Azuga is working well for you. I'll make sure our team gets your feedback on scroll out view.

Andrew
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Review

3,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I would recommend it to everyone if I didn't experience issues like odometer readings being inaccurate and not being able to generate a speeding report. But I do experience those issues. So I don't recommend it.

Overall it is simple to use and provides a lot of information I can use on a daily basis

Mileage readings are consistently wrong despite making sure devices are plugged in and syncronized. Speeding report consistently is unavailable/not working. I used this report on a weekly basis. Doesn't help when I can't get the info from Azuga for a situation I know for a fact is happening (drivers speeding)

Kimberly
Coordinator in VS

3,0 vorig jaar

The back end reports & features, they offer a lot more than other companies

There is a big learning curve, and I've used programs like this for 20 years.

vorig jaar

Hi Kimberly, We appreciate your positive feedback on our advanced back-end reports and features. We apologize for the learning curve you experienced, despite your extensive experience. It's nice to hear that the integration with Aspire influenced your decision to choose Azuga Fleet. We understand your concerns about customer service and reporting options during your switch, and we will work on improving these aspects. Thank you for your valuable feedback!

It just works for us

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: had a different GPS before and it was challenging at times. This one is better mapping and set up was a breeze

ease of use is a plus. able to breadcrumb a driver to check route. easy set up

nothing yet, it works for us and haven't had any issues yet,

2 jaar geleden

Hi Timothy, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback on the product! Let us know if there is anything else that we can do to improve your experience!

Bob
Prevention Coordinator in VS

Managing Our Fleet

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I first selected the Azuga system because it was less money than the other systems I'd considered, and it was a system we could easily install ourselves. It has been great to be able to locate our vehicles without trying to reach our drivers by phone. Being able to know where everyone is, at a glance, allows us to make better decisions. I think that the system has made or fleet more efficient, just because everyone knows that we track our vehicles.

I can locate any fleet vehicle at any time with any of my devices.

There are occasional server problems that cause delays in the real time display.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Bob Thanks for the review. We will ensure our team gets your feedback. Best Team Azuga

Richard
Program Manager in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 201-500 werknemers

Program Managers Review

Opmerkingen: Very Good

Ease of use, great software tracking makes it easy to track my field team along with the date and time stamp.

I do not have any issues or negative comments about the Azuga tracking system.

Shawn
Superintendent of Transportation in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 501-1.000 werknemers

Worth It

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Azuga Fleet has allowed for me to reduce fuel costs by monitoring unnecessary idling and monitoring speed.

Tracking the vehicle location, idle times of each vehicle and check engine codes.

App is not easy to log into, does interfere with wheelchair lifts periodically.

Lawrence
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

Inspections

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It works well when we self manage it but if we have issues we usually only get a response of "this is handed off to our level 2 team" and thats the last of it unless we stay on top of it.

Safety rating to manage our drivers and being able to create our own thresholds on many of the categories used in the safety score.

Customer Service and the follow up, or lack of, that we get when contacting them. The usual response is that it is elevated to the Level 2 Team, whatever that means. I often wish our stuff was moved to the Level 3 0r Level 4 Team if that would get a better explanation or faster results.

Nicole
Dispatcher in VS

Dispatcher review

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far in my expierence we love it!

I love I do not have to call my techs out in the field to see where they are. I know when they arrive at a home and when they leave.

for the reasons I use it for I see no flaws

Debbie
Admin.Assistant in Canada

Customer Support

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent since I have been asked to manage the program as I said previously I have gotten all the support that I have needed to learn this application.

If I have an issue customer support is there to help me whenever I call them. If they can not fix the issue they will go and get the help needed to fix the issue.

My boss prefers 1.0 version as he is having issues getting use to the 2.0 version.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Debbie, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback on the product and our customer service! If there is ever anything that we can do to improve your experience please let us know.

Dan
Owner in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Single Vehicle

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Azusa software has tracked my vehicle for several years. I always look forward to seeing what it has to say. I recommend for every vehicle.

The Azusa software keeps track of my vehicle’s daily mileage and location. This simplifies accounting. As well it notifies me of any problems with battery or engine codes.

The sensor plugs into the OBC port. Unfortunately it must be unplugged whenever the port is need for DMV registration or routine shop maintenance.

Phillip
executive director in VS
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

azuga monitoring

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: best when used as a real time monitoring tool

real time monitoring asset management product support

need training to use fleet management services